Genomes and Genes
Summary: Computer-assisted interpretation and analysis of various mathematical functions related to a particular problem.
Publications248 found, 100 shown here
- PDB2PQR: an automated pipeline for the setup of Poisson-Boltzmann electrostatics calculationsTodd J Dolinsky
Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biophysics, Center for Computational Biology, Washington University in St Louis, 700 S Euclid Avenue, Campus Box 8036, St Louis, MO 63110, USA
Nucleic Acids Res 32:W665-7. 2004....
- Dynamic discrimination analysis: a spatial-temporal SVMJanaina Mourao-Miranda
Brain Image Analysis Unit, Biostatics Department, Centre for Neuroimaging Sciences PO 89, Institute of Psychiatry, KCL, De Crespigny Park, London SE5 8AF, UK
Neuroimage 36:88-99. 2007..This produces a discriminating weight vector encompassing both voxels and time. The resulting vector furnishes discriminating responses, at each voxel without imposing any constraints on their temporal form...
- Biological evaluation of d2, an algorithm for high-performance sequence comparisonW Hide
Department of Biochemical and Biophysical Sciences, University of Houston, TX 77204 5934, USA
J Comput Biol 1:199-215. 1994..This work demonstrates that d2 is a unique, sensitive, and selective method of rapid sequence comparison that can detect novel sequence relationships which remain undetected by alternate methodologies...
- Distributional regimes for the number of k-word matches between two random sequencesRoss A Lippert
Informatics Research, Celera Genomics, Rockville, MD 20878, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 99:13980-9. 2002..In this situation the uniform distribution provides the exception to other letter distributions. Therefore a naive, one distribution fits all, approach to D(2) statistics could easily create serious errors in estimating significance...
- PDB_Hydro: incorporating dipolar solvents with variable density in the Poisson-Boltzmann treatment of macromolecule electrostaticsCyril Azuara
Unité de Dynamique Structurale des Macromolécules, URA 2185 du C N R S, Institut Pasteur, 75015 Paris, France
Nucleic Acids Res 34:W38-42. 2006....
- Resolving fiber crossing using advanced fast marching tractography based on diffusion tensor imagingP Staempfli
Institute for Biomedical Engineering, ETH and University Zurich, Gloriastrasse 35, CH 8092 Zurich, Switzerland
Neuroimage 30:110-20. 2006..The in vivo results illustrate that the elucidated major white matter pathways are consistent with known anatomy and that multiple crossings and tract branching are handled correctly...
- Measurement of amygdala T2 relaxation time in temporal lobe epilepsyP A Bartlett
MRI Unit, National Society for Epilepsy, Chalfont St Peter, Buckinghamshire, UK
J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry 73:753-5. 2002..To implement and validate the use of coronal dual echo T2 maps for the measurement of T2 relaxation time of the amygdala (AT2) as a rapid and reproducible method for identifying amygdala abnormality...
- Structural brain variation and general intelligenceRichard J Haier
Department of Pediatrics, University of California, Irvine, CA 92697 5000, USA
Neuroimage 23:425-33. 2004..These results underscore the distributed neural basis of intelligence and suggest a developmental course for volume--IQ relationships in adulthood...
- Creating a statistical atlas of the craniumSascha Däuber
University of Karlsruhe TH, Institute for Process Control and Robotics, Kaiserstrasse 12, 76128 Karlsruhe, Germany
Stud Health Technol Inform 85:116-20. 2002..e. it manages averaging without landmarks and it provides a complete description of the shape. In addition the shape space can be used to classify shapes to identify different types of an anatomy...
- Cerebral atrophy in myotonic dystrophy: a voxel based morphometric studyG Antonini
Neurological Clinic, S, II Faculty of Medicine, University of Rome La Sapienza, Italy
J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry 75:1611-3. 2004..Grey matter atrophy was located mainly in the bilateral frontal and parietal lobes, in the bilateral middle temporal gyrus, and in the left superior temporal and occipital gyrus...
- ROC-based assessments of 3D cortical surface-matching algorithmsRavi Bansal
New York State Psychiatric Institute, New York, NY 10032, USA
Neuroimage 24:150-62. 2005..The GD and NN algorithms, moreover, are both vulnerable to detecting false-positive activations at points of high curvature, particularly along large fissures, cisterns, and cortical sulci...
- How reliable are fMRI-EEG studies of epilepsy? A nonparametric approach to analysis validation and optimizationAnthony B Waites
Brain Research Institute, Austin Health, Heidelberg West, Australia
Neuroimage 24:192-9. 2005..This is an important step beyond standard analysis. It informs clinical interpretation because it permits assessment of the reliability of the connection between interictal EEG events and the BOLD response to those events...
- Interindividual functional mapping: a nonlinear local approachI Corouge
Projet Vista, IRISA INRIA CNRS, Campus de Beaulieu, 35042 Rennes Cedex, France
Neuroimage 19:1337-48. 2003..In this paper, we present results on MEG somatosensory data acquired on 18 subjects. We show that the nonlinear local fusion scheme significantly reduces the observed functional variability...
- Integrated wavelet processing and spatial statistical testing of fMRI dataDimitri van de Ville
Biomedical Imaging Group, Swiss Federal Institute of Technology Lausanne EPFL, CH 1015 Lausanne, Switzerland
Neuroimage 23:1472-85. 2004..We show by experimental results that our method is able to detect activation patterns; the results are comparable to those obtained by SPM even though statistical assumptions are more conservative...
- Thresholding of statistical maps in functional neuroimaging using the false discovery rateChristopher R Genovese
Department of Statistics, Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15213, USA
Neuroimage 15:870-8. 2002..We demonstrate this approach using both simulations and functional magnetic resonance imaging data from two simple experiments...
- The quantitative evaluation of functional neuroimaging experiments: mutual information learning curvesU Kjems
Department of Mathematical Modelling, Technical University of Denmark, DK 2800 Lyngby, Denmark
Neuroimage 15:772-86. 2002....
- The quantitative evaluation of functional neuroimaging experiments: the NPAIRS data analysis frameworkStephen C Strother
Department of Radiology, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, Minnesota 55455, USA
Neuroimage 15:747-71. 2002..We propose the NPAIRS framework as a validation tool for testing and optimizing methodological choices and tools in functional neuroimaging...
- The neuroanatomy of general intelligence: sex mattersRichard J Haier
Department of Pediatrics, University of California, Med Sci I, B140, Irvine, CA 92697 5000, USA
Neuroimage 25:320-7. 2005....
- Cross-relaxation imaging reveals detailed anatomy of white matter fiber tracts in the human brainVasily L Yarnykh
Department of Radiology, University of Washington, Seattle, WA 98195, USA
Neuroimage 23:409-24. 2004..Cross-relaxation imaging can be used in various clinical studies focused on brain development and white matter diseases...
- Superior temporal sulcus anatomical abnormalities in childhood autism: a voxel-based morphometry MRI studyN Boddaert
ERM 0205 INSERM CEA, Service Hospitalier Frederic Joliot, CEA, 91406, Orsay, France
Neuroimage 23:364-9. 2004..Therefore, the convergent anatomical and functional temporal abnormalities observed in autism may be important in the understanding of brain behavior relationships in this severe developmental disorder...
- A new point-based warping method for enhanced and simplified analysis of functional brain image dataRainer Pielot
Leibniz Institute for Neurobiology, Brenneckestrasse 6, D 39118 Magdeburg, Germany
Neuroimage 19:1716-29. 2003..Therefore, the new method is a powerful tool, which enhances the comparison of complex biological structures and the quantitative evaluation of functional imaging data...
- Optimization of diffusion-tensor MR imaging data acquisition parameters for brain fiber tracking using parallel imaging at 3 TShinji Naganawa
Department of Radiology, Nagoya University School of Medicine, 65 Tsurumai Cho, Shouwa ku, 466 8550 Nagoya, Japan
Eur Radiol 14:234-8. 2004..The DT MRI data sufficient for brain fiber tracking in healthy subjects can be obtained in <2 min with a 2-mm slice thickness, 700-s/mm2 b-factor, 6 MPG directions, and no averaging (number of averages=1)...
- Impaired thalamocortical connectivity in humans during general-anesthetic-induced unconsciousnessNathan S White
Department of Anesthesiology, University of California at Irvine, Irvine, CA 92868, USA
Neuroimage 19:402-11. 2003..These findings support the hypothesis that a mechanistic component underlying general-anesthetic-induced unconsciousness involves disruption of functional interactions within thalamocortical neural networks...
- A knowledge-driven algorithm for a rapid and automatic extraction of the human cerebral ventricular system from MR neuroimagesYan Xia
Biomedical Imaging Laboratory, Institute for Infocomm Research, 119613, Singapore, Singapore
Neuroimage 21:269-82. 2004..0 GHz PC. The best overlap metric between the results of a radiology expert and the algorithm is 0.9879 and the worst 0.9527; the mean and standard deviation of the overlap metric are 0.9723 and 0.01087, respectively...
- Bayesian model averaging in EEG/MEG imagingNelson J Trujillo-Barreto
Cuban Neuroscience Center, Havana, Cuba
Neuroimage 21:1300-19. 2004....
- [Multisegmental image fusion of the spine]J Kaminsky
Abteilungen Neurochirurgie, Medizinische Hochschule Hannover
Biomed Tech (Berl) 49:49-55. 2004....
- Neocortical temporal FDG-PET hypometabolism correlates with temporal lobe atrophy in hippocampal sclerosis associated with microscopic cortical dysplasiaBeate Diehl
Department of Neurology, The Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Cleveland, Ohio 44195, USA
Epilepsia 44:559-64. 2003..We investigate the relation between FDG-PET metabolism and temporal lobe (TL) and hippocampal atrophy in patients with histologically proven isolated HS and HS associated with CD...
- Performance evaluation of a multi-slice CT system with 16-slice detector and increased gantry rotation speed for isotropic submillimeter imaging of the heartThomas Flohr
Siemens Medical Solutions, Computed Tomography, Forchheim, Germany
Herz 28:7-19. 2003..We evaluate advances in ECG-gated scanning of the heart and the coronary arteries with recently introduced 16-slice CT equipment (SOMATOM Sensation 16, Siemens, Forchheim, Germany)...
- Voxel-based morphometry in adolescents with bipolar disorder: first resultsMarko Wilke
Imaging Research Center and Department of Psychiatry, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati, OH, USA
Psychiatry Res 131:57-69. 2004..VBM confirmed bilaterally larger basal ganglia. Localized gray matter deficits in bipolar subjects were found in the medial temporal lobe, orbito-frontal cortex, and the anterior cingulate, confirming and extending earlier studies...
- Deformable registration of cortical structures via hybrid volumetric and surface warpingTianming Liu
Section of Biomedical Image Analysis, Department of Radiology, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA 19104, USA
Neuroimage 22:1790-801. 2004..Experimental results on both synthesized and real brain data demonstrate the performance of the proposed method in the registration of cortical structures across individuals...
- Fast and robust parameter estimation for statistical partial volume models in brain MRIJussi Tohka
Digital Media Institute Signal Processing, Tampere University of Technology, FIN 33101, Finland
Neuroimage 23:84-97. 2004....
- Less white matter concentration in autism: 2D voxel-based morphometryMoo K Chung
Department of Statistics, University of Wisconsin Madison, Madison, WI 53706, USA
Neuroimage 23:242-51. 2004..Further, it is shown that the less white matter concentration in the corpus callosum in autism is due to hypoplasia rather than atrophy...
- Comparing gray matter loss profiles between dementia with Lewy bodies and Alzheimer's disease using cortical pattern matching: diagnosis and gender effectsMartina Ballmaier
Laboratory of Neuroimaging, Department of Neurology, David Geffen UCLA School of Medicine, Los Angeles, CA 90095 1769, USA
Neuroimage 23:325-35. 2004..Further investigation of the influence of gender might provide a more comprehensive understanding of the pathophysiological differences underlying the two forms of dementia...
- Assessment of shape variation of the levator ani with optimal scan planning and statistical shape modelingSu Lin Lee
Royal Society Wolfson Foundation Medical Image Computing Laboratory, Imperial College of Science, Technology and Medicine, London, United Kingdom
J Comput Assist Tomogr 29:154-62. 2005..To capture 3D shape variation of the levator ani during straining with open access MR imaging...
- Valid conjunction inference with the minimum statisticThomas Nichols
Department of Biostatistics, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI 48109, USA
Neuroimage 25:653-60. 2005..This result holds even if the comparisons are not independent. We suggest that the revised test proposed here is the appropriate means for conjunction inference in neuroimaging...
- Neuromagnetic localization of rhythmic activity in the human brain: a comparison of three methodsM Liljestrom
Brain Research Unit, Low Temperature Laboratory, Helsinki University of Technology, P O BOX 2200, FIN 02015 HUT, Espoo, Finland
Neuroimage 25:734-45. 2005..MCE(FD) provides simultaneous localization of sources and was found to give a good overview of the data. With DICS, it was possible to separate close-by sources that were not retrieved by the other two methods...
- Hippocampal volume in chronic posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD): MRI study using two different evaluation methodsA Jatzko
Central Institute of Mental Health, Faculty for Clinical Medicine Mannheim, University of Heidelberg, Germany
J Affect Disord 94:121-6. 2006..To overcome these problems, the present study investigates volume changes in well-characterized chronic PTSD patients in comparison to controls using two different evaluation methods...
- Voxel-based morphometry in patients with idiopathic generalized epilepsiesLuiz Eduardo Betting
Department of Neurology, Brazil
Neuroimage 32:498-502. 2006..Our results support subtle GMC abnormalities in patients with JME and AE when compared to controls. These findings suggest the existence of different patterns of cortical abnormalities in IGE subsyndromes...
- BOLD correlates of EMG spectral density in cortical myoclonus: description of method and case reportMark P Richardson
Department of Clinical and Experimental Epilepsy, UCL Institute of Neurology, London, UK
Neuroimage 32:558-65. 2006....
- Functional MRI of memory in the hippocampus: Laterality indices may be more meaningful if calculated from whole voxel distributionsDaniel M Branco
Department of Neurosurgery, Brigham and Women s Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Neuroimage 32:592-602. 2006..Our results suggest that using weighted distributions can be a useful strategy for assessing memory lateralization by fMRI in the MTL...
- Fibertract segmentation in position orientation space from high angular resolution diffusion MRIPatric Hagmann
Department of Radiology, Lausanne University Hospital CHUV, Switzerland
Neuroimage 32:665-75. 2006..Potential advantages and drawbacks as compared to classical tractography are discussed; for example, it appears that our formulation handles naturally crossing tracts and is not biased by human intervention...
- Hippocampal atrophy confounds template-based functional MR imaging measures of hippocampal activation in patients with mild cognitive impairmentC K Sandstrom
Department of Radiology, Brain Imaging and Analysis Center, Duke University Medical Center, Durham, NC, USA
AJNR Am J Neuroradiol 27:1622-7. 2006..Our objective was to assess whether hippocampal atrophy confounds measurements of hippocampal activation in subjects with mild cognitive impairment (MCI)...
- MR imaging anatomy in neurodegeneration: a robust volumetric parcellation method of the frontal lobe gyri with quantitative validation in patients with dementiaB Iordanova
Department of Radiology, Magnetic Resonance Unit, San Francisco Veterans Affairs Medical Center, San Francisco, CA, USA
AJNR Am J Neuroradiol 27:1747-54. 2006....
- Creutzfeldt-jakob disease involvement of rolandic cortex: a quantitative apparent diffusion coefficient evaluationY R Lin
Department of Radiology, Brigham and Women s Hospital Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA, USA
AJNR Am J Neuroradiol 27:1755-9. 2006....
- The bootstrap and cross-validation in neuroimaging applications: estimation of the distribution of extrema of random fields for single volume tests, with an application to ADC mapsRoberto Viviani
Department of Psychiatry III, University of Ulm, Germany
Hum Brain Mapp 28:1075-88. 2007..As case studies, we present parametric maps of lesions in patients suffering from stroke and glioblastoma at different stages of evolution...
- Two- and three dimensional measures of vestibular schwannomas and posterior fossa--implications for the treatmentP H Roche
Service de Neurochirurgie, Centre Hospitalier et Universitaire Sainte Marguerite, Assistance Publique des Hopitaux de Marseille, Marseille, France
Acta Neurochir (Wien) 149:267-73; discussion 273. 2007..To help the treatment decision we investigated the VS and PF morphometry using a computerized method...
- Akaike causality in state space. Instantaneous causality between visual cortex in fMRI time seriesKin Foon Kevin Wong
Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Minami Azabu 4 6 7, Tokyo 106 8569, Japan
Biol Cybern 97:151-7. 2007..By assuming that noises are independent, a causality map is drawn using Akaike noise contribution ratio theory. The method is illustrated by an application to fMRI data recorded under visual stimulation...
- 3D-gradient coil structures for MRI designed using fuzzy membership functionsH Sanchez
School of Information Technology and Electrical Engineering, University of Queensland, Australia
Conf Proc IEEE Eng Med Biol Soc 2007:2042-5. 2007..The resulting dome-shape coil has superior gradient performance compared to a standard fingerprint coil. New quadrupolar gradient coil designs for breast imaging are also obtained with the proposed method...
- [MRI morphometry, an insight into brain function]A Curie
Institut des Sciences Cognitives, CNRS UMR 5015, 67, boulevard Pinel, 69675 Bron, France
Arch Pediatr 13:674-7. 2006
- Mapping anatomical correlations across cerebral cortex (MACACC) using cortical thickness from MRIJason P Lerch
McConnell Brain Imaging Centre, Montreal Neurological Institute, McGill University, 3801 University Street, Montreal, QC, Canada H3A 2B4
Neuroimage 31:993-1003. 2006..Lastly, IQ-dependent MACACC differences were investigated, revealing steeper correlations between BA 44 and multiple frontal and parietal regions for the higher IQ group, most significantly (t = 4.0) in the anterior cingulate...
- User-guided 3D active contour segmentation of anatomical structures: significantly improved efficiency and reliabilityPaul A Yushkevich
Penn Image Computing and Science Laboratory, Department of Radiology, University of Pennsylvania, PA 19104 6274, USA
Neuroimage 31:1116-28. 2006..Analogous results for lateral ventricle segmentation are provided...
- (1)H MR spectroscopy of the brain in multiple sclerosis subtypes with analysis of the metabolite concentrations in gray and white matter: initial findingsPaul E Sijens
Department of Radiology, University Medical Center Groningen, Hanzeplein 1, 9713, GZ Groningen, The Netherlands
Eur Radiol 16:489-95. 2006..In conclusion, the concentrations of Cho, Cr and NAA are reduced in PPMS/SPMS patients, especially in GM and in WML. Despite contrary observations in previous studies, increases in the concentrations of Cr and/or Cho were not observed...
- Voxel-based morphometry using the RAVENS maps: methods and validation using simulated longitudinal atrophyC Davatzikos
Center for Biomedical Image Computing, Department of Radiology, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, Maryland 21287, USA
Neuroimage 14:1361-9. 2001..Improved sensitivity was achieved at the expense of human effort involved in defining a number of sulcal curves that serve as constraints on the 3D elastic warping...
- Identification of large-scale networks in the brain using fMRIPierre Bellec
Unité 678, Inserm UPMC, 91 Boulevard de l Hopital, 75634 Paris Cedex 13, France
Neuroimage 29:1231-43. 2006..The LSNI method we propose allows to detect in an exploratory and systematic way all the regions and large-scale networks activated in the working brain...
- Magnetic resonance image tissue classification using a partial volume modelD W Shattuck
Signal and Image Processing Institute, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, California 90089, USA
Neuroimage 13:856-76. 2001..Our method achieved average kappa indices kappa = 0.893 +/- 0.041 for GM and kappa = 0.928 +/- 0.039 for WM compared to the ground truth labeling on 12 volumes from the Montreal Neurological Institute's BrainWeb phantom...
- Automated hippocampal segmentation by regional fluid registration of serial MRI: validation and application in Alzheimer's diseaseW R Crum
Dementia Research Group, Institute of Neurology, 8-11 Queen Square, London, WC1N 3BG, United Kingdom
Neuroimage 13:847-55. 2001..7%. Fluid registration has potential importance for tracking longitudinal structural changes in brain particularly in the context of the clinical trial where large numbers of subjects may have multiple MR scans...
- Landmark-based morphometrics of the normal adult brain using MRIS L Free
Epilepsy Research Group, National Society for Epilepsy MRI unit, Institute of Neurology, Queen Square, London
Neuroimage 13:801-13. 2001..001) between left and right hemispheres. This finding was significant for right- but not left-handed subjects alone. No other significant age, gender, handedness, or brain-size correlations with shape differences were found...
- Analysis and validation of automated skull stripping tools: a validation study based on 296 MR images from the Honolulu Asia aging studyS W Hartley
Laboratory of Epidemiology, Demography, and Biometry, National Institute on Aging, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD 20892, USA
Neuroimage 30:1179-86. 2006..Although method accuracy was statistically associated with some subject characteristics, the extent of the misclassification (in terms of percent of brain volume) was small...
- Common MRI acquisition non-idealities significantly impact the output of the boundary shift integral method of measuring brain atrophy on serial MRIGregory M Preboske
Mayo Clinic and Foundation, Department of Radiology, 200 First Street SW, Rochester, MN 55905, USA
Neuroimage 30:1196-202. 2006..Methods to maximize consistency of image quality over time are an essential component of any quantitative serial MRI study...
- Cortical layer-dependent BOLD and CBV responses measured by spin-echo and gradient-echo fMRI: insights into hemodynamic regulationFuqiang Zhao
Department of Neurobiology, University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA 15203, USA
Neuroimage 30:1149-60. 2006..Our data supports the notion of laminar-dependent CBV regulation at a sub-millimeter scale...
- Gender difference analysis of cortical thickness in healthy young adults with surface-based methodsKiho Im
Department of Biomedical Engineering, Hanyang University, Sungdong P O Box 55, Seoul 133 605, South Korea
Neuroimage 31:31-8. 2006..These findings suggest statistically significant cortical thickening in women in localized anatomical regions, which is consistent with several previous studies and may support a hypothesis of sexual dimorphism...
- 76-space analysis of grey matter diffusivity: methods and applicationsTianming Liu
Center for Bioinformatics, Harvard Center for Neurodegeneration and Repair, Harvard Medical School, MA 02478, USA
Neuroimage 31:51-65. 2006..We evaluate and validate this computational framework for 76-space GM diffusivity analysis using data from normal volunteers and from patients with Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease...
- Optimized EPI for fMRI studies of the orbitofrontal cortexR Deichmann
Wellcome Department of Imaging Neuroscience, Institute of Neurology, London WC1N 3BG, UK
Neuroimage 19:430-41. 2003..In contrast to several other techniques proposed in the literature for reducing susceptibility effects, this method does not compromise the temporal resolution and is therefore applicable to event-related studies...
- Alphabetic bias in the selection of reviewers for the American Journal of RoentgenologyMichael L Richardson
Department of Radiology, University of Washington School of Medicine, Roosevelt Clinic, 4245 Roosevelt Way NE, Seattle, WA 98105, USA
AJR Am J Roentgenol 191:W213-6. 2008..This study was performed to determine whether the number of invitations extended to American Journal of Roentgenology (AJR) reviewers is biased toward reviewers with last names that start with early letters of the alphabet...
- Interpolation of animal tracking data in a fluid environmentYann Tremblay
University of California, Santa Cruz, Long Marine Laboratory, Center for Ocean Health, 100 Shaffer Road, Santa Cruz, CA 95060, USA
J Exp Biol 209:128-40. 2006..Given their popularity in mathematical computing, we chose Bézier, hermite and cubic splines, in addition to a commonly used linear algorithm to ..
- Cost-effective use of breast biopsy techniques in a Veterans health care systemAllison R Hatmaker
Department of General Surgery, VA Tennessee Valley Healthcare System, CCC 4312 Medical Center North, Nashville, TN 37232 2730, USA
Am J Surg 192:e37-41. 2006..We examined the costs and trends in the use of surgical versus percutaneous image-guided biopsy procedures in this diagnostic algorithm...
- A methodology for monitoring globular milk protein changes induced by ultrafiltration: a dual structural and functional approachM van Audenhaege
INRA, UMR1253 Science et Technologie du Lait et de l Oeuf, 35042 Rennes, France
J Dairy Sci 93:3910-24. 2010..Such a hypothesis corroborates results previously mentioned in the literature...
- periodR - an R package to calculate long-term cancer survival estimates using period analysisBernd Holleczek
Saarland Cancer Registry, Präsident Baltz Strasse 5, 66119 Saarbrücken, Germany
Methods Inf Med 48:123-8. 2009....
- Multiple imputation using an iterative hot-deck with distance-based donor selectionJuned Siddique
Department of Health Studies, University of Chicago, Chicago, IL 60637, U S A
Stat Med 27:83-102. 2008..The choice of starting value did not have an impact on inferences but the order in which the variables were chosen for imputation was significant even after iteration...
- Global analysis of Förster resonance energy transfer in live cells measured by fluorescence lifetime imaging microscopy exploiting the rise time of acceptor fluorescenceSergey P Laptenok
Laboratory of Biophysics, Wageningen University, Dreijenlaan 3 6703 HA Wageningen, The Netherlands
Phys Chem Chem Phys 12:7593-602. 2010..Software to reproduce the presented results is provided in an open-source and freely available package called "TIMP" for "The R project for Statistical Computing"...
- Statins might reduce risk of renal cell carcinoma in humans: case-control study of 500,000 veteransVikas Khurana
Gastroenterology Service, Overton Brooks Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Shreveport, Louisiana 71101, USA
Urology 71:118-22. 2008..Statins are commonly used cholesterol-lowering agents noted to suppress tumor cell growth in several in vitro and animal models...
- Data cloning: easy maximum likelihood estimation for complex ecological models using Bayesian Markov chain Monte Carlo methodsSubhash R Lele
Department of Mathematical and Statistical Sciences, University of Alberta, Edmonton, AB T6G2G1, Canada
Ecol Lett 10:551-63. 2007..We illustrate the method by fitting two nonlinear population dynamics models to data in the presence of process and observation noise...
- Sparse linear discriminant analysis for simultaneous testing for the significance of a gene set/pathway and gene selectionMichael C Wu
Department of Biostatistics, Harvard School of Public Health, 655 Huntington Ave, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Bioinformatics 25:1145-51. 2009..For a significantly differentially expressed pathway, it is also of substantial interest to select important genes that drive the differential expression of the pathway...
- Detection of errors of interpretation in experiments in enzyme kineticsA Cornish-Bowden
Institut Fédératif Biologie Structurale et Microbiologie, Bioenergetique et Ingenierie des Proteines, Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique, 31 Chemin Joseph Aiguier, Marseille Cedex 20, 13402, France
Methods 24:181-90. 2001..Finally, the Scatchard plot (together with the Eadie-Hofstee plot) is used as an example to discuss the dangers of publishing derived information unaccompanied by any primary data...
- Bias in random forest variable importance measures: illustrations, sources and a solutionCarolin Strobl
Institut für Statistik, Ludwig Maximilians Universitat Munchen, Ludwigstr, 33, 80539 Munchen, Germany
BMC Bioinformatics 8:25. 2007....
- An overview of randomization techniques: An unbiased assessment of outcome in clinical researchKp Suresh
Department of Biostatics, National Institute of Animal Nutrition and Physiology NIANP, Adugodi, Bangalore, India
J Hum Reprod Sci 4:8-11. 2011..graphpad.com/quickcalcs or www.randomization.com) to generate the randomization schedule. Issues related to randomization are also discussed in this paper...
- Potential for bias in case-crossover studies with shared exposures analyzed using SASShirley V Wang
Center for Environmental Health and Technology, Brown University, Providence, Rhode Island, USA
Am J Epidemiol 174:118-24. 2011..0. This potential bias does not arise in R (R Foundation for Statistical Computing, Vienna, Austria) or Stata (Stata Corporation, College Station, Texas)...
- A time series analysis performed on a 25-year period of kidney transplantation activity in a single centerG Santori
Department of Transplantation, San Martino University Hospital, Genoa, Italy
Transplant Proc 42:1080-3. 2010..The time series approach may be helpful to establish a minimum volume/y at a single-center level...
- An R package for analysis of whole-genome association studiesDavid Clayton
Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation Wellcome Trust Diabetes and Inflammation Laboratory, Cambridge Institute for Medical Research, University of Cambridge, Cambridge, UK
Hum Hered 64:45-51. 2007..To provide data classes and methods to facilitate the analysis of whole genome association studies in the R language for statistical computing...
- [''R"--project for statistical computing]Ram Benny Dessau
Naestved Sygehus, Klinisk mikrobiologisk afdeling, Naestved
Ugeskr Laeger 170:328-30. 2008..R is seen as a tool for teaching statistics and implementing complex modelling of medical data among medical professionals...
- The Cataract National Dataset electronic multicentre audit of 55,567 operations: when should IOLMaster biometric measurements be rechecked?N E Knox Cartwright
Department of Ophthalmology, Bristol Eye Hospital, University Hospitals Bristol NHS Foundation Trust, Bristol, Avon, UK
Eye (Lond) 24:894-900. 2010....
- A 20-year period of orthotopic liver transplantation activity in a single center: a time series analysis performed using the R Statistical SoftwareG Santori
Department of Transplantation, San Martino University Hospital, Genoa, Italy
Transplant Proc 41:1286-9. 2009..The time series approach may be helpful to establish a minimum volume/y at a single-center level...
- [The impact of incorrectly-measured variables when mixed with precisely measured variables on the study of validity in epidemiological research]Mei Xia Yang
Xuhui District Center for Disease Control and Prevention, Shanghai 200031, China
Zhonghua Liu Xing Bing Xue Za Zhi 28:810-3. 2007..To explore the impact of measurement error on the associated effects under the incorrectly-measured variables when mixed with precisely measured variables...
- Survival analysis in public health researchE T Lee
College of Public Health, University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center, Oklahoma City 73190, USA
Annu Rev Public Health 18:105-34. 1997..Examples from published literature are given to illustrate the various methods. The paper is intended for public health professionals who are interested in survival data analysis...
- Statins reduce the risk of pancreatic cancer in humans: a case-control study of half a million veteransVikas Khurana
Division of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, Overton Brooks Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Shreveport, LA 71101 4295, USA
Pancreas 34:260-5. 2007..Statins are commonly used cholesterol-lowering agents that are noted to suppress tumor cell growth in several in vitro and animal models...
- Image analysis and statistical inference in neuroimaging with RK Tabelow
Weierstrass Institute, Berlin, Germany
Neuroimage 55:1686-93. 2011..We review their methodology and give an overview of their capabilities for neuroimaging. In addition we summarize some of the current activities in the area of neuroimaging software development in R...
- Estimating abundance using mark-resight when sampling is with replacement or the number of marked individuals is unknownBrett T McClintock
Department of Fish, Wildlife, and Conservation Biology, Department of Statistics, Colorado State University, Fort Collins, Colorado 80523, USA
Biometrics 65:237-46. 2009....
- Differential diagnosis of thyroid nodules with US elastography using carotid artery pulsationManjiri Dighe
Department of Radiology, University of Washington Medical Center, Seattle, WA 98195, USA
Radiology 248:662-9. 2008..To explore the sensitivity and specificity of ultrasonographic (US) elastography using carotid arterial pulsation as the compression source for differential diagnosis of thyroid nodules...
- A less field-intensive robust design for estimating demographic parameters with mark-resight dataBrett T McClintock
Department of Fish, Wildlife, and Conservation Biology, Colorado State University, Fort Collins, Colorado 80523, USA
Ecology 90:313-20. 2009..We found this method to be a viable alternative to traditional mark-recapture when cost or disturbance to species is of particular concern in long-term population monitoring programs...
- StatFingerprints: a friendly graphical interface program for processing and analysis of microbial fingerprint profilesR J Michelland
INRA, UMR 1289 TANDEM, Tissus Animaux, Nutrition, Digestion, Ecosystème et Métabolisme, Universite de Toulouse, F 31326 Castanet Tolosan Cedex, France, INPT ENSAT, UMR 1289 TANDEM, Universite de Toulouse, F 31326 Castanet Tolosan Cedex, France, ENVT, UMR 1289 TANDEM, F 31076 Toulouse cedex, France, Institut de Mathématiques, Universite Paul Sabatier, 31062 Toulouse Cedex 9, France
Mol Ecol Resour 9:1359-63. 2009....
- snp.plotter: an R-based SNP/haplotype association and linkage disequilibrium plotting packageAugustin Luna
GCAP CBDB, NIMH NIH, 10 Center Drive, Room 4s 235, Bethesda, MD 20814, USA
Bioinformatics 23:774-6. 2007..AVAILABILITY: Downloadable R package and example datasets are available at http://cbdb.nimh.nih.gov/~kristin/snp.plotter.html and http://www.r-project.org...
- Statins reduce the risk of lung cancer in humans: a large case-control study of US veteransVikas Khurana
Department of Medicine, Overton Brooks VAMC, East Stoner Avenue 151 Research, Shreveport, LA 71101, USA
Chest 131:1282-8. 2007..Statins are commonly used cholesterol-lowering agents that are noted to suppress tumor cell growth in several in vitro and animal models...
- How to use the computing environment R to analyze ATP-induced ribonucleotide reductase R1 hexamerization dataT Radivoyevitch
Department of Epidemiology and Biostatistics, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, Ohio 44106, USA
Nucleosides Nucleotides Nucleic Acids 29:427-32. 2010..This example involves ATP-induced R1 hexamerization dynamic light scattering data that suggests that R1 hexamers have two types of a-sites, one that binds ATP and another that does not (here, R1 is the large subunit of RNR)...
- Catmap: case-control and TDT meta-analysis packageKristin K Nicodemus
Genes, Cognition and Psychosis Program, Clinical Brain Disorders Branch, National Institute of Mental Health, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, Maryland, USA
BMC Bioinformatics 9:130. 2008....
- PHAST and RPHAST: phylogenetic analysis with space/time modelsMelissa J Hubisz
Department of Biological Statistics and Computational Biology, Cornell University, Ithaca, NY 14853, USA
Brief Bioinform 12:41-51. 2011..0 are available for download at http://compgen.bscb.cornell.edu/phast, under the terms of an unrestrictive BSD-style license. RPHAST can also be obtained from the Comprehensive R Archive Network (CRAN; http://cran.r-project.org)...
- Generalized linear mixed models: a review and some extensionsC B Dean
Department of Statistics and Actuarial Science, Simon Fraser University, Burnaby, BC, Canada V5A 1S6
Lifetime Data Anal 13:497-512. 2007..To provide the reader with a flavor of the utility and wide applicability of this fundamental methodology we consider a few extensions including additive models, models for zero-heavy data, and models accommodating latent clusters...
- HTqPCR: high-throughput analysis and visualization of quantitative real-time PCR data in RHeidi Dvinge
EMBL European Bioinformatics Institute, Wellcome Trust Genome Campus, Cambridge CB10 1SD, UK
Bioinformatics 25:3325-6. 2009..This is problematic when an experiment involves more than a simple comparison between a control and treatment sample, or when many qPCR datasets are to be analyzed in a high-throughput facility...
- [Create mathematical model and analysis of correlation between traditional Chinese medicinal characteristics and neurobehavioral effects]Yongqi Liu
Gansu College of Chinese Traditional Medicine, Lanzhou 730000, China
Zhongguo Zhong Yao Za Zhi 34:251-4. 2009..05). It also accords with the theory of 'Kidney produce marrow' of TCM, The coincidencewas 82.8% between mathematical computing and original classification...
- DR-Integrator: a new analytic tool for integrating DNA copy number and gene expression dataKeyan Salari
Department of Pathology, Stanford University, Stanford, CA, USA
Bioinformatics 26:414-6. 2010....
- [Create mathematical model and analysis of correlation between Chinese medicinal characteristics and immunoregulatory activity based on literature informatics]Yan ju Li
Department of Clinic Immunology, Dalian Medical University, Dalian 116027, China
Zhongguo Zhong Yao Za Zhi 32:1783-6. 2007..Intends to create mathematical model and analysis of correlation between Chinese medicinal characteristics and immunoregulatory activity based on literature informatics...
- MSMAD: a computationally efficient method for the analysis of noisy array CGH dataEva Budinska
Institute of Biostatistics and Analyses, Masaryk University, Kamenice 126 3, 625 00 Brno, Czech Republic
Bioinformatics 25:703-13. 2009..With increasing resolution of CGH arrays, the demand for computationally efficient algorithms arises, which are effective in the detection of aberrations even in very noisy data...
- NTP statistical and computer supportJANET TEAGUE; Fiscal Year: 2010..abstract_text> ..
- Training Program in Biostatistics for Cancer ResearchMarina Vannucci; Fiscal Year: 2013..Summer internships and laboratory rotations provide practical experience in the student's training. ..
- Understanding spatial heterogeneity of drug resistant tuberculosisHelen E Jenkins; Fiscal Year: 2013..S. towards the end of the Award period. In the long-term, Dr. Jenkins aims to become an independent researcher developing and applying bio-statistical spatial methods in infectious disease epidemiology. ..
- CSHL Statistical Methods for Functional GenomicsDavid J Stewart; Fiscal Year: 2013..As with other CSHL postgraduate courses, the overarching goal of Statistical Methods for Functional Genomics is to provide residential training in advanced methodologies that participants can apply immediately to their own research. ..
- San Antonio STI TM CRCJOEL BARRY BASEMAN; Fiscal Year: 2010..These projects are supported by Statistical/Computing and Administrative Cores. ..
- Developing Capacity for Biomedical Signal Processing and Integration of CognitiveEvaristus A Nwulia; Fiscal Year: 2011..Accomplishment of these goals could lead to a large independent R01 study for development and validation of physiological markers for alcohol disease prognosis and endophenotypes for molecular genetic and expression studies. ..
- Software for the Statistical Analysis of Microarray Probe Level DataRAFAEL ANGEL IRIZARRY; Fiscal Year: 2011..Our software tools have partly facilitated this achievement and will play an important role in the promising next period of research driven by microarray technology. ..
- BEST-DP: Biostatistics Enrichment Summer Training Diversity ProgramMelissa D Begg; Fiscal Year: 2013..abstract_text> ..
- Boston University Summer Institute in BiostatisticsLisa M Sullivan; Fiscal Year: 2013..The vast majority of BU SIBS students currently completing their undergraduate work are applying to graduate programs in biostatistics or considering employment opportunities in the field. ..
- Software for the Statistical Analysis of Microarray Probe Level DataRAFAEL ANGEL IRIZARRY; Fiscal Year: 2013..We are therefore responding to the request for application (RFA) for the continued development and maintenance of software, by proposing to continue to provide our successful and widely used resources. ..
- Statistical Informatics for Cancer ResearchXihong Lin; Fiscal Year: 2013..The Program PIs, Professors Xihong Lin and Francesca Dominici, are renowned biostatisticians with strong track records of methodological and collaborative research and academic administration. ..
- TRAINING IN MATERNAL AND CHILD NUTRITIONKathleen M Rasmussen; Fiscal Year: 2013..Other programs that provide relevant activities and expertise include the Program in International Nutrition, the Cornell Food and Nutrition Policy Program, and the Center for Vertebrate Genomics. ..
- Automated spectral data transformations and analysis pipeline for high-throughputBartlomiej Rajwa; Fiscal Year: 2013..Upon successful testing and validation using various datasets contributed by collaborators, the classification algorithms will be implemented in PlateAnalyzer, an HT-FC data analysis package developed at Purdue University. ..
- Improving TWANG as a Research Tool for Addiction ResearchersDaniel F McCaffrey; Fiscal Year: 2013..Thus, this grant will not only improve a promising new causal inference tool but more effectively place it directly into the hands of addiction researchers. ..
- RAND Postdoctoral Training in Population StudiesMegan Beckett; Fiscal Year: 2013..Fellows will also be encouraged to develop a proposal for a research project (to be executed after completing their postdoctoral tenure) for submission to a federal agency. ..
- A NONPARAMETRIC MLE SURVIVAL ANALYSIS MODULEEdward Chao; Fiscal Year: 2000..abstract_text> ..
- CAREER CENTER--INTERDICIPLINARY WOMEN'S HEALTH RESEARCHGerson Weiss; Fiscal Year: 2004..These elements will help insure the achievement of the goals of our Program, development of an independent NIH-funded scientific investigator in women's health. ..
- BIOSTATISTICS SHARED UNIX COMPUTER SYSTEMScott Zeger; Fiscal Year: 2000..abstract_text> ..
- NCRR - High end instrumentation (HEI)J Landis; Fiscal Year: 2004..This specialized computing equipment request meets the NCRR goals of providing shared resources across multiple grants that are cost-prohibitive and difficult to justify for individual projects. ..
- Boston University Summer Institute in BiostatisticsLisa Sullivan; Fiscal Year: 2009..Our goal is to create a model program that is both effective in motivating students towards careers in biostatistics and easily replicated by other institutions. ..
- A Statistical Computing Framework for Genomic DataRobert Gentleman; Fiscal Year: 2005..abstract_text> ..
- SHORT-TERM RESEARCH TRAINING FOR MINORITY STUDENTSRebecca Betensky; Fiscal Year: 2009..Ten have entered the Biostatistics program and Harvard. The program is already having a measurable positive impact on recruitment and retention in the Department. ..
- BIOSTATISTICAL COMPUTING RESOURCEFrank Harrell; Fiscal Year: 1991..The methods that can be developed with this resource will directly benefit research in many important medical problems...
- Sun Micro Systems Sun Fire 6800 Computer SystemJ Landis; Fiscal Year: 2004..This large computing infrastructure request is highly consistent with NCRR goals of providing shared resources across multiple grants that are cost-prohibitive and difficult to justify for individual projects. ..
- BIOMEDICAL RESEARCH SUPPORTAnthony Adams; Fiscal Year: 1991..The requested VAX 6310 will enable the GCRC to support the growing demand for clinical research computing services and enable the institution to serve the NIH in multi-center trials...
- CLINICAL RESEARCH CURRICULUM AWARDRussell Luepker; Fiscal Year: 2004..The curriculum is based on 7 learning objectives with measurable outcomes (didactic course work, grant writing and oral defense of a "hands on" project) with attention to 3 general areas (knowledge, skills and ethics). ..
- EDUCATION IN PATIENT ORIENTED RESEARCHCharles McCall; Fiscal Year: 2004..The PEPOR of WFUSM will meet the challenge of training talented clinical investigators. ..
- Stat. Analysis in Minority Mental Health Services Res.Juned Siddique; Fiscal Year: 2005....
- Statistical Design & Analysis of Microarray ExperimentsSandrine Dudoit; Fiscal Year: 2004..To facilitate use and integration with biological information resources a web-browser interface will be provided. ..
- STATISTICAL METHODS FOR MOLECULAR CANCER DATAMichael Newton; Fiscal Year: 2006..The proposed research merges advanced stochastic modeling techniques and tools from statistical computing to provide useful statistical methods for oncologists who study cancer at the molecular level. ..
- THERMODYNAMICS OF BIOCHEMICAL SYSTEMSROBERT ALBERTY; Fiscal Year: 2005..This quantitative treatment of the literature data on biochemical reactions will uncover errors because deltafG'0 values can be determined by use of two or more biochemical reactions, which should give the same answer. ..
- CEREBRAL GLUCOSE METABOLISM IN DOWN SYNDROMERICHARD HAIER; Fiscal Year: 2003..These data will provide important information for the timing of treatment interventions and may aid in early detection of dementia and the classification of DS subtypes. ..
- Design and analysis of adaptive multistage genetic association studiesEdwin van den Oord; Fiscal Year: 2010..The goal of this project is to develop a flexible framework for designing these studies in a cost-effective way and optimize subsequent replication efforts. ..
- A genome-wide association study to detect genetic variation for schizophreniaEdwin van den Oord; Fiscal Year: 2010..We attempt to contribute to the rigorous evaluation of the common disease/common genetic variant model for schizophrenia, which is key to further understand its pathophysiology and develop effective treatments. ..
- Bayesian Hierarchical Models for Psychological ResearchJEFFREY ROUDER; Fiscal Year: 2007....
- Thermal Therapy with Hybrid RF/US Phased ArraysROBERT MCGOUGH; Fiscal Year: 2005..Anticipated success with the computer modeling, prototype construction, and preliminary device evaluation will ultimately translate into human clinical trials. ..
- Numerical Modeling of Ultrasonics and Electromagnetics for Therapy and ImagingROBERT MCGOUGH; Fiscal Year: 2008..unreadable] [unreadable] [unreadable]..
- In silico genome scan with high-throughput addiction related phenotypes in miceEdwin van den Oord; Fiscal Year: 2008..unreadable] [unreadable] [unreadable]..
- Neural Coding Primate Vocalizations in Auditory CortexChristopher DiMattina; Fiscal Year: 2004..abstract_text> ..
- A MULTIMODE SONIC & ULTRASONIC DIAGNOSTIC IMAGING METHODTHOMAS ROYSTON; Fiscal Year: 2004..Finally, it is emphasized that, while the initial focus here is on prediction of AV graft failure, the proposed diagnostic advancement has much wider eventual application to diagnosis and monitoring of numerous pathologies. ..
- Genetics of Bone and Vascular Calcium in Type 2 DiabetesJohn Carr; Fiscal Year: 2004..An established and active multidisciplinary team of investigators using advanced methods of phenotype quantification, molecular genetics, and genetic epidemiology will conduct this research...
- Workshop on Small-Animal SPECTMATTHEW KUPINSKI; Fiscal Year: 2004..The grant will assist with the logistic support of organizing the workshop and provide travel support for about 10 graduate students and post-docs. ..
- Neuroanatomy and Cognition in Velocardiofacial SyndromeWendy Kates; Fiscal Year: 2005....
- A Dynamic Disability Specific Physical Activity ScaleBarth Riley; Fiscal Year: 2006..abstract_text> ..
- Object-Centric Computational Model for Imaging AnalysisPaul Yushkevich; Fiscal Year: 2008..unreadable] [unreadable]..
- Geriatric Depression Outcomes: Prognostic FactorsWarren Taylor; Fiscal Year: 2007..Discussion: These findings will better describe the role of neural connectivity and striatofrontal dysfunction in geriatric depression. ..
- Strain induced myopathy in post infarction heart failureJoseph Gorman; Fiscal Year: 2008..unreadable] [unreadable]..
- IN VIVO IMAGING OF GROWTH PLATE DYNAMICSCornelia Farnum; Fiscal Year: 2009..Detailed functional knowledge of vascular routes to the growth plate, and movement of molecules within the growth plate, is essential as thought is given to targeting therapeutic agents to the growth plate. ..
- IMMUNITY IN SYSTEMIC AND MUCOSAL VIRUS INFECTIONSLIISA SELIN; Fiscal Year: 2009..Examine the mechanisms involved in augmented viral replication and immunopathology during LCMV or MCMV infection of influenza-immune mice. Specific Aim #4. Define the role of cytokines in mediating heterologous immunity. ..
- CEREBELLAR STRUCTURE AND FUNCTION IN ALCOHOLISMEdith Sullivan; Fiscal Year: 2008..abstract_text> ..
- A System for Interactive Assessment and Management in Palliative CareChih Hung Chang; Fiscal Year: 2008..Our proposed study is to create valid methods to connect comprehensive assessment with concise information in patient assessment and care. [unreadable] [unreadable] [unreadable]..
- Functional Neuroimaging Studies of Syntactic ComprehensionDavid Caplan; Fiscal Year: 2009....
- PET Imaging of OFC and Amygdala in Panic DisorderMonte Buchsbaum; Fiscal Year: 2008..The study aims to further understanding of the neuroanatomical substrate of panic attacks and to establish a possible mechanism of action for successful CBT. [unreadable] [unreadable]..
- Vascular Depression: Longitudinal ChangesWarren D Taylor; Fiscal Year: 2010..The proposal will provide important new data on neuroradiologic and neuropsychological factors contributing to recurrent or chronic depression in older individuals. ..
- Longitudinal Methods for Complex Interactions in Elderly PopulationsGeert Molenberghs; Fiscal Year: 2010....
- Targeted Peer Victimization and the Development of Negative Self-schemas in YouthDavid A Cole; Fiscal Year: 2010..The only change is to eliminate one wave of the laboratory data collection. We will simultaneously be submitting a new R01 to extend the proposed 2-year project longitudinally and to add a brain imaging component. ..
- SPECTROSCOPIC/KINETIC STUDIES OF FOLDING PATHWAYSHAROLD SCHERAGA; Fiscal Year: 2008..g., the undesirable association of sickle-cell hemogloblin, or the induction of an oncogene product, whose properties involve a conformational change when only one amino acid residue in the sequence is changed. [unreadable] [unreadable]..
- NEW PARADIGMS IN TISSUE VIBRATION FOR DIAGNOSTIC METHODSTHOMAS ROYSTON; Fiscal Year: 2001....