S T Lee
Affiliation: Austin Health
- Role of low-dose, noncontrast computed tomography from integrated positron emission tomography/computed tomography in evaluating incidental 2-deoxy-2-[F-18]fluoro-D-glucose-avid colon lesionsS T Lee
Centre for PET, Austin Health, 145 Studley Road, Heidelberg, Victoria 3084, Australia
Mol Imaging Biol 10:48-53. 2008....
- Prevalence of occult metastatic disease in patients undergoing 18F-FDG PET for primary diagnosis or staging of lung carcinoma and solitary pulmonary nodulesS T Lee
Centre for Positron Emission Tomography, and Department of Medicine, University of Melbourne, and Ludwig Institute for Cancer Research, Austin Health, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Intern Med J 37:753-9. 2007..Accurate staging of lung cancer is essential in determining the most appropriate management plan, as detection of occult metastasis can significantly alter management...
- Prognostic value of 18F-FDG PET/CT in patients with malignant pleural mesotheliomaS T Lee
Centre for PET, Austin Health, Heidelberg, Victoria, Australia
Mol Imaging Biol 11:473-9. 2009....
- Established, emerging and future roles of PET/CT in the management of colorectal cancerR A Herbertson
Ludwig Institute for Cancer Research, Melbourne Centre for Clinical Sciences, Austin Health, Heidelberg, Victoria, Australia
Clin Radiol 64:225-37. 2009..The aim of this article is to review the established, emerging, and future roles of FDG-PET/CT in the management of patients with colorectal cancer (CRC)...
- Phase I biodistribution study of Ley targeting immunoconjugate in advanced epithelial cancersA M Scott
Ludwig Institute for Cancer Research, Heidelberg, Victoria, Australia Austin Health, Heidelberg, Victoria, Australia
J Clin Oncol 26:3025. 2008..This study explored the biodistribution and pharmacokinetics (PK) of the immunoconjugate CMD-193 (a humanized anti-Ley antibody conjugated with calicheamicin) in advanced Ley expressing cancers...
- The expanding role of PET technology in the management of patients with colorectal cancerR A Herbertson
Ludwig Institute for Cancer Research, Melbourne Centre for Clinical Sciences, Harold Stokes Building, Austin Hospital, Heidelberg, Victoria, Australia
Ann Oncol 18:1774-81. 2007..This review article aims to discuss the current and future implications of PET technology in the optimal management of CRC patients throughout their care pathway...
- A pilot study of the safety, efficacy, and effects on functional imaging of the combination of cG250 and sunitinib in patients (pts) with advanced renal cell carcinoma (RCC)M Ciprotti
Ludwig Institute for Cancer Research, Melbourne, Australia Austin Hospital, Melbourne, Australia
J Clin Oncol 29:TPS142. 2011..This ongoing study examines the safety and tolerability of coadministering cG250 with sunitinib in pts with metastatic clear cell RCC...
- Sleep paralysis in Chinese: ghost oppression phenomenon in Hong KongY K Wing
Department of Psychiatry, Prince of Wales Hospital, Chinese University of Hong Kong
Sleep 17:609-13. 1994..A strong familial association was found and 20% of subjects reported a positive family history. Over one sixth of the subjects identified sleep disruption and stress as precipitating events...
- Birth prevalence of Down syndrome in Singapore from 1993 to 1998F M Lai
National Birth Defects Registry, Ministry of Health, K K Women s and Children s Hospital, Singapore
Singapore Med J 43:070-6. 2002..To examine the livebirth prevalence rate of Down Syndrome in Singapore from 1993 to 1998...