Affiliation: Australian National University
- Coral record of increased sediment flux to the inner Great Barrier Reef since European settlementMalcolm McCulloch
Research School of Earth Sciences, Australian National University, Canberra 0200, Australia
Nature 421:727-30. 2003....
- ESR and U-series analyses of enamel and dentine fragments of the Banyoles mandibleRainer Grün
Research School of Earth Sciences, The Australian National University, Canberra ACT 0200, Australia
J Hum Evol 50:347-58. 2006....
- Sourcing sediment using multiple tracers in the catchment of Lake Argyle, Northwestern AustraliaR J Wasson
Centre for Resource and Environmental Studies, Australian National University, Canberra, ACT 0200, Australia
Environ Manage 29:634-46. 2002..Had knowledge of the sediment budget been available before the revegetation program was designed, an entirely different approach would have been taken...
- U-series and ESR analyses of bones and teeth relating to the human burials from SkhulRainer Grün
Research School of Earth Sciences, The Australian National University, Canberra, ACT 0200, Australia Research Pacific and Asian Studies, The Australian National University, Canberra, ACT 0200, Australia
J Hum Evol 49:316-34. 2005..This supports the view that, despite the associated Middle Palaeolithic technology, elements of modern human behaviour were represented at Skhul and Qafzeh prior to 100 ka...
- Phosphorus in cold-water corals as a proxy for seawater nutrient chemistryPaolo Montagna
Istituto Centrale per la Ricerca Scientifica e Technologica Applicata al Mare ICRAM, Via di Casalotti 300, 00166, Rome, Italy
Science 312:1788-91. 2006..The application of this tool to fossil specimens from the Mediterranean reveals phosphorus-enriched bottom waters at the end of the Younger Dryas period...
- Stratigraphy, U-Th chronology, and paleoenvironments at Gladysvale Cave: insights into the climatic control of South African hominin-bearing cave depositsRobyn Pickering
Institute of Human Evolution and School of Geosciences, University of the Witwatersrand, Private Bag 3, PO Wits 2050, Johannesburg, South Africa
J Hum Evol 53:602-19. 2007..The Gladysvale Cave fill sediments may serve as a climatically forced chronostratigraphic model for these less well-stratified and well-dated Plio-Pleistocene sites...