Genomes and Genes
Summary: A subclass of IMIDES with the general structure of pyrrolidinedione. They are prepared by the distillation of ammonium succinate. They are sweet-tasting compounds that are used as chemical intermediates and plant growth stimulants.
- Onisko B, Fernández E, Freire M, Schwarz A, Baier M, Camiña F, et al. Probing PrPSc structure using chemical cross-linking and mass spectrometry: evidence of the proximity of Gly90 amino termini in the PrP 27-30 aggregate. Biochemistry. 2005;44:10100-9 pubmed..Our results constitute the first measured distance constraint in PrP(Sc). ..
- Hassan M, Riley J, Chernomordik V, Smith P, Pursley R, Lee S, et al. Fluorescence lifetime imaging system for in vivo studies. Mol Imaging. 2007;6:229-36 pubmed..Three-dimensional mapping of the fluorescence lifetime indicates lower lifetime values in superficial breast cancer tumors in mice. ..
- Leon K, Faro J, Carneiro J. A general mathematical framework to model generation structure in a population of asynchronously dividing cells. J Theor Biol. 2004;229:455-76 pubmed
- Mädler S, Bich C, Touboul D, Zenobi R. Chemical cross-linking with NHS esters: a systematic study on amino acid reactivities. J Mass Spectrom. 2009;44:694-706 pubmed publisher..The reactivity is highly dependent on the pH and on adjacent amino acids. ..
- Asquith B, Debacq C, Florins A, Gillet N, Sanchez Alcaraz T, Mosley A, et al. Quantifying lymphocyte kinetics in vivo using carboxyfluorescein diacetate succinimidyl ester (CFSE). Proc Biol Sci. 2006;273:1165-71 pubmed..We illustrate this approach using in vivo CFSE labelling of B lymphocytes in sheep. ..
- Gaillard D, Laugerette F, Darcel N, El Yassimi A, Passilly Degrace P, Hichami A, et al. The gustatory pathway is involved in CD36-mediated orosensory perception of long-chain fatty acids in the mouse. FASEB J. 2008;22:1458-68 pubmed..However, it might also lead to a risk of obesity and associated diseases in a context of constantly abundant food. ..
- Hawkins E, Hommel M, Turner M, Battye F, Markham J, Hodgkin P. Measuring lymphocyte proliferation, survival and differentiation using CFSE time-series data. Nat Protoc. 2007;2:2057-67 pubmed..In this protocol, we present a detailed method for examining time-series data using graphical and computer-based procedures available to all experimenters. ..
- Quah B, Warren H, Parish C. Monitoring lymphocyte proliferation in vitro and in vivo with the intracellular fluorescent dye carboxyfluorescein diacetate succinimidyl ester. Nat Protoc. 2007;2:2049-56 pubmed..An important feature of the technique is that division-dependent changes in the expression of cell-surface markers and intracellular proteins are easily quantified by flow cytometry. ..
- Yates A, Chan C, Strid J, Moon S, Callard R, George A, et al. Reconstruction of cell population dynamics using CFSE. BMC Bioinformatics. 2007;8:196 pubmed..The approach we describe here can be used to recover the (potentially variable) division and death rates of any cell population for which division tracking information is available. ..
- Feng H, Nie W, Bonilla R, Widmer G, Sheoran A, Tzipori S. Quantitative tracking of Cryptosporidium infection in cell culture with CFSE. J Parasitol. 2006;92:1350-4 pubmed..Unlike immunofluorescent assays, CFSE labeling permitted the tracking of the initial invasion of C. parvum. Such an assay may be useful for studying the dynamics of host cell-parasite interaction and possibly for drug screening. ..
- Luzyanina T, Mrusek S, Edwards J, Roose D, Ehl S, Bocharov G. Computational analysis of CFSE proliferation assay. J Math Biol. 2007;54:57-89 pubmed..Overall, our study suggests that the heterogeneity inherent in cell kinetics should be explicitly incorporated into the structure of mathematical models. ..
- Tuominen Gustafsson H, Penttinen M, Hytönen J, Viljanen M. Use of CFSE staining of borreliae in studies on the interaction between borreliae and human neutrophils. BMC Microbiol. 2006;6:92 pubmed..The results also indicate a clear difference in the association with neutrophils between virulent and non-virulent borrelial strains. ..
- Matera G, Lupi M, Ubezio P. Heterogeneous cell response to topotecan in a CFSE-based proliferation test. Cytometry A. 2004;62:118-28 pubmed..A quantitative level was achievable but required a strict procedure for control of the experimental data, which was not straightforward. ..
- Peterson J, Young M, Takemoto L. Probing alpha-crystallin structure using chemical cross-linkers and mass spectrometry. Mol Vis. 2004;10:857-66 pubmed
- Chu F, Maynard J, Chiosis G, Nicchitta C, Burlingame A. Identification of novel quaternary domain interactions in the Hsp90 chaperone, GRP94. Protein Sci. 2006;15:1260-9 pubmed..These results identify a compact, intertwined quaternary conformation of native GRP94 and suggest that intersubunit N+M interactions are integral to the structural biology of Hsp90. ..
- Ganusov V, Pilyugin S, de Boer R, Murali Krishna K, Ahmed R, Antia R. Quantifying cell turnover using CFSE data. J Immunol Methods. 2005;298:183-200 pubmed..We propose that measuring an additional parameter, the fraction of cells in division, may allow estimation of all model parameters including the death rates during different stages of the cell cycle. ..
- Swaim C, Smith D, Smith J. The reaction of alpha-crystallin with the cross-linker 3,3'-dithiobis(sulfosuccinimidyl propionate) demonstrates close proximity of the C termini of alphaA and alphaB in the native assembly. Protein Sci. 2004;13:2832-5 pubmed..This cross-link provides experimental evidence supporting theoretical structural models that place the C termini of alphaA and alphaB within close proximity in the native aggregate. ..
- Liu D, Yu J, Chen H, Reichman R, Wu H, Jin X. Statistical determination of threshold for cellular division in the CFSE-labeling assay. J Immunol Methods. 2006;312:126-36 pubmed..071% (95% confidence) and 0.114% (99% confidence) of total CFSE-labeled cells under our laboratory conditions. We offer our methods presented here for other investigators to calculate a threshold in their own CFSE-labeling experiments. ..
- Banks H, Sutton K, Thompson W, Bocharov G, Roose D, Schenkel T, et al. Estimation of cell proliferation dynamics using CFSE data. Bull Math Biol. 2011;73:116-50 pubmed publisher..The resulting new cell dynamics model should prove useful in proliferation assay tracking and modeling, with numerous applications in the biomedical sciences. ..
- Luzyanina T, Roose D, Bocharov G. Distributed parameter identification for a label-structured cell population dynamics model using CFSE histogram time-series data. J Math Biol. 2009;59:581-603 pubmed publisher..We show that the solution of the regularized parameter estimation problem is consistent with the data set with an accuracy within the noise level in the measurements. ..
- de Boer R, Ganusov V, Milutinović D, Hodgkin P, Perelson A. Estimating lymphocyte division and death rates from CFSE data. Bull Math Biol. 2006;68:1011-31 pubmed..J. Immunol. 170:4963-4972, 2003] model into the classical smith-martin model, and into a model with arbitrary probability distributions for death and division through subsequent divisions. ..
- Urbani S, Caporale R, Lombardini L, Bosi A, Saccardi R. Use of CFDA-SE for evaluating the in vitro proliferation pattern of human mesenchymal stem cells. Cytotherapy. 2006;8:243-53 pubmed..CFSE has been shown as a reliable method for studying the proliferative activity of MSC subpopulations identified by flow cytometric analysis. The acquisition parameter strategy is crucial for the accuracy of the analysis. ..
- Frei A, Moest H, Novy K, Wollscheid B. Ligand-based receptor identification on living cells and tissues using TRICEPS. Nat Protoc. 2013;8:1321-36 pubmed publisher..Provided that sufficient quantities of the ligand and target cells are available, LRC can be carried out within 1 week. ..
- Wu D, Chang H, Wang Y, Xin M. Isolation, structure determination and antibacterial activities of succinamide conjugate diacid from Acinetobacter sp. BJ-L. Microbiol Res. 2011;166:155-60 pubmed publisher..Moreover, no obvious toxicity has been found on cultured HUVEC cells with different concentrations of SCD at 5, 10, 15, and 20mg/ml. ..
- Gottrand G, Taleb K, Ragon I, Bergot A, Goldstein J, Marodon G. Intrathymic injection of lentiviral vector curtails the immune response in the periphery of normal mice. J Gene Med. 2012;14:90-9 pubmed publisher..Our work establish the feasibility of IT-injections of lentiviral vectors to manipulate T cell tolerance in the thymus of normal mice, for basic and pre-clinical research. ..
- Galanzha E, Sarimollaoglu M, Nedosekin D, Keyrouz S, Mehta J, Zharov V. In vivo flow cytometry of circulating clots using negative photothermal and photoacoustic contrasts. Cytometry A. 2011;79:814-24 pubmed publisher..Possibility for label-free detection of platelets, leukocytes, tumor cells or targeting themby negative PA probes (e.g., nonabsorbing beads or bubbles) is also highlighted. ..
- Vitnik V, Vitnik Z, Banjac N, Valentić N, Ušćumlić G, Juranic I. Quantum mechanical and spectroscopic (FT-IR, 13C, 1H NMR and UV) investigations of potent antiepileptic drug 1-(4-chloro-phenyl)-3-phenyl-succinimide. Spectrochim Acta A Mol Biomol Spectrosc. 2014;117:42-53 pubmed publisher..To estimate chemical reactivity of the molecule, the molecular electrostatic potential (MEP) surface map is calculated for the optimized geometry of the molecule. ..
- Saleh S, Moreno Molek S, Perera I, Riga A, SAM YELLOWE T, Bayachou M. Probe functionalization with a Rhop-3 antibody: toward a Rhop-3 antigen immunosensor for detection of malaria. Anal Bioanal Chem. 2012;402:2379-84 pubmed publisher..As far as we are aware, this is the first amperometric immunosensor targeting Rhop-3 antigen as a malaria biomarker. ..
- Kilic T, Topkaya S, Ozkan Ariksoysal D, Ozsoz M, Ballar P, Erac Y, et al. Electrochemical based detection of microRNA, mir21 in breast cancer cells. Biosens Bioelectron. 2012;38:195-201 pubmed publisher..The specificity of the designed biosensor was proved by using non-complementary sequences instead of complementary sequences and the detection limit of the assay was calculated to be 6 pmol for cell lysates. ..
- Cheng J, Li J, Huang M, Ma L, Wu Z, Jiang C, et al. CD36 is a co-receptor for hepatitis C virus E1 protein attachment. Sci Rep. 2016;6:21808 pubmed publisher..SSO was considerably safe in mice. Conclusively, CD36 interacts with HCV E1 and might be a co-receptor specific for HCV entry; thus, CD36 could be a potential drug target against HCV. ..
- Durward M, Harms J, Splitter G. Antigen specific killing assay using CFSE labeled target cells. J Vis Exp. 2010;: pubmed publisher..Here we assess the percent cell specific killing of two peptide specific T cell clones in BALB/c mice. ..
- Raut S, Rich R, Fudala R, Butler S, Kokate R, Gryczynski Z, et al. Resonance energy transfer between fluorescent BSA protected Au nanoclusters and organic fluorophores. Nanoscale. 2014;6:385-91 pubmed publisher..Moreover, transferring energy from BSA Au clusters to Dy750 will result in a RET probe with a narrow emission spectrum and long lifetime component which can be utilized in imaging applications. ..
- Lu Y, Zhou X, Stemmer P, Reid G. Sulfonium ion derivatization, isobaric stable isotope labeling and data dependent CID- and ETD-MS/MS for enhanced phosphopeptide quantitation, identification and phosphorylation site characterization. J Am Soc Mass Spectrom. 2012;23:577-93 pubmed publisher..Importantly, improved sequence coverage was observed using ETD-MS/MS following introduction of the sulfonium ion fixed charge, but with no detrimental effects on ETD fragmentation efficiency. ..
- Perisic Janjic N, Kaliszan R, Milosevic N, Uscumlic G, Banjac N. Chromatographic retention parameters in correlation analysis with in silico biological descriptors of a novel series of N-phenyl-3-methyl succinimide derivatives. J Pharm Biomed Anal. 2013;72:65-73 pubmed publisher..At the same time, among the congeners studied these can be indicated, which should not be rationally subjected to bioactivity tests. ..
- Beloglazova N, Shmelin P, Speranskaya E, Lucas B, Helmbrecht C, Knopp D, et al. Quantum dot loaded liposomes as fluorescent labels for immunoassay. Anal Chem. 2013;85:7197-204 pubmed publisher..Similarly, the developed qualitative on-site tests using the different QD labels and taking into account the EU maximum residues level for ZEN in unprocessed cereals showed cutoff levels of 100, 50, and 20 ?g kg(-1). ..
- Lee K, Tey B, Ho K, Tejo B, Tan W. Nanoglue: an alternative way to display cell-internalizing peptide at the spikes of hepatitis B virus core nanoparticles for cell-targeting delivery. Mol Pharm. 2012;9:2415-23 pubmed publisher..This study demonstrated a proof of principle for cell-targeting delivery via "nanoglue" bioconjugation. ..
- Thompson C, Cheng W, Gadad P, Skene K, Smith M, Smith G, et al. Uptake and transport of novel amphiphilic polyelectrolyte-insulin nanocomplexes by Caco-2 cells--towards oral insulin. Pharm Res. 2011;28:886-96 pubmed publisher..These APs have been shown to be taken up by Caco-2 cells and reversibly open tight cell junctions. Further work is required to optimise these formulations with a view to maximising their potential to facilitate oral delivery of insulin. ..
- Han Z, Chen W, Dong S, Yang C, Liu H, Pan Y, et al. Highly enantioselective organocatalytic sulfenylation of 3-aryloxindoles. Org Lett. 2012;14:4670-3 pubmed publisherAn organocatalytic asymmetric sulfenylation of 3-aryloxindoles with N-(sulfanyl)succinimides has been developed by using commercially available (DHQD)(2)PHAL as catalyst...
- Lukamowicz M, Kirsch Volders M, Suter W, Elhajouji A. In vitro primary human lymphocyte flow cytometry based micronucleus assay: simultaneous assessment of cell proliferation, apoptosis and MN frequency. Mutagenesis. 2011;26:763-70 pubmed publisher..Moreover, a miniaturisation of the technology may provide an additional advantage for early drug development. ..
- Romano A, Hahn T, Davis N, Lowery C, Struss A, Janda K, et al. The Fe(III) and Ga(III) coordination chemistry of 3-(1-hydroxymethylidene) and 3-(1-hydroxydecylidene)-5-(2-hydroxyethyl)pyrrolidine-2,4-dione: novel tetramic acid degradation products of homoserine lactone bacterial quorum sensing molecules. J Inorg Biochem. 2012;107:96-103 pubmed publisher
- Kramski M, Schorcht A, Johnston A, Lichtfuss G, Jegaskanda S, De Rose R, et al. Role of monocytes in mediating HIV-specific antibody-dependent cellular cytotoxicity. J Immunol Methods. 2012;384:51-61 pubmed publisher..We conclude that the RFADCC assay primarily reflects Ab-mediated monocyte function. Further studies on the immunological importance of HIV-specific monocyte-mediated ADCC are warranted. ..
- Guihen E, Ho W, Hogan A, O Connell M, Leahy M, Ramsay B, et al. Rapid quantification of histamine in human psoriatic plaques using microdialysis and ultra high performance liquid chromatography with fluorescence detection. J Chromatogr B Analyt Technol Biomed Life Sci. 2012;880:119-24 pubmed publisher..41±.56 nmol), lesional (2.69±.54 nmol), or peri-lesional skin (2.25±.50 nmol). ..
- Huang C, Tseng P, Chang Y. Effects of extracellular matrix protein functionalized fluid membrane on cell adhesion and matrix remodeling. Biomaterials. 2010;31:7183-95 pubmed publisher..In summary, the protein conjugated SLB surfaces can serve as a platform for determining and regulating cell specific binding and subsequent signaling events with extracellular environments. ..
- Onoe T, Tanaka Y, Ide K, Ishiyama K, Oshita A, Kobayashi T, et al. Attenuation of portal hypertension by continuous portal infusion of PGE1 and immunologic impact in adult-to-adult living-donor liver transplantation. Transplantation. 2013;95:1521-7 pubmed publisher..Continuous portal infusion of PGE1 for SFSG attenuated portal hypertension, improved graft function, and suppressed antidonor immune responses, resulting in better survival. ..
- Matsuda M, Ueno M, Endo Y, Inoue M, Sasaki M, Taguchi T. Enhanced tissue penetration-induced high bonding strength of a novel tissue adhesive composed of cholesteryl group-modified gelatin and disuccinimidyl tartarate. Colloids Surf B Biointerfaces. 2012;91:48-56 pubmed publisher..This novel tissue adhesive may become a useful material in the clinical field for the treatment of aortic dissection. ..
- Obniska J, Byrtus H, Kaminski K, Pawłowski M, Szczesio M, Karolak Wojciechowska J. Design, synthesis, and anticonvulsant activity of new N-Mannich bases derived from spirosuccinimides and spirohydantoins. Bioorg Med Chem. 2010;18:6134-42 pubmed publisher..To explain the possible mechanism of anticonvulsant action, for chosen active derivatives, their influence on voltage-dependent Na(+) channel were tested in vitro. ..
- Deleyrolle L, Harding A, Cato K, Siebzehnrubl F, Rahman M, Azari H, et al. Evidence for label-retaining tumour-initiating cells in human glioblastoma. Brain. 2011;134:1331-43 pubmed publisher..Together, these findings confirm dye-retaining brain tumour cells exhibit tumour-initiation ability and are therefore viable targets for the development of therapeutics targeting this sub-population. ..
- Wen L, Liu Q, Ma J, Tian Y, Li C, Bo Z, et al. Malachite green derivative-functionalized single nanochannel: light-and-pH dual-driven ionic gating. Adv Mater. 2012;24:6193-8 pubmed publisher..Applications in electronics, actuators, and biosensors can be foreseen. ..
- Sarchio S, Scolyer R, Beaugie C, McDonald D, Marsh Wakefield F, Halliday G, et al. Pharmacologically antagonizing the CXCR4-CXCL12 chemokine pathway with AMD3100 inhibits sunlight-induced skin cancer. J Invest Dermatol. 2014;134:1091-1100 pubmed publisher..Hence, the CXCR4-CXCL12 chemokine pathway is a novel therapeutic target in the prevention of UV-induced skin cancer. ..
- Baines R, Chana R, Hall M, Febbraio M, Kennedy D, Brunskill N. CD36 mediates proximal tubular binding and uptake of albumin and is upregulated in proteinuric nephropathies. Am J Physiol Renal Physiol. 2012;303:F1006-14 pubmed publisher..We conclude that CD36 is a novel mediator influencing binding and uptake of albumin in the proximal tubule that is upregulated in proteinuric renal diseases. CD36 may represent a potential therapeutic target in proteinuric nephropathy. ..
- Lee H, Kim S, Choi B, Park M, Lee J, Jeong S, et al. Hyperthermia improves therapeutic efficacy of doxorubicin carried by mesoporous silica nanocontainers in human lung cancer cells. Int J Hyperthermia. 2011;27:698-707 pubmed publisher..Furthermore, hyperthermia markedly elevated the GSH content in cancer cells, thereby increasing the release of DOX from the internalised carriers and potentiating the DOX-induced clonogenic and apoptotic cell death. ..
- Ilieva E, Petkova N, Nikolova R. A new and efficient method for the synthesis of 3,4-disubstituted pyrrolidine-2,5-diones. Molecules. 2012;17:4936-49 pubmed publisher..The reaction involved a simple and convenient experimental procedure. The applicability of the rearrangement reaction is determined. ..
- Li L, Chen W, Yang W, Pan Y, Liu H, Tan C, et al. Bicyclic guanidine-catalyzed asymmetric Michael additions of 3-benzyl-substituted oxindoles to N-maleimides. Chem Commun (Camb). 2012;48:5124-6 pubmed publisher..This is the first incorporation of N-benzylic ?-branched succinimides into 3,3-disubstituted oxindoles.
- Zhou D, Chu W, Dence C, Mach R, Welch M. Highly efficient click labeling using 2-[¹?F]fluoroethyl azide and synthesis of an ¹?FN-hydroxysuccinimide ester as conjugation agent. Nucl Med Biol. 2012;39:1175-81 pubmed publisher..This NHS ester can be used for conjugation chemistry to label antibodies, peptides and small molecules as positron emission tomography tracers. ..
- Shah P, Desai P, Singh M. Effect of oleic acid modified polymeric bilayered nanoparticles on percutaneous delivery of spantide II and ketoprofen. J Control Release. 2012;158:336-45 pubmed publisher..Our results strongly suggest that surface modification of bilayered nanoparticles with oleic acid improved drug delivery to the deeper skin layers. ..
- Simson J, Crist J, Strehin I, Lu Q, Elisseeff J. An orthopedic tissue adhesive for targeted delivery of intraoperative biologics. J Orthop Res. 2013;31:392-400 pubmed publisher..These results indicate that CS-NHS is a promising delivery tool for IOB in orthopedic applications requiring a strong, degradable, and biocompatible adhesive that supports bone growth. ..
- Takahashi O, Kobayashi K, Oda A. Modeling the enolization of succinimide derivatives, a key step of racemization of aspartic acid residues: importance of a two-H2O mechanism. Chem Biodivers. 2010;7:1349-56 pubmed publisher..Our results suggest that, in proteins, the Asp racemization is severely controlled by the accessibility of H(2)O molecules to the reaction site of the succinimide intermediate. ..
- Mukherjee A, Jayaraman N. Reactivity switching and selective activation of C-1 or C-3 in 2,3-unsaturated thioglycosides. Carbohydr Res. 2011;346:1569-75 pubmed publisher..However, when thiol was used as an acceptor, only a stereoselective addition at C-3 resulted, so as to form C-1, C-3 dithio-substituted 2-deoxypyranosides. ..
- Zółkowska D, Kominek M, Florek Łuszczki M, Kocharov S, Łuszczki J. Effects of N-(morpholinomethyl)-p-isopropoxyphenylsuccinimide on the protective action of different classical antiepileptic drugs against maximal electroshock-induced tonic seizures in mice. Pharmacol Rep. 2013;65:389-98 pubmed..The combinations of MMIPPS with CBZ and PHT are neutral from a preclinical viewpoint. ..
- Wu H, Liang S, Liu S, Pan Y, Cheng D, Zhang Y. 18F-radiolabeled GLP-1 analog exendin-4 for PET/CT imaging of insulinoma in small animals. Nucl Med Commun. 2013;34:701-8 pubmed publisher..They are usually relatively inaccessible for surgical intervention. High expression levels of glucagon-like peptide-1 (GLP-1) receptor have been detected in insulinoma...
- Kainz Q, Linhardt R, Maity P, Hanson P, Reiser O. Ring-opening metathesis polymerization-based recyclable magnetic acylation reagents. ChemSusChem. 2013;6:721-9 pubmed publisher..The spent resins were successfully re-acylated by acid chlorides, anhydrides, and carboxylic acids and reused for up to five consecutive cycles without considerable loss of activity. ..
- Gamero M, Sosna M, Pariente F, Lorenzo E, Bartlett P, Alonso C. Influence of macroporous gold support and its functionalization on lactate oxidase-based biosensors response. Talanta. 2012;94:328-34 pubmed publisher..Under these conditions, the bioanalytical platform response for DTSP covalently bound enzyme was improved with respect to that obtained in absence of DTSP. ..
- Kellermann J, Lottspeich F. Isotope-coded protein label. Methods Mol Biol. 2012;893:143-53 pubmed publisher..The ICPL method results in accurate and reproducible quantification of proteins and high sequence coverage, indispensable for a comprehensive detection of posttranslational modifications and discrimination of protein isoforms. ..
- Murai K, Shimura M, Nagao R, Endo D, Fujioka H. Remarkable effect of CF3CH2OH for the halogen induced oxidative rearrangement reaction of aminals leading to 3,4-dihydroquinazolines. Org Biomol Chem. 2013;11:2648-51 pubmed publisher..CF3CH2OH was found to be a useful solvent for the oxidative rearrangement reactions of aminals promoted by N-chlorosuccinimide, which proceed via the intermediacy of in situ formed chloro-aminals and that produce 3,4-dihydroquinazolines. ..
- Grzetic J, Oomens J. Spectroscopic identification of cyclic imide b2-ions from peptides containing Gln and Asn residues. J Am Soc Mass Spectrom. 2013;24:1228-41 pubmed publisher..b2-Ions formed from peptides with Asn in the first position are spectroscopically shown to possess the classical oxazolone structure. ..
- Wang Y, Bai Y, Wei X. Conjugation behaviours of CdTe quantum dots and antibody by a novel immunochromatographic method. IET Nanobiotechnol. 2011;5:14-9 pubmed publisher..The immunochromatographic strip was a superior method to study the conjugation of the fluorophore and antibody. ..
- Orelma H, Filpponen I, Johansson L, Osterberg M, Rojas O, Laine J. Surface functionalized nanofibrillar cellulose (NFC) film as a platform for immunoassays and diagnostics. Biointerphases. 2012;7:61 pubmed publisher..Finally, we demonstrate that antihuman IgG can be immobilized on the activated NFC surface using commercial piezoelectric inkjet printing. ..
- Prateeptongkum S, Driller K, Jackstell R, Spannenberg A, Beller M. Efficient synthesis of biologically interesting 3,4-diaryl-substituted succinimides and maleimides: application of iron-catalyzed carbonylations. Chemistry. 2010;16:9606-15 pubmed publisherA straightforward two-step synthesis of trans-3,4-disubstituted succinimides through a palladium-catalyzed Sonogashira reaction and an iron-catalyzed double carbonylation is described...
- Yu X, Joe K, Zhang Y, Adriano A, Wang Y, Gazzano Santoro H, et al. Accurate determination of succinimide degradation products using high fidelity trypsin digestion peptide map analysis. Anal Chem. 2011;83:5912-9 pubmed publisher..After treatment of the degraded antibody sample to mildly alkaline pH conditions, we observed only Asp residue as the succinimide hydrolysis product and concurrent recovery of biological activity. ..