electrical equipment and supplies
Summary: Apparatus and instruments that generate and operate with ELECTRICITY, and their electrical components.
- Want A, Crawford R, Kakkonen J, Kiddie G, Miller S, Harris R, et al. Biodiversity characterisation and hydrodynamic consequences of marine fouling communities on marine renewable energy infrastructure in the Orkney Islands Archipelago, Scotland, UK. Biofouling. 2017;33:567-579 pubmed publisher..The results are discussed in relation to the accuracy of the measurement resources for power generation. Further applications are suggested for future testing in other scenarios, including tidal energy. ..
- Xinsong Yang -, Ho D. Synchronization of Delayed Memristive Neural Networks: Robust Analysis Approach. IEEE Trans Cybern. 2016;46:3377-3387 pubmed publisher..Finally, numerical simulations are provided to illustrate the effectiveness of the theoretical analysis. ..
- Zhang Y, Zhong M, Geng N, Jiang Y. Forecasting electric vehicles sales with univariate and multivariate time series models: The case of China. PLoS ONE. 2017;12:e0176729 pubmed publisher..The EV sales in China, which are categorized into battery and plug-in EVs, are predicted in both short term (up to December 2017) and long term (up to 2020), as statistical proofs of the growth of the Chinese EV industry. ..
- Chun H, Yang Y, Lehmann T. Safety ensuring retinal prosthesis with precise charge balance and low power consumption. IEEE Trans Biomed Circuits Syst. 2014;8:108-18 pubmed publisher..5 nA. Low power consumption was achieved by utilising small bias current, sharing of key biasing blocks, and utilising a short duty cycle for stimulation. Less than 30 ?W was consumed during stand-by mode, mostly by bias circuitry. ..
- Fernandez Pacheco A, Rodriguez L, Price M, Perez A, Alonso N, Ríos M. Drones at the service for training on mass casualty incident: A simulation study. Medicine (Baltimore). 2017;96:e7159 pubmed publisher..They also described that their personal performance had better results than the group performance (P?=?.047). The main conclusion of this study is that drones could lead to CSP and appraisal of the MCI simulation participants. ..
- Tudorancea I, Porumb V, Trandabăţ A, Neaga D, Tamba B, Iliescu R, et al. New experimental model for single liver lobe hyperthermia in small animals using non-directional microwaves. PLoS ONE. 2017;12:e0184810 pubmed publisher..This system allows for fine and stable temperature adjustments within the target tissue and is ideal for experimental models testing below or above threshold hyperthermia. ..