musculoskeletal physiological phenomena
Summary: Processes and properties of the MUSCULOSKELETAL SYSTEM.
- Neptune R. Optimization algorithm performance in determining optimal controls in human movement analyses. J Biomech Eng. 1999;121:249-52 pubmed..The results showed that the simulated annealing algorithm performed for superior to the conventional routines by converging more rapidly and avoiding local minima. ..
- Pandy M, Anderson F, Hull D. A parameter optimization approach for the optimal control of large-scale musculoskeletal systems. J Biomech Eng. 1992;114:450-60 pubmed
- Plowman S. Top 10 research questions related to musculoskeletal physical fitness testing in children and adolescents. Res Q Exerc Sport. 2014;85:174-87 pubmed..Finally, actual health-related criterion-referenced cutoff values need to be developed. In conclusion, more quality research is needed to firmly establish the musculoskeletal area for HRPF in youth. ..
- Bø K, Artal R, Barakat R, Brown W, Davies G, Dooley M, et al. Exercise and pregnancy in recreational and elite athletes: 2016 evidence summary from the IOC expert group meeting, Lausanne. Part 1-exercise in women planning pregnancy and those who are pregnant. Br J Sports Med. 2016;50:571-89 pubmed publisher
- Allen M. What's New in Orthopaedic Basic Science. J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2016;98:2025-2029 pubmed
- Karakostis F, Hotz G, Scherf H, Wahl J, Harvati K. Occupational manual activity is reflected on the patterns among hand entheses. Am J Phys Anthropol. 2017;164:30-40 pubmed publisher..By contrast, individuals with less strenuous and/or highly mechanized occupations showed an entheseal pattern related to the thumb intrinsic muscles. ..