Genomes and Genes
multiplex polymerase chain reaction
Summary: Methods for using more than one primer set in a polymerase chain reaction to amplify more than one segment of the target DNA sequence in a single reaction.
- Srinivasan V, Stedtfeld R, Tourlousse D, Baushke S, Xin Y, Miller S, et al. Diagnostic microarray for 14 water and foodborne pathogens using a flatbed scanner. J Microbiol Methods. 2017;139:15-21 pubmed publisher..Target VMG amplicons were obtained using multiplex polymerase chain reaction (PCR), labeled with biotin, and hybridized to the microarray...
- Pilichou K, Lazzarini E, Rigato I, Celeghin R, De Bortoli M, Perazzolo Marra M, et al. Large Genomic Rearrangements of Desmosomal Genes in Italian Arrhythmogenic Cardiomyopathy Patients. Circ Arrhythm Electrophysiol. 2017;10: pubmed publisher..Copy number variations (CNVs) have recently been linked to AC pointing to the need to determine the prevalence of CNVs in desmosomal genes and to evaluate disease penetrance by cosegregation analysis in family members...
- Spano L, da Cunha K, Monfardini M, de CÃ¡ssia Bergamaschi Fonseca R, Scaletsky I. High prevalence of diarrheagenic Escherichia coli carrying toxin-encoding genes isolated from children and adults in southeastern Brazil. BMC Infect Dis. 2017;17:773 pubmed publisher..Diarrheagenic E. coli (DEC) were identified by their virulence genes (multiplex polymerase chain reaction) and HEp-2 cell adherence patterns...
- Prabagaran S, Kalaiselvi V, Chandramouleeswaran N, Deepthi K, Brahmadathan K, Mani M. Molecular diagnosis of Salmonella typhi and its virulence in suspected typhoid blood samples through nested multiplex PCR. J Microbiol Methods. 2017;139:150-154 pubmed publisherA nested multiplex polymerase chain reaction (PCR) based diagnosis was developed for the detection of virulent Salmonella typhi in the blood specimens from patients suspected for typhoid fever...
- Zhou Q, Yao F, Han X, Li H, Yang L, Sui R. Rep1 copy number variation is an important genetic cause of choroideremia in Chinese patients. Exp Eye Res. 2017;164:64-73 pubmed publisher..Our results showed CNV within the Rep-1 gene could be an important contributor in Chinese CHM patients. Sequencing of the Rep-1 gene supplemented with MLPA is therefore an important diagnostic strategy in choroideremia patients. ..
- Yu F, Wang R, Chen X, Zheng S, Wang Y, Chen Y. [Studies on the serum types and identification efficiency on Diarrheagenic Escherichia coli isolated from diarrhea patients, in Zhejiang province]. Zhonghua Liu Xing Bing Xue Za Zhi. 2017;38:800-804 pubmed publisher..5%?29/92??14.3%?2/14?????30?18?15?o????1?ehec?o157?h7?eaec?epec???????????etec??????????dec????????/?????????????75?dec??42????????????????33????? ??? ???dec???/????????????????????????????????????????. ..
- Vázquez Reyes A, Bobadilla Morales L, Barba Barba C, Macías Salcedo G, Serafín Saucedo G, Velázquez Rivera M, et al. Aneuploidy identification in pre-B acute lymphoblastic leukemia patients at diagnosis by Multiplex Ligation-dependent Probe Amplification (MLPA). Leuk Res. 2017;59:117-123 pubmed publisher..The use of MLPA led us to identify a gained marker chromosome. Our results indicate that MLPA could be a useful and fast alternative tool for aneuploidy identification in pediatric leukemia. ..
- Dagher J, Kammerer Jacquet S, Dugay F, Beaumont M, Lespagnol A, Cornevin L, et al. Clear cell renal cell carcinoma: a comparative study of histological and chromosomal characteristics between primary tumors and their corresponding metastases. Virchows Arch. 2017;471:107-115 pubmed publisher..Although metastases and primary tumors share common histological features, this study highlights chromosomal differences specific to metastases which could be involved in ccRCC metastatic evolution. ..
- You H, Chang S, Yu H, Li C, Chen C, Liao W. Simultaneous detection of respiratory syncytial virus and human metapneumovirus by one-step multiplex real-time RT-PCR in patients with respiratory symptoms. BMC Pediatr. 2017;17:89 pubmed publisher..In summary, we have developed a highly specific and sensitive one-step triplex qRT-PCR assay to detect hMPV and RSV simultaneously. This assay offers a valuable tool for routine diagnosis. ..
- Phuphisut O, Yoonuan T, Sanguankiat S, Chaisiri K, Maipanich W, Pubampen S, et al. Triplex polymerase chain reaction assay for detection of major soil-transmitted helminths, Ascaris lumbricoides, Trichuris trichiura, Necator americanus, in fecal samples. Southeast Asian J Trop Med Public Health. 2014;45:267-75 pubmed..This multiplex PCR assay provides an alternative method for routine diagnosis of STHs infection, and might be applied for epidemiological studies of STHs in endemic areas...
- Srisutham S, Saralamba N, Malleret B, Renia L, Dondorp A, Imwong M. Four human Plasmodium species quantification using droplet digital PCR. PLoS ONE. 2017;12:e0175771 pubmed publisher..This provides a useful research tool for studying the role of the asymptomatic parasite reservoir for transmission in regions aiming for malaria elimination. ..
- Ladas I, Fitarelli Kiehl M, Song C, Adalsteinsson V, Parsons H, Lin N, et al. Multiplexed Elimination of Wild-Type DNA and High-Resolution Melting Prior to Targeted Resequencing of Liquid Biopsies. Clin Chem. 2017;63:1605-1613 pubmed publisher..Closed-tube homogeneous ND-NaME-PrO combined with multiplexed HRM is a convenient approach to efficiently enrich for mutations on multiple DNA targets and to enable prescreening before targeted resequencing. ..
- Santos P, Costa E, Ramalho D, Rossetti M, Barcellos R, Nunes L, et al. Detection of tuberculosis drug resistance: a comparison by Mycobacterium tuberculosis MLPA assay versus Genotype®MTBDRplus. Mem Inst Oswaldo Cruz. 2017;112:396-403 pubmed publisher..MLPA has the added value of providing information on the circulating M. tuberculosis lineages. ..
- Grüters Kieslich A, Reyes M, Sharma A, Demirci C, DeClue T, Lankes E, et al. Early-Onset Obesity: Unrecognized First Evidence for GNAS Mutations and Methylation Changes. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2017;102:2670-2677 pubmed publisher..Importantly, GNAS methylation abnormalities escape detection by targeted or genome-wide sequencing strategies, raising the question of whether epigenetic GNAS analyses should be considered for unexplained obesity. ..
- Veneza I, da Silva R, Sampaio I, Schneider H, Gomes G. Molecular protocol for authentication of snappers (Lutjanidae-Perciformes) based on multiplex PCR. Food Chem. 2017;232:36-42 pubmed publisher..purpureus were detected whilst R. aurorubens generated only the control band. Our study provides a practical tool for investigating substitutions and might assist in quality control and increase food safety for consumers. ..
- Siala M, Smaoui S, Taktak W, Hachicha S, Ghorbel A, Marouane C, et al. First-time detection and identification of the Mycobacterium tuberculosis Complex members in extrapulmonary tuberculosis clinical samples in south Tunisia by a single tube tetraplex real-time PCR assay. PLoS Negl Trop Dis. 2017;11:e0005572 pubmed publisher..5 days after sample receipt. Its high sensitivity could make this method a useful tool in diagnosing TB in addition to routine conventional methods and TB clinical parameters. ..
- Andreason S, Arif M, Brown J, Ochoa Corona F, Fletcher J, Wayadande A. Single-Target and Multiplex Discrimination of Whiteflies (Hemiptera: Aleyrodidae) Bemisia tabaci and Trialeurodes vaporariorum With Modified Priming Oligonucleotide Thermodynamics. J Econ Entomol. 2017;110:1821-1830 pubmed publisher..tabaci complex members and T. vaporariorum, and the addition of 5'A/T-rich overhang sequences increases the sensitivity and amplification of some primer sets. ..
- Malhotra B, Swamy M, Janardhan Reddy P, Gupta M. Viruses causing severe acute respiratory infections (SARI) in children ?5 years of age at a tertiary care hospital in Rajasthan, India. Indian J Med Res. 2016;144:877-885 pubmed publisher..9 per cent. HMPV was the most predominant virus. However, for better clinico-virological correlation, studies are required with complete work up of all the aetiological agents, clinical profile of patients and treatment outcome. ..
- Guillon A, Aymeric S, Gaudy Graffin C, Sonke J, Deblonde M, Capsec J, et al. Impact on the medical decision-making process of multiplex PCR assay for respiratory pathogens. Epidemiol Infect. 2017;145:2766-2769 pubmed publisher..Surprisingly, the contribution of MPAs to the medical decision-making process varies drastically according to the units of care...
- Chen Q, Shi X, Li Y, Jiang Y, Lin Y, Qiu Y, et al. Rapid genetic typing of diarrheagenic Escherichia coli using a two-tube modified molecular beacon based multiplex real-time PCR assay and its clinical application. Ann Clin Microbiol Antimicrob. 2014;13:30 pubmed publisher..The developed multiplex rtPCR assay for the identification of DEC was high sensitive and specific and could be applied to the rapid identification of DEC in clinical and public health laboratories. ..
- Liu N, Huang Q, Li Q, Zhao D, Li X, Cui L, et al. Spectrum of PAH gene variants among a population of Han Chinese patients with phenylketonuria from northern China. BMC Med Genet. 2017;18:108 pubmed publisher..As such, the construction of a PAH gene variant database for Northern China is necessary to lay a foundation for genetic-based diagnoses, prenatal diagnoses, and population screening. ..
- Bracken T, Cooper C, Ali Z, Truong H, Moore J. Helicobacter Infection Significantly Alters Pregnancy Success in Laboratory Mice. J Am Assoc Lab Anim Sci. 2017;56:322-329 pubmed..Animal research facilities should therefore implement Helicobacter spp. surveillance and control practices to avoid confounding experimental results and to improve breeding colony efficiency. ..
- He X, Peng Q, Li S, Zhu P, Wu C, Rao C, et al. A novel missense mutation in the SLC26A4 gene causes nonsyndromic hearing loss and enlarged vestibular aqueduct. Int J Pediatr Otorhinolaryngol. 2017;95:104-108 pubmed publisher..Our study will provide a basic foundation for further investigations to elucidate the SLC26A4-related mechanisms of hearing loss. ..
- Deepha S, Vengalil S, Preethish Kumar V, Polavarapu K, Nalini A, Gayathri N, et al. MLPA identification of dystrophin mutations and in silico evaluation of the predicted protein in dystrophinopathy cases from India. BMC Med Genet. 2017;18:67 pubmed publisher..Next Generation Sequencing or targeted Sanger sequencing on a case by case basis might improve phenotype- genotype correlation. ..
- Wang X, Ying S, Wei X, Yuan J. Development of a gold nanoparticle-based universal oligonucleotide microarray for multiplex and low-cost detection of foodborne pathogens. Int J Food Microbiol. 2017;253:66-74 pubmed publisher..Therefore, the novel assay has the potential to be used for routine detection due to rapidity, low cost, and high specificity and sensitivity. ..
- Abbosh C, Birkbak N, Wilson G, Jamal Hanjani M, Constantin T, Salari R, et al. Phylogenetic ctDNA analysis depicts early-stage lung cancer evolution. Nature. 2017;545:446-451 pubmed publisher..Finally, we show that phylogenetic ctDNA profiling tracks the subclonal nature of lung cancer relapse and metastasis, providing a new approach for ctDNA-driven therapeutic studies. ..
- Periyannan Rajeswari P, Soderberg L, Yacoub A, Leijon M, Andersson Svahn H, Joensson H. Multiple pathogen biomarker detection using an encoded bead array in droplet PCR. J Microbiol Methods. 2017;139:22-28 pubmed publisher..This workflow demonstrates the possibility of increasing the droplet PCR assay detection panel to detect large numbers of targets in parallel, utilizing the scalability offered by the color-coded Luminex detection beads. ..
- Berlyne S, Oz C, Einot N, Avraham S, Ram T, Goldberg M, et al. Improved amplification results following episodes of failure to amplify at the Amelogenin Locus using PowerPlexÂ® ESI 16 Fast System. Forensic Sci Int Genet. 2017;29:257-260 pubmed publisher..This modification resulted in a reduction of the failure to amplify at the amelogenin locus from 13% (28/213) to 1.1% (1/88) without any observed changes to the autosomal STR amplification results. ..
- Hahn A, Luetgehetmann M, Landt O, Schwarz N, Frickmann H. Comparison of one commercial and two in-house TaqMan multiplex real-time PCR assays for detection of enteropathogenic, enterotoxigenic and enteroaggregative Escherichia coli. Trop Med Int Health. 2017;22:1371-1376 pubmed publisher..As commercial and in-house assays showed comparable results, in-house tests can be assumed to be safe while affording considerable savings, making them a valuable alternative for surveillance testing in resource-limited tropical areas. ..
- Schenk D, Song G, Ke Y, Wang Z. Amplification of overlapping DNA amplicons in a single-tube multiplex PCR for targeted next-generation sequencing of BRCA1 and BRCA2. PLoS ONE. 2017;12:e0181062 pubmed publisher..SLIMamp provides a robust method for single-tube multiplex PCR amplification of numerous, overlapping amplicons that tile for targeted next-generation sequencing. ..
- Kraemer M, Prochnow A, Bussmann M, Scherer M, Peist R, Steffen C. Developmental validation of QIAGEN InvestigatorÂ® 24plex QS Kit and InvestigatorÂ® 24plex GO! Kit: Two 6-dye multiplex assays for the extended CODIS core loci. Forensic Sci Int Genet. 2017;29:9-20 pubmed publisher..The validation results demonstrate that the Investigator 24plex QS and Investigator 24plex GO! Kits are robust and reliable identification assays as required for forensic DNA typing in forensic casework analysis and databasing. ..
- Quick J, Grubaugh N, Pullan S, Claro I, Smith A, Gangavarapu K, et al. Multiplex PCR method for MinION and Illumina sequencing of Zika and other virus genomes directly from clinical samples. Nat Protoc. 2017;12:1261-1276 pubmed publisher..It is suitable for sequencing either RNA or DNA viruses in the field during outbreaks or as an inexpensive, convenient method for use in the lab. ..
- Klima C, Zaheer R, Briggs R, McAllister T. A multiplex PCR assay for molecular capsular serotyping of Mannheimia haemolytica serotypes 1, 2, and 6. J Microbiol Methods. 2017;139:155-160 pubmed publisher..In addition, the gene targets identified in this study can be used in silico to identify serotype 1, 2, and 6 strains in sequenced M. haemolytica isolates without the need for culture based analysis. ..
- Li L, Fang Z, Zhou J, Chen H, Hu Z, Gao L, et al. An accurate and efficient method for large-scale SSR genotyping and applications. Nucleic Acids Res. 2017;45:e88 pubmed publisher..While the work we present focused on rice, AmpSeq-SSR can be readily extended to animals and micro-organisms. ..
- Dalia T, Yoon S, Galli E, Barre F, Waters C, Dalia A. Enhancing multiplex genome editing by natural transformation (MuGENT) via inactivation of ssDNA exonucleases. Nucleic Acids Res. 2017;45:7527-7537 pubmed publisher..Thus, rational removal of ssDNA exonucleases may be broadly applicable for enhancing the efficacy and ease of MuGENT in diverse naturally transformable species. ..
- Katsurada N, Suzuki M, Aoshima M, Yaegashi M, Ishifuji T, Asoh N, et al. The impact of virus infections on pneumonia mortality is complex in adults: a prospective multicentre observational study. BMC Infect Dis. 2017;17:755 pubmed publisher..Sputum samples were tested by in-house multiplex polymerase chain reaction assays to identify 13 respiratory viruses...
- Oosterik L, Peeters L, Mutuku I, Goddeeris B, Butaye P. Susceptibility of avian pathogenic Escherichia coli from laying hens in Belgium to antibiotics and disinfectants and integron prevalence. Avian Dis. 2014;58:271-8 pubmed..Phenotypic resistance to commonly used disinfectants could not be found, indicating that the current use of disinfectants in the laying hen industry did not select for resistance. ..
- Chen J, Shao N, Zhang Y, Zhu Y, Yang L, Tao S. A visual multiplex PCR microchip with easy sample loading. Yi Chuan. 2017;39:525-534 pubmed publisher..The results demonstrate that our platform has high flexibility and specificity. Due to the excellent performance of this technology, we believe that it can be applied to multiple nucleic acid detection fields including GM organisms. ..
- Wang X, Sundquist K, Hedelius A, Palmér K, Memon A, Sundquist J. Leukocyte telomere length and depression, anxiety and stress and adjustment disorders in primary health care patients. BMC Psychiatry. 2017;17:148 pubmed publisher..ClinicalTrials.gov ID: NCT01476371 ) Registered November 11, 2011. ..
- Thanakiatkrai P, Kitpipit T. Meat species identification by two direct-triplex real-time PCR assays using low resolution melting. Food Chem. 2017;233:144-150 pubmed publisher..We also successfully amplified 92.5% of market samples, demonstrating the assay's robustness. The developed assay has the potential to be implemented in food testing laboratories worldwide. ..
- Gaydos C. Mycoplasma genitalium: Accurate Diagnosis Is Necessary for Adequate Treatment. J Infect Dis. 2017;216:S406-S411 pubmed publisher..Research is needed to establish the cost-effectiveness of routine M. genitalium testing in symptomatic patients and screening in all individuals at high risk of acquiring and transmitting sexually transmitted infections. ..
- Rodovalho R, Rodrigues E, Santos G, Cavalcanti L, Lima P, Rodovalho A, et al. Development of a polymorphic short tandem repeat locus multiplex system for efficient human identification. Genet Mol Res. 2017;16: pubmed publisher..999999999999999999999999 and the combined power of exclusion was 0.99999. Upon complete validation of the entire system, this multiplex assay was considered to be a powerful tool for application in human identification by DNA analysis. ..
- Pérez García F, Ruiz Serrano M, López Roa P, Acosta F, Pérez Lago L, Garcia de Viedma D, et al. Diagnostic performance of Anyplex II MTB/MDR/XDR for detection of resistance to first and second line drugs in Mycobacterium tuberculosis. J Microbiol Methods. 2017;139:74-78 pubmed publisher..Anyplex reduces the time to diagnosis of MDR tuberculosis strains, as it is recommended by current guidelines on control of tuberculosis. ..
- Rathlavath S, Kumar S, Nayak B. Comparative isolation and genetic diversity of Arcobacter sp. from fish and the coastal environment. Lett Appl Microbiol. 2017;65:42-49 pubmed publisher..butzleri showed high genetic diversity and lack of clonality among the isolates. Arcobacter contamination of seafood is an emerging issue both from seafood safety and seafood trade point of view. ..
- Ito T, Suzaki K. Universal detection of phytoplasmas and Xylella spp. by TaqMan singleplex and multiplex real-time PCR with dual priming oligonucleotides. PLoS ONE. 2017;12:e0185427 pubmed publisher..Additionally, reverse DPO primers can be utilized to improve other probe-based qPCR assays. ..
- Annaratone L, Simonetti M, Wernersson E, Marchio C, Garnerone S, Scalzo M, et al. Quantification of HER2 and estrogen receptor heterogeneity in breast cancer by single-molecule RNA fluorescence in situ hybridization. Oncotarget. 2017;8:18680-18698 pubmed publisher..Our results demonstrate that FFPE-smFISH is a reliable diagnostic assay and a powerful method for quantification of intra-tumor transcriptional heterogeneity of selected biomarkers in clinical samples. ..
- Sadeghi M, Wang Y, Ramqvist T, Aaltonen L, Pyöriä L, Toppinen M, et al. Multiplex detection in tonsillar tissue of all known human polyomaviruses. BMC Infect Dis. 2017;17:409 pubmed publisher..Additional evidence was acquired that the lymphoid system plays a role in HPyV infection and persistence. Thereby, shedding from this site during reactivation might take part in transmission of the newly found HPyVs. ..
- Bojar I, Raczkiewicz D, Wdowiak A, Owoc A. [The effect of prolactin and apolipoprotein E gene polymorphism on cognitive functions of menopausal women]. Ginekol Pol. 2014;85:131-9 pubmed..Thus, it was not possible to conclude that the presence of APOE polymorphism is related to the effect of prolactin on cognitive functions of the examined menopausal women. ..
- Haudenshield J, Song J, Hartman G. A novel, multiplexed, probe-based quantitative PCR assay for the soybean root- and stem-rot pathogen, Phytophthora sojae, utilizes its transposable element. PLoS ONE. 2017;12:e0176567 pubmed publisher..sojae DNA was observed in serial dilutions, equivalent to 0.3 genome, and a practical detection sensitivity of four zoospores per sample was achieved, despite losses during DNA extraction. ..
- Creytens D, Mentzel T, Ferdinande L, Lecoutere E, van Gorp J, Atanesyan L, et al. "Atypical" Pleomorphic Lipomatous Tumor: A Clinicopathologic, Immunohistochemical and Molecular Study of 21 Cases, Emphasizing its Relationship to Atypical Spindle Cell Lipomatous Tumor and Suggesting a Morphologic Spectrum (Atypical Spindle Cell/Ple. Am J Surg Pathol. 2017;41:1443-1455 pubmed publisher
- Gosiewski T, Flis A, Sroka A, Kedzierska A, Pietrzyk A, Kedzierska J, et al. Comparison of nested, multiplex, qPCR; FISH; SeptiFast and blood culture methods in detection and identification of bacteria and fungi in blood of patients with sepsis. BMC Microbiol. 2014;14:313 pubmed publisher..FISH made it possible to show the presence of microbes in a blood sample even before its culture. ..
- Gowin E, Bartkowska Sniatkowska A, Jończyk Potoczna K, Wysocka Leszczyńska J, Bobkowski W, Fichna P, et al. Assessment of the Usefulness of Multiplex Real-Time PCR Tests in the Diagnostic and Therapeutic Process of Pneumonia in Hospitalized Children: A Single-Center Experience. Biomed Res Int. 2017;2017:8037963 pubmed publisher..Multiplex real-time PCR tests proved to be more useful in establishing the etiology of pneumonia in hospitalized children than the traditional microbiological examinations. ..
- Shang Y, Xu W, Wang Y, Xu Y, Huang K. Novel multiplex qualitative detection using universal primer-multiplex-PCR combined with pyrosequencing. Food Chem. 2017;237:773-778 pubmed publisher..Based on these results, we concluded that our novel method not only realized detection but also allowed semi-quantitative detection of individual events. ..
- Laudy A, Róg P, Smolińska Król K, Ćmiel M, Słoczyńska A, Patzer J, et al. Prevalence of ESBL-producing Pseudomonas aeruginosa isolates in Warsaw, Poland, detected by various phenotypic and genotypic methods. PLoS ONE. 2017;12:e0180121 pubmed publisher..It is also very important to note that this is the first report on the epidemiological problem of VEB-9-producing bacterial strains, not only in Poland but also worldwide. ..
- Waggoner J, Gresh L, Mohamed Hadley A, Ballesteros G, Davila M, Tellez Y, et al. Single-Reaction Multiplex Reverse Transcription PCR for Detection of Zika, Chikungunya, and Dengue Viruses. Emerg Infect Dis. 2016;22:1295-7 pubmed publisher..To improve virus detection, streamline molecular workflow, and decrease test costs, we developed and evaluated a multiplex real-time reverse transcription PCR for these viruses. ..
- Naveca F, Nascimento V, Souza V, Nunes B, Rodrigues D, Vasconcelos P. Multiplexed reverse transcription real-time polymerase chain reaction for simultaneous detection of Mayaro, Oropouche, and Oropouche-like viruses. Mem Inst Oswaldo Cruz. 2017;112:510-513 pubmed publisher..We believe that the assay described here will provide a tool for Mayaro and Oropouche virus detection, especially in areas where differential diagnosis of Dengue, Zika and Chikungunya viruses should be performed. ..
- Wang L, Feng Z, Zhao M, Yang S, Yan X, Guo W, et al. A comparison study between GeXP-based multiplex-PCR and serology assay for Mycoplasma pneumoniae detection in children with community acquired pneumonia. BMC Infect Dis. 2017;17:518 pubmed publisher..Furthermore, employing the multiplex-PCR could provide more information on the associated pathogens for clinical assessment of CAP. ..
- Ji Z, Zhao X, Duan H, Hu T, Wang S, Wang Y, et al. Multiplex RT-PCR detection and distribution of four apple viruses in China. Acta Virol. 2013;57:435-41 pubmed..61%). This is the first extensive survey conducted in China for monitoring the four apple viruses, which provides important information for apple virus distribution and management in China. ..
- Yassaee V, Emamalizadeh B, Omrani M. Screening for genomic rearrangements at BRCA1 locus in Iranian women with breast cancer using multiplex ligation-dependent probe amplification. J Genet. 2013;92:131-4 pubmed