Genomes and Genes
Summary: Antitumor alkaloid isolated from Vinca Rosea. (Merck, 11th ed.)
Publications256 found, 100 shown here
- CHOP chemotherapy plus rituximab compared with CHOP alone in elderly patients with diffuse large-B-cell lymphomaBertrand Coiffier
Hospices Civils de Lyon and the Université Claude Bernard, Lyons, France
N Engl J Med 346:235-42. 2002The standard treatment for patients with diffuse large-B-cell lymphoma is cyclophosphamide, doxorubicin, vincristine, and prednisone (CHOP)...
- Long-term results of the R-CHOP study in the treatment of elderly patients with diffuse large B-cell lymphoma: a study by the Groupe d'Etude des Lymphomes de l'AdulteP Feugier
Hematology Department, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire de Brabois, 54500 Vandoeuvre les Nancy, France
J Clin Oncol 23:4117-26. 2005..of patients included in the Lymphome Non Hodgkinien study 98-5 (LNH98-5) comparing cyclophosphamide, doxorubicin, vincristine, and prednisone (CHOP) to rituximab plus CHOP (R-CHOP) in elderly patients with diffuse large B-cell lymphoma.
- Insulin-like growth factor I receptor pathway inhibition by ADW742, alone or in combination with imatinib, doxorubicin, or vincristine, is a novel therapeutic approach in Ewing tumorAna S Martins
Laboratory 20-Molecular Pathology, , Universidad de Salamanca-Consejo Superior de Investigaciones Cientificas, Salamanca, Spain
Clin Cancer Res 12:3532-40. 2006..IGF1R blockade by ADW742, a small molecule specific for this receptor, alone and in combination with imatinib, vincristine, and doxorubicin on Ewing tumor cell lines...
- Vincristine sulfate liposomes injection (Marqibo) in heavily pretreated patients with refractory aggressive non-Hodgkin lymphoma: report of the pivotal phase 2 studyM A Rodriguez
Lymphoma Myeloma Department, The University of Texas M D Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, Texas 77030, USA
Cancer 115:3475-82. 2009Marqibo, a sphingosomal/cholesterol encapsulation of vincristine sulfate has targeted, increased, and sustained delivery of vincristine to tumor tissues...
- CHOP-like chemotherapy plus rituximab versus CHOP-like chemotherapy alone in young patients with good-prognosis diffuse large-B-cell lymphoma: a randomised controlled trial by the MabThera International Trial (MInT) GroupMichael Pfreundschuh
University Clinic of Saarland, Homburg, Germany
Lancet Oncol 7:379-91. 2006The role of rituximab in combination with different CHOP (cyclophosphamide, doxorubicin, vincristine, and prednisone)-like chemotherapy regimens in young patients with good-prognosis diffuse large-B-cell lymphoma remains to be defined...
- Six versus eight cycles of bi-weekly CHOP-14 with or without rituximab in elderly patients with aggressive CD20+ B-cell lymphomas: a randomised controlled trial (RICOVER-60)Michael Pfreundschuh
Internal Medicine, Saarland University Medical School, Saarland University, Homburg, Germany
Lancet Oncol 9:105-16. 2008Cyclophosphamide, doxorubicin, vincristine, and prednisolone (CHOP) is used to treat patients with non-Hodgkin lymphoma...
- Liposome-encapsulated doxorubicin in combination with standard agents (cyclophosphamide, vincristine, prednisone) in patients with newly diagnosed AIDS-related non-Hodgkin's lymphoma: results of therapy and correlates of responseAlexandra M Levine
Department of Medicine, University of Southern California Keck School of Medicine, Los Angeles, CA, USA
J Clin Oncol 22:2662-70. 2004..Pharma Ltd, Herts,UK) when substituted for doxorubicin in the CHOP regimen (cyclophosphamide, doxorubicin, vincristine, prednisone) in patients with newly diagnosed AIDS-related non-Hodgkin's lymphoma (AIDS-NHL)...
- The revised International Prognostic Index (R-IPI) is a better predictor of outcome than the standard IPI for patients with diffuse large B-cell lymphoma treated with R-CHOPLaurie H Sehn
Division of Medical Oncology, British Columbia Cancer Agency and the University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada
Blood 109:1857-61. 2007..In the era of R-CHOP treatment, the R-IPI is a clinically useful prognostic index that may help guide treatment planning and interpretation of clinical trials...
- Bortezomib plus dexamethasone is superior to vincristine plus doxorubicin plus dexamethasone as induction treatment prior to autologous stem-cell transplantation in newly diagnosed multiple myeloma: results of the IFM 2005-01 phase III trialJean Luc Harousseau
Centre Rene Gauducheau, Nantes St Herblain, France
J Clin Oncol 28:4621-9. 2010To compare efficacy and safety of bortezomib plus dexamethasone and vincristine plus doxorubicin plus dexamethasone (VAD) as induction before stem-cell transplantation in previously untreated myeloma.
- Liposome-encapsulated doxorubicin in combination with cyclophosphamide, vincristine, prednisone and rituximab in patients with lymphoma and concurrent cardiac diseases or pre-treated with anthracyclinesLuigi Rigacci
Department of Hematology, Careggi Hospital and University of Florence, Italy
Hematol Oncol 25:198-203. 2007..the efficacy and safety of the combination of non-pegylated liposome-encapsulated doxorubicin (Myocet(R)) with cyclophosphamide, vincristine, prednisone and rituximab (R-COMP) in patients with aggressive non-Hodgkin's B-cell lymphomas.
- Hyperfractionated cyclophosphamide, vincristine, doxorubicin, and dexamethasone and highly active antiretroviral therapy for patients with acquired immunodeficiency syndrome-related Burkitt lymphoma/leukemiaJorge Cortes
Department of Leukemia, The University of Texas M D Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, Texas 77030, USA
Cancer 94:1492-9. 2002..The authors investigated the feasibility and efficacy of hyperfractionated cyclophosphamide, vincristine, doxorubicin, and dexamethasone (hyper-CVAD), a dose-intensive chemotherapy regimen, in patients with AIDS-..
- Concomitant administration of vincristine, doxorubicin, cyclophosphamide, ifosfamide, and etoposide for high-risk sarcomas: the St. Jude Children's Research Hospital experienceFariba Navid
Department of Hematology Oncology, St Jude Children s Research Hospital, Memphis, Tennessee 38105 2794, USA
Cancer 106:1846-56. 2006Intensified chemotherapy may improve the outcome of patients with high-risk pediatric sarcomas. Vincristine, doxorubicin, cyclophosphamide, ifosfamide, and etoposide are highly effective against pediatric sarcomas...
- Nonpegylated liposomal doxorubicin (MyocetTM) combination (R-COMP) chemotherapy in elderly patients with diffuse large B-cell lymphoma (DLBCL): results from the phase II EUR018 trialS Luminari
Department of Oncology and Haematology, University of Modena and Reggio Emilia, Modena, Italy
Ann Oncol 21:1492-9. 2010..To evaluate the activity and safety of nonpegylated liposomal doxorubicin (Myocet) when substituted for doxorubicin in the R-CHOP regimen (R-COMP)...
- Rituximab maintenance treatment of relapsed/resistant follicular non-Hodgkin's lymphoma: long-term outcome of the EORTC 20981 phase III randomized intergroup studyMarinus H J van Oers
Department of Hematology, F4 224, Academic Medical Center, Meibergdreef 9, 1105 AZ Amsterdam, The Netherlands
J Clin Oncol 28:2853-8. 2010..At that time, the median follow-up for the maintenance phase was 33 months. Now, we report the long-term outcome of maintenance treatment, with a median follow-up of 6 years...
- Combined immunochemotherapy with reduced whole-brain radiotherapy for newly diagnosed primary CNS lymphomaGaurav D Shah
Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, NY 10021, USA
J Clin Oncol 25:4730-5. 2007....
- Inhibition of NF-kappaB activity by BAY 11-7082 increases apoptosis in multidrug resistant leukemic T-cell linesMariana G Garcia
Department of Immunology, School of Pharmacy and Biochemistry, University of Buenos Aires, IDEHU CONICET, Argentina
Leuk Res 29:1425-34. 2005..The modulation of this transcription factor by BAY 11-7082 and the chemotherapeutic agents vincristine and doxorubicin was evaluated...
- Combination chemotherapy and radiotherapy for primary central nervous system lymphoma: Radiation Therapy Oncology Group Study 93-10Lisa M DeAngelis
Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, NY 10021, USA
J Clin Oncol 20:4643-8. 2002..Cranial irradiation alone rarely results in long-term disease control or prolonged survival. We prospectively studied the use of combination chemotherapy plus cranial irradiation in newly diagnosed patients with PCNSL...
- Intensive conventional chemotherapy (ACVBP regimen) compared with standard CHOP for poor-prognosis aggressive non-Hodgkin lymphomaHerve Tilly
Department of Hematology, Centre Henri Becquerel, 76038 Rouen, France
Blood 102:4284-9. 2003..cyclophosphamide, vindesine, bleomycin, prednisone) with standard CHOP (cyclophosphamide, doxorubicin, vincristine, and prednisone) in previously untreated patients with poor-risk aggressive lymphoma...
- Addition of rituximab to standard chemotherapy improves the survival of both the germinal center B-cell-like and non-germinal center B-cell-like subtypes of diffuse large B-cell lymphomaKai Fu
Department of Pathology and Microbiology, University of Nebraska Medical Center, Omaha, NE 68198 7680, USA
J Clin Oncol 26:4587-94. 2008..However, with the addition of rituximab to standard chemotherapy, the prognostic significance of this subclassification of DLBCL is unclear...
- Analysis of prognostic factors in patients with nonmetastatic rhabdomyosarcoma treated on intergroup rhabdomyosarcoma studies III and IV: the Children's Oncology GroupJane L Meza
Department of Preventive and Societal Medicine, 984350 Nebraska Medical Center, Omaha, NE 68198 4350, USA
J Clin Oncol 24:3844-51. 2006..The outcome for localized rhabdomyosarcoma (RMS) or undifferentiated sarcoma (UDS) is affected by age, histology, primary anatomic site, extent of disease, and therapy...
- Phase I/II trial of nonpegylated liposomal doxorubicin, cyclophosphamide, vincristine, and prednisone in the treatment of newly diagnosed aggressive non-Hodgkin's lymphomaAnil Tulpule
Division of Hematology, Department of Medicine, Keck School of Medicine of the University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA, USA
Clin Lymphoma Myeloma 7:59-64. 2006..doxorubicin (TLC D-99) when substituted for conventional doxorubicin in the CHOP (doxorubicin/cyclophosphamide/vincristine/prednisone) regimen were evaluated in the treatment of newly diagnosed patients with aggressive non-Hodgkin's ..
- Expression of human organic cation transporter 3 in kidney carcinoma cell lines increases chemosensitivity to melphalan, irinotecan, and vincristineVolodymyr Shnitsar
Abteilung Vegetative Physiologie und Pathophysiologie, Georg August Universitat, Gottingen, Germany
Cancer Res 69:1494-501. 2009..cells and also into hOCT3 stably transfected Chinese hamster ovary (CHO) cells was inhibited by irinotecan, vincristine, and melphalan. The K(i) values [determined from Dixon plots] for irinotecan, vincristine, and melphalan were 1...
- Vincristine and corticosteroids as first-line treatment of Kasabach-Merritt syndrome in kaposiform hemangioendotheliomaAaron M Drucker
Department of Paediatrics and Paediatric Dermatology, The Hospital for Sick Children, University of Toronto, Toronto, ON
J Cutan Med Surg 13:155-9. 2009..Recently, there have been increasing reports of the use of the chemotherapeutic drug vincristine in these patients.
- Vincristine pharmacokinetics is related to clinical outcome in children with standard risk acute lymphoblastic leukemiaGudmar Lönnerholm
Department of Women s and Children s Health, University Children s Hospital, Uppsala, Sweden
Br J Haematol 142:616-21. 2008b>Vincristine is a key drug in the treatment of childhood and adult acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL), and many other childhood malignancies...
- Prognostic significance of Bcl-6 protein expression in DLBCL treated with CHOP or R-CHOP: a prospective correlative studyJane N Winter
Robert H Lurie Comprehensive Cancer Center, Feinberg School of Medicine, Northwestern University, Chicago, IL, USA
Blood 107:4207-13. 2006..the prognostic significance of this marker when rituximab (R) was added to cyclophosphamide, doxorubicin, vincristine, and prednisone (CHOP) chemotherapy, we prospectively studied Bcl-6 protein expression by immunohistochemical ..
- Itraconazole-related increased vincristine neurotoxicity: case report and review of literatureMar Bermúdez
Department of Paediatric Haematology Oncology, Virgen de la Arrixaca University Hospital, Murcia, Spain
J Pediatr Hematol Oncol 27:389-92. 2005..Nineteen cases of unusual enhanced vincristine neurotoxicity related to itraconazole have been reported in children...
- Serotonin 5-HT2A receptor involvement and Fos expression at the spinal level in vincristine-induced neuropathy in the ratKarine Thibault
Neurobiologie des Signaux Intercellulaires, CNRS, UMR 7101, Universite Pierre et Marie Curie Paris 6, 7 quai St Bernard, 75252 Paris Cedex 05, France
Pain 140:305-22. 2008..In this paper, we show that 5-HT2AR are also involved in neuropathy induced by an anti-neoplasic drug, vincristine. Vincristine-treated rats (0.1mg/kg, daily i.p...
- Vincristine and intestinal pseudo-obstruction in children: report of 5 cases, literature review, and suggested managementManuel Diezi
Pediatric Hemato Oncology Unit, Department of Pediatrics, Division of Clinical Pharmacology, University Hospital, Lausanne, Switzerland
J Pediatr Hematol Oncol 32:e126-30. 2010..Symptoms include abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, constipation, and malnutrition. Vincristine-related pseudo-obstruction has been reported in the literature, but its description in children and ..
- Immunoblastic morphology but not the immunohistochemical GCB/nonGCB classifier predicts outcome in diffuse large B-cell lymphoma in the RICOVER-60 trial of the DSHNHLGerman Ott
Institute of Pathology, University of Wurzburg, Wurzburg, Germany
Blood 116:4916-25. 2010....
- Activity of vincristine, L-ASP, and dexamethasone against acute lymphoblastic leukemia is enhanced by the BH3-mimetic ABT-737 in vitro and in vivoMin H Kang
Developmental Therapeutics Program, Childrens Hospital Los Angeles and University of Southern California Institute for Pediatric Clinical Research, Los Angeles, CA 90027, USA
Blood 110:2057-66. 2007..We evaluated the cytotoxicity of ABT-737 in combination with vincristine, dexamethasone, and L-asparaginase (VXL) in 7 ALL cell lines...
- Cellular and functional evidence for a protective action of neurosteroids against vincristine chemotherapy-induced painful neuropathyLaurence Meyer
Equipe Stéroïdes, Neuromodulateurs et Neuropathologies, Bâtiment 3 de la Faculté de Médecine, EA 4438 Université de Strasbourg, 11 rue Humann, 67000, Strasbourg, France
Cell Mol Life Sci 67:3017-34. 2010..and 3alpha,5alpha-tetrahydroprogesterone suppressed neuropathic symptoms evoked in naive rats by vincristine. Neurosteroids counteracted vincristine-induced alterations in peripheral nerves including 2',3'-cyclic ..
- Phase III intergroup study of fludarabine phosphate compared with cyclophosphamide, vincristine, and prednisone chemotherapy in newly diagnosed patients with stage III and IV low-grade malignant Non-Hodgkin's lymphomaAnton Hagenbeek
European Organisation for Research and Treatment of Cancer EORTC Lymphoma Group, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
J Clin Oncol 24:1590-6. 2006To compare the efficacy and safety of fludarabine phosphate with cyclophosphamide, vincristine, and prednisone (CVP) in 381 previously untreated, advanced-stage, low-grade (lg) non-Hodgkin's lymphoma (NHL) patients in a phase III, ..
- Pharmacology of liposomal vincristine in mice bearing L1210 ascitic and B16/BL6 solid tumoursL D Mayer
British Columbia Cancer Agency, Division of Medical Oncology, Vancouver, Canada
Br J Cancer 71:482-8. 1995b>Vincristine pharmacokinetic, tumour uptake and therapeutic characteristics were investigated here in order to elucidate the processes underlying the enhanced efficacy observed for vincristine entrapped in small (120 nm) ..
- Pharmacokinetics of vincristine monotherapy in childhood acute lymphoblastic leukemiaEllis Groninger
Department of Paediatric Haematology Oncology, University Hospital Groningen, Groningen, The Netherlands
Pediatr Res 52:113-8. 2002We studied vincristine pharmacokinetics in 70 children newly diagnosed with acute lymphoblastic leukemia, after a single dose of vincristine as monotherapy. Vincristine plasma concentrations were measured by HPLC analysis...
- Standard International prognostic index remains a valid predictor of outcome for patients with aggressive CD20+ B-cell lymphoma in the rituximab eraMarita Ziepert
Dipl Math, Institute for Medical Informatics, Statistics, and Epidemiology, Universitat Leipzig, Härtelstrasse 16 18, D 04107 Leipzig, Germany
J Clin Oncol 28:2373-80. 2010..introduction of rituximab has markedly improved outcome, and R-CHOP (rituximab + cyclophosphamide, doxorubicin, vincristine, prednisone) has become the standard treatment for CD20(+) diffuse large B-cell lymphoma...
- Prednimustine, mitoxantrone (PmM) vs cyclophosphamide, vincristine, prednisone (COP) for the treatment of advanced low-grade non-Hodgkin's lymphoma. German Low-Grade Lymphoma Study GroupM Unterhalt
Dept of Hematology and Oncology, University of Gottingen, Germany
Leukemia 10:836-43. 1996..to compare the anti-lymphoma activity and side-effects of prednimustine/mitoxantrone (PmM) vs cyclophosphamide, vincristine, prednisone (COP) in patients with advanced low-grade non-Hodgkin's lymphomas in way of a prospective ..
- Betulinic acid augments the inhibitory effects of vincristine on growth and lung metastasis of B16F10 melanoma cells in miceN Sawada
Department of Oncological and Regenerative Surgery, School of Medicine, The University of Tokushima, Tokushima 770 8503, Japan
Br J Cancer 90:1672-8. 2004We examined the antitumour effect of a combination of betulinic acid (BA) and vincristine (VCR) on murine melanoma B16F10 cells in vitro and in vivo...
- Inhibition of insulin-like growth factor I receptor increases the antitumor activity of doxorubicin and vincristine against Ewing's sarcoma cellsS Benini
Laboratorio di Ricerca Oncologica, Istituti Ortopedici Rizzoli, 40136 Bologna, Italy
Clin Cancer Res 7:1790-7. 2001..alphaIR3 MAb and suramin treatment significantly increased the antitumor in vitro effects of doxorubicin and vincristine, two drugs with a leader action on ES...
- Vincristine-induced allodynia in the ratN Nozaki-Taguchi
Anesthesiology Research Laboratory, Department of Anesthesiology 0818, University of California-San Diego, 9500 Gilman Drive, La Jolla, CA 92093-0818, USA
Pain 93:69-76. 2001..Continuous intravenous vincristine infusion (1-100 microg kg(-1) day (-1)) for 14 days resulted in a dose dependent tactile allodynia (as measured ..
- Prolonged clinical and molecular remission in patients with low-grade or follicular non-Hodgkin's lymphoma treated with rituximab plus CHOP chemotherapy: 9-year follow-upMyron S Czuczman
Roswell Park Cancer Institute, Buffalo, NY, USA
J Clin Oncol 22:4711-6. 2004..response (DR) data are presented from a multicenter, phase II trial of rituximab/cyclophosphamide, doxorubicin, vincristine, and prednisone (R-CHOP) combination therapy in 40 patients with CD20+, B-cell, non-Hodgkin's lymphoma (NHL)...
- Two-weekly or 3-weekly CHOP chemotherapy with or without etoposide for the treatment of elderly patients with aggressive lymphomas: results of the NHL-B2 trial of the DSHNHLMichael Pfreundschuh
Saarland University Medical School, Homburg Saar, Germany
Blood 104:634-41. 2004Cyclophosphamide, doxorubicin, vincristine, and prednisone, given every 3 weeks (CHOP-21), is standard chemotherapy for aggressive lymphomas...
- Systemic chemotherapy in the treatment of malignant melanomaMarko B Lens
University of Oxford, CEBM, John Radcliffe Hospital, Oxford, OX3 9DU, UK
Expert Opin Pharmacother 4:2205-11. 2003..of metastatic melanoma are Dartmouth regimen, CVD (cisplatin + vinblastine + dacarbazine) and BOLD (bleomycin + vincristine + lomustine + dacarbazine)...
- Changes in sensory processing in the spinal dorsal horn accompany vincristine-induced hyperalgesia and allodyniaH-R Weng
The Division of Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine, The University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX 77030, USA
Pain 103:131-8. 2003Abnormal sensation and pain are major dose-limiting factors in cancer chemotherapy with vincristine. In this study, we have adapted a model of this condition by using repeated daily intraperitoneal injections of vincristine in rats...
- Phase III study of R-CVP compared with cyclophosphamide, vincristine, and prednisone alone in patients with previously untreated advanced follicular lymphomaRobert Marcus
Department of Haematology, Addenbrooke s Hospital, Cambridge, UK
J Clin Oncol 26:4579-86. 2008..with previously untreated follicular lymphoma (FL) needing therapy, after treatment with cyclophosphamide, vincristine and prednisone (CVP) versus CVP plus rituximab (R-CVP) and to evaluate the predictive value of known prognostic ..
- Treatment of malignant pheochromocytoma/paraganglioma with cyclophosphamide, vincristine, and dacarbazine: recommendation from a 22-year follow-up of 18 patientsHui Huang
Medical Oncology Branch, National Cancer Institute, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, Maryland 20892, USA
Cancer 113:2020-8. 2008A long-term follow-up was conducted of 18 patients with a diagnosis of pheochromocytoma/paraganglioma treated with a combination of cyclophosphamide, vincristine, and dacarbazine (CVD).
- CHOP is superior to CNOP in elderly patients with aggressive lymphoma while outcome is unaffected by filgrastim treatment: results of a Nordic Lymphoma Group randomized trialEva Osby
Department of Medicine, Karolinska Hospital, Stockholm, Sweden
Blood 101:3840-8. 2003..colony-stimulating factor (G-CSF; filgrastim) during induction chemotherapy with CHOP (cyclophosphamide, vincristine, doxorubicin, prednisone) or CNOP (doxorubicin replaced with mitoxantrone) in elderly patients with aggressive ..
- Clinical features of peripheral T-cell lymphomas in 78 patients diagnosed according to the Revised European-American lymphoma (REAL) classificationK Kim
Department of Medicine, Division of Hematology/Oncology, Samsung Medical Center, Sungkyunkwan University School of Medicine, 50 Ilwon-dong, Kangnam-ku, Seoul 135-710, Republic of Korea
Eur J Cancer 38:75-81. 2002..Taken together, the proportion of angiocentric lymphoma in this study was higher than that in the studies of Western countries. PTCL responds poorly to treatment with low survival rates and the IPI is a useful prognostic factor for PTCL...
- Effect of noscapine and vincristine combination on demyelination and cell proliferation in vitroLaree Hiser
School of Nursing, University of Mississippi Medical Center, Jackson, MS 39216 4505, USA
Leuk Lymphoma 49:1603-9. 2008Peripheral neuropathy is a common, dose-limiting side effect of vincristine, a frontline therapy for acute lymphoblastic leukemia...
- Efficacy and toxicity of 2 schedules of frontline rituximab plus cyclophosphamide, doxorubicin, vincristine, and prednisone plus bortezomib in patients with B-cell lymphoma: a randomized phase 2 trial from the French Adult Lymphoma Study Group (GELA)Vincent Ribrag
Hematology Department, Gustave Roussy Institute, Villejuif, France
Cancer 115:4540-6. 2009..The authors conducted a randomized phase 2 trial of frontline rituximab plus cyclophosphamide, doxorubicin, vincristine, and prednisone (R-CHOP) with the addition of bortezomib in patients with B-cell lymphoma.
- Vincristine--an effective treatment of corticoid-resistant life-threatening infantile hemangiomasJaime Perez
Department of Pediatrics, Son Dureta University Hospital, Palma de Mallorca, Spain
Acta Oncol 41:197-9. 2002
- [Intravascular large B-cell lymphoma: an important cause of fever of unknown origin]Yasufumi Masaki
Hematology and Immunology, Kanazawa Medical University, Daigaku, Uchinada, Kahoku gun, Ishikawa, Japan
Brain Nerve 63:435-41. 2011..Aggressive combination therapy with high dose methotrexate is a recent idea because of central nervous system involvement, or relapse is common and there is poor prognosis...
- Diffuse large B-cell lymphoma in patient after treatment of angioimmunoblastic T-cell lymphomaNives Dzeko Skugor
Department of Cytology, General Hospital Sibenik, Sibenik, Croatia
Coll Antropol 34:241-5. 2010..CHOP-R chemotherapy (cyclophosphamide, doxorubicin, vincristine, prednisone and rituximab) was then administered, resulting in good partial response of the disease...
- Veno-occlusive disease in pediatric patients receiving actinomycin D and vincristine only for the treatment of rhabdomyosarcomaMaria Luisa Sulis
Division of Pediatric Oncology, Children s Hospital of New York, Columbia University, 161 Fort Washington Avenue, Irving Pavilion 7, New York, NY 10032, USA
J Pediatr Hematol Oncol 26:843-6. 2004Veno-occlusive disease (VOD) following standard chemotherapy has been reported in patients receiving vincristine actinomycin D, and cyclophosphamide for the treatment of Wilms tumor and more rarely rhabdomyosarcoma...
- Importance of maintaining the relative dose intensity of CHOP-like regimens combined with rituximab in patients with diffuse large B-cell lymphomaTsuneaki Hirakawa
Division of Hematology, Department of Internal Medicine, Nippon Medical School, 1 1 5 Sendagi, Bunkyo ku, Tokyo, Japan
Ann Hematol 89:897-904. 2010..004) made RDI maintenance difficult, and prophylactic G-CSF therapy (p = 0.026) was useful for maintaining the RDI. Maintaining the RDI is important even in the era of rituximab-combined chemotherapy for DLBCL...
- Indications for peripheral light-chain revision and somatic hypermutation without a functional B-cell receptor in precursors of a composite diffuse large B-cell and Hodgkin's lymphomaRichard Rosenquist
Department of Pathology, University of Frankfurt, Frankfurt, Germany
Lab Invest 84:253-62. 2004..Re-expression of the V(D)J recombination machinery may enhance genomic instability in GC B cells and contribute to lymphomagenesis...
- Incidence and risk factors for central nervous system occurrence in elderly patients with diffuse large-B-cell lymphoma: influence of rituximabP Feugier
Service hématologie, Service Informatique Médicale, Hopitaux de Brabois, Nancy, France
Ann Oncol 15:129-33. 2004..The addition of rituximab increases the complete response rate and prolongs event-free and overall survival in elderly patients with such lymphoma...
- [Vincristine treatment for function- and life-threatening infantile hemangioma]O Enjolras
Consultation des Angiomes, Hopital Lariboisiere, AP HP, 75010 Paris, France
Arch Pediatr 11:99-107. 2004To evaluate the efficacy of vincristine treatment for function- and life-threatening hemangiomas.
- A phase II study of topotecan with vincristine and doxorubicin in children with recurrent/refractory neuroblastomaAlberto Garaventa
Department of Pediatric Hematology Oncology, Giannina Gaslini Children s Hospital, Genoa, Italy
Cancer 98:2488-94. 2003A Phase II trial in children with advanced neuroblastoma was carried out in five Italian institutions to evaluate the antitumor activity and tolerability of topotecan followed by vincristine and doxorubicin.
- Phase II study of metronomic chemotherapy with thalidomide, carboplatin-vincristine-fluvastatin in the treatment of brain stem tumors in childrenEnrique Lopez-Aguilar
Departamento de Oncologia, Hospital de Pediatria, Centro Medico Nacional Siglo XXI, Instituto Mexicano del Seguro Social, Mexico, D F, Mexico
Arch Med Res 39:655-62. 2008..been evaluated at our institution, with only a discrete increment in survival when treated with carboplatin-vincristine and fluvastatin (CVF)...
- Randomized phase III study of fludarabine phosphate versus cyclophosphamide, vincristine, and prednisone in patients with recurrent low-grade non-Hodgkin's lymphoma previously treated with an alkylating agent or alkylator-containing regimenRichard J Klasa
Division of Medical Oncology, British Columbia Cancer Agency, Vancouver, Canada
J Clin Oncol 20:4649-54. 2002To compare in a phase III study the safety and efficacy of fludarabine to that of cyclophosphamide, vincristine, and prednisone (CVP) in recurrent, low-grade, non-Hodgkin's lymphoma after previous response to systemic treatment.
- Effect of chronic vincristine treatment on mechanical withdrawal response and pre-pulse inhibition in the ratJasenka Borzan
Department of Psychology, University of Texas, P.O. Box 19528, Arlington, TX 76019, USA
Neurosci Lett 364:110-3. 2004..attentional mechanisms using the method of pre-pulse inhibition in animals that were chronically treated with vincristine. Although vincristine treated animals developed signs of peripheral neuropathy, there was no associated ..
- Vincristine as a treatment for a large haemangioma threatening vital functionsS L Fawcett
Addenbrooke's NHS Trust, Cambridge, UK
Br J Plast Surg 57:168-71. 2004We report the use of vincristine to treat a large steroid resistant haemangioma of the lower face and neck. At the time of treatment the lesion had shown no signs of involution...
- Vincristine pharmacokinetics and response to vincristine monotherapy in an up-front window study of the Dutch Childhood Leukaemia Study Group (DCLSG)Ellis Groninger
Departments of Paediatric Haematology Oncology, Beatrix Children s Hospital Groningen, P O Box 30 001, RB Groningen 9700, The Netherlands
Eur J Cancer 41:98-103. 2005The relationship between vincristine pharmacokinetics and its antileukaemic effect in children is unknown...
- Early cardiotoxicity of the CHOP regimen in aggressive non-Hodgkin's lymphomaS Limat
Department of Pharmacy, , , France
Ann Oncol 14:277-81. 2003..Elderly patients appeared to be at higher risk. The development of cardioprotective strategies or alternative treatments are mandatory for aggressive NHL patients...
- Mechanical allodynia induced by paclitaxel, oxaliplatin and vincristine: different effectiveness of gabapentin and different expression of voltage-dependent calcium channel alpha(2)delta-1 subunitPunam Gauchan
Department of Applied Pharmacology, Graduate School of Medicine and Pharmaceutical Sciences, University of Toyama, Japan
Biol Pharm Bull 32:732-4. 2009..neuropathic pain, on mechanical allodynia induced by chemotherapeutic agents, paclitaxel, oxaliplatin, and vincristine, in mice...
- Serotonin transporter deficiency protects mice from mechanical allodynia and heat hyperalgesia in vincristine neuropathyNiels Hansen
Department of Neurology, University of Wurzburg, Josef Schneider Straße 11, 97080 Wurzburg, Germany
Neurosci Lett 495:93-7. 2011Painful vincristine (VCR) neuropathy is a frequent and dose-limiting problem in cancer treatment...
- Methanolic extract of Teucrium polium L. potentiates the cytotoxic and apoptotic effects of anticancer drugs of vincristine, vinblastine and doxorubicin against a panel of cancerous cell linesS Rajabalian
Kerman University of Medical Sciences, Kerman Neuroscience Research Center, Kerman, Iran
Exp Oncol 30:133-8. 2008..A growing body of evidence indicates that specific phytochemicals can increase an efficacy of cancer chemotherapy...
- Advanced adult esthesioneuroblastoma successfully treated with cisplatin and etoposide alternated with doxorubicin, ifosfamide and vincristineSalvatore Turano
Mariano Santo Hospital, UOC Oncologia Medica Azienda Ospedaliera Cosenza, Cosenza, Italy
J Neurooncol 98:131-5. 2010..Chemotherapy was begun with cisplatin and etoposide alternated with doxorubicin, ifosfamide and vincristine with granulocyte colony-stimulating factor (G-CSF) support after every cycle...
- Intralesional vincristine as first-line therapy for nodular lesions in classic Kaposi sarcoma: a prospective study in 151 patientsL Brambilla
Department of Anesthesia, Intensive Care and Dermatologic Sciences, Universita degli Studi di Milano, Fondazione IRCCS Ospedale Maggiore Policlinico, Mangiagalli e Regina Elena, 20122 Milan, Italy
Br J Dermatol 162:854-9. 2010..Depending on the clinical stage, local or systemic therapy can be used. Vincristine has proven to be effective as systemic chemotherapy and in very few reports as intralesional treatment.
- A high tumor-associated macrophage content predicts favorable outcome in follicular lymphoma patients treated with rituximab and cyclophosphamide-doxorubicin-vincristine-prednisoneMinna Taskinen
Department of Oncology, Helsinki University Central Hospital, Helsinki, Finland
Clin Cancer Res 13:5784-9. 2007..The aim of this study was to determine how combination of rituximab with chemotherapy influences TAM-associated clinical outcome...
- Tumor targeting of vincristine by mBAFF-modified PEG liposomes in B lymphoma cellsLi Zhang
Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Third Military Medical University, Chongqing 400038, PR China
Cancer Lett 269:26-36. 2008..b>Vincristine formulated in the targeted liposomes showed significantly higher levels of cytotoxicity towards Raji cells than ..
- Phase I trial of two schedules of vincristine, oral irinotecan, and temozolomide (VOIT) for children with relapsed or refractory solid tumors: a Children's Oncology Group phase I consortium studyLars M Wagner
Division of Hematology Oncology, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, University of Cincinnati College of Medicine, Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
Pediatr Blood Cancer 54:538-45. 2010In preclinical models, temozolomide, and vincristine are additive or synergistic with irinotecan. We examined this three-drug combination in children with relapsed solid tumors...
- Hyaluronan oligosaccharides sensitize lymphoma resistant cell lines to vincristine by modulating P-glycoprotein activity and PI3K/Akt pathwayRosalia I Cordo Russo
Department of Immunology, School of Pharmacy and Biochemistry, University of Buenos Aires UBA, IDEHU CONICET, Buenos Aires, 1113, Argentina
Int J Cancer 122:1012-8. 2008..in lymphoid malignancies was analyzed using murine lymphoma cell lines resistant to doxorubicin (LBR-D160) or vincristine (LBR-V160) and a sensitive line (LBR-)...
- Effect of CYP3A5 expression on vincristine metabolism with human liver microsomesJennifer B Dennison
Division of Clinical Pharmacology, Department of Medicine, Indiana University School of Medicine, 1001 West 10th St, W7123, Indianapolis, IN 46202, USA
J Pharmacol Exp Ther 321:553-63. 2007b>Vincristine is preferentially metabolized to a secondary amine, M1, by CYP3A5 with a 9- to 14-fold higher intrinsic clearance than CYP3A4 using cDNA-expressed enzymes...
- Investigation of the proliferation, apoptosis/necrosis, and cell cycle phases in several human multiple myeloma cell lines. Comparison of Viscum album QuFrF extract with vincristine in an in vitro modelEva Kovacs
Cancer Immunology Research, Birsfelden, Switzerland
ScientificWorldJournal 10:311-20. 2010..Interleukin-6 (IL-6) is a potent growth factor for the proliferation of these cells. Vincristine as a chemotherapeutic agent is used mainly in combination with other chemotherapeutic substances in the ..
- Central nervous system involvement in diffuse large B-cell lymphomaWataru Yamamoto
Department of Hematology, Yamato Municipal Hospital, Yamato, Japan
Eur J Haematol 85:6-10. 2010..We retrospectively studied the risk factors for CNS involvement in patients with diffuse large B-cell lymphoma (DLBCL) treated by cyclophosphamide, doxorubicin, vincristine, and prednisone (CHOP) or rituximab (R) -CHOP chemotherapy.
- Vincristine attenuates N-methyl-N'-nitro-N-nitrosoguanidine-induced poly-(ADP) ribose polymerase activity in cardiomyocytesJianqing Zhang
Cardiology Section, VA Medical Center, San Francisco, CA 94121, USA
J Cardiovasc Pharmacol 55:219-26. 2010..Previously we showed that the chemotherapeutic agent vincristine (VCR) is cardioprotective. Here we tested the hypothesis that VCR inhibits MNNG-induced PARP activation...
- Clinical features and treatment outcomes of lymphoplasmacytic lymphoma: a single center experience in KoreaYoung Woong Won
Department of Medicine, Samsung Medical Center, Sungkyunkwan University School of Medicine, Gangnam Gu, Seoul, South Korea
Ann Hematol 89:1011-8. 2010..Chlorambucil alone and cyclophosphamide, doxorubicin, vincristine, and prednisolone (CHOP) or CHOP-like combination chemotherapy was frequently used as a first-line treatment, ..
- Differential impact of high-dose cyclophosphamide, topotecan, and vincristine in clinical subsets of patients with chemoresistant neuroblastomaBrian H Kushner
Department of Pediatrics, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, NY 10065, USA
Cancer 116:3054-60. 2010....
- Optimization of vincristine-topotecan combination--paving the way for improved chemotherapy regimens by nanoliposomesDaniel Zucker
Department of Biochemistry, IMRIC, The Hebrew University Hadassah Medical School, Jerusalem, Israel
J Control Release 146:326-33. 2010..The combination of topotecan (TPT) and vincristine (VCR) was selected...
- Randomized comparison of cladribine alone or in combination with cyclophosphamide, and cyclophosphamide, vincristine and prednisone in previously untreated low-grade B-cell non-Hodgkin lymphoma patients: final report of the Polish Lymphoma Research GroupEwa Kalinka-Warzocha
Department of Proliferative Diseases, Regional Oncology Center, Lodz, Poland
Cancer 113:367-75. 2008..the efficacy of 3 regimens, cladribine alone, cladribine and cyclophosphamide combination, or cyclophosphamide, vincristine, and prednisone combination in previously untreated patients with low-grade B-cell non-Hodgkin lymphoma (LGNHL).
- Differential display of vincristine-resistance-related genes in gastric cancer SGC7901 cellXin Wang
Institute of Digestive Disease, Xijing Hospital, Fourth Military Medical University, Xi'an 710033, Shaanxi Province, China
World J Gastroenterol 8:54-9. 2002AIM: To isolate and clone the vincristine-resistance-related genes in gastric cancer SGC7901 cell line and to clarify the multidrug-resistant molecular mechanism of gastric cancer cells...
- Molecular response of HL-60 cells to mitotic inhibitors vincristine and taxol visualized with apoptosis-related gene expressions, including the new member BCL2L12Hellinida Thomadaki
Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Faculty of Biology, University of Athens, Panepistimiopolis, Athens, Greece
Ann N Y Acad Sci 1171:276-83. 2009Taxol and vincristine belong to a group of anticancer drugs that target microtubules, subsequently arresting cells at the mitotic phase of the cell cycle and inducing programmed cell death...
- Aspects of chemotherapy schedules in young and elderly patients with aggressive lymphomaCarsten Zwick
Klinik fur Innere Medizin I, Saarland University Medical School, Homburg Saar, Germany
Clin Lymphoma Myeloma 8:S43-9. 2007The CHOP (cyclophosphamide/doxorucibin/vincristine/prednisone) regimen has been established as the standard treatment for diffuse large B-cell lymphoma (DLBCL)...
- Methotrexate based chemotherapy and deferred radiotherapy for primary central nervous system lymphoma (PCNSL): single institution experienceA Silvani
Department of Neuro Oncology, Istituto Nazionale Neurologico Carlo Besta, Via Celoria, 11, Milan 20133, Italy
J Neurooncol 82:273-9. 2007..When taking into account the patients with radiotherapy delayed at recurrence, the OS was 48 months and the survival rates were 70% and 60% at 2 years and 5 years, respectively...
- Early decline in left ventricular ejection fraction predicts doxorubicin cardiotoxicity in lymphoma patientsT Nousiainen
Department of Medicine, Kuopio University Hospital and University of Kuopio, FIN 70211 Kuopio, Finland
Br J Cancer 86:1697-700. 2002..This finding may be of value in identifying patients at high or low risk for the development of anthracycline cardiotoxicity...
- Posaconazole-increased vincristine neurotoxicity in a child: a case reportCéline Eiden
Department of Medical Pharmacology and Toxicology, Arnaud de Villeneuve Hospital, CHU Montpellier, Montpellier, France
J Pediatr Hematol Oncol 31:292-5. 2009..Six days after the last dose of vincristine, the child reported symptoms of severe peripheral neuropathy, abdominal cramps, and constipation...
- Comparison of CHOP versus CIOP in good prognosis younger patients with histologically aggressive non-Hodgkin lymphomaC Burton
Lymphoma Trials Office, University College London and CRUK Clinical Trials Centre, London, UK
Br J Haematol 130:536-41. 2005CHOP (cyclophosphamide, doxorubicin, vincristine and prednisolone) has been the standard chemotherapy regimen used for diffuse large cell lymphomas for over 30 years...
- ACVBP versus CHOP plus radiotherapy for localized aggressive lymphomaFelix Reyes
Hopital Henri Mondor, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Creteil, France
N Engl J Med 352:1197-205. 2005..To determine the optimal therapy for nonelderly persons with low-risk localized lymphoma, we conducted a randomized trial comparing chemoradiotherapy with chemotherapy alone...
- Favorable outcome of primary mediastinal large B-cell lymphoma in a single institution: the British Columbia experienceK J Savage
University of British Columbia and the British Columbia Cancer Agency, Vancouver, BC, Canada
Ann Oncol 17:123-30. 2006..The optimal treatment is unknown, with some studies suggesting a superior outcome with dose-intensive chemotherapy regimens, and the role of radiotherapy remains ill-defined...
- [Treatment option and outcome for patients with primary non-Hodgkin's lymphoma of the nasal cavity]Bo Yao
Department of Radiation Oncology, Cancer Institute, Chinese Academy of Medical Sciences and Peking Union Medical College, Beijing 100021, China
Zhonghua Zhong Liu Za Zhi 28:58-61. 2006..The addition of chemotherapy to radiotherapy did not improve the survival of patients with early stage nasal lymphoma. Radiotherapy is suggested as the primary treatment for stage I(E) and II(E) nasal NK/T cell lymphoma...
- Targeting the proapoptotic factor Bcl-2 in non-Hodgkin's lymphomaRichard J Klasa
Division of Medical Oncology, Department of Advanced Therapeutics, British Columbia Cancer Agency, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Oncology (Williston Park) 18:25-31. 2004..reports suggest that oblimersen may add to the activity of R-CHOP (rituximab-cyclophosphamide/doxorubicin/vincristine/prednisone) in previously untreated mantle cell lymphoma and to rituximab alone in a variety of subtypes of ..
- [Prognostic analysis of patients with nasal-type NK/T-cell non-Hodgkin's lymphoma--a report of 93 cases]Zhan-He Pan
State Key Laboratory of Oncology in Southern China, Guangzhou, Guangdong 510060, P. R. China
Ai Zheng 24:1493-7. 2005..035, P<0.001, and P=0.004). CONCLUSIONS: NK/TCL has low chemotherapy sensitivity. Although combined chemoradiotherapy yield better outcome, the long-term survival was still poor. Investigation of optional treatment is needed...
- Intensive chemotherapy (high-dose CHOP/ESHAP regimen) followed by autologous stem-cell transplantation in previously untreated patients with peripheral T-cell lymphomaS Mercadal
Department of Hematology, Hospital Clinic, Villarroel 170, 08036 Barcelona, Spain
Ann Oncol 19:958-63. 2008..Aim: To analyze toxicity, response and outcome of a phase II trial with intensive chemotherapy plus autologous stem-cell transplantation (ASCT) for young patients with peripheral T-cell lymphoma (PTCL)...
- Frontline therapy with early intensification and autologous stem cell transplantation versus conventional chemotherapy in unselected high-risk, aggressive non-Hodgkin's lymphoma patients: a prospective randomized GEMOH reportR C Baldissera
, , Brazil
Acta Haematol 115:15-21. 2006..02), respectively. Abbreviated chemotherapy followed by intensification with HDS-ASCT does not seem to be superior to conventional chemotherapy in HI/HR aggressive NHL...
- Assessment of male fertility in patients with Hodgkin's lymphoma treated in the German Hodgkin Study Group (GHSG) clinical trialsM Sieniawski
Department of Internal Medicine, University Hospital Cologne, Cologne, Germany
Ann Oncol 19:1795-801. 2008..Infertility is one of the most significant side-effects in long-term survivors of successfully treated Hodgkin's lymphoma (HL)...
- A phase III trial comparing CHOP to PMitCEBO with or without G-CSF in patients aged 60 plus with aggressive non-Hodgkin's lymphomaC Burton
University College London and CRUK Clinical Trials Centre, 222 Euston Road, London NW1 2DA, UK
Br J Cancer 94:806-13. 2006..conducted in patients 60 years or over to compare CHOP (cyclophosphamide 750 mg m(-2), doxorubicin 50 mg m(-2), vincristine 1...
- [Long term results for intermediate and high grade localized non Hodgkin lymphoma, treated with chemotherapy and radiotherapy]Pablo Ramírez V
Departamento de Hematología Oncología, Servicio de Radio Oncología, Centro de Cancer, Facultad de Medicina, Pontificia Universidad Catolica de Chile, Santiago, Chile
Rev Med Chil 134:1409-16. 2006..The standard treatment for advanced NHL is 8 cycles of combined chemotherapy, cyclophosphamide, adriamycin, vincristine and prednisone (CHOP)...
- Defining the cost of cure: infertility among female survivors of lymphomaCatharyn J Stern
Reproductive Services, Melbourne IVF, The Royal Women's Hospital, Australia
Leuk Lymphoma 47:574-5. 2006
- Secondary amenorrhea after Hodgkin's lymphoma is influenced by age at treatment, stage of disease, chemotherapy regimen, and the use of oral contraceptives during therapy: a report from the German Hodgkin's Lymphoma Study GroupKarolin Behringer
First Department of Internal Medicine, University Hospital Cologne, Joseph Stelzmann Str 9, 50924 Cologne, Germany
J Clin Oncol 23:7555-64. 2005..Among these, infertility for female patients is of major importance. The subject of this analysis is to evaluate the menstrual status after HL therapy...
- Upfront high-dose sequential therapy (HDS) versus VACOP-B with or without HDS in aggressive non-Hodgkin's lymphoma: long-term results by the NHLCSGA Olivieri
Department of Hematology, University of Ancona, Italy
Ann Oncol 16:1941-8. 2005..We designed this study to evaluate the usefulness of HDS followed by high-dose therapy (HDT) with autologous stem cell transplantation as front-line treatment in different subsets of aggressive NHL...
- DETOXICATION OF XENOBIOTICS IN ERYTHROCYTESYOGESH AWASTHI; Fiscal Year: 1999..g. doxorubicin, vincristine) will be studied...
- 1H NMR STUDIES OF NON-HODGKINS LYMPHOMAJerry Glickson; Fiscal Year: 2009..Here we are developing much more sensitive 1H NMR methods that can be used for early detection of response in all NHL patients. The same methods should be applicable to other prevalent forms of human cancer. ..
- 1H NMR STUDIES OF NON-HODGKINS LYMPHOMAJerry D Glickson; Fiscal Year: 2010..Here we are developing much more sensitive 1H NMR methods that can be used for early detection of response in all NHL patients. The same methods should be applicable to other prevalent forms of human cancer. ..
- NATIONAL WILMS TUMOR STUDY -5Daniel Green; Fiscal Year: 2003..with the addition of doxorubicin (CCSK) and doxorubicin and cycophosphamide (anaplasia) to the combination of vincristine and dactinomycin...
- STEREOCONTROLLED SYNTHESIS OF BIOACTIVE ALKALOIDSVIRESH RAWAL; Fiscal Year: 2007..first part describes studies directed toward the synthesis of the important anticancer agents vinblastine and vincristine, and their analogs...
- Synthesis, Biosynthesis, and Structure of Antitumor AgentsThomas R Hoye; Fiscal Year: 2010..from camptothecin), mitomycin, mylotarg (from calicheamicin), streptozotocin, taxol (and docetaxel), vincristine, and vinblastine. Many more are in various stages of clinical trial. Newman and Cragg report (J. Nat. Prod...
- Synthesis, Biosynthesis, and Structure of Antitumor AgentsTHOMAS HOYE; Fiscal Year: 2009..from camptothecin), mitomycin, mylotarg (from calicheamicin), streptozotocin, taxol (and docetaxel), vincristine, and vinblastine. Many more are in various stages of clinical trial. Newman and Cragg report (J. Nat. Prod...
- Investigating the Role of Adipocytes on Leukemia RelapseSTEVEN DAVID MITTELMAN; Fiscal Year: 2010..We have found that obese mice with ALL are more likely to relapse after treatment with vincristine, even when it is dosed proportional to body weight...
- BcL-2 Proteins in Mechanism of Anti-mitotic Drug ActionTimothy C Chambers; Fiscal Year: 2010..derived from pediatric patients with acute lymphoblastic leukemia to establish the role of CDK1 activation in vincristine sensitivity in a clinically relevant setting...
- PEDIATRIC ONCOLOGY GROUPStephen Lauer; Fiscal Year: 2002..busulfan/melphalan and ABMT, transplantation of haploidentical CD34+ cells for relapsed ALL or AML, and vincristine plus dose-escalated cyclophosphamide and infusions of peripheral blood-derived progenitor cells in refractory ..
- SYNTHESIS OF ACTIVE NEUROLOGICAL AGENTSLARRY OVERMAN; Fiscal Year: 1991..g. vinblastine and vincristine)...
- PLANT ANTITUMOR AGENTSKuo Hsiung Lee; Fiscal Year: 1991..This is clearly exemplified by the Vinca alkaloids, vincristine and vinblastine, and the semisynthetic podophyllotoxin derivatives, etoposide (VP-16) and teniposide (VM-26)...
- Formulation Dependent Help Interactions with Chemothera*David Kroll; Fiscal Year: 2005..CYP3A4 metabolizes etoposide as well as vincristine, vinblastine, irinotecan (CPT-11) and tamoxifen...
- Antitumor Antimitotics That Reverse Tumor ResistanceAleem Gangjee; Fiscal Year: 2007..The Vinca alkaloids vincristine and vinblastine as well as Taxol and the taxanes are antitubulin agents used against a wide variety of tumors ..
- Antitumor Antimitotics That Reverse Tumor ResistanceAleem Gangjee; Fiscal Year: 2009..The Vinca alkaloids vincristine and vinblastine as well as Taxol and the taxanes are antitubulin agents used against a wide variety of tumors ..
- Antitumor Antimitotics That Reverse Tumor ResistanceAleem Gangjee; Fiscal Year: 2010..The Vinca alkaloids vincristine and vinblastine as well as Taxol and the taxanes are antitubulin agents used against a wide variety of tumors ..
- SELECTIVE ADDUCTOR RECOVERY AFTER LARYNGEAL NERVE INJURYRandal C Paniello; Fiscal Year: 2010..In a canine study, it was found that a single dose of vincristine injected into the posterior cricoarytenoid (PCA) muscle resulted in significantly stronger closing force, ..
- Cell Survival Pathways and Inhibitors in LeukemiaAlan Eastman; Fiscal Year: 2003..Finally, activation of Jun N-terminal kinase (JNK) will be assayed in leukemia patients receiving vincristine therapy, to confirm that this pathway is activated at drug concentrations tolerated by patients...
- METVAN: A Novel Anticancer AgentOSMOND D CRUZ; Fiscal Year: 2003..METVAN is much more effective than standard chemotherapeutic agents dexamethasone and vincristine in inducing apoptosis in cancer cells...
- ANTITUMOR ANTIBIOTICSDale Boger; Fiscal Year: 2003..A, anhydrolycorinone, hippadine, anhydrolycorinium chloride, rebeccamycin, (20S)-camptothecin, vindoline (vincristine/vinblastine), rubrolone, and key structural analogs are detailed...