Genomes and Genes
janus kinase 3
Summary: A Janus kinase subtype that is predominantly expressed in hematopoietic cells. It is involved in signaling from a broad variety of CYTOKINE RECEPTORS including ones that utilize the INTERLEUKIN RECEPTOR COMMON GAMMA SUBUNIT.
- Mitiushova E, Shatrova A, Zenin V, Aksenov N, Marakhova I. [The STAT5 signaling in the expression of alpha-subunit of interleukin-2 receptor in human blood lymphocytes]. Tsitologiia. 2013;55:421-9 pubmed..It has been concluded that JAK3/STAT5 signaling via IL-2 receptor is necessary to maintain the long-term expression of the high-affinity Î±Î²Î³(c)-receptor of IL-2 and optimal proliferation of HBL. ..
- Lopez J, Angulo J, Martin A, Sanchez Chapado M, González Corpas A, Colás B, et al. A DNA hypermethylation profile reveals new potential biomarkers for the evaluation of prognosis in urothelial bladder cancer. APMIS. 2017;125:787-796 pubmed publisher..Combined hypermethylation of SOX1, PITX2, or CSPG2 signals patients at higher risk of death from bladder cancer. ..
- Mishra J, Das J, Kumar N. Janus kinase 3 regulates adherens junctions and epithelial mesenchymal transition through ?-catenin. J Biol Chem. 2017;292:16406-16419 pubmed publisher..We reported previously that Janus kinase 3, a non-receptor tyrosine kinase, plays a crucial role in AJ formation through its interaction with ?-catenin...
- Liu L, Strassner J, Refat M, Harris J, King B. Repigmentation in vitiligo using the Janus kinase inhibitor tofacitinib may require concomitant light exposure. J Am Acad Dermatol. 2017;77:675-682.e1 pubmed publisher..These results support a model wherein JAK inhibitors suppress T cell mediators of vitiligo and light exposure is necessary for stimulation of melanocyte regeneration. ..
- Kempson J, Ovalle D, Guo J, Wrobleski S, Lin S, Spergel S, et al. Discovery of highly potent, selective, covalent inhibitors of JAK3. Bioorg Med Chem Lett. 2017;27:4622-4625 pubmed publisher..The design was based on crystal structure information and a comparative study of several electrophilic warheads. ..