Genomes and Genes
Summary: The upkeep of property or equipment.
Publications335 found, 100 shown here
- Physical condition and maintenance of mosquito bed nets in Kwale County, coastal KenyaFrancis M Mutuku
Department of Environmental Studies, Emory University, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Malar J 12:46. 2013..Usefulness of nets declines primarily due to physical damage or loss of insecticidal activity...
- Increasing incidence of malignant mesothelioma after exposure to asbestos during home maintenance and renovationNola J Olsen
University of Western Australia, Perth, WA, Australia
Med J Aust 195:271-4. 2011To determine trends in incidence of malignant mesothelioma (MM) caused by exposure to asbestos during home maintenance and renovation.
- Maintenance behaviour and long-lasting insecticide-treated nets (LLITNs) previously introduced into Bourapar district, Khammouane province, Lao PDRY Shirayama
Department of International Health Policy and Planning, School of International Health, Graduate School of Medicine, University of Tokyo, 7 3 1 Hongo, Bunkyo, Tokyo 113 0033, Japan
Public Health 121:122-9. 2007..To sustain the effect of the nets, net users were given instructions on maintenance and use...
- Breaks and maintenance work in the water distribution systems and gastrointestinal illness: a cohort studyKarin Nygard
Division of Infectious Disease Control, Norwegian Institute of Public Health, Oslo, Norway
Int J Epidemiol 36:873-80. 2007During maintenance work or breaks on the water distribution system, water pressure occasionally will be reduced...
- Virtual humans for validating maintenance proceduresNorman I Badler
Center for Human Modeling and Simulation, School of Engineering and Applied Science, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, USA
Commun ACM 45:56-63. 2002
- Exposure to MTBE, TAME and aromatic hydrocarbons during gasoline pump maintenance, repair and inspectionSinikka Vainiotalo
Finnish Institute of Occupational Health, Topeliuksenkatu 41 a A, Helsinki, Finland
J Occup Health 48:347-57. 2006..The results indicated a slightly higher exposure for inspectors, who calibrated fuel pump gauges at the service stations, than for pump repairers. No significant skin exposure occurred during the study...
- Exposure of highway maintenance workers to fine particulate matter and noiseReto Meier
Institute for Work and Health Institut universitaire romand de Santé au Travail, University of Lausanne and University of Geneva, Route de la Corniche 2, CH 1066 Epalinges Lausanne, Switzerland
Ann Occup Hyg 57:992-1004. 2013In this study, we assessed the mixed exposure of highway maintenance workers to airborne particles, noise, and gaseous co-pollutants...
- Systematic review of prosthetic maintenance requirements for implant-supported overdenturesMurat Cavit Cehreli
CosmORAL Oral and Dental Health Polyclinics, Ankara, Turkey
Int J Oral Maxillofac Implants 25:163-80. 2010To evaluate prosthetic maintenance requirements for implant-retained/supported overdentures via a review of the literature.
- Maintenance and sustained use of insecticide-treated bednets and curtains three years after a controlled trial in western KenyaS P Kachur
Division of Parasitic Diseases, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Public Health Service, United States Department of Health and Human Services, Atlanta, GA 30341 3729, USA
Trop Med Int Health 4:728-35. 1999..methods, including 16 focus group discussions and a household survey (n = 60), were employed to assess use, maintenance, retreatment and perceptions of ITM and the insecticide in former study communities...
- The in situ performance of playground surfacing: implications for maintenance and injury preventionShauna Sherker
Accident Research Centre, Monash University, Victoria, Australia
Int J Inj Contr Saf Promot 12:63-6. 2005
- Dental curing lights--maintenance of visible light curing unitsC Strydom
Division of Dental Materials, School for Oral Health Sciences, Faculty of Health Sciences, University of Stellenbosch
SADJ 57:227-33. 2002..in clinical use show that most practitioners are unaware of the importance of routine monitoring, care and maintenance of curing lights...
- Long-term performance evaluation of positron emission tomography: analysis and proposal of a maintenance protocol for long-term utilizationShoichi Watanuki
Division of Cyclotron Nuclear Medicine, Cyclotron and Radioisotope Center, Tohoku University, 6 3 Aoba, Aramaki, Aoba ku, Sendai, Miyagi 980 8578, Japan
Ann Nucl Med 24:461-8. 2010..Positron emission tomography (PET) scanners require periodic monitoring in order to maintain scanner performance. The aim of the present study was to examine the deterioration of PET scanner performance caused by aging...
- The use and maintenance of visible light activating units in general practiceB A Mitton
Unit of Operative Dentistry and Endodontology, University Dental Hospital of Manchester
Br Dent J 191:82-6. 2001AIM: The present study to investigate the use, care and maintenance of light units in everyday clinical practice was undertaken to complement light unit emission surveys, with a view to developing a protocol for light unit use and care ..
- Bragg grating-based fibre optic sensors in structural health monitoringMichael D Todd
Department of Structural Engineering, University of California San Diego, 9500 Gilman Drive, Mail Code 0085, La Jolla, CA 92093 0085, USA
Philos Trans A Math Phys Eng Sci 365:317-43. 2007..Two applications using these techniques are described: hull loads monitoring on an all-composite fast patrol boat and bolt pre-load loss monitoring in a composite beam in conjunction with a state-space modelling data analysis technique...
- Material & equipment, procurement & maintenance: Impact on blood safetyJean C Emmanuel
10 Hillborough Close, Greystone Park, Borrowdale, PO Box BW 1681, Borrowdale, Zimbabwe
Biologicals 38:78-80. 2010..Barriers for simplified effective tendering, procurement and contracting require urgent attention and coordination of all funding organisations to ensure an unbroken supply of reagents...
- Issues in maintenance and repairs of wheelchairs: A pilot studyShirley G Fitzgerald
Department of Rehabilitation Science and Technology, School of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences, University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA, USA
J Rehabil Res Dev 42:853-62. 2005..Specifically, we examined the characteristics of the participants' wheelchairs, the types of maintenance and repairs completed, and whether the participants' satisfaction was affected by problems with their ..
- Mortality of aircraft maintenance workers exposed to trichloroethylene and other hydrocarbons and chemicals: extended follow-upLarry Radican
Global Outcomes Research Department, Merck and Co, Inc, NJ 08889, USA
J Occup Environ Med 50:1306-19. 2008..To extend follow-up of 14,455 workers from 1990 to 2000, and evaluate mortality risk from exposure to trichloroethylene (TCE) and other chemicals...
- Assessing maintenance of evaporative cooling systems in legionellosis outbreaksKelly M Rangel
Division of Epidemiology, Human Genetics and Environmental Sciences, University of Texas School of Public Health, Houston, Texas 77030, USA
J Occup Environ Hyg 8:249-65. 2011This study was designed to conduct systematic reviews of existing evaporative cooling system maintenance guidelines and of published Legionnaires' disease outbreaks to determine what, if any, maintenance practices were in place at the ..
- KRE genes are required for beta-1,6-glucan synthesis, maintenance of capsule architecture and cell wall protein anchoring in Cryptococcus neoformansNicole M Gilbert
Edward A Doisy Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Saint Louis University School of Medicine, Saint Louis, MO 63104, USA
Mol Microbiol 76:517-34. 2010..Our results indicate that KRE5, KRE6 and SKN1 are involved in beta-1,6-glucan synthesis, maintenance of cell wall integrity and retention of mannoproteins and known cryptococcal virulence factors in the cell wall ..
- Role of instrument cleaning and maintenance in the development of diffuse lamellar keratitisKevin R Yuhan
University of California Los Angeles, Department of Ophthalmology, Jules Stein Eye Institute, Los Angeles, California 90095, USA
Ophthalmology 109:400-3; discussion 403-4. 2002..To determine if instrument cleaning techniques affect the rate of diffuse lamellar keratitis (DLK) after laser in situ keratomileusis (LASIK)...
- The Program for Maintenance of Certification in Pediatrics (PMCP)James A Stockman
American Board of Pediatrics, Chapel Hill, North Carolina, USA
J Pediatr 143:292-5. 2003
- Implementing cost-effective ways to reduce endoscope repair expensesDennis C Leiner
Biomed Instrum Technol 37:201-4. 2003
- Analyzing planned maintenance (PM) inspection data by failure mode and effect analysis methodologyMalcolm Ridgway
Biomed Instrum Technol 37:167-79. 2003..persuasive documentary evidence that this improved reliability will allow us to relax our traditional planned maintenance (PM) practices without compromising patient safety...
- An introduction to structural health monitoringCharles R Farrar
Engineering Science and Applications Division, Los Alamos National Laboratory Los Alamos, Los Alamos, NM 87545, USA
Philos Transact A Math Phys Eng Sci 365:303-15. 2007..In conclusion, technical challenges that must be addressed if SHM is to gain wider application are discussed in a general manner...
- Fatigue in aerostructures--where structural health monitoring can contribute to a complex subjectChristian Boller
Department of Mechanical Engineering, University of Sheffield, Mappin Street, Sheffield S1 3JD, UK
Philos Trans A Math Phys Eng Sci 365:561-87. 2007An overview of the aircraft design and maintenance process is given with specific emphasis on the fatigue design as well as the phenomenon of the ageing aircraft observed over the life cycle...
- A new oxygenator change-out system and procedureU Da Broi
Azienda Ospedaliera Santa Maria Della Misericordia Anaesthesiology Department, Udine, Italy
Perfusion 21:297-303. 2006..13 +/- 11.12 sec. Results obtained show that the new system and procedure allows fast, safe and reproducible oxygenator change-out without interruption of the ECC...
- [Clinical experience with the hygienic reprocessing of rigid endoscopes lacking a working channel with reference to practicability in clinical routine]U R Goessler
Universitäts HNO Klinik, Fakultät für Klinische Medizin Mannheim, Universität Heidelberg Mannheim
HNO 55:E23-8. 2007..So far, a standard method that sufficiently covers the risk of infection for patients and medical staff alike, while serving the need of practicability in daily routine, has not been established...
- Time-frequency and time-scale analyses for structural health monitoringWiesław J Staszewski
Department of Mechanical Engineering, Sheffield University, Mappin Street, Sheffield S1 3JD, UK
Philos Trans A Math Phys Eng Sci 365:449-77. 2007..Two main approaches, the time-frequency and the time-scale analyses are discussed. The discussion is illustrated by application examples relevant to damage detection...
- An overview of wireless structural health monitoring for civil structuresJerome Peter Lynch
Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, University of Michigan, 2328 G G Brown Building, Ann Arbor, MI 48109 2125, USA
Philos Trans A Math Phys Eng Sci 365:345-72. 2007..To improve the ability of low-cost wireless sensing units to detect the onset of structural damage, the wireless sensing unit paradigm is extended to include the capability to command actuators and active sensors...
- Structural health monitoring using piezoelectric impedance measurementsGyuhae Park
The Engineering Institute, Los Alamos National Laboratory, Los Alamos, NM 87545, USA
Philos Trans A Math Phys Eng Sci 365:373-92. 2007..The frequency-domain ARX model, constructed by measured impedance data, is used to diagnose structural damage with levels of statistical confidence...
- Batteries: what causes them to fail?Isidor Buchmann
Cadex Electronics Inc, Vancouver B C, USA
Biomed Instrum Technol 37:205-8. 2003..Implementing such a maintenance program reduces unexpected downtime caused by weak batteries and saves money...
- Damage identification using inverse methodsMichael I Friswell
Department of Aerospace Engineering, University of Bristol, Bristol BS8 1TR, UK
Philos Trans A Math Phys Eng Sci 365:393-410. 2007..This paper discusses a number of problems that exist with this approach to health monitoring, including modelling error, environmental effects, damage localization and regularization...
- The fundamentals of...electrocardiogramsRay Nielsen
Biomed Instrum Technol 37:281-4. 2003
- Effects of environmental and operational variability on structural health monitoringHoon Sohn
Civil and Environmental Engineering Department, Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh, PA 15213, USA
Philos Trans A Math Phys Eng Sci 365:539-60. 2007..This paper first reviews the effects of environmental and operational variations on real structures as reported in the literature. Then, this paper presents research progresses that have been made in the area of data normalization...
- Static and dynamic novelty detection methods for jet engine health monitoringPaul Hayton
Department of Engineering Science, University of Oxford, Oxford OX1 3PJ, UK
Philos Transact A Math Phys Eng Sci 365:493-514. 2007..This model uses a Kalman filter to fuse performance data in order to characterize normal engine behaviour. Deviations from normal operation are detected using the normalized innovations squared from the Kalman filter...
- An automated damage identification technique based on vibration and wave propagation dataAjit Mal
Department of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering, University of California, Los Angeles, CA 90095 1597, USA
Philos Trans A Math Phys Eng Sci 365:479-91. 2007..The potential applications of the approach in developing health monitoring systems in defects-critical structures are discussed...
- The application of machine learning to structural health monitoringKeith Worden
Dynamics Research Group, Department of Mechanical Engineering, University of Sheffield, Mappin Street, Sheffield S1 3JD, UK
Philos Trans A Math Phys Eng Sci 365:515-37. 2007..The object of this paper is to illustrate the utility of the data-driven approach to damage identification by means of a number of case studies...
- Equipment inspectors focus on preventive maintenanceJill Schlabig Williams
Biomed Instrum Technol 39:49-50. 2005
- [Analysis on the common failures of spiral CT systems and their solutions]De hua He
Clinical Engineering Dept, Shanghai 6th People s Hospital, Shanghai Jiaotong University
Zhongguo Yi Liao Qi Xie Za Zhi 30:143-4. 2006According to the structural characteristics of spiral CT systems and our experiences, some relevant solutions to common malfunctions in daily maintenance are suggested.
- Portable analysis tools help solve networking problemsJerry Zion
Biomed Instrum Technol . 2006
- Diagnostic ultrasoundRobert Dondelinger
U S Military Entrance Processing Command, Chicago, IL, USA
Biomed Instrum Technol 40:39-44. 2006
- [The transducer's calibration of medical ventilators and discussion on relative technical concerns]Yun ming Shen
Department of Clinical Engineering, Afficiated Children s Hospital of the School of Medicine, Zhejiang University
Zhongguo Yi Liao Qi Xie Za Zhi 29:54-6. 2005..Besides, some suggestions about how to reduce different kind of transducer failures are put forward...
- Time-series methods for fault detection and identification in vibrating structuresSpilios D Fassois
Stochastic Mechanical Systems SMS Group, Department of Mechanical and Aeronautical Engineering, University of Patras, GR 265 00 Patras, Greece
Philos Trans A Math Phys Eng Sci 365:411-48. 2007....
- [ICD: to replace or not to replace, this is the question. the ICD-downgrade + telemetry-upgrade-trial]Dietmar Bansch
Medizinische Klinik II Kardiologie, Allgemeines Krankenhaus St Georg, Hamburg
Herz 30:630-4. 2005..This may even result in an increased longevity of the devices. This concept will be prospectively tested in the randomized ICD-Downgrade + Telemetry-Upgrade study...
- Modern technology in peripheral health care in developing countriesJ Y Carter
East Afr Med J 81:277-8. 2004
- The importance and benefits of effective medical device complaint handlingAnnette M Hillring
Hillring and Associates, Inc, USA
Biomed Instrum Technol 39:225-8. 2005
- Preventive maintenance redefinedGlen L Wolfe
LaGrange Hospital, La Grange, IL, USA
Biomed Instrum Technol 39:408. 2005
- Portable ophthalmic microscopes in the Philippines: an overviewAnna Tan
Cataract Foundation Philippines, Bacolod City, Philippines
Clin Experiment Ophthalmol 33:395-401. 2005Demonstrations were held all over the Philippines to teach local microscope operators basic maintenance skills and troubleshooting for their portable microscopes.
- Virtual handshake: get to know your home and enterprise networksJames V Rizzo
GE Healthcare, Madison, WI, USA
Biomed Instrum Technol . 2006
- How to kick-start your CAPA processKen Peterson
PathWise Inc, USA
Biomed Instrum Technol 39:55-9. 2005
- Medical equipment problem solving: spotlight on centrifugesJonathan Hill
Bayhealth Medical Center, Delaware, USA
Biomed Instrum Technol 39:53-4. 2005
- Prioritizing verification checks and preventive maintenanceJeff Maxwell
Biomed Instrum Technol 39:275-7. 2005..We alone can control the work that we do. We are the pinnacle of all electronics repair with the duties and responsibilities that go along with it. Isn't it abouttime we acted like it?..
- Careful with that equipment!Joan Sosin
RN 65:59-60, 62. 2002
- Risk-based approach to device management has multiple pathwaysAndrea Hall
Biomed Instrum Technol 40:225-6. 2006
- The installation and support of internationally distributed equipment for people with dementiaTimothy Adlam
Bath Institute of Medical Engineering, Royal United Hospital, Bath BA1 3NG, U K
IEEE Trans Inf Technol Biomed 8:253-7. 2004..Devices were evaluated by people with dementia in their own homes. Working with and supporting people with dementia requires relational skills not normally needed by installers and technical supporters...
- Preventive maintenance: a look at the big pictureKenneth E Maddock
Baylor Health Care System, Dallas, TX, USA
Biomed Instrum Technol 40:167-8. 2006
- Portable X-ray machinesRobert Dondelinger
U S Military Entrance Processing Command, Chicago, IL, USA
Biomed Instrum Technol 40:139-44. 2006
- Pumping up your insufflator troubleshooting skillsJames Fanning
Biomed Instrum Technol 40:131-2. 2006
- How to troubleshoot...anything! Part I: Exterior troubleshootingRobert Dondelinger
U S Military Entrance Processing Command, North Chicago, IL, USA
Biomed Instrum Technol 39:37-8. 2005
- "What are we preventing?" Performing PM on hospital bedsGlen Wolfe
Adventist Healthcare System, Midwest Region, LaGrange Hospital, LaGrange, IL, USA
Biomed Instrum Technol 39:41-2. 2005
- Illumination in the operating roomJames Fanning
Clinical Engineering Department, Corning Hospital, New York, USA
Biomed Instrum Technol 39:361-2. 2005
- Structural health monitoring of civil infrastructureJ M W Brownjohn
Department of Civil and Structural Engineering, University of Sheffield, Mappin Building, Sheffield S1 3JD, UK
Philos Trans A Math Phys Eng Sci 365:589-622. 2007..It ends with a discussion of the present state-of-the-art and future developments in terms of instrumentation, data acquisition, communication systems and data mining and presentation procedures for diagnosis of infrastructural 'health'...
- Investigation of capacitor failures in an automated external defibrillatorK S Tan
Medical Devices Bureau, Therapeutic Products Directorate, Health Canada, Ontario, Canada
Eur J Emerg Med 9:248-52. 2002..Twenty-five cases of broken capacitor leads were found during routine preventive maintenance by the biomedical engineering staff of the institutions reporting the incidents...
- Understanding the safety features of electrosurgical unitsJonathan Hill
Bayhealth Medical Center, Delaware, USA
Biomed Instrum Technol 40:112, 114. 2006
- Advanced practice organ procurement techniques: placement of pulmonary artery cathetersLaura J Griffin
Department of Neurosurgery, University of Texas Health Sciences Center at Houston, USA
Prog Transplant 17:142-9. 2007..This article focuses on methods for insertion and basic troubleshooting of a pulmonary artery catheter...
- Suction devices: troubleshooting in a vacuumGlen Wolfe
Trace Services Inc, USA
Biomed Instrum Technol 41:295-6. 2007
- Survey of radiography and radiation protection in general dental practice in UgandaT K Mutyabule
General Dental Practitioner, Kampala, Uganda
Dentomaxillofac Radiol 31:164-9. 2002..To carry out the first survey in Uganda of all dentists and all public health dental officers (PHDO) to assess the status of dental radiography and radiation protection...
- The fundamentals of.... Medical laser technologyGregory T Absten
Biomed Instrum Technol 36:203-7. 2002
- The fundamentals of .... ultrasound equipmentDon E Fletcher
Biomed Instrum Technol 36:129-32. 2002
- Sphygmomanometer calibration--why, how and how often?Martin J Turner
Department of Anaesthetics and School of Public Health Screening and Test Evaluation Programme, University of Sydney, New South Wales
Aust Fam Physician 36:834-8. 2007..Hypertension is the most commonly managed problem in general practice. Systematic errors in blood pressure measurements caused by inadequate sphygmomanometer calibration are a common cause of over- and underidentification of hypertension...
- Thwarting nonconformity: CAPA vs. preventive actionMichael Hoffman
Hoffman Regulatory and Quality Consulting
Biomed Instrum Technol 41:390-2. 2007
- The nuts and bolts of...screws and washersRobert Dondelinger
U S Military Entrance Processing Command, North Chicago, IL, USA
Biomed Instrum Technol 41:138-40. 2007
- Infusion pumps: reader challenges JC guidanceRobert Stiefel
Biomed Instrum Technol 41:94. 2007
- Troubleshooting common problems associated with long-term cathetersM Rew
B. Braun Medical, Thorncliffe Park, Sheffield, UK
Br J Nurs 10:764-74. 2001..The psychological and social aspects, although not covered in this article, are also important and should always be considered along with all other aspects of care...
- Damage prognosis: the future of structural health monitoringCharles R Farrar
Los Alamos National Laboratory, Los Alamos, NM 87545, USA
Philos Trans A Math Phys Eng Sci 365:623-32. 2007....
- The fundamentals of ... image-guided surgeryLisa Rodman
Biomed Instrum Technol 36:411-5. 2002
- Experience of Norwegian general dental practitioners with solid state and storage phosphor detectorsA Wenzel
Department of Oral Radiology, Royal Dental College, Faculty of Health Sciences, University of Aarhus, Denmark
Dentomaxillofac Radiol 30:203-8. 2001..CONCLUSIONS: The majority of dentists felt that digital image quality was the same or better than film and exposure and examination times were reduced. However, technical problems and repairs were common...
- What you can do to minimize system downtimeRamin Khorasani
Department of Radiology and Center for Evidence Based Imaging, Brigham and Women s Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA 02115, USA
J Am Coll Radiol 4:252-3. 2007
- Suppression of dark current radiation in step-and-shoot intensity modulated radiation therapy by the initial pulse-forming networkChee Wai Cheng
Morristown Memorial Hospital, New Jersey 07962, USA
Med Phys 29:1974-9. 2002..Should DCR be detected, the medical physicist should work with a service engineer to rectify the problem. In view of DCR and whole body dose, low-energy photon beams are advisable for IMRT...
- Instrument for scanning the angular variation of irradiance in ultraviolet phototherapy cabinetsA L Evans
Department of Clinical Physics and Bio engineering, North and South Glasgow University Hospitals NHS Trusts, Glasgow GS1 4TF, UK
J Med Eng Technol 26:126-31. 2002..Failed lamps and lamps with higher or lower outputs are readily identified. The measurements are controlled from outside the cabinet, thus reducing the risk to staff from exposure to ultraviolet radiation...
- Protein phosphatase 2A and Cdc7 kinase regulate the DNA unwinding element-binding protein in replication initiationYanzhe Gao
From the Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Boonshoft School of Medicine, Wright State University, Dayton, Ohio 45435
J Biol Chem 289:35987-6000. 2014..element (DUE)-binding protein (DUE-B) binds to replication origins coordinately with the minichromosome maintenance (MCM) helicase and the helicase activator Cdc45 in vivo, and loads Cdc45 onto chromatin in Xenopus egg extracts...
- [Maintenance electroconvulsive therapy and treatment of refractory schizophrenia]M Levy-Rueff
INSERM, U796, Physiopathologie des Maladies Psychiatriques, Centre Hospitalier Sainte Anne, faculté Paris Descartes, Universite Paris Descartes, 7, rue Cabanis, 75014 Paris, France
Encephale 34:526-33. 2008..In this instance, maintenance electroconvulsive therapy (M-ECT) can also become a long-term treatment...
- Safe interruption of maintenance therapy against previous infection with four common HIV-associated opportunistic pathogens during potent antiretroviral therapyOle Kirk
Coordinating Centre of EuroSIDA, Department of Infectious Diseases, Hvidovre Hospital, University of Copenhagen, Kettegaard Alle, 2650 Hvidovre, Denmark
Ann Intern Med 137:239-50. 2002The safety of interrupting maintenance therapy for previous opportunistic infections other than Pneumocystis carinii pneumonia among patients with HIV infection who respond to potent antiretroviral therapy has not been well documented.
- De novo alloreactive memory CD8+ T cells develop following allogeneic challenge when CNI immunosuppression is delayedM Hart-Matyas
Department of Pathology, Dalhousie University, Halifax, Nova Scotia B3H4R2, Canada Electronic address
Transpl Immunol 32:23-8. 2015Allospecific memory T cells are a recognized threat to the maintenance of solid-organ transplants. Limited information exists regarding the development of alloreactive memory T cells when post-transplant immunosuppression is present...
- Lansoprazole: an update of its place in the management of acid-related disordersA J Matheson
Adis International Limited, Mairangi Bay, Auckland, New Zealand
Drugs 61:1801-33. 2001..Current therapy for peptic ulcer disease focuses on the eradication of H. pylori infection with maintenance therapy indicated in those patients who are not cured of H. pylori and those with ulcers resistant to healing...
- Postoperative neoadjuvant chemotherapy before radiotherapy as compared to immediate radiotherapy followed by maintenance chemotherapy in the treatment of medulloblastoma in childhood: results of the German prospective randomized trial HIT '91R D Kortmann
Department of Radiotherapy, University of Tuebinen, Germany
Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 46:269-79. 2000..trial (HIT '91) in order to improve the survival of children with medulloblastoma by using postoperative neoadjuvant chemotherapy before radiation therapy as opposed to maintenance chemotherapy after immediate postoperative radiotherapy.
- Management of malignancy-related ascitesAnne Marie C Flaherty
Gastrointestinal Oncology Division, John Theurer Cancer Center, Hackensack University Medical Center in New Jersey
Oncol Nurs Forum 42:96-9. 2015..After three months, he transitioned to maintenance therapy with infusional 5-FU and bevacizumab until he progressed in August 2012...
- Induction with mitomycin C, doxorubicin, cisplatin and maintenance with weekly 5-fluorouracil, leucovorin for treatment of metastatic nasopharyngeal carcinoma: a phase II studyR L Hong
Department of Oncology, National Taiwan University Hospital, National Taiwan University, Taipei
Br J Cancer 80:1962-7. 1999..A novel approach including induction with mitomycin C, doxorubicin and cisplatin (MAP) and subsequent maintenance with weekly 5-FU and leucovorin (FL) were designed with an aim to reduce acute and chronic toxicity of PF...
- Mannose-binding lectin gene polymorphism and resistance to therapy in women with recurrent vulvovaginal candidiasisG G G Donders
Department of Gynecology and Obstetrics, H Hart Hospital Tienen, Tienen, Belgium
BJOG 115:1225-31. 2008Women with recurrent vulvovaginal candidiasis (RVC) due to a polymorphism in codon 54 of the MBL2 gene respond better to fluconazole maintenance therapy than do women with other underlying causes.
- The American Board of Radiology Perspective on Maintenance of Certification: Part IV: Practice quality improvement in radiologic physicsG Donald Frey
The American Board of Radiology, 5441 East Williams Blvd, Tucson, Arizona 85711, USA
Med Phys 34:4158-63. 2007Recent initiatives of the American Board of Medical Specialties (ABMS) in the area of maintenance of certification (MOC) have been reflective of the response of the medical community to address public concerns regarding quality of care, ..
- Comparing drug-related hospital morbidity following heroin dependence treatment with methadone maintenance or naltrexone implantationHanh T T Ngo
School of Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, University of Western Australia, Crawley, Western Australia, Australia
Arch Gen Psychiatry 65:457-65. 2008..To our knowledge, long-term sustainability of changes in patients' drug use and associated hospital morbidity posttreatment have not been studied...
- [Evaluation of polyneuropathy severity in chronic renal failure patients on continuous ambulatory peritoneal dialysis or on maintenance hemodialysis]Katarzyna Janda
Katedra i Klinika Nefrologii UJ CM, Krakow
Przegl Lek 64:423-30. 2007..nervous system of chronic renal failure patients on continuous ambulatory peritoneal dialysis (CAPD) or on maintenance hemodialysis (HD) diagnosed based on the electrophysiological testing as well as to establish the effect of ..
- Vomiting and recovery after outpatient tonsillectomy and adenoidectomy in children. Comparison of four anesthetic techniques using nitrous oxide with halothane or propofolS A Ved
Department of Anesthesia, Georgetown University Medical Center, Washington, D C 20007 2197, USA
Anesthesiology 85:4-10. 1996The authors' purpose in this study was to compare prospectively four different anesthetic induction and maintenance techniques using nitrous oxide with halothane and/or propofol for vomiting and recovery after outpatient tonsillectomy ..
- Healing and relapse rates in gastroesophageal reflux disease treated with the newer proton-pump inhibitors lansoprazole, rabeprazole, and pantoprazole compared with omeprazole, ranitidine, and placebo: evidence from randomized clinical trialsJ J Caro
Division of General Internal Medicine, McGill University, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Clin Ther 23:998-1017. 2001The older proton pump inhibitor (PPI) omeprazole and the newer PPIs lansoprazole, rabeprazole, and pantoprazole are approved for the acute and maintenance treatment of gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Administration of fatty acids and gonadotrophin secretion in the mature ramR Boukhliq
School of Agriculture Animal Science, University of Western Australia, Nedlands, Australia
Anim Reprod Sci 49:143-59. 1997The addition of lupin grain to a maintenance diet increases circulating concentrations of volatile fatty acids and gonadotrophin secretion in mature rams...
- Mortality of a cohort of road construction and maintenance workers with work disability compensationA d'Errico
Servizio Sovrazonale di Epidemiologia, ASL 5, Regione Piemonte
Med Lav 93:519-26. 2002....
- [The cornea: stasis and dynamics]Teruo Nishida
Department of Ophthalmology, Yamaguchi University Graduate School of Medicine, Ube City, Japan
Nihon Ganka Gakkai Zasshi 112:179-212; discussion 213. 2008..Good vision thus requires maintenance of the transparency and proper refractive shape of the cornea...
- ATM localization and gene expression in the adult mouse eyeJulia Leemput
Universite Paris Descartes, CERTO, Centre de Recherche Thérapeutique en Ophtalmologie de la Faculté de Médecine Paris Descartes site Necker, Paris, France
Mol Vis 15:393-416. 2009..Several multiprotein complexes have recently been identified as the major sensors and mediators involved in the maintenance of DNA integrity...
- One-year prospective quality-of-life outcomes in patients treated with angioplasty for symptomatic peripheral arterial diseaseCorey A Kalbaugh
Academic Department of Surgery, Greenville Hospital System, Greenville, SC 29605, USA
J Vasc Surg 44:296-302; discussion 302-3. 2006..rates than open bypass, percutaneous transluminal angioplasty (PTA) may result in symptom relief, limb salvage, maintenance of ambulation and independent living, and overall improved quality of life...
- Ganciclovir. A pharmacoeconomic review of its use as intravenous or oral maintenance therapy in the management of cytomegalovirus retinitis in patients with AIDSC M Perry
Adis International Limited, Auckland, New Zealand
Pharmacoeconomics 12:209-28. 1997..However, notwithstanding its demonstrated efficacy as maintenance therapy for this condition, long term intravenous drug administration is both inconvenient and uncomfortable ..
- Regular walking and long-term maintenance of outcomes after pulmonary rehabilitationPia Santiago Heppner
Joint Doctoral Program in Clinical Psychology, San Diego State University University of California, San Diego and Research Service, VA San Diego Healthcare System, 92161, USA
J Cardiopulm Rehabil 26:44-53. 2006..the importance of exercise (ie, walking) during rehabilitation, we examined whether patient adherence to regular walking enhanced the long-term maintenance of functional benefits gained from an 8-week pulmonary rehabilitation program.
- Understanding/ Treating Neuropsychiatric Symptoms of Pediatric Physical IllnessEva Szigethy; Fiscal Year: 2009..abstract_text> ..
- High Throughput Genotyping and DNA Sequencing for Studying the Genetic ContributiSonia Dua; Fiscal Year: 2013..Track laboratory information such as samples, reagents, quality control data, and equipment maintenance. Sample tracking through the experimental processes should be captured in a LIMS (Laboratory Information ..
- Transcription factors regulating sensory gene expression and pain pathwaysEric E Turner; Fiscal Year: 2011..Aim 3. Islet1 and Brn3a are expressed adult sensory ganglia, and we hypothesize that they are required for the maintenance of a correct program of gene expression, particularly for the expression of receptors and channels that mediate ..
- Optimization of DNA Repair by Abh8Lauren Endres; Fiscal Year: 2013..To ensure fidelity during DNA replication, the repair of single and double strand breaks is critical for genome maintenance and chromosome stability. If left unrepaired, these DNA lesions can result in cell death or mutations...
- The gastric X/A-like (ghrelin) cell: A peripheral regulator of food intakeNILS WG LAMBRECHT; Fiscal Year: 2012..It appears to us, that acute control of food intake and long-term maintenance of body weight are regulated by a concerted action of sensing peripheral nutrient status and energy metabolism ..
- Importance of antigen specific immunoglobulin responses in controlling SIV/SHIV iBapi Pahar; Fiscal Year: 2010..If so, this in turn suggests that maintenance of normal humoral immune responses may be the key to preventing and controlling infection...
- Novel Mitochondrial Mechanisms of Ethanol-Induced Cardiac Injury in Aged FemalesDONNA HOPE KORZICK; Fiscal Year: 2010..Because of the pivotal role played by the mitochondria in the maintenance of cell survival and cardioprotection, it is logical that ethanol and age-associated increases in I/R injury ..
- Gamma-Synuclein-Mediated Regulation of Norepinephrine TransporterAnita Sidhu; Fiscal Year: 2010..we also show that -Syn is overexpressed, adding clinical relevance for a role for -Syn in the genesis and maintenance of depression in humans. We hypothesize that -Syn acts as a prodepressant, and that imbalances in -Syn/...
- Agrin/alpha 3 Na,K-ATPase signaling at the neuromuscular junctionMartin A Smith; Fiscal Year: 2012..Thus, understanding the mechanisms responsible for the formation and maintenance of the neuromuscular junction has the potential for significant public health benefits by identifying new ..
- Regulation of mural cells during pulmonary capillary formationStephen E McGowan; Fiscal Year: 2013..During secondary septal formation, PDGF-mediated signaling directs pericytes and MF to ensure (a) expansion and maintenance of these cell populations, (b) migration and establishment of intercellular contacts with the endothelium, and (..
- Behavioral Activation Therapy for Rural Veterans with Diabetes and DepressionAanand Dinkar Naik; Fiscal Year: 2013..Hypothesis 1b: At 12 months (6-month active phase plus 6-month maintenance phase), HOPE participants will continue to evidence significant greater improvements in HbA1c and PHQ-9 ..
- Immunomodulatory and regenerative effects of mesenchymal stem cells on allograftsNorma S Kenyon; Fiscal Year: 2013..of the optimal MSC product can reproducibly lead to reversal of islet allograft rejection and subsequent maintenance of or improvement in islet function and to define the effect of aMSC third party MSC on ischemia reperfusion ..
- MOLECULAR BASIS OF INSULIN RESISTANCEMaureen J Charron; Fiscal Year: 2010..Modulation of hepatic substrate utilization and insulin sensitivity is crucial for maintenance of whole body glucose homeostasis as it integrates signals from the gut, peripheral tissue and central nervous ..
- Induction and maintenance of regulatory T cellsMitchell Kronenberg; Fiscal Year: 2013DESCRIPTION (provided by applicant): Regulatory CD4 T lymphocytes (Treg) are critical for the maintenance of self-tolerance...
- Role of IKK in NSCLC: Modulation of SMRT and NF-kappaBMarty W Mayo; Fiscal Year: 2012..the expression of the polycomb repressive complex (PRC) proteins, which are critical for initiation and maintenance of stem-like phenotypes...
- Structural and molecular basis of drug-induced IKACh reductionSAMI FOUAD NOUJAIM; Fiscal Year: 2012..My thesis focused on ionic and body size determinants of ventricular fibrillation (VF) initiation and maintenance. I elucidated the roles of sarcolemmal inward rectifier (Kir2...
- Hydrodynamic forces modulate renal tubular functionRajeev Rohatgi; Fiscal Year: 2012..with avid renal Na reabsorption and the development of hypertension, suggesting a critical role for PGE2 in the maintenance of Na balance and blood pressure...
- Structural and molecular basis of drug-induced IKACh reductionSAMI FOUAD NOUJAIM; Fiscal Year: 2013..My thesis focused on ionic and body size determinants of ventricular fibrillation (VF) initiation and maintenance. I elucidated the roles of sarcolemmal inward rectifier (Kir2...
- Regulation of epithelial cell homeostasis by actin microfilamentsSeema Khurana; Fiscal Year: 2010..and to identify the physiologic relevance of full-length and cleaved villin fragments respectively, in the maintenance of gastrointestinal homeostasis;(ii) to characterize the interaction of villin with ATP synthase 2- subunit to ..
- Neuroprotection and Myelin Repair Mechanisms in Multiple SclerosisInderjit Singh; Fiscal Year: 2013..Data suggest that the differentiation of OPCs into myelin-forming OLs is essential for myelin repair and maintenance during CNS demyelinating diseases...
- Nanopolymersomes for Transcutaneous Co-Delivery of Vaccine Antigens and AdjuvantsPAUL CAMILLE TUMEH; Fiscal Year: 2013..and data analysis;developing leadership qualities for lab management;effective publication strategies;and maintenance of clinical dermatology expertise...
- Steroid Responsive Mechanisms in the EarDENNIS ROYAL TRUNE; Fiscal Year: 2012..Project Narrative A study is proposed to evaluate the mechanisms by which steroids control the maintenance of inner ear homeostasis...
- Targeting iNOS to inhibit myeloid-derived suppressor cells (MDSC) in melanomaANDREW GREGORY SIKORA; Fiscal Year: 2013..in both tumor-bearing mice and human cancer patients, which play an increasingly recognized role in cancer maintenance, progression, and resistance to immunotherapy...
- Biology of IGFs in BoneThomas L Clemens; Fiscal Year: 2013..In essence, these studies will test the novel hypothesis that the osteoblast plays a critical role in the maintenance of glucose homeostasis...
- TARGETING THE MARCKS-FAMILY PROTEINS TO INHIBIT NEUTROPHIL MIGRATIONMary K Sheats; Fiscal Year: 2013DESCRIPTION (provided by applicant): Inflammation is necessary to the maintenance of health and life and occurs most commonly in response to injury or infection...
- Regulation of Cell Signaling by Human Biliverdin ReductaseMahin D Maines; Fiscal Year: 2013..Therefore, control of their activity is vital to maintenance of cellular integrity...
- Parathyroid Hormone & Vitamin D Effects on Salt Sensitivity and Vascular FunctionANNA LIZA BELEN VALINA TOTH; Fiscal Year: 2010..However, maintenance of serum calcium concentrations by chronic PTH elevations has known deleterious physiological effects within ..
- Mechanisms of Endothelin 1-Induced Sickle Cell PathologyAlicia Rivera; Fiscal Year: 2011..CK2 has been shown to participate in the maintenance of cell viability by regulating numerous cellular processes and functions, including metabolism, signal ..
- INTERNET ENHANCED HEALTH PROMOTION FOR OBESE ETHNIC MINORITY ADOLESCENTSJessica A Whiteley; Fiscal Year: 2011..is a critical need to rigorously test the efficacy of an Internet-based program to aid in the adoption and maintenance of weight loss in a trial that is well-designed, with objective outcome measures, adequately powered, ..
- Ceramide Metabolism and Photoreceptor HomeostasisUsha R Acharya; Fiscal Year: 2013..b>Maintenance of ceramide level in photoreceptors by enzymes of this pathway is important for viability of photoreceptors, ..
- VACCINE INDUCED IMMUNITY IN THE YOUNG AND AGEDRafi Ahmed; Fiscal Year: 2013..from the innate responses, to the peak effector T and B cell responses, to the development and maintenance of immunologic memory, (ii) To understand how a successful vaccine works, and to use this knowledge for ..
- Targeting AP-1 proteins in COPDSEKHAR M POTHIREDDY; Fiscal Year: 2010..genome encodes ~ 56 b-ZIP proteins that play key roles in regulating various cellular processes, including the maintenance of tissue homeostasis...
- Interplay Between Tissue Architecture and Nuclear Organization in the DNA DamagePierre Alexandre Vidi; Fiscal Year: 2013..NuMA is rapidly phosphorylated upon DNA damage, is necessary for the maintenance of H2AX phosphorylation (a chromatin mark at DSBs), and interacts with the WICH chromatin remodeling complex ..
- Cellular and Animal Models of FUS Mutations in ALSEric J Huang; Fiscal Year: 2013..of these models will contribute to understanding of the mutant FUS proteins in the development and maintenance of synaptic connectivity of motor neurons within the spinal cord and at the neuromuscular junction (NMJ)...
- The Somatotropic Axis and Health Aging: A Search for MechanismsAndrzej Bartke; Fiscal Year: 2013..or pathways that connect diminished GH or IGF-I signaling to extended longevity and to relate these pathways to maintenance of cognitive and physical function...
- Computer/Electrical EngineeringTheodore Raphan; Fiscal Year: 2011..Specific Aim 2: Do software and hardware maintenance. Provide support services that will maintain and upgrade existing hardware and software and work to establish ..
- Comparative effectiveness of diabetes prevention strategies in women with GDMAssiamira Ferrara; Fiscal Year: 2010..and will be delivered through 12 telephone counseling calls over a period of 4 months, after which the maintenance phase (Late Post-partum Phase III) will begin...
- Use of Interactive Gaming for Enhanced Function after Spinal Cord InjuryBEATRICE JENNY KIRATLI; Fiscal Year: 2011..with outcomes (age, computer experience, etc) and potential for enhanced upper limb function, ongoing health maintenance, secondary injury prevention, and improved community mobility...
- Mouse models of genomic instability and birth defectsCATHERINE ELIZABETH KEEGAN; Fiscal Year: 2013..Aim 3 will investigate the role of Acd in hematopoietic stem cell survival and maintenance. In Aim 4, domain-specific phenotypes of Acd will be examined in vivo using transgenic mouse models...
- Identifying all Meckel-like ciliopathy genes by established total exome capture aFriedhelm Hildebrandt; Fiscal Year: 2010..We demonstrated that, missense mutations cause a mild phenotype of tissue maintenance and repair and leads to degeneration and premature aging of organs (Senior-Loken syndrome), whereas truncating ..
- Analysis of the role of the VRK1 protein kinase in mammalian fertilityPaula Traktman; Fiscal Year: 2011..provided by applicant): Gametogenesis is a highly regulated process that has profound importance for the maintenance of animal species...
- P38 MAP KINASE SIGNALING IN SKINTatiana Efimova; Fiscal Year: 2013..p384 is also abundantly expressed in innate immune cells known to be involved in maintenance of chronic inflammation associated with epithelial cancer development...
- A novel telomerase expressing lung fibroblast phenotypeSem H Phan; Fiscal Year: 2012..There is also mounting evidence that telomerase may have additional functional significance beyond the mere maintenance of telomere length, including regulation of cell differentiation, gene expression and cell survival/apoptosis...
- Histone Chaperones in AngiogenesisSoumen Paul; Fiscal Year: 2012..Aim 1 will test the hypothesis that HIRA function is important for the induction or maintenance of the transcriptionally active nucleoprotein structure of the Vegfr1 locus...
- Epithelial differentiation in corneaBogi Andersen; Fiscal Year: 2012..Together, these data indicate that Clim proteins play important roles in epithelial adhesion and the maintenance of cornea epithelial differentiation...
- Regulation of Astrocyte TIMP-1 in HIV-Associated DementiaJEREL ADAM FIELDS; Fiscal Year: 2011..of a family of 4 TIMPs, is a multifunctional protein that displays neuroprotective properties via homeostatic maintenance and possibly by inhibiting apoptosis...
- Mechanisms of coronary microvascular dysfunction in metabolic syndromeJohnathan D Tune; Fiscal Year: 2012..The proposed studies will be performed on Ossabaw swine fed a normal maintenance diet (7% kcal from fat) or an atherogenic diet (45% kcal from fat and 2% cholesterol) for 20 weeks...
- A Culturally Tailored LIfestyle Intervention to Prevent Diabetes in South Asians:KABAYAM M VENKAT NARAYAN; Fiscal Year: 2010..The intervention will last for 16 weeks, followed by an 8-week less intense, maintenance period, and three months of follow-up. (3) Evaluate the intervention...
- Roles of NF-kB/Rel in the pathogenesis of breast cancerGail E Sonenshein; Fiscal Year: 2012..that induction of the IKK5/i kinase in human breast tumors and cell lines plays an important role in maintenance of NF-?B activity and transformation, and implicated CK2 in IKK5/i activation...
- INTERACTION OF THE ESTROGEN RECEPTOR WITH DNAANN NARDULLI; Fiscal Year: 2013The steroid hormone estrogen plays a critical role in the development and maintenance of female reproductive and mammary tissues, but is also involved in cardiovascular, skeletal, and neural cell function...
- Novel CTD inhibitors with synthetic lethality to oncogenic Ras for cancer therapyBingliang Fang; Fiscal Year: 2013DESCRIPTION (provided by applicant): The oncogenic Ras proteins play critical roles in the development and maintenance of cancer phenotypes and serve as important targets for anticancer treatment...
- Mechanisms of TGFB Signal TransductionAkiko Hata; Fiscal Year: 2013..of the application is that FHL2, through its interaction with BMPRII(TD), plays a critical role in the maintenance of normal vascular tone...
- Analysis of epigenetic regulation in early mammalian embryos via RNA interferenceCharles R Long; Fiscal Year: 2010..effects of silencing a select group of epigenetic regulators on the establishment of epigenetic marks, maintenance of markers of pluripotency and initiation of differentiation...
- Roles of RNA Polymerases IV and V in siRNA-mediated gene silencingCRAIG STUART PIKAARD; Fiscal Year: 2013..Examples include transposon silencing, centromere maintenance, X-chromosome inactivation and imprinting of maternal or paternal alleles...
- Interrelationships among nutrients involved in one-carbon metabolism in BangladesMEGAN NINA HALL; Fiscal Year: 2011..metabolism is an epigenetic modification that plays critical roles in the regulation of gene expression and maintenance of chromosomal stability, and may play a role in the underlying mechanism of As-induced carcinogenesis...
- Protein composition and interactions of telemeric chromatinMichael P Killoran; Fiscal Year: 2010..There are severe consequences for human cells when telomere maintenance is disrupted, including unregulated chromosome degradation, end-to-end fusions, and aberrant recombination that ..
- EXPRESSION PROFILES FOR RET-POSITIVE DRG NEURONSSanjay Jain; Fiscal Year: 2013..Activation of GFL-RET downstream signaling is important for axon maintenance, survival, nociception, and pain sensitivity...
- New drug VS-110 for treating inflammatory bowel diseasesJinshyun Ruth Wu-Wong; Fiscal Year: 2013..Current drugs for treating UC and CD have not shown consistent effects, especially for chronic maintenance therapy. New agents are needed to treat UC and CD and prevent relapse...
- Regulation of Triglyceride Metabolism by the transcription factor CREB-HAnn Hwee Lee; Fiscal Year: 2013..We demonstrated that CREB-H is required for the maintenance of normal trigylceride (TG) levels in vivo...
- Role of Matrix Metalloproteinase-1 in Endothelial Cell SenescenceCatherine D Mao; Fiscal Year: 2010..lithium-dependent cascade induces MMP-1 expression, which in turn participates in the establishment and/or maintenance of cell senescence via activation of PAR-1...
- The Regulation of Salivary Gland Regeneration by P2Y2 Nucleotide ReceptorsGARY ANDREW WEISMAN; Fiscal Year: 2013..that P2Y2R activation regulates signaling pathways that mediate cell proliferation and migration and the maintenance of tight junctions required for normal saliva secretion...
- SATB1-dependent epigenetic regulation of leukemia initiating cellsBritta Will; Fiscal Year: 2011..low affinity binding sites may be abrogated and cause expression changes of genes involved in the formation or maintenance of LIC...
- Regulation of EBV Latency by EBNA1Paul M Lieberman; Fiscal Year: 2013..EBNA1 is the one viral protein known to be essential for episome maintenance and is the only viral protein consistently expressed in all EBV-associated tumors...
- Herpesvirus-induced telomerase dysregulation and tumor formationKeith William Jarosinski; Fiscal Year: 2011..Telomerase dysfunction can have tumor-promoting functions independently of net telomere elongation and maintenance of chromosomal integrity, which is consistent with the short telomeres usually present in malignantly ..
- PRIDE: Program to Reduce Incontinence by Diet & ExerciseDeborah Grady; Fiscal Year: 2007..However, weight maintenance remainsa challenge in the obesity field...
- Ethnic Differences in Survival after Childhood ALLSmita Bhatia; Fiscal Year: 2009..The reason(s) for the observed differences in outcome by ethnicity are not clear. Treatment of ALL requires a maintenance phase of approximately two years composed of oral administration of antimetabolites [6-Mercaptopurine (6MP) and ..
- FINDING THE M.I.N.C. FOR MAMMOGRAPHY MAINTENANCEBarbara Rimer; Fiscal Year: 2009..S. are in maintenance for mammography--getting regular mammograms...
- Online Training for Methadone Maintenance Treatment ProvidersHILARY LIBERTY; Fiscal Year: 2009..to address heroin and other opioid addiction by providing inexpensive, effective online training to Methadone Maintenance Treatment (MMT) staff to improve treatment outcomes...
- Antiviral Compounds for Human Papillomavirus 16Christopher Fisher; Fiscal Year: 2005..sites for the viral-encoded replication proteins E1 and E2, which are required for viral replication and maintenance. Targeting the or/with sequence-specific DNA binding agents has the potential to block the action of E1 and E2, ..
- AIDS DEMONSTATION--THREE LEVELS OF METHADONE MAINTENANCEANNA CHILDRESS; Fiscal Year: 1990..ratio requirement (now 1 to 50) and the reduction in the number of urine specimens required by methadone maintenance programs (now 1 per month)...