- Clinical challenges in HIV/AIDS: Hints for advancing prevention and patient management strategiesOmar Sued
Fundacion Huesped, Clinical Research Department, Buenos Aires, Argentina Electronic address
Adv Drug Deliv Rev 103:5-19. 2016..In this article, we review the status of the epidemic, the latest advances in prevention and treatment, the concept of treatment as prevention and the challenges and opportunities for the HIV cure agenda. ..
- Use of darunavir and enfuvirtide in a pregnant womanO Sued
Fundacion Huesped, Area de Investigaciones Clinicas, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Int J STD AIDS 19:866-7. 2008..During week 38, the patient had a viral load <400 copies/mL and a CD4 count of 180 cells/mm(3) (13%). The child was found to be in good health, with negative HIV-polymerase chain reactions at birth, at two and at six months...
- A phase 4, single-arm, open-label, pilot study of maraviroc, raltegravir and darunavir/r in HIV-1 adults with triple class failure: TERCETO studyP Patterson
Fundacion Huesped, Department of Clinical Research, Buenos Aires, Argentina
J Int AIDS Soc 15:18268. 2012..Acknowledgements: TERCETO study was sponsored through an investigator-initiated research (IIR) grant from Pfizer Inc. Merck provided raltegravir...
- Clinical-epidemiological features of HIV-infected patients diagnosed at age of 50 years or olderP Patterson
Fundacion Huesped, Clinical Research, Buenos Aires, Argentina
J Int AIDS Soc 15:18108. 2012..Late presentation to care needs to be specifically addressed. Response to treatment is remarkable high in this population...
- Improving care for women living with HIV: initial outcomes of an integration experienceV Fink
Hospital Juan A Fernandez, Infectious Diseases Unit, Buenos Aires, Argentina
J Int AIDS Soc 15:18088. 2012..The high number of abnormalities in the Pap smears detected in this pilot study reinforces the need of improving cervical cancer screening for prevention and early treatment through integrated approaches...