Genomes and Genes
Summary: Organic compounds containing two acyl groups bound to NITROGEN.
Publications102 found, 100 shown here
- Barney B, McClead J, Lukoyanov D, Laryukhin M, Yang T, Dean D, et al. Diazene (HN=NH) is a substrate for nitrogenase: insights into the pathway of N2 reduction. Biochemistry. 2007;46:6784-94 pubmed..Implications of these findings for the mechanism of N2 reduction by nitrogenase are discussed. ..
- Tumiatti V, Milelli A, Minarini A, Micco M, Gasperi Campani A, Roncuzzi L, et al. Design, synthesis, and biological evaluation of substituted naphthalene imides and diimides as anticancer agent. J Med Chem. 2009;52:7873-7 pubmed publisher..Furthermore, 1 and 2 caused a decrease of ERK1/2 and, unlike mitonafide, inhibited ERKs phosphorylation. ..
- Guelev V, Sorey S, Hoffman D, Iverson B. Changing DNA grooves--a 1,4,5,8-naphthalene tetracarboxylic diimide bis-intercalator with the linker (beta-Ala)(3)-Lys in the minor groove. J Am Chem Soc. 2002;124:2864-5 pubmed
- Sammis G, Jacobsen E. Highly enantioselective, catalytic conjugate addition of cyanide to alpha,beta-unsaturated imides. J Am Chem Soc. 2003;125:4442-3 pubmedSalen)Al-Cl complex 1a catalyzes the asymmetric conjugate addition of hydrogen cyanide to alpha,beta-unsaturated imides in high yields and enantioselectivities...
- Vanderwal C, Jacobsen E. Enantioselective formal hydration of alpha,beta-unsaturated imides by Al-catalyzed conjugate addition of oxime nucleophiles. J Am Chem Soc. 2004;126:14724-5 pubmedThe (salen)Al-catalyzed asymmetric conjugate addition of salicylaldoxime to alpha,beta-unsaturated imides is the key step in an efficient and highly enantioselective two-step formal hydration of these electron-deficient olefins...
- Ito M, Sakaguchi A, Kobayashi C, Ikariya T. Chemoselective hydrogenation of imides catalyzed by Cp*Ru(PN) complexes and its application to the asymmetric synthesis of paroxetine. J Am Chem Soc. 2007;129:290-1 pubmed
- Field L, Li H, Magill A. Base-mediated conversion of hydrazine to diazene and dinitrogen at an iron center. Inorg Chem. 2009;48:5-7 pubmed publisher..This reaction is reversed by the treatment of the diazene complex with a mild acid, while treatment of the hydrazine complex with a mixture of KOBu(t) and Bu(t)Li afforded the dinitrogen complex [Fe(N(2))(dmpe)(2)]. ..
- Lu J, Ma Z, Hsieh J, Fan C, Chen B, Longgood J, et al. Structure-activity relationship studies of small-molecule inhibitors of Wnt response. Bioorg Med Chem Lett. 2009;19:3825-7 pubmed publisher..Herein, we present the results of structure-activity relationship studies of these compounds. ..
- Anderson T, Pantos G, Sanders J. Supramolecular chemistry of monochiral naphthalenediimides. Org Biomol Chem. 2011;9:7547-53 pubmed publisher..All three new NDIs form nanotubes that bind C(60), but with different efficiencies, and one is a better sergeant than any of the dichiral NDIs investigated to date. ..
- Sueda T, Oshima A, Teno N. N-Alkynyl imides (ynimides): synthesis and use as a variant of highly labile ethynamine. Org Lett. 2011;13:3996-9 pubmed publisherThis study describes the first reliable synthesis of N-alkynyl imides (ynimides). This was accomplished with a copper-catalyzed coupling reaction between alkynyl(triaryl)bismuthonium salts and five-membered imides...
- Liu X, Zhang N, Zhou J, Chang T, Fang C, Shangguan D. A turn-on fluorescent sensor for zinc and cadmium ions based on perylene tetracarboxylic diimide. Analyst. 2013;138:901-6 pubmed publisher..The different response of PDI-DIDPA to Zn(2+) and Cd(2+) at different pH makes it possible to discriminate Zn(2+) and Cd(2+) by simply adjusting the pH of the working solution. ..
- Rudolf M, Feng L, Slanina Z, Akasaka T, Nagase S, Guldi D. A metallofullerene electron donor that powers an efficient spin flip in a linear electron donor-acceptor conjugate. J Am Chem Soc. 2013;135:11165-74 pubmed publisher..Most notably, the radical ion pair state lifetime of the latter is nearly 1000 times longer than that of the former. ..
- Doval D, Fin A, Takahashi Umebayashi M, Riezman H, Roux A, Sakai N, et al. Amphiphilic dynamic NDI and PDI probes: imaging microdomains in giant unilamellar vesicles. Org Biomol Chem. 2012;10:6087-93 pubmed publisher..These results confirm the potential of dynamic fluorescent amphiphiles to selectively label extra- and intracellular membrane domains and visualize biological function. ..
- John J, Takebayashi S, Dabral N, Miskolzie M, Bergens S. Base-catalyzed bifunctional addition to amides and imides at low temperature. A new pathway for carbonyl hydrogenation. J Am Chem Soc. 2013;135:8578-84 pubmed publisher..Details of the origins of the enantioselection for the desymmetrization of meso-cyclic imides by hydrogenation with 8-K are also described herein.
- Doria F, Nadai M, Zuffo M, Perrone R, Freccero M, Richter S. A red-NIR fluorescent dye detecting nuclear DNA G-quadruplexes: in vitro analysis and cell imaging. Chem Commun (Camb). 2017;53:2268-2271 pubmed publisher..Both high-level colocalization with an anti-G-quadruplex antibody and nucleolin displacement reveal that the compound targets and thus makes visible nuclear DNA G-quadruplexes. ..
- Hoffman B, Lukoyanov D, Dean D, Seefeldt L. Nitrogenase: a draft mechanism. Acc Chem Res. 2013;46:587-95 pubmed publisher..This keystone completes a draft mechanism for nitrogenase that both organizes the vast body of data on which it is founded and serves as a basis for future experiments. ..
- Mendoza Sanchez R, Corless V, Nguyen Q, Bergeron Brlek M, Frost J, Adachi S, et al. Cyclols Revisited: Facile Synthesis of Medium-Sized Cyclic Peptides. Chemistry. 2017;23:13319-13322 pubmed publisher..This methodology operates on Î²-amino imides derived from 2,5-diketopiperazines and offers a straightforward transition from frequently examined scaffolds in ..
- Iluc V, Hillhouse G. Hydrogen-atom abstraction from Ni(I) phosphido and amido complexes gives phosphinidene and imide ligands. J Am Chem Soc. 2010;132:15148-50 pubmed publisher..These reactions are unparalleled in the organometallic chemistry of nickel and feature an unusual example of a transition-metal phosphinidene synthesized by hydrogen-atom abstraction. ..
- Rosen B, Salehi Khojin A, Thorson M, Zhu W, Whipple D, Kenis P, et al. Ionic liquid-mediated selective conversion of CO? to CO at low overpotentials. Science. 2011;334:643-4 pubmed publisher..5 volts, just slightly above the minimum (i.e., equilibrium) voltage of 1.33 volts. The system continued producing CO for at least 7 hours at Faradaic efficiencies greater than 96%. ..
- Jadhav P, Brown P, Thompson N, Wunsch B, Mohanty A, Yost S, et al. Triplet exciton dissociation in singlet exciton fission photovoltaics. Adv Mater. 2012;24:6169-74 pubmed publisher..Using photocurrent spectroscopy and a magnetic field probe it is found that colloidal PbSe nanocrystals are the most promising acceptors, capable of efficient triplet exciton dissociation and long wavelength absorption. ..
- Mhidia R, Boll E, Fécourt F, Ermolenko M, Ollivier N, Sasaki K, et al. Exploration of an imide capture/N,N-acyl shift sequence for asparagine native peptide bond formation. Bioorg Med Chem. 2013;21:3479-85 pubmed publisher..Unmasking of the N(?) protecting group and intramolecular acyl migration results in the formation of a native peptide bond to asparagine. ..
- Avinash M, Govindaraju T. Amino acid derivatized arylenediimides: a versatile modular approach for functional molecular materials. Adv Mater. 2012;24:3905-22 pubmed publisher..Herein some of these seminal reports of this rapidly emerging field and the design principles embraced are discussed. ..
- Islam M, Mukherjee A, Saha A. Molecular mapping of heterocyclic diazene derivatives for estrogen receptor modulation. Indian J Biochem Biophys. 2012;49:236-45 pubmed
- Kawamura S, Yoshioka T, Mito N, Kishimoto N, Nakaoka M, Fantel A. Mechanism of Developmental Effects in Rats Caused by an N-Phenylimide Herbicide: Transient Fetal Anemia and Sequelae during Mid-to-Late Gestation. Birth Defects Res B Dev Reprod Toxicol. 2016;107:45-59 pubmed publisher..Compensatory enlargement of the fetal heart results in failure of interventricular foramen closure and VSD. Reduced serum protein leads to delayed ossification and wavy ribs. ..
- Liu X, Zhang Z, Zhou B, Wang Z, Zheng R, Ye L. Synthesis of ?-keto imides through copper-catalyzed oxidation of N-sulfonyl ynamides. Org Biomol Chem. 2017;15:10156-10159 pubmed publisher..This non-noble metal-catalyzed protocol enables facile and efficient access to valuable ?-keto imides in generally good to excellent yields...
- Brinkmann M, Gonthier E, Bogen S, Tremel K, Ludwigs S, Hufnagel M, et al. Segregated versus mixed interchain stacking in highly oriented films of naphthalene diimide bithiophene copolymers. ACS Nano. 2012;6:10319-26 pubmed publisher..The different ?-stacking of NDI and T2 in the two polymorphs have characteristic signatures in the UV-vis spectra, especially in the charge transfer band around 750 nm which is also observed in spin-coated films. ..
- Ma L, Guo S, Sun J, Zhang C, Zhao J, Guo H. Green light-excitable naphthalenediimide acetylide-containing cyclometalated Ir(III) complex with long-lived triplet excited states as triplet photosensitizers for triplet-triplet annihilation upconversion. Dalton Trans. 2013;42:6478-88 pubmed publisher..7% was observed with Ir-1. No upconversion was observed with Ir-2 as the triplet photosensitizer at the same experimental conditions. ..
- Fukaminato T, Doi T, Tamaoki N, Okuno K, Ishibashi Y, Miyasaka H, et al. Single-molecule fluorescence photoswitching of a diarylethene-perylenebisimide dyad: non-destructive fluorescence readout. J Am Chem Soc. 2011;133:4984-90 pubmed publisher..Femtosecond time-resolved transient and fluorescent lifetime measurements confirmed that the fluorescence quenching is attributed to the intramolecular electron transfer. ..
- Ju E, Yang X, Lin Y, Pu F, Ren J, Qu X. Exonuclease-aided amplification for label-free and fluorescence turn-on DNA detection based on aggregation-induced quenching. Chem Commun (Camb). 2012;48:11662-4 pubmed publisher..A facile, universal and label-free fluorescence turn-on amplification strategy for the detection of DNA has been reported, which can achieve ultralow femtomolar detection of a target gene sequence with high selectivity. ..
- Yan X, Fang K, Liu H, Xi C. Copper-catalyzed oxidation of arene-fused cyclic amines to cyclic imides. Chem Commun (Camb). 2013;49:10650-2 pubmed publisherA novel copper-catalyzed oxidation of arene-fused cyclic amines to the corresponding cyclic imides has been developed. The reaction can be used to synthesize 1,3-disubstituted TPD in high yields.
- Hwang D, Dasari R, Fenoll M, Alain Rizzo V, Dindar A, Shim J, et al. Stable solution-processed molecular n-channel organic field-effect transistors. Adv Mater. 2012;24:4445-50 pubmed publisher..Inkjet-printed OFETs are fabricated in ambient atmosphere on flexible plastic substrates, which exhibits an electron mobility value up to 0.17 cm(2) V(-1) s(-1) and also shows excellent environmental and operational stability. ..
- Karhu A, Pakkanen O, Rautiainen J, Oilunkaniemi R, Chivers T, Laitinen R. The role of imidoselenium(II) chlorides in the formation of cyclic selenium imides via cyclocondensation. Dalton Trans. 2016;45:6210-21 pubmed publisher..of ClSe[N(tBu)Se]nCl (7â€“9, n = 1â€“3) as intermediates in the formation of known cyclic selenium imides. DFT calculations were also employed to explore the energy profile of the pathway of the formation of the first ..
- Wang D, Ling F, Liu X, Li Z, Ma C. Aerobic Dimerization of Enediyne Compounds: Construction of Naphthalene Frameworks. Chemistry. 2016;22:124-8 pubmed publisher..provided efficient access to a class of symmetric core-annulated naphthalenes by the homoannulation of enediyne-imides. Intriguingly, the crossover annulation of enediyne-imides and other functionalized enediynes could also be ..
- Yasuda T, Nakamura S, Honda Y, Kinugawa K, Lee S, Watanabe M. Effects of polymer structure on properties of sulfonated polyimide/protic ionic liquid composite membranes for nonhumidified fuel cell applications. ACS Appl Mater Interfaces. 2012;4:1783-90 pubmed publisher..These results indicate that the flexibility of sulfonic acid groups and the connectivity of the ion conduction channel, which greatly depends on the sequence distribution, affect the ion conduction. ..
- Boobalan G, Imran P, Nagarajan S. Luminescent one-dimensional nanostructures of perylene bisimides. Spectrochim Acta A Mol Biomol Spectrosc. 2013;113:340-5 pubmed publisher..Observed molecular self-assembly and electronic properties of the molecules. The observed self-assembly was supported by molecular modeling studies using density functional theory. ..
- Darmon J, Stieber S, Sylvester K, Fernandez I, Lobkovsky E, Semproni S, et al. Oxidative addition of carbon-carbon bonds with a redox-active bis(imino)pyridine iron complex. J Am Chem Soc. 2012;134:17125-37 pubmed publisher..Thus, the overall oxidation reaction involves cooperative electron loss from both the iron center and the redox-active bis(imino)pyridine ligand. ..
- Hou S, Yang H, Cheng B, Zhai H, Li Y. Cobaloxime-catalyzed hydration of terminal alkynes without acidic promoters. Chem Commun (Camb). 2017;53:6926-6929 pubmed publisher..A wide range of functional groups, such as allyl ether, benzyl ethers, carboxylic esters, imides, amides, nitro, and halogens, were tolerated...
- Mhidia R, Bézière N, Blanpain A, Pommery N, Melnyk O. Assembly/disassembly of drug conjugates using imide ligation. Org Lett. 2010;12:3982-5 pubmed publisher..Imide ligation, that is, the reaction of a peptide thioacid with an azidoformate, is used for conjugate assembly. The imide bond participates also with an endopeptidase-triggered cyclization-based disassembly mechanism. ..
- Stanisz E, Zgoła Grześkowiak A. In situ metathesis ionic liquid formation dispersive liquid-liquid microextraction for copper determination in water samples by electrothermal atomic absorption spectrometry. Talanta. 2013;115:178-83 pubmed publisher..The measured copper contents in the reference materials were in satisfactory agreement with the certified values. The method was successfully applied to analysis of the tap, lake and mineral water samples. ..
- Keil A, Frederick D, Jacinto E, Kennedy E, Zauhar R, West N, et al. Cytotoxicity of thiazolidinedione-, oxazolidinedione- and pyrrolidinedione-ring containing compounds in HepG2 cells. Toxicol In Vitro. 2015;29:1887-96 pubmed publisher..role of a TZD ring in toxicity we used HepG2 cells to evaluate two series of compounds containing different cyclic imides. N-phenyl analogues comprised 3-(3,5-dichlorophenyl)-2,4-thiazolidinedione (DCPT); 3-(3,5-dichlorophenyl)-2,4-..
- Alvey P, Reczek J, Lynch V, Iverson B. A systematic study of thermochromic aromatic donor-acceptor materials. J Org Chem. 2010;75:7682-90 pubmed publisher..Results from the present study further refine this conclusion including a key crystal structure that provides a structural rationale for the observed results. ..
- Céspedes Guirao F, Martín Gomis L, Ohkubo K, Fukuzumi S, Fernandez Lazaro F, Sastre Santos A. Synthesis and photophysics of silicon phthalocyanine-perylenebisimide triads connected through rigid and flexible bridges. Chemistry. 2011;17:9153-63 pubmed publisher..The photophysics of the three triads demonstrate the importance of the rigidity of the spacer and the orientation between donor and acceptor units. ..
- Kumar N, Gujrati M, Wilson J. Evidence of preferential pi-stacking: a study of intermolecular and intramolecular charge transfer complexes. Chem Commun (Camb). 2010;46:5464-6 pubmed publisher..The high association constant of pyrene and naphthalene diimide suggests a preferentially pi-stacking pair rationalized by frontier orbital congruence. ..
- Kashida H, Sekiguchi K, Asanuma H. Insulator base pairs for lighting-up perylenediimide in a DNA duplex. Chemistry. 2010;16:11554-7 pubmed publisher..The "insulator base pairs" reported here also have the potential to increase the quantum yields of other fluorophores. ..
- Kramer S, Friis S, Xin Z, Odabachian Y, Skrydstrup T. Metal-free halonium mediated acetate shifts of ynamides to access ?-halo acrylamides/acrylimides. Org Lett. 2011;13:1750-3 pubmed publisher..The inherent alkyne activation of ynamides is sufficient to ensure the ?-halo acrylamides/acrylimides in high yields without the addition of a catalyst. In all cases high Z-stereoselectivity is observed. ..
- Shen H, Wang Y, Xie Z. Ti-amide catalyzed synthesis of cyclic guanidines from di-/triamines and carbodiimides. Org Lett. 2011;13:4562-5 pubmed publisher..A titanacarborane monoamide catalyzed, one-step synthesis of mono/bicyclic guanidines from commercially available di/triamines and carbodiimides is reported. The reaction mechanism is also proposed. ..
- Zhou Y, Ding L, Shi K, Dai Y, Ai N, Wang J, et al. A non-fullerene small molecule as efficient electron acceptor in organic bulk heterojunction solar cells. Adv Mater. 2012;24:957-61 pubmed publisher..With P3HT: FFI-1 (1:2 w/w) as active layer and LiF/Al as the cathode, the best power conversion efficiency (PCE) reaches 1.86%. ..
- Li B, Wang H, Zhu Q, Shi Z. Rhodium/copper-catalyzed annulation of benzimides with internal alkynes: indenone synthesis through sequential C-H and C-N cleavage. Angew Chem Int Ed Engl. 2012;51:3948-52 pubmed publisher..The reaction involves an uncommon nucleophilic addition of a transition-metal-carbon bond to an imide moiety. This novel reaction provides a facile route to synthesize indenones from readily available benzimides and internal alkynes. ..
- Smith A, Ikkanda B, Holman G, Iverson B. Subtle recognition of 14-base pair DNA sequences via threading polyintercalation. Biochemistry. 2012;51:4445-52 pubmed..Relative affinities were found to correlate strongly with dissociation rates, while overall C(2) symmetry in the DNA-binding molecule appeared to contribute to enhanced association rates. ..
- Lam O, Franke S, Nakai H, Heinemann F, Hieringer W, Meyer K. Observation of the inverse trans influence (ITI) in a uranium(V) imide coordination complex: an experimental study and theoretical evaluation. Inorg Chem. 2012;51:6190-9 pubmed publisher..Additionally, the syntheses and full characterization data of the related U(V) trimethylsilylimide complex [(((Ad)ArO)(3)N)U(NTMS)] and U(IV) azide complex [(((Ad)ArO)(3)N)U(N(3))] are also presented for comparison. ..
- Nomura K, Igarashi A, Katao S, Zhang W, Sun W. Synthesis and structural analysis of (imido)vanadium(V) complexes containing chelate (anilido)methyl-imine ligands: ligand effect in ethylene dimerization. Inorg Chem. 2013;52:2607-14 pubmed publisher..These results thus suggest that both the chelate anionic donor and the imido ligands play a role for both the activity and the selectivity. ..
- Qiu Y, Li Z, Ma N, Sun S, Zhang M, Liu P. Third-order nonlinear optical properties of molecules containing aromatic diimides: effects of the aromatic core size and a redox-switchable modification. J Mol Graph Model. 2013;41:79-88 pubmed publisher..3 times larger than that of its neutral parent. An analysis of the BLA values demonstrates that the ? value is closely related to the conjugation of the aromatic core used in the redox process. ..
- Ye X, Xie C, Pan Y, Han L, Xie T. Copper-catalyzed synthesis of ?-amino imides from tertiary amines: Ugi-type three-component assemblies involving direct functionalization of sp3 C-Hs adjacent to nitrogen atoms. Org Lett. 2010;12:4240-3 pubmed publisherAmino imides can be accessed straightforwardly from tertiary amines through copper-catalyzed three-component reactions involving the direct functionalization of sp(3) C-Hs adjacent to nitrogen atoms...
- Li C, Ding W, Shao C, She Z, Lin Y. A new diimide derivative from the co-culture broth of two mangrove fungi (strain no. E33 and K38). J Asian Nat Prod Res. 2010;12:809-13 pubmed publisher..The structure of 1 was determined by comprehensive spectroscopic methods, including 1D and 2D NMR (COSY, HMQC, and HMBC) and semi-synthesis. Primary bioassays showed that 1 had weak cytotoxic activity against Hep-2 and HepG2 cells. ..
- Matino F, Schull G, Köhler F, Gabutti S, Mayor M, Berndt R. Electronic decoupling of a cyclophane from a metal surface. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2011;108:961-4 pubmed publisher..We suggest that this approach may be extended to implement molecular functions at metal surfaces. ..
- Manan N, Aldous L, Alias Y, Compton R, Lagunas M, Hardacre C. Electrochemistry of Hg(II) salts in room-temperature ionic liquids. J Phys Chem B. 2011;115:2574-81 pubmed publisher..Diffuse reflectance UV-vis spectroscopy and X-ray powder diffraction have been used to aid the assignment of the voltammetric waves. ..
- Cho Y, Park H. High performance polyimide with high internal free volume elements. Macromol Rapid Commun. 2011;32:579-86 pubmed publisher..These findings could strongly impact emerging gas separation applications using polymeric membranes such as natural gas purification and biogas purification to get clean energy resources. ..
- Lambrecht J, Saragi T, Onken K, Salbeck J. Ultralong single organic semiconducting nano/microwires based on spiro-substituted perylenetetracarboxylic diimide. ACS Appl Mater Interfaces. 2011;3:1809-12 pubmed publisher..Finally, we succeeded to measure the electrical resistivity of a single NMW with values between 1 × 10(2) and 1 × 10(4) ? m and the growth direction can be controlled as well by using a prestructured substrate. ..
- Usowicz M, Kelley M, SINGER K, Duzhko V. Tailored one- and two-dimensional self-assembly of a perylene diimide derivative in organic solvents. J Phys Chem B. 2011;115:9703-9 pubmed publisher..This approach paves the way toward the molecular-scale tailoring of structural properties of organic semiconducting materials for electronic and optoelectronic applications. ..
- Scheeren C, Hermes V, Bianchi O, Hertz P, Dias S, Dupont J. Antimicrobial membrane cellulose acetate containing ionic liquid and metal nanoparticles. J Nanosci Nanotechnol. 2011;11:5114-22 pubmed..The CA/IL/nanoparticle combination enhanced the activity and durability of the metal nanoparticles and provided greater antimicrobial activity against E. coli and S. aureus bacteria. ..
- El Khouly M, Gutiérrez A, Sastre Santos A, Fernandez Lazaro F, Fukuzumi S. Light harvesting zinc naphthalocyanine-perylenediimide supramolecular dyads: long-lived charge-separated states in nonpolar media. Phys Chem Chem Phys. 2012;14:3612-21 pubmed publisher..The absorption in a wide section of the solar spectrum and the high charge-separation/charge-recombination ratio suggest the usefulness of the self-assembled zinc naphthalocyanine-perylenediimide dyads as good photosynthetic models. ..
- Heek T, Nikolaus J, Schwarzer R, Fasting C, Welker P, Licha K, et al. An amphiphilic perylene imido diester for selective cellular imaging. Bioconjug Chem. 2013;24:153-8 pubmed publisher..These properties make it an ideal candidate for the imaging of artificial and cellular membranes as demonstrated by biophysical studies. ..
- Wang G, Sung H, Dai F, Chiu W, Wong W, Williams I, et al. Heterometallic cerium(IV) perrhenate, permanganate, and molybdate complexes supported by the imidodiphosphinate ligand [N(i-Pr2PO)2]-. Inorg Chem. 2013;52:2556-63 pubmed publisher..4 can catalyze the oxidation of methyl phenyl sulfide with tert-butyl hydroperoxide with high selectivity. The crystal structures of complexes 3-6 have been determined. ..
- Assali M, Cid J, Pernia Leal M, Muñoz Bravo M, Fernandez I, Wellinger R, et al. Glyconanosomes: disk-shaped nanomaterials for the water solubilization and delivery of hydrophobic molecules. ACS Nano. 2013;7:2145-53 pubmed publisher..Thus, GNS represents an attractive extension of nanoparticle-based drug delivery systems. ..
- Zhao Y, Swager T. Detection and differentiation of neutral organic compounds by 19F NMR with a tungsten calixarene imido complex. J Am Chem Soc. 2013;135:18770-3 pubmed publisher..We demonstrate that the specific bonding and size-selectivity of calixarene tungsten-imido complex combined with (19)F NMR spectroscopy is a powerful new method for the analysis of complex mixtures. ..
- Baker J, Furbish J, Lindberg G. Influence of the ionic liquid [C4mpy][Tf2N] on the structure of the miniprotein Trp-cage. J Mol Graph Model. 2015;62:202-212 pubmed publisher..Interestingly, while the reduced mobility of the ionic liquid is found to restrict Trp-cage motion, the ionic liquid does facilitate proline cis/trans isomerization events that are not seen in our aqueous simulations. ..
- Takebayashi S, John J, Bergens S. Desymmetrization of meso-cyclic imides via enantioselective monohydrogenation. J Am Chem Soc. 2010;132:12832-4 pubmed publishermeso-Cyclic imides are monohydrogenated to form the corresponding hydroxy lactams in 88-97% ee using trans-[Ru((R)-BINAP)(H)(2)((R,R)-dpen)] and related compounds as catalysts with base in THF...
- Poole R, Kasper P, Jiskoot W. Formation of amide- and imide-linked degradation products between the peptide drug oxytocin and citrate in citrate-buffered formulations. J Pharm Sci. 2011;100:3018-22 pubmed publisher..Altogether, these results demonstrate that reaction between citrate and oxytocin leads to the formation of covalent amide- and imide-linked adducts. ..
- Keller J, Glusac K, Danilov E, McIlroy S, Sreearuothai P, Cook A, et al. Negative polaron and triplet exciton diffusion in organometallic "molecular wires". J Am Chem Soc. 2011;133:11289-98 pubmed publisher..Analysis of the dynamics suggests diffusive transport by a site-to-site hopping mechanism with hopping times of ~27 ps for triplets and <10 ps for electrons. ..
- Kawamura T, Matsubara K, Otaka H, Tashiro E, Shindo K, Yanagita R, et al. Generation of 'Unnatural Natural Product' library and identification of a small molecule inhibitor of XIAP. Bioorg Med Chem. 2011;19:4377-85 pubmed publisher..Furthermore, C38OX6 sensitized cancer cells to anticancer drugs, whereas the unconverted natural product did not. These findings suggest that our library could be a useful source for drug seeds. ..
- Zhao J, Wu C, Li P, Ai W, Chen H, Wang C, et al. Synthesis of pyrido[1,2-b]indazoles via aryne [3 + 2] cycloaddition with N-tosylpyridinium imides. J Org Chem. 2011;76:6837-43 pubmed publisherThe [3 + 2] cycloaddition of arynes with N-tosylpyridinium imides, followed by an elimination of Ts(-), affords pyrido[1,2-b]indazoles under mild reaction conditions in good yields.
- Saouma C, Moore C, Rheingold A, Peters J. A five-coordinate phosphino/acetate iron(II) scaffold that binds N2, N2H2, N2H4, and NH3 in the sixth site. Inorg Chem. 2011;50:11285-7 pubmed publisher..Such a scenario has been proposed as an iron-mediated, alternating reduction scheme within the cofactor of nitrogenase enzymes. ..
- Sassi M, Salamone M, Ruffo R, Mari C, Pagani G, Beverina L. Gray to colorless switching, crosslinked electrochromic polymers with outstanding stability and transmissivity from naphthalenediimmide-functionalized EDOT. Adv Mater. 2012;24:2004-8 pubmed publisher..The polymer shows exceptionally high redox reversibility, almost complete colorlessness in the bleached state and a gray color in the reduced state. ..
- Moriyama K, Ishida K, Togo H. Effect of catalytic alkali metal bromide on Hofmann-type rearrangement of imides. Chem Commun (Camb). 2012;48:8574-6 pubmed publisherThe Hofmann-type rearrangement of aromatic and aliphatic imides using KBr as the catalyst proceeded to provide aromatic and aliphatic amino acid derivatives. We have also developed a new synthetic route to gabapentin with this method.
- Li Z, Ling F, Cheng D, Ma C. Pd-catalyzed branching cyclizations of enediyne-imides toward furo[2,3-b]pyridines. Org Lett. 2014;16:1822-5 pubmed publisherThe convergent synthesis of a class of enediyne-imides as well as their palladium-catalyzed branching cyclizations, which can be accomplished in two ways leading to a set of polysubstituted furo[2,3-b]pyridines upon using the N-tosyl ..
- Pacher T, Raninger A, Lorbeer E, Brecker L, But P, Greger H. Alcoholysis of naturally occurring imides: misleading interpretation of antifungal activities. J Nat Prod. 2010;73:1389-93 pubmed publisher..amide penangin (10) in leaf extracts of Glycosmis species turned out to be the result of decomposition of imides generated by extraction and storage in MeOH. Reinvestigation of Glycosmis mauritiana and G. cf...
- Mallakpour S, Soltanian S. Synthesis and properties of optically active nanostructured polymers bearing amino acid moieties by direct polycondensation of 4,4'-thiobis(2-tert-butyl-5-methylphenol) with chiral diacids. Amino Acids. 2012;42:2187-94 pubmed publisher..TGA showed that the 10% weight loss temperature in a nitrogen atmosphere was more than 402°C, therefore they had useful levels of thermal stability associated with excellent solubility. ..
- Alvey P, Iverson B. Reactions of brominated naphthalene diimide with bis(tributylstannyl)acetylene: a simple approach for conjugated polymers and versatile coupling intermediates. Org Lett. 2012;14:2706-9 pubmed publisher..A simple one-step Stille coupling procedure is used to create either novel alkyne-linked NDI polymers or a new stannylated diyne synthetic building block that provides a flexible approach to new NDI conjugates and polymers. ..
- Liu K, Yao Y, Liu Y, Wang C, Li Z, Zhang X. Self-assembly of supra-amphiphiles based on dual charge-transfer interactions: from nanosheets to nanofibers. Langmuir. 2012;28:10697-702 pubmed publisher..Therefore, this line of research represents a successful example of supramolecular engineering and has enriched its realm. ..
- de Oliveira K, Souza M, Sathler P, Magalhaes U, Rodrigues C, Castro H, et al. Sulphonamide and sulphonyl-hydrazone cyclic imide derivatives: antinociceptive activity, molecular modeling and in silico ADMET screening. Arch Pharm Res. 2012;35:1713-22 pubmed publisher..The best analgesic compounds (including 6, 9, 10, 11 and 12) fulfilled the Lipinski "rule-of-five", which is theoretically important for good drug absorption and permeation. ..
- Feng T, Xiao B, Lv Y, Xie Z, Wu H, Ma Y. Domain-like ultra-thin layers deposited electrochemically from carbazole-functionalized perylene bisimides for electron collection in inverted photovoltaic cells. Chem Commun (Camb). 2013;49:6283-5 pubmed publisher..Domain-like ultra-thin layers deposited electrochemically on an ITO electrode from perylene bisimide derivatives are found to improve the electron collection effectively in inverted photovoltaic cells. ..
- Yagai S, Seki T, Murayama H, Wakikawa Y, Ikoma T, Kikkawa Y, et al. Structural and electronic properties of extremely long perylene bisimide nanofibers formed through a stoichiometrically mismatched, hydrogen-bonded complexation. Small. 2010;6:2731-40 pubmed publisher..Flash-photolysis time-resolved microwave conductivity (FP-TRMC) measurements revealed intrinsic 1D electron mobilities up to 0.6 cm(2) V(-1) s(-1) within nanofibers. ..
- Karmakar A, Ghosh A. Charge carrier dynamics and relaxation in (polyethylene oxide-lithium-salt)-based polymer electrolyte containing 1-butyl-1-methylpyrrolidinium bis(trifluoromethylsulfonyl)imide as ionic liquid. Phys Rev E Stat Nonlin Soft Matter Phys. 2011;84:051802 pubmed..The decay function obtained from analysis of experimental modulus data is highly asymmetric with time. ..
- Sato S, Tsueda M, Kanezaki Y, Takenaka S. Detection of an aberrant methylation of CDH4 gene in PCR product by ferrocenylnaphthalene diimide-based electrochemical hybridization assay. Anal Chim Acta. 2012;715:42-8 pubmed publisher..When applied to aberrant methylation detection for the fragment of CDH4 gene, this system can discriminate over 0.5 ng ?L(-1) sample DNA, which is superior to bisulfite sequencing or MSP and COBRA assays. ..
- Gangamallaiah V, Dutt G. Rotational diffusion of nonpolar and ionic solutes in 1-alkyl-3-methylimidazolium bis(trifluoromethylsulfonyl)imides: is solute rotation always influenced by the length of the alkyl chain on the imidazolium cation?. J Phys Chem B. 2012;116:12819-25 pubmed publisher..of 1-alkyl-3-methylimidazolium (alkyl = methyl, ethyl, propyl, butyl, and hexyl) bis(trifluoromethylsulfonyl)imides. Solute-solvent coupling constants obtained from the experimentally measured reorientation times with the aid of ..