atlases as topic
Summary: Works on collections of illustrative plates, charts, etc., usually with explanatory captions.
- Wang W, Baladandayuthapani V, Holmes C, Do K. Integrative network-based Bayesian analysis of diverse genomics data. BMC Bioinformatics. 2013;14 Suppl 13:S8 pubmed publisher..In addition, we identified some microRNAs that can potentially affect patient survival which are missed by non-integrative approaches. ..
- Armit C, Richardson L, Venkataraman S, Graham L, Burton N, Hill B, et al. eMouseAtlas: An atlas-based resource for understanding mammalian embryogenesis. Dev Biol. 2017;423:1-11 pubmed publisher..In addition, we discuss new developments including a cellular-resolution placental atlas, third-party atlas models, clonal analysis data and a new interactive eLearning resource for developmental processes. ..
- Zhang J, Zhang S. Discovery of cancer common and specific driver gene sets. Nucleic Acids Res. 2017;45:e86 pubmed publisher..In these processes more candidate cancer genes are also found. ..
- Janusonis S. A receptor-based analysis of local ecosystems in the human brain. BMC Neurosci. 2017;18:33 pubmed publisher..In a single framework, they are reconsidered at multiple scales-from individual nuclei and areas to their groups to the entire brain. The analysis provides support for predictive models of brain self-organization and adaptation. ..
- Grossman R, Abel B, Angiuoli S, Barrett J, Bassett D, Bramlett K, et al. Collaborating to Compete: Blood Profiling Atlas in Cancer (BloodPAC) Consortium. Clin Pharmacol Ther. 2017;101:589-592 pubmed publisher..g., clinical diagnosis, treatment history, and outcomes), and sample preparation and handling protocols to accelerate the development of blood profiling assays. ..
- Zheng X, Wei W, Huang Q, Song S, Wan J, Huang G. A Computer-Aided Analysis Method of SPECT Brain Images for Quantitative Treatment Monitoring: Performance Evaluations and Clinical Applications. Biomed Res Int. 2017;2017:1962181 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, the proposed CAA-CRM approach provides a convenient solution to generate a parametric image and derive the quantitative indexes from the longitudinal SPECT brain images for treatment monitoring. ..