- Expression levels of thymidylate synthase, thymidylate phosphorylase and dihydropyrimidine dehydrogenase in head and neck squamous cell carcinoma: preliminary study
E N T Department, University Hospital Center, 2 Avenue Martin Luther King, 87000 Limoges, France
Clin Med Oncol 2:27-35. 2008
- FDG-PET/CT of head and neck squamous cell carcinoma in a rat model
Department of E N T, University Hospital Center, 2 Avenue Martin Luther King, 87000, Limoges, France
Mol Imaging Biol 11:88-93. 2009
- Characterization of a new rat model of head and neck squamous cell carcinoma
Department of E N T, University Hospital Center, Limoges, France
In Vivo 22:403-8. 2008
..To develop and characterize by imaging and pathological examination a new immunocompetent rat model of head and neck squamous cell carcinoma (HNSCC)...
- Molecular mechanisms regulating the angiogenic phenotype in tumors: clinical impact in the future
Department of ENT, University Hospital Center, Limoges, France
Anticancer Res 27:3111-9. 2007
..Such a result would lead to the possibility of early therapy in cancer progression...
- A case of laryngeal ductal cyst: antenatal diagnosis and peripartum management
ENT Department, University Hospital Center, 2 Avenue Martin Luther King, 87000 Limoges, France
Int J Pediatr Otorhinolaryngol 71:1639-42. 2007
..A management of delivery had to be prepared due to the risk of air obstruction at the birth. The treatment consisted of a marsupialization of the cyst under laryngo-endoscopic surgery. Six months follow-up showed no recurrence...
- [Amphicrine adenoma of the middle ear: three cases reports and a review of the literature]
CHU de Limoges, Service d ORL, France
Rev Laryngol Otol Rhinol (Bord) 127:145-9. 2006
..Amphicrine adenoma is an extremely rare tumor of the middle ear. We report three cases obtained over a twenty year period...
- [Adult laryngeal cavernous hemangioma: a case report]
CHU Dupuytren, Service ORL, avenue Martin Luther King, F 87042 Limoges Cedex France
Rev Laryngol Otol Rhinol (Bord) 125:59-63. 2004
..Per cutaneous sclerosis is an interesting alternative therapy alone or prior to surgery. Regular follow-up is essential in order to detect frequent recurrences...
- A quantitative RT-PCR method to determine topoisomerase I mRNA levels in human tissue samples
Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Genetics, CHU Dupuytren, Limoges, France
Clin Chem Lab Med 43:707-14. 2005
..We believe that RT-PCR is a reliable and highly reproducible technique. However, the choice of the reference gene is an important point and must be defined based on the samples studied...
- Endonasal trans-ethmoidal drainage of a cerebral abscess
Department of Head and Neck Surgery, Limoges University Hospital Center, Limoges, France
Skull Base 20:389-92. 2010
..Follow-up at 8 months revealed no cerebrospinal fluid leak or meningitis, and no abscess recurrence. This case validates the feasibility of endonasal trans-ethmoidal drainage of intracranial abscesses...
- Transoral robotic surgery for the treatment of head and neck cancer of various localizations
ENT Department, Limoges University Hospital Center, Limoges, France
Surg Innov 19:60-6. 2012
..Transoral robotic surgery (TORS) is a recent endoscopic technique to resect selected head and neck cancers...
- [Induction chemotherapy and laryngeal preservation in pharyngolaryngeal carcinomas. Study of a 124 serie's patients and patient's follow up with laryngeal preservation]
J P Bessede
CHU Limoges, Service ORL, 2 Avenue Martin Luther King, 87042 Limoges, France
Rev Laryngol Otol Rhinol (Bord) 125:81-8. 2004
..One group was initially treated with surgery and radiotherapy. The second group was treated with chemotherapy and subsequent salvage surgery and/or radiotherapy. Their survival rates and laryngeal preservation rates were compared...