Affiliation: Australian National University
- A simple statistic for comparing moderation of slopes and correlationsMichael Smithson
Psychology, The Australian National University Canberra, ACT, Australia
Front Psychol 3:231. 2012..It also provides a unified approach to modeling moderated slopes and correlations with categorical moderators via structural equations models...
- Exploiting test structure: case series, case-control comparison, and dissociationMichael Smithson
Department of Psychology, The Australian National University, Canberra, Australia
Cogn Neuropsychol 28:44-64. 2011....
- The impact of illicit drug supply reduction on health and social outcomes: the heroin shortage in the Australian Capital TerritoryMichael Smithson
School of Psychology, The Australian National University, Canberra, Australia
Addiction 99:340-8. 2004..The guiding hypothesis is that reduced supply will result in positive health and social outcomes...
- Impact of Federal drug law enforcement on the supply of heroin in AustraliaMichael Smithson
School of Psychology, The Australian National University, Canberra, ACT, Australia
Addiction 100:1110-20. 2005....
- A better lemon squeezer? Maximum-likelihood regression with beta-distributed dependent variablesMichael Smithson
The Australian National University, Canberra, Australian Capital Terrotory, Australia
Psychol Methods 11:54-71. 2006..The article discusses comparisons between beta regression and alternative techniques, model selection and interpretation, practical estimation, and software...
- A little (more) knowledge: comments on Wood et Al. (2006)Michael Smithson
Australian National University, Canberra, ACT
Addiction 101:622-3; author reply 623-5. 2006