Valeria C Denninghoff
Affiliation: Hepatology Section
- Molecular pathology of acute kidney injury in a choline-deficient model and fish oil protective effectValeria Denninghoff
Departamento de Patologia, Facultad de Medicina, Centro de Patología Experimental y Aplicada CPEA, Universidad de Buenos Aires, J E Uriburu 950, 5º Piso, C1114AAD, Ciudad Autonoma de Buenos Aires, Argentina
Eur J Nutr 53:897-906. 2014..The aim of this work was to investigate the potential protective effects of fish oil on the basis of kidney transcriptomic data on a nutritional experimental model...
- Immunohistochemical characterization of neoplastic cells of breast originMariadelasmercedes Noriega
Centro de Educación Médica e Investigaciones Clínicas Norberto Quirno CEMIC, Ciudad Autonoma de Buenos Aires, Argentina
Diagn Pathol 7:73. 2012....
- Sentinel node in melanoma patients: triple negativity with routine techniques and PCR as positive prognostic factor for survivalValeria C Denninghoff
Department of Pathology, Center for Medical Education and Clinical Investigation, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Mod Pathol 21:438-44. 2008..Our findings suggest the possibility of molecular oncological staging, which would allow the selection of patients with submicroscopic metastases for a complete treatment...
- Sentinel lymph node molecular pathology in breast carcinomaValeria Denninghoff
Pathology, Center for Medical Education and Clinical Investigation CEMIC, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Diagn Mol Pathol 17:214-9. 2008..The purpose of this study was to analyze by molecular biology techniques the presence of mammaglobin A and B messenger RNA in breast sentinel lymph node (SLN) by reverse-transcription polymerase chain reaction (RT-PCR)...
- Sentinel lymph node: detection of micrometastases of melanoma in a molecular studyValeria C Denninghoff
Service of Pathology, Center for Medical Education and Clinical Investigation, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Mol Diagn 8:253-8. 2004..Routine examination, serial sectioning, and immunohistochemistry may underestimate the presence of tumor cells. PCR is a molecular biology technique that may be useful for the detection of malignant melanoma nodal metastases in the SLN...
- Short-term menhaden oil rich diet changes renal lipid profile in acute kidney injuryGeorgina P Ossani
Centro de Patología Experimental y Aplicada, Departamento de Patologia, Facultad de Medicina, Universidad de Buenos Aires
J Oleo Sci 64:497-503. 2015..Renal myristic acid was increased in rats fed menhaden oil. The lipid renal profile varied quickly according to the type of oil present in the diet. ..
- Variable number tandem repeats in the promoter region of prostacyclin synthase gene in choline deficient ratsValeria C Denninghoff
Centre of Experimental Pathology, Department of Pathology, Faculty of Medicine, University of Buenos Aires CONICET, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Biocell 34:65-70. 2010..Renal reparation of the acute kidney injury due to choline deficiency in some rats is not related with differences in VNTR in the promoter region of the prostacyclin synthase gene...