Affiliation: AstraZeneca R and D
- A homogeneous in vitro functional assay for estrogen receptors: coactivator recruitmentJianWei Liu
AstraZeneca Pharmaceuticals, Wilmington, Delaware 19850, USA
Mol Endocrinol 17:346-55. 2003..Therefore, this simple in vitro functional assay is predictive of ligand-dependent transactivation function of the receptor and, as such, is useful in nuclear receptor applications including mechanistic studies...
- Real-time monitoring in vitro transcription using molecular beaconsJianWei Liu
DuPont Pharmaceuticals, Wilmington, Deleware 19880, USA
Anal Biochem 300:40-5. 2002..The results from the RNA MB assay were comparable to those from other methods...
- Microplate gel-filtration method for radioligand-binding assaysJianWei Liu
AstraZeneca Pharmaceuticals, 1800 Concord Pike, Wilmington, Delaware 19850, USA
Anal Biochem 308:127-33. 2002..This microplate gel-filtration method was optimized in studies of receptor-ligand interactions using estrogen receptors as examples and can be used in other radioligand-binding assays...
- De novo design of a picomolar nonbasic 5-HT(1B) receptor antagonistDavid A Nugiel
Department of CNS Chemistry, AstraZeneca Pharmaceuticals, 1800 Concord Pike, Wilmington, Delaware 19850, USA
J Med Chem 53:1876-80. 2010..Pyrazole-based ideas were designed and synthesized among a small library of piperazine replacements. To our knowledge, these are the first potent, nonbasic, functionally active antagonists of the 5-HT(1B) receptor...
- Evaluation of cellular dielectric spectroscopy, a whole-cell, label-free technology for drug discovery on Gi-coupled GPCRsMatthew F Peters
AstraZeneca Pharmaceuticals LP, Wilmington, DE 19803, USA
J Biomol Screen 12:312-9. 2007....