Genomes and Genes
Summary: The blood pressure in the ARTERIES. It is commonly measured with a SPHYGMOMANOMETER on the upper arm which represents the arterial pressure in the BRACHIAL ARTERY.
- Kawada T, Akiyama T, Shimizu S, Sata Y, Turner M, Shirai M, et al. Acute effects of arterial baroreflex on sympathetic nerve activity and plasma norepinephrine concentration. Auton Neurosci. 2014;186:62-8 pubmedb>Arterial pressure (AP) elevates as a logarithmic function of exogenously administered dose of norepinephrine (NE)...
- Chen W, Yan G, Lu Z, Lu G. [Effects and mechanisms of high-volume hemofiltration on endotoxin-induced acute lung injury of piglets]. Zhonghua Er Ke Za Zhi. 2017;55:343-348 pubmed publisher..05]?????????????????????(p?>0.05)? ??? ??????????????????????????cvvh?????????????????hvhf???????????????????????????????????. ..
- Bai J, Yu X, Liu K, Wang F, Li H, Shi X, et al. Tert-butylhydroquinone attenuates oxidative stress and inflammation in hypothalamic paraventricular nucleus in high salt-induced hypertension. Toxicol Lett. 2017;281:1-9 pubmed publisher..Our results showed that high salt intake resulted in higher mean arterial pressure, cardiac hypertrophy as well as increased plasma level of norepinephrine and interleukin (IL)-1?, IL-6 ..
- Murai S, Takase H, Sugiura T, Yamashita S, Ohte N, Dohi Y. Evaluation of the reduction in central and peripheral arterial blood pressure following an oral glucose load. Medicine (Baltimore). 2017;96:e8318 pubmed publisher..Postprandial reductions in blood perfusion of the important organs such as the brain may be underestimated when postprandial BP reduction is assessed using brachial BP measurements...
- Du Y, Shi H, Yu J. Comparison in anesthetic effects of propofol among patients with different ABO blood groups. Medicine (Baltimore). 2017;96:e5616 pubmed publisher..Each blood group (A, B, AB, and O) contained 18 participants. Mean arterial pressure (MAP), heart rate (HR), and bispectral index (BIS) were assayed with Philips monitor...
- Silva E Oliveira J, Amélio P, Abranches I, Damasceno D, Furtado F. Heart rate variability based on risk stratification for type 2 diabetes mellitus. Einstein (Sao Paulo). 2017;15:141-147 pubmed publisher..The groups at higher risk of type 2 diabetes mellitus had significantly lower linear and nonlinear heart rate variability indexes. The individuals at high risk for type 2 diabetes mellitus have lower heart rate variability. ..
- Müller J, Schwab M, Rosenfeld C, Antonow Schlorke I, Nathanielsz P, Rakers F, et al. Fetal Sheep Mesenteric Resistance Arteries: Functional and Structural Maturation. J Vasc Res. 2017;54:259-271 pubmed publisher..Absence of structural changes in the tunica media and the lack of an increase in vasoregulator receptor/enzyme expression suggest that vasoactive responses are due to the maturation of intracellular pathways at this gestational age. ..
- Webster L, Myers J, Nelson Piercy C, Harding K, Cruickshank J, Watt Coote I, et al. Labetalol Versus Nifedipine as Antihypertensive Treatment for Chronic Hypertension in Pregnancy: A Randomized Controlled Trial. Hypertension. 2017;70:915-922 pubmed publisher..This study provides support for a larger definitive trial scrutinizing the benefits and side effects of first-line antihypertensive treatment. URL: https://www.isrctn.com. Unique identifier: ISRCTN40973936. ..
- Dipla K, Triantafyllou A, Koletsos N, Papadopoulos S, Sachpekidis V, Vrabas I, et al. Impaired Muscle Oxygenation and Elevated Exercise Blood Pressure in Hypertensive Patients: Links With Vascular Stiffness. Hypertension. 2017;70:444-451 pubmed publisher..Dysregulations in muscle oxygen delivery/utilization and microvascular stiffness, in hypertensive patients, partially contribute to their exaggerated BP during exercise. ..
- Rivera Lara L, Zorrilla Vaca A, Geocadin R, Ziai W, Healy R, Thompson R, et al. Predictors of Outcome With Cerebral Autoregulation Monitoring: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis. Crit Care Med. 2017;45:695-704 pubmed publisher..Continuous assessment of cerebral autoregulation predicted outcome better than intermittent monitoring. ..
- Wei J, Song J, Jiang S, Zhang G, Wheeler D, Zhang J, et al. Role of intratubular pressure during the ischemic phase in acute kidney injury. Am J Physiol Renal Physiol. 2017;312:F1158-F1165 pubmed publisher..In summary, we found that higher Pt during the ischemic phase promoted the development of AKI, while lower Pt protected from kidney injury. Pt may be a potential target for treatment of AKI. ..
- Imamura T, Chung B, Nguyen A, Rodgers D, Sayer G, Adatya S, et al. Decoupling Between Diastolic Pulmonary Artery Pressure and Pulmonary Capillary Wedge Pressure as a Prognostic Factor After Continuous Flow Ventricular Assist Device Implantation. Circ Heart Fail. 2017;10: pubmed publisher..035). The presence of inappropriate decoupling was associated with worse outcomes in patients with LVADs. Prospective, large-scale multicenter studies to validate the result are warranted. ..
- Litwińska E, Litwinska M, Oszukowski P, Szaflik K, Kaczmarek P. Combined screening for early and late pre-eclampsia and intrauterine growth restriction by maternal history, uterine artery Doppler, mean arterial pressure and biochemical markers. Adv Clin Exp Med. 2017;26:439-448 pubmed publisher..The following parameters were recorded: maternal history, mean arterial pressure (MAP), mean uterine artery pulsatility index (UtA-PI), and the concentrations of placental growth factor (..
- Wright S, Moayedi Y, Foroutan F, Agarwal S, Paradero G, Alba A, et al. Diastolic Pressure Difference to Classify Pulmonary Hypertension in the Assessment of Heart Transplant Candidates. Circ Heart Fail. 2017;10: pubmed publisher..The QRS-gated DPD reclassifies a subset of PH-LHD patients from isolated postcapillary pulmonary hypertension to Cpc-PH, which is characterized by an adverse hemodynamic profile. ..
- Davidson S, Pretty C, Pironet A, Kamoi S, Balmer J, Desaive T, et al. Minimally invasive, patient specific, beat-by-beat estimation of left ventricular time varying elastance. Biomed Eng Online. 2017;16:42 pubmed publisher..Thus the method could be used to provide additional, patient specific information on intra- and inter-beat variation in heart function. ..
- Can B, Bilgin H. Effects of scalp block with bupivacaine versus levobupivacaine on haemodynamic response to head pinning and comparative efficacies in postoperative analgesia: A randomized controlled trial. J Int Med Res. 2017;45:439-450 pubmed publisher..Scalp blocks were performed 5?min before head pinning. The primary outcome was the mean arterial pressure (MAP), and the secondary outcomes were the heart rate (HR), visual analogue scale (VAS) scores, and ..
- Funcke S, Sauerlaender S, Pinnschmidt H, Saugel B, Bremer K, Reuter D, et al. Validation of Innovative Techniques for Monitoring Nociception during General Anesthesia: A Clinical Study Using Tetanic and Intracutaneous Electrical Stimulation. Anesthesiology. 2017;127:272-283 pubmed publisher..variability), Surgical Pleth Index (photoplethysmography), and pupillary dilatation, to heart rate, mean arterial pressure, and bispectral index, with regard to diagnostic accuracy and prediction probability for nociceptive ..
- Lundholm M, Rooney M, Maas M, Attarian H, Prabhakaran S. Wake-Up Stroke Is Associated With Greater Nocturnal Mean Arterial Pressure Variability. Stroke. 2017;48:1668-1670 pubmed publisher..BPV was calculated as the coefficient of variation of the mean arterial pressure during the first 24 hours after hospitalization...
- Oishi J, De Moraes T, Buzinari T, Carnio E, Parizotto N, Rodrigues G. Hypotensive acute effect of photobiomodulation therapy on hypertensive rats. Life Sci. 2017;178:56-60 pubmed publisherThe purpose of this study was to evaluate the acute effect of photobiomodulation therapy (PBM) on arterial pressure in hypertensive and normotensive rats with application in an abdominal region...
- Machado B, Zoccal D, Moraes D. Neurogenic hypertension and the secrets of respiration. Am J Physiol Regul Integr Comp Physiol. 2017;312:R864-R872 pubmed publisher..in the central respiratory network that impact the pattern of sympathetic discharge and the levels of arterial pressure. In addition to the fine coordination of respiratory muscle contraction and relaxation, which is essential ..
- Ristagno G, Latini R, Vaahersalo J, Masson S, Kurola J, Varpula T, et al. Early activation of the kynurenine pathway predicts early death and long-term outcome in patients resuscitated from out-of-hospital cardiac arrest. J Am Heart Assoc. 2014;3: pubmed publisher..Time to return of spontaneous circulation, lowest systolic arterial pressure, and bicarbonate during the first 24 hours were collected...
- Charfeddine S, Hammami R, Triki F, Abid L, Hentati M, Frikha I, et al. [Plastic repair of tricuspid valve: Carpentier's ring annuloplasty versus De VEGA technique]. Pan Afr Med J. 2017;27:119 pubmed publisher..On the other hand, preoperative high PASP is predictive of recurrent leakage of tricuspid valve even after plasty; hence the importance of surgery in the treatment of patients at an early stage of the disease. ..
- Toussaint J, Raval C, Nguyen T, Fadaifard H, Joshi S, Wolberg G, et al. Chronic hypertension increases aortic endothelial hydraulic conductivity by upregulating endothelial aquaporin-1 expression. Am J Physiol Heart Circ Physiol. 2017;313:H1063-H1073 pubmed publisher..Data are consistent with theory predicting that higher endothelial aquaporin-1 expression raises the critical pressure for subendothelial intima compression and for artery wall hydraulic conductivity to drop. ..
- Cai K, Zhang Y, Shen L, Ji Q, Xu T, Cao M. Characteristics of Blood Pressure Profiles After Endovascular Coiling as Predictors of Clinical Outcome in Poor-Grade Aneurysmal Subarachnoid Hemorrhage. World Neurosurg. 2017;104:459-466 pubmed publisher..10; P = 0.001) at 6-month follow-up. Characteristics of blood pressure profiles after coiling appeared to be simple and convenient indexes for the prognosis of patients with poor-grade SAH. ..
- Pagoulatou S, Stergiopulos N. Evolution of aortic pressure during normal ageing: A model-based study. PLoS ONE. 2017;12:e0182173 pubmed publisher..The stiffening of the proximal aorta and the resulting augmentation of the forward pressure wave is the major contributor of the systolic pressure augmentation with age. ..
- Bai J, Yu X, Liu K, Wang F, Jing G, Li H, et al. Central administration of tert-butylhydroquinone attenuates hypertension via regulating Nrf2 signaling in the hypothalamic paraventricular nucleus of hypertensive rats. Toxicol Appl Pharmacol. 2017;333:100-109 pubmed publisher..8?g/day), or oxygen free radical scavenger tempol (20?g/h), or vehicle for 2weeks. SHR rats had higher mean arterial pressure (MAP), plasma norepinephrine (NE) levels, and sympathetic nerve activity (RSNA) and lower PVN levels of Nrf2,..
- Stefaniak A, LeBouf R, Duling M, Yi J, Abukabda A, McBride C, et al. Inhalation exposure to three-dimensional printer emissions stimulates acute hypertension and microvascular dysfunction. Toxicol Appl Pharmacol. 2017;335:1-5 pubmed publisher..At the time of experiments, animals exposed to 3DPE inhalation presented with a mean arterial pressure of 125±4mmHg, and this was significantly higher than that for the sham-control group (94±3mmHg)...
- Liang F, Yang T, Dong L, Hui J, Yan J. [The predictive value of dynamic arterial elastance in arterial pressure response after norepinephrine dosage reduction in patients with septic shock]. Zhonghua Nei Ke Za Zhi. 2017;56:344-348 pubmed publisher..b>Objective: To assess whether dynamic arterial elastance(Ea(dyn))can be used to predict the reduction of arterial pressure after decreasing norepinephrine (NE) dosage in patients with septic shock...
- Yoshimoto M, Horiguchi T, Kimura T, Nishikawa T. Recovery From Ropivacaine-Induced or Levobupivacaine-Induced Cardiac Arrest in Rats: Comparison of Lipid Emulsion Effects. Anesth Analg. 2017;125:1496-1502 pubmed publisher..This suggests that the lipophilicity of local anesthetics influences the efficacy of lipid infusion when treating cardiac arrest caused by these drugs. ..
- Song X, Li G, Qiao A, Chen Z. Association of simultaneously measured four-limb blood pressures with cardiovascular function: a cross-sectional study. Biomed Eng Online. 2016;15:147 pubmed publisher..Age, BMI, left ankle diastolic pressure (LADP), high arm mean arterial pressure (HARMAP), left arm diastolic pressure (LARDP) and right ankle diastolic pressure (RADP) were significantly ..
- Bonnet B, Jourdan F, du Cailar G, Fesler P. Noninvasive evaluation of left ventricular elastance according to pressure-volume curves modeling in arterial hypertension. Am J Physiol Heart Circ Physiol. 2017;313:H237-H243 pubmed publisher..Because of its noninvasive nature, this methodology may have clinical implications in various disease states. ..
- Tong J, Golzan M, Georgevsky D, Williamson J, Graham S, Farah C, et al. Quantitative Retinal Vascular Changes in Obstructive Sleep Apnea. Am J Ophthalmol. 2017;182:72-80 pubmed publisher..All results were adjusted for age, body mass index, and mean arterial pressure. Increasing AHI was significantly associated with decreasing AVR (P = .008) and CRAE (P = .016)...
- Staiculescu M, Kim J, Mecham R, Wagenseil J. Mechanical behavior and matrisome gene expression in the aneurysm-prone thoracic aorta of newborn lysyl oxidase knockout mice. Am J Physiol Heart Circ Physiol. 2017;313:H446-H456 pubmed publisher..i>Lox-/- aortas show upregulation of matrix remodeling genes and location-specific differential expression of other matrix and smooth muscle cell gene sets. ..
- Talman W, Dragon D, Lin L. Reduced responses to glutamate receptor agonists follow loss of astrocytes and astroglial glutamate markers in the nucleus tractus solitarii. Physiol Rep. 2017;5: pubmed publisher..as a control, with the toxin 6-hydroxydopamine (6-OHDA), we sought to determine if dose-related changes of arterial pressure (AP) or heart rate (HR) in response to injection into NTS of N-methyl-d-aspartate (NMDA) or ?-amino-3-..
- Kurtay A, Ozayar E, Gulec H, Yildiz G, Turkyilmaz E, Yildiz Z, et al. Effect of Uterine Fundal Pressure on Maternal Intraocular Pressure in Cesarean Delivery: Comparison of Regional and General Anesthesia. J Glaucoma. 2017;26:708-711 pubmed publisher..Heart rate as well as systolic, diastolic, and mean arterial pressure were recorded during the procedure. There was no significant difference in IOP between the groups (P>0...
- Ichinose M, Ichinose Kuwahara T, Watanabe K, Kondo N, Nishiyasu T. The carotid baroreflex modifies the pressor threshold of the muscle metaboreflex in humans. Am J Physiol Heart Circ Physiol. 2017;313:H650-H657 pubmed publisher..This finding indicates that, in the normal loading state, the carotid baroreflex inhibits the muscle metaboreflex pressor response by shifting the reflex threshold to higher metabolic stimulation levels. ..
- Lindman B, Otto C, Douglas P, Hahn R, Elmariah S, Weissman N, et al. Blood Pressure and Arterial Load After Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement for Aortic Stenosis. Circ Cardiovasc Imaging. 2017;10: pubmed publisher..Increased pulsatile arterial load, rather than blood pressure, may be a target for adjunctive medical therapy to improve outcomes after TAVR. URL: http://www.clinicaltrials.gov. Unique identifier: NCT00530894. ..
- Lee E, Hsia S, Lin J, Chan O, Lee J, Lin C, et al. Hemodynamic Analysis of Pediatric Septic Shock and Cardiogenic Shock Using Transpulmonary Thermodilution. Biomed Res Int. 2017;2017:3613475 pubmed publisher..001). Therefore, during the first 24 hours after intensive care, SVRI and cardiac index are the most important hemodynamic parameters associated with mortality. ..
- Gratz I, Deal E, Spitz F, Baruch M, Allen I, Seaman J, et al. Continuous Non-invasive finger cuff CareTaker® comparable to invasive intra-arterial pressure in patients undergoing major intra-abdominal surgery. BMC Anesthesiol. 2017;17:48 pubmed publisherDespite increased interest in non-invasive arterial pressure monitoring, the majority of commercially available technologies have failed to satisfy the limits established for the validation of automatic arterial pressure monitoring by ..
- Xie Z, Wang Z, Xu Y, Zhou H, Zhang Z. [The impact of different occlusion time on forearm equilibrium pressure and the correlation with systemic hemodynamics]. Zhonghua Nei Ke Za Zhi. 2017;56:349-352 pubmed publisher..At 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60 seconds after occlusion, arterial pressure were measured twice within 5 minutes and recorded as the average value...
- Hood K, Mair K, Harvey A, Montezano A, Touyz R, MacLean M. Serotonin Signaling Through the 5-HT1B Receptor and NADPH Oxidase 1 in Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension. Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol. 2017;37:1361-1370 pubmed publisher..Our results suggest that 5-HT1B receptor-dependent cellular Src-related kinase-Nox1-pathways contribute to vascular remodeling in PAH. ..
- Šelmytė Besusparė A, Barysiene J, Petrikonytė D, Aidietis A, Marinskis G, Laucevicius A. Auscultatory versus oscillometric blood pressure measurement in patients with atrial fibrillation and arterial hypertension. BMC Cardiovasc Disord. 2017;17:87 pubmed publisher..However, the limits of agreement between two methods reveal wide range of random error rates which is a questionable topic in clinical practice, as it could possibly affect the treatment of arterial hypertension in patients with AF. ..
- Amadi V, Balogun M, Akinola N, Adebayo R, Akintomide A. Pulmonary hypertension in Nigerian adults with sickle cell anemia. Vasc Health Risk Manag. 2017;13:153-160 pubmed publisher..5 m/s. The pulmonary flow profile was also assessed to estimate mean pulmonary arterial pressure (MPAP). Doppler-derived PH was detected in 23.9% of adults with SCA...
- Rosenbaek J, Al Therwani S, Jensen J, Mose F, Wandall Frostholm C, Pedersen E, et al. Effect of sodium nitrite on renal function and sodium and water excretion and brachial and central blood pressure in healthy subjects: a dose-response study. Am J Physiol Renal Physiol. 2017;313:F378-F387 pubmed publisher..The lack of increase in cGMP accompanying the increase in [Formula: see text] suggests a direct effect of nitrite or nitrate on the renal tubules and vascular bed with little or no systemic conversion to NO. ..
- Toscano C, Simões M, Alonso M, Salaices M, Vassallo D, Fioresi M. Sub-chronic lead exposure produces ?1-adrenoceptor downregulation decreasing arterial pressure reactivity in rats. Life Sci. 2017;180:93-101 pubmed publisher..Therefore, lead should be considered an environmental risk factor for cardiovascular disease. ..
- Handley C, Heider C, Morris G, Moyer J. Renal failure. I. The effect of complete renal artery occlusion for variable periods of time as compared to exposure to sub-filtration arterial pressures below 30mm Hg for similar periods. Ann Surg. 1957;145:41-58 pubmed
- Beloncle F, Lerolle N, Radermacher P, Asfar P. Target blood pressure in sepsis: between a rock and a hard place. Crit Care. 2013;17:126 pubmed publisher..fecal peritonitis-induced septic shock, Corrêa and colleagues tested whether different titrations of mean arterial pressure (50 to 60 and 75 to 85 mm Hg) would produce different effects on sepsis-related organ dysfunction...
- Climie R, Srikanth V, Beare R, Keith L, Fell J, Davies J, et al. Aortic reservoir characteristics and brain structure in people with type 2 diabetes mellitus; a cross sectional study. Cardiovasc Diabetol. 2014;13:143 pubmed publisher..Brain atrophy is associated with resting aortic stiffness in T2DM, and resting P(excess) in healthy individuals. Central vascular mechanisms underlying structural brain changes may differ between healthy individuals and T2DM. ..
- Grotle A, Garcia E, Huo Y, Stone A. Temporal changes in the exercise pressor reflex in type 1 diabetic rats. Am J Physiol Heart Circ Physiol. 2017;313:H708-H714 pubmed publisher..we statically contracted the hindlimb muscles by stimulating the sciatic nerve and measured changes in mean arterial pressure and heart rate...
- Fujiyama M, Sano H, Chambers J, Gieseg M. Evaluation of an indirect oscillometric blood pressure monitor in anaesthetised dogs at three different anatomical locations. N Z Vet J. 2017;65:185-191 pubmed publisher..5-36.5?kg were anaesthetised with isoflurane and positioned in dorsal recumbency. Systolic arterial pressure (SAP), diastolic arterial pressure (DAP) and mean arterial pressure (MAP) were measured invasively via a ..
- Yamamoto K, Tanabe N, Suda R, Sasaki A, Matsumura A, Ema R, et al. Riociguat for patients with chronic thromboembolic pulmonary hypertension: Usefulness of transitioning from phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitor. Respir Investig. 2017;55:270-275 pubmed publisher..from baseline to 6-12 months of riociguat treatment for the 6-minute walk distance (6MWD), mean pulmonary arterial pressure (mPAP), pulmonary vascular resistance (PVR), cardiac index (CI), partial pressure of oxygen in arterial ..
- Fukihara J, Taniguchi H, Ando M, Kondoh Y, Kimura T, Kataoka K, et al. Hemosiderin-laden macrophages are an independent factor correlated with pulmonary vascular resistance in idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis: a case control study. BMC Pulm Med. 2017;17:30 pubmed publisher..BALF showed an elevated HLM score (38.2%). Right heart catheterization revealed mean pulmonary arterial pressure (mPAP) of 16.3 mmHg and pulmonary vascular resistance (PVR) of 1.55 Wood units...
- Hahn R. Arterial Pressure and the Rate of Elimination of Crystalloid Fluid. Anesth Analg. 2017;124:1824-1833 pubmed publisher..The results show that rate of elimination of crystalloid fluid decreased with the mean arterial pressure (MAP) and patient age, but was unaffected by consciousness and inhalational or intravenous anesthesia...
- Kawada T, Shimizu S, Yamamoto H, Miyamoto T, Shishido T, Sugimachi M. Peripheral versus central effect of intravenous moxonidine on rat carotid sinus baroreflex-mediated sympathetic arterial pressure regulation. Life Sci. 2017;190:103-109 pubmed publisher..The present study aimed to quantify a peripheral effect of moxonidine on carotid sinus baroreflex-mediated sympathetic arterial pressure (AP) regulation separately from its central effect.
- Morvan E, Lima N, Machi J, Mostarda C, de Angelis K, Irigoyen M, et al. Metabolic, hemodynamic and structural adjustments to low intensity exercise training in a metabolic syndrome model. Cardiovasc Diabetol. 2013;12:89 pubmed publisher..b>Arterial pressure (AP) signals were directly recorded...
- Sato T, Sato C, Kadowaki A, Watanabe H, Ho L, Ishida J, et al. ELABELA-APJ axis protects from pressure overload heart failure and angiotensin II-induced cardiac damage. Cardiovasc Res. 2017;113:760-769 pubmed publisher..The different effects of ELA and Apelin on the expression of ACE and ACE2 implicate fine-tuned mechanisms for a ligand-induced APJ activation and downstream signalling. ..
- Stewart J, Sutton R, Kothari M, Goetz A, Visintainer P, Medow M. Nitric oxide synthase inhibition restores orthostatic tolerance in young vasovagal syncope patients. Heart. 2017;103:1711-1718 pubmed publisher..001). After L-NMMA, control subjects endured 24.8±3.2?min compared with 22.6±1.6?min for fainters. Mean arterial pressure decreased more in VVS patients during LBNP with Saline+PE (p<0...
- Downey R, Mizuno M, Mitchell J, Vongpatanasin W, Smith S. Mineralocorticoid receptor antagonists attenuate exaggerated exercise pressor reflex responses in hypertensive rats. Am J Physiol Heart Circ Physiol. 2017;313:H788-H794 pubmed publisher..Changes in mean arterial pressure (MAP) and HR induced by EPR or muscle mechanoreflex (a component of EPR) activation were assessed in ..
- Weisrock F, Fritschka M, Beckmann S, Litmeier S, Wagner J, Tahirović E, et al. Reliability of peripheral arterial tonometry in patients with heart failure, diabetic nephropathy and arterial hypertension. Vasc Med. 2017;22:292-300 pubmed publisher..Clinical Trial Registration Identifier: NCT02299960. ..
- Hametner B, Parragh S, Weber T, Wassertheurer S. Wave intensity of aortic root pressure as diagnostic marker of left ventricular systolic dysfunction. PLoS ONE. 2017;12:e0179938 pubmed publisher..These parameters could help to improve the quality of cardiovascular risk stratification or might be used in screening strategies in the general population. ..
- Seitz B, Orer H, Krieger Burke T, Darios E, Thompson J, Fink G, et al. 5-HT causes splanchnic venodilation. Am J Physiol Heart Circ Physiol. 2017;313:H676-H686 pubmed publisher..5 ± 1.9; portal vein, 17.7 ± 1.8; and abdominal inferior vena cava, 46.9 ± 8.0) while arterial pressure was decreased (~13 mmHg). Measures returned to baseline after infusion termination...