Affiliation: AMO Groningen
- Neural compensation for the best aberration correctionLi Chen
Center for Visual Science, University of Rochester, Rochester, NY, USA
J Vis 7:9.1-9. 2007..Neural adaptation slightly modifies the best aberration correction, although this effect averaged only approximately 12% of complete adaptation. These results may have practical consequences for customized vision correction...
- Wavefront propagation from one plane to another with the use of Zernike polynomials and Taylor monomialsGuang ming Dai
Advanced Medical Optics, LVC Group, 510 Cottonwood Drive, Milpitas, California 95035, USA
Appl Opt 48:477-88. 2009..This new approach could be of major significance in calculating wavefront-driven vision correction whether by refractive surgery, contact lenses, intraocular lenses, or spectacles...
- Accommodation with higher-order monochromatic aberrations corrected with adaptive opticsLi Chen
Center for Visual Science, University of Rochester, Rochester, New York 14627, USA
J Opt Soc Am A Opt Image Sci Vis 23:1-8. 2006..They also show that some subjects can accommodate correctly when higher-order monochromatic aberrations as well as established cues to accommodation are greatly reduced...
- Image metrics for predicting subjective image qualityLi Chen
Center for Visual Science, University of Rochester, Rochester, New York 14627 0270, USA
Optom Vis Sci 82:358-69. 2005..Some of the most commonly used metrics, such as RMS wavefront error and the Strehl ratio, predict subjective image quality poorly. Our goal is to establish a better metric to predict subjective image quality from the wave aberration...
- Neural compensation for the eye's optical aberrationsPablo Artal
Laboratorio de Optica, Departamento de Fisica, Universidad de Murcia, Campus de Espinardo, Murcia, Spain
J Vis 4:281-7. 2004....
- Activation of the cardiac proteasome during pressure overload promotes ventricular hypertrophyChristophe Depre
Department of Cell Biology and Molecular Medicine, UMDNJ, Newark, NJ 07103, USA
Circulation 114:1821-8. 2006....