myocardial perfusion imaging
Summary: The creation and display of functional images showing where the blood is flowing into the MYOCARDIUM by following over time the distribution of tracers injected into the blood stream.
- Chen Z, Wang G, Liang L, Lu X, Guo Q, Zhai Y, et al. [Determination of iodine content in the left ventricular myocardium of healthy subjects using dual-source dual-energy CT myocardial first perfusion imaging: a preliminary study]. Zhonghua Xin Xue Guan Bing Za Zhi. 2017;45:415-418 pubmed publisher..07?0.27±0.06?0.28±0.08?0.28±0.07?0.29±0.08?0.31±0.07?0.27±0.06?0.29±0.06?0.21±0.07????17??nic?????????????????????(p?<0.05)????????????????(p?>0.05)? ??? ????????????????3.1?7.8 mg/ml??????????????. ..
- Yusuf S, Durand J, Lenihan D, Swafford J. Dextrocardia: an incidental finding. Tex Heart Inst J. 2009;36:358-9 pubmed
- Kurisu S, Sumimoto Y, Ikenaga H, Ishibashi K, Fukuda Y, Kihara Y. Effects of chronic kidney disease on myocardial washout rate of thallium-201 in patients with normal myocardial perfusion on single photon emission computed tomography. Ann Nucl Med. 2017;31:703-708 pubmed publisher..24, p?=?0.002) were the major determinants of myocardial WR of Tl-201, but hemodialysis was not. Our data suggest that CKD is associated with increased myocardial WR of Tl-201 in patients with normal perfusion on SPECT. ..
- Wang J, Xiang B, Deng J, Lin H, Freed D, Arora R, et al. Preservation of Myocardial Perfusion and Function by Keeping Hypertrophied Heart Empty and Beating for Valve Surgery: An In Vivo MR Study of Pig Hearts. Biomed Res Int. 2017;2017:4107587 pubmed publisher..6 ± 7.2 days after ascending aorta banding underwent NNBP and NHCA, respectively. Near infrared myocardial perfusion imaging with indocyanine green (ICG) was conducted to assess myocardial perfusion...
- Sethi P, Panchal H, Veeranki S, Ur Rahman Z, Mamudu H, Paul T. Diagnostic Value of Noninvasive Computed Tomography Perfusion Imaging and Coronary Computed Tomography Angiography for Assessing Hemodynamically Significant Native Coronary Artery Lesions. Am J Med Sci. 2017;354:291-298 pubmed publisher..93-9.43), 0.209 (CI: 0.12-0.36), and 31.97 (CI: 11.59-88.20). This result suggests that CTP with CTA significantly improves diagnostic performance of coronary artery lesions compared to CTA alone and closely comparable with invasive FFR. ..
- Alsamarah A, Bansari A, Nasser H, Raza W, Alsamarah I, Bagrova A, et al. Comparison of the Appropriateness of Myocardial Perfusion Imaging in Men Versus Women. Am J Cardiol. 2017;120:191-195 pubmed publisher..maybe appropriate, and rarely appropriate) and cardiovascular outcomes in patients undergoing nuclear myocardial perfusion imaging (MPI) between June 2011 and September 2014 in predominantly inpatient setting...
- Pelgrim G, van Hamersvelt R, Willemink M, Schmidt B, Flohr T, Schilham A, et al. Accuracy of iodine quantification using dual energy CT in latest generation dual source and dual layer CT. Eur Radiol. 2017;27:3904-3912 pubmed publisher..Lowest measurement error was found in scans with largest photon energy separation. â€¢ Dual-source CT quantified iodine slightly more accurately than dual layer CT. ..
- Carpeggiani C, Picano E, Brambilla M, Michelassi C, Knuuti J, Kauffman P, et al. Variability of radiation doses of cardiac diagnostic imaging tests: the RADIO-EVINCI study (RADIationdOse subproject of the EVINCI study). BMC Cardiovasc Disord. 2017;17:63 pubmed publisher..significant radiation dose through repeated exposures to coronary computed tomographic angiography, myocardial perfusion imaging with single photon emission computed tomography or positron emission tomography, and to invasive ..
- Nudi F, Schillaci O, Di Belardino N, Versaci F, Tomai F, Pinto A, et al. Temporal Trends in the Prevalence, Severity, and Localization of Myocardial Ischemia and Necrosis at Myocardial Perfusion Imaging After Myocardial Infarction. Am J Cardiol. 2017;120:1238-1244 pubmed publisher..Whether these changes have impacted on the presence, severity, and localization of necrosis at myocardial perfusion imaging (MPI) has not been appraised to date...
- Engbers E, Timmer J, Mouden M, Knollema S, Jager P, Ottervanger J. Prognostic Value of Myocardial Perfusion Imaging with a Cadmium-Zinc-Telluride SPECT Camera in Patients Suspected of Having Coronary Artery Disease. J Nucl Med. 2017;58:1459-1463 pubmed publisherThe prognostic value of myocardial perfusion imaging (MPI) with the cadmium-zinc-telluride (CZT) SPECT camera is not well established...
- Nielles Vallespin S, Khalique Z, Ferreira P, de Silva R, Scott A, Kilner P, et al. Assessment of Myocardial Microstructural Dynamics by In Vivo Diffusion Tensor Cardiac Magnetic Resonance. J Am Coll Cardiol. 2017;69:661-676 pubmed publisher..These novel insights significantly improve understanding of contractile dysfunction at a level of noninvasive interrogation not previously available in humans. ..
- Chung H, Ko S, Hwang H, So Y, Yi J, Lee E. Diagnostic Performance of Coronary CT Angiography, Stress Dual-Energy CT Perfusion, and Stress Perfusion Single-Photon Emission Computed Tomography for Coronary Artery Disease: Comparison with Combined Invasive Coronary Angiography and Stress Perfusi. Korean J Radiol. 2017;18:476-486 pubmed publisher..stress perfusion single-photon emission computed tomography (SPECT), and the combinations of CCTA with myocardial perfusion imaging (CCTA + DE-CTP and CCTA + SPECT) for identifying coronary artery stenosis that causes myocardial ..
- Marwick T. Consistency of myocardial deformation imaging between vendors. Eur J Echocardiogr. 2010;11:414-6 pubmed publisher..The implications of these findings for the clinical application of strain are discussed. ..
- Bailey G, Healy A, Young B, Sharma E, Meadows J, Chun H, et al. Relative predictive value of lung cancer screening CT versus myocardial perfusion attenuation correction CT in the evaluation of coronary calcium. PLoS ONE. 2017;12:e0175678 pubmed publisher..It is therefore reasonable to use LCSCT images to derive and report Agatston-based CACS for cardiovascular risk assessment, whereas the use of ACCT images to report Agatston-based CACS is not currently practical. ..
- Takahashi K, Takeuchi T, Hosokai Y, Odagiri H, Saito H. Motion-frozen Imaging by Gated Myocardial Perfusion Single Photon Emission Computed Tomography Using Multi-focus Fan Beam Collimator in Thallium-201 Study. Nihon Hoshasen Gijutsu Gakkai Zasshi. 2017;73:282-290 pubmed publisher..The results of this MF image with IQ · SPECT study suggest that the optimal acquisition parameter should be 56 beats/view in 8 frames per R-R interval, and the optimal reconstruction parameters should be subset 3 and iteration 14. ..
- Lee J, Hwang D, Park J, Zhang J, Tong Y, Kim C, et al. Exploring Coronary Circulatory Response to Stenosis and Its Association With Invasive Physiologic Indexes Using Absolute Myocardial Blood Flow and Coronary Pressure. Circulation. 2017;136:1798-1808 pubmed publisher..URL: https://www.clinicaltrials.gov. Unique identifier: NCT01366404. ..
- Gaemperli O, Kaufmann P, Alkadhi H. Cardiac hybrid imaging. Eur J Nucl Med Mol Imaging. 2014;41 Suppl 1:S91-103 pubmed
- Caobelli F, Haaf P, Chronis J, Haenny G, Brinkert M, Pfisterer M, et al. Prognostic Usefulness of Cardiac Stress Test Modalities in Patients With Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus Who Underwent Myocardial Perfusion Scintigraphy (from the Basel Asymptomatic High-Risk Diabetics' Outcome Trial). Am J Cardiol. 2017;120:1098-1103 pubmed publisher..MPS provided an incremental prognostic value in pharmacological patients and in patients with <6METs. In contrast, patients who were able to achieve ?6 METs were at low risk and do not need further risk stratification. ..
- Salerno M, Sharif B, Arheden H, Kumar A, Axel L, Li D, et al. Recent Advances in Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance: Techniques and Applications. Circ Cardiovasc Imaging. 2017;10: pubmed publisher..This review will highlight some recent novel cardiovascular magnetic resonance imaging techniques, concepts, and applications. ..
- Gulsin G, Shetye A, Khoo J, Swarbrick D, Levelt E, Lai F, et al. Does stress perfusion imaging improve the diagnostic accuracy of late gadolinium enhanced cardiac magnetic resonance for establishing the etiology of heart failure?. BMC Cardiovasc Disord. 2017;17:98 pubmed publisher..CMR first-pass myocardial perfusion imaging (perfusion-CMR) may also play role in distinguishing heart failure of ischemic and non-ischemic origins,..
- Jouni H, Askew J, Crusan D, Miller T, Gibbons R. Temporal Trends of Single-Photon Emission Computed Tomography Myocardial Perfusion Imaging in Patients With Coronary Artery Disease: A 22-Year Experience From a Tertiary Academic Medical Center. Circ Cardiovasc Imaging. 2017;10: pubmed publisher..gradual decline in the prevalence of abnormal stress single-photon emission computed tomography (SPECT) myocardial perfusion imaging studies among patients without history of coronary artery disease (CAD)...
- Durante A, Laricchia A, Benedetti G, Esposito A, Margonato A, Rimoldi O, et al. Identification of High-Risk Patients After ST-Segment-Elevation Myocardial Infarction: Comparison Between Angiographic and Magnetic Resonance Parameters. Circ Cardiovasc Imaging. 2017;10:e005841 pubmed publisher..Another novel finding of our study is a significantly increased rate of clinically driven target lesion revascularization in the index event culprit vessel in patients with MVO. ..