Genomes and Genes
cine magnetic resonance imaging
Summary: A type of imaging technique used primarily in the field of cardiology. By coordinating the fast gradient-echo MRI sequence with retrospective ECG-gating, numerous short time frames evenly spaced in the cardiac cycle are produced. These images are laced together in a cinematic display so that wall motion of the ventricles, valve motion, and blood flow patterns in the heart and great vessels can be visualized.
Publications230 found, 100 shown here
- The use of contrast-enhanced magnetic resonance imaging to identify reversible myocardial dysfunctionR J Kim
Feinberg Cardiovascular Research Institute, and Department of Medicine, Northwestern University Medical School, Chicago, IL 60611 3008, USA
N Engl J Med 343:1445-53. 2000..We hypothesized that the results of contrast-enhanced MRI can be used to predict whether regions of abnormal ventricular contraction will improve after revascularization in patients with coronary artery disease...
- Impact of unrecognized myocardial scar detected by cardiac magnetic resonance imaging on event-free survival in patients presenting with signs or symptoms of coronary artery diseaseRaymond Y Kwong
Cardiovascular Division, Department of Medicine, Brigham and Women s Hospital, Harvard Medical School, 75 Francis St, Boston, Masssachusetts 02115, USA
Circulation 113:2733-43. 2006..However, the prognostic significance of unrecognized myocardial scar by CMR in patients without a history of MI is unknown...
- Cardiac SSFP imaging at 3 TeslaMichael Schar
Institute for Biomedical Engineering, University of Zurich and Swiss Federal Institute of Technology, Zurich, Switzerland
Magn Reson Med 51:799-806. 2004..Short-axis, long-axis, and four-chamber cine views obtained in healthy adult subjects are presented, and three different types of artifacts are discussed along with potential methods for reducing them...
- How to perform an accurate assessment of cardiac function in mice using high-resolution magnetic resonance imagingJurgen E Schneider
Department of Cardiovascular Medicine, University of Oxford, John Radcliffe Hospital, UK
J Cardiovasc Magn Reson 8:693-701. 2006..Here, we describe a protocol that allows for a quick and reproducible approach of obtaining the relevant cardiac views for cine-MRI, and we explain how an accurate experimental image analysis can be performed...
- Cardiac magnetic resonance monitors reversible and irreversible myocardial injury in myocarditisAnja Zagrosek
Franz Volhard Klinik, Kardiologie, Charite Campus Buch, HELIOS Klinikum Berlin, Universitatsmedizin Berlin, Berlin, Germany
JACC Cardiovasc Imaging 2:131-8. 2009..We sought to assess the value of cardiac magnetic resonance (CMR) to monitor the spectrum of myocarditis-related injuries over the course of the disease...
- Noninvasive quantification of left-to-right shunt in pediatric patients: phase-contrast cine magnetic resonance imaging compared with invasive oximetryP Beerbaum
Clinic for Congenital Heart Disease, Heart and Diabetes Center, North Rhine Westfalia, Ruhr University Bochum, Germany
Circulation 103:2476-82. 2001..Blood flow can be quantified noninvasively by phase-contrast cine MRI (PC-MRI) in adults. Little is known about the feasibility of the method in children with congenital heart disease...
- Functional recovery after acute myocardial infarction: comparison between angiography, electrocardiography, and cardiovascular magnetic resonance measures of microvascular injuryRobin Nijveldt
Department of Cardiology, VU University Medical Center, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
J Am Coll Cardiol 52:181-9. 2008....
- Myocardial tissue tracking with two-dimensional cine displacement-encoded MR imaging: development and initial evaluationDaniel Kim
Department of Radiology, University of Virginia Health System, Rm 1175, MR 4 Bldg, 409 Lane Rd, Charlottesville, VA 22908, USA
Radiology 230:862-71. 2004..7 x 2.7 mm and 60 msec, respectively. E(cc) measured at cine DENSE MR imaging correlated well with that measured at conventional MR imaging tagging (slope = 0.88, intercept = 0.00, R = 0.87)...
- Cardiovascular magnetic resonance perfusion imaging at 3-tesla for the detection of coronary artery disease: a comparison with 1.5-teslaAdrian S H Cheng
University of Oxford Centre for Clinical Magnetic Resonance Research, Oxford, United Kingdom
J Am Coll Cardiol 49:2440-9. 2007..This study was designed to establish the diagnostic accuracy of cardiovascular magnetic resonance (CMR) perfusion imaging at 3-Tesla (T) in suspected coronary artery disease (CAD)...
- Improved k-t BLAST and k-t SENSE using FOCUSSHong Jung
Bio Imaging and Signal Processing Lab, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology KAIST, 373 1 Guseong dong, Yuseong Gu, Daejon 305 701, Korea
Phys Med Biol 52:3201-26. 2007....
- Torsion of the left ventricle during pacing with MRI taggingJonathan M Sorger
Department of Biomedical Engineering, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, Maryland, USA
J Cardiovasc Magn Reson 5:521-30. 2003..From these experiments we have shown that measuring torsion is an extremely sensitive indicator of the existence of ectopic excitation...
- Faster flow quantification using sensitivity encoding for velocity-encoded cine magnetic resonance imaging: in vitro and in vivo validationAshwin Prakash
Department of Cardiology, Children s Hospital Boston, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
J Magn Reson Imaging 24:676-82. 2006..To test the agreement between conventional and sensitivity-encoded (SENSE) velocity encoded cine (VEC) MRI in a flow phantom and in subjects with congenital and acquired heart disease...
- Iron particles for noninvasive monitoring of bone marrow stromal cell engraftment into, and isolation of viable engrafted donor cells from, the heartDaniel J Stuckey
Cardiac Metabolism Research Group, Department of Physiology, Anatomy and Genetics, Sherrington Building, University of Oxford, Parks Road, Oxford, UK, OX1 3PT
Stem Cells 24:1968-75. 2006..The magnetic properties of the iron-labeled donor cells can be used for their isolation from host tissue to enable further characterization...
- Practical approaches to the evaluation of signal-to-noise ratio performance with parallel imaging: application with cardiac imaging and a 32-channel cardiac coilScott B Reeder
Department of Clinical Radiology, University Hospitals Grosshadern, Ludwig Maximilians University, Munich, Germany
Magn Reson Med 54:748-54. 2005..With this acceleration, a cardiac function study consisting of 6 image planes (3 short-axis views, 3 long-axis views) was obtained in an 18-heartbeat breath-hold...
- Cine-MRI versus two-dimensional echocardiography to measure in vivo left ventricular function in rat heartDaniel J Stuckey
Cardiac Metabolism Research Group, Department of Physiology, Anatomy and Genetics, University of Oxford, Oxford, UK
NMR Biomed 21:765-72. 2008..The accuracy of cine-MRI allows identification of alterations in heart function that may be missed when using 2D-echo...
- CINE-MR imaging of the normal and infarcted rat heart using an 11.7 T vertical bore MR systemDamian J Tyler
Department of Physiology, University of Oxford, Oxford, United Kingdom
J Cardiovasc Magn Reson 8:327-33. 2006..Hence, we conclude that vertical bore MR systems can be used to measure in vivo cardiac function in normal and infarcted rat hearts...
- Regional assessment of left ventricular torsion by CMR taggingIris K Rüssel
Dept of Physics and Medical Technology, Vrije Universiteit Medical Center, De Boelelaan 1118 1081 HV Amsterdam, The Netherlands
J Cardiovasc Magn Reson 10:26. 2008..To introduce a standardized method for calculation of left ventricular torsion by CMR tagging and to determine the accuracy of torsion analysis in regions using an analytical model...
- Quantification of regurgitant fraction in mitral regurgitation by cardiovascular magnetic resonance: comparison of techniquesMark W S Kon
Department of Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance and Cardiac Surgery, Royal Brompton Hospital, London, UK
J Heart Valve Dis 13:600-7. 2004..The study aim was to compare both techniques in a single CMR examination...
- Prognostic value of cardiac magnetic resonance stress tests: adenosine stress perfusion and dobutamine stress wall motion imagingCosima Jahnke
Department of Internal Medicine Cardiology, German Heart Institute Berlin, Augustenburger Platz 1, 13353 Berlin, Germany
Circulation 115:1769-76. 2007..We sought to determine the value of MRP and DSMR, as assessed during a single-session examination, in predicting the outcome of patients with known or suspected coronary artery disease...
- Navigator-gated 3D blood oxygen level-dependent CMR at 3.0-T for detection of stress-induced myocardial ischemic reactionsCosima Jahnke
Department of Internal Medicine Cardiology, German Heart Institute, Berlin, Germany
JACC Cardiovasc Imaging 3:375-84. 2010..This study determined the value of navigator-gated 3-dimensional blood oxygen level-dependent (BOLD) cardiac magnetic resonance (CMR) at 3.0-T for the detection of stress-induced myocardial ischemic reactions...
- Three-dimensional coronary MR angiography performed with subject-specific cardiac acquisition windows and motion-adapted respiratory gatingSven Plein
British Heart Foundation Cardiac MRI Unit, Rm 170, D Fl, Jubilee Building, Leeds General Infirmary, Great George Street, Leeds LS1 3EX, United Kingdom
AJR Am J Roentgenol 180:505-12. 2003..We hypothesized that a more flexible and subject-specific approach to cardiac and respiratory gating may shorten scanning times while maintaining image quality...
- MR tagging early after myocardial infarction in mice demonstrates contractile dysfunction in adjacent and remote regionsFrederick H Epstein
Department of Radiology, University of Virginia, Charlottesville 22908, USA
Magn Reson Med 48:399-403. 2002..2% in the remote zone. %CS was statistically different for all comparisons between the infarcted, adjacent, remote, and baseline groups (P < 0.01). MR tagging can detect regional differences in myocardial function post-MI in mice...
- Fundamental concepts in myocardial viability assessment revisited: when knowing how much is "alive" is not enoughR J Kim
Duke Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance Center and Division of Cardiology, Duke University Medical Center, Durham, North Carolina 27710, USA
Heart 90:137-40. 2004
- Black blood gradient echo cine magnetic resonance imaging of the mouse heartStuart S Berr
Department of Radiology, University of Virginia, Charlottesville, USA
Magn Reson Med 53:1074-9. 2005..Black blood cine MRI in mice provides reduced interobserver variability and improved accuracy for the measurement of myocardial volumes and mass compared to the conventional bright blood technique...
- 4D radial coronary artery imaging within a single breath-hold: cine angiography with phase-sensitive fat suppression (CAPS)Jaeseok Park
Department of Radiology, Northwestern University, Chicago, Illinois, USA
Magn Reson Med 54:833-40. 2005..The proposed technique provides high-resolution coronary artery imaging for all cardiac phases, and allows multiple images at mid-diastole to be averaged, thus enhancing the signal-to-noise ratio (SNR) and vessel delineation...
- Cine magnetic resonance imaging: evaluation of persistent airway obstruction after tonsil and adenoidectomy in children with Down syndromeSally R Shott
Department of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery, University of Cincinnati Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, 3333 Burnet Avenue, Cincinnati, OH 45229 3039, U S A
Laryngoscope 114:1724-9. 2004..The cine magnetic resonance image (MRI) is useful in evaluating the upper airway in those patients who have not achieved a normal polysomnogram after T&A surgery...
- Real-time imaging of regional myocardial function using fast-SENCLi Pan
Department of Biomedical Engineering, Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, Baltimore, Maryland 21287, USA
Magn Reson Med 55:386-95. 2006..The results of the fast-SENC technique in a single heartbeat acquisition were comparable to those obtained by conventional SENC in a long acquisition time. Therefore, fast-SENC may prove useful for imaging during stress or arrhythmia...
- Cine magnetic resonance imaging of the small bowel: comparison of different oral contrast mediaP Asbach
Department of Radiology, Charite Universitatsmedizin Berlin, Charite Campus Mitte, Berlin, Germany
Acta Radiol 47:899-906. 2006..To evaluate several substances regarding small bowel distension and contrast on balanced steady-state free precession (bSSFP) cine magnetic resonance (MR) images...
- The histologic basis of late gadolinium enhancement cardiovascular magnetic resonance in hypertrophic cardiomyopathyJames C C Moon
Centre for Advanced Magnetic Resonance in Cardiology CAMRIC, London, United Kingdom
J Am Coll Cardiol 43:2260-4. 2004..We sought to identify the histologic basis of myocardial late gadolinium enhancement cardiovascular magnetic resonance (CMR) in hypertrophic cardiomyopathy (HCM)...
- Cardiovascular magnetic resonance assessment of human myocarditis: a comparison to histology and molecular pathologyHeiko Mahrholdt
Division of Cardiology, Robert Bosch Medical Center, Stuttgart, Germany
Circulation 109:1250-8. 2004..Because the initial onset is difficult to recognize clinically and the diagnostic tools available are unsatisfactory, new strategies to diagnose myocarditis are needed...
- Defective myocardial blood flow and altered function of the left ventricle in type 2 diabetic rats: a noninvasive in vivo study using perfusion and cine magnetic resonance imagingIsabelle Iltis
Centre de Resonance Magnetique Biologique et Medicale, Faculte de Medecine de Marseille, Marseille, France
Invest Radiol 40:19-26. 2005..In this work, we aimed at characterizing in vivo myocardial blood flow and left ventricular function of the Goto-Kakizaki (GK) rat as a nonobese model of type 2 diabetes...
- Obstructive sleep apnea in pediatric patients: evaluation with cine MR sleep studiesLane F Donnelly
Department of Radiology, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, 3333 Burnet Ave, MLC 5031, Cincinnati, OH, 45229 3039, USA
Radiology 236:768-78. 2005....
- Correlation on cine MR imaging of size of adenoid and palatine tonsils with degree of upper airway motion in asymptomatic sedated childrenLane F Donnelly
Department of Radiology, Children s Hospital Medical Center and The University of Cincinnati College of Medicine, 3333 Burnet Ave, Cincinnati, OH 45229 3039, USA
AJR Am J Roentgenol 179:503-8. 2002..The objective of this study was to use MR fluoroscopy to evaluate variations in size of the adenoid and palatine tonsils and the relationship between tonsil enlargement and airway motion dynamics in asymptomatic children during sleep...
- Quantitative assessment of regional systolic and diastolic functions and temporal heterogeneity of myocardial contraction in patients with myocardial infarction using cine magnetic resonance imaging and Fourier fittingTakahiro Natsume
Diagnostic Imaging Center, Seirei Mikatahara General Hospital, Hamamatsu, Shizuoka 433 8558, Japan
Magn Reson Imaging 27:1440-6. 2009....
- Cardiac magnetic resonance assessment of dyssynchrony and myocardial scar predicts function class improvement following cardiac resynchronization therapyKenneth C Bilchick
Department of Medicine, Division of Cardiology, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, Maryland 21205, USA
JACC Cardiovasc Imaging 1:561-8. 2008....
- Analysis of aqueductal cerebrospinal fluid flow after endoscopic aqueductoplasty by using cine phase-contrast magnetic resonance imagingH W Schroeder
Department of Neurosurgery, Ernst Moritz Arndt University, Greifswald, Germany
J Neurosurg 93:237-44. 2000..In all patients, preoperative magnetic resonance (MR) imaging revealed hydrocephalus caused by aqueductal stenosis and lack of aqueductal CSF flow...
- Array compression for MRI with large coil arraysMartin Buehrer
Institute for Biomedical Engineering, University of Zurich and Swiss Federal Institute of Technology, Zurich, Switzerland
Magn Reson Med 57:1131-9. 2007..3% SNR loss in an ROI encompassing the heart. With twofold parallel imaging, only a 2% loss in SNR occurred using the same compression factor...
- Tagged cine magnetic resonance imaging with a finite element model can predict the severity of retrosternal adhesions prior to redo cardiac surgeryIchiro Yoshioka
Department of Cardiovascular Surgery, Graduate School of Engineering, Tohoku University, Sendai, Japan
J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg 137:957-62. 2009..The purpose of this investigation was to evaluate whether the severity of retrosternal adhesions can be accurately predicted by tagged cine magnetic resonance imaging.
- Cine magnetic resonance imaging with single-shot fast spin echo for evaluation of dysphagia and aspirationDana M Hartl
Otolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery, Institut Gustave Roussy, Villejuif Cedex, France
Dysphagia 21:156-62. 2006..Cine-MRI is complementary to clinical evaluation of swallowing in patients with an abnormal pharyngeal phase of swallowing resulting from treatment of cancer...
- Significance of mechanical alterations in single ventricle patients on twisting and circumferential strain as determined by analysis of strain from gradient cine magnetic resonance imaging sequencesUyen T Truong
Division of Cardiology, Children s National Medical Center, Washington, District of Columbia, USA
Am J Cardiol 105:1465-9. 2010..The aim of this study was to analyze gradient cine magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) using Velocity Vector Imaging to assess cardiac mechanics...
- Uterine contractility evaluated on cine magnetic resonance imagingKaori Togashi
Department of Diagnostic Imaging and Nuclear Medicine, Graduate School of Medicine, Kyoto University, 54 Kawahara cho Shogoin, Sakyo ku, Kyoto 606 8507, Japan
Ann N Y Acad Sci 1101:62-71. 2007....
- Value of t2-weighted magnetic resonance imaging early after myocardial infarction in dogs: comparison with bis-gadolinium-mesoporphyrin enhanced T1-weighted magnetic resonance imaging and functional data from cine magnetic resonance imagingSteven Dymarkowski
Department of Radiology, University Hospitals KU Leuven, Belgium
Invest Radiol 37:77-85. 2002..In this study, we evaluate whether the combination of T2-weighted and contrast-enhanced T1-weighted MRI could detect and discern necrotic and ischemic, but salvageable, myocardium...
- Cardiac MR imaging: state of the technologyJ Paul Finn
Department of Radiological Sciences, David Geffen School of Medicine, University of California Los Angeles, 10945 Le Conte Ave, Suite 3371, Los Angeles, CA 90095 7206, USA
Radiology 241:338-54. 2006....
- Regional differences in right ventricular systolic function as determined by cine magnetic resonance imaging after infundibulotomyIrene D Lytrivi
Division of Pediatric Cardiology, Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York, New York, USA
Am J Cardiol 94:970-3. 2004..Although the surgical subjects had lower infundibular ejection fraction and higher indexed volumes, most had preserved sinus ejection fraction...
- Rapid initial reduction of hyperenhanced myocardium after reperfused first myocardial infarction suggests recovery of the peri-infarction zone: one-year follow-up by MRIHenrik Engblom
Department of Clinical Physiology, Lund University Hospital, Lund, Sweden
Circ Cardiovasc Imaging 2:47-55. 2009..We sought to explore these processes early after MI and during infarct-healing using cardiac MRI...
- Delayed enhancement cardiovascular magnetic resonance assessment of non-ischaemic cardiomyopathiesHeiko Mahrholdt
Division of Cardiology, Robert Bosch Krankenhaus, Auerbachstrasse 110, 70376 Stuttgart, Germany
Eur Heart J 26:1461-74. 2005....
- Paradoxical increase in ventricular torsion and systolic torsion rate in type I diabetic patients under tight glycemic controlJina Chung
Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance Laboratories, Washington University School of Medicine, St Louis, Missouri 63110, USA
J Am Coll Cardiol 47:384-90. 2006..This study sought to characterize the early features of diabetic cardiomyopathy by magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) tagging...
- Standardizing the definition of hyperenhancement in the quantitative assessment of infarct size and myocardial viability using delayed contrast-enhanced CMROlga Bondarenko
Department of Cardiology, VU University Medical Center, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
J Cardiovasc Magn Reson 7:481-5. 2005..To evaluate a standardized definition of delayed hyperenhancement in the analysis of contrast-enhanced cardiac magnetic resonance (ceCMR) imaging...
- Breath-hold FLASH and FISP cardiovascular MR imaging: left ventricular volume differences and reproducibilityJames C C Moon
Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance Unit, Royal Brompton Hospital, Sydney St, London SW3 6NP, England
Radiology 223:789-97. 2002..To compare fast imaging with steady-state precession (FISP) and fast low-angle shot (FLASH) magnetic resonance acquisitions to quantify left ventricular volumes, mass, and function and to determine if the two techniques are comparable...
- Delayed contrast-enhanced magnetic resonance imaging for the prediction of regional functional improvement after acute myocardial infarctionAernout M Beek
Department of Cardiology, Vrije Universiteit Medical Center, De Boelelaan 1117, 1007 MB Amsterdam, The Netherlands
J Am Coll Cardiol 42:895-901. 2003..We evaluated whether delayed contrast-enhanced magnetic resonance imaging (DCE-MRI) using an extracellular contrast agent could predict improvement of dysfunctional but viable myocardium after acute reperfused myocardial infarction (MI)...
- Interstudy reproducibility of right ventricular volumes, function, and mass with cardiovascular magnetic resonanceFrank Grothues
Centre for Advanced MR in Cardiology, Cardiovascular MR Unit, Royal Brompton Hospital, National Heart and Lung Institute, Imperial College, London, United Kingdom
Am Heart J 147:218-23. 2004..We sought to determine the interstudy reproducibility of measurements of right ventricular (RV) volumes, function, and mass with CMR and compare it with correspondent LV values...
- Time-resolved 3-dimensional velocity mapping in the thoracic aorta: visualization of 3-directional blood flow patterns in healthy volunteers and patientsMichael Markl
Department of Radiology, Stanford University, Stanford, CA 94304, USA
J Comput Assist Tomogr 28:459-68. 2004..Various visualization tools were used to analyze blood flow patterns within a single 3-component velocity volumetric acquisition of the entire thoracic aorta..
- Cine MR angiography of the heart with segmented true fast imaging with steady-state precessionJ C Carr
Department of Radiology, Northwestern University Medical School, 448 E Ontario St, Suite 700, Chicago, IL 60611, USA
Radiology 219:828-34. 2001..Segmented cine true FISP MR imaging generated high-contrast MR images of the heart in healthy subjects and in patients with heart disease and produced image quality superior to that with cine FLASH MR imaging...
- Late gadolinium enhancement cardiovascular magnetic resonance in genotyped hypertrophic cardiomyopathy with normal phenotypeBradford Strijack
Department of Medicine, St Boniface General Hospital, University of Manitoba, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
J Cardiovasc Magn Reson 10:58. 2008..This finding has important implications for phenotype screening in HCM...
- Effect of temporal resolution on the estimation of left ventricular function by cardiac MR imagingYusuke Inoue
Department of Radiology, Institute of Medical Science, University of Tokyo, Tokyo 108 8639, Japan
Magn Reson Imaging 23:641-5. 2005..In conclusion, low true temporal resolution causes overestimation of ESV and underestimation of EF. Improvement of apparent temporal resolution mildly reduces but does not eliminate the errors caused by low true temporal resolution...
- Accelerated 4D dobutamine stress MR imaging with k-t BLAST: feasibility and diagnostic performanceCosima Jahnke
Department of Internal Medicine Cardiology, German Heart Institute Berlin, Augustenburger Platz 1, 13353 Berlin, Germany
Radiology 241:718-28. 2006....
- 3D myocardial tissue tracking with slice followed cine DENSE MRIBruce S Spottiswoode
UCT MRC Medical Imaging Research Unit, University of Cape Town, South Africa
J Magn Reson Imaging 27:1019-27. 2008..To track three-dimensional (3D) myocardial tissue motion using slice followed cine displacement encoded imaging with stimulated echoes (DENSE)...
- Gadolinium delayed enhancement cardiovascular magnetic resonance correlates with clinical measures of myocardial infarctionW Patricia Ingkanisorn
National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute, National Institutes of Health, Department of Health and Human Services, Bethesda, Maryland 20892 1061, USA
J Am Coll Cardiol 43:2253-9. 2004..Acute infarct mass by cardiac magnetic resonance (CMR) was compared with peak troponin I, acute and chronic left ventricular (LV) systolic function, and chronic infarct mass in patients imaged after recent acute MI...
- Clinical applications of cardiovascular magnetic resonance in congenital heart diseaseAnne Marie Valente
Boston Adult Congenital Heart Service, Department of Cardiology, Children s Hospital Boston, Brigham and Women s Hospital, 300 Longwood Avenue, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Cardiol Clin 25:97-110, vi. 2007..This article provides an approach to CMR evaluation of several common congenital heart lesions...
- Comparison of flow patterns in ascending aortic aneurysms and volunteers using four-dimensional magnetic resonance velocity mappingThomas A Hope
Department of Radiology, Stanford University, Stanford, California 94304, USA
J Magn Reson Imaging 26:1471-9. 2007..To determine the difference in flow patterns between healthy volunteers and ascending aortic aneurysm patients using time-resolved three-dimensional (3D) phase contrast magnetic resonance velocity (4D-flow) profiling...
- Atrial dimensions in health and left ventricular disease using cardiovascular magnetic resonanceJeffrey L Anderson
LDS Hospital, University of Utah School of Medicine, Salt Lake City, Utah, USA
J Cardiovasc Magn Reson 7:671-5. 2005..We assessed atrial size by CMR in healthy and diseased subjects to determine normal adult ranges...
- Quantification of regional functional improvement of infarcted myocardium after primary PTCA by contrast-enhanced magnetic resonance imagingGert Klug
Clinical Division of Cardiology, Medical University, Innsbruck, Austria
J Magn Reson Imaging 29:298-304. 2009....
- Multislice MR perfusion imaging and regional myocardial function analysis: complimentary findings in chronic myocardial ischemiaB J Wintersperger
Department of Diagnostic Radiology, Klinikum Grosshadern, University of Munich, Germany
Int J Card Imaging 15:425-34. 1999..The purpose of this study is to assess the reliability of multislice MR perfusion imaging in comparison to regional wall function and nuclear medicine and to test different qualitative and quantitative parameters for perfusion assessment...
- Accurate estimation of global and regional cardiac function by retrospectively gated multidetector row computed tomography: comparison with cine magnetic resonance imagingBénédicte Belge
Division of Cardiology, Universite Catholique de Louvain, Brussels, Belgium
Eur Radiol 16:1424-33. 2006..51+/-31%; P=NS) and also correlated well (r=0.91; P<0.001). Retrospectively gated MDCT can accurately estimate LV volumes, EF and regional LV wall thickening compared to cine MR...
- Myocardial scarring in asymptomatic or mildly symptomatic patients with hypertrophic cardiomyopathyLubna Choudhury
Feinberg Cardiovascular Research Institute, Department of Medicine, Northwestern University, Chicago, Illinois, USA
J Am Coll Cardiol 40:2156-64. 2002..We sought to ascertain whether myocardial scarring occurs in living unselected patients with hypertrophic cardiomyopathy (HCM)...
- Acute myocarditis: noninvasive evaluation with cardiac MRI and transthoracic echocardiographyOrly Goitein
Department of Diagnostic Imaging, Sheba Medical Center, Tel Hashomer, 52621 Tel Aviv, Israel
AJR Am J Roentgenol 192:254-8. 2009..The purpose of this article is to describe the role of cardiac MRI and transthoracic echocardiography (TTE) in the diagnosis of acute myocarditis...
- Cardiac involvement in patients with Becker muscular dystrophy: new diagnostic and pathophysiological insights by a CMR approachAli Yilmaz
Division of Cardiology, Robert Bosch Krankenhaus, Stuttgart, Germany
J Cardiovasc Magn Reson 10:50. 2008..Cardiovascular magnetic resonance (CMR) has the potential to detect cardiac involvement by depicting early scar formation that may appear before onset of wall motion abnormalities...
- Effect of endocardial trabeculae on left ventricular measurements and measurement reproducibility at cardiovascular MR imagingTheano Papavassiliu
Medical Clinic I, Univ Hosp of Mannheim, Theodor Kutzer Ufer 1 3, 68167 Mannheim, Germany
Radiology 236:57-64. 2005....
- Serial cine-magnetic resonance imaging of left ventricular remodeling after myocardial infarction in ratsM Nahrendorf
Physikalisches Institut (EP5, , Germany
J Magn Reson Imaging 14:547-55. 2001..These morphologic changes were accompanied by an early decline of EF; myocardial function characterized by wall thickening deteriorated later...
- Ultrafast three-dimensional contrast-enhanced magnetic resonance angiography and imaging in the diagnosis of partial anomalous pulmonary venous drainageV A Ferrari
Adult Congenital Heart Disease Department of Medicine, University of Pennsylvania Medical Center, Philadelphia 19104, USA
J Am Coll Cardiol 37:1120-8. 2001..of our study was to evaluate patients with suspected anomalous pulmonary veins (APVs) and atrial septal defects (ASDs) using fast cine magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) and ultrafast three-dimensional magnetic resonance angiography (MRA).
- Assessment of global and regional myocardial function in the mouse using cine and tagged MRIRong Zhou
Department of Radiology, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA 19104, USA
Magn Reson Med 49:760-4. 2003..The results of the regional strain analysis were consistent with similar studies in larger animals. This work demonstrates the first characterization of regional myocardial function in the mouse via SPAMM techniques...
- The exactness of left ventricular segmentation in cine magnetic resonance imaging and its impact on systolic function valuesC Ebeling Barbier
Department of Radiology, Uppsala University Hospital, Uppsala, Sweden
Acta Radiol 48:285-91. 2007To evaluate the impact of exactness of the segmentation of the left ventricle (LV), using cine magnetic resonance imaging (MRI).
- Cerebrospinal fluid dynamics and relation with blood flow: a magnetic resonance study with semiautomated cerebrospinal fluid segmentationO Baledent
Service de biophysique et traitement de l image médicale, UMR 6600 CNRS, CHU Amiens, Université Picardie Jules Verne, Amiens, France
Invest Radiol 36:368-77. 2001..To investigate and measure temporal and amplitude aspects of blood and cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) flow waveform relations...
- Accelerating cine phase-contrast flow measurements using k-t BLAST and k-t SENSEChristof Baltes
Institute for Biomedical Engineering, University and ETH Zurich, Zurich, Switzerland
Magn Reson Med 54:1430-8. 2005..3 x net accelerations, respectively. In summary, k-t BLAST and k-t SENSE are promising approaches that permit significant scan-time reduction in PC velocity mapping, thus making high-resolution breath-held flow quantification possible...
- Cardiac CINE MR imaging with a 32-channel cardiac coil and parallel imaging: impact of acceleration factors on image quality and volumetric accuracyBernd J Wintersperger
Department of Clinical Radiology, University Hospitals Grosshadern, Ludwig Maximilians University, Munich, Germany
J Magn Reson Imaging 23:222-7. 2006To assess the impact of parallel imaging algorithms on image quality and volumetric accuracy of CINE magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) with high temporal and spatial resolution using a new 32-channel dedicated cardiac phased array coil.
- MR tagging demonstrates quantitative differences in regional ventricular wall motion in mice, rats, and menWei Liu
Dept of Biomedical Engineering, Case Western Reserve Univ, Wickenden 427, 10900 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH 44106, USA
Am J Physiol Heart Circ Physiol 291:H2515-21. 2006....
- Cardiac magnetic resonance elastography. Initial resultsThomas Elgeti
Department of Radiology, Charite Universitatsmedizin Berlin, Campus Mitte, Berlin, Germany
Invest Radiol 43:762-72. 2008..To develop cardiac magnetic resonance elastography (MRE) for noninvasively measuring left ventricular (LV) pressure-volume (P-V) work...
- Assessment of coronary flow reserve with fast cine phase contrast magnetic resonance imaging: comparison with measurement by Doppler guide wireM Shibata
The First Department of Internal Medicine, Mie University, Tsu 514 8507, Japan
J Magn Reson Imaging 10:563-8. 1999..91). In conclusion, fast cine phase contrast MR imaging is a useful technique, which can provide a noninvasive assessment of flow reserve ratios in patients with coronary artery disease. J. Magn. Reson. Imaging 1999;10:563-568...
- Accuracy of contrast-enhanced magnetic resonance imaging in predicting improvement of regional myocardial function in patients after acute myocardial infarctionBernhard L Gerber
Cardiology Division, Department of Medicine, Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore, MD 21287 6568, USA
Circulation 106:1083-9. 2002..Because the significance of these CE patterns for myocardial viability remains debated, we evaluated their diagnostic accuracy to quantitatively predict late functional improvement of regional contractility...
- Mesenchymal stem cells from ischemic heart disease patients improve left ventricular function after acute myocardial infarctionRobert W Grauss
Department of Cardiology, Leiden University Medical Center, Leiden, The Netherlands
Am J Physiol Heart Circ Physiol 293:H2438-47. 2007..hMSCs from patients with IHD engraft in infarcted mouse myocardium and preserve LV function 2 wk after AMI, potentially through an enhancement of scar vascularity and a reduction of wall thinning...
- Regenerating MR tagged images using harmonic phase (HARP) methodsNael F Osman
Department of Radiology, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD 21287, USA
IEEE Trans Biomed Eng 51:1428-33. 2004..Results are demonstrated on images acquired with SPAMM, CSPAMM, and fast-HARP pulse sequences...
- Upper airway motion depicted at cine MR imaging performed during sleep: comparison between young Patients with and those without obstructive sleep apneaLane F Donnelly
Department of Radiology, Children s Hospital Medical Center, 3333 Burnet Ave, Cincinnati, OH 45229 3039, USA
Radiology 227:239-45. 2003..To compare the patterns of dynamic airway motion depicted on cine magnetic resonance (MR) images obtained during sleep between young patients with and those without obstructive sleep apnea (OSA)...
- Accelerating cardiac cine 3D imaging using k-t BLASTSebastian Kozerke
Department of Imaging Sciences, Guy s Hospital, King s College, London, UK
Magn Reson Med 52:19-26. 2004..By shortening the acquisition substantially, k-t BLAST may greatly facilitate volumetric imaging of the heart for evaluation of regional wall motion and the assessment of ventricular volume and ejection fraction...
- Improved cine displacement-encoded MRI using balanced steady-state free precession and time-adaptive sensitivity encoding parallel imaging at 3 TDaniel Kim
Department of Radiology, New York University, New York, NY 10016, USA
NMR Biomed 20:591-601. 2007..The combined implementation of b-SSFP imaging, 3T imaging, echo-combination image reconstruction, and TSENSE parallel imaging can be used to incrementally improve the cine displacement-encoded MRI pulse sequence...
- Characteristics of cerebrospinal fluid flow in Cavalier King Charles Spaniels analyzed using phase velocity cine magnetic resonance imagingSofia Cerda-Gonzalez
Department of Clinical Sciences, College of Veterinary Medicine, Cornell University, Ithaca, NY, USA
Vet Radiol Ultrasound 50:467-76. 2009..CSF flow can be assessed in dogs using phase-contrast cine MRI. Obstruction to flow at the foramen magnum is common in Cavalier King Charles Spaniels and CSF flow pattern and velocity are related to the presence of syringomyelia...
- Images in cardiovascular medicine. Bicuspid aortic valve aneurysmOsman Ratib
Department of Radiological Sciences and the Ahmanson UCLA Adult Congenital Heart Disease Center, The David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA, Los Angeles, California 90095 1679, USA
Circulation 109:671. 2004
- Late gadolinium enhanced cardiovascular magnetic resonance in Becker muscular dystrophyA Varghese
Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance Unit, Royal Brompton and Harefield NHS Trust, London, UK
Heart 90:e59. 2004..Similar detection of late gadolinium enhancement in conjunction with other uses of cardiovascular magnetic resonance may contribute significantly to the diagnosis and management of patients with this unusual and important diagnosis...
- Myocardial blood flow in patients with dilated cardiomyopathy: quantitative assessment with velocity-encoded cine magnetic resonance imaging of the coronary sinusNorbert Watzinger
Department of Radiology, University of California, San Francisco, California 94143 0628, USA
J Magn Reson Imaging 21:347-53. 2005....
- Improved myocardial tagging contrast in cine balanced SSFP imagesEl Sayed H Ibrahim
Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, Maryland 21287, USA
J Magn Reson Imaging 24:1159-67. 2006..To improve the tag persistence throughout the whole cardiac cycle by providing a constant tag-contrast throughout all the cardiac phases when using balanced steady-state free precession (bSSFP) imaging...
- The utility of magnetic resonance imaging in cardiac tissue regeneration trialsValentin Fuster
Zena and Michael A Wiener Cardiovascular Institute and The Marie Josée and Henry R Kravis Center for Cardiovascular Health, Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York, NY 10029, USA
Nat Clin Pract Cardiovasc Med 3:S2-7. 2006..We contend that cardiac magnetic resonance imaging is ideally suited to assess response to myocardial regeneration therapy and can be exploited to yield valuable insights into the mechanism of action of myocardial regeneration therapies...
- Cardiac functional analysis by free-breath real-time cine CMR with a spatiotemporal filtering method, TSENSE: comparison with breath-hold cine CMRMasaki Yamamuro
Department of Diagnostic Imaging and Nuclear Medicine, Kyoto University Graduate School of Medicine, Kyoto, Japan
J Cardiovasc Magn Reson 8:801-7. 2006..05) and underestimation of EF (p < .01) were observed with the other protocol. Real-time cine CMR with TSENSE can provide acceptable cardiac functional values...
- Differentiation of recently infarcted myocardium from chronic myocardial scar: the value of contrast-enhanced SSFP-based cine MR imagingKyoung Ah Kim
Department of Radiology, Research Institute of Radiology, University of Ulsan College of Medicine, Asan Medical Center, Seoul, Korea
Korean J Radiol 7:14-9. 2006..CE-cine MRI is thought to be quite useful for determining the age of myocardial infarction, in addition to its utility for assessing myocardial contractility...
- Prognostic value of right ventricular mass, volume, and function in idiopathic pulmonary arterial hypertensionSerge A van Wolferen
Department of Pulmonary Diseases, Institute for Cardiovascular Research ICaR VU, VU University Medical Center, De Boelelaan 1117, 1081 HV Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Eur Heart J 28:1250-7. 2007..This study investigated the relationship between right ventricular (RV) structure and function and survival in idiopathic pulmonary arterial hypertension (IPAH)...
- Comprehensive cardiac magnetic resonance imaging at 3.0 Tesla: feasibility and implications for clinical applicationsMatthias Gutberlet
Charite, Campus Virchow Klinikum, Universitatsmedizin Berlin, Klinik fur Strahlenheilkunde, Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Medicine, Berlin, Germany
Invest Radiol 41:154-67. 2006..The objective of this study was to examine the applicability of high magnetic field strengths for comprehensive functional and structural cardiac magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)...
- Improved quantitative assessment of left ventricular volumes using TGrE approach after application of extracellular contrast agent at 3 TeslaAshraf Hamdan
Department of Internal Medicine Cardiology, German Heart Institute Berlin, Berlin, Germany
J Cardiovasc Magn Reson 9:845-53. 2007..0 T cardiovascular magnetic resonance (CMR) system...
- Cardiac steady-state free precession CINE magnetic resonance imaging at 3.0 tesla: impact of parallel imaging acceleration on volumetric accuracy and signal parametersBernd J Wintersperger
Department of Clinical Radiology, University Hospitals, Grosshadern, Ludwig Maximilians University, Munich, Germany
Invest Radiol 41:141-7. 2006..We sought to evaluate the impact of 3.0 T on accelerated CINE steady-state free precession (SSFP) regarding signal parameters and its volumetric accuracy...
- Technology insight: MRI of the myocardiumDipan J Shah
Nashville Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance Institute, The Heart Group, PLLC, Brentwood, TN, USA
Nat Clin Pract Cardiovasc Med 2:597-605; quiz 606. 2005..In addition, we present clinical scenarios in which the performance of multifaceted imaging by MRI can alter clinical decision making...
- Reproducibility and inter-observer variability of dobutamine stress CMR in patients with severe coronary disease: implications for clinical researchMushabbar A Syed
Laboratory of Cardiac Energetics, National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute, National Institutes of Health, Department of Health and Human Services, Bethesda, Maryland 20892, USA
J Cardiovasc Magn Reson 7:763-8. 2005..The purpose of this study was to analyze reproducibility and inter-observer variability of dobutamine stress cardiac magnetic resonance imaging (dobutamine CMR) and its implications on serial studies...
- Assessing normal pulse wave velocity in the proximal pulmonary arteries using transit time: a feasibility, repeatability, and observer reproducibility study by cardiovascular magnetic resonanceWilliam M Bradlow
Imperial College, and Cardiovascular MR Unit, Royal Brompton Hospital, Sydney Street, London, United Kingdom
J Magn Reson Imaging 25:974-81. 2007..To calculate pulse wave velocity (PWV) in the proximal pulmonary arteries (PAs) by cardiovascular magnetic resonance (CMR) using the transit-time method, and address respiratory variation, repeatability, and observer reproducibility...
- Modified RV short axis series--a new method for cardiac MRI measurement of right ventricular volumesWendy E Strugnell
Cardiovascular MRI Research Centre, The Prince Charles Hospital, Rode Rd, Chermside, Queensland 4032, Australia
J Cardiovasc Magn Reson 7:769-74. 2005..This technique, the modified RV short axis series, is oriented to the outflow tract of the right ventricle...
- Effects of primary angioplasty for acute myocardial infarction on early and late infarct size and left ventricular wall characteristicsTimo Baks
Department of Cardiology, Thoraxcenter, Rotterdam, The Netherlands
J Am Coll Cardiol 47:40-4. 2006..Infarct size decreased by 31%. Segments without MO had early increased wall thickness and late partially normalized wall thickening. Segments with MO showed late wall thinning and no functional recovery at five months...
- Ang II and Aldosterone Effects on Insulin Resistance in Cardiovascular TissueJAMES RUSSELL SOWERS; Fiscal Year: 2013..A better understanding of factors involved in insulin resistance should enable development of therapeutic targets to help prevent diabetes and cardiovascular disease. ..
- Iron and AtherosclerosisSubha Raman; Fiscal Year: 2006..Subgroup analyses will include comparison of the presence of iron symptomatic versus asymptomatic patients and women versus age-matched men. ..
- Modeling, Monitoring and Control of HydrocephalusANDREAS LINNINGER; Fiscal Year: 2008..unreadable] [unreadable] [unreadable]..
- THREE-DIMENSIONAL TONGUE MOTION IN SPEECHMaureen Stone; Fiscal Year: 2005..Dynamic finite element models will link internal muscular activity to surface shape motion. The 3D models will be physiologically accurate and can be made more or less complex to suit the experimental condition. ..
- Multi-Modality Patient-Specific Evaluation of IschemiaRandolph Setser; Fiscal Year: 2006..If successful, this proposal could enhance visualization of the effects of coronary artery disease in individual patients, thus enabling optimized revascularization planning tailored to the individual's anatomy. ..
- MR Guided Transendocardial Angiogenic AgentsMaythem Saeed; Fiscal Year: 2007..abstract_text> ..
- IMPROVED CINE MRI BY DIRECT-INVERSION RECONSTRUCTIONMarijn Brummer; Fiscal Year: 2009Acquisition speed remains a critical issue in cine magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)...
- The Cardiac Atlas Project: Establishment of a Cardiac MRI Database.ALISTAIR ANDREW YOUNG; Fiscal Year: 2010..By pooling data from many studies into a single resource, researchers will be able to perform standardized comparisons across many patient groups, in order to better predict and evaluate the effects of disease and treatment. ..
- MRI Detection of Doxorubicin Induced CardiotoxicityWILLIAM HUNDLEY; Fiscal Year: 2007..In addition, further animal studies will be designed to identify treatment strategies for Doxorubicin induced cardiotoxicity. [unreadable] [unreadable]..
- Hybrid Imaging of Angiogenesis and ArteriogenesisAlbert Sinusas; Fiscal Year: 2009....
- Imaging of MMP activation and myocardial strainsAlbert Sinusas; Fiscal Year: 2007..unreadable] [unreadable] [unreadable]..
- Superior Cardiac MRI using Wideband SSFP at 3 TeslaKrishna Nayak; Fiscal Year: 2007..Utilizing SNR improvements from the 3T platform and from SSFP sequences to achieve higher spatial and temporal resolution directly addresses the current limitations of clinical cardiac MRI. [unreadable] [unreadable]..
- Transcatheter Intra-arterial Perfusion MRI Monitoring of Liver Tumor EmbolizationANDREW CHRISTIAN LARSON; Fiscal Year: 2010..Task 2: To test the hypothesis that DSA flow estimates are poorly reflective of tumor perfusion reduction by comparison to quantitative intra-procedural TRIP-MRI perfusion measurements. ..
- Comprehensive Magnetic Resonance in PADChristopher Kramer; Fiscal Year: 2008..Improving the health outcomes and quality of life in patients with PAD is a major goal of this proposal. ..
- Measuring the Efficacy of Endovascular Treatment of AAAPeter Faries; Fiscal Year: 2007..the change in the cross-sectional area and volume of the aneurysm during systole and diastole using cine magnetic resonance imaging. This information may provide a non-invasive means of confirming the success of endovascular stent ..
- Comprehensive MR Imaging of Elderly Vascular FunctionWILLIAM HUNDLEY; Fiscal Year: 2008..unreadable] [unreadable] [unreadable]..
- Self-Gated Cardiac MRIAndrew Larson; Fiscal Year: 2008..Specific Aim 4: Self-gating can be used for prospective synchronization of MR image acquisition to the diastolic phase of the cardiac cycle. ..
- Mechanics of non-contact ACL injuries in female athletesChristopher Powers; Fiscal Year: 2007..abstract_text> ..
- Noninvasive Measurements of Intracranial PressureNoam Alperin; Fiscal Year: 2004..3. Quantify and demonstrate improved reproducibility of the volumetric flow rates and the resulting ICP values. ..
- Ultrasound Imaging SystemAlbert Sinusas; Fiscal Year: 2003..This shared instrumentation proposal represents an important step towards establishing a comprehensive experimental cardiovascular imaging center and a NIH supported training program. ..
- MRI EVALUATION OF THE EFFECTS OF CORONARY ARTERY DISEASELeon Axel; Fiscal Year: 2002..The results of the MRI studies will be compared with both conventional radionuclide imaging studies and the patient's clinical course. ..
- MR IMAGING OF MYOCARDIAL VIABILITY AFTER ISCHEMIC INSULTDara Kraitchman; Fiscal Year: 2004..abstract_text> ..
- Rapid Flow Evaluaton by Magnetic Resonance ImagingMark Doyle; Fiscal Year: 2006..Following the development stage, clinical application will be made to patients with aortic valvular diseases. ..
- Magnetic Catheter Navigation in 1.5 Tesla EnvironmentMark Wilson; Fiscal Year: 2006..If successful, the prototype created in this project would be reproducible and behave predictably under a given set of conditions. [unreadable] [unreadable]..
- Strain-Encoded MR For Direct Imaging of Cardiac FunctionNael Osman; Fiscal Year: 2006..Our long-term goal will be to compare the clinical sensitivity and specificity of SENC for determining viability against other existing modalities, such as SPECT, PET, or dobutamine stress echo. ..
- NON INVASIVE MRI OF HUMAN VULNERABLE PLAQUEValentin Fuster; Fiscal Year: 2001..Overall, the projects represent highly interactive efforts of experienced investigators who will develop new approaches to the vulnerable plaque using molecular biology, animal models, clinical investigation, and MRI. ..
- REGIONAL BETA ADRENERGIC DURING LV REMODELINGChristopher Kramer; Fiscal Year: 2002..Effects of beta-blockade on regional cell morphometry, collagen content, and blood flow will be assessed using isolated myocytes, quantitative histopathology, and fluorescent microspheres, respectively. ..
- Quantification of Regional Myocardial Oxygenation by MRIJie Zheng; Fiscal Year: 2008..Ultimately, the proposed methods may facilitate more comprehensive MRI assessments of CAD and other cardiac diseases. [unreadable] [unreadable]..
- Dedicated Animal SPECT X-ray CTAlbert Sinusas; Fiscal Year: 2004..Thus, the proposed system would meet all of the needs of the investigators of this shared instrumentation grant, allowing for high resolution imaging in small animals and absolute quantification of radiotracer uptake. ..
- MYOCARDIAL PERFUSION, RISK FACTORS, AND CORONARY CALCIUMMichael Jerosch Herold; Fiscal Year: 2003..S. there is strong interest in developing such new measures of subclinical disease which would provide an early opportunity for intervention and lifestyle modification to prevent CHD and/or congestive heart failure. ..
- Cardiac Function and Cardiac iron (T2*) in ThalassemiaJohn Wood; Fiscal Year: 2007..These studies will provide the necessary groundwork for longitudinal studies of cardiac iron load on cardiac performance in thalassemia patients. ..
- MAGNETIC RESONANCE CORONARY ANGIOGRAPHYJohn Oshinski; Fiscal Year: 2001....
- MESA Family StudyGregory Burke; Fiscal Year: 2007..abstract_text> ..
- Expert Visual Guidance of Ultrasound for TelemedicineFlorence Sheehan; Fiscal Year: 2006..Specific Aim #4 is to make the guidance easily applicable to different organs. [unreadable] [unreadable]..