- THE NURSES' FORM OF ORGANIZATIONAL COMMUNICATION: WHAT IS THE ROLE OF GOSSIP?
Assoc Prof, Atatürk University Faculty of Health Sciences, Nursing Management Department, Erzurum, Turkey Tel 90 442 2312361, Fax 90 442 2360984 E mail
Contemp Nurse . 2014
..Conclusion: The study concluded that nurses use gossip as an informal communication style in their institutions...
- An analysis of alumni performance: A study of the quality of nursing education
Atatürk University Faculty of Health Sciences, Nursing Management Department, Erzurum, Turkey Electronic address
Nurse Educ Today 49:135-139. 2017
..Nursing education institutions can use their alumni's performance analysis results to enhance their curricula, eliminate deficiencies, improve the quality of education and graduate more highly qualified nurses...
- Factors affecting the job satisfaction levels and quit intentions of academic nurses
Ataturk University, Faculty of Health Sciences, Nursing Management Department, Turkey Electronic address
Nurse Educ Today 34:513-9. 2014
- Mentorship relations among academician nurses in Turkey: an assessment from the viewpoints of mentors and mentees
Ataturk University, Faculty of Health Sciences, Nursing Management Department, Atatürk Universitesi Saglik Bilimleri Fakültesi Erzurum, Turkey
Nurse Educ Today 32:652-6. 2012
..Moreover, mentors with higher academic experiences evaluated themselves more positively...
- Relationship between nurses' organizational trust levels and their organizational citizenship behaviors
Faculty of Health Sciences, Nursing Management Department, Ataturk University, Erzurum, Turkey
J Nurs Scholarsh 42:186-94. 2010
- Exemplar: factors influencing Turkish hospital nurses' attitudes towards their profession: a descriptive survey
Nursing Management Department, School of Nursing, Ataturk University, Erzurum, Turkey
Contemp Nurse 35:114-27. 2010
- The nurses' form of organizational communication: What is the role of gossip?
Department of Nursing Management, Faculty of Health Sciences, Ataturk University, Erzurum, Turkey
Contemp Nurse 48:109-16. 2014
..Abstract Background: Gossip is important for managers to control it and to use it to create positive effects that help organizations to attain their goals...
- Nurses' perceptions of and factors promoting patient safety culture in Turkey
School of Nursing, Koc University, Istanbul, Turkey
J Nurs Care Qual 28:360-7. 2013
..Conversely, the type of work unit negatively affected workers' behaviors and adverse event reporting in terms of patient safety culture. ..