Genomes and Genes
Summary: A TETRACYCLINE analog isolated from the actinomycete STREPTOMYCES rimosus and used in a wide variety of clinical conditions.
Publications266 found, 100 shown here
- Determination and fate of oxytetracycline and related compounds in oxytetracycline production wastewater and the receiving riverDong Li
State Key Laboratory of Environmental Aquatic Chemistry, Research Center for Eco Environmental Sciences, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing, China
Environ Toxicol Chem 27:80-6. 2008This study investigated the occurrence and fate of oxytetracycline (OTC) and its related substances, 4-epi-oxytetracycline (EOTC), alpha-apo-oxytetracycline (alpha-apo-OTC), and beta-apo-oxytetracycline (beta-apo-OTC), in a wastewater ..
- Antibiotic resistance characteristics of environmental bacteria from an oxytetracycline production wastewater treatment plant and the receiving riverDong Li
State Key Laboratory of Environmental Aquatic Chemistry, Research Center for Eco Environmental Sciences, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing, China
Appl Environ Microbiol 76:3444-51. 2010We characterized the bacterial populations in surface water receiving effluent from an oxytetracycline (OTC) production plant...
- Indirect evidence of transposon-mediated selection of antibiotic resistance genes in aquatic systems at low-level oxytetracycline exposuresCharles W Knapp
Department of Civil, Environmental and Architectural Engineering, University of Kansas, Lawrence, Kansas 66045, USA
Environ Sci Technol 42:5348-53. 2008..To examine this issue, 15 mesocosms containing pristine surface water were treated with oxytetracycline (OTC) for 56 days at five levels (0, 5, 20, 50, and 250 microg L(-1)), and six tetracycline-resistance genes (..
- Genetics of Streptomyces rimosus, the oxytetracycline producerHrvoje Petkovic
Biotechnical Faculty, University of Ljubljana, Ljubljana, Slovenia
Microbiol Mol Biol Rev 70:704-28. 2006..Streptomyces rimosus is arguably the best-characterized industrial streptomycete as the producer of oxytetracycline and other tetracycline antibiotics...
- A within farm clinical trial to compare two treatments (parenteral antibacterials and hoof trimming) for sheep lame with footrotG J Wassink
Department of Biological Sciences, University of Warwick, Gibbet Hill Rd, Coventry CV4 7AL, West Midlands, UK
Prev Vet Med 96:93-103. 2010..We conclude that prompt parenteral and topical antibacterial treatment of sheep lame with ID and FR reduced the prevalence and incidence of these infectious conditions and led to improved health, welfare and productivity...
- Engineered biosynthesis of a novel amidated polyketide, using the malonamyl-specific initiation module from the oxytetracycline polyketide synthaseWenjun Zhang
Department of Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering, University of California Los Angeles, 5531 Boelter Hall, 420 Westwood Plaza, Los Angeles, CA 90095
Appl Environ Microbiol 72:2573-80. 2006..To this end, we have sequenced the gene cluster of oxytetracycline (oxy and otc genes) PKS genes from Streptomyces rimosus...
- Validation of a high-performance liquid chromatography method for the determination of oxytetracycline, tetracycline, chlortetracycline and doxycycline in bovine milk and muscleA L Cinquina
Istituto Zooprofilattico Sperimentale delle Regioni Lazio e Toscana, Via Appia Nuova 1411, 00178 Rome, Italy
J Chromatogr A 987:227-33. 2003..7-129.9 micro/kg for all compounds in milk and muscle, respectively. The detection capability (CCbeta) was in the range 117.2-131.3 microg/kg and 114.9-133.1 microg/kg for all compounds in milk and muscle, respectively...
- Heterologous expression of the oxytetracycline biosynthetic pathway in Myxococcus xanthusD Cole Stevens
Department of Chemistry, Syracuse University, Syracuse, New York 132441, USA
Appl Environ Microbiol 76:2681-3. 2010..However, a "universal" host is needed for this experiment. Herein, we show that Myxococcus xanthus is a potential "universal" host for heterologous expression of polyketide biosynthetic gene clusters...
- Occurrence of tetracycline resistance genes in aquaculture facilities with varying use of oxytetracyclineErin E Seyfried
Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, University of Wisconsin at Madison, 3204 Engineering Hall, 1415 Engineering Drive, Madison, WI 53706, USA
Microb Ecol 59:799-807. 2010..The purpose of this study was to determine if oxytetracycline (OTC) use in aquaculture facilities increased the detection frequency (i.e...
- Lettuce for human consumption collected in Costa Rica contains complex communities of culturable oxytetracycline- and gentamicin-resistant bacteriaCesar Rodriguez
Abteilung Mikrobiologie, Fachbereich Biologie chemie, Universitat Osnabruck, Barbarastrasse 11, D 49069 Osnabruck, Germany
Appl Environ Microbiol 72:5870-6. 2006..Farmers from nine sampling sites regularly apply commercial formulations containing gentamicin, oxytetracycline, streptomycin, or a combination of them without being able to indicate how often and how much of these ..
- Antibiotics and Wolbachia in filarial nematodes: antifilarial activity of rifampicin, oxytetracycline and chloramphenicol against Onchocerca gutturosa, Onchocerca lienalis and Brugia pahangiS Townson
Tropical Parasitic Diseases Unit, Northwick Park Institute for Medical Research, Harrow, UK
Ann Trop Med Parasitol 94:801-16. 2000The activity against filarial parasites of the antibiotics rifampicin, oxytetracycline and chloramphenicol was examined...
- Kinetics of Coxiella burnetii excretion in a commercial dairy sheep flock after treatment with oxytetracyclineIanire Astobiza
NEIKER Instituto Vasco de Investigación y Desarrollo Agrario, Department of Animal Health, Berreaga 1, 48160 Derio, Bizkaia, Spain
Vet J 184:172-5. 2010..In the following breeding cycle, 75% of the animals in the flock were double treated with oxytetracycline (OTC) at days +100 and +120 of gestation, while the remaining 25% of the animals were kept as untreated ..
- ssDNA aptamers that selectively bind oxytetracyclineJaved H Niazi
College of Life Sciences and Biotechnology, Korea University, Anam Dong, Seongbuk gu, Seoul 136 701, South Korea
Bioorg Med Chem 16:1254-61. 2008Single stranded DNA aptamers that bind with high affinity and specificity to the oxytetracycline (OTC) were identified by selection from an oligonucleotide library of 10(15) molecules...
- Man-tailored biomimetic sensor of molecularly imprinted materials for the potentiometric measurement of oxytetracyclineFelismina T C Moreira
REQUIMTE, Instituto Superior de Engenharia do Porto, R Dr Antonio Bernardino de Almeida, 431, 4200 072 Porto, Portugal
Biosens Bioelectron 26:566-74. 2010A novel biomimetic sensor for the potentiometric transduction of oxytetracycline is presented. The artificial host was imprinted in methacrylic acid and/or acrylamide based polymers...
- [Residues of tetracycline and quinolones in wild fish living around a salmon aquaculture center in Chile]Antonia Fortt Z
Oceana Oficina para la América del Sur y la Antártica, Santiago, Chile AFZ
Rev Chilena Infectol 24:14-8. 2007..More studies are needed in Chile to determine the relevance of these findings for human and animal health and the environment to regulate this use of antibiotics...
- Fabrication of an oxytetracycline molecular-imprinted sensor based on the competition reaction via a GOD-enzymatic amplifierJianping Li
College of Chemistry and Bioengineering, Guilin University of Technology, Jiangan Road, Guangxi, 541004, China
Biosens Bioelectron 26:2097-101. 2011A highly sensitive molecular-imprinted polymer sensor (MIP sensor) for ultratrace oxytetracycline (OTC) determination was prepared based on the competition reaction between template molecule OTC and glucose oxidase (GOD)-labeled OTC (GOD-..
- Molecularly imprinted sensor based on an enzyme amplifier for ultratrace oxytetracycline determinationJianping Li
College of Chemistry and Bioengineering, Guilin University of Technology, Guangxi, 541004, China
Anal Chem 82:6074-8. 2010..for preparing highly sensitive, molecularly imprinted sensors based on enzyme amplifiers was proposed for oxytetracycline (OTC) determination...
- Assessing the in vitro effectiveness of antimicrobials against Mycoplasma mycoides subsp. mycoides small-colony type to reduce contagious bovine pleuropneumonia infectionR D Ayling
Veterinary Laboratories Agency Weybridge, Woodham Lane, Addlestone, Surrey KT15 3NB, United Kingdom
Antimicrob Agents Chemother 49:5162-5. 2005..Of the antimicrobials used most widely in Africa, oxytetracycline and tilmicosin were effective, while the isolates were resistant to tylosin...
- Sorption of oxytetracycline to iron oxides and iron oxide-rich soilsRaquel A Figueroa
University of Connecticut, Environmental Engineering Program, 261 Glenbrook Road, U 2037, Storrs, Connecticut 06269 2037, USA
Environ Sci Technol 39:6664-71. 2005The sorption interactions of oxytetracycline with goethite, hematite, and two iron oxide-rich soils were investigated using batch sorption experiments...
- Degradation of tetracycline and oxytetracycline by crude lignin peroxidase prepared from Phanerochaete chrysosporium--a white rot fungusXianghua Wen
State Key Joint Laboratory of Environment Simulation and Pollution Control, Department of Environmental Science and Engineering, Tsinghua University, Beijing 100084, PR China
Chemosphere 75:1003-7. 2009..This study chose tetracycline (TC) and oxytetracycline (OTC) as examples of pharmaceuticals...
- Comparison of the antimicrobial tolerance of oxytetracycline-resistant heterotrophic bacteria isolated from hospital sewage and freshwater fishfarm water in BelgiumG Huys
Laboratory of Microbiology, University of Gent, Ghent, Belgium
Syst Appl Microbiol 24:122-30. 2001..to investigate the relationship between antimicrobial tolerance and taxonomic diversity among the culturable oxytetracycline-resistant (Ot(r)) heterotrophic bacterial population in two Belgian aquatic sites receiving wastewater either ..
- Photodegradation of oxytetracycline in aqueous by 5A and 13X loaded with TiO2 under UV irradiationChun Zhao
Key Laboratory of Yangtze River Water Environment, Ministry of Education, Tongji University, Shanghai 200092, PR China
J Hazard Mater 176:884-92. 2010The photocatalysis degradation, mineralization and detoxification of oxytetracycline (OTC) in aqueous were investigated by 5A and 13X zeolite with nano-TiO(2) loaded under UV light...
- A novel colorimetric aptasensor using gold nanoparticle for a highly sensitive and specific detection of oxytetracyclineYeon Seok Kim
College of Life Sciences and Biotechnology, Korea University, Anam Dong, Seongbuk gu, Seoul 136 701, South Korea
Biosens Bioelectron 26:1644-9. 2010..a novel colorimetric aptasensor using gold nanoparticles for highly sensitive and specific detection of oxytetracycline (OTC), one of the most common antibacterial agents...
- Oxytetracycline biosynthesis improvement in Streptomyces rimosus following duplication of minimal PKS genesLan Yu
State Key Laboratory of Bioreactor Engineering, East China University of Science and Technology, Shanghai 200237, PR China
Enzyme Microb Technol 50:318-24. 2012b>Oxytetracycline (OTC) is a widely used antibiotic, which is commercially produced by Streptomyces rimosus. The type II minimal polyketide synthases (minimal PKS) genes of the oxytetracycline biosynthesis cluster in S...
- Effect of steroidal and non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs in combination with long-acting oxytetracycline on non-specific immunity of calves suffering from enzootic bronchopneumoniaDariusz Bednarek
Department of Cattle and Sheep Diseases, National Veterinary Research Institute, Partyzantow 57, 24 100, Pulawy, Poland
Vet Microbiol 96:53-67. 2003The aim of this paper was to compare the effect of flumethasone and meloxicam in combination with oxytetracycline on clinical and immunological parameters of calves suffering from enzootic bronchopneumonia...
- Oxytetracycline attenuates allergic airway inflammation in mice via inhibition of the NF-κB pathwayXinxin Ci
Institute of Zoonoses, College of Animal Science and Veterinary Medicine, Jilin University, Changchun, Jilin 130062, People s Republic of China
J Clin Immunol 31:216-27. 2011b>Oxytetracycline has been used in the treatment of acute and chronic bronchial inflammation and infectious asthma. However, its potential use for non-infectious asthma has not yet been studied...
- Influence of flumequine and oxytetracycline on the resistance of the European eel against the parasitic swimbladder nematode Anguillicola crassusM H van der Heijden
Department of Fish Culture and Fisheries, Wageningen Agricultural University, The Netherlands
Vet Immunol Immunopathol 52:127-34. 1996The effect of the antibacterial drugs flumequine (FQ) and oxytetracycline (OTC) on the defence system of the European eel (Anguilla anguilla L...
- Comparison of side effects of oxytetracycline and talc pleurodesis: an experimental studyAlper Gozubuyuk
Department of Thoracic Surgery, Kirikkale University, School of Medicine, Kirikkale, Turkey
J Cardiothorac Surg 5:128. 2010..Talc is the most commonly used agent for the treatment, with rare, serious complications reported. Oxytetracycline pleurodesis in clinical practice has been described in a few studies, but literature reveals no experimental ..
- Oxytetracycline biosynthesisLauren B Pickens
Department of Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering, University of California, Los Angeles, California 90095, USA
J Biol Chem 285:27509-15. 2010b>Oxytetracycline (OTC) is a broad-spectrum antibiotic that acts by inhibiting protein synthesis in bacteria. It is an important member of the bacterial aromatic polyketide family, which is a structurally diverse class of natural products...
- Insights into aquatic toxicities of the antibiotics oxytetracycline and ciprofloxacin in the presence of metal: complexation versus mixtureYu Zhang
Key Laboratory of Industrial Ecology and Environmental Engineering, Ministry of Education, School of Environmental Science and Technology, Dalian University of Technology, Dalian 116024, China
Environ Pollut 166:48-56. 2012..The complexation of two antibiotics, oxytetracycline and ciprofloxacin, with three heavy metals, copper, zinc, and cadmium, was verified by spectroscopic ..
- In vitro synergistic effects of baicalin with oxytetracycline and tetracycline against Staphylococcus aureusPavel Novy
Department of Crop Sciences and Agroforestry, Institute of Tropics and Subtropics, Czech University of Life Sciences Prague, Kamycka 129, 16521 Prague 6 Suchdol, Czech Republic
J Antimicrob Chemother 66:1298-300. 2011In this study we examined the in vitro synergistic effect of baicalin, the flavone constituent of Scutellaria spp., in combinations with oxytetracycline and tetracycline on the growth of Staphylococcus aureus.
- The veterinary antibiotic oxytetracycline and Cu influence functional diversity of the soil microbial communityW D Kong
Research Center for Eco Environmental Sciences, Soil Environment of Sciences, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing, China
Environ Pollut 143:129-37. 2006..The widely used veterinary antibiotic oxytetracycline (OTC), Cu and their combination on soil microbial community function were assessed with the Biolog method...
- Molecular characterizations of chloramphenicol- and oxytetracycline-resistant bacteria and resistance genes in mariculture waters of ChinaHongyue Dang
Centre for Bioengineering and Biotechnology, China University of Petroleum East China, 66 Changjiang West Road, Qingdao 266555, China
Mar Pollut Bull 58:987-94. 2009..gene cat II, cat IV or floR could be detected in most of the multidrug-resistant isolates, and the oxytetracycline-resistance gene tet(B), tet(D), tet(E) or tet(M) could also be detected for most of the isolates...
- Preliminary investigation on the environmental occurrence and effects of antibiotics used in aquaculture in ItalyGiorgia Mary Lalumera
Environment Research Group, Department of Structural and Functional Biology DBSF, University of Insubria, Via J H Dunant, 3 21100 Varese, Italy
Chemosphere 54:661-8. 2004..on the most pertinent and diffuse fish diseases and their related therapies, the presence of flumequine and oxytetracycline in sediments sampled from two trout farms and three sea-bass farms and in their surrounding environments was ..
- The effect of pH and ionic strength on the sorption of sulfachloropyridazine, tylosin, and oxytetracycline to soilThomas L Ter Laak
IRAS Institute for Risk Assessment Sciences, Utrecht University, Yalelaan 2, P O Box 80176, 3508 TD Utrecht, The Netherlands
Environ Toxicol Chem 25:904-11. 2006..the soil sorption of three antimicrobial agents--sulfachloropyridazine (SCP), tylosin (TYL), and oxytetracycline (OTC)--was investigated. Their respective sorption coefficients in two agricultural soils ranged from 1...
- Influence of naringenin on oxytetracycline mediated oxidative damage in rat liverLeelavinothan Pari
Department of Biochemistry, Faculty of Science, Annamalai University, Annamalainagar 608002, Tamilnadu, India
Basic Clin Pharmacol Toxicol 98:456-61. 2006..was carried out to evaluate the effect of naringenin on antioxidant and lipid peroxidation status in liver of oxytetracycline-intoxicated rats...
- Effects of European foulbrood treatment regime on oxytetracycline levels in honey extracted from treated honeybee (Apis mellifera) colonies and toxicity to broodHelen M Thompson
National Bee Unit, Central Science Laboratory, Sand Hutton, York, UK
Food Addit Contam 22:573-8. 2005This study aimed to assess oxytetracycline (OTC) residue levels in honey up to 12 weeks after treatment of honeybee colonies with two methods of application (in liquid sucrose and in powdered icing sugar)...
- A clinical trial comparing parenteral oxytetracyline and enrofloxacin on time to recovery in sheep lame with acute or chronic footrot in Kashmir, IndiaJ Kaler
The School of Veterinary Medicine and Science, The University of Nottingham, Sutton Bonington Campus, Sutton Bonington, Leicestershire LE12 5RD, UK
BMC Vet Res 8:12. 2012..footrot were allocated to one of three treatments using stratified random sampling: long acting parenteral oxytetracycline, long acting parenteral enrofloxacin and topical application of potassium permanganate solution (a ..
- New Mg2+-dependent oxytetracycline resistance determinant tet 34 in Vibrio isolates from marine fish intestinal contentsLisa Nonaka
Center for Marine Environmental Studies CMES, Ehime University, Matsuyama 790 8577, Japan
Antimicrob Agents Chemother 46:1550-2. 2002A new oxytetracycline (OTC) resistance (Otc(r)) determinant, Tet 34, was cloned from chromosomal DNA of Vibrio sp. no. 6 isolated from intestinal contents of cultured yellowtail (Seriola quinqueradiata)...
- Effects of dietary soyabean meal, inulin and oxytetracycline on intestinal microbiota and epithelial cell stress, apoptosis and proliferation in the teleost Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar L.)Anne Marie Bakke-McKellep
Aquaculture Protein Centre, CoE, Norway
Br J Nutr 97:699-713. 2007..fishmeal (FM) as the sole protein source, responses to extracted SBM or the prebiotic inulin, with or without oxytetracycline (OTC) inclusion, were studied following a 3-week feeding trial...
- Randomized clinical trial of long-acting oxytetracycline, foot trimming, and flunixine meglumine on time to recovery in sheep with footrotJ Kaler
Department of Biological Sciences, University of Warwick, Coventry, UK
J Vet Intern Med 24:420-5. 2010..Internationally, foot trimming is used by most farmers, and parenteral antibacterials by some, to treat sheep with footrot. Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAID) are sometimes used. No clinical trials have compared these treatments...
- Efficacy of intramuscular treatment of beef cows with oxytetracycline to reduce mastitis and to increase calf growthC A Lents
Department of Animal Science, Oklahoma Agricultural Experiment Station, Stillwater 74078, USA
J Anim Sci 80:1405-12. 2002..multiparous Angus x Hereford cows were used to determine the efficacy of intramuscular treatment with oxytetracycline to reduce the incidence of mastitis-causing bacteria, decrease milk somatic cell counts (SCC), and increase ..
- Noncovalent interaction of oxytetracycline with the enzyme trypsinZhenxing Chi
Shandong Key Laboratory of Water Pollution Control and Resource Reuse, School of Environmental Science and Engineering, Shandong University, China America CRC for Environment and Health, Shandong Province, 27 Shanda South Road, Jinan 250100, P R China
Biomacromolecules 11:2454-9. 2010b>Oxytetracycline (OTC) is a kind of widely used veterinary drugs. The residue of OTC in the environment (e.g., animal food, soils, surface, and groundwater) is potentially harmful...
- Disappearance of oxytetracycline resistance genes in aquatic systemsChristina A Engemann
Department of Civil, Environmental, and Architectural Engineering, University of Kansas, Lawrence, KS, USA
FEMS Microbiol Lett 263:176-82. 2006..Treatments included simulated sunlight with 0, 25, and 250 microg L(-1) nominal oxytetracycline (OTC) levels, respectively, and 'dark' conditions...
- Interactions of oxytetracycline with a smectite clay: a spectroscopic study with molecular simulationsLudmilla Aristilde
Environmental Geochemistry Group, LGIT, University of Grenoble 1, CNRS, F 38041 Grenoble, France
Environ Sci Technol 44:7839-45. 2010..mechanisms of tetracycline antibiotics on smectite clays as a function of pH, we probed the interactions of oxytetracycline (OTC) with Na-montmorillonite (MONT) using X-ray diffraction (XRD), infrared (IR), and solid-state nuclear ..
- Field assessment of oxytetracycline exposure to the freshwater macrophytes Egeria densa Planch. and Ceratophyllum demersum LM L Hanson
Department of Environment and Geography, University of Manitoba, 118 Isbister Building, Winnipeg, Manitoba R3T 2N2, Canada
Environ Pollut 141:434-42. 2006..densa and Ceratophyllum demersum were exposed to nominal concentrations of 0, 5, 20, 50, and 250 microg/L oxytetracycline (n=3), plus 20 microg/L oxytetracycline amended with additional nitrogen (N) and phosphorus (P)...
- Clinical, histologic, and bacteriologic findings in dairy cows with digital dermatitis (footwarts) one month after topical treatment with lincomycin hydrochloride or oxytetracycline hydrochlorideSteven L Berry
Department of Animal Science, College of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences, University of California Davis, Davis, CA 95616, USA
J Am Vet Med Assoc 237:555-60. 2010To compare the effectiveness of lincomycin and oxytetracycline for treatment of digital dermatitis (DD) in dairy cows through gross visual examination, histologic evaluation, and bacteriologic evaluation.
- Effects of two simulated oxytetracycline dosing regimens on horizontal transfer of antimicrobial resistance plasmids in an in vitro pharmacodynamic modelBrian V Lubbers
Department of Clinical Sciences, College of Veterinary Medicine, Kansas State University, Manhattan, KS 66506, USA
Am J Vet Res 72:877-83. 2011To evaluate the impact of oxytetracycline exposure on horizontal transfer of an antimicrobial resistance plasmid.
- Solution structure and dynamics of oxytetracycline polyketide synthase acyl carrier protein from Streptomyces rimosusStuart C Findlow
School of Biological Sciences, University of Southampton, Bassett Crescent East, Southampton, SO16 7PX, United Kingdom
Biochemistry 42:8423-33. 2003..and dynamics of the ACP involved in the biosynthesis of the commonly prescribed polyketide antibiotic, oxytetracycline (otc)...
- Lack of lysosomal fusion with phagosomes containing Ehrlichia risticii in P388D1 cells: abrogation of inhibition with oxytetracyclineM Y Wells
Department of Veterinary Pathobiology, College of Veterinary Medicine, Ohio State University, Columbus 43210 1092
Infect Immun 56:3209-15. 1988..or cationized ferritin to document phagosome-lysosome (P-L) fusion in untreated cells and cells treated with oxytetracycline. Regardless of the marker used, P-L fusion was generally not observed in E...
- Lack of resistance after re-exposure of cattle cured of Onchocerca ochengi infection with oxytetracyclineCharles K Nfon
Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine and Faculty of Veterinary Science, University of Liverpool, Liverpool, United Kingdom
Am J Trop Med Hyg 76:67-72. 2007..Using Onchocerca ochengi in cattle, an analog of human onchocerciasis, we have previously shown that oxytetracycline is macrofilaricidal, and protective immunity exists naturally in a subset of animals termed putatively immune...
- P-glycoprotein-mediated transport of oxytetracycline in the Caco-2 cell modelJ Schrickx
Department of Veterinary Pharmacology, Pharmacy and Toxicology, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Utrecht University, Utrecht, The Netherlands
J Vet Pharmacol Ther 30:25-31. 2007..b>Oxytetracycline (OTC) has been used for decennia in veterinary medicine for its extensive spectrum of antimicrobial activity...
- Incidence, distribution, and spread of tetracycline resistance determinants and integron-associated antibiotic resistance genes among motile aeromonads from a fish farming environmentA S Schmidt
Danish Veterinary Laboratory, DK 1790 Copenhagen V
Appl Environ Microbiol 67:5675-82. 2001..Environ. Microbiol. 66:4908-4915, 2000), the predominant resistance phenotype (37%) being a combined oxytetracycline (OTC) and sulphadiazine/trimethoprim resistance...
- Fate of oxytetracycline in streams receiving aquaculture discharges: model simulationsPeter E Rose
River Studies Center, University of Wisconsin, La Crosse, Wisconsin 54601, USA
Environ Toxicol Chem 24:40-50. 2005The potential aquatic fate of oxytetracycline (OTC) in streams receiving discharge from fish hatcheries was examined using the Water-Quality Analysis Simulation Program (WASP, Ver 6.1) model. The modeled 4...
- Use of oxytetracycline and tylosin in intensive calf farming: evaluation of transfer to manure and soilMarco De Liguoro
Dipartimento di Sanita Pubblica, Patologia Comparata ed Igiene Veterinaria, Facolta di Medicina Veterinaria, Universita degli Studi di Padova, Agripolis, I 35020 PD, Legnaro, Italy
Chemosphere 52:203-12. 2003..Because of their biological effects, antibiotics are regarded as potential micropollutants. The levels of oxytetracycline and tylosin over time were followed in faeces, bedding and manure, and then in the soil of a manured field ..
- Effects of prostaglandin E1, melatonin, and oxytetracycline on lipid peroxidation, antioxidant defense system, paraoxonase (PON1) activities, and homocysteine levels in an animal model of spinal cord injuryCahide Topsakal
Department of Neurosurgery, Firat University School of Medicine, Elazig, Turkey
Spine (Phila Pa 1976) 28:1643-52. 2003Investigation of the effects of prostaglandin E1, melatonin, and oxytetracycline on lipid peroxidation, antioxidant and paraoxonase activities, and homocysteine levels in an experimental model of spinal cord injury.
- Rapid pleurodesis in symptomatic malignant pleural effusionErkan Yildirim
Department of Thoracic Surgery, Ankara Numune Education and Research Hospital, Ankara, Turkey
Eur J Cardiothorac Surg 27:19-22. 2005..The objective of the study was to see whether a rapid method of pleurodesis was superior to the standard protocol in patients with symptomatic malignant pleural effusion...
- Effects of melatonin and oxytetracycline in autologous intraperitoneal ovary transplantation in ratsEkrem Sapmaz
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Faculty of Medicine, Firat University, Elazig Turkey
Neuro Endocrinol Lett 24:350-4. 2003To comparatively investigate the effects melatonin and oxytetracycline as antioxidants on autologous intraperitoneal ovary transplantation in rats.
- The bryophyte Fontinalis antipyretica Hedw. bioaccumulates oxytetracycline, flumequine and oxolinic acid in the freshwater environmentRaphael Delepee
Ecole Nationale Veterinaire de Nantes, UMR INRA ENVN Chimiothérapie Aquacole et Environnement, B P 40706, 44307 Nantes Cedex 03, France
Sci Total Environ 322:243-53. 2004..Oxolinic acid (OA), flumequine (FLU) and oxytetracycline (OTC) are commonly used antibacterial agents...
- Alteration of pharmacokinetics of oxytetracycline following oral administration of Piper longum in hensM Singh
Department of Pharmacology and Toxicology, College of Veterinary and Animal Sciences, CSK Himachal Pradesh Agricultural University, Himachal Pradesh, India
J Vet Sci 6:197-200. 2005The pharmacokinetic profile of orally administered oxytetracycline (10 mg/kg body weight) was studied 7 days post oral treatment of Piper longum (15 mg equivalent/kg) in White Leghorn hens (2-2.8 kg)...
- Investigating the molecular interactions of oxytetracycline in clay and organic matter: insights on factors affecting its mobility in soilPankaj Kulshrestha
Departments of Chemistry and Geology, University at Buffalo, The State University of New York, Buffalo, New York 14260, USA
Environ Sci Technol 38:4097-105. 2004The interactions of oxytetracycline with model clay adsorbents were investigated as a function of suspension pH...
- Determination of the distribution coefficient (log Kd) of oxytetracycline, tylosin A, olaquindox and metronidazole in manureMarie Louise Loke
Department of Analytical and Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Royal Danish School of Pharmacy, Copenhagen
Chemosphere 48:351-61. 2002..This corresponds with the negative log Kow values of these antibiotics. Tylosin (log Kow = 1.63) and oxytetracycline (log Kow = -1.12) sorp relatively strongly to the manure particles and have log Kd values between 1.5 and 2.0...
- Growth performance and immune response of two commercial broiler strains fed diets containing Lactobacillus cultures and oxytetracycline under heat stress conditionsI Zulkifli
Department of Animal Science, Universiti Putra, Malaysia, Selangor
Br Poult Sci 41:593-7. 20001. Hubbard x Hubbard (HH) and Shaver x Shaver (SS) chicks given a dietary supplement of either 50 mg/kg oxytetracycline (OTC) or 1 g/kg Lactobacillus culture (LC) were exposed to 36 +/- 1 degrees C for 3 h daily from day (d) 21 to 42. 2...
- Microbiological and chemical detection of incurred penicillin G, oxytetracycline, enrofloxacin and ciprofloxacin residues in bovine and porcine tissuesA L Myllyniemi
Department of Food Microbiology, National Veterinary and Food Research Institute, P O Box 368 Hämeentie 57, 00231 Helsinki, Finland anna liisa
Food Addit Contam 17:991-1000. 2000Incurred penicillin G, oxytetracycline, enrofloxacin and ciprofloxacin residues in bovine and porcine muscle and kidney samples were analysed by microbiological and chemical methods, the former using Bacillus subtilis BGA as a test ..
- Specific detection of oxytetracycline using DNA aptamer-immobilized interdigitated array electrode chipYeon Seok Kim
School of Life Sciences and Biotechnology, Korea University, Anam Dong, Seongbuk gu, Seoul 136 701, Republic of Korea
Anal Chim Acta 634:250-4. 2009An electrochemical sensing system for oxytetracycline (OTC) detection was developed using ssDNA aptamer immobilized on gold interdigitated array (IDA) electrode chip...
- Comparison of the effectiveness of some pleural sclerosing agents used for control of effusions in malignant pleural mesothelioma: a review of 117 casesA Senyigit
Department of Chest Diseases, Faculty of Medicine, University of Dicle, Diyarbakir, Turkey
Respiration 67:623-9. 2000..We aimed to investigate the efficacy of oxytetracycline (OT), Corynebacterium parvum (CP), and nitrogen mustard (NM) in the management of pleural effusion associated ..
- Distribution of oxytetracycline resistance plasmids between aeromonads in hospital and aquaculture environments: implication of Tn1721 in dissemination of the tetracycline resistance determinant tet AG Rhodes
Freshwater Biological Association, Far Sawrey, Ambleside, Cumbria LA22 OLP, United Kingdom
Appl Environ Microbiol 66:3883-90. 2000b>Oxytetracycline-resistant (OT(r)) mesophilic aeromonads were recovered from untreated hospital effluent (72 isolates) and from fish farm hatchery tanks (91 isolates) at sites within the English Lake District, Cumbria, England...
- In vitro susceptibilities of field isolates of Mycoplasma agalactiae to oxytetracycline, tylosin, enrofloxacin, spiramycin and lincomycin-spectinomycinG R Loria
Institute Zooprofilattico, Sperimentale della Sicilia, Via Rocco Dicillo, 4 I 90129, Palermo, Sicily, Italy
Res Vet Sci 75:3-7. 2003..521; MIC(90)0.938 microg/ml) and spiramycin (MIC(50)1.583; MIC(90)2.850 microg/ml). MIC values above 1.000 microg/ml were obtained using tetracycline, tylosin and spiramycin for some M. agalactiae isolates...
- Eosinophils contribute to killing of adult Onchocerca ochengi within onchocercomata following elimination of WolbachiaCharles K Nfon
Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine and Faculty of Veterinary Science, University of Liverpool, Pembroke Place, Liverpool L3 5QA, UK
Microbes Infect 8:2698-705. 2006..ochengi, we previously demonstrated that combined intensive and intermittent (COM) oxytetracycline treatment induces a sustained depletion of Wolbachia and is macrofilaricidal, whereas a short intensive ..
- Influence of ileo-caecal cannulation and oxytetracycline on ileo-caecal and rectal coliform populations in pigsA Högberg
Department of Animal Nutrition and Management, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Uppsala, Sweden
Acta Vet Scand 42:435-40. 2001The effect of surgery (insertion of an ileo-caecal cannula) and a subsequent parenteral treatment with oxytetracycline on the ileo-caecal and rectal coliform populations in 7 Swedish Yorkshire castrates were studied...
- Clinical signs, computed tomographic imaging, and management of chronic otitis media/interna in dairy calvesJérôme Van Biervliet
Department of Clinical Sciences, College of Veterinary Medicine, Cornell University, Ithaca, NY, USA
J Vet Intern Med 18:907-10. 2004
- Molecular spectroscopic study on the interaction of tetracyclines with serum albuminsShuyun Bi
College of Chemistry, Jilin University, Jiefang Road 119, Changchun 130023, PR China
Spectrochim Acta A Mol Biomol Spectrosc 61:629-36. 2005..The main sorts of acting force between the drugs and serum albumins were found and the action distances and the energy transfer efficiencies between donor-acceptor were calculated based on the Foster energy transference...
- [Microbiological method for the detection of antibiotic residues in meat using mixed-mode, reverse-phase and cation-exchange cartridge]Tomoko Kusano
Tokyo Metropolitan Institute of Public Health 3 24 1, Hyakunin cho, Shinjuku ku, Tokyo 169 0073, Japan
Shokuhin Eiseigaku Zasshi 45:191-6. 2004A microbiological method for screening of residual benzylpenicillin (PCG), oxytetracycline (OTC) and spiramycin (SPM) in meat using a single mixed mode, reversed-phase and cation-exchange cartridge was developed...
- Simultaneous determination of selected veterinary antibiotics in gilthead seabream (Sparus Aurata) by liquid chromatography-mass spectrometryR Romero-González
Department of Analytical Chemistry, Almeria University, E 04071, Almeria, Spain
J Chromatogr B Analyt Technol Biomed Life Sci 857:142-8. 2007..drugs of different classes of antibiotics such as quinolones (oxilinic acid and flumequine), tetracyclines (oxytetracycline), sulfonamides (sulfadiazine) and trimethoprim in fish muscle and skin...
- Escherichia coli O157:H7 in a cohort of weaned, preconditioned range beef calvesJohn R Dunn
Louisiana State University, School of Veterinary Medicine, Skip Bertman Drive, Baton Rouge, Louisiana 70803, USA
J Food Prot 67:2391-6. 2004..29 cow-calf farms were commingled at three preconditioning sites and placed on a transition ration containing oxytetracycline (200 g/ton) for 45 days. Initial animal-level fecal point prevalence was 2...
- Topical treatment of digital dermatitis associated with severe heel-horn erosion in a Swedish dairy herdThomas Manske
Department of Animal Environment and Health, Section of Field Research, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, P O Box 234, SE 532 23, Skara, Sweden
Prev Vet Med 53:215-31. 2002..In Experiment I, topical treatments with solutions of either glutaraldehyde or oxytetracycline were compared with foot trimming and cleansing alone...
- Changes in tetracycline susceptibility of enteric bacteria following switching to nonmedicated milk replacer for dairy calvesJohn B Kaneene
Center for Comparative Epidemiology, Michigan State University, East Lansing, Michigan 48824 1314, USA
J Clin Microbiol 46:1968-77. 2008..intervention study was conducted to determine if discontinuing use of calf milk replacer medicated with oxytetracycline results in increased tetracycline susceptibility in Salmonella and Campylobacter spp...
- Antimicrobial susceptibilities of Campylobacter isolated from food-producing animals on farms (1999-2001): results from the Japanese Veterinary Antimicrobial Resistance Monitoring ProgramKanako Ishihara
National Veterinary Assay Laboratory, Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries 1 15 1 Tokura, Kokubunji, Tokyo 185 8511, Japan
Int J Antimicrob Agents 24:261-7. 2004..Campylobacter species showed high frequencies of resistance to oxytetracycline and dihydrostreptomycin...
- Analysis of tetracyclines in honey by high-performance liquid chromatography/tandem mass spectrometrySeu Ping Khong
Nestle Research Center, Nestec Ltd, Vers chez les Blanc, 1000 Lausanne 26, Switzerland
Rapid Commun Mass Spectrom 19:493-502. 2005..chromatography to tandem mass spectrometry (LC/MS/MS) is described for the determination of tetracycline, oxytetracycline, doxycycline and chlortetracycline in honey...
- In vitro susceptibility of avian mycoplasmas to enrofloxacin, sarafloxacin, tylosin, and oxytetracyclineC Wang
College of Veterinary Medicine, Mississippi State University, Mississippi State 39762-9825, USA
Avian Dis 45:456-60. 2001..avian Mycoplasma gallisepticum (MG) and Mycoplasma synoviae (MS) to enrofloxacin, sarafloxacin, tylosin, and oxytetracycline was determined by a serial broth dilution method...
- Antibiotic resistance and hypermutability of Escherichia coli O157 from feedlot cattle treated with growth-promoting agentsBrigitte Lefebvre
Centre d étude et de valorisation de la diversité microbienne, Departement de Biologie, Faculte des Sciences, Universite de Sherbrooke, Sherbrooke, Quebec, Canada J1K 2R1
J Food Prot 68:2411-9. 2005..the effect of growth-promoting agents (monensin and trenbolone acetate-estradiol) and an antibiotic (oxytetracycline) on the incidence in feedlot steers of Escherichia coli O157, including antibiotic-resistant and hypermutable ..
- The tetAB genes of the Corynebacterium striatum R-plasmid pTP10 encode an ABC transporter and confer tetracycline, oxytetracycline and oxacillin resistance in Corynebacterium glutamicumA Tauch
Department of Genetics, University of Bielefeld, Germany
FEMS Microbiol Lett 173:203-9. 1999..An antibiotic susceptibility screening in C. glutamicum showed that the tetAB genes confer resistance to tetracycline, oxytetracycline and to the structurally and functionally unrelated beta-lactam antibiotic oxacillin.
- Comparison of spontaneous antibiotic resistance frequency of Salmonella Typhimurium growth in glucose amended continuous culture at slow and fast dilution ratesW K Kim
Department of Poultry Science, Texas A and M University College Station, Texas 77843 2472, USA
J Environ Sci Health B 40:475-84. 2005..state, samples were plated to tryptic soy agar (TSA) alone or supplemented (per ml) with 2 and 16 microg oxytetracycline, 4 and 16 microg tetracycline, 2 and 64 microg kanamycin, and 0.25 and 2 microg enrofloxacin...
- Flow cytometric evaluation of selected antimicrobial efficacy for clearance of Anaplasma marginale in short-term erythrocyte culturesJ F Coetzee
Department of Veterinary Diagnostic and Production Animal Medicine, College of Veterinary Medicine, Iowa State University, Ames, IA, USA
J Vet Pharmacol Ther 29:173-83. 2006..Herein, we used flow cytometry to test the efficacy of three antimicrobials; oxytetracycline, imidocarb and enrofloxacin against Virginia (VGN) or Oklahoma (OK) A...
- Long-term effects of meloxicam in the treatment of respiratory disease in fattening cattleG M Friton
Corporate Marketing, Boehringer Ingelheim Animal Health, D 55216 Ingelheim am Rhein, Germany
Vet Rec 156:809-11. 2005..Two hundred animals with clinical signs of brd received a single subcutaneous injection of 20 mg/kg oxytetracycline; 100 of them also received a subcutaneous injection of 0...
- A clinical trial to assess the use of sodium hypochlorite and oxytetracycline on the healing of digital dermatitis lesions in cattleLuiz A F Silva
Department of Veterinary Medicine, School of Veterinary Medicine, Universidade Federal de Goias, P O Box 131 ZIP CODE 74 001 970, Goiania, Goias, Brazil
Can Vet J 46:345-8. 2005..of this study was to evaluate the topical action of sodium hypochlorite associated with the systemic use of oxytetracycline for the treatment of wounds clinically diagnosed as bovine digital dermatitis...
- Growth performance and shedding of some pathogenic bacteria in feedlot cattle treated with different growth-promoting agentsBrigitte Lefebvre
Centre de Valorisation de la Diversité Microbienne, Departement de Biologie, Faculte des Sciences, Universite de Sherbrooke, Sherbrooke, Quebec, Canada J1K 2R
J Food Prot 69:1256-64. 2006..evaluate the effect of a growth-promoting implant (trenbolone acetate plus estradiol benzoate), monensin, and oxytetracycline on the steer performance and shedding of some foodborne pathogens...
- A comparison of prophylactic efficacy of tilmicosin and a new formulation of oxytetracycline in feedlot calvesOliver C Schunich
Feedlot Health Management Services, Bay 7 87 Elizabeth Street, Postal Bag Service 5, Okotoks, Alberta T0L 1T0
Can Vet J 43:355-62. 2002..performed under commercial feedlot conditions in western Canada to compare the administration of long-acting oxytetracycline at 30 mg/kg body weight (BW) versus tilmicosin at 10 mg/kg BW to feedlot calves upon arrival at the feedlot...
- Microbial inhibition by pharmaceutical antibiotics in different soils--dose-response relations determined with the iron(III) reduction testSören Thiele-Bruhn
Institute for Land Use, Soil Science Section, University of Rostock, Justus von Liebig Weg 6, D 18051 Rostock, Germany
Environ Toxicol Chem 24:869-76. 2005..increased in the order (average ED50 in parentheses) chlortetracycline (53) < sulfadimethoxine (58) < oxytetracycline (170) < sulfadiazine (190) < sulfadimidine (270) = tetracycline (270) < sulfapyridine (430), though ..
- Assessment and promotion of judicious antibiotic use on dairy farms in Washington StateM J Raymond
Communicable Disease Control Program, Tacoma Pierce County Health Department, Tacoma, WA 98418, USA
J Dairy Sci 89:3228-40. 2006..The most commonly cited drugs used for disease treatment were penicillin, ceftiofur, and oxytetracycline. Participants also indicated significant preventive uses with 28% using medicated milk replacer...
- Ulcerative and papillomatous digital dermatitis of the pastern region in dairy cattle: clinical and histopathological studiesW el-Ghoul
Department of Surgery, Anaesthesiology and Radiology, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Cairo University, Giza, Egypt
Dtsch Tierarztl Wochenschr 108:216-22. 2001..The topical application of oxytetracycline solution or benzathine penicillin powder appeared to be effective for the treatment of the ulcerative lesions...
- Putative quantitative trait loci associated with the probability of contracting infectious bovine keratoconjunctivitisE Casas
US Meat Animal Research Center, USDA, ARS, Clay Center, NE 68933 0166, USA
J Anim Sci 84:3180-4. 2006..Although a candidate gene was identified for one of the regions of interest, further studies are needed to identify the genetic basis of resistance to the disease...
- Clinical efficacy of meloxicam (Metacam) and flunixin (Finadyne) as adjuncts to antibacterial treatment of respiratory disease in fattening cattleGabriele M Friton
Boehringer Ingelheim Animal Health GmbH, Ingelheim am Rhein, Germany
Berl Munch Tierarztl Wochenschr 117:304-9. 2004..On Day 0 all animals were treated with 20 mg oxytetracycline/kg body-weight (Bivatop 200) by subcutaneous injection, in conjunction with either meloxicam (0...
- Comparison of the efficacy of enrofloxacin, imidocarb, and oxytetracycline for clearance of persistent Anaplasma marginale infections in cattleJohann F Coetzee
Department of Veterinary Diagnostic and Production Animal Medicine, College of Veterinary Medicine, Iowa State University, Ames, IA 5001, USA
Vet Ther 7:347-60. 2006This study compared enrofloxacin and imidocarb dipropionate treatments with an oxytetracycline regimen proposed by the World Organization for Animal Health for elimination of persistent Anaplasma marginale infections in cattle...
- Determination of tetracycline antibiotics in salmon muscle by liquid chromatography using post-column derivatization with fluorescence detectionAngelina L Pena
University of Coimbra, Centre of Pharmaceutical Studies, Faculty of Pharmacy, Group of Bromatology, 3000 Coimbra, Portugal
J AOAC Int 86:925-9. 2003A simple and accurate cleanup procedure using polymeric sorbent was developed for the determination of oxytetracycline (OTC) and tetracycline (TC) residues in salmon muscle...
- Use of antimicrobial susceptibility testing of bacterial pathogens isolated from the milk of dairy cows with clinical mastitis to predict response to treatment with cephapirin and oxytetracyclinePeter D Constable
Department of Veterinary Clinical Medicine, College of Veterinary Medicine, University of Illinois, Urbana 61802, USA
J Am Vet Med Assoc 221:103-8. 2002..susceptibility testing of bacterial pathogens isolated from the milk of dairy cows with clinical mastitis were associated with duration of clinical signs or bacteriologic cure rate following treatment with cephapirin and oxytetracycline.
- Persistence of oxytetracycline residues in milk after the intrauterine treatment of lactating cows for endometritisX Tan
Department of Veterinary Medicine, Zhejiang University, Hangzhou, People s Republic of China
Vet Rec 161:585-6. 2007..collected at one day intervals after the last dose from 31 cows that had received an intrauterine infusion of oxytetracycline once daily between one and five times...
- Assay and purity control of tetracycline, chlortetracycline and oxytetracycline in animal feeds and premixes by TLC densitometry with fluorescence detectionWeng Naidong
Laboratorium voor Farmaceutische Chemie en Analyse van Geneesmiddelen, Faculteit Farmaceutische Wetenschappen, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Van Evenstraat 4, B 3000 Leuven, Belgium
J Pharm Biomed Anal 33:85-93. 2003..detection are described for the assay and purity control of tetracycline (TC), chlortetracycline (CTC), and oxytetracycline (OTC) in animal feeds and premixes...
- Diversity of tetracycline resistance genes in bacteria from aquaculture sources in AustraliaO L Akinbowale
Sansom Institute, School of Pharmaceutical and Medical Sciences, University of South Australia, Adelaide, SA, Australia
J Appl Microbiol 103:2016-25. 2007To determine the genetic determinants responsible for tetracycline resistance in oxytetracycline resistant bacteria from aquaculture sources in Australia.
- Quantitative analysis of oxytetracycline and its 4-epimer in calf tissues by high-performance liquid chromatography combined with positive electrospray ionization mass spectrometryMarc Cherlet
Ghent University, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Department of Pharmacology, Pharmacy and Toxicology, Salisburylaan 133, B 9820 Merelbeke, Belgium
Analyst 128:871-8. 2003..b>Oxytetracycline (OTC) is one of the most important members of this antibiotic family...
- AUC/MIC: a PK/PD index for antibiotics with a time dimension or simply a dimensionless scoring factor?Pierre Louis Toutain
UMR181 Physiopathologie et Toxicologie Expérimentales INRA, ENVT, 23 Chemin des Capelles, 31076 Toulouse cedex 03, France
J Antimicrob Chemother 60:1185-8. 2007..To accommodate the need for dose prediction during these novel therapeutic situations, we propose a general approach that is based on the targeted time interval over which some desired average concentration should be maintained...
- Enhancement of antimicrobics by electrical currentRobin Patel; Fiscal Year: 2007..vitro experiments have shown that electric current can enhance the activity of aminoglycosides, quinolones or oxytetracycline against bacteria in biofilms; this has been termed the 'bioelectric effect...
- Enhancement of antimicrobics by electrical currentRobin Patel; Fiscal Year: 2006..vitro experiments have shown that electric current can enhance the activity of aminoglycosides, quinolones or oxytetracycline against bacteria in biofilms; this has been termed the 'bioelectric effect...
- HORMONE-RESPONSIVE CA2ION LOCALIZATION IN HEPATOCYTESDONNER BABCOCK; Fiscal Year: 1980..alpha- and beta-adrenergic antagonists will be utilized and hormonal effects upon the fluorescence of oxytetracycline, a probe that is insensitive to cellular Ca 2 ions, will be examined...
- PATHOGENIC ROLE OF HOST CELL SURFACE EHRLICHIAL ANTIGENYasuko Rikihisa; Fiscal Year: 1993..antigens in infected macrophages treated with interferon-gamma, concanavalin A, calcium ionophore A23187, and oxytetracycline. Aim 4: Test hypothesis 2 by examining ADCC using 51Cr-labeled infected cells and measuring complement and ..
- HEMOGLOBIN EXPRESSION TO ENHANCE ANTIBIOTIC PRODUCTIONDallas Hughes; Fiscal Year: 1992..hemoglobin will be expressed in a strain of Streptomyces rimosus which produces the commercial antibiotic oxytetracycline (OTC)...
- Analysis of CD81-PGRL complex on T cellsSTEPHEN CHAPES; Fiscal Year: 2003..The coordinated effect of CD81, PGRL and EP3 on T cell integrin activity measured by adhesion to or motility on ICAMs. ..
- GROWTH PLATE CELLULAR FUNCTION FOLLOWING RADIOTHERAPYTimothy Damron; Fiscal Year: 2008..abstract_text> ..
- GROWTH PLATE CELLULAR FUNCTION FOLLOWING RADIOTHERAPYTimothy Damron; Fiscal Year: 2001..abstract_text> ..
- GROWTH PLATE CELLULAR FUNCTION FOLLOWING RADIOTHERAPYTimothy Damron; Fiscal Year: 2007..abstract_text> ..
- Analysis of CD81-PGRL complex on T cellsSTEPHEN CHAPES; Fiscal Year: 2007..The coordinated effect of CD81, PGRL and EP3 on T cell integrin activity measured by adhesion to or motility on ICAMs. ..
- GROWTH PLATE CELLULAR FUNCTION FOLLOWING RADIOTHERAPYTimothy Damron; Fiscal Year: 2002..abstract_text> ..
- Analysis of CD81-PGRL complex on T cellsSTEPHEN CHAPES; Fiscal Year: 2006..The coordinated effect of CD81, PGRL and EP3 on T cell integrin activity measured by adhesion to or motility on ICAMs. ..
- GROWTH PLATE CELLULAR FUNCTION FOLLOWING RADIOTHERAPYTimothy Damron; Fiscal Year: 2006..abstract_text> ..
- GROWTH PLATE CELLULAR FUNCTION FOLLOWING RADIOTHERAPYTimothy Damron; Fiscal Year: 2003..abstract_text> ..
- Analysis of CD81-PGRL complex on T cellsSTEPHEN CHAPES; Fiscal Year: 2005
- Analysis of CD81-PGRL complex on T cellsSTEPHEN CHAPES; Fiscal Year: 2004
- GROWTH PLATE CELLULAR FUNCTION FOLLOWING RADIOTHERAPYTimothy Damron; Fiscal Year: 2005..abstract_text> ..