Summary: Difficulty and/or pain in PHONATION or speaking.
- Stepanova Y, Gotovyakhina T, Korneenkov A, Koren E. [The combined treatment of dysphonia in the subjects engaged in the voice and speech professions]. Vestn Otorinolaringol. 2017;82:48-53 pubmed publisher..A total of 40 subjects presenting with dysphonia were examined after they were divided into two study groups and two groups of comparison depending on the ..
- Costa B, Silva P, Pinheiro R, Silva H, Almeida A. Stage of readiness of patients with behavioral dysphonia in pre and post-group voice therapy assessments. Codas. 2017;29:e20160198 pubmed publisher..which items of the URICA-Voice range are more sensitive to post-therapy change in patients with behavioral dysphonia. An intervention study was conducted on 49 patients with behavioral dysphonia...
- Cho J, Guilminault C, Joo Y, Jin S, Han K, Park C. A possible association between dysphonia and sleep duration: A cross-sectional study based on the Korean National Health and nutrition examination surveys from 2010 to 2012. PLoS ONE. 2017;12:e0182286 pubmed publisher..b>Dysphonia may impair communication and social relationships, and is thus also closely related to quality-of-life...
- Nemr N, Simões Zenari M, Ferreira T, Fernandes H, Mansur L. Dysphonia as the primary complaint in a case of myasthenia gravis: diagnosis and speech therapy. Codas. 2013;25:297-300 pubmed..There are frequent ocular and bulbar symptoms, among them, dysphonia. This article reports a case of dysphonia that contributed to the diagnosis of myasthenia gravis through a ..
- Hintze J, Ludlow C, Bansberg S, Adler C, Lott D. Spasmodic Dysphonia: A Review. Part 2: Characterization of Pathophysiology. Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2017;157:558-564 pubmed publisherObjective The purpose of this review is to describe the recent advances in characterizing spasmodic dysphonia. Spasmodic dysphonia is a task-specific focal laryngeal dystonia characterized by irregular and uncontrolled voice breaks...
- Erdogdu Sakar B, Serbes G, Sakar C. Analyzing the effectiveness of vocal features in early telediagnosis of Parkinson's disease. PLoS ONE. 2017;12:e0182428 pubmed publisherThe recently proposed Parkinson's Disease (PD) telediagnosis systems based on detecting dysphonia achieve very high classification rates in discriminating healthy subjects from PD patients...
- Vesey S. The challenges of dysphagia in treating motor neurone disease. Br J Community Nurs. 2017;22:S17-S21 pubmed publisher..This article discusses the challenges of providing effective nutritional care to people living with motor neurone disease who have dysphagia. ..
- ..76 ???. ????? ?????????????? ??????? ??????? ??????????? ? ??????? 5 ??? ??? ???????? ???????????. ..
- Cohn J, Touati A, Lentner M, Weitzel M, Fisher C, Sataloff R. Self-extubation Laryngeal Injuries at an Academic Tertiary Care Center: A Retrospective Pilot Study. Ann Otol Rhinol Laryngol. 2017;126:555-560 pubmed publisher..278, P = .02). This study demonstrates that the majority of self-extubated patients have laryngeal symptoms and clinical findings. A comprehensive, multidisciplinary evaluation is warranted for self-extubations. ..
- Mendis D, Anderson J. Blunt laryngeal trauma secondary to sporting injuries. J Laryngol Otol. 2017;131:728-735 pubmed publisher..Most were young males, presenting with dysphonia, some with airway compromise (62 per cent). Nine patients were diagnosed with a laryngeal fracture...