Genomes and Genes
Summary: A non-steroidal anti-inflammatory agent (NSAID) with antipyretic and analgesic actions. It is primarily available as the sodium salt.
Publications326 found, 100 shown here
- Cardiorenal effects of celecoxib as compared with the nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs diclofenac and ibuprofenA Whelton
The Universal Clinical Research Center Inc, Hunt Valley, Maryland 21030 1603, USA
Kidney Int 70:1495-502. 2006..are associated with decreased renal function and blood pressure (BP) effects compared with standard doses of diclofenac and ibuprofen in osteoarthritis (OA) and rheumatoid arthritis (RA) patients...
- Celecoxib versus omeprazole and diclofenac in patients with osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis (CONDOR): a randomised trialFrancis K L Chan
Chinese University of Hong Kong, Prince of Wales Hospital, Hong Kong SAR, China
Lancet 376:173-9. 2010..We aimed to compare risk of gastrointestinal events associated with celecoxib versus diclofenac slow release plus omeprazole.
- Using laser microporation to improve transdermal delivery of diclofenac: Increasing bioavailability and the range of therapeutic applicationsYogeshwar G Bachhav
School of Pharmaceutical Sciences, University of Geneva and University of Lausanne, Geneva, Switzerland
Eur J Pharm Biopharm 78:408-14. 2011..L.E.A.S.E.® technology, on diclofenac delivery kinetics...
- Randomized controlled trial of diclofenac sodium gel in knee osteoarthritisH Richard Barthel
Semin Arthritis Rheum 39:203-12. 2009..This study assessed the efficacy and safety of topical diclofenac sodium 1% gel (DSG) in mild to moderate symptomatic knee osteoarthritis.
- Diclofenac residues as the cause of vulture population decline in PakistanJ Lindsay Oaks
Department of Veterinary Microbiology and Pathology, Washington State University, Pullman, Washington 99164 7040, USA
Nature 427:630-3. 2004..Here, we provide results that directly correlate residues of the anti-inflammatory drug diclofenac with renal failure...
- Cardiovascular risk and inhibition of cyclooxygenase: a systematic review of the observational studies of selective and nonselective inhibitors of cyclooxygenase 2Patricia McGettigan
Discipline of Clinical Pharmacology, School of Medicine and Public Health, The University of Newcastle, New South Wales, Australia
JAMA 296:1633-44. 2006..Regulatory agencies have provided variable advice regarding the cardiovascular risks with older nonselective NSAIDs...
- Developmental toxicity and stress protein responses in zebrafish embryos after exposure to diclofenac and its solvent, DMSOA V Hallare
Animal Physiological Ecology Section, Zoological Institute, University of Tubingen, Konrad Adenauer Str 20, D 72072, Tubingen, Germany
Chemosphere 56:659-66. 2004One of the most frequently detected pharmaceuticals in environmental water samples is the anti-rheumatic drug, diclofenac. Despite its increasing environmental significance, investigations concerning the effects of this drug on the early ..
- Cardiovascular safety of lumiracoxib: a meta-analysis of all randomized controlled trials > or =1 week and up to 1 year in duration of patients with osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritisPatrice Matchaba
Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation, East Hanover, NJ 07936, USA
Clin Ther 27:1196-214. 2005..The cardiovascular (CV) safety of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) and selective cyclooxygenase-2 inhibitors has been the subject of considerable debate...
- Efficacy of a comfrey root extract ointment in comparison to a diclofenac gel in the treatment of ankle distortions: results of an observer-blind, randomized, multicenter studyH G Predel
Merck Selbstmedikation GmbH, Roesslerstr 96, D 64293 Darmstadt, Germany
Phytomedicine 12:707-14. 2005..Rad. Symphyti) with that of a Diclofenac gel in the treatment of acute unilateral ankle sprain (distortion)...
- Effect of sodium chloride on the gelation temperature, gel strength and bioadhesive force of poloxamer gels containing diclofenac sodiumC S Yong
College of Pharmacy, Yeungnam University, 214-1 Dae-dong, Gyongsan 712-749, South Korea
Int J Pharm 226:195-205. 2001..However, a liquid suppository system containing diclofenac sodium could not be developed using bioadhesive polymers, since the drug was precipitated in this preparation...
- Safety and efficacy of topical diclofenac sodium gel for knee osteoarthritis in elderly and younger patients: pooled data from three randomized, double-blind, parallel-group, placebo-controlled, multicentre trialsHerbert S B Baraf
Center for Rheumatology and Bone Research, a division of the Arthritis and Rheumatism Associates, Wheaton, Maryland, USA
Drugs Aging 28:27-40. 2011..Topical NSAIDs reduce systemic NSAID exposure and may mitigate these risks...
- Efficacy and safety of topical diclofenac containing dimethyl sulfoxide (DMSO) compared with those of topical placebo, DMSO vehicle and oral diclofenac for knee osteoarthritisLee S Simon
SDG LLC Consulting, 124 Mt Auburn Street, Cambridge, MA, USA
Pain 143:238-45. 2009..We conducted a 12-week, double-blind, double-dummy, randomized controlled trial of topical diclofenac (TDiclo) in a vehicle solution containing dimethyl sulfoxide (DMSO) in 775 subjects with radiologically ..
- Duration of treatment with nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs and impact on risk of death and recurrent myocardial infarction in patients with prior myocardial infarction: a nationwide cohort studyAnne Marie Schjerning Olsen
Department of Cardiology, Copenhagen University Hospital, Gentofte, Denmark
Circulation 123:2226-35. 2011..We therefore studied the duration of NSAID treatment and cardiovascular risk in a nationwide cohort of patients with prior myocardial infarction (MI)...
- Pilot study of intravitreal injection of diclofenac for treatment of macular edema of various etiologiesMasoud Soheilian
Ophthalmology Department and Ophthalmic Research Center, Labbafinejad Medical Center, Shahid Beheshti University MC, Tehran, Iran
Retina 30:509-15. 2010The purpose of this study was to evaluate the effect of a single dose of intravitreal diclofenac, a potent nonsteroidal antiinflammatory drug, on visual acuity and central macular thickness in patients with macular edema of various ..
- Topical diclofenac epolamine patch 1.3% for treatment of acute pain caused by soft tissue injuryB H McCarberg
Kaiser Permanente Health Care, Chronic Pain Management Program, Escondido, CA, USA
Int J Clin Pract 64:1546-53. 2010..The anti-inflammatory and analgesic potency of the traditional oral NSAID diclofenac, along with its physicochemical properties, makes it well suited for topical delivery...
- Effect of sodium chloride on the release, absorption and safety of diclofenac sodium delivered by poloxamer gelYoung Joon Park
College of Pharmacy, Seoul National University, San 56 1, Shinlim Dong, Kwanak Ku, Seoul 151 742, South Korea
Int J Pharm 263:105-11. 2003..For the development of a thermosensitive diclofenac sodium-loaded poloxamer gel, here we investigated the effect of sodium chloride on the release, safety and ..
- Dithiolethione modified valproate and diclofenac increase E-cadherin expression and decrease proliferation of non-small cell lung cancer cellsTerry W Moody
National Cancer Institute, Office of the Director, Center for Cancer Research, Bethesda, MD 20892 1500, USA
Lung Cancer 68:154-60. 2010The effects of dithiolethione modified valproate, diclofenac and sulindac on non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) cells were investigated...
- Comfrey extract ointment in comparison to diclofenac gel in the treatment of acute unilateral ankle sprains (distortions)Roberto D'Anchise
Istituto Ortopedico Galeazzi, Milano, Italy
Arzneimittelforschung 57:712-6. 2007Objectives: A previously published study comparing the efficacy of comfrey extract to a commercial diclofenac (CAS 78213-16-8) preparation in the treatment of unilateral ankle sprains is critically re-evaluated...
- Drug targeting to inflammation: studies on antioxidant surface loaded diclofenac liposomesRaju Jukanti
Nanotechnology and Drug Targeting Laboratory, University College of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Kakatiya University, Warangal, Andhra Pradesh, India
Int J Pharm 414:179-85. 2011..We developed conventional and antioxidant loaded diclofenac (DFS) liposomes (co-enzyme Q10 and ascorbyl palmitate) for i.v...
- Nitrosothiol esters of diclofenac: synthesis and pharmacological characterization as gastrointestinal-sparing prodrugsU K Bandarage
NitroMed, Inc, 12 Oak Park Drive, Bedford, Massachusetts 01730, USA
J Med Chem 43:4005-16. 2000Despite its widespread use, diclofenac has gastrointestinal liabilities common to nonsteroidal antiinflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) that might be reduced by concomitant administration of a gastrointestinal cytoprotectant such as nitric oxide (..
- Treatment of osteoarthritis of the knee with a topical diclofenac solution: a randomised controlled, 6-week trial [ISRCTN53366886]Philip A Baer
Malvern Medical Centre, Toronto, Canada
BMC Musculoskelet Disord 6:44. 2005..The efficacy and safety of a topical diclofenac solution over a 6-week treatment course in symptomatic primary OA of the knee was investigated.
- Equivalence study of a topical diclofenac solution (pennsaid) compared with oral diclofenac in symptomatic treatment of osteoarthritis of the knee: a randomized controlled trialPeter S Tugwell
Centre for Global Health, Institute of Population Health, Department of Epidemiology and Community Medicine, University of Ottawa, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
J Rheumatol 31:2002-12. 2004To compare the safety and efficacy of a topical diclofenac solution versus oral diclofenac in relieving the symptoms of primary osteoarthritis (OA) of the knee, in a randomized, double-blind, double-dummy equivalence trial.
- New, highly efficient formulation of diclofenac for the topical, transdermal administration in ultradeformable drug carriers, TransfersomesG Cevc
Medizinische Biophsik, Technische Universität Müchen, Munich, Germany
Biochim Biophys Acta 1514:191-205. 2001Transfenac, a lotion-like formulation of diclofenac, is described. It consists of pharmaceutically acceptable ingredients and mediates the agent transport through intact skin and into the target tissues...
- Genetic susceptibility to diclofenac-induced hepatotoxicity: contribution of UGT2B7, CYP2C8, and ABCC2 genotypesAnn K Daly
School of Clinical and Laboratory Sciences, University of Newcastle Medical School, Framlington Place, Newcastle upon Tyne, UK
Gastroenterology 132:272-81. 2007b>Diclofenac is a widely used nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug and is among the most common drugs causing idiosyncratic hepatotoxicity in several recent series with up to 20% mortality in jaundiced subjects...
- Efficacy and safety of a topical diclofenac solution (pennsaid) in the treatment of primary osteoarthritis of the knee: a randomized, double-blind, vehicle-controlled clinical trialSanford H Roth
Arizona Research and Education, Phoenix, USA
Arch Intern Med 164:2017-23. 2004..A topical NSAID formulation may provide symptom relief with fewer adverse effects. A new topical diclofenac sodium solution-containing the absorption enhancer dimethyl sulfoxide-was evaluated for the relief of the ..
- Effect of a topical diclofenac solution for relieving symptoms of primary osteoarthritis of the knee: a randomized controlled trialArthur A M Bookman
Dimethaid Health Care Ltd, 1405 Denison Street, Markham, Ontario L3R 5V2, Canada
CMAJ 171:333-8. 2004..The objective of this trial was to assess the safety and efficacy of a topical diclofenac solution in relieving the symptoms of primary osteoarthritis of the knee.
- Geranylgeranylacetone protects against diclofenac-induced gastric and small intestinal mucosal injuries in healthy subjects: a prospective randomized placebo-controlled double-blind cross-over studyYasumasa Niwa
Department of Gastroenterology, Nagoya University Graduate School of Medicine, Nagoya, Japan
Digestion 80:260-6. 2009..We planned a pilot study to investigate the protective effects of geranylgeranylacetone (GGA) against NSAID-induced small intestinal injuries using video capsule endoscopy (VCE)...
- Anti-inflammatory activity of gel containing novel elastic niosomes entrapped with diclofenac diethylammoniumA Manosroi
Faculty of Pharmacy, Chiang Mai University, Chiang Mai 50200, Thailand
Int J Pharm 360:156-63. 2008..was to develop a novel elastic bilayer vesicle entrapped with the non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID), diclofenac diethylammonium (DCFD) for topical use...
- ssDNA aptamers that recognize diclofenac and 2-anilinophenylacetic acidChoon Bok Joeng
College of Life Sciences and Biotechnology, Korea University, Anam Dong, Seongbuk gu, Seoul 136 701, South Korea
Bioorg Med Chem 17:5380-7. 2009A series of 56 ssDNA aptamer variants that bind to diclofenac (DCF) were selected from an initial pool of 2.4x10(14) ssDNA molecules by Flu-Mag SELEX process...
- Effectiveness of diclofenac versus acetaminophen in primary care patients with knee osteoarthritis: [NTR1485], DIPA-trial: design of a randomized clinical trialSaskia P J Verkleij
Department of General Practice, Erasmus MC, University Medical Center Rotterdam, Netherlands
BMC Musculoskelet Disord 11:7. 2010..drugs, we present the design of a randomized open-label trial to investigate the efficacy of a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (diclofenac) compared with acetaminophen in new consulters with knee osteoarthritis in general practice.
- Alginate/chitosan particulate systems for sodium diclofenac releaseM L González-Rodríguez
Departamento de Farmacia y Tecnología Farmacacéutica, Facultad de Farmacia, C Profesor Garcia Gonzalez s n, Universidad de Sevilla, 41012, Sevilla, Spain
Int J Pharm 232:225-34. 2002Alginate/chitosan particles were prepared by ionic gelation (Ca2+ and Al3+) for the sodium diclofenac release. The systems were characterized by electron microscopy and differential scanning calorimetry...
- Diclofenac attenuates the regional effect of lambda-carrageenan on blood-brain barrier function and cytoarchitectureTracy A Brooks
Departments of Pharmacology and Toxicology, University of Arizona Colleges of Pharmacy, Tucson, Arizona, USA
J Pharmacol Exp Ther 325:665-73. 2008..It describes the role of cyclooxygenase (COX) up-regulation by blocking with diclofenac (30 mg/kg, i.p.), and it examines the variation in BBB regulation through various brain regions...
- Efficacy of topical diclofenac diethylamine gel in osteoarthritis of the kneeFritz U Niethard
Orthopaedic Clinic, Universitatsklinikum Aachen, Germany
J Rheumatol 32:2384-92. 2005To assess the efficacy and safety of topical diclofenac diethylamine gel, 1.16%, 4 g applied qid for 3 weeks to relieve the symptoms of osteoarthritis (OA) of the knee.
- Tolerability of topical diclofenac sodium 1% gel for osteoarthritis in seniors and patients with comorbiditiesHerbert S B Baraf
Center for Rheumatology and Bone Research, a division of Arthritis and Rheumatism Associates, PC, Wheaton, Maryland, USA
Am J Geriatr Pharmacother 10:47-60. 2012..Topical NSAIDs produce lower systemic NSAID exposure compared with oral NSAIDs, offering potential benefits...
- The anti-inflammatory drug Diclofenac retains anti-listerial activity in vivoN K Dutta
College of Veterinary Medicine and KRF Zoonotic Disease Priority Research Institute, Seoul National University, Seoul, Korea
Lett Appl Microbiol 47:106-11. 2008..The aim of this study was to investigate the possible effects of Diclofenac (Dc) in a murine listerial infection model.
- Efficacy and safety of four doses of lumiracoxib versus diclofenac in patients with knee or hip primary osteoarthritis: a phase II, four-week, multicenter, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trialThomas J Schnitzer
Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine, Chicago, Illinois 60611, USA
Arthritis Rheum 51:549-57. 2004To compare the efficacy and tolerability of the novel cyclooxygenase 2-selective inhibitor lumiracoxib with placebo and diclofenac in osteoarthritis (OA).
- Gastrointestinal safety and anti-inflammatory effects of a hydrogen sulfide-releasing diclofenac derivative in the ratJohn L Wallace
Inflammation Research Network, University of Calgary, 3330 Hospital Drive NW, Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Gastroenterology 132:261-71. 2007..In this study, we evaluated the gastrointestinal safety and anti-inflammatory effects of a novel "HS-NSAID" (ATB-337) that consists of diclofenac linked to a hydrogen sulfide-releasing moiety.
- Carbamazepine and diclofenac: removal in wastewater treatment plants and occurrence in water bodiesYongjun Zhang
Department of Environmental Process Engineering, Institute of Environmental Technology, Technical University of Berlin, Strasse des 17 Juni 135, Berlin 10623, Germany
Chemosphere 73:1151-61. 2008In the aquatic environment, pharmaceuticals have been widely found. Among them, carbamazepine and diclofenac were detected at the highest frequency...
- Electrospun diclofenac sodium loaded Eudragit® L 100-55 nanofibers for colon-targeted drug deliveryXiaxia Shen
College of Chemistry, Chemical Engineering and Biotechnology, Donghua University, Shanghai 201620, PR China
Int J Pharm 408:200-7. 2011Eudragit® L 100-55 nanofibers loaded with diclofenac sodium (DS) were successfully prepared using an electrospinning process, and characterized for structural and pharmacodynamic properties...
- Diclofenac inhibits lactate formation and efficiently counteracts local immune suppression in a murine glioma modelSridhar R Chirasani
Department of Neurology, University Medical Centre of Regensburg, Regensburg, Germany
Int J Cancer 132:843-53. 2013..Here, we report that diclofenac used at nontoxic concentrations significantly decreased lactate production in murine glioma cells and inhibited ..
- The role of CYP2C9 genotype in the metabolism of diclofenac in vivo and in vitroU Yasar
Department of Medical Laboratory Sciences and Technology, Karolinska Institutet at Huddinge University Hospital, Stockholm, Sweden
Eur J Clin Pharmacol 57:729-35. 2001..b>Diclofenac is metabolised to 4'-hydroxy (OH), the major diclofenac metabolite, 3'-OH and 3'-OH-4'-methoxy metabolites by ..
- Diclofenac induces basophil degranulation without increasing CD63 expression in sensitive patientsA Malbran
Unidad de Alergia, Asma e Inmunología Clínica, Repulblica Argentina
Clin Exp Immunol 147:99-105. 2007b>Diclofenac (Dc) induces an IgE-independent basophil (Ba) degranulation in susceptible individuals. CD63 Ba expression is utilized as an in vitro test for diagnosis of drug hypersensitivity...
- Liposomal dexamethasone-diclofenac combinations for local osteoarthritis treatmentInbar Elron-Gross
Department of Biochemistry, Tel Aviv University, Tel Aviv, Israel
Int J Pharm 376:84-91. 2009Conventional chronic and acute treatments for osteoarthritis (OA) are by oral NSAIDs (such as diclofenac) and intra-articular injected glucocorticosteroids (such as dexamethasone)...
- Diclofenac plus B vitamins versus diclofenac monotherapy in lumbago: the DOLOR studyM A Mibielli
Centro Universitário Serra dos Orgãos UNIFESO, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Curr Med Res Opin 25:2589-99. 2009To assess the influence of vitamins B1, B6 and B12 on the analgesia success achieved by diclofenac in subjects with acute lumbago.
- Safety of intravitreal ketorolac and diclofenac: an electroretinographic and histopathologic studyStephen J Kim
Department of Ophthalmology, The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, Maryland, USA
Retina 28:595-605. 2008To determine the clinical, histologic, and electroretinographic effects in the rabbit retina of escalating doses of two intravitreally delivered nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs): ketorolac and diclofenac.
- Diclofenac, a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug, activates the transient outward K+ current in rat cerebellar granule cellsLin Yun Liu
Center for Brain Science Research, Department of Physiology and Biophysics, School of Life Sciences, Fudan University, Shanghai 200433, PR China
Neuropharmacology 48:918-26. 2005b>Diclofenac, a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID), has been widely investigated in terms of its pharmacological action, but less is known about its direct effect on ion channels...
- Ultrastructural effects of pharmaceuticals (carbamazepine, clofibric acid, metoprolol, diclofenac) in rainbow trout (Oncorhynchus mykiss) and common carp (Cyprinus carpio)R Triebskorn
Steinbeis Transfer Center for Ecotoxicology and Ecophysiology, Blumenstr 13, 72108 Rottenburg, Germany
Anal Bioanal Chem 387:1405-16. 2007..in aquatic wildlife, laboratory experiments were conducted with carbamazepine, clofibric acid, metoprolol, and diclofenac using fish as test organisms. For each substance, at least one environmentally relevant concentration was tested...
- Characterization of the influence of polyol fatty acid esters on the permeation of diclofenac through rat skinK Takahashi
Department of Pharmaceutics, School of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Mukogawa Women s University, 11 68 Koshien Kyuban cho, Nishinomiya, 663 8179, Hyogo, Japan
J Control Release 73:351-8. 2001..Removal of the stratum corneum and delipidization of the skin increased the permeation of diclofenac from aqueous suspension, with the enhancement effects being similar for both treatments...
- Modes of action of diclofenac 3%/hyaluronic acid 2.5% in the treatment of actinic keratosisAdrienne Maltusch
Skin Cancer Center, Charite Universitatsmedizin Berlin, Germany
J Dtsch Dermatol Ges 9:1011-7. 2011The efficacy of topically applied diclofenac 3 % in combination with hyaluronic acid 2.5 % in the treatment of actinic keratoses (AKs) has been demonstrated in several clinical studies, but the exact mode of action is still unclear...
- Oral bioavailability, efficacy and gastric tolerability of P2026, a novel nitric oxide-releasing diclofenac in ratAsif R Pathan
Department of Pharmacology and Toxicology, University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, Little Rock, Arkansas, USA
Inflammopharmacology 18:157-68. 2010..2-(2-(2,6-dichlorophenylamino)phenyl)acetate)], a novel NO (nitric oxide) donor prodrug of diclofenac for its ability to release NO and diclofenac, and whether P2026 provides advantage of improved activity/gastric ..
- Diclofenac attenuates Wnt/beta-catenin signaling in colon cancer cells by activation of NF-kappaBMunju Cho
PharmcoGenomic Research Center, Inje University, Busan 633 165, Republic of Korea
FEBS Lett 579:4213-8. 2005..We show that the NSAID diclofenac inhibits Wnt/beta-catenin signaling without altering the level of beta-catenin protein and reduces the ..
- Postoperative nefopam and diclofenac. Evaluation of their morphine-sparing effect after upper abdominal surgeryA C Moffat
Division of Anaesthesia, Law Hospital, Carluke, Lanarkshire
Anaesthesia 45:302-5. 1990The aim of the study was to assess the relative morphine-sparing effects of nefopam and diclofenac when used singly or in combination after upper abdominal surgery...
- In vitro and in vivo evaluation of polyoxyethylene esters as dermal prodrugs of ketoprofen, naproxen and diclofenacF P Bonina
Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences, School of Pharmacy, University of Catania, Viale A Doria 6, 95125 Catania, Italy
Eur J Pharm Sci 14:123-34. 2001Novel polyoxyethylene esters of ketoprofen (1(a-e)), naproxen (2(a-e)) and diclofenac (3(a-e)) were synthesized and evaluated as potential dermal prodrugs of naproxen, ketoprofen and diclofenac...
- Drug-drug interaction between diclofenac, cetirizine and ranitidineIhsan M Kenawi
Department of Chemistry, Faculty of Science, Cairo University, Giza, Egypt
J Pharm Biomed Anal 37:655-61. 2005The interactions between diclofenac (1), cetirizine (2) and ranitidine (3) were investigated by thermal analyses and UV, IR and (1)H NMR spectroscopic studies...
- SKI306X, an oriental herbal mixture, suppresses gastric leukotriene B4 synthesis without causing mucosal injury and the diclofenac-induced gastric lesionsJoo Hyon Kim
Life Science Research Center, SK Chemicals, 600 Jungja 1 Dong, Changan Ku, Suwon Si, Kyungki Do 440 745, Korea
Life Sci 77:1181-93. 2005..study, SKI306X was investigated for its gastro-sparing effects on the gastric mucosa comparing with those of diclofenac, a conventional NSAID, and celecoxib, a cyclooxygenase-2 (COX-2) specific inhibitor...
- Diclofenac inhibits tumor growth in a murine model of pancreatic cancer by modulation of VEGF levels and arginase activityNina Mayorek
Developmental Biology and Cancer Research, Institute for Medical Research Israel Canada, The Hebrew University Hadassah Medical School, Jerusalem, Israel
PLoS ONE 5:e12715. 2010b>Diclofenac is one of the oldest anti-inflammatory drugs in use. In addition to its inhibition of cyclooxygenases (COX), diclofenac potently inhibits phospholipase A(2) (PLA(2)), thus yielding a broad anti-inflammatory effect...
- Nocturnal enuresis: correction of renal function by desmopressin and diclofenacY V Natochin
J M Sechenov Institut of Evolutionary Physiology and Biochemistry, St Petersburg, Russia
Pediatr Nephrol 14:42-7. 2000..43 boys, 19 girls aged 6-15 years) were treated with either desmopressin (Adiuretin-SD) (n = 32) or sodium diclofenac (n = 30). Desmopressin was effective in 85% of children and diclofenac in 33%...
- Development of pH-sensitive tamarind seed polysaccharide-alginate composite beads for controlled diclofenac sodium delivery using response surface methodologyAmit Kumar Nayak
Seemanta Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Jharpokharia, Mayurbhanj, Orissa, India
Int J Biol Macromol 49:784-93. 2011..the development of novel pH-sensitive tamarind seed polysaccharide (TSP)-alginate composite beads for controlled diclofenac sodium delivery using response surface methodology by full 3(2) factorial design...
- Rebamipide has the potential to reduce the intensity of NSAID-induced small intestinal injury: a double-blind, randomized, controlled trial evaluated by capsule endoscopyShunji Fujimori
Division of Gastroenterology, Department of Internal Medicine, Nippon Medical School, 1 1 5 Sendagi, Bunkyo ku, Tokyo, 113 8603, Japan
J Gastroenterol 46:57-64. 2011..The purpose of this study was to re-evaluate the effect of the co-administration of rebamipide on small intestinal injuries induced by short-term NSAID treatment...
- Geranylgeranylacetone protects the human gastric mucosa from diclofenac-induced injury via induction of heat shock protein 70Akinori Yanaka
Department of Gastroenterology, Institute of Clinical Medicine, University of Tsukuba, Tsukuba, Japan
Digestion 75:148-55. 2007..This study was conducted to determine whether a clinical dose of GGA protects the human gastric mucosa from diclofenac (DIC)-induced gastric mucosal injury.
- Effectiveness of action in India to reduce exposure of Gyps vultures to the toxic veterinary drug diclofenacRichard Cuthbert
Royal Society for the Protection of Birds, Sandy, United Kingdom
PLoS ONE 6:e19069. 2011Contamination of their carrion food supply with the non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug diclofenac has caused rapid population declines across the Indian subcontinent of three species of Gyps vultures endemic to South Asia...
- Analysis of the effects diclofenac has on Japanese medaka (Oryzias latipes) using real-time PCRHan Na Hong
National Research Laboratory on Environmental Biotechnology, Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology GIST, Gwangju, South Korea
Chemosphere 67:2115-21. 2007..P450 1A, p53 and vitellogenin were investigated in three different tissues of male medaka fish after exposure to diclofenac that is one of the main concerns among pharmaceuticals frequently found in sewage treatment plant (STP) ..
- In-vitro studies of diclofenac sodium controlled-release from biopolymeric hydrophilic matricesSilvina A Bravo
Department of Pharmacy, Faculty of Biochemical and Pharmaceutical Sciences, National University of Rosario, Argentina
J Pharm Pharm Sci 5:213-9. 2002..was to develop uncoated HPMC matrix tablets, evaluating the relationship and influence of different content levels of microcrystalline cellulose (MCC), starch, and lactose, in order to achieve a zero-order release of Diclofenac Sodium.
- Model-based evaluation of reduction strategies for micropollutants from wastewater treatment plants in complex river networksChristoph Ort
Eawag, Swiss Federal Institute of Aquatic Science and Technology, CH 8600 Dubendorf, Switzerland
Environ Sci Technol 43:3214-20. 2009..5 microg L(-1). In contrast, the sum of diclofenac and its metabolites is expected to exceed the corresponding water quality criterion of 0...
- Diclofenac in fish: blood plasma levels similar to human therapeutic levels affect global hepatic gene expressionFilip Cuklev
Sahlgrenska Academy at the University of Gothenburg, Goteborg, Sweden
Environ Toxicol Chem 30:2126-34. 2011b>Diclofenac is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug frequently found in the aquatic environment...
- Intravitreal diclofenac versus intravitreal triamcinolone acetonide in the treatment of diabetic macular edemaAmal M Elbendary
Mansoura Ophthalmic Center, Mansoura University, Mansoura, Egypt
Retina 31:2058-64. 2011To compare the efficacy and safety of intravitreal diclofenac versus intravitreal triamcinolone acetonide in the treatment of diabetic macular edema.
- An isobolographic analysis of the adrenergic modulation of diclofenac antinociceptionH F Miranda
Pharmacology Program, ICBM, Faculty of Medicine, University of Chile, Santiago 7, Chile
Anesth Analg 93:430-5, 4th contents page. 2001We evaluated the noradrenergic modulation of the antinociceptive activity of diclofenac in mice using the acetic acid writhing test...
- Effects of diclofenac on periosteal callus maturation in osteotomy healing in an animal modelGert D Krischak
Department of Traumatology, Hand, Plastic, and Reconstructive Surgery, University of Ulm, Steinhoevelstr 9, 89075 Ulm, Germany
Arch Orthop Trauma Surg 127:3-9. 2007..Our hypothesis was that callus formation is delayed in animals treated with the non-specific NSAID diclofenac.
- A long-term, open-label study to confirm the safety of topical diclofenac solution containing dimethyl sulfoxide in the treatment of the osteoarthritic kneeJ Zev Shainhouse
Nuvo Research Inc, Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
Am J Ther 17:566-76. 2010To assess the long-term safety of a topical solution of diclofenac sodium in a vehicle containing dimethyl sulfoxide (TDiclo), subjects with radiologically confirmed, symptomatic osteoarthritis of the knee(s) applied the clinical dose of ..
- Diclofenac sodium gel in patients with primary hand osteoarthritis: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trialRoy D Altman
Department of Rheumatology and Immunology, David Geffen School of Medicine, University of California, Los Angeles, CA 90024, USA
J Rheumatol 36:1991-9. 2009To measure the efficacy and safety of diclofenac sodium gel in patients with primary hand osteoarthritis (OA).
- Role of mitochondrial permeability transition in diclofenac-induced hepatocyte injury in ratsYasuhiro Masubuchi
Department of Biopharmaceutics, Graduate School of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Chiba University, 1 33 Yayoi cho, Inage Ku, Chiba 263 8522, Japan
Hepatology 35:544-51. 2002Hepatotoxicity of diclofenac has been known in experimental animals and humans but its mechanism has not been fully understood...
- How common is diclofenac-associated liver injury? Analysis of 17,289 arthritis patients in a long-term prospective clinical trialLoren Laine
University of Southern California, Los Angeles, California 90033, USA
Am J Gastroenterol 104:356-62. 2009Few data are available from prospective trials to define the hepatotoxicity of diclofenac, the most widely prescribed non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) in the world...
- Diclofenac-induced acute corneal melt after collagen crosslinking for keratoconusNikhil S Gokhale
Gokhale Eye Hospital and Eyebank, Mumbai, India
Cornea 29:117-9. 2010We report a case of acute corneal melt with perforation in a patient with keratoconus after collagen crosslinking treatment and the use of topical diclofenac and proparacaine eyedrops.
- Dose-dependent inhibition of diclofenac sodium on posterior lumbar interbody fusion ratesJose Miguel T Lumawig
Department of Orthopedics, Philippine General Hospital, Taft Avenue, Manila, Philippines
Spine J 9:343-9. 2009..b>Diclofenac sodium is no exception...
- The non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug diclofenac reduces appearance of osteoblasts in bone defect healing in ratsG D Krischak
Clinic for Traumatology, Hand, Plastic, and Reconstructive Surgery, Centre for Surgery, University of Ulm, Steinhoevelstr 9, 89075 Ulm, Germany
Arch Orthop Trauma Surg 127:453-8. 2007..We studied whether diclofenac, a non-selective NSAID, also impairs appearance of osteoblasts in vivo during the early phase of healing (at 10 ..
- Indirect fluorometric determination of diclofenac sodiumMarcela A Castillo
Division Quimica Analitica, Facultad de Ciencias Exactas, Universidad Nacional de La Plata, Argentina
Anal Sci 22:431-3. 2006A simple and easy method of analysis for diclofenac sodium is reported...
- Diclofenac hydroxylation in monkeys: efficiency, regioselectivity, and response to inhibitorsCuyue Tang
Departments of Drug Metabolism, Merck Research Laboratories, West Point, Pennsylvania 19486, USA
Biochem Pharmacol 73:880-90. 2007The catalytic efficiency, regioselectivity, and response to chemical inhibitors of diclofenac (DF) hydroxylation in three Old World monkey liver microsomes (rhesus, cynomolgus, and African green monkey) are different from those determined ..
- Diclofenac suppository analgesia for transrectal ultrasound guided biopsies of the prostate: a double-blind, randomized controlled trialA Haq
Department of Urology, Ipswich Hospital, Ipswich, United Kingdom
J Urol 171:1489-91. 2004..A number of different methods of pain relief have been suggested in the literature. We prospectively evaluated the effect of diclofenac suppositories on pain experienced by men undergoing TRUS and prostate biopsy.
- Nicolau syndrome following intramuscular diclofenac administration: a case reportC Lie
Department of Orthopaedics and Traumatology, The University of Hong Kong, Queen Mary Hospital, Hong Kong
J Orthop Surg (Hong Kong) 14:104-7. 2006..We report a case of Nicolau syndrome following an intramuscular injection of diclofenac. The large ulceration over the right buttock was positive for Pseudomonas aeruginosa, and histology revealed ..
- Application of a chemometric method for simultaneous determination of acetaminophen and diclofenac in content-uniformity and drug-dissolution studiesPatricia M Castellano
Area Análisis de Medicamentos, Facultad de Ciencias Bioquimicas y Farmaceuticas, Universidad Nacional de Rosario, Suipacha 531, Rosario S2002LRK, Argentina
Anal Bioanal Chem 382:1711-4. 2005A new, repeatable, and rapid method has been developed for resolution of binary mixtures of acetaminophen and diclofenac with minimum sample pretreatment and without separation of the analytes...
- Oral delivery of diclofenac sodium using a novel solid-in-oil suspensionHongyu Piao
Department of Applied Chemistry, Graduate School of Engineering, Kyushu University, 744 Motooka, Fukuoka 819 0395, Japan
Int J Pharm 313:159-62. 2006The present work reports on a new pharmaceutical formulation for oral delivery of diclofenac sodium (DFNa), a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID)...
- A single-blind, randomized, controlled trial to assess the efficacy and tolerability of rofecoxib, diclofenac sodium, and meloxicam in patients with acute gouty arthritisTien Tsai Cheng
Section of Allergy, Immunology and Rheumatology, Department of Internal Medicine, Chang Gung Memorial Hospital, Taiwan, Republic of China
Clin Ther 26:399-406. 2004..Rofecoxib is a specific cyclooxygenase-2 inhibitor, which has demonstrated analgesic efficacy in the setting of acute pain. Whether it is effective in the treatment of acute gouty arthritis remains to be evaluated...
- Quantitative determination of diclofenac sodium and aminophylline in injection solutions by FT-Raman spectroscopySylwester Mazurek
Faculty of Chemistry, University of Wrocław, 14 F Joliot Curie, 50 383 Wrocław, Poland
J Pharm Biomed Anal 40:1235-42. 2006The FT-Raman quantification of diclofenac sodium and aminophylline commercial injection solutions was performed...
- Topical ketoprofen TDS patch versus diclofenac gel: efficacy and tolerability in benign sport related soft-tissue injuriesFrancisco Esparza
Centro Médico Juan XXIII, Murcia, Spain
Br J Sports Med 41:134-9. 2007To compare the ketoprofen TDS patch with diclofenac gel in the treatment of traumatic acute pain in benign sport-related soft-tissue injuries.
- The effect of a single dose prednisolone with and without diclofenac on pain, trismus, and swelling after removal of mandibular third molarsM Cemil Buyukkurt
Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Ataturk University, Erzurum, Turkey
J Oral Maxillofac Surg 64:1761-6. 2006The purpose of this study was to evaluate the effect of a single intramuscular dose of prednisolone and the prednisolone-diclofenac combination on postoperative pain, trismus, and edema after the removal of third molars.
- [Rhabdomyolysis after administration of diclofenac]K Knobloch
Unfallchirurgische Klinik, Medizinische Hochschule Hannover, Hannover
Unfallchirurg 108:415-7. 2005..We describe a case of diclofenac-induced rhabdomyolysis after a cumulative dose of 200 mg per os with consecutive critical increase of the ..
- Validation of a tubular bismuth film amperometric detector. Determination of diclofenac sodium by multisyringe flow injection analysisJose A Rodriguez
Centro de Investigaciones Quimicas, Universidad Autonoma del Estado de Hidalgo, Carr Pachuca Tulancingo km 4 5, 42060 Pachuca, Hidalgo, Mexico
J Pharm Biomed Anal 45:47-53. 2007..of a multisyringe flow injection system, was used as an amperometric detector to determine the concentration of diclofenac sodium in pharmaceutical formulations...
- Zn-Al-NO(3)-layered double hydroxides with intercalated diclofenac for ocular deliveryFeng Cao
Department of Pharmaceutics, School of Pharmacy, China Pharmaceutical University, No 24 Tongjia Xiang, Nanjing 210009, China
Int J Pharm 404:250-6. 2011..b>Diclofenac was successfully intercalated into Zn-Al-NO(3)-LDH by coprecipitation method...
- Transport of diclofenac by breast cancer resistance protein (ABCG2) and stimulation of multidrug resistance protein 2 (ABCC2)-mediated drug transport by diclofenac and benzbromaroneJurjen S Lagas
Division of Experimental Therapy, The Netherlands Cancer Institute, Plesmanlaan 121, 1066 CX Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Drug Metab Dispos 37:129-36. 2009b>Diclofenac is an important analgesic and anti-inflammatory drug, widely used for treatment of postoperative pain, rheumatoid arthritis, and chronic pain associated with cancer...
- A pilot study of the effect of diclofenac with B vitamins for the treatment of acute pain following lower-limb fracture and surgeryAlexis F Garza
Hospital General de los Servicios de Salud del Estado de Hidalgo, Pachuca, Hidalgo, Mexico
Proc West Pharmacol Soc 51:70-2. 2008..pilot study was to compare the efficacy and tolerability of the non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID), diclofenac (2-(2,6-dichloranilino) phenylacetic acid), for treatment of acute pain originated by lower-limb fracture and ..
- Pharmacological evidence for the activation of K(+) channels by diclofenacMario I Ortiz
Seccion Externa de Farmacologia, Centro de Investigacion y de Estudios Avanzados del Instituto Politecnico Nacional, Mexico, D F, Mexico
Eur J Pharmacol 438:85-91. 2002The involvement of K(+) channels in the antinociceptive action of diclofenac was assessed in the formalin test...
- Experimental studies on synergism between aminoglycosides and the antimicrobial antiinflammatory agent diclofenac sodiumS Annadurai
Department of Pharmaceutical Technology, Jadavpur University, Calcutta, India
J Chemother 14:47-53. 2002The antiinflammatory agent diclofenac sodium (Dc) exhibited remarkable antibacterial effects both in vitro and in vivo...
- Disparate effects of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs on apoptosis in guinea-pig gastric mucous cells: inhibition of basal apoptosis by diclofenacMiranda Ashton
Pharmaceutical Sciences Institute, Aston University, Aston Triangle, Birmingham B4 7ET
Br J Pharmacol 135:407-16. 2002..The present work therefore compared the actions of diclofenac, ibuprofen, indomethacin, and the cyclo-oxygenase-2 selective inhibitor, NS-398, on a primary culture of guinea-..
- Topical diclofenac solutionMarit D Moen
Adis, a Wolters Kluwer Business, Auckland, New Zealand
Drugs 69:2621-32. 2009Topical diclofenac solution (Pennsaid) is a liquid formulation containing the NSAID diclofenac sodium (1.5% w/w). The solution base contains 45% w/w dimethyl sulfoxide (DMSO) to enhance the absorption of diclofenac through the skin...
- [Double blind placebo-controlled study on efficacy, acceptability and safety of mouthwash diclofenac in oral or periodontal postoperative period]R L Weinstein
Cattedra di Parodontologia, Dipartimento di Medicina, Chirurgia e Odontoiatria, , Milan, Italy
Minerva Stomatol 50:315-9. 2001BACKGROUND: In a double blind clinical study the efficacy, acceptability and safety of a mouthwash containing diclofenac 0.074% DI-CO in patients undergone to oral or periodontal surgery was evaluated compared to placebo...
- Chemopreventive response of diclofenac, a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug in experimental carcinogenesisM Kaur Saini
Department of Biophysics, Panjab University, Chandigarh, India
Nutr Hosp 24:717-23. 2009The chemopreventive response was evaluated of nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug, Diclofenac, a preferential cyclooxygenase-2 (COX-2) inhibitor in 1,2-dimethyhydrazine (DMH)-induced colon cancer in rat model...
- Effect of pH on diclofenac release from Eudragit RS100 microparticles. A kinetic study by DSCF Castelli
Dipartimento di Scienze Chimiche, Universita di Catania, Italy
Drug Deliv 8:173-7. 2001The present work is aimed at investigating the release of Diclofenac (DCF) from Eudragit RS100 (RS) microparticles to a biological model membrane consisting of dimyristoylphosphatidylcholine (DMPC) multilamellar vesicles (MLV)...
- Pharmacokinetic of diclofenac in the presence and absence of glibenclamide in the ratMaría R León-Reyes
Sección de Estudios de Postgrado e Investigación, Escuela Superior de Medicina, Instituto Politecnico Nacional, Mexico, D F, Mexico
J Pharm Pharm Sci 12:280-7. 2009..view of the vast clinical uses and interactions of NSAIDs with commonly used therapeutic agents, the interaction of the NSAID diclofenac and glibenclamide was investigated about pharmacokinetic profile and antinociceptive effect in rats.
- Efficacy and tolerability of preservative-free and preserved diclofenac and preserved ketorolac eyedrops after cataract surgerySaskia M Maca
Department of Ophthalmology and Optometry, Medical University Vienna, Vienna, Austria
Am J Ophthalmol 149:777-84. 2010To compare the anti-inflammatory efficacy and subjective tolerability of preservative-free and preserved diclofenac 0.1% and preserved ketorolac 0.5% eye drops for prophylaxis and management of inflammation after cataract surgery.
- Protection from diclofenac-induced small intestinal injury by the JNK inhibitor SP600125 in a mouse model of NSAID-associated enteropathyVeronica Ramirez-Alcantara
University of Connecticut School of Pharmacy, Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Storrs, Connecticut 06269 3092, USA
Am J Physiol Gastrointest Liver Physiol 297:G990-8. 2009Small intestinal ulceration, bleeding, and inflammation are major adverse effects associated with the use of diclofenac (DCF) or other nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs)...
- Induction of apoptosis as a potential chemopreventive effect of dual cycloxygenase inhibitor, diclofenac, in early colon carcinogenesisSankar Nath Sanyal
Department of Biophysics, Panjab University, Chandigarh 160 014, India
J Environ Pathol Toxicol Oncol 29:41-53. 2010We evaluated the role of diclofenac, a dual cycloxygenase inhibitor, in chemoprevention of 1,2-dimethylhydrazine (DMH)-induced colon carcinogenesis in rat model...
- Early Events in Diclofenac EnteropathyMARY MOSLEN; Fiscal Year: 2004..will critically test our new hypothesis that drug-protein adducts are causal factors in the pathogenesis of diclofenac-induced ulcers in the small intestine...
- ACYLCOA FORMATION--COVALENT BINDING, PHARMACOKINETICSLeslie Benet; Fiscal Year: 2002..derivatives in vivo and in vitro, 7) To identify the hepatic protein targets for reactive metabolites of diclofenac, resulting from either glucuronide or CoA-thioester intermediates, using 2D-PAGE and mass spectrometry; 8) To ..
- Novel ophthalmic drug delivery vehiclesHANS HOFLAND; Fiscal Year: 2002..b>Diclofenac is the drug model which is being used to develop this platform, but the platform will be able to accommodate any ..
- Clinical Studies with Phospholipid-Associated NSAIDsLenard Lichtenberger; Fiscal Year: 2004..biological activity of a formulation of aspirin (ASA) and another non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID), diclofenac, chemically associated with the zwitterionic phospholipid, phosphatidylcholine (PC)...
- Selective inhibition of COX-2 by lumiracoxibANNA BLOBAUM; Fiscal Year: 2007..Lumiracoxib, a structural analog of diclofenac, is 500-fold more selective for COX-2 than COX-1. Currently, the basis for this selectivity remains unclear...
- Reducing Renal TGF-B in Diabetic GlomerulosclerosisMARGO COHEN; Fiscal Year: 2005..abstract_text> ..
- LDL Modification in Diabetic ComplicationsMARGO COHEN; Fiscal Year: 2007..This Phase II SBIR project will advance to the clinical stage a novel compound that prevents modifications of lipoproteins that occur in diabetes and that contribute to the development of these complications. ..
- Point-of-Care Measurement of Glycated HemoglobinMARGO COHEN; Fiscal Year: 2004....
- SHIELD: Safety & Health Improvement: Enhancing Law Enforcement DepartmentsKerry S Kuehl; Fiscal Year: 2010....
- Health Promotion Intervention:Sedentary Care PatientsKerry Kuehl; Fiscal Year: 2007..Outcomes will be assessed using repeated measures design. Relationships among mediators, the intervention, and the outcome measures will be identified. ..
- Novel Imaging to Predict Cardiovascular Events in DiabetesMichael Farkouh; Fiscal Year: 2009..It is our expectation that our data will be utilized to evaluate and improve existent treatment and develop effective new therapies to decrease the burden of atherosclerotic disease in diabetes. ..
- Novel Imaging to Predict Cardiovascular Events in DiabetesZahi A Fayad; Fiscal Year: 2010..It is our expectation that our data will be utilized to evaluate and improve existent treatment and develop effective new therapies to decrease the burden of atherosclerotic disease in diabetes. ..
- Medications and the Risk of Sudden Cardiac DeathWayne Ray; Fiscal Year: 2007..The study will provide data that clinicians need to prescribe these widely used medications in a way that minimizes the risk of sudden cardiac death. ..
- Einstein Aging Study - SupplementRichard Lipton; Fiscal Year: 2007..On a long-term basis the repository will allow us to conduct genome scans and to relate any number of genes to the wealth of clinical and biological outcome data obtained in the EAS. ..
- Medications and the Risk of Sudden Cardiac DeathWayne Ray; Fiscal Year: 2009..The study will provide data that clinicians need to prescribe these widely used medications in a way that minimizes the risk of sudden cardiac death. ..
- VANDERBILT CENTER FOR EDUCATION/RESEARCH ON THERAPEUTICSWayne Ray; Fiscal Year: 2007..These projects are tightly linked to our theme/sub-theme and have the potential to materially improve clinical practice in highly vulnerable populations that often are under-represented in other research programs. ..
- Role of T Cells in Lung Disease in Systemic SclerosisMarc Hochberg; Fiscal Year: 2006..The new information that is gained will advance knowledge of T-cell dependent mechanisms of pulmonary fibrosis in scleroderma. ..
- THERAPY FOR GASTROINTESTINAL DISORDERSElizabeth Dial; Fiscal Year: 2002..Development of this therapeutic potential for rhLF will fulfill a crucial need for a way to safely administer NSAIDs. PROPOSED COMMERCIAL APPLICATION: NOT AVAILABLE ..
- SYNERGISM AND MEDICATIONS DEVELOPMENT FOR DRUG ABUSERonald Tallarida; Fiscal Year: 2004..This guide is the newest aim of this revised application. ..
- Phthalates in Drugs and Male Genital MalformationAllen A Mitchell; Fiscal Year: 2010....
- Assessment of Infant Outcomes After in Utero Exposure to Antiretroviral TherapySonia Hernandez diaz; Fiscal Year: 2010..We propose to evaluate the risk of congenital malformations and other adverse pregnancy outcomes following antenatal exposure to ART in a prospective cohort of pregnant women. ..