liquid phase microextraction
Summary: Miniaturized methods of liquid-liquid extraction.
- Pastor Belda M, Fernández García A, Campillo N, Perez Carceles M, Motas M, Hernández Córdoba M, et al. Glyoxal and methylglyoxal as urinary markers of diabetes. Determination using a dispersive liquid-liquid microextraction procedure combined with gas chromatography-mass spectrometry. J Chromatogr A. 2017;1509:43-49 pubmed publisher..The proposed procedure is the first microextraction method applied to the analysis of urine samples from diabetic and non-diabetic patients that allows a clear differentiation between both groups using a simple analysis. ..
- Lu W, Su X, Klein M, Lewis I, Fiehn O, Rabinowitz J. Metabolite Measurement: Pitfalls to Avoid and Practices to Follow. Annu Rev Biochem. 2017;86:277-304 pubmed publisher..Together this information provides a pragmatic knowledge base for carrying out biologically informative metabolite measurements. ..
- Chen C, Hsu W, Lu Y, Weng J, Feng C. Determination of parabens using two microextraction methods coupled with capillary liquid chromatography-UV detection. Food Chem. 2018;241:411-418 pubmed publisher..VA-DLLME-SFO was also particularly convenient due to the use of a solidified extract. Thus, the VA-DLLME-SFO technique was better suited to the extraction of parabens from complex matrices. ..
- Wang K, Xie X, Zhang Y, Huang Y, Zhou S, Zhang W, et al. Combination of microwave-assisted extraction and ultrasonic-assisted dispersive liquid-liquid microextraction for separation and enrichment of pyrethroids residues in Litchi fruit prior to HPLC determination. Food Chem. 2018;240:1233-1242 pubmed publisher..15-2.46?g/L for six pyrethroids, offering higher extraction efficiency and larger enrichment factor. MAE-UADLLME provided a sensitive and efficient alternative to determination of trace amounts of pesticides residues in food samples. ..
- Timofeeva I, Kanashina D, Moskvin L, Bulatov A. An evaporation-assisted dispersive liquid-liquid microextraction technique as a simple tool for high performance liquid chromatography tandem-mass spectrometry determination of insecticides in wine. J Chromatogr A. 2017;1512:107-114 pubmed publisher..The advantages of EVA-DLLME are the rapidity, simplicity, high sample throughput and low cost. As an outcome, the analytical results agreed fairly well with the results obtained by a reference GC-MS method. ..
- Shi F, Liu J. Simultaneous determination of the lipophilicity and dissociation constants of dialkyl phosphinic acids by negligible depletion hollow fiber membrane-protected liquid-phase microextraction. J Chromatogr A. 2017;1507:11-17 pubmed publisher..phosphinic acid (MHPA), were simultaneously determined by negligible depletion hollow fiber supported liquid phase microextraction (nd-HF-LPME) followed by ultra-performance liquid chromatography coupled with tandem mass spectrometry (..
- Bağda E, Tuzen M. A simple and sensitive vortex-assisted ionic liquid-dispersive microextraction and spectrophotometric determination of selenium in food samples. Food Chem. 2017;232:98-104 pubmed publisher..The proposed method was successfully applied to different food samples (NIST SRM 2976 mussel tissue, pepper, ginger, wheat flour, red lentil, traditional soup, cornflour, cornstarch, and garlic) after microwave digestion. ..
- An J, Trujillo Rodríguez M, Pino V, Anderson J. Non-conventional solvents in liquid phase microextraction and aqueous biphasic systems. J Chromatogr A. 2017;1500:1-23 pubmed publisherThe development of rapid, convenient, and high throughput sample preparation approaches such as liquid phase microextraction techniques have been continuously developed over the last decade...
- Deng H, Yang F, Li Z, Bian Z, Fan Z, Wang Y, et al. Rapid determination of 9 aromatic amines in mainstream cigarette smoke by modified dispersive liquid liquid microextraction and ultraperformance convergence chromatography tandem mass spectrometry. J Chromatogr A. 2017;1507:37-44 pubmed publisher..77% and 69.37% respectively. Thus, this work provides a novel alternative method for the simultaneous analysis of 9 aromatic amines in mainstream cigarette smoke. ..
- Lorenzetti A, Domini C, Lista A. A simple and new reverse liquid-liquid microextraction for the automated spectrometric determination of doxycycline in chicken fat. Food Chem. 2017;237:506-510 pubmed publisher..Their values indicated that the new method is independent of the concentration of the analyte and the origin of the sample. ..
- Biata N, Nyaba L, Ramontja J, Mketo N, Nomngongo P. Determination of antimony and tin in beverages using inductively coupled plasma-optical emission spectrometry after ultrasound-assisted ionic liquid dispersive liquid-liquid phase microextraction. Food Chem. 2017;237:904-911 pubmed publisher..The aim of this study was to develop a simple and fast ultrasound-assisted ionic liquid dispersive liquid-liquid phase microextraction (UA-IL-DLLME) method for preconcetration of trace antimony and tin in beverage samples...
- Zokaei M, Abedi A, Kamankesh M, Shojaee Aliababadi S, Mohammadi A. Ultrasonic-assisted extraction and dispersive liquid-liquid microextraction combined with gas chromatography-mass spectrometry as an efficient and sensitive method for determining of acrylamide in potato chips samples. Food Chem. 2017;234:55-61 pubmed publisher..The performance of the new proposed method was evaluated for the determination of acrylamide in various types of chips samples and satisfactory results were obtained. ..
- Lu S, Wu D, Li G, Lv Z, Gong P, Xia L, et al. Facile and sensitive determination of N-nitrosamines in food samples by high-performance liquid chromatography via combining fluorescent labeling with dispersive liquid-liquid microextraction. Food Chem. 2017;234:408-415 pubmed publisher..The developed method showed many merits including rapidity, simplicity, high sensitivity and excellent selectivity, which shows a broad prospect in food safety analysis. ..
- Mansour F, Khairy M. Pharmaceutical and biomedical applications of dispersive liquid-liquid microextraction. J Chromatogr B Analyt Technol Biomed Life Sci. 2017;1061-1062:382-391 pubmed publisher..Selected applications of the different DLLME modes in bio-pharmaceutical analysis have also been presented. ..
- Xu H, Mi H, Guan M, Shan H, Fei Q, Huan Y, et al. Residue analysis of tetracyclines in milk by HPLC coupled with hollow fiber membranes-based dynamic liquid-liquid micro-extraction. Food Chem. 2017;232:198-202 pubmed publisher..The recoveries in spiked samples range from 92.38 to 107.3%. The relative standard deviations (RSDs) are lower than 8.66%. The advantages of this method are simple operation, high efficiency, absence of sample carryover and low cost. ..
- Makoś P, Fernandes A, Boczkaj G. Method for the determination of carboxylic acids in industrial effluents using dispersive liquid-liquid microextraction with injection port derivatization gas chromatography-mass spectrometry. J Chromatogr A. 2017;1517:26-34 pubmed publisher..The studies revealed a substantial increase of concentration of benzoic acids, in samples of wastewater after treatment, which confirms the need of carboxylic acids monitoring during industrial effluent treatment processes. ..
- Zheng L, Zhao X, Zhu S, Tao Y, Ji W, Geng Y, et al. A new combined method of stable isotope-labeling derivatization-ultrasound-assisted dispersive liquid-liquid microextraction for the determination of neurotransmitters in rat brain microdialysates by ultra high performance liquid chromatography tande. J Chromatogr B Analyt Technol Biomed Life Sci. 2017;1054:64-72 pubmed publisher..This provided a new method for the neurotransmitters related studies in the future. ..