Stuart J Lee
Affiliation: Alfred Hospital
- Mental health care on the streets: An integrated approachStuart Lee
Monash Alfred Psychiatry Research Centre, Monash University and the Alfred, Prahran, Vic, Australia
Aust N Z J Psychiatry 44:505-12. 2010..The initiative's aim was to facilitate closer collaboration between mental health and welfare services and develop staff capacity to better identify and support people living homeless with a mental illness...
- Promoting recovery via an integrated model of care to deliver a bed-based, mental health prevention and recovery centreStuart J Lee
Monash Alfred Psychiatry Research Centre, Central Clinical School, Monash University and the Alfred, Melbourne, Vic, Australia
Australas Psychiatry 22:481-8. 2014..This research was conducted in order to explore the experience of care and outcomes for people entering a bed-based step-up/step-down Prevention and Recovery Centre (PARC)...
- What is needed to deliver collaborative care to address comorbidity more effectively for adults with a severe mental illness?Stuart J Lee
Monash Alfred Psychiatry Research Centre, Monash University and the Alfred, Melbourne, Australia
Aust N Z J Psychiatry 47:333-46. 2013..In particular, this review paper focuses on collaboration that has occurred to address comorbidities affecting the following domains: homelessness; substance addiction; physical ill-health; unemployment; and forensic issues...
- Determining the efficacy and tolerance of quetiapine extended release for the management of psychosis and accompanying acute behavioral disturbance in adult acute psychiatryStuart J Lee
Monash Alfred Psychiatry Research Centre, Alfred Health and Monash University, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Ann Clin Psychiatry 24:271-8. 2012..This study was conducted to explore the efficacy and tolerability of quetiapine extended release (XR) to treat psychosis and accompanying acute behavioral disturbance in hospitalized psychiatric patients...
- Routine screening for psychological distress on an Australian inpatient haematology and oncology ward: impact on use of psychosocial servicesStuart J Lee
Monash Alfred Psychiatry Research Centre, Monash University and the Alfred, Melbourne, Vic
Med J Aust 193:S74-8. 2010..To describe the outcomes and clinical experience of a 12-week pilot study of routine distress screening of newly admitted patients to an acute haematology and oncology ward...
- Transitioning patients taking clozapine from the public to private/GP shared-care setting: barriers and criteriaSacha L Filia
Monash Alfred Psychiatry Research Centre, Monash University, The Alfred Hospital, Melbourne, Australia
Aust N Z J Psychiatry 46:225-31. 2012....
- Mailing GP reply letters after psychiatric assessment - a pilot randomised controlled trialRob Selzer
Monash University School of Psychology and Psychiatry, Monash Alfred Psychiatry Research Centre, Alfred Health, Melbourne, Victoria
Aust Fam Physician 39:959-62. 2010..One approach to solving this problem is for the specialist to copy the GP reply letter to the patient...
- Outcomes achieved by and police and clinician perspectives on a joint police officer and mental health clinician mobile response unitStuart J Lee
Monash Alfred Psychiatry Research Centre MAPrc, The Alfred and Monash University Central Clinical School, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Int J Ment Health Nurs 24:538-46. 2015..The joint police-mental health clinician unit enabled rapid delivery of a multi-skilled crisis response in the community. ..
- Women survivors of child abuse - don't ask, don't tellAdeline Lee
School of Psychology and Psychiatry, Monash University, Melbourne, Victoria
Aust Fam Physician 41:903-6. 2012..This study explored the experiences of women survivors: child abuse disclosure, GP service use and thoughts on being asked about their abuse experiences...
- Piloting the effective therapeutic dose of adjunctive selective estrogen receptor modulator treatment in postmenopausal women with schizophreniaJayashri Kulkarni
Monash Alfred Psychiatry Research Centre, The Alfred and Monash University School of Psychology, Psychiatry and Psychological Medicine, Melbourne, Australia
Psychoneuroendocrinology 35:1142-7. 2010..The demonstrated benefit of adjunctive treatment with 120 mg/day raloxifene hydrochloride offers support for the potential role of this selective estrogen receptor modulator in treating postmenopausal women with schizophrenia...