- Mesenchymal tumors of adult kidney
Aquesta Pathology, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia Department of Pathology, University of Queensland, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia Electronic address
Semin Diagn Pathol 32:160-71. 2015
- Premalignant lesions of the urinary bladder
Aquesta Pathology, University of Queensland, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
Pathology 45:243-50. 2013
- Alpha-fetoprotein-producing carcinoma of the renal pelvis exhibiting hepatoid and urothelial differentiation
Aquesta Pathology, 21 Lissner Street, Toowong, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
Anticancer Res 32:4987-91. 2012
..The presence of AFP expression in both the urothelial and hepatoid components of the tumor suggest that the molecular pathway changes associated with AFP production precede the hepatoid differentiation of tumor cells...
- Recently described and unusual variants of urothelial carcinoma of the urinary bladder
Aquesta Pathology, Queensland, Australia
Pathology 44:407-18. 2012
- Any proportion of ductal adenocarcinoma in radical prostatectomy specimens predicts extraprostatic extension
Aquesta Pathology, Brisbane, Queensland, 4064 Australia
Hum Pathol 41:281-5. 2010
..In view of the significant association with extraprostatic extension we would recommend that in both core biopsies and radical prostatectomy specimens any proportion of ductal adenocarcinoma of the prostate should be reported...
- Distal seminal vesicle invasion by prostate adenocarcinoma does not occur in isolation of proximal seminal vesicle invasion or lymphovascular infiltration
Aquesta Pathology, Australia
Pathology 42:330-3. 2010
..This study examines the distribution of invasive prostatic adenocarcinoma in SVs and makes recommendations regarding sampling procedures...
- International Society of Urological Pathology (ISUP) Consensus Conference on Handling and Staging of Radical Prostatectomy Specimens. Working group 1: specimen handling
Department of Pathology, Aquesta Pathology, Brisbane, QLD, Australia
Mod Pathol 24:6-15. 2011
- Pleomorphic giant cell carcinoma of the urinary bladder: an extreme form of tumour de-differentiation
Aquesta Pathology, Brisbane, QLD, Australia
Histopathology 68:533-40. 2016
..Fewer than 10 cases have been reported, and our aim was to determine the clinical and pathological features of a series of tumours from a specialized uropathology laboratory...
- Value of uroplakin III in distinguishing variants of primary bladder urothelial carcinoma from malignancy metastatic to the urinary bladder
Aquesta Pathology, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
Anticancer Res 34:6779-84. 2014
..Urothelial carcinoma (UC) variants can be difficult to differentiate from carcinoma metastatic to the bladder...