Genomes and Genes
Summary: The determination and evaluation of personality attributes by interviews, observations, tests, or scales. Articles concerning personality measurement are considered to be within scope of this term.
Publications255 found, 100 shown here
- DS14: standard assessment of negative affectivity, social inhibition, and Type D personalityJohan Denollet
Medical Psychology, Department of Psychology and Health, Tilburg University, PO Box 90153, 5000 LE Tilburg, The Netherlands
Psychosom Med 67:89-97. 2005..This study reports on the Type D Scale-14 (DS14) as a standard measure of NA, SI, and Type D...
- Validity of pilot Adult ADHD Self- Report Scale (ASRS) to Rate Adult ADHD symptomsLenard A Adler
Department of Psychiatry and Neurology, Adult ADHD Program, NYU School of Medicine, New York, NY 10016, USA
Ann Clin Psychiatry 18:145-8. 2006..The goal of this study was to validate the pilot Adult ADHD Self-Report Scale (pilot ASRS) versus standard clinician ratings on the ADHD Rating Scale (ADHD RS)...
- A new look at the big five factor structure through exploratory structural equation modelingHerbert W Marsh
Department of Education, University of Oxford, Oxford, England
Psychol Assess 22:471-91. 2010..Using ESEM, we addressed substantively important questions with broad applicability to personality research that could not be appropriately addressed with the traditional approaches of either EFA or CFA...
- Callous-unemotional traits in a community sample of adolescentsCecilia A Essau
Roehampton University, London, UK
Assessment 13:454-69. 2006..Furthermore, the traits showed predicted associations with sensation seeking and the Big Five personality dimensions, supporting the construct validity of the measure of CU traits...
- Psychopathology among offspring of parents with substance abuse and/or anxiety disorders: a high-risk studyK R Merikangas
Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, CT 06510, USA
J Child Psychol Psychiatry 39:711-20. 1998....
- Psychometric properties of the parent and teacher versions of the strengths and difficulties questionnaire for 4- to 12-year-olds: a reviewLisanne L Stone
Behavioural Science Institute, Radboud University Nijmegen, P O Box 9104, 6500 HE Nijmegen, The Netherlands
Clin Child Fam Psychol Rev 13:254-74. 2010..Longitudinal research studies should investigate predictive validity. For both practice and research, we emphasize the use of a multi-informant approach...
- Prevalence and development of psychiatric disorders in childhood and adolescenceE Jane Costello
Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Duke University Medical School, Durham, NC 27710, USA
Arch Gen Psychiatry 60:837-44. 2003..This longitudinal community study assessed the prevalence and development of psychiatric disorders from age 9 through 16 years and examined homotypic and heterotypic continuity...
- Standardised Assessment of Personality - Abbreviated Scale (SAPAS): preliminary validation of a brief screen for personality disorderPaul Moran
Health Services Research Department, Institute of Psychiatry, London, UK
Br J Psychiatry 183:228-32. 2003..There is a need for a brief and simple screen for personality disorders that can be used in routine psychiatric assessments...
- Assessing personal qualities in medical school admissionsMark A Albanese
Office of Medical Education Research and Development, University of Wisconsin Madison Medical School, 53706 1532, USA
Acad Med 78:313-21. 2003....
- A developmental twin study of symptoms of anxiety and depression: evidence for genetic innovation and attenuationK S Kendler
Virginia Institute of Psychiatric and Behavioral Genetics, Medical College of Virginia Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond, VA, USA
Psychol Med 38:1567-75. 2008..Analysis conducted using the Mx program included SxAnxDep by parental and self-report...
- Predicting performance in Canadian dental schools: the new CDA structured interview, a new personality assessment, and the DATAmanda Poole
University of Western Ontario, Canada
J Dent Educ 71:664-76. 2007....
- Assessment of the type D personality construct in the Korean population: a validation study of the Korean DS14Hong Euy Lim
Korea University Cardiovascular Centre, Guro Hospital, Seoul, Korea
J Korean Med Sci 26:116-23. 2011..Therefore, identifying Type D personality is important in clinical research and practice in chronic medical disorders, especially cardiovascular disease, in Korea...
- Negative life events and mental health of Chinese medical students: the effect of resilience, personality and social supportLi Peng
Department of Psychology, The Third Military Medical University, Chongqing, China
Psychiatry Res 196:138-41. 2012..Regression analysis showed that resilience moderated negative life events and mental health problems. Promoting resilience may be helpful for the adjustment of college students...
- Shock and patient preimplantation type D personality are associated with poor health status in patients with implantable cardioverter-defibrillatorSusanne S Pedersen
CoRPS, Center of Research on Psychology in Somatic Diseases, Tilburg University, Tilburg, The Netherlands
Circ Cardiovasc Qual Outcomes 5:373-80. 2012..We compared the association of shock and the patient's preimplantation personality with health status, using a prospective study design...
- Neurobehavioral disinhibition in childhood predicts early age at onset of substance use disorderRalph E Tarter
University of Pittsburgh, Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Pittsburgh, PA 15261, USA
Am J Psychiatry 160:1078-85. 2003....
- Smoking and the Five-Factor Model of personalityAntonio Terracciano
Laboratory of Personality and Cognition, National Institute on Aging, NIH, DHHS, Baltimore, MD, USA
Addiction 99:472-81. 2004..Investigating the association between personality traits and smoking status using a comprehensive model of personality, the Five-Factor Model (FFM)...
- Treatment response in major depression: effects of personality dysfunction and prior depressionP Gorwood
INSERM U675, CMME Sainte Anne Hospital, 100 rue de Santé, 75014 Paris, France
Br J Psychiatry 196:139-42. 2010..The impact of personality dysfunction on the outcome of treatment for depression remains debated...
- Temperament, character, and personality disorders: etiologic, diagnostic, treatment issuesD M Svrakic
Department of Psychiatry and Center for Psychobiology of Personality, Washington University School of Medicine, St Louis, MO 63110, USA
Acta Psychiatr Scand 106:189-95. 2002....
- Type D patients report poorer health status prior to and after cardiac rehabilitation compared to non-type D patientsAline J Pelle
CoRPS Center of Research on Psychology in Somatic diseases, Department of Medical Psychology, Tilburg University, PO Box 90153, 5000 LE, Tilburg, The Netherlands
Ann Behav Med 36:167-75. 2008..Type D personality is an emerging risk factor in coronary artery disease (CAD). Cardiac rehabilitation (CR) improves outcomes, but little is known about the effects of CR on Type D patients...
- The relations of regulation and emotionality to children's externalizing and internalizing problem behaviorN Eisenberg
Department of Psychology, Arizona State University, Tempe 85287 1104, USA
Child Dev 72:1112-34. 2001..Findings suggest that emotion and regulation are associated with adjustment in systematic ways and that there is an important difference between effortful control and less voluntary modes of control...
- Psychometric properties of the strengths and difficulties questionnaireR Goodman
Department of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Institute of Psychiatry, Kings College London, England
J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry 40:1337-45. 2001..To describe the psychometric properties of the Strengths and Difficulties Questionnaire (SDQ), a brief measure of the prosocial behavior and psychopathology of 3-16-year-olds that can be completed by parents, teachers, or youths...
- Maternal depressive symptoms in infancy: unique contribution to children's depressive symptoms in childhood and adolescence?Jean Francois Bureau
Harvard Medical School, USA
Dev Psychopathol 21:519-37. 2009....
- The construct validity of social inhibition and the type-D taxonomyGesine Grande
Faculty of Applied Social Sciences, Leipzig University of Applied Sciences, Leipzig, Germany
J Health Psychol 15:1103-12. 2010..The article concludes that emotion regulation in socially inhibited persons deserves further investigation...
- Refining personality disorder diagnosis: integrating science and practiceJonathan Shedler
Graduate School of Professional Psychology, University of Denver, 2450 S Vine St, Denver, CO 80208, USA
Am J Psychiatry 161:1350-65. 2004..This article proposes changes to the diagnostic categories and criteria based on empirical findings from a national sample of patients with personality disorder diagnoses...
- A randomized double-blind study of atomoxetine versus placebo for attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder symptoms in children with autism spectrum disorderMyriam Harfterkamp
University Medical Center Groningen, The Netherlands
J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry 51:733-41. 2012..The efficacy of atomoxetine as treatment of symptoms of attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in patients with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) has not been established...
- Prevalence of psychiatric disorders among children of different ethnic originBarbara W C Zwirs
Department of Paediatrics, University Medical Centre Utrecht, Utrecht, The Netherlands
J Abnorm Child Psychol 35:556-66. 2007..However, associated mechanisms may be influenced by ethnicity...
- Child development and personality disorderPatricia Cohen
Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons and New York State Psychiatric Institute, 1051 Riverside Drive, New York, NY 10032, USA
Psychiatr Clin North Am 31:477-93, vii. 2008..And of course, childhood conduct disorder is in a peculiar status, disappearing in adulthood to be manifest as a very severe disorder-antisocial PD-in a minority of those with the adolescent disorder...
- Leaving methadone maintenance treatment: the role of personality traits and psychiatric statusMarlene Stenbacka
Department of Clinical Neuroscience, Karolinska Institute, Stockholm, Sweden
J Psychoactive Drugs 36:227-34. 2004..The results suggest that awareness of personality traits and psychiatric status may be crucial for a better methadone treatment outcome...
- The use of structural analysis of social behavior (SASB) as an assessment toolLorna Smith Benjamin
Neuropsychiatric Institute and Department of Psychology, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, Utah 84108, USA
Annu Rev Clin Psychol 2:83-109. 2006....
- Preliminary evidence for the construct and concurrent validity of the DS14 in HebrewNoa Vilchinsky
Department of Psychology, Bar Ilan University, Ramat Gan, 52900, Israel
Int J Behav Med 19:234-40. 2012..Type D personality is a risk indicator in cardiac patients. While both the validity and reliability of the Type D scale (DS14) have been confirmed in Western Europe, less attention has been paid to the subject in other nations...
- Predicting change in borderline personality: Using neurobehavioral systems indicators within an individual growth curve frameworkMark F Lenzenweger
Department of Psychology, State University of New York at Binghamton, NY 13902, USA
Dev Psychopathol 17:1207-37. 2005..e., incentive motivation) and anxiety (negative emotion) systems. The benefits of the IGC approach for understanding the developmental psychopathology of BPD is also stressed...
- Examining assumptions about item responding in personality assessment: should ideal point methods be considered for scale development and scoring?Stephen Stark
Department of Psychology, University of South Florida, Tampa, FL 33620, USA
J Appl Psychol 91:25-39. 2006..Several implications of these findings for personality measurement and personnel selection are described...
- Clinical utility of Standardised Assessment of Personality - Abbreviated Scale (SAPAS) among patients with first episode depressionJens Drachmann Bukh
Psychiatric Center Copenhagen, Copenhagen, Denmark
J Affect Disord 127:199-202. 2010..However, the diagnosing of personality disorder can be lengthy and requires some training. Therefore, a brief screening interview for comorbid personality disorder among patients suffering from depression would be of clinical use...
- [Validation of the "Assessment of DSM-IV Personality Disorders (ADP-IV)" Questionnaire]Stephan Doering
Poliklinik fur Zahnarztliche Prothetik, Westfalische Wilhelms Universitat Munster, Germany
Z Psychosom Med Psychother 53:111-28. 2007..The "Assessment of DSM-IV Personality Disorders (ADP-IV)" represents a 94-item questionnaire that allows for a categorical and dimensional assessment of the DSM-IV personality disorders...
- [First results on the reliability and validity of the OPD-2 axis structure]Cord Benecke
Universitat Innsbruck, Institut fur Psychologie, Innrain 52, A 6020 Innsbruck Cord
Z Psychosom Med Psychother 55:84-96. 2009..In particular the axis structure was markedly changed. This study assessed the interrater reliability and validity...
- Validity of Type D personality in Iceland: association with disease severity and risk markers in cardiac patientsErla Svansdottir
Department of Medical Psychology and Neuropsychology, Center of Research on Psychology in Somatic Diseases, Tilburg University, P O Box 90153, 5000 LE Tilburg, The Netherlands
J Behav Med 35:155-66. 2012..Type D is a valid personality construct in Iceland, and is associated with health-related risk markers, but not cardiac disease severity...
- Screening for personality disorder with the Standardised Assessment of Personality: Abbreviated Scale (SAPAS): further evidence of concurrent validityMorten Hesse
Centre for Alcohol and Drug Research, University of Aarhus, Denmark
BMC Psychiatry 10:10. 2010..The assessment of personality disorders (PD) is costly and time-consuming. There is a need for a brief screen for personality disorders that can be used in routine clinical settings and epidemiological surveys...
- Psychometric properties of the Type D scale (DS14) in Norwegian cardiac patientsSvein Bergvik
Department of Clinical Medicine, University of Tromsø, University Hospital of Northern Norway, Tromsø, Norway
Scand J Psychol 51:334-40. 2010..The variation in Type D prevalence among studies needs further elucidation as does the predictive power of continuous scoring of the Type D trait...
- Development and validation of the Affective Self Rating Scale for manic, depressive, and mixed affective statesMats Adler
Affective Disorders Clinic M59, Pyschiatry Southwest, Karolinska University Hospital Huddinge, SE 14186 Stockholm, Sweden
Nord J Psychiatry 62:130-5. 2008..90 with a specificity of 0.71. The study shows that the Affective Self Rating Scale is highly correlated with ratings of established interview scales for depression and mania and that it may aid the detection of mixed affective states...
- Assessing addiction: concepts and instrumentsSharon Samet
New York State Psychiatric Institute, New York, New York 10032, USA
Addict Sci Clin Pract 4:19-31. 2007..Our aim is to help researchers and clinical programs identify the instruments that best suit their particular situations and purposes...
- [Personality structure and clinical severity of borderline personality disorder]Susanne Horz
Ludwig Maximilians Universitat Munchen, Department Psychologie, Klinische Psychologie und Psychotherapie, Leopoldstrasse 13, D 80802 München
Z Psychosom Med Psychother 56:136-49. 2010..To correlate personality structure and clinical severity of borderline personality disorder...
- Quick Personality Assessment Schedule (PAS-Q): validation of a brief screening test for personality disorders in a population of psychiatric outpatientsSara Germans
Department of Psychiatry, Namsos Hospital, Helse nord Trøndelag, 7800 Namsos, Norway
Aust N Z J Psychiatry 45:756-62. 2011The internal consistency, test-retest reliability, and validity of the Quick Personality Assessment Schedule (PAS-Q), as a screening instrument for personality disorders were studied in a random sample of 195 Dutch psychiatric outpatients,..
- A replication of the Autism Diagnostic Observation Schedule (ADOS) revised algorithmsKatherine Gotham
University of Michigan Autism and Communication Disorders Center, 1111 East Catherine Street, Ann Arbor, MI 48109 2054, USA
J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry 47:642-51. 2008..To replicate the factor structure and predictive validity of revised Autism Diagnostic Observation Schedule algorithms in an independent dataset (N = 1,282)...
- Long-term stability in the Big Five personality traits in adulthoodJohanna Rantanen
Department of Psychology, University of Jyvaskyla, Finland
Scand J Psychol 48:511-8. 2007..73 to 0.97 in men and from 0.65 to 0.95 in women. The highest gender-equal stability was found for Openness to Experience and the lowest for Conscientiousness...
- Mothering, fathering, and infant negativity as antecedents of boys' externalizing problems and inhibition at age 3 years: differential susceptibility to rearing experience?J Belsky
Pennsylvania State University, University Park 16802, USA
Dev Psychopathol 10:301-19. 1998....
- The value of the Parenting Scale for measuring the discipline practices of parents of middle school childrenA B Irvine
Center for Community Interventions on Childrearing, Oregon Research Institute, Eugene 97403 1983, USA
Behav Res Ther 37:127-42. 1999..The Laxness factor was less robust than the Overreactivity factor...
- Revising and assessing axis II, Part I: developing a clinically and empirically valid assessment methodD Westen
Department of Psychiatry, Harvard Medical School, Boston, USA
Am J Psychiatry 156:258-72. 1999..These problems suggest the need for consideration of alternative approaches to assessing and revising axis II...
- Research review: the importance of callous-unemotional traits for developmental models of aggressive and antisocial behaviorPaul J Frick
Department of Psychology, University of New Orleans, 2001 Geology and Psychology Bldg, New Orleans, LA 70148, USA
J Child Psychol Psychiatry 49:359-75. 2008....
- Dutch version of the Strengths and Difficulties Questionnaire (SDQ)Brigit M van Widenfelt
Leiden University Medical Center, Dept of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Curium, Endegeesterstraatweg 27, 2342 AK Oegstgeest, The Netherlands
Eur Child Adolesc Psychiatry 12:281-9. 2003..48; mean parent-self-report 0.24). Concurrent validity with the other measures of psychopathology used in the present study was good...
- Application of the Type D Scale (DS14) in Chinese coronary heart disease patients and healthy controlsXiao nan Yu
Centre for Epidemiology and Biostatistics, School of Public Health Faculty of Medicine, The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong
J Psychosom Res 65:595-601. 2008..To examine the psychometric properties of the Type D Scale (DS14) in mainland China...
- Ethical issues in personality assessment in forensic psychologyS Knapp
Pennsylvania Psychological Association, Harrisburg 17102, USA
J Pers Assess 77:242-54. 2001In this article we address several ethical issues of concern for psychologists who are engaged in personality assessment in forensic settings such as for courts or attorneys...
- Very early predictors of conduct problems and crime: results from a national cohort studyJoseph Murray
Institute of Criminology, University of Cambridge, Sidgwick Avenue, England
J Child Psychol Psychiatry 51:1198-207. 2010..Longitudinal research has produced a wealth of knowledge about individual, family, and social predictors of crime. However, nearly all studies have started after children are age 5, and little is known about earlier risk factors...
- Novel applications of social-personality measures to the study of dementiaP Mychack
University of California, San Francisco, Memory and Aging Center, Department of Neurology, San Francisco, CA 94143 1207, USA
Neurocase 7:131-43. 2001....
- A discussion of modern versus traditional psychometrics as applied to personality assessment scalesSteven P Reise
Department of Psychology, University of California, Los Angeles 90095, USA
J Pers Assess 81:93-103. 2003..b>Personality assessment, in contrast, has not generally adopted these more powerful, modern psychometric techniques...
- Medical students' personality characteristics and academic performance: a five-factor model perspectiveFilip Lievens
Department of Personnel Management and Work and Organizational Psychology, Ghent University, Belgium
Med Educ 36:1050-6. 2002..This study investigates: (1) which personality traits are typical of medical students as compared to other students, and (2) which personality traits predict medical student performance in pre-clinical years...
- Psychopathy: a clinical and forensic overviewRobert D Hare
Department of Psychology, University of British Columbia, 2136 West Mall, Vancouver, British Columbia V6T 1Z4, Canada
Psychiatr Clin North Am 29:709-24. 2006....
- Randomised controlled trial of a parenting intervention in the voluntary sector for reducing child conduct problems: outcomes and mechanisms of changeFrances Gardner
Centre for Evidence Based Intervention, Department of Social Policy and Social Work, University of Oxford, UK
J Child Psychol Psychiatry 47:1123-32. 2006..To test effectiveness of a parenting intervention, delivered in a community-based voluntary-sector organisation, for reducing conduct problems in clinically-referred children...
- Factor structure of the psychopathic personality inventory: validity and implications for clinical assessmentStephen D Benning
Department of Psychology, University of Minnesota Twin Cities, USA
Psychol Assess 15:340-50. 2003..Findings support using the PPI to assess these facets of psychopathy in community samples and to explore their behavioral correlates and genetic-neurobiological underpinnings...
- Prevalence and risk indicators of depression in elderly nursing home patients: the AGED studyK Jongenelis
Department of Nursing Home Medicine, VU Medical Center, Institute for Research in Extramural Medicine, Van der Boechorststraat 7, 1081 BT Amsterdam, The Netherlands
J Affect Disord 83:135-42. 2004..Depression is a common and disabling psychiatric disorder in later life. Particular frail nursing home patients seem to be at increased risk. Nursing home-based studies on risk indicators of depression are scarce...
- Type-D personality mechanisms of effect: the role of health-related behavior and social supportLynn Williams
Department of Psychology, University of Stirling, Stirling, United Kingdom
J Psychosom Res 64:63-9. 2008....
- Psychopathic traits in a large community sample: links to violence, alcohol use, and intelligenceCraig S Neumann
Department of Psychology, University of North Texas, Denton, TX 76203, USA
J Consult Clin Psychol 76:893-9. 2008..Also, a superordinate factor comprehensively accounted for the 4 psychopathy first-order factors and significantly predicted the external correlates. The findings offer insight into the dimensional nature of the psychopathy construct...
- Screening for borderline personality disorder in outpatient youthAndrew M Chanen
The ORYGEN Research Centre, Department of Psychiatry, University of Melbourne, Parkville, Victoria, Australia
J Pers Disord 22:353-64. 2008..Young people with borderline personality disorder (BPD) commonly seek help but often go unrecognized. Screening offers a means of identifying individuals for more detailed assessment for early intervention and for research...
- The Strengths and Difficulties Questionnaire: U.S. normative data and psychometric propertiesKaren H Bourdon
National Institute of Mental Health NIMH, Rockville, MD, USA
J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry 44:557-64. 2005..S. national population sample of children and adolescents, develop normative scoring bands, and test the association of high-scoring groups with service contacts or use for mental health reasons...
- Defense styles, personality traits, and psychopathological symptoms in nonclinical adolescentsPeter Muris
Department of Medical, Clinical, and Experimental Psychology, Maastricht University, Maastricht, The Netherlands
J Nerv Ment Dis 191:771-80. 2003..Most importantly, regression analyses indicated that personality traits and defense styles both accounted for unique proportions of the variance in psychopathological symptoms...
- Advancing personality assessment terminology: time to retire "objective" and "projective" as personality test descriptorsGregory J Meyer
J Pers Assess 87:223-5. 2006
- Comparing Type D personality and older age as correlates of tumor necrosis factor-alpha dysregulation in chronic heart failureJohan Denollet
CoRPS Centre of Research on Psychology in Somatic diseases, Department of Medical Psychology, Tilburg University, Tilburg, The Netherlands
Brain Behav Immun 22:736-43. 2008..Hence, Type D personality was associated with increased TNF-alpha activity. This disease-promoting effect of Type D matched the pro-inflammatory effect of ageing...
- Depression in men in the postnatal period and later child psychopathology: a population cohort studyPaul G Ramchandani
Section of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, University of Oxford, Warneford Hospital, Headington, Oxford, UK
J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry 47:390-8. 2008..The present study set out to assess the association between depression in men in the postnatal period and later psychiatric disorders in their children and to investigate predisposing factors for depression in men following childbirth...
- Personality assessment without borders: adaptation of the MMPI-2 across culturesJames N Butcher
Department of Psychology, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis 55455, USA
J Pers Assess 83:90-104. 2004In contemporary psychology, personality assessment knows few national or cultural boundaries...
- The DSM-IV rates of child and adolescent disorders in Puerto Rico: prevalence, correlates, service use, and the effects of impairmentGlorisa Canino
Behavioral Sciences Research Institute, Medical Sciences Campus, University of Puerto Rico, PO Box 365067, Rio Piedras, San Juan, Puerto Rico 00936 5067
Arch Gen Psychiatry 61:85-93. 2004..We present prevalence data for the child and adolescent population of Puerto Rico and examine the relation of DSM-IV diagnoses to global impairment, demographic correlates, and service use in an island-wide representative sample...
- Association of a monoamine oxidase-a gene promoter polymorphism with ADHD and anxiety in boys with autism spectrum disorderJasmin Roohi
Department of Genetics, Stony Brook University, NY, USA
J Autism Dev Disord 39:67-74. 2009....
- Atomoxetine for attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder symptoms in children with pervasive developmental disorders: a pilot studyPieter W Troost
Department of Psychiatry, University Medical Center Groningen, University of Groningen, The Netherlands
J Child Adolesc Psychopharmacol 16:611-9. 2006..This pilot study examined the effects of atomoxetine on attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) symptoms and autistic features in children with pervasive developmental disorders (PDD)...
- History of multiple suicide attempts as a behavioral marker of severe psychopathologyEvan M Forman
Department of Psychology, Drexel University, Philadelphia, PA 19102, USA
Am J Psychiatry 161:437-43. 2004..The current study aimed to test the hypothesis that multiple suicide attempters would exhibit a more severe clinical profile than single suicide attempters...
- Early predictors of deliberate self-harm among adolescents. A prospective follow-up study from age 3 to age 15Andre Sourander
Department of Child Psychiatry, Turku University Hospital, 20520 Turku, Finland
J Affect Disord 93:87-96. 2006..To study predictors at age 3 and at age 12 for ideations and acts of deliberate self-harm at age 15 in a representative birth cohort...
- External validation of comorbid patterns of anxiety disorders in children and adolescentsXimena Franco
Child and Family Psychosocial Research Center, Child Anxiety and Phobia Program, Department of Psychology, Florida International University, Miami, FL 33199, USA
J Anxiety Disord 21:717-29. 2007..Assessment and future research implications are discussed...
- Revisiting the factor structure of the strengths and difficulties questionnaire: United States, 2001Wayne C Dickey
Division of Health Interview Statistics, National Center for Health Statistics, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Hyattsville, MD 20782, USA
J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry 43:1159-67. 2004..S. children and adolescents...
- Concurrent validity of the Personality Assessment Inventory Borderline scales in patients seeking dialectical behavior therapyMichelle C Jacobo
Department of Psychiatry, Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA 02114, USA
J Pers Assess 88:74-80. 2007The purpose of this study was to explore the usefulness of the Personality Assessment Inventory (PAI; Morey, 1991) Borderline full scale (BOR) and subscales in the assessment of patients being evaluated for dialectical behavior therapy (..
- Mental health problems in children with intellectual disability: use of the Strengths and Difficulties QuestionnaireS Kaptein
University Medical Center Groningen, University of Groningen, Department of Health Sciences, Groningen, The Netherlands
J Intellect Disabil Res 52:125-31. 2008..The aim of this study is to assess the differences in mental health problems between children with ID and without ID, using a short questionnaire, the Strengths and Difficulties Questionnaire (SDQ)...
- Informant-specific correlates of suicidal behavior in a community survey of 12- to 14-year-oldsJean Jacques Breton
Riviere des Prairies Hospital, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry 41:723-30. 2002....
- Health-related quality of life of children and adolescents with mental disordersMichael G Sawyer
Department of Paediatrics and Psychiatry, Adelaide University, South Australia, Australia
J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry 41:530-7. 2002....
- Categorical and dimensional aspects of co-morbidity in obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD)Tord Ivarsson
Centre for Child and Adolescent Mental Health, Eastern and Southern Norway Gullhaug Torg 4B, R BUP, Postboks 4623 Nydalen, Oslo 0405, Norway
Eur Child Adolesc Psychiatry 17:20-31. 2008..The present study examines OCD versus co-morbid symptom patterns in OCD in children and adolescents in order to investigate the presence of diagnostic heterogeneity...
- Relationships between attempted suicide, temperamental vulnerability, and violent criminality in a Swedish forensic psychiatric populationE G Stålenheim
Department of Neuroscience, Psychiatry, University Hospital, SE 75185 Uppsala, Sweden
Eur Psychiatry 16:386-94. 2001..The results show a far more severe personality disturbance in suicide attempters than in other violent patients in this type of population. Suicidal behavior should therefore be evaluated and treated per se...
- Peer perceptions and liking of children with anxiety disordersTimothy L Verduin
New York University Child Study Center, 577 First Avenue, New York, NY 10016, USA
J Abnorm Child Psychol 36:459-69. 2008..Target children with SP were liked less regardless of how anxious peers perceived them to be. Peer rater and target child demographics did not moderate the relationship between peer-rated anxiety and peer liking...
- Mood disorder history and personality assessment in premenstrual dysphoric disorderD G Critchlow
Section of Clinical Psychopharmacology, Institute of Psychiatry, Kings College London, UK
J Clin Psychiatry 62:688-93. 2001..This study seeks to address this problem to elucidate the relationship between PMDD, other affective disturbances commonly experienced by women, and maladaptive personality...
- Psychological problems in children with cerebral palsy: a cross-sectional European studyJackie Parkes
School of Nursing and Midwifery, Queen s University Belfast, UK
J Child Psychol Psychiatry 49:405-13. 2008..To describe psychological symptoms in 8-12-year-old children with cerebral palsy; to investigate predictors of these symptoms and their impact on the child and family...
- Obsessive-compulsive behaviors in parents of multiplex autism familiesEric Hollander
Department of Psychiatry and Seaver Autism Research Center, Box 1230, Mount Sinai School of Medicine, One Gustave L Levy Place, New York, NY 10029 6574, USA
Psychiatry Res 117:11-6. 2003..Dichotomizing autistic probands by severity and type of repetitive behaviors (circumscribed interests and compulsive rituals) may yield more homogenous groups, which could be helpful in genetic linkage studies...
- Once-daily atomoxetine treatment for children and adolescents with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder: a randomized, placebo-controlled studyDavid Michelson
Lilly Research Laboratories, Indianapolis, IN 46285, USA
Am J Psychiatry 159:1896-901. 2002..The authors assessed the efficacy of once-daily atomoxetine administration in the treatment of children and adolescents with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)...
- The course of post-crisis suicidal symptoms: how and for whom is suicide "cathartic"?R L Walker
Department of Psychology, Florida State University, Tallahassee 32306 1270, USA
Suicide Life Threat Behav 31:144-52. 2001..We found evidence for decreased suicidality, but interpreted it as the gradual action of interpersonal support, rather than as emotional catharsis. Also, multiple attempt status affected the long-term course of post-crisis suicidality...
- Social functioning difficulties in ADHD: association with PDD riskErika Carpenter Rich
Center for Neurobehavioral Genetics, University of California, Los Angeles, USA
Clin Child Psychol Psychiatry 14:329-44. 2009..51) than Peer Rejection (beta = .29) factors. Social Immaturity was also associated with a greater number of hyperactive symptoms while high Peer Rejection was associated with increased aggression and lower IQ in the ADHD children...
- Genetic and environmental factors affecting self-esteem from age 14 to 17: a longitudinal study of Finnish twinsAnu Raevuori
Department of Public Health, University of Helsinki, Finland
Psychol Med 37:1625-33. 2007..We analysed genetic and environmental influences on self-esteem and its stability in adolescence...
- Brief Report: exploratory analysis of the ADOS revised algorithm: specificity and predictive value with Hispanic children referred for autism spectrum disordersTerry Overton
Department of School Specialties, University of Texas Brownsville, 80 Fort Brown, Brownsville, TX 78520, USA
J Autism Dev Disord 38:1166-9. 2008..Results of Mann-Whitney U analyses were inconsistent and demonstrated less specificity for children with milder levels of social impairment. The revised algorithm demonstrated accuracy for the more severe autistic group...
- Borderline pathology and the Personality Assessment Inventory (PAI): an evaluation of criterion and concurrent validityMichelle B Stein
Derner Institute of Advanced Psychological Studies, Adelphi University, Garden City, NY 11530, USA
J Pers Assess 88:81-9. 2007In this study, we examined how patients diagnosed with borderline pathology (BP) would respond on the Personality Assessment Inventory (PAI; Morey, 1991) Borderline (BOR) scales in relation to patients without BP pathology...
- Assessment of borderline personality features in population samples: is the Personality Assessment Inventory-Borderline Features scale measurement invariant across sex and age?Marleen H M de Moor
Department of Biological Psychology, VU University Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Psychol Assess 21:125-30. 2009..the authors investigated whether sex and age differences in four main features of BPD, measured with the Personality Assessment Inventory-Borderline Features scale (PAI-BOR; Morey, 1991), are a result of measurement bias or if they ..
- Personality and chronic fatigue syndrome: methodological and conceptual issuesStefan M van Geelen
Department of Psychology, Wilhelmina Children s Hospital, University Medical Center Utrecht, The Netherlands
Clin Psychol Rev 27:885-903. 2007..New insights into personality and CFS might be gained by systematically studying the self-narratives of patients with the syndrome...
- Impact of comorbid personality disorder on violence in psychosis: report from the UK700 trialPaul Moran
Health Services Research Department, Institute of Psychiatry, London, UK
Br J Psychiatry 182:129-34. 2003..The impact of comorbid personality disorder on the occurrence of violence in psychosis has not been fully explored...
- Examining the structural validity of the Strengths and Difficulties Questionnaire (SDQ) in a U.S. sample of custodial grandmothersPatrick A Palmieri
Summa Kent State Center for the Treatment and Study of Traumatic Stress, Summa Health System, Akron, OH 44310, USA
Psychol Assess 19:189-98. 2007..Measurement and clinical implications of the results are discussed...
- Assessing the effects of age, sex and shared environment on the genetic aetiology of depression in childhood and adolescenceFrances Rice
University of Wales College of Medicine, Cardiff, UK
J Child Psychol Psychiatry 43:1039-51. 2002..In particular to examine the effects of sex, age, maternal depression and anxiety symptoms and to examine the aetiology of high depression scores...
- Type D personality as a prognostic factor in heart disease: assessment and mediating mechanismsNina Kupper
CoRPS Center of Research on Psychology in Somatic diseases, Tilburg University, The Netherlands
J Pers Assess 89:265-76. 2007..Further research needs to determine the mechanisms by which Type D affects the course and outcome of cardiovascular disease as well as how Type D patients may benefit from psychosocial intervention...
- Psychopathy and community violence among civil psychiatric patients: results from the MacArthur Violence Risk Assessment StudyJ L Skeem
Law and Psychiatry Program, Western Psychiatric Institute and Clinic, University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, Pennsylvania 15213, USA
J Consult Clin Psychol 69:358-74. 2001..Implications for the 2-factor model that underlies the PCL measures and for risk assessment practice are discussed...
- Age differences in the Big Five across the life span: evidence from two national samplesM Brent Donnellan
Department of Psychology, Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI 48823, USA
Psychol Aging 23:558-66. 2008..Neither gender nor education level were consistent moderators of age differences in the Big Five...
- Re-examining comorbidity of Obsessive Compulsive and Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder using an empirically derived taxonomyD A Geller
Pediatric OCD Clinic, Massachusetts General Hospital, WACC 725, 15 Parkman Street, Boston, MA 02114, USA
Eur Child Adolesc Psychiatry 13:83-91. 2004....
- Two-year prospective naturalistic study of remission from major depressive disorder as a function of personality disorder comorbidityCarlos M Grilo
Department of Psychiatry, Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, CT 06519, USA
J Consult Clin Psychol 73:78-85. 2005..These PDs emerged as robust predictors of slowed remission from MDD even when controlling for other negative prognostic predictors...
- The Moderating Influence of Personality on Cognitive Stimulation Outcomes in PersNikki L Hill; Fiscal Year: 2013..The Principle Investigator of the proposed study will collect personality assessment data using the informant version of the NEO Five Factor Inventory, a well-established and commonly used ..
- The Development of a Therapist Feedback System for MDD in Community Mental HealthMARY BETH GIBBONS; Fiscal Year: 2012..treatment based on the BASIS-24 as well as important clinical information to guide treatment based on the Personality Assessment Inventory (PAI)...
- Sex-specific trajectories of neurobiological maturation during adolescenceBonnie J Nagel; Fiscal Year: 2013..resting state functional neuroimaging, diffusion tensor imaging, neurocognitive assessment, mood/behavior/personality assessment, and serum hormone assays...
- Digital Video Data Acquisition and Management SystemHyman Hops; Fiscal Year: 2003..current grants focus on four core areas, adolescence and families, health research, education, and personality assessment. A major component of the institute's NIH funded research program involves the extensive use of video ..
- Impulsive Aggression : A Twin Study of Behavior and 5-HTEMIL COCCARO; Fiscal Year: 2006..In addition, one measure each will constitute a personality assessment of aggressive and impulsive tendencies...
- Validity and Measurement Issues in Pathological GamblingRenee Cunningham Williams; Fiscal Year: 2004..The clinical interview session includes administration of the semi-structured CGAM and a comprehensive personality assessment. Thus, the major aim of the proposed study is to establish diagnostic concordance of the structured, lay ..
- Psychopathy and Boderline Personality in Female InmatesStephanie Kendall; Fiscal Year: 2005..The Hare Psychopathy Checklist - Screening Version (PCL:SV) and the Personality Assessment Inventory (PAI) will be used to examine specific areas of overlap in the symptoms and expression of these ..
- PERSONALITY TRAITS AS SEMANTIC CATEGORIESLEWIS GOLDBERG; Fiscal Year: 1991..that our conception of personality traits as prototype-based categories can be profitably applied to personality assessment. Over-all, our analyses should have important implications for future studies of persons perception and ..
- LONGITUDINAL FOLLOW UP OF ADHD GIRLS AND THEIR SIBLINGSJoseph Biederman; Fiscal Year: 2002....
- Adult Outcome of Attention Deficit Hyperactivity DisorderJoseph Biederman; Fiscal Year: 2007..For these reasons, we expect the proposed work to clarify the course and outcome of ADHD. ..
- Collaborative Pediatric Bipolar Disorder ConferenceJoseph Biederman; Fiscal Year: 2007..While the proposed conference does not intend to solve all outstanding problems associated with pediatric bipolar disorder, it will provide a forum to begin formulating a solution. ..
- Course of psychopathology in female youth: Analysis with extant longitudinal dataJoseph Biederman; Fiscal Year: 2008..unreadable] [unreadable] [unreadable]..
- PREVENTION OF CIGARETTE SMOKING IN ADHD YOUTHJoseph Biederman; Fiscal Year: 2001..Since there are estimated to be 3.5 million children with ADHD and 20% have been shown to be smokers, targeting this group could potentially impact 700,000 children and adolescents. ..
- DEVELOPMENT OF BORDERLINE PERSONALITY DISORDER FEATURESTimothy Trull; Fiscal Year: 2001....
- Characterizing Affective Instability Using EMATimothy Trull; Fiscal Year: 2006..unreadable] [unreadable]..
- Contextual Influences in Prisoner ResearchJOHN EDENS; Fiscal Year: 2010..These data will be the first of their kind and will inform policy makers and IRB boards about offender groups'views of potential threats to voluntary research participation in these settings. ..
- Pathways from Childhood Personality Traits to Midlife Metabolic SyndromeSarah Hampson; Fiscal Year: 2007..unreadable] [unreadable] [unreadable]..
- Norepinephrine and ImpulsivityAlan Swann; Fiscal Year: 2009..The results of these experiments may suggest means for monitoring risk for impulsive behavior and for a rational treatment schema for impulsivity. ..
- Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy for Pathological GamblingJon Grant; Fiscal Year: 2008..This award would provide me with the necessary background for further studies in the treatment of pathological gambling and the training for an independent patient-oriented research career. ..
- RUPP-PI Program at Yale UniversityLawrence Scahill; Fiscal Year: 2006..Furthermore, this five-site network has established reliability on several measures that are relevant to the conduct of clinical trials in children with PDD. ..
- Validity of Preschool Disruptive Behavior DisordersKATHRYN KEENAN; Fiscal Year: 2006..If DSM-IV diagnoses of ODD and CD are valid for preschoolers, then etiologic and prevention research must focus on the first years of life. ..
- Measuring implicit associations about suicideMatthew Nock; Fiscal Year: 2005..The results of this research have significant implications for research and clinical efforts related to suicide assessment. ..
- D-Cycloserine Augmentation of Therapy for Pediatric Obsessive-Compulsive DisorderEric Storch; Fiscal Year: 2007..Such agents may have utility in improving outcome, reducing premature therapy termination, and targeting patients who have been treatment refractory. [unreadable] [unreadable] [unreadable]..
- Risk and Protective Factors in School MaladjustmentGARY LADD; Fiscal Year: 2007..unreadable] [unreadable]..
- Child/Adolescent Anxiety Multimodal Treatment StudyPHILIP KENDALL; Fiscal Year: 2007....
- Preadolescent Precursors to Depression in GirlsKATHRYN KEENAN; Fiscal Year: 2008..unreadable] [unreadable]..
- Behavior Therapy for Adults with Tourette SyndromeLawrence Scahill; Fiscal Year: 2009..The Informatics group at Yale University will provide data management services. ..
- Predicting Response to Atomoxetine and MethlyphenidateJeffrey Newcorn; Fiscal Year: 2009..abstract_text> ..
- Prevalence of and Risk and Protective Factors for Suicidal BehaviorsMatthew Nock; Fiscal Year: 2009....
- Posttraumatic Stress Disorder in Preschool ChildrenMichael Scheeringa; Fiscal Year: 2008..unreadable] [unreadable]..
- Treatment for Posttraumatic Stress Disorder in ChildrenMichael Scheeringa; Fiscal Year: 2008..We will measure the change in children's symptoms, and change in parents' symptoms and distress levels, in addition to the adaptation and implementation measures from Phase 1. ..
- Dopamine and ADHD: A Research Infrastructure NetworkJeffrey Newcorn; Fiscal Year: 2004..In addition, the post-doctoral students will be able to spend time in multiple laboratories, which will facilitate the transfer of key theoretical and technical expertise across sites. ..
- RISK & PROTECTIVE FACTORS IN EARLY SCHOOL MALADJUSTMENTGARY LADD; Fiscal Year: 2001..g., anxiety, depression, loneliness, low self-esteem), and (c) school failure (e.g., underachievement, scholastic disengagement, school avoidance, truancy, suspensions, and drop out). ..
- TRAUMATIZED YOUNG CHILDREN--RISK FOR MALADAPTATIONMichael Scheeringa; Fiscal Year: 2002..One- and 2-year follow-up assessments will be conducted. ..
- CHILD AND FAMILY THERAPY FOR ANXIETY-DISORDERED YOUTHPHILIP KENDALL; Fiscal Year: 2004..Examinations of clinical significance, predictors of treatment outcome, and differential responsiveness to the two treatments will be conducted. ..
- PREVENTING TREATMENT ATTRITION IN CHILD THERAPYMatthew Nock; Fiscal Year: 2002..abstract_text> ..
- INFANT DYSREGULATION--RISK FACTOR FOR PSYCHOPATHOLOGYKATHRYN KEENAN; Fiscal Year: 2002..Ultimately the candidate will test the hypothesis that treatment of early signs of dysregulation will prevent the development of mental disorders in children. ..
- METHYLPHENIDATE TREATMENT OF ADHD IN CHILDREN WITH TSKenneth Gadow; Fiscal Year: 2004..To evaluate the impact of tic severity and comorbid internalizing and externalizing symptoms on clinical outcome, children with ADHD/+tics will be compared with an additional sample of children with ADHD/-tics at ages 11 and 16 years. ..
- Process as a predictor of Outcomes in CBT for YouthPHILIP KENDALL; Fiscal Year: 2004..It is hypothesized that non-completers will have the experienced lower levels of alliance, flexibility, and involvement. ..
- Anger Control Training for Youth with Tourette SyndromeLarry Scahill; Fiscal Year: 2005..This design will permit demonstration of a clinically relevant effect size for anger control training in adolescents with TS. ..
- Risk Factors for Psychopathology in the WHO WMH SurveysRonald Kessler; Fiscal Year: 2009..Third, the level of detail in the description of data analysis plans has been substantially expanded in this revised submission in response to reviewer comments. ..
- TREATING LOW INCOME AFRICAN AMERICAN WOMEN WITH PTSDUlrike Feske; Fiscal Year: 2003..The skills I will develop during the award period will provide a cohesive framework for achieving my long-term goal of establishing a scientific career focused on effectiveness research with disadvantaged and minority women. ..
- AN ECOGENETIC STUDY OF ADHDStephen Faraone; Fiscal Year: 2003..Furthermore, no studies have used an ecogenetic approach to sharpen the accuracy of risk prediction. ..
- Prevention of Depression Among Pre-Adolescent YouthCAROLYN MC CARTY; Fiscal Year: 2008..The data collected will form the basis for a future R-01 research proposal to study an expanded application of the prevention program that will be generated. ..
- Searching for ADHD Susceptibility GenesStephen V Faraone; Fiscal Year: 2010..That, in turn, should facilitate the search for newer, more effective treatments for the disorder. ..
- Childhood Determinants of Adolescent / Adult Drug UseJudith S Brook; Fiscal Year: 2010..Identification of childhood and adolescent factors that can exacerbate the impact of substance use consequences on later adult functioning would provide additional information necessary for effective treatment efforts. ..
- School-based expressive writing intervention trials for youth exposed to violenceWENDY L KLIEWER; Fiscal Year: 2010....
- MENTAL DISORDERS AS RISK FACTORS FOR SUBSTANCE DISORDERSRonald Kessler; Fiscal Year: 2003....
- TREATING OPPOSITIONAL DEFIANT BEHAVIORJOHN LAVIGNE; Fiscal Year: 2001....
- Validating a child acute stress measure in English and SpanishNancy Kassam Adams; Fiscal Year: 2010....
- Longitudinal Course and Impact of DepressionJEREMY PETTIT; Fiscal Year: 2008..unreadable] [unreadable] [unreadable] [unreadable]..
- ADULT ANTISOCIAL OUTCOMES OF PSYCHOPATHIC CHILDRENDonald Lynam; Fiscal Year: 2003..5) what factors account for and mediate the stability in psychopathy across time; 6) if subclinical or so-called "successful" psychopaths can be identified and what factors distinguish them from unsuccessful psychopaths. ..
- Risk and Maintenance Factors for Bulimic PathologyEric Stice; Fiscal Year: 2006..abstract_text> ..
- Parental ADHD & Parenting: Child Treatment ImplicationsAndrea Chronis; Fiscal Year: 2004..Results will inform future efforts to directly address problems related to parental ADHD symptoms in family-based treatment for their children with the disorder. ..
- Self-verification model of major depression in marriageLAUREN WEINSTOCK; Fiscal Year: 2004..Findings will help clarify the nature of the cross-sectional and longitudinal association between self-verification and major depression. ..
- PREVENTING DEPRESSION IN MACULAR DEGENERATIONBarry Rovner; Fiscal Year: 2005..Although depressive disorder is the primary outcome, we will also assess the impact of PST on levels of disability and vision-related quality of life. ..
- A Psychosocial Treatment for Atypical DepressionLAUREN WEINSTOCK; Fiscal Year: 2007..We propose to recruit 40 individuals with DSM-IV MDD with atypical features for the proposed treatment development study. [unreadable] [unreadable] [unreadable]..
- Youth Drug Use, Violence Exposure, and PhysiologyWendy Kliewer; Fiscal Year: 2007..unreadable] [unreadable] [unreadable] [unreadable]..
- HOSTILITY, MARITAL INTERACTION AND HEALTH IN AGINGTimothy Smith; Fiscal Year: 2004..g., fluid and crystallized intelligence). The long-term goal of the research is to identify potentially modifiable determinants of cardiovascular risk, marital adjustment, and cognitive aging in adulthood. ..
- Pharmacological Treatment of ADHD in Young ChildrenChristopher Kratochvil; Fiscal Year: 2007..abstract_text> ..
- ROOTS OF SEXUAL ABUSEMichael Miner; Fiscal Year: 2009....
- HIV, ABUSE AND PSYCHIATRIC DISORDERS AMONG YOUTHLarry Brown; Fiscal Year: 2004..Condom use attitudes will be measured, including intentions, decisional balance, peer and family norms, and self-efficacy. These variables will be examined at pretest, at posttest, and at three-and six-month follow-up. ..
- HIV Prevention for Youth with Severe Mental IllnessLarry K Brown; Fiscal Year: 2010....
- Positive Illusions in ADHD: Processes and ConsequencesBetsy Hoza; Fiscal Year: 2007..abstract_text> ..
- Child/Adolescent Anxiety Multimodal Treatment StudyBoris Birmaher; Fiscal Year: 2007..unreadable] [unreadable]..
- FAMILY-PEER LINKAGES FOR SIBLINGS AT RISKJOANN SHORTT; Fiscal Year: 2004..Determining whether siblings growing up in the same family are at risk or protected differentially from poor peer outcomes will greatly contribute to our understanding of the individuals in peer relations. ..
- AGGRESSION AND WOMEN--ALCOHOL AND SEROTONIN RELATIONSHIPDonald Dougherty; Fiscal Year: 2003..These proposed studies will answer several questions regarding how alcohol, serotonin, premenstrual symptomatology, and the menstrual cycle are related to the susceptibility for aggressive behavior. ..
- Treatment of Early Age Mania (TEAM)Graham Emslie; Fiscal Year: 2003..D. (4) University of Texas, Dallas, PI: Graham Emslie, M.D. (5) University of Texas, Galveston, PI: Karen Dineen Wagner, M.D. and (6) Washington University, St. Louis, PI; Joan Luby, M.D. ..
- STEPPED CARE VS BEST AVAILABLE CARE FOR BULIMIA NERVOSAWILLIAM AGRAS; Fiscal Year: 2004..abstract_text> ..