Summary: Bicyclic bridged compounds that contain a nitrogen which has three bonds. The nomenclature indicates the number of atoms in each path around the rings, such as [2.2.2] for three equal length paths. Some members are TROPANES and BETA LACTAMS.
- Donvito G, Bagdas D, Toma W, Rahimpour E, Jackson A, Meade J, et al. The interaction between alpha 7 nicotinic acetylcholine receptor and nuclear peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor-? represents a new antinociceptive signaling pathway in mice. Exp Neurol. 2017;295:194-201 pubmed publisher..These findings suggest that PPAR-? plays a key role in a putative antinociceptive ?7 nicotinic signaling pathway. ..
- Li Z, Li S, Hu L, Li F, Cheung A, Shao W, et al. MECHANISMS UNDERLYING ACTION OF XINMAILONG INJECTION, A TRADITIONAL CHINESE MEDICINE IN CARDIAC FUNCTION IMPROVEMENT. Afr J Tradit Complement Altern Med. 2017;14:241-252 pubmed publisher..Our findings pave the ways to the better understandings of the therapeutic effects of XML on cardiovascular system. ..
- Manzoni L, Samela A, Barbini S, Cairati S, Penconi M, Arosio D, et al. 4-Connected azabicyclo[5.3.0]decane Smac mimetics-Zn2+ chelators as dual action antitumoral agents. Bioorg Med Chem Lett. 2017;27:2336-2344 pubmed publisher..In particular, the linker connecting DPA with the ABD scaffold seems to influence cellular Zn2+-chelation, with longer lipophilic linkers/DAC 3c being the optimal choice. ..
- Jobert M, Poiseau E, Jähnig P, Schulz H, Kubicki S. Topographical analysis of sleep spindle activity. Neuropsychobiology. 1992;26:210-7 pubmed..Both substances enhanced the sleep spindle activity recorded from the frontal and parietal electrodes, but this increase was more pronounced in the parietal brain region. ..
- Castón J, Lacort Peralta I, Martin Davila P, Loeches B, Tabares S, Temkin L, et al. Clinical efficacy of ceftazidime/avibactam versus other active agents for the treatment of bacteremia due to carbapenemase-producing Enterobacteriaceae in hematologic patients. Int J Infect Dis. 2017;59:118-123 pubmed publisher..7% vs. 34.8%, respectively, p=0.031). CPE bacteremia is associated with high mortality in patients with hematologic malignancies. Ceftazidime/avibactam may be an effective alternative for treating these patients. ..
- Gugliandolo A, Caio C, Mezzatesta M, Rifici C, Bramanti P, Stefani S, et al. Successful ceftazidime-avibactam treatment of MDR-KPC-positive Klebsiella pneumoniae infection in a patient with traumatic brain injury: A case report. Medicine (Baltimore). 2017;96:e7664 pubmed publisher..Moreover, the patient did not show any relapses for up to 18 weeks. This case indicates that ceftazidime-avibactam monotherapy could be efficacious against KPC positive Klebsiella pneumoniae infections. ..