Genomes and Genes
Summary: Any derivative of BENZENE that contains IODINE.
- Watanabe K, Takahashi T, Miyajima S, Hirokawa Y, Tanabe N, Kato K, et al. Myocardial sympathetic denervation, fatty acid metabolism, and left ventricular wall motion in vasospastic angina. J Nucl Med. 2002;43:1476-81 pubmed..BMIPP and MIBG scintigraphy are highly accurate and noninvasive techniques for determining the presence and location of vasospasm. ..
- Kontos M, Dilsizian V, Weiland F, DePuey G, Mahmarian J, Iskandrian A, et al. Iodofiltic acid I 123 (BMIPP) fatty acid imaging improves initial diagnosis in emergency department patients with suspected acute coronary syndromes: a multicenter trial. J Am Coll Cardiol. 2010;56:290-9 pubmed publisher..Safety and Efficacy Iodofiltic Acid I 123 in the Treatment of Acute Coronary Syndrome [Zeus-ACS]; NCT00514501). ..
- Fukuzawa S, Ozawa S, Shimada K, Sugioka J, Inagaki M. Prognostic values of perfusion-metabolic mismatch in Tl-201 and BMIPP scintigraphic imaging in patients with chronic coronary artery disease and left ventricular dysfunction undergoing revascularization. Ann Nucl Med. 2002;16:109-15 pubmed..05, vs. group B and C). In revascularized patients with severe LV dysfunction, the presence of a large amount of perfusionmetabolic mismatch evaluated by Tl-201 and BMIPP imaging identifies patients with the best prognosis. ..
- Chikamori T, Fujita H, Nanasato M, Toba M, Nishimura T. Prognostic value of I-123 15-(p-iodophenyl)-3-(R,S) methylpentadecanoic acid myocardial imaging in patients with known or suspected coronary artery disease. J Nucl Cardiol. 2005;12:172-8 pubmed..0003). These results indicate that resting BMIPP imaging has prognostic value and may have a role in the risk stratification of patients with known or suspected CAD. ..
- Jongen C, de Bruin K, Beekman F, Booij J. SPECT imaging of D2 dopamine receptors and endogenous dopamine release in mice. Eur J Nucl Med Mol Imaging. 2008;35:1692-8 pubmed publisher..Imaging of D2R availability and endogenous dopamine release in mice is feasible using [(123)I]IBZM single pinhole SPECT. Using commercially produced [(123)I]IBZM, a dose of 40 MBq injected i.v. can be recommended. ..
- Mochizuki T, Murase K, Higashino H, Miyagawa M, Sugawara Y, Kikuchi T, et al. Ischemic "memory image" in acute myocardial infarction of 123I-BMIPP after reperfusion therapy: a comparison with 99mTc-pyrophosphate and 201Tl dual-isotope SPECT. Ann Nucl Med. 2002;16:563-8 pubmed..001). In conclusion, the ischemic "memory image" obtained by means of the BMIPP is a common phenomenon (13/14) in AMI, and helpful in evaluating the area at risk...
- Matsuki T, Tamaki N, Nakata T, Doi A, Takahashi H, Iwata M, et al. Prognostic value of fatty acid imaging in patients with angina pectoris without prior myocardial infarction: comparison with stress thallium imaging. Eur J Nucl Med Mol Imaging. 2004;31:1585-91 pubmed..In conclusion, normal BMIPP imaging is an excellent prognostic sign, independently of stress myocardial perfusion imaging, in patients with angina pectoris without prior MI...
- Dilsizian V, Bateman T, Bergmann S, Des Prez R, Magram M, Goodbody A, et al. Metabolic imaging with beta-methyl-p-[(123)I]-iodophenyl-pentadecanoic acid identifies ischemic memory after demand ischemia. Circulation. 2005;112:2169-74 pubmed..These findings support the concept that BMIPP imaging can successfully demonstrate the metabolic imprint of a stress-induced ischemic episode, also known as ischemic memory. ..
- Hatano T, Chikamori T, Usui Y, Morishima T, Hida S, Yamashina A. Diagnostic significance of positive I-123 BMIPP despite negative stress Tl-201 myocardial imaging in patients with suspected coronary artery disease. Circ J. 2006;70:184-9 pubmed..Thus, adding BMIPP to (201)Tl imaging may help to better identify patients with significant CAD, including multivessel disease. ..
- Hashimoto A, Nakata T, Tamaki N, Kobayashi T, Matsuki T, Shogase T, et al. Serial alterations and prognostic implications of myocardial perfusion and fatty acid metabolism in patients with acute myocardial infarction. Circ J. 2006;70:1466-74 pubmed
- Nishimura M, Tokoro T, Nishida M, Hashimoto T, Kobayashi H, Yamazaki S, et al. Myocardial fatty acid imaging identifies a group of hemodialysis patients at high risk for cardiac death after coronary revascularization. Kidney Int. 2008;74:513-20 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that myocardial fatty acid imaging may be a useful test to identify high risk groups of cardiac death in hemodialysis patients. ..
- Hasebe N, Moroi M, Nishimura M, Hara K, Hase H, Hashimoto A, et al. Prognostic study of cardiac events in Japanese high risk hemodialysis patients using I-BMIPP-SPECT: B-SAFE study design. Ther Apher Dial. 2008;12:526-30 pubmed publisher..The primary endpoints will be cardiac death and sudden death. This study should end in 2010. ..
- Coburn C, Knapp F, Febbraio M, Beets A, Silverstein R, Abumrad N. Defective uptake and utilization of long chain fatty acids in muscle and adipose tissues of CD36 knockout mice. J Biol Chem. 2000;275:32523-9 pubmed..The membrane transport step may represent an important control site for fatty acid metabolism in vivo. ..
- Merlet P, Valette H, Dubois Rande J, Moyse D, Duboc D, Dove P, et al. Prognostic value of cardiac metaiodobenzylguanidine imaging in patients with heart failure. J Nucl Med. 1992;33:471-7 pubmed..0098) and x-ray cardiothoracic ratio (p = 0.0139); echographic data were not useful. Thus, cardiac MIBG imaging may be helpful for heart transplantation decision making in patients with heart failure. ..
- Chalon S, Guimbal C, Guilloteau D, Mayo W, Huguet F, Schmitt M, et al. Iodobenzamide for in vivo exploration of central dopamine receptors: evaluation in animal models of supersensitivity. Life Sci. 1990;47:729-34 pubmed..Thus IBZM labelled with 123I can be a very useful imaging agent for the exploration of D2 receptors in pathological situations. ..
- Ziegler D, Choi J, Muñoz Molina J, Bissember A, Peters J, Fu G. A versatile approach to Ullmann C-N couplings at room temperature: new families of nucleophiles and electrophiles for photoinduced, copper-catalyzed processes. J Am Chem Soc. 2013;135:13107-12 pubmed publisher..Photoinduced C-N bond formation can be achieved at room temperature using a common procedure with an inexpensive catalyst (CuI) that does not require a ligand coadditive and is tolerant of moisture and a variety of functional groups. ..
- Fusaro L, Mocci F, Luhmer M, Cerioni G. ¹?O-Dynamic NMR and DFT investigation of bis(acyloxy)iodoarenes. Molecules. 2012;17:12718-33 pubmed publisher..The low I-O Wiberg bond index (0.41-0.42) indicates a possible explanation of the invariance of both the energy barrier and the ¹?O chemical shift with para-substitution. ..
- Huang X, Wang C, Celeste L, Lovelace L, Sun S, Dawson J, et al. Complex of myoglobin with phenol bound in a proximal cavity. Acta Crystallogr Sect F Struct Biol Cryst Commun. 2012;68:1465-71 pubmed publisher..The lack of phenol bound at the heme edge in the crystal structures suggests that its inhibitory binding only takes place when the heme is activated by hydrogen peroxide. ..
- Sage A, Oliver T, King G, Murdock D, Harvey J, Ashfold M. UV photolysis of 4-iodo-, 4-bromo-, and 4-chlorophenol: competition between C-Y (Y = halogen) and O-H bond fission. J Chem Phys. 2013;138:164318 pubmed publisher..The present results provide (another) reminder of the risks inherent in extrapolating photochemical behaviour measured for one molecule at one wavelength to other (related) molecules and to other excitation energies. ..
- Yasugi N, Koyanagi S, Ohzono K, Sakai K, Matsumoto T, Sako S, et al. Comparative study of dobutamine stress echocardiography and dual single-photon emission computed tomography (thallium-201 and I-123 BMIPP) for assessing myocardial viability after acute myocardial infarction. Circ J. 2002;66:1132-8 pubmed..Furthermore, the results suggest that functional recovery of dysfunctional myocardium may depend on the size of the infarct and risk area. ..
- Morita K, Tsukamoto E, Tamaki N. Perfusion-BMIPP mismatch: specific finding or artifact?. Int J Cardiovasc Imaging. 2002;18:279-82 pubmed
- Kiuchi S, Teraoka K, Hirano M, Niwayama M, Takahashi E, Morishima T, et al. [Assessment of the time course of stunned myocardium with cardiac magnetic resonance imaging: a case report]. J Cardiol. 2004;44:59-64 pubmed..CMR is useful to monitor changes in wall motion and wall thickening in the stunned myocardium. ..
- Tian T, Zhong W, Meng S, Meng X, Li Z. Hypervalent iodine mediated para-selective fluorination of anilides. J Org Chem. 2013;78:728-32 pubmed publisher..Because of its operational safety and the use of readily available reagents, this new procedure provides facile access to a variety of para-fluorinated anilides. ..
- Igarashi N, Nozawa T, Fujii N, Suzuki T, Matsuki A, Nakadate T, et al. Influence of beta-adrenoceptor blockade on the myocardial accumulation of fatty acid tracer and its intracellular metabolism in the heart after ischemia-reperfusion injury. Circ J. 2006;70:1509-14 pubmed..The administration of beta-blockade before ischemia could accelerate the recovery from ischemia-reperfusion injury by inhibiting myocardial FA accumulation before beta-oxidation. ..
- Yi H, Song L, Wang W, Liu J, Zhu S, Deng H, et al. First synthesis of 3-aryl-4-unsubstituted-6-CF(3)-pyridin-2-ones via aryl migration reaction in the presence of PhI(OAc)(2)/NaOH. Chem Commun (Camb). 2010;46:6941-3 pubmed publisher..3-Aryl-4-unsubstituted-6-CF(3)-pyridin-2-ones have been efficiently synthesized from readily available 4-aryl-3-carbamoyl-6-CF(3)-pyridin-2(1H)-ones by treatment with PhI(OAc)(2) in the presence of NaOH. ..
- Isobe S, Okada M, Ando A, Nanasato M, Nonokawa M, Izawa H, et al. Clinical significance of changes in electrocardiographic R-wave voltage on chest leads in patients with acute anterior myocardial infarction. J Electrocardiol. 2002;35:173-80 pubmed..Monitoring of changes in ECG R-wave voltage on chest leads is useful to detect the presence of myocardial viability and to evaluate functional evolution in patients with acute anterior MI. ..
- Zagulyaeva A, Banek C, Yusubov M, Zhdankin V. Hofmann rearrangement of carboxamides mediated by hypervalent iodine species generated in situ from iodobenzene and oxone: reaction scope and limitations. Org Lett. 2010;12:4644-7 pubmed publisher..An efficient method for direct conversion of substituted benzamides to the respective quinone derivatives by treatment with Oxone and iodobenzene in aqueous acetonitrile has also been found. ..
- Rottman J, Bracy D, Malabanan C, Yue Z, Clanton J, Wasserman D. Contrasting effects of exercise and NOS inhibition on tissue-specific fatty acid and glucose uptake in mice. Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab. 2002;283:E116-23 pubmed
- Alla S, Kumar R, Sadhu P, Punniyamurthy T. Iodobenzene catalyzed C-H amination of N-substituted amidines using m-chloroperbenzoic acid. Org Lett. 2013;15:1334-7 pubmed publisher..The reaction is general, and the target products can be obtained in moderate to high yields. ..
- Szymoszek A, Wenzel B, Scheunemann M, Steinbach J, Schuurmann G. First CoMFA characterization of vesamicol analogs as ligands for the vesicular acetylcholine transporter. J Med Chem. 2008;51:2128-36 pubmed publisher..66, q (2) (50% out) = 0.59-0.74). The discussion includes detailed analyses of CoMFA regions critical for ligand-VAChT binding, identifying structural implications for high binding affinity. ..
- da Costa M, Ximenes V, Brunetti I, Falcao R, da Fonseca L. p-Iodophenol-enhanced luminol chemiluminescent assay applied to discrimination between acute lymphoblastic and minimally differentiated acute myeloid (FAB-M0) or acute megakaryoblastic (FAB-M7) leukemias. Hematol J. 2004;5:496-9 pubmed..It is very simple, cheap and easy to perform compared to other procedures used to measure MPO activity in AML-leukemias including AML-M7 and AML-M0. ..
- Song W, Seo M, George S, Ohta T, Song R, Kang M, et al. Synthesis, characterization, and reactivities of manganese(V)-oxo porphyrin complexes. J Am Chem Soc. 2007;129:1268-77 pubmed..Mechanistic aspects, such as oxygen exchange between [(Porp)Mn(V)=16O](+) and H(2)(18)O, are also discussed. ..
- Liang L, Li Z, Zhou X. Pyridine N-oxides as ligands in Cu-catalyzed N-arylation of imidazoles in water. Org Lett. 2009;11:3294-7 pubmed publisher..N-arylation of imidazoles with aryl halides catalyzed by a combination of copper(II) sulfate and 1,2-bis(2-pyridyl)-ethane-N,N'-dioxide in water afforded up to 95% yield...
- Nakano A, Lee J, Shimizu H, Tsubokawa A, Uzui H, Tsuchida T, et al. Clinical significance of reverse redistribution on resting thallium-201 imaging in patients with vasospastic angina. Ann Nucl Med. 2001;15:65-8 pubmed..We conclude that repetitive brief myocardial ischemia may cause myocardial injuries in patients with VSA, and that the presence of RR of 201Tl indicates the presence of myocardial injury in these patients. ..
- Durand I, Green R. Cloning of a chick A3 adenosine receptor: characterization of ligand binding and receptor-effector coupling of chick A1 and A3 adenosine receptors. Naunyn Schmiedebergs Arch Pharmacol. 2001;363:81-6 pubmed..While both receptors coupled to the inhibition of adenylyl cyclase, we were unable to detect coupling of either receptor to phospholipase C or D. ..
- Hla S, Meyer G, Rieder K. Inducing single-molecule chemical reactions with a UHV-STM: a new dimension for nano-science and technology. Chemphyschem. 2001;2:361-6 pubmed publisher..Prospects for future opportunities of single-molecule chemical engineering and their possible implications to nanoscale science and technology are discussed. ..
- Fukuzawa S, Ozawa S, Inagaki M, Shimada K, Sugioka J, Tateno K, et al. Nicorandil affords cardioprotection in patients with acute myocardial infarction treated with primary percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplasty: assessment with thallium-201/iodine-123 BMIPP dual SPECT. J Nucl Cardiol. 2000;7:447-53 pubmed..Nicorandil has a protective effect in patients with acute myocardial infarction and preexisting angina treated with primary balloon angioplasty. ..
- Lledó A, Restorp P, Rebek J. Pseudo-capsule assemblies characterized by 19F NMR techniques. J Am Chem Soc. 2009;131:2440-1 pubmed publisher..Characterization of these three component assemblies was accomplished by applications of (19)F NMR spectroscopy. ..
- Teraguchi M, Ohkohchi H, Ikemoto Y, Higashino H, Kobayashi Y. CD36 deficiency and absent myocardial iodine-123-(R,S)-15-(p-iodophenyl)-3-methylpentadecanoic acid uptake in a girl with cardiomyopathy. Eur J Pediatr. 2003;162:264-6 pubmed..Some patients may be predisposed to myocardial damage in the presence of CD36 deficiency. It is necessary to clarify the etiological significance of the relationship between cardiac impairment and CD36 deficiency in children. ..
- Machado A, Wypych F, Drechsel S, Nakagaki S. Study of the catalytic behavior of montmorillonite/iron(III) and Mn(III) cationic porphyrins. J Colloid Interface Sci. 2002;254:158-64 pubmed..Good selectivity to cyclohexanol instead of cyclohexanone was observed for the catalytic oxidation of cyclohexane by iodosylbenzene. ..
- He K, Talaat R, Woolf T. Incorporation of an oxygen from water into troglitazone quinone by cytochrome P450 and myeloperoxidase. Drug Metab Dispos. 2004;32:442-6 pubmed..These results suggest that P450 catalyze an atypical reaction to form TGZ quinone, involving the incorporation of an oxygen from water into the quinone carbonyl position. ..
- Shearer J, Coenen K, Pencek R, Swift L, Wasserman D, Rottman J. Long chain fatty acid uptake in vivo: comparison of [125I]-BMIPP and [3H]-bromopalmitate. Lipids. 2008;43:703-11 pubmed publisher..Exercise preferentially exacerbates the breakdown of [3H]-BROMO, making [125I]-BMIPP the analogue of choice for prolonged (>30 min) experimental protocols with elevated metabolic demands. ..
- Suzuki N, Hiasa Y, Takahashi T, Chen H, Miyazaki S, Mahara K, et al. Early prediction of myocardial salvage after primary coronary angioplasty: comparative study of coronary flow velocity pattern immediately after primary coronary angioplasty and perfusion-metabolism mismatch. J Cardiol. 2007;49:163-70 pubmed..5 +/- 3.3 vs 1.9 +/- 2.1, respectively, p < 0.01). Changes in CFV patterns correlated well with T1/BMIPP mismatch score. CFV pattern immediately after reperfusion is useful for early prediction of myocardial salvage. ..
- Du Y, Liu R, Linn G, Zhao K. Synthesis of N-substituted indole derivatives via PIFA-mediated intramolecular cyclization. Org Lett. 2006;8:5919-22 pubmed..Other novel pyrrole-fused aromatic compounds can also be achieved by this method. ..
- Amino M, Yoshioka K, Suzuki Y, Uemura S, Sakurai K, Fukushima T, et al. Improvement in a patient suffering from cardiac injury due to severe hydrogen sulfide poisoning: a long-term examination of the process of recovery of heart failure by performing nuclear medicine study. Intern Med. 2009;48:1745-8 pubmed..This is an important case where we examined the tendency toward improvement in myocardial damage in a patient in the acute phase of severe hydrogen sulfide poisoning who was treated for approximately 6 months. ..
- Surendra K, Krishnaveni N, Reddy M, Nageswar Y, Rao K. Mild oxidation of alcohols with o-iodoxybenzoic acid (IBX) in water/acetone mixture in the presence of beta-cyclodextrin. J Org Chem. 2003;68:2058-9 pubmed..A mild and efficient oxidation of alcohols with o-iodoxybenzoic acid (IBX) catalyzed by beta-cyclodextrin in a water/acetone mixture (86:14) has been developed. A series of alcohols were oxidized at room temperature in excellent yields. ..
- Takamura T, Takahashi N, Ishigami T, Sugano T, Ishikawa T, Uchino K, et al. Combining chronic kidney disease with 201thallium/123iodine beta methyliodophenyl pentadecanoic acid dual myocardial single-photon emission computed tomography findings is useful for the evaluation of cardiac event risk. Nucl Med Commun. 2009;30:54-61 pubmed..73 m2 to the number of abnormal segments > or = 2 in 201TI image. Better risk stratification can be achieved by adding glomerular filtration rate to 201TI/123I-BMIPP dual myocardial scintigraphic findings. ..
- Wang H, Fan R. Stereoselective synthesis of 2-carbamoyl-2-cyanocyclopropanecarboxylates by tandem oxidative cyclization and neighboring group-assisted decarboxylation. J Org Chem. 2010;75:6994-7 pubmed publisher..In addition, the reaction proceeds smoothly under mild conditions and with good functional group tolerance. ..
- Saleh L, Plieth C. Total low-molecular-weight antioxidants as a summary parameter, quantified in biological samples by a chemiluminescence inhibition assay. Nat Protoc. 2010;5:1627-34 pubmed publisher..The time needed for the assay depends on the number of samples and their AO content. The protocol takes one working day to complete when five samples with five replicates are measured sequentially. ..
- Moon J, Jang M, Lee S. Palladium-catalyzed decarboxylative coupling of alkynyl carboxylic acids and aryl halides. J Org Chem. 2009;74:1403-6 pubmed publisher..These reactions showed high reactivities and tolerance of functional groups such as vinyl, ester, ether, ketone, and amine. ..
- Eguchi R, Ishihara A, Yamauchi K. Interaction of diethylstilbestrol and ioxynil with transthyretin in chicken serum. Comp Biochem Physiol C Toxicol Pharmacol. 2008;147:345-50 pubmed publisher..Our results indicated that a significant proportion of DES and ioxynil, but a low proportion of PCP, interacted with TTR in whole chicken serum. ..