Genomes and Genes
Summary: A malignant solid tumor arising from mesenchymal tissues which normally differentiate to form striated muscle. It can occur in a wide variety of sites. It is divided into four distinct types: pleomorphic, predominantly in male adults; alveolar (RHABDOMYOSARCOMA, ALVEOLAR), mainly in adolescents and young adults; embryonal (RHABDOMYOSARCOMA, EMBRYONAL), predominantly in infants and children; and botryoidal, also in young children. It is one of the most frequently occurring soft tissue sarcomas and the most common in children under 15. (From Dorland, 27th ed; Holland et al., Cancer Medicine, 3d ed, p2186; DeVita Jr et al., Cancer: Principles & Practice of Oncology, 3d ed, pp1647-9)
Publications272 found, 100 shown here
- Development of rhabdomyosarcoma in HER-2/neu transgenic p53 mutant micePatrizia Nanni
Cancer Research Section, Department of Experimental Pathology, University of Bologna, I 40126 Bologna
Cancer Res 63:2728-32. 2003..that activation of the HER-2/neu oncogene coupled with inactivation of the oncosuppressor gene p53 causes rhabdomyosarcoma in mice...
- NF-kappaB-YY1-miR-29 regulatory circuitry in skeletal myogenesis and rhabdomyosarcomaHuating Wang
Department of Molecular Virology, Human Cancer Genetics Program, The Ohio State University, Columbus, OH 43210, USA
Cancer Cell 14:369-81. 2008..Here we describe the regulation and function of miR-29 in myogenesis and rhabdomyosarcoma (RMS)...
- MicroRNA-1/206 targets c-Met and inhibits rhabdomyosarcoma developmentDongsheng Yan
School of Ophthalmology and Optometry, Eye Hospital, Wenzhou Medical College, Wenzhou, Zhejiang 325003, China
J Biol Chem 284:29596-604. 2009..nature of miR-1/206 for skeletal muscles, we investigated the role of miR-1/206 in the development of rhabdomyosarcoma. Initially, we demonstrated that miR-1/206 expression was suppressed in rhabdomyosarcomas and found at very ..
- CXCR4-SDF-1 signaling is active in rhabdomyosarcoma cells and regulates locomotion, chemotaxis, and adhesionJolanta Libura
Stem Cell Biology Program at the James Graham Brown Cancer Center, University of Louisville, KY 40202, USA
Blood 100:2597-606. 2002..various human tumor cell lines for expression of CXCR4 and found that it was highly expressed on several rhabdomyosarcoma (RMS) cell lines...
- Notch pathway inhibition significantly reduces rhabdomyosarcoma invasiveness and mobility in vitroJosep Roma
Biomedical Research Unit, Hospital Universitari Vall d Hebron, Barcelona, Spain
Clin Cancer Res 17:505-13. 2011b>Rhabdomyosarcoma (RMS) is the most common type of soft tissue sarcoma in children and can be divided into two main subtypes: embryonal and alveolar RMS...
- The muscle-specific microRNA miR-206 blocks human rhabdomyosarcoma growth in xenotransplanted mice by promoting myogenic differentiationRiccardo Taulli
Department of Anatomy, Pharmacology and Forensic Medicine, and Center for Experimental Research and Medical Studies, University of Torino, Torino, Italy
J Clin Invest 119:2366-78. 2009..In this work, we examined the role of the muscle-specific miRNAs miR-1 and miR-206 in human rhabdomyosarcoma (RMS), a soft tissue sarcoma thought to arise from skeletal muscle progenitors...
- Molecular and cellular biology of rhabdomyosarcomaCarla De Giovanni
Department of Experimental Pathology, Cancer Research Section, University of Bologna, Bologna, Italy
Future Oncol 5:1449-75. 2009b>Rhabdomyosarcoma is a group of soft-tissue sarcomas that share features of skeletal myogenesis, but show extensive heterogeneity in histology, age and site of onset, and prognosis...
- Addiction to elevated insulin-like growth factor I receptor and initial modulation of the AKT pathway define the responsiveness of rhabdomyosarcoma to the targeting antibodyLiang Cao
Genetics Branch, Center for Cancer Research, Center for Cancer Research, National Cancer Institute, Bethesda, Maryland 20892 4265, USA
Cancer Res 68:8039-48. 2008..Our results showed a large variation in IGF-IR levels in rhabdomyosarcoma tumor specimens that were comparable with those in rhabdomyosarcoma cell lines...
- Distinct roles for miR-1 and miR-133a in the proliferation and differentiation of rhabdomyosarcoma cellsPrakash K Rao
Whitehead Institute for Biomedical Research, 9 Cambridge Center, Cambridge, MA 02142, USA
FASEB J 24:3427-37. 2010b>Rhabdomyosarcoma is the most common soft tissue sarcoma in the pediatric population...
- Patched target Igf2 is indispensable for the formation of medulloblastoma and rhabdomyosarcomaH Hahn
Institute of Pathology, TUM Technical University of Munich GSF Research Center of Environment and Health, Ingolstadter Landstrasse 1, 85758 Neuherberg, Federal Republic of Germany
J Biol Chem 275:28341-4. 2000b>Rhabdomyosarcoma (RMS) is the most common soft tissue sarcoma in children (Dagher, R., and Helman, L...
- CCI-779 inhibits rhabdomyosarcoma xenograft growth by an antiangiogenic mechanism linked to the targeting of mTOR/Hif-1alpha/VEGF signalingXiaolin Wan
Molecular Oncology Section, Pediatric Oncology Branch, Center for Cancer Research, National Cancer Institute, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD 20892 1928, USA
Neoplasia 8:394-401. 2006..antitumor activity of CCI-779 is related to antiangiogenic effects in vivo in tumors of mice bearing human rhabdomyosarcoma (RMS) xenografts...
- Prognostic factors and clinical outcomes in children and adolescents with metastatic rhabdomyosarcoma--a report from the Intergroup Rhabdomyosarcoma Study IVJohn C Breneman
Children s Hospital Medical Center, Division of Radiation Oncology, Cincinnati, OH 45219 0757, USA
J Clin Oncol 21:78-84. 2003To identify risk factors associated with outcomes in children with metastatic rhabdomyosarcoma (RMS) treated on the fourth Intergroup Rhabdomyosarcoma Study (IRS-IV).
- Malignant mesenchymal tumor with leiomyosarcoma, rhabdomyosarcoma, chondrosarcoma, and osteosarcoma differentiation: case report and literature reviewYao Feng Li
Department of Pathology, Tri Service General Hospital, Taipei, Taiwan, China
Diagn Pathol 6:35. 2011A case of malignant mesenchymoma of the bladder containing leiomyosarcoma, rhabdomyosarcoma, chondrosarcoma, osteosarcoma, and myxomatous components is described...
- Genetic mapping of a Ptch1-associated rhabdomyosarcoma susceptibility locus on mouse chromosome 2Heidi Hahn
Institute of Human Genetics, University of Gottingen, Heinrich Düker Weg 12, 37073 Gottingen, Federal Republic of Germany
Genomics 84:853-8. 2004..show genetic background-dependent susceptibility to the development of muscle tumors resembling human rhabdomyosarcoma (RMS); BALB/c (BALB) is a susceptible strain whereas C57BL/6 (B6) shows resistance...
- Efficient lysis of rhabdomyosarcoma cells by cytokine-induced killer cells: implications for adoptive immunotherapy after allogeneic stem cell transplantationSelim Kuci
University Children s Hospital III, University Children s Hospital III, Department of Hematology Oncology Department of Hematology Oncology, Theodor Stern Kai 7
Haematologica 95:1579-86. 2010b>Rhabdomyosarcoma is the most common soft tissue sarcoma in childhood and has a poor prognosis...
- Differential mechanisms of acquired resistance to insulin-like growth factor-i receptor antibody therapy or to a small-molecule inhibitor, BMS-754807, in a human rhabdomyosarcoma modelFei Huang
Bristol Myers Squibb Company, Princeton, NJ 08543, USA
Cancer Res 70:7221-31. 2010..In light of this problem, we developed two resistant models from the rhabdomyosarcoma cell line Rh41: Rh41-807R, with acquired resistance to BMS-754807, a small-molecule dual-kinase inhibitor ..
- Restoration of p53 pathway by nutlin-3 induces cell cycle arrest and apoptosis in human rhabdomyosarcoma cellsMitsuru Miyachi
Department of Pediatrics, Graduate School of Medical Science, Kyoto Prefectural University of Medicine, Kyoto, Japan
Clin Cancer Res 15:4077-84. 2009Seventy to eighty percent of rhabdomyosarcoma (RMS) tumors retain wild-type p53. The tumor suppressor p53 plays a central role in inducing cell cycle arrest or apoptosis in response to various stresses...
- Cell-type-specific regulation of distinct sets of gene targets by Pax3 and Pax3/FKHRSalma Begum
Department of Laboratory Medicine and Pathobiology, Faculty of Medicine, University of Toronto, Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5S 1A8
Oncogene 24:1860-72. 2005..BMP4 expression, for example, was repressed by both Pax3 and Pax3/FKHR in SaOS-2 cells, while in the rhabdomyosarcoma, RD, Pax3/FKHR, but not Pax3, induced BMP4 expression...
- MyoD and E-protein heterodimers switch rhabdomyosarcoma cells from an arrested myoblast phase to a differentiated stateZhihong Yang
Division of Human Biology, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, Seattle, Washington 98109, USA
Genes Dev 23:694-707. 2009..types, we have sought to determine the molecular mechanisms that prevent MyoD activity in human embryonal rhabdomyosarcoma cells...
- Phosphorylation regulates transcriptional activity of PAX3/FKHR and reveals novel therapeutic possibilitiesRalf Amstutz
Department of Oncology and Division of Clinical Chemistry and Biochemistry, University Children s Hospital, University Hospital Zurich, Zurich, Switzerland
Cancer Res 68:3767-76. 2008..One example of this is alveolar rhabdomyosarcoma (aRMS), in which specific translocations lead to the formation of the chimeric transcription factor PAX3/FKHR...
- Drozitumab, a human antibody to death receptor 5, has potent antitumor activity against rhabdomyosarcoma with the expression of caspase-8 predictive of responseZhigang Kang
Genetics Branch, Center for Cancer Research, National Cancer Institute, Bethesda, MD 20892, USA
Clin Cancer Res 17:3181-92. 2011b>Rhabdomyosarcoma (RMS) is a common pediatric soft-tissue tumor. In this study, we evaluated the efficacy and selectivity of drozitumab, a death receptor DR5-targeted therapeutic antibody, in RMS preclinical models.
- Disruption of imprinted genes at chromosome region 11p15.5 in paediatric rhabdomyosarcomaJ Anderson
Section of Paediatric Oncology, Institute of Cancer Research, Sutton, Surrey, UK
Neoplasia 1:340-8. 1999..Moreover, in tumours with p57(KIP2) expression, there was no evidence for inactivating mutations, suggesting that p57(KIP2) is not a tumour suppressor in rhabdomyosarcoma.
- A caspase-8-independent component in TRAIL/Apo-2L-induced cell death in human rhabdomyosarcoma cellsI Petak
Division of Molecular Therapeutics, Department of Hematology Oncology, St Jude Children s Research Hospital, Memphis, Tennesse 38105, USA
Cell Death Differ 10:729-39. 2003..signaling downstream of receptor activation were examined in TRAIL - sensitive and -resistant models of human rhabdomyosarcoma (RMS)...
- Amplification of CDK4, MDM2, SAS and GLI genes in leiomyosarcoma, alveolar and embryonal rhabdomyosarcomaP Ragazzini
Laboratory of Oncologic Research, Rizzoli Orthopaedic Institute, Bologna, Italy
Histol Histopathol 19:401-11. 2004..ERMS), to ascertain genomic alterations and possible differences within histologic subtypes of rhabdomyosarcoma (RMS)...
- PAX3-FOXO1 fusion gene in rhabdomyosarcomaCorinne M Linardic
Department of Pediatrics and Pharmacology, Duke University Medical Center, Durham, NC 27710, USA
Cancer Lett 270:10-8. 2008b>Rhabdomyosarcoma (RMS) is the most common soft tissue sarcoma of childhood and adolescence...
- Radiation-induced rhabdomyosarcoma of the brainstem in a patient with neurofibromatosis type 2Matthew L Carlson
Department of Otorhinolaryngology, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minnesota 55905, USA
J Neurosurg 112:81-7. 2010..The authors present the first documented case of rhabdomyosarcoma following SRT for multiple NF2-associated schwannomas...
- Time-point and dosage of gene inactivation determine the tumor spectrum in conditional Ptch knockoutsArne Zibat
Institute of Human Genetics, University of Goettingen, Germany
Carcinogenesis 30:918-26. 2009..in Patched (PTCH) have been associated with tumors characteristic both for children [medulloblastoma (MB) and rhabdomyosarcoma (RMS)] and for elderly [basal cell carcinoma (BCC)]...
- Overexpression of insulin-like growth factor binding protein-6 inhibits rhabdomyosarcoma growth in vivoM A Gallicchio
Department of Medicine, University of Melbourne, Austin and Repatriation Medical Centre (Austin Campus) Heidelberg, Victoria, Australia
Int J Cancer 94:645-51. 2001b>Rhabdomyosarcoma is the most common soft-tissue sarcoma of childhood...
- Two small molecule compounds, LLL12 and FLLL32, exhibit potent inhibitory activity on STAT3 in human rhabdomyosarcoma cellsChang Ching Wei
Department of Pediatrics, China Medical University Hospital, Taichung, Taiwan, R O C
Int J Oncol 38:279-85. 2011....
- Concomitant administration of vincristine, doxorubicin, cyclophosphamide, ifosfamide, and etoposide for high-risk sarcomas: the St. Jude Children's Research Hospital experienceFariba Navid
Department of Hematology Oncology, St Jude Children s Research Hospital, Memphis, Tennessee 38105 2794, USA
Cancer 106:1846-56. 2006..Vincristine, doxorubicin, cyclophosphamide, ifosfamide, and etoposide are highly effective against pediatric sarcomas. The authors investigated the feasibility of administering these agents concomitantly within a defined period...
- Hedgehog pathway activity in pediatric embryonal rhabdomyosarcoma and undifferentiated sarcoma: a report from the Children's Oncology GroupJoseph G Pressey
Division of Oncology, Children s Hospital of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
Pediatr Blood Cancer 57:930-8. 2011..The spectrum of tumors found in Gorlin Syndrome includes basal cell carcinoma, medulloblastoma, and rarely, rhabdomyosarcoma (RMS)...
- Association of ataxia telangiectasia mutated (ATM) gene mutation/deletion with rhabdomyosarcomaPeilin Zhang
Department of Pathology, West Virginia University Health Sciences Center, Morgontown, West Virginia 26506 9203, USA
Cancer Biol Ther 2:87-91. 2003b>Rhabdomyosarcoma is a common malignancy in children. There are two major types of rhabdomyosarcomas, the embryonal and the alveolar, differing in cytogenetic and morphologic features...
- Molecular pathogenesis of rhabdomyosarcomaShujuan J Xia
Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, 36th Street and Hamilton Walk, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104 6082, USA
Cancer Biol Ther 1:97-104. 2002b>Rhabdomyosarcoma (RMS) is a family of soft tissue tumors that are associated with the skeletal muscle lineage and generally occur in the pediatric population...
- Regulation of expression of stromal-derived factor-1 receptors: CXCR4 and CXCR7 in human rhabdomyosarcomasMaciej Tarnowski
Stem Cell Institute at James Graham Brown Cancer Center, University of Louisville, 500 South Floyd Street, Room 107, Louisville, KY 40202, USA
Mol Cancer Res 8:1-14. 2010..The upregulation of CXCR4 and downregulation of CXCR7 expression by PAX3-FKHR or hypoxia may give SDF-1 an advantage to better engage the CXCR4 receptor, thus increasing RMS motility...
- Transcriptomic and proteomic analyses of rhabdomyosarcoma cells reveal differential cellular gene expression in response to enterovirus 71 infectionWai Fook Leong
Human Genome Laboratory, Department of Microbiology, Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine, National University of Singapore, Kent Ridge, Singapore 117597
Cell Microbiol 8:565-80. 2006..An oligo-based microarray was employed to analyse mRNAs from rhabdomyosarcoma cells infected with the MS/7423/87 strain of enterovirus 71 (EV71) at 20 h post infection...
- Rearrangement of the PAX3 paired box gene in the paediatric solid tumour alveolar rhabdomyosarcomaF G Barr
Division of Human Genetics and Molecular Biology, Children s Hospital of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Nat Genet 3:113-7. 1993..chromosome 2 locus rearranged by the t(2;13)(q35;q14) translocation of the paediatric solid tumour alveolar rhabdomyosarcoma. The rearrangement breakpoints occur within an intron downstream of the paired box and homeodomain-encoding ..
- Rhabdomyosarcomas in adults and children: an updateDavid M Parham
Department of Pathology, University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences and Arkansas Children s Hospital, Little Rock 72202, USA
Arch Pathol Lab Med 130:1454-65. 2006....
- Subtype and prognostic classification of rhabdomyosarcoma by immunohistochemistryMarco Wachtel
University Children s Hospital, Division of Oncology, Zurich, Switzerland
J Clin Oncol 24:816-22. 2006b>Rhabdomyosarcoma (RMS) is classified into two main subgroups: the embryonal (ERMS) and the alveolar (ARMS) form. The majority of the ARMSs are associated with specific chromosomal translocations (pARMS)...
- Tumour formation by single fibroblast growth factor receptor 3-positive rhabdomyosarcoma-initiating cellsM Hirotsu
Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Graduate School of Medical and Dental Sciences, Kagoshima University, 8 35 1 Sakuragaoka, Kagoshima 890 8520, Japan
Br J Cancer 101:2030-7. 2009..The objective of this study was to identify and characterise a subpopulation of human sarcoma-initiating cells...
- Global gene expression profiling of PAX-FKHR fusion-positive alveolar and PAX-FKHR fusion-negative embryonal rhabdomyosarcomasM Lae
Department of Pathology, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, NY 10021, USA
J Pathol 212:143-51. 2007..The gene expression signature of ARMS provides a source of potential diagnostic markers, therapeutic targets, and PAX-FKHR downstream genes, and can be used to reliably distinguish these sarcomas from ERMS...
- Expression of receptor tyrosine kinases and apoptotic molecules in rhabdomyosarcoma: correlation with overall survival in 105 patientsPaul M Armistead
Department of Sarcoma Medical Oncology, The University of Texas M D Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, Texas 77030, USA
Cancer 110:2293-303. 2007b>Rhabdomyosarcoma (RMS) is a rare mesenchymal tumor with few treatment options after the failure of first-line therapy...
- Deregulation of the hedgehog signalling pathway: a possible role for the PTCH and SUFU genes in human rhabdomyoma and rhabdomyosarcoma developmentUlrica Tostar
Karolinska Institute, Department of Bioscience at Novum, SE 14157 Huddinge, Sweden
J Pathol 208:17-25. 2006..loss of heterozygosity (LOH) in the PTCH region with two of these (one fetal rhabdomyoma and one embryonal rhabdomyosarcoma) also showing LOH in the SUFU region...
- Classification and diagnostic prediction of cancers using gene expression profiling and artificial neural networksJ Khan
Cancer Genetics Branch, National Human Genome Research Institute, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, Maryland, USA
Nat Med 7:673-9. 2001..This study demonstrates the potential applications of these methods for tumor diagnosis and the identification of candidate targets for therapy...
- Analysis of prognostic factors in patients with nonmetastatic rhabdomyosarcoma treated on intergroup rhabdomyosarcoma studies III and IV: the Children's Oncology GroupJane L Meza
Department of Preventive and Societal Medicine, 984350 Nebraska Medical Center, Omaha, NE 68198 4350, USA
J Clin Oncol 24:3844-51. 2006The outcome for localized rhabdomyosarcoma (RMS) or undifferentiated sarcoma (UDS) is affected by age, histology, primary anatomic site, extent of disease, and therapy.
- Nonpeptidic urotensin-II receptor antagonists I: in vitro pharmacological characterization of SB-706375Stephen A Douglas
CVU Department of Biology, Cardiovascular and Urogenital and Respiratory and Inflammation Centers of Excellence for Drug Discovery, GlaxoSmithKline, 709 Swedeland Road, UW2510 King of Prussia, Pa 19406 0939, USA
Br J Pharmacol 145:620-35. 2005..6. In summary, SB-706375 is a high-affinity, surmountable, reversible and selective nonpeptide UT receptor antagonist with cross-species activity that will assist in delineating the pathophysiological actions of U-II in mammals...
- Cannabinoid receptor 1 is a potential drug target for treatment of translocation-positive rhabdomyosarcomaSusanne Oesch
Department of Oncology, University Children s Hospital, Zurich, Switzerland
Mol Cancer Ther 8:1838-45. 2009..profiling has revealed that the gene coding for cannabinoid receptor 1 (CB1) is highly up-regulated in rhabdomyosarcoma biopsies bearing the typical chromosomal translocations PAX3/FKHR or PAX7/FKHR...
- Macrophage migration inhibitory factor is secreted by rhabdomyosarcoma cells, modulates tumor metastasis by binding to CXCR4 and CXCR7 receptors and inhibits recruitment of cancer-associated fibroblastsMaciej Tarnowski
Stem Cell Institute at James Graham Brown Cancer Center, University of Louisville, Louisville, Kentucky 40202, USA
Mol Cancer Res 8:1328-43. 2010..Here, we report that human rhabdomyosarcoma (RMS) cell lines secrete MIF and that this chemokine (a) induces phosphorylation of mitogen-activated protein ..
- Normal and rearranged PAX3 expression in human rhabdomyosarcomaE Frascella
Department of Pediatrics, University of Padova, Italy
Cancer Genet Cytogenet 102:104-9. 1998..with the FKHR gene it is involved in the t(2;13)(q35;q14), a specific translocation associated with alveolar rhabdomyosarcoma (ARMS). As a consequence of the rearrangement two chimeric transcripts originate: FKHR-PAX3 and PAX3-FKHR...
- Role of GOLPH3 and GOLPH3L in the proliferation of human rhabdomyosarcomaOsamu Kunigou
Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Graduate School of Medical and Dental Sciences, Kagoshima University, Kagoshima 890 8520, Japan
Oncol Rep 26:1337-42. 2011..However, the mechanism through which GOLPH3 is involved in the pathogenesis of rhabdomyosarcoma remains unidentified...
- Cyclophosphamide dose intensification during induction therapy for intermediate-risk pediatric rhabdomyosarcoma is feasible but does not improve outcome: a report from the soft tissue sarcoma committee of the children's oncology groupSheri L Spunt
St Jude Children s Research Hospital and University of Tennessee College of Medicine, Memphis, Tennessee 38105 2794, USA
Clin Cancer Res 10:6072-9. 2004More than half of pediatric rhabdomyosarcoma cases have intermediate-risk features and suboptimal outcome (3-year failure-free survival estimates, 55 to 76%). Dose intensification of known active agents may improve outcome.
- Both hepatocyte growth factor (HGF) and stromal-derived factor-1 regulate the metastatic behavior of human rhabdomyosarcoma cells, but only HGF enhances their resistance to radiochemotherapyKacper Jankowski
Stem Cell Biology Program, James Graham Brown Cancer Center, University of Louisville, 529 South Jackson Street, Louisville, KY 40202, USA
Cancer Res 63:7926-35. 2003..Signaling from the c-MET receptor may also contribute to the resistance of RMS cells to conventional treatment modalities...
- Vincristine, actinomycin, and cyclophosphamide compared with vincristine, actinomycin, and cyclophosphamide alternating with vincristine, topotecan, and cyclophosphamide for intermediate-risk rhabdomyosarcoma: children's oncology group study D9803Carola A S Arndt
Department of Pediatric and Adolescent Medicine, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN 55905, USA
J Clin Oncol 27:5182-8. 2009The purpose of this study was to compare the outcome of patients with intermediate-risk rhabdomyosarcoma (RMS) treated with standard VAC (vincristine, dactinomycin, and cyclophosphamide) chemotherapy to that of patients treated with VAC ..
- Antitumor effects of a combined 5-aza-2'deoxycytidine and valproic acid treatment on rhabdomyosarcoma and medulloblastoma in Ptch mutant miceInes Ecke
Institute of Human Genetics, University of Goettingen, Gottingen, Germany
Cancer Res 69:887-95. 2009Patched (Ptch) heterozygous mice develop medulloblastoma (MB) and rhabdomyosarcoma (RMS) resembling the corresponding human tumors...
- Hydrophobic statins induce autophagy and cell death in human rhabdomyosarcoma cells by depleting geranylgeranyl diphosphateMakoto Araki
Department of Biochemistry, Meiji Pharmaceutical University, Kiyose, Tokyo 204 8588, Japan
Eur J Pharmacol 674:95-103. 2012..The results of our earlier work suggested that hydrophobic statins induce autophagy in cultured human rhabdomyosarcoma A204 cells...
- Rhabdomyosarcoma: review of the Children's Oncology Group (COG) Soft-Tissue Sarcoma Committee experience and rationale for current COG studiesSuman Malempati
Department of Pediatrics, Oregon Health and Science University, Portland, Oregon 97239 3098, USA
Pediatr Blood Cancer 59:5-10. 2012The prognosis for children and adolescents with rhabdomyosarcoma (RMS) has improved with refinements in multi-modal therapy...
- Advances in pediatric rhabdomyosarcoma characterization and disease model developmentD O'BRIEN
The Center for Childhood Cancer, Columbus Children s Research Institute and The Department of Pediatrics, The Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio, USA
Histol Histopathol 27:13-22. 2012b>Rhabdomyosarcoma (RMS), a form of soft tissue sarcoma, is one of the most common pediatric malignancies...
- MicroRNA-206 expression levels correlate with clinical behaviour of rhabdomyosarcomasE Missiaglia
Molecular Cytogenetics Team, The Institute of Cancer Research, Sutton, Surrey SM2 5NG, UK
Br J Cancer 102:1769-77. 2010..Our aim was to determine the effects of microRNAs (miRNA) that have been implicated in muscle development on the clinical behaviour of RMSs...
- Fractionated, three-dimensional, planning-assisted proton-radiation therapy for orbital rhabdomyosarcoma: a novel techniqueE B Hug
Department of Radiation Oncology, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, MA, USA
Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 47:979-84. 2000Most children with orbital rhabdomyosarcoma will survive their disease. However, conventional photon-radiation treatment, as part of multimodality therapy, results in varying degrees of long-term functional and cosmetic side effects...
- Microvascular and tumor cell alterations during continuous hyperfractionated irradiation: an electron microscopic investigation on the rat R1H rhabdomyosarcomaD E Lorke
Institute of Anatomy, Department of Neuroanatomy, University Hospital Eppendorf, Hamburg, Germany
Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 44:895-904. 1999..The present study was undertaken to assess whether vasculo-connective changes are less pronounced after continuous hyperfractionated irradiation, implying better tumor oxygenation and improved radiosensitivity...
- Trends in childhood rhabdomyosarcoma incidence and survival in the United States, 1975-2005Simona Ognjanovic
Division of Pediatric Epidemiology and Clinical Research, Department of Pediatrics, University of Minnesota, Masonic Cancer Center, Minneapolis, Minnesota 55455, USA
Cancer 115:4218-26. 2009b>Rhabdomyosarcoma (RMS) is the most common soft tissue sarcoma in children and adolescents aged<20 years; its etiology remains largely unknown...
- Novel small molecule, XZH-5, inhibits constitutive and interleukin-6-induced STAT3 phosphorylation in human rhabdomyosarcoma cellsAiguo Liu
Center for Childhood Cancer, The Research Institute at Nationwide Children s Hospital, Columbus, Ohio, USA
Cancer Sci 102:1381-7. 2011..We also demonstrated that inhibition of the STAT3 pathway led to apoptosis in human rhabdomyosarcoma cells...
- RIP1 protein-dependent assembly of a cytosolic cell death complex is required for inhibitor of apoptosis (IAP) inhibitor-mediated sensitization to lexatumumab-induced apoptosisFarhan Basit
Institute for Experimental Cancer Research in Pediatrics, Goethe University Frankfurt, 60528 Frankfurt, Germany
J Biol Chem 287:38767-77. 2012Searching for new strategies to trigger apoptosis in rhabdomyosarcoma (RMS), we investigated the effect of two novel classes of apoptosis-targeting agents, i.e...
- Myostatin inhibits rhabdomyosarcoma cell proliferation through an Rb-independent pathwayBrett Langley
Animal Genomics, AgResearch, Private Bag 3123, East Street, Hamilton, New Zealand
Oncogene 23:524-34. 2004b>Rhabdomyosarcoma (RMS) tumors are the most common soft-tissue sarcomas in childhood...
- A phase 2 trial of trabectedin in children with recurrent rhabdomyosarcoma, Ewing sarcoma and non-rhabdomyosarcoma soft tissue sarcomas: a report from the Children's Oncology GroupSylvain Baruchel
The Hospital for Sick Children, Toronto, ON, Canada
Eur J Cancer 48:579-85. 2012To determine the toxicity, efficacy and pharmacokinetics of trabectedin given over 24h every 3 weeks to children with recurrent rhabdomyosarcoma, Ewing sarcoma, or non-rhabdomyosarcoma soft tissue sarcomas.
- Patterns of chemotherapy-induced toxicities in younger children and adolescents with rhabdomyosarcoma: a report from the Children's Oncology Group Soft Tissue Sarcoma CommitteeAbha A Gupta
Department of Hematology Oncology, Hospital for Sick Children, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Cancer 118:1130-7. 2012Patients aged >10 years with rhabdomyosarcoma have an inferior outcome compared with patients ages 1 to 9 years, which may be explained by toxicities (adverse events [AEs]) that result in chemotherapy dose reductions.
- Long-term medical effects of childhood and adolescent rhabdomyosarcoma: a report from the childhood cancer survivor studyJudith A Punyko
Department of Pediatrics, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, Minnesota 55455, USA
Pediatr Blood Cancer 44:643-53. 2005This study was conducted to evaluate the incidence of adverse medical conditions and to assess the risk of developing these conditions in a cohort of long-term survivors of rhabdomyosarcoma (RMS) diagnosed before age 21.
- Synergism between INK4a/ARF inactivation and aberrant HGF/SF signaling in rhabdomyosarcomagenesisRichard Sharp
Laboratory of Molecular Biology, National Cancer Institute, Bethesda, Maryland, USA
Nat Med 8:1276-80. 2002b>Rhabdomyosarcoma (RMS) is the most common soft-tissue sarcoma in children, yet molecular events associated with the genesis and progression of this potentially fatal disease are largely unknown...
- Phase II trial of temsirolimus in children with high-grade glioma, neuroblastoma and rhabdomyosarcomaBirgit Geoerger
Institut Gustave Roussy, Department of Paediatric and Adolescent Medicine, University Paris Sud, Villejuif, France
Eur J Cancer 48:253-62. 2012A phase II study of temsirolimus was conducted in children and adolescents with high-grade glioma, neuroblastoma or rhabdomyosarcoma.
- Sequential recruitment of PCAF and BRG1 contributes to myogenin activation in 12-O-tetradecanoylphorbol-13-acetate-induced early differentiation of rhabdomyosarcoma-derived cellsZhao Yong Li
National Laboratory of Medical Molecular Biology, Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Institute of Basic Medical Sciences, Chinese Academy of Medical Sciences and Peking Union Medical College, Beijing 100005, China
J Biol Chem 282:18872-8. 2007..Although both of them can be expressed in rhabdomyosarcoma-derived RD cells, the cells are unable to undergo full-scale terminal myogenic differentiation...
- Liver tumor model with implanted rhabdomyosarcoma in rats: MR imaging, microangiography, and histopathologic analysisFeng Chen
Department of Radiology and Laboratory of Experimental Radiobiology and Oncology, University Hospitals, Catholic University of Leuven, Herestraat 49, B 3000 Leuven, Belgium
Radiology 239:554-62. 2006..A rhabdomyosarcoma tumor was implanted in the right and left liver lobes of 20 rats, for a total of 40 tumors...
- MEK/ERK inhibitor U0126 increases the radiosensitivity of rhabdomyosarcoma cells in vitro and in vivo by downregulating growth and DNA repair signalsFrancesco Marampon
Francesco Marampon, Department of Experimental Medicine, Division of Radiotherapy and Radiobiology Laboratory, University of L Aquila Via Vetoio, Coppito 2, 67100, Italy L Aquila
Mol Cancer Ther 10:159-68. 2011..in vitro and in vivo growth and angiogenic signaling; and induces myogenic differentiation in the embryonal rhabdomyosarcoma (ERMS) cell lines (RD)...
- Genetic and molecular alterations in rhabdomyosarcoma: mRNA overexpression of MCL1 and MAP2K4 genesL Pazzaglia
Laboratory of Oncologic Research, Rizzoli Orthopaedic Institute, Bologna, Italy
Histol Histopathol 24:61-7. 2009b>Rhabdomyosarcoma, the most common soft tissue sarcoma in childhood, belongs to the small round cell tumor family and is classified according to its histopathological features as embryonal, alveolar and pleomorphic...
- RhabdomyosarcomaArnold C Paulino
Baylor College of Medicine, Department of Radiology, Section of Radiation Oncology, The Methodist Hospital, Department of Radiology, Division of Radiation Oncology, Houston, Texas, USA
Curr Probl Cancer 32:7-34. 2008
- The use of doxorubicine at low doses for elevation of LAK-activity toward explants and cells of MC-rhabdomyosarcoma and B16 melanoma resistant to doxorubicinN M Berezhnaya
R E Kavetsky Institute of Experimental Pathology, Oncology and Radiobiology, NAS of Ukraine, Kyiv, Ukraine
Exp Oncol 30:52-5. 2008..at low doses on antitumor action of activated (LAK) and non-activated lymphocytes from lymph nodes toward tumor cells of mice bearing doxorubicin-resistant and doxorubicin-sensitive transplantable MC-rhabdomyosarcoma and B16 melanoma.
- Cooperation of oncogenic K-ras and p53 deficiency in pleomorphic rhabdomyosarcoma development in adult miceH Tsumura
Department of Animal Genomics, Functional Genomics Institute, Mie University Life Science Research Center, Tsu, Mie, Japan
Oncogene 25:7673-9. 2006..Thus, cooperation of oncogenic K-ras and p53 deficiency resulted in the development of pleomorphic RMS in adult mice, providing a useful mouse model for further detailed studies...
- Childhood rhabdomyosarcomaDavid Rodeberg
Department of Pediatric Surgery, Children s Hospital of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA
Semin Pediatr Surg 15:57-62. 2006A malignant tumor of striated muscle origin, Rhabdomyosarcoma (RMS) is a childhood tumor that has benefited from nearly 30 years of multimodality therapy culminating in a greater than 70% overall current 5-year survival...
- A review of 331 rhabdomyosarcoma cases in patients treated between 1991 and 2002 in JapanHajime Hosoi
Department of Pediatrics, Kyoto Prefectural University of Medicine, Kajii cho 465, Kawaramachi Hirokoji, Kamigyo ku, Kyoto 602 8566, Japan
Int J Clin Oncol 12:137-45. 2007To prepare for a Japanese nationwide group study of patients with rhabdomyosarcoma (RMS), we examined the characteristics and outcomes of RMS patients treated recently in Japan.
- High-dose therapy with autologous stem cell rescue for pediatric sarcomasPaul A Meyers
Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, 1275 York Avenue, New York, NY 10021, USA
Curr Opin Oncol 16:120-5. 2004The principal pediatric sarcomas are Ewing sarcoma, rhabdomyosarcoma, and osteosarcoma...
- High-resolution array CGH identifies common mechanisms that drive embryonal rhabdomyosarcoma pathogenesisVera Paulson
Department of Pediatrics, The University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, TX, USA
Genes Chromosomes Cancer 50:397-408. 2011Pediatric rhabdomyosarcoma occurs as two biologically distinct histological variants, embryonal (ERMS) and alveolar (ARMS)...
- Enhancement of radiation response in osteosarcoma and rhabdomyosarcoma cell lines by histone deacetylase inhibitionClaudia Blattmann
Department of Pediatric Oncology, University of Heidelberg, Heidelberg, Germany
Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 78:237-45. 2010..We investigated the effect of pan-HDACIs such as suberoylanilide hydroxamic acid (SAHA) on radiation response in two osteosarcoma (OS) and two rhabdomyosarcoma (RMS) cell lines.
- Adult rhabdomyosarcoma: outcome following multimodality treatmentDarren J Little
Department of Radiation Oncology, University of Texas M D Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, Texas 77030, USA
Cancer 95:377-88. 2002Childhood rhabdomyosarcoma (RMS) has a relatively good prognosis. Outcome for adults with this disease is poorly documented due to its rarity.
- Betulinic acid induces apoptosis and inhibits hedgehog signalling in rhabdomyosarcomaM Eichenmüller
Department of Paediatric Surgery, Dr von Hauner Children s Hospital, Ludwig Maximilians University Munich, Lindwurmstrasse 4, Munich 80337, Federal Republic of Germany
Br J Cancer 103:43-51. 2010b>Rhabdomyosarcoma (RMS) is the most common soft-tissue sarcoma in childhood with the ability to resist apoptosis by the activation of survival promoting and anti-apoptotic proteins.
- Epigenetic drugs can stimulate metastasis through enhanced expression of the pro-metastatic Ezrin geneYanlin Yu
Laboratory of Cancer Biology and Genetics, National Cancer Institute, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, Maryland, United States of America
PLoS ONE 5:e12710. 2010..Here, we report that highly metastatic rhabdomyosarcoma (RMS) cells with high levels of Ezrin have elevated acetyl-H3-K9 and tri-methyl-H3-K4 as well as reduced DNA ..
- The insulin-like growth factor-phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase-Akt signaling pathway regulates myogenin expression in normal myogenic cells but not in rhabdomyosarcoma-derived RD cellsQ Xu
Department of Biochemistry, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, Clear Water Bay, Kowloon, Hong Kong, Peoples Republic of China
J Biol Chem 275:36750-7. 2000..Interestingly, IGF1 does not enhance myogenin expression in Rhabdomyosarcoma-derived RD cells...
- HER/erbB receptors as therapeutic targets of immunotoxins in human rhabdomyosarcoma cellsCinzia Ricci
Section of Cancer Research, Department of Experimental Pathology, University of Bologna, Italy
J Immunother 25:314-23. 2002Human rhabdomyosarcoma cells express HER/erbB growth factors receptors...
- Optimal management strategies for rhabdomyosarcoma in childrenDavid Walterhouse
Division of Hematology Oncology, Children s Memorial Hospital, Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine, Chicago, IL 60614, USA
Paediatr Drugs 9:391-400. 2007b>Rhabdomyosarcoma is the most common sarcoma of childhood. Fortunately, the goal of cure is realistic for the majority of patients with localized tumors. However, management of these patients remains challenging...
- Recurrent t(2;2) and t(2;8) translocations in rhabdomyosarcoma without the canonical PAX-FOXO1 fuse PAX3 to members of the nuclear receptor transcriptional coactivator familyJanos Sumegi
Division of Hematology Oncology, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, University of Cincinnati, Faculty of Medicine, Cincinnati, OH, USA
Genes Chromosomes Cancer 49:224-36. 2010The fusion oncoproteins PAX3-FOXO1 [t(2;13)(q35;q14)] and PAX7-FOXO1 [t(1;13)(p36;q14)] typify alveolar rhabdomyosarcoma (ARMS); however, 20-30% of cases lack these specific translocations...
- Sequential high-dose chemotherapy for children with metastatic rhabdomyosarcomaGianni Bisogno
Division of Haematology Oncology, Department of Paediatrics, University Hospital of Padova, Via Giustiniani 3, 35128 Padova, Italy
Eur J Cancer 45:3035-41. 2009The RMS4.99 study was designed to explore the role of multiple sequential high-dose chemotherapy cycles administered early in the treatment of children with metastatic rhabdomyosarcoma.
- Metastatic rhabdomyosarcoma: a retrospective review of patients treated at the hospital for sick children between 1989 and 1999Brent A Williams
Division of Hematology Oncology, Department of Pediatrics, The Hospital for Sick Children, University of Toronto, Toronto, Canada
J Pediatr Hematol Oncol 26:243-7. 2004Children with metastatic rhabdomyosarcoma (RMS) continue to fare poorly (3-year survival 20-30%)...
- Rhabdomyosarcoma of the head and neck: a clinicopathological and immunohistochemical analysis of 29 casesCléverton Roberto de Andrade
Department of Oral Diagnosis, Piracicaba Dental School, University of Campinas, Campinas, SP, Brazil
Braz Dent J 21:68-73. 2010b>Rhabdomyosarcoma is a malignant tumor occurring more frequently in the childhood. The purpose of this study was to analyze the clinicopathological and immunohistochemical features of rhabdomyosarcomas of the head and neck (RHNs)...
- Cross-talk between MAP kinase pathways is involved in IGF-independent, IGFBP-6-induced Rh30 rhabdomyosarcoma cell migrationPing Fu
Department of Medicine, Central Clinical School, AMREP, Monash University, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
J Cell Physiol 224:636-43. 2010..Although RD rhabdomyosarcoma cells express IGF-II, we previously showed that mIGFBP-6 promoted migration through an IGF-independent, p38-..
- Immunohistochemical detection of EGFR, fibrillin-2, P-cadherin and AP2beta as biomarkers for rhabdomyosarcoma diagnosticsBeate Grass
Department of Oncology, University Children s Hospital, Zurich, Switzerland
Histopathology 54:873-9. 2009Subclassification of rhabdomyosarcoma (RMS) has clinical relevance, as the two major subclasses embryonal (ERMS) and alveolar (ARMS) rhabdomyosarcoma differ greatly in terms of aggressiveness and prognosis...
- Genomic imbalances in rhabdomyosarcoma cell lines affect expression of genes frequently altered in primary tumors: an approach to identify candidate genes involved in tumor developmentEdoardo Missiaglia
Molecular Cytogenetics Team, The Institute of Cancer Research, Sutton, Surrey SM2 5NG, UK
Genes Chromosomes Cancer 48:455-67. 2009....
- Cyclooxygenase-2 expression does not correlate with outcome in osteosarcoma or rhabdomyosarcomaDavid S Dickens
Department of Pediatrics, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati, OH 45229, USA
J Pediatr Hematol Oncol 25:282-5. 2003..COX-2 overexpression correlates with more aggressive disease in a variety of adult solid tumors...
- Expression of insulin-like growth factor pathway proteins in rhabdomyosarcoma: IGF-2 expression is associated with translocation-negative tumorsShalini Makawita
Department of Laboratory Medicine and Pathobiology, University of Toronto, Toronto, ON, Canada
Pediatr Dev Pathol 12:127-35. 2009..a significant involvement of insulin-like growth factor (IGF) signaling components in the pathogenesis of rhabdomyosarcoma (RMS)...
- Redundancy of autocrine loops in human rhabdomyosarcoma cells: induction of differentiation by suraminC De Giovanni
Istituto di Cancerologia, , Italy
Br J Cancer 72:1224-9. 1995Three human rhabdomyosarcoma cell lines were used to investigate the presence of autocrine loops based on the production of insulin-like growth factor (IGF)-II, basic fibroblast growth factor (bFGF) and epidermal growth factor (EGF)/..
- Inhibition of rhabdomyosarcoma's metastatic behavior through downregulation of MET receptor signalingEwa Lukasiewicz
Department of Transplantation, Polish American Institute of Pediatrics, Jagiellonian University Medical College, Cracow, Poland
Folia Histochem Cytobiol 47:485-9. 2009b>Rhabdomyosarcoma (RMS) is a soft tissue sarcoma usually diagnosed in children. In advanced and metastatic stages the prognosis is often poor...
- Clinical significance of CXC chemokine receptor-4 and c-Met in childhood rhabdomyosarcomaFrancesca Diomedi-Camassei
Division of Pathology, Bambino Gesu Children s Hospital, Rome, Italy
Clin Cancer Res 14:4119-27. 2008..CXCR4)/stromal-derived factor-1 and c-Met/hepatocyte growth factor axes promote the metastatic potential of rhabdomyosarcoma cell lines in experimental models, but no data are available on their role in rhabdomyosarcoma tumors...
- Insulin-like growth factor 1 receptor antibody induces rhabdomyosarcoma cell death via a process involving AKT and Bcl-x(L)L H Mayeenuddin
Genetics Branch, Center for Cancer Research, National Cancer Institute, Bethesda, MD 20892 4265, USA
Oncogene 29:6367-77. 2010..Here, we showed that IGF1R antibody led to rapid cell death and tumor regression in some rhabdomyosarcoma (RMS) cells...
- Influence of casein kinase II in tumor necrosis factor-related apoptosis-inducing ligand-induced apoptosis in human rhabdomyosarcoma cellsKamel Izeradjene
Division of Molecular Therapeutics, Department of Hematology Oncology, St Jude Children s Research Hospital, Memphis, Tennessee 38105, USA
Clin Cancer Res 10:6650-60. 2004..b>Rhabdomyosarcoma tumors are the most common soft-tissue sarcoma in childhood...
- Are myogenin and myoD1 expression specific for rhabdomyosarcoma? A study of 150 cases, with emphasis on spindle cell mimicsM H Cessna
Department of Pathology, University of Utah School of Medicine, Salt Lake City, USA
Am J Surg Pathol 25:1150-7. 2001b>Rhabdomyosarcoma (RMS), the most common soft tissue sarcoma of childhood, displays a variety of histologic patterns. Immunohistochemistry is used extensively to distinguish RMS from its mimics...
- IRSG STUDIES OF ALVEOLAR RHABDOMYOSARCOMA GENE FUSIONSFREDERIC BARR; Fiscal Year: 2005DESCRIPTION: Alveolar rhabdomyosarcoma (ARMS) is an aggressive soft tissue tumor of the striated muscle lineage that occurs in children and young adults...
- ENZYMES AND REACTIONS FOR REPAIR OF DNA IN HUMAN CELLSTHOMAS BRENT; Fiscal Year: 1993..We plan to extend these observations to a larger series of other tumor lines including human rhabdomyosarcoma and brain tumor xenograft lines having a spectrum of MGMT expression, as well as normal differentiated human ..
- IRON, NO, AND LIPID PEROXIDES IN PHOTODYNAMIC THERAPYALBERT GIROTTI; Fiscal Year: 1999..an emphasis on the photoprotective effects of iron and NO, these hypotheses will be tested, using in vivo (rhabdomyosarcoma) and in vitro (leukemia, breast tumor, endothelial) models, two PDT sensitizers, and techniques such as high-..
- Rapamycin-induced Selective Apoptosis in Malignant CellsPeter Houghton; Fiscal Year: 2009..However, the approach is not effective against IGF-2-driven rhabdomyosarcoma (RMS) xenografts...
- Rapamycin-induced Selective Apoptosis in Malignant CellsPeter J Houghton; Fiscal Year: 2010..However, the approach is not effective against IGF-2-driven rhabdomyosarcoma (RMS) xenografts...
- Mechanism of regulation for the oncogenic Pax3-FOXO1 in Alveolar RhabdomyosarcomaANDREW DURRELL HOLLENBACH; Fiscal Year: 2010Alveolar Rhabdomyosarcoma (ARMS), an aggressive childhood solid muscle tumor with a poor prognosis, is frequently characterized by a t(2;13) chromosomal translocation resulting in the fusion of two myogenic transcription factors, Pax3 ..
- Ovarian Follicular Developmental and Hormone ActionJoanne Richards; Fiscal Year: 2007..the phosphorylation of PKB and the down-stream transcription factor Foxo1 or FKHR (forkhead homolog of rhabdomyosarcoma=forkhead)...
- FUSOGENIC MEMBRANE PROTEINS AS THERAPEUTIC TRANSGENESEvanthia Galanis; Fiscal Year: 2004..tumor cell lines including A431 (epithelial carcinoma), C170 (colon cancer), HeLa (cervical cancer), TE671 (rhabdomyosarcoma), and the glioma cell lines U87 and U118...
- TREATMENT OF CHILDHOOD CANCERMartin Brecher; Fiscal Year: 2002..studies for the treatment of advanced Hodgkin's disease, advanced small non- cleaved cell lymphoma, non-rhabdomyosarcoma soft tissue sarcomas, acute lymphoblastic leukemia in relapse, the National Wilms Tumor Study, brain tumors ..
- Therapeutic Targets in Alveolar RhabdomyosarcomaCharles Keller; Fiscal Year: 2010..The childhood muscle cancer alveolar rhabdomyosarcoma is a classic example...
- Therapeutic Targets in Alveolar RhabdomyosarcomaCharles Keller; Fiscal Year: 2010..The childhood muscle cancer alveolar rhabdomyosarcoma is a classic example...