Genomes and Genes
Summary: Antitumor alkaloid isolated from Vinca Rosea. (Merck, 11th ed.)
Publications300 found, 100 shown here
- CHOP chemotherapy plus rituximab compared with CHOP alone in elderly patients with diffuse large-B-cell lymphomaBertrand Coiffier
Hospices Civils de Lyon and the Université Claude Bernard, Lyons, France
N Engl J Med 346:235-42. 2002The standard treatment for patients with diffuse large-B-cell lymphoma is cyclophosphamide, doxorubicin, vincristine, and prednisone (CHOP)...
- CHOP-like chemotherapy plus rituximab versus CHOP-like chemotherapy alone in young patients with good-prognosis diffuse large-B-cell lymphoma: a randomised controlled trial by the MabThera International Trial (MInT) GroupMichael Pfreundschuh
University Clinic of Saarland, Homburg, Germany
Lancet Oncol 7:379-91. 2006The role of rituximab in combination with different CHOP (cyclophosphamide, doxorubicin, vincristine, and prednisone)-like chemotherapy regimens in young patients with good-prognosis diffuse large-B-cell lymphoma remains to be defined...
- Long-term results of the R-CHOP study in the treatment of elderly patients with diffuse large B-cell lymphoma: a study by the Groupe d'Etude des Lymphomes de l'AdulteP Feugier
Hematology Department, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire de Brabois, 54500 Vandoeuvre les Nancy, France
J Clin Oncol 23:4117-26. 2005..of patients included in the Lymphome Non Hodgkinien study 98-5 (LNH98-5) comparing cyclophosphamide, doxorubicin, vincristine, and prednisone (CHOP) to rituximab plus CHOP (R-CHOP) in elderly patients with diffuse large B-cell lymphoma.
- Six versus eight cycles of bi-weekly CHOP-14 with or without rituximab in elderly patients with aggressive CD20+ B-cell lymphomas: a randomised controlled trial (RICOVER-60)Michael Pfreundschuh
Internal Medicine, Saarland University Medical School, Saarland University, Homburg, Germany
Lancet Oncol 9:105-16. 2008Cyclophosphamide, doxorubicin, vincristine, and prednisolone (CHOP) is used to treat patients with non-Hodgkin lymphoma...
- Activity of vincristine, L-ASP, and dexamethasone against acute lymphoblastic leukemia is enhanced by the BH3-mimetic ABT-737 in vitro and in vivoMin H Kang
Developmental Therapeutics Program, Childrens Hospital Los Angeles and University of Southern California Institute for Pediatric Clinical Research, Los Angeles, CA 90027, USA
Blood 110:2057-66. 2007..We evaluated the cytotoxicity of ABT-737 in combination with vincristine, dexamethasone, and L-asparaginase (VXL) in 7 ALL cell lines...
- Bortezomib plus dexamethasone is superior to vincristine plus doxorubicin plus dexamethasone as induction treatment prior to autologous stem-cell transplantation in newly diagnosed multiple myeloma: results of the IFM 2005-01 phase III trialJean Luc Harousseau
Centre Rene Gauducheau, Nantes St Herblain, France
J Clin Oncol 28:4621-9. 2010To compare efficacy and safety of bortezomib plus dexamethasone and vincristine plus doxorubicin plus dexamethasone (VAD) as induction before stem-cell transplantation in previously untreated myeloma.
- The revised International Prognostic Index (R-IPI) is a better predictor of outcome than the standard IPI for patients with diffuse large B-cell lymphoma treated with R-CHOPLaurie H Sehn
Division of Medical Oncology, British Columbia Cancer Agency and the University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada
Blood 109:1857-61. 2007..In the era of R-CHOP treatment, the R-IPI is a clinically useful prognostic index that may help guide treatment planning and interpretation of clinical trials...
- Phase III study of R-CVP compared with cyclophosphamide, vincristine, and prednisone alone in patients with previously untreated advanced follicular lymphomaRobert Marcus
Department of Haematology, Addenbrooke s Hospital, Cambridge, UK
J Clin Oncol 26:4579-86. 2008..with previously untreated follicular lymphoma (FL) needing therapy, after treatment with cyclophosphamide, vincristine and prednisone (CVP) versus CVP plus rituximab (R-CVP) and to evaluate the predictive value of known prognostic ..
- MicroRNA-122 sensitizes HCC cancer cells to adriamycin and vincristine through modulating expression of MDR and inducing cell cycle arrestYanmin Xu
Institute of Pathology and Southwest Cancer Center, Southwest Hospital, Third Military Medical University, Chongqing, China
Cancer Lett 310:160-9. 2011..restoration of miR-122 in HCC cells could render cells sensitive to chemotherapeutic agents adriamycin (ADM) or vincristine (VCR)...
- Vincristine sulfate liposomes injection (Marqibo) in heavily pretreated patients with refractory aggressive non-Hodgkin lymphoma: report of the pivotal phase 2 studyM A Rodriguez
Lymphoma Myeloma Department, The University of Texas M D Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, Texas 77030, USA
Cancer 115:3475-82. 2009Marqibo, a sphingosomal/cholesterol encapsulation of vincristine sulfate has targeted, increased, and sustained delivery of vincristine to tumor tissues...
- Liposome-encapsulated doxorubicin in combination with standard agents (cyclophosphamide, vincristine, prednisone) in patients with newly diagnosed AIDS-related non-Hodgkin's lymphoma: results of therapy and correlates of responseAlexandra M Levine
Department of Medicine, University of Southern California Keck School of Medicine, Los Angeles, CA, USA
J Clin Oncol 22:2662-70. 2004..Pharma Ltd, Herts,UK) when substituted for doxorubicin in the CHOP regimen (cyclophosphamide, doxorubicin, vincristine, prednisone) in patients with newly diagnosed AIDS-related non-Hodgkin's lymphoma (AIDS-NHL)...
- Insulin-like growth factor I receptor pathway inhibition by ADW742, alone or in combination with imatinib, doxorubicin, or vincristine, is a novel therapeutic approach in Ewing tumorAna S Martins
Laboratory 20 Molecular Pathology, Centro de Investigación del Cáncer Instituto de Biología Molecular y Celular del Cáncer, Universidad de Salamanca Consejo Superior de Investigaciones Cientificas, Salamanca, Spain
Clin Cancer Res 12:3532-40. 2006..We recently showed the cytostatic role of imatinib, an inhibitor of the SCF-KIT loop, on Ewing tumor cells, and in this study, we intend to analyze the inhibition of the insulin-like growth factor I receptor (IGF1R) loop...
- Proteomic analysis reveals a novel role for the actin cytoskeleton in vincristine resistant childhood leukemia--an in vivo studyNicole M Verrills
Children s Cancer Institute Australia for Medical Research, Randwick, NSW, Australia
Proteomics 6:1681-94. 2006Intrinsic or acquired resistance to vincristine (VCR), an antimicrotubule agent used in the treatment of childhood acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL), is a major clinical problem...
- Vincristine induces dramatic lysosomal changes and sensitizes cancer cells to lysosome-destabilizing siramesineLine Groth-Pedersen
Apoptosis Department and Centre for Genotoxic Stress Research, Institute of Cancer Biology, Danish Cancer Society, Strandboulevarden 49, DK 2100 Copenhagen, Denmark
Cancer Res 67:2217-25. 2007b>Vincristine is a microtubule-destabilizing antimitotic drug that has been used in cancer therapy for over 40 years. However, the knowledge on vincristine-induced cell death pathways is still sparse...
- Up-front autologous stem-cell transplantation in peripheral T-cell lymphoma: NLG-T-01Francesco D'Amore
Dept Hematology, Aarhus University Hospital, DK 8000 Aarhus C, Denmark
J Clin Oncol 30:3093-9. 2012..This is the final report, with a 5-year median follow-up, of the NLG-T-01 study...
- Ethosuximide reverses paclitaxel- and vincristine-induced painful peripheral neuropathySarah J L Flatters
Anaesthesia Research Unit, McIntyre Building, Room 1213, McGill University, 3655 Promenade Sir William Osler, Montreal, QC, Canada H3G 1Y6
Pain 109:150-61. 2004..Ethosuximide (i.p. 300 mg/kg) also reversed paclitaxel-induced cold allodynia and vincristine-induced mechanical allodynia/hyperalgesia...
- Development of novel self-assembled DS-PLGA hybrid nanoparticles for improving oral bioavailability of vincristine sulfate by P-gp inhibitionGuixia Ling
School of Pharmacy, Shenyang Pharmaceutical University, 103 Wenhua Road, Shenyang 110016, China
J Control Release 148:241-8. 2010To improve the encapsulation efficiency and oral bioavailability of vincristine sulfate (VCR), novel self-assembled dextran sulphate-PLGA hybrid nanoparticles (DPNs) were successfully developed using self-assembly and nanoprecipitation ..
- Therapies for peripheral T-cell lymphomasKerry J Savage
BC Cancer Agency, Vancouver, BC
Hematology Am Soc Hematol Educ Program 2011:515-24. 2011..The standard therapy for PTCLs is CHOP (cyclophosphamide, doxorubicin, vincristine, and prednisone) or a comparable CHOP-like regimen that incorporates anthracyclines...
- Novel in vivo model of inducible multi-drug resistance in acute lymphoblastic leukemia with chromosomal translocation t(4;11)Susan J Zunino
United States Department of Agriculture, Agricultural Research Service, Western Human Nutrition Research Center, 430 West Health Sciences Drive, Davis, CA 95616, United States
Cancer Lett 296:49-54. 2010..Once engraftment was observed, mice were injected intraperitoneally with phosphate-buffered saline (PBS), or vincristine (0.5mg/kg body weight) three times per week for 4weeks (n=8 per group)...
- CHOP-like chemotherapy with or without rituximab in young patients with good-prognosis diffuse large-B-cell lymphoma: 6-year results of an open-label randomised study of the MabThera International Trial (MInT) GroupMichael Pfreundschuh
Universitatsklinikum des Saarlandes, Homburg, Germany
Lancet Oncol 12:1013-22. 2011..first to show improved 3-year outcomes with the addition of rituximab to a CHOP (cyclophosphamide, doxorubicin, vincristine, and prednisone)-like regimen in young patients with good-prognosis diffuse large-B-cell lymphoma...
- Epratuzumab with rituximab, cyclophosphamide, doxorubicin, vincristine, and prednisone chemotherapy in patients with previously untreated diffuse large B-cell lymphomaIvana N M Micallef
Mayo Clinic Rochester, Rochester, MN, USA
Blood 118:4053-61. 2011..large B-cell non-Hodgkin lymphoma (DLBCL) are curable with rituximab plus cyclophosphamide, doxorubicin, vincristine, and prednisone (CHOP) chemoimmunotherapy...
- Effect of polyunsaturated fatty acids on drug-sensitive and resistant tumor cells in vitroUndurti N Das
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada 533 003, India
Lipids Health Dis 10:159. 2011..it was observed that dihomo-gamma-linolenic acid (DGLA) and AA, EPA and DHA have cytotoxic action on both vincristine-sensitive (KB-3-1) and resistant (KB-Ch(R)-8-5) cancer cells in vitro that appeared to be a free-radical ..
- The nonobese diabetic/severe combined immunodeficient (NOD/SCID) mouse model of childhood acute lymphoblastic leukemia reveals intrinsic differences in biologic characteristics at diagnosis and relapseRichard B Lock
Children s Cancer Institute Australia for Medical Research School of Paediatrics, University of New South Wales, Australia
Blood 99:4100-8. 2002..96; P =.002), but not diagnosis (r = 0.38; P =.40). In contrast, the in vivo responses of 6 xenografts to vincristine showed a direct correlation (r = 0.96; P =...
- Vincristine: Can its therapeutic index be enhanced?Andrew Moore
Section of Paediatric Oncology, The Institute of Cancer Research, Sutton, United Kingdom
Pediatr Blood Cancer 53:1180-7. 2009b>Vincristine is one of the most widely used and more effective drugs in paediatric oncology...
- Liposome-encapsulated doxorubicin in combination with cyclophosphamide, vincristine, prednisone and rituximab in patients with lymphoma and concurrent cardiac diseases or pre-treated with anthracyclinesLuigi Rigacci
Department of Hematology, Careggi Hospital and University of Florence, Italy
Hematol Oncol 25:198-203. 2007..the efficacy and safety of the combination of non-pegylated liposome-encapsulated doxorubicin (Myocet(R)) with cyclophosphamide, vincristine, prednisone and rituximab (R-COMP) in patients with aggressive non-Hodgkin's B-cell lymphomas.
- Nonpegylated liposomal doxorubicin (MyocetTM) combination (R-COMP) chemotherapy in elderly patients with diffuse large B-cell lymphoma (DLBCL): results from the phase II EUR018 trialS Luminari
Department of Oncology and Haematology, University of Modena and Reggio Emilia, Modena, Italy
Ann Oncol 21:1492-9. 2010..To evaluate the activity and safety of nonpegylated liposomal doxorubicin (Myocet) when substituted for doxorubicin in the R-CHOP regimen (R-COMP)...
- Hyperfractionated cyclophosphamide, vincristine, doxorubicin, and dexamethasone and highly active antiretroviral therapy for patients with acquired immunodeficiency syndrome-related Burkitt lymphoma/leukemiaJorge Cortes
Department of Leukemia, The University of Texas M D Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, Texas 77030, USA
Cancer 94:1492-9. 2002..The authors investigated the feasibility and efficacy of hyperfractionated cyclophosphamide, vincristine, doxorubicin, and dexamethasone (hyper-CVAD), a dose-intensive chemotherapy regimen, in patients with AIDS-..
- Concomitant administration of vincristine, doxorubicin, cyclophosphamide, ifosfamide, and etoposide for high-risk sarcomas: the St. Jude Children's Research Hospital experienceFariba Navid
Department of Hematology Oncology, St Jude Children s Research Hospital, Memphis, Tennessee 38105 2794, USA
Cancer 106:1846-56. 2006Intensified chemotherapy may improve the outcome of patients with high-risk pediatric sarcomas. Vincristine, doxorubicin, cyclophosphamide, ifosfamide, and etoposide are highly effective against pediatric sarcomas...
- Rituximab maintenance treatment of relapsed/resistant follicular non-Hodgkin's lymphoma: long-term outcome of the EORTC 20981 phase III randomized intergroup studyMarinus H J van Oers
Department of Hematology, F4 224, Academic Medical Center, Meibergdreef 9, 1105 AZ Amsterdam, The Netherlands
J Clin Oncol 28:2853-8. 2010..At that time, the median follow-up for the maintenance phase was 33 months. Now, we report the long-term outcome of maintenance treatment, with a median follow-up of 6 years...
- Absolute lymphocyte counts predicts response to chemotherapy and survival in diffuse large B-cell lymphomaD H Kim
Leukemia 21:2227-30. 2007
- Immunoblastic morphology but not the immunohistochemical GCB/nonGCB classifier predicts outcome in diffuse large B-cell lymphoma in the RICOVER-60 trial of the DSHNHLGerman Ott
Institute of Pathology, University of Wurzburg, Wurzburg, Germany
Blood 116:4916-25. 2010....
- Clinical, biologic, and pathologic features in 157 patients with angioimmunoblastic T-cell lymphoma treated within the Groupe d'Etude des Lymphomes de l'Adulte (GELA) trialsNathalie Mourad
INSERM U728, Paris, France
Blood 111:4463-70. 2008..One hundred forty-seven patients received a cyclophosphamide, doxorubicin, vincristine, and prednisone (CHOP)-like regimen with intensified courses in half of them...
- Adipocytes impair leukemia treatment in miceJames W Behan
Divisions of Endocrinology, Childrens Hospital Los Angeles, Los Angeles, CA, USA
Cancer Res 69:7867-74. 2009..Obesity increased relapse after monotherapy with vincristine (P = 0.03) in obese mice injected with syngeneic ALL cells...
- Phase II study of bryostatin 1 and vincristine for aggressive non-Hodgkin lymphoma relapsing after an autologous stem cell transplantPaul M Barr
Department of Medicine, Case Comprehensive Cancer Center, University Hospitals Case Medical Center, Cleveland, Ohio 44106, USA
Am J Hematol 84:484-7. 2009..of cytotoxic agents through modulation of the protein kinase C pathway and is active in combination with vincristine for diffuse large B-cell lymphoma...
- Intensive conventional chemotherapy (ACVBP regimen) compared with standard CHOP for poor-prognosis aggressive non-Hodgkin lymphomaHerve Tilly
Department of Hematology, Centre Henri Becquerel, 76038 Rouen, France
Blood 102:4284-9. 2003..cyclophosphamide, vindesine, bleomycin, prednisone) with standard CHOP (cyclophosphamide, doxorubicin, vincristine, and prednisone) in previously untreated patients with poor-risk aggressive lymphoma...
- Combination chemotherapy and radiotherapy for primary central nervous system lymphoma: Radiation Therapy Oncology Group Study 93-10Lisa M DeAngelis
Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, NY 10021, USA
J Clin Oncol 20:4643-8. 2002..Cranial irradiation alone rarely results in long-term disease control or prolonged survival. We prospectively studied the use of combination chemotherapy plus cranial irradiation in newly diagnosed patients with PCNSL...
- Combined immunochemotherapy with reduced whole-brain radiotherapy for newly diagnosed primary CNS lymphomaGaurav D Shah
Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, NY 10021, USA
J Clin Oncol 25:4730-5. 2007....
- Treatment and prognosis of mature T-cell and NK-cell lymphoma: an analysis of patients with T-cell lymphoma treated in studies of the German High-Grade Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma Study GroupNorbert Schmitz
Department of Hematology, Oncology and Stem Cell Transplantation, Asklepios Hospital St Georg, Hamburg, Germany
Blood 116:3418-25. 2010..Treatment consisted of 6-8 courses of CHOP (cyclophosphamide, doxorubicin, vincristine, prednisone/prednisolone) or etoposide plus (CHOEP)...
- Practicability and acute haematological toxicity of 2- and 3-weekly CHOP and CHOEP chemotherapy for aggressive non-Hodgkin's lymphoma: results from the NHL-B trial of the German High-Grade Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma Study Group (DSHNHL)A Wunderlich
Institute for Medical Informatics, Statistics and Epidemiology, University of Leipzig, Leipzig, Germany
Ann Oncol 14:881-93. 2003..intensified variants of the classical 3-weekly CHOP-21 chemotherapy [cyclophosphamide (C), doxorubicin (H), vincristine (O), prednisone (P)] may improve treatment outcome in aggressive lymphoma...
- LY294,002, a specific inhibitor of PI3K/Akt kinase pathway, antagonizes P-glycoprotein-mediated multidrug resistanceMiroslav Barancik
Institute for Heart Research, Slovak Academy of Sciences, Dubravska cesta 9, PO Box 104, 840 05, Bratislava 45, Slovak Republic
Eur J Pharm Sci 29:426-34. 2006..We found that LY 294,002, a specific inhibitor of PI3K/Akt kinase pathway, reduced the degree of vincristine resistance in L1210/VCR cells significantly and in a concentration-dependent manner...
- Prolonged clinical and molecular remission in patients with low-grade or follicular non-Hodgkin's lymphoma treated with rituximab plus CHOP chemotherapy: 9-year follow-upMyron S Czuczman
Roswell Park Cancer Institute, Buffalo, NY, USA
J Clin Oncol 22:4711-6. 2004..response (DR) data are presented from a multicenter, phase II trial of rituximab/cyclophosphamide, doxorubicin, vincristine, and prednisone (R-CHOP) combination therapy in 40 patients with CD20+, B-cell, non-Hodgkin's lymphoma (NHL)...
- Addition of rituximab to standard chemotherapy improves the survival of both the germinal center B-cell-like and non-germinal center B-cell-like subtypes of diffuse large B-cell lymphomaKai Fu
Department of Pathology and Microbiology, University of Nebraska Medical Center, Omaha, NE 68198 7680, USA
J Clin Oncol 26:4587-94. 2008..However, with the addition of rituximab to standard chemotherapy, the prognostic significance of this subclassification of DLBCL is unclear...
- Analysis of prognostic factors in patients with nonmetastatic rhabdomyosarcoma treated on intergroup rhabdomyosarcoma studies III and IV: the Children's Oncology GroupJane L Meza
Department of Preventive and Societal Medicine, 984350 Nebraska Medical Center, Omaha, NE 68198 4350, USA
J Clin Oncol 24:3844-51. 2006..The outcome for localized rhabdomyosarcoma (RMS) or undifferentiated sarcoma (UDS) is affected by age, histology, primary anatomic site, extent of disease, and therapy...
- Folic acid and cell-penetrating peptide conjugated PLGA-PEG bifunctional nanoparticles for vincristine sulfate deliveryJianian Chen
School of Pharmacy, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, Dongchuan Road 800, Shanghai 200240, China
Eur J Pharm Sci 47:430-43. 2012..BF-NPs loaded with vincristine sulfate (VCR) were prepared via the water-oil-water emulsion solvent evaporation method...
- Up-regulation of tumor necrosis factor-alpha in spinal cord contributes to vincristine-induced mechanical allodynia in miceNorikazu Kiguchi
Department of Pharmacology, Wakayama Medical University, 811 1 Kimiidera, Wakayama City, Wakayama 641 0012, Japan
Neurosci Lett 445:140-3. 2008Chronic treatment with vincristine (VCR) causes mechanical allodynia as an adverse effect. We previously reported that peripheral macrophage-derived interleukin-6 played a critical role in VCR-induced allodynia...
- Acquired immunodeficiency syndrome-related lymphoma: simultaneous treatment with combined cyclophosphamide, doxorubicin, vincristine, and prednisone chemotherapy and highly active antiretroviral therapy is safe and improves survival--results of the GermanRudolf Weiss
Private Practice for Hematology, Oncology and Infectious Diseases, Bremen, Germany
Cancer 106:1560-8. 2006..ARL Study Group investigated whether HAART administered concomitantly with cyclophosphamide, doxorubicin, vincristine, and prednisone (CHOP) chemotherapy compromised the course of immune parameters during and after chemotherapy ..
- Changes in sensory processing in the spinal dorsal horn accompany vincristine-induced hyperalgesia and allodyniaH R Weng
The Division of Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine, The University of Texas M D Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX 77030, USA
Pain 103:131-8. 2003Abnormal sensation and pain are major dose-limiting factors in cancer chemotherapy with vincristine. In this study, we have adapted a model of this condition by using repeated daily intraperitoneal injections of vincristine in rats...
- Inhibition of NF-kappaB activity by BAY 11-7082 increases apoptosis in multidrug resistant leukemic T-cell linesMariana G Garcia
Department of Immunology, School of Pharmacy and Biochemistry, University of Buenos Aires, IDEHU CONICET, Argentina
Leuk Res 29:1425-34. 2005..The modulation of this transcription factor by BAY 11-7082 and the chemotherapeutic agents vincristine and doxorubicin was evaluated...
- Preparation, characterization, and biological analysis of liposomal formulations of vincristineDawn N Waterhouse
Department of Advanced Therapeutics, British Columbia Cancer Agency, British Columbia, Canada
Methods Enzymol 391:40-57. 2005b>Vincristine is a dimeric Catharanthus alkaloid derived from the Madagascan periwinkle that acts by binding to tubulin and blocking metaphase in actively dividing cells...
- A phase II study of the safety and efficacy of the multidrug resistance inhibitor VX-710 combined with doxorubicin and vincristine in patients with recurrent small cell lung cancerLeena Gandhi
Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Cancer 109:924-32. 2007..A Phase II study was designed to evaluate VX-710 in combination with doxorubicin and vincristine in patients with sensitive, recurrent small cell lung cancer (SCLC).
- Randomized phase III trial of liposomal daunorubicin versus doxorubicin, bleomycin, and vincristine in AIDS-related Kaposi's sarcomaP S Gill
Kenneth Norris Jr Comprehensive Cancer Center and Hospital, University of Southern California, School of Medicine, Los Angeles, USA
J Clin Oncol 14:2353-64. 1996To compare the safety and efficacy of liposomal daunorubicin (DaunoXome; NeXstar Pharmaceuticals, Inc, Boulder, CO) with a reference regimen of doxorubicin, bleomycin, and vincristine (ABV) in advanced AIDS-related Kaposi's sarcoma (KS).
- Activation of AMP-activated protein kinase is involved in vincristine-induced cell apoptosis in B16 melanoma cellMin Bin Chen
Department of Medical Oncology, Kunshan First People s Hospital Affiliated to Jiangsu University, Kunshan, Jiangsu Province, China
J Cell Physiol 226:1915-25. 2011The molecular basis for induction of apoptosis in melanoma cells by vincristine remains unknown. Here we tested the potential involvement of AMP-activated protein kinase (AMPK) in this process...
- Rituximab regulates signaling pathways and alters gene expression associated with cell death and survival in diffuse large B-cell lymphomaSatu Koivula
Department of Oncology, Helsinki University Central Hospital, Helsinki, Finland
Oncol Rep 25:1183-90. 2011..Together, the results provide an advanced picture of the CD20 mediated signaling of DLBCL cells and may provide new targets in future treatment protocols...
- Imatinib inhibits proliferation of Ewing tumor cells mediated by the stem cell factor/KIT receptor pathway, and sensitizes cells to vincristine and doxorubicin-induced apoptosisIranzu Gonzalez
Department of Histology and Pathology, School of Medicine Universidad de Navarra, Pamplona, Spain
Clin Cancer Res 10:751-61. 2004..The stem cell factor/KIT receptor loop may represent a novel target for molecular-based therapies of Ewing tumor. We analyzed the in vitro impact of KIT blockade by imatinib in Ewing tumor cell lines...
- Paclitaxel- and vincristine-evoked painful peripheral neuropathies: loss of epidermal innervation and activation of Langerhans cellsChiang Siau
Department of Anesthesia, McGill University, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Exp Neurol 201:507-14. 2006Experimental painful peripheral neuropathies produced by the chemotherapeutic drugs, paclitaxel and vincristine, are produced by relatively low doses that do not cause axonal degeneration in peripheral nerve...
- Attenuation of mechanical allodynia by clinically utilized drugs in a rat chemotherapy-induced neuropathic pain modelJames J Lynch
Neuroscience Research, Global Pharmaceutical Research and Development, Dept R4N5, Abbott Laboratories, Bldg AP9A LL, 100 Abbott Park Road, Abbott Park, IL 60064 6115, USA
Pain 110:56-63. 2004..is a common, dose-limiting side effect of cancer chemotherapeutic agents, including the vinca alkaloids such as vincristine. The resulting symptoms, which frequently include moderate to severe pain, can often be disabling...
- Successful management of Kaposiform hemangioendothelioma with Kasabach-Merritt phenomenon using vincristine and ticlopidineVeronica Lopez
Department of Dermatology, Hospital Clinico Universitario de Valencia, Valencia, Spain
Pediatr Dermatol 26:365-6. 2009..We present a case of a newborn with a rapid tumor growth and a life-threatening Kasabach-Merritt syndrome with a progressive remission after treatment with vincristine and ticlopidine.
- Intermediate doses of melphalan and dexamethasone are better than vincristine, adriamycin, and dexamethasone (VAD) and polychemotherapy for the treatment of primary plasma cell leukemiaJ Vela-Ojeda
Department of Hematology, Hospital de Especialidades Centro Médico Nacional La Raza, Instituto Mexicano del Seguro Social, Apartado postal 14 878, Código postal 07001, Mexico D F, Mexico
Ann Hematol 81:362-7. 2002..Four patients were treated with vincristine, melphalan, cyclophosphamide, prednisone, and adriamycin (VMCPA), 12 with vincristine, adriamycin, and ..
- Vincristine pharmacodynamics and pharmacogenetics in children with cancer: a limited-sampling, population modelling approachAndrew S Moore
Queensland Children s Cancer Centre, Royal Children s and Mater Children s Hospitals, Australia
J Paediatr Child Health 47:875-82. 2011b>Vincristine is a key component of many childhood cancer treatment regimens. Pharmacodynamic parameters such as clinical efficacy and toxicity may be influenced by polymorphisms of CYP3A.
- Predicting survival for diffuse large B-cell lymphoma patients using baseline neutrophil/lymphocyte ratioLuis F Porrata
Division of Hematology Department of Medicine, Mayo College of Medicine, 200 First Street SW, Rochester, MN 55905, USA
Am J Hematol 85:896-9. 2010..This study suggests that baseline N/L ratio at diagnosis is a simple, inexpensive,standardized prognostic factor to assess clinical outcomes in DLBCL patients treated with R-CHOP...
- Liposome formulation of co-encapsulated vincristine and quercetin enhanced antitumor activity in a trastuzumab-insensitive breast tumor xenograft modelMan Yi Wong
Department of Pharmacy, Faculty of Science, National University of Singapore, Singapore
Nanomedicine 7:834-40. 2011..This study sought to develop a liposome formulation containing a synergistic combination of vincristine and quercetin, with prolonged drug circulation times and coordinated drug release in vivo, to develop effective ..
- Anemia and erythropoiesis-stimulating agent administration in patients with non-Hodgkin lymphoma treated with cyclophosphamide, doxorubicin, vincristine, and prednisolone ± rituximab chemotherapy: results from an observational studyCorinne Haioun
Hematology Department, Henri Mondor Hospital, Creteil, France
Leuk Lymphoma 52:796-803. 2011CHOP (cyclophosphamide, doxorubicin, vincristine, prednisolone) ± rituximab [(± R)CHOP] is the current standard of care for aggressive non-Hodgkin lymphoma (NHL)...
- Constitutively active Akt contributes to vincristine resistance in human retinoblastoma cellsHao Zhang
Beijing Institute of Ophthalmology, Beijing Tong Ren Eye Centre, Beijing Tong Ren Hospital, Capital Medical University, Beijing, China
Cancer Invest 28:156-65. 2010..Its correlation with chemoresistance of cancer cells has attracted much attention. But how Akt affects vincristine-induced cell death in retinoblastoma is unknown...
- High maximum standard uptake value (SUVmax) on PET scan is associated with shorter survival in patients with diffuse large B cell lymphomaDai Chihara
Department of Hematology and Cell Therapy, Aichi Cancer Center Hospital, 1 1 Kanokoden, Chikusa ku, Nagoya, 464 8681, Japan
Int J Hematol 93:502-8. 2011..03). Multivariate analysis revealed that high SUVmax is a significant poor prognostic factor for both PFS and OS, independent of IPI. We showed the important prognostic value of pretreatment SUVmax of PET scan in DLBCL...
- Prognostic impact of immunohistochemical biomarkers in diffuse large B-cell lymphoma in the rituximab eraRitsuko Seki
Division of Hematology, Department of Medicine, Kurume University School of Medicine, Kurume, Japan
Cancer Sci 100:1842-7. 2009..of prognostic markers in patients with diffuse large B-cell lymphoma (DLBCL) treated with cyclophosphamide, vincristine, doxorubicin, and prednisolone (CHOP) +/- rituximab (R-CHOP) in Japan...
- Prospective randomized comparison of vincristine, doxorubicin and dexamethasone (VAD) administered as intravenous bolus injection and VAD with liposomal doxorubicin as first-line treatment in multiple myelomaM A Dimopoulos
Department of Clinical Therapeutics and Internal Medicine, University of Athens School of Medicine, Athens, Greece
Ann Oncol 14:1039-44. 2003The combination of vincristine and doxorubicin administered as a continuous infusion via an indwelling catheter together with intermittent high-dose dexamethasone (VAD) is an effective primary treatment for patients with symptomatic ..
- Successful treatment of kaposiform hemangioendothelioma and tufted angioma with vincristineFarzan Fahrtash
Department of Pediatrics and Child Health, The University of Sydney, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
J Pediatr Hematol Oncol 32:506-10. 2010..To date, definitive treatment for these vascular tumors has had limited success...
- Adjuvant procarbazine, lomustine, and vincristine chemotherapy in newly diagnosed anaplastic oligodendroglioma: long-term follow-up of EORTC brain tumor group study 26951Martin J van den Bent
Neuro Oncology Unit, Erasmus MC Daniel den Hoed Cancer Center, PO Box 5201, 3008AE Rotterdam, The Netherlands
J Clin Oncol 31:344-50. 2013..We now present the long-term follow-up findings of a randomized phase III study on the addition of six cycles of procarbazine, lomustine, and vincristine (PCV) chemotherapy to radiotherapy (RT).
- Effects of inhibitors of the chemokine receptor CXCR4 on acute lymphoblastic leukemia cells in vitroJ Juarez
Westmead Institute for Cancer Research, Westmead Millennium Institute, University of Sydney, Australia
Leukemia 17:1294-300. 2003..In addition, AMD3100 and TC140012 enhanced the cytotoxic and antiproliferative effects of the cytotoxic agents vincristine and dexamethasone...
- Oenothera paradoxa defatted seeds extract containing pentagalloylglucose and procyanidins potentiates the cytotoxicity of vincristineE Jaszewska
Department of Pharmacognosy and Molecular Basis of Phytotherapy, Faculty of Pharmacy, Medical University of Warsaw, Poland
J Physiol Pharmacol 61:637-43. 2010..acid, (+)-catechin and the procyanidin fraction, as well as an assessment of the combined effect of EPE and vincristine (VCR) in the absence or presence of MRP1 (indomethacin) and P-glycoprotein (verapamil) inhibitors, on two human ..
- Identification of cancer stem cells in vincristine preconditioned SGC7901 gastric cancer cell lineZengfu Xue
State Key Laboratory of Cancer Biology and Institute of Digestive Diseases, Xijing Hospital of Digestive Diseases, Xi an 710032, China
J Cell Biochem 113:302-12. 2012..However, there has been no direct observation of the properties of gastric CSCs in vitro. Here we describe a vincristine (VCR)-preconditioning approach to obtain cancer stem-like cells (CSLCs) from the gastric cancer cell line ..
- Serotonin 5-HT2A receptor involvement and Fos expression at the spinal level in vincristine-induced neuropathy in the ratKarine Thibault
Neurobiologie des Signaux Intercellulaires, CNRS, UMR 7101, Universite Pierre et Marie Curie Paris 6, 7 quai St Bernard, 75252 Paris Cedex 05, France
Pain 140:305-22. 2008..In this paper, we show that 5-HT2AR are also involved in neuropathy induced by an anti-neoplasic drug, vincristine. Vincristine-treated rats (0.1mg/kg, daily i.p...
- Vincristine and intestinal pseudo-obstruction in children: report of 5 cases, literature review, and suggested managementManuel Diezi
Pediatric Hemato Oncology Unit, Department of Pediatrics, Division of Clinical Pharmacology, University Hospital, Lausanne, Switzerland
J Pediatr Hematol Oncol 32:e126-30. 2010..Symptoms include abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, constipation, and malnutrition. Vincristine-related pseudo-obstruction has been reported in the literature, but its description in children and ..
- Cellular and functional evidence for a protective action of neurosteroids against vincristine chemotherapy-induced painful neuropathyLaurence Meyer
Equipe Stéroïdes, Neuromodulateurs et Neuropathologies, Bâtiment 3 de la Faculté de Médecine, EA 4438 Université de Strasbourg, 11 rue Humann, 67000, Strasbourg, France
Cell Mol Life Sci 67:3017-34. 2010..and 3alpha,5alpha-tetrahydroprogesterone suppressed neuropathic symptoms evoked in naive rats by vincristine. Neurosteroids counteracted vincristine-induced alterations in peripheral nerves including 2',3'-cyclic ..
- Phase I/II trial of nonpegylated liposomal doxorubicin, cyclophosphamide, vincristine, and prednisone in the treatment of newly diagnosed aggressive non-Hodgkin's lymphomaAnil Tulpule
Division of Hematology, Department of Medicine, Keck School of Medicine of the University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA, USA
Clin Lymphoma Myeloma 7:59-64. 2006..doxorubicin (TLC D-99) when substituted for conventional doxorubicin in the CHOP (doxorubicin/cyclophosphamide/vincristine/prednisone) regimen were evaluated in the treatment of newly diagnosed patients with aggressive non-Hodgkin's ..
- Vincristine pharmacokinetics is related to clinical outcome in children with standard risk acute lymphoblastic leukemiaGudmar Lönnerholm
Department of Women s and Children s Health, University Children s Hospital, Uppsala, Sweden
Br J Haematol 142:616-21. 2008b>Vincristine is a key drug in the treatment of childhood and adult acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL), and many other childhood malignancies...
- Vincristine and corticosteroids as first-line treatment of Kasabach-Merritt syndrome in kaposiform hemangioendotheliomaAaron M Drucker
Department of Paediatrics and Paediatric Dermatology, The Hospital for Sick Children, University of Toronto, Toronto, ON
J Cutan Med Surg 13:155-9. 2009..Recently, there have been increasing reports of the use of the chemotherapeutic drug vincristine in these patients.
- Expression of human organic cation transporter 3 in kidney carcinoma cell lines increases chemosensitivity to melphalan, irinotecan, and vincristineVolodymyr Shnitsar
Abteilung Vegetative Physiologie und Pathophysiologie, Georg August Universitat, Gottingen, Germany
Cancer Res 69:1494-501. 2009..cells and also into hOCT3 stably transfected Chinese hamster ovary (CHO) cells was inhibited by irinotecan, vincristine, and melphalan. The K(i) values [determined from Dixon plots] for irinotecan, vincristine, and melphalan were 1...
- Prognostic significance of Bcl-6 protein expression in DLBCL treated with CHOP or R-CHOP: a prospective correlative studyJane N Winter
Robert H Lurie Comprehensive Cancer Center, Feinberg School of Medicine, Northwestern University, Chicago, IL, USA
Blood 107:4207-13. 2006..the prognostic significance of this marker when rituximab (R) was added to cyclophosphamide, doxorubicin, vincristine, and prednisone (CHOP) chemotherapy, we prospectively studied Bcl-6 protein expression by immunohistochemical ..
- Itraconazole-related increased vincristine neurotoxicity: case report and review of literatureMar Bermúdez
Department of Paediatric Haematology Oncology, Virgen de la Arrixaca University Hospital, Murcia, Spain
J Pediatr Hematol Oncol 27:389-92. 2005..Nineteen cases of unusual enhanced vincristine neurotoxicity related to itraconazole have been reported in children...
- Standard International prognostic index remains a valid predictor of outcome for patients with aggressive CD20+ B-cell lymphoma in the rituximab eraMarita Ziepert
Dipl Math, Institute for Medical Informatics, Statistics, and Epidemiology, Universitat Leipzig, Härtelstrasse 16 18, D 04107 Leipzig, Germany
J Clin Oncol 28:2373-80. 2010..introduction of rituximab has markedly improved outcome, and R-CHOP (rituximab + cyclophosphamide, doxorubicin, vincristine, prednisone) has become the standard treatment for CD20(+) diffuse large B-cell lymphoma...
- Phase III intergroup study of fludarabine phosphate compared with cyclophosphamide, vincristine, and prednisone chemotherapy in newly diagnosed patients with stage III and IV low-grade malignant Non-Hodgkin's lymphomaAnton Hagenbeek
European Organisation for Research and Treatment of Cancer EORTC Lymphoma Group, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
J Clin Oncol 24:1590-6. 2006To compare the efficacy and safety of fludarabine phosphate with cyclophosphamide, vincristine, and prednisone (CVP) in 381 previously untreated, advanced-stage, low-grade (lg) non-Hodgkin's lymphoma (NHL) patients in a phase III, ..
- Prednimustine, mitoxantrone (PmM) vs cyclophosphamide, vincristine, prednisone (COP) for the treatment of advanced low-grade non-Hodgkin's lymphoma. German Low-Grade Lymphoma Study GroupM Unterhalt
Dept of Hematology and Oncology, University of Gottingen, Germany
Leukemia 10:836-43. 1996..to compare the anti-lymphoma activity and side-effects of prednimustine/mitoxantrone (PmM) vs cyclophosphamide, vincristine, prednisone (COP) in patients with advanced low-grade non-Hodgkin's lymphomas in way of a prospective ..
- Pharmacology of liposomal vincristine in mice bearing L1210 ascitic and B16/BL6 solid tumoursL D Mayer
British Columbia Cancer Agency, Division of Medical Oncology, Vancouver, Canada
Br J Cancer 71:482-8. 1995b>Vincristine pharmacokinetic, tumour uptake and therapeutic characteristics were investigated here in order to elucidate the processes underlying the enhanced efficacy observed for vincristine entrapped in small (120 nm) ..
- Pharmacokinetics of vincristine monotherapy in childhood acute lymphoblastic leukemiaEllis Groninger
Department of Paediatric Haematology Oncology, University Hospital Groningen, Groningen, The Netherlands
Pediatr Res 52:113-8. 2002We studied vincristine pharmacokinetics in 70 children newly diagnosed with acute lymphoblastic leukemia, after a single dose of vincristine as monotherapy. Vincristine plasma concentrations were measured by HPLC analysis...
- Inhibition of insulin-like growth factor I receptor increases the antitumor activity of doxorubicin and vincristine against Ewing's sarcoma cellsS Benini
Laboratorio di Ricerca Oncologica, Istituti Ortopedici Rizzoli, 40136 Bologna, Italy
Clin Cancer Res 7:1790-7. 2001..alphaIR3 MAb and suramin treatment significantly increased the antitumor in vitro effects of doxorubicin and vincristine, two drugs with a leader action on ES...
- Vincristine-induced allodynia in the ratN Nozaki-Taguchi
Anesthesiology Research Laboratory, Department of Anesthesiology 0818, University of California-San Diego, 9500 Gilman Drive, La Jolla, CA 92093-0818, USA
Pain 93:69-76. 2001..Continuous intravenous vincristine infusion (1-100 microg kg(-1) day (-1)) for 14 days resulted in a dose dependent tactile allodynia (as measured ..
- Betulinic acid augments the inhibitory effects of vincristine on growth and lung metastasis of B16F10 melanoma cells in miceN Sawada
Department of Oncological and Regenerative Surgery, School of Medicine, The University of Tokushima, Tokushima 770 8503, Japan
Br J Cancer 90:1672-8. 2004We examined the antitumour effect of a combination of betulinic acid (BA) and vincristine (VCR) on murine melanoma B16F10 cells in vitro and in vivo...
- Systemic chemotherapy in the treatment of malignant melanomaMarko B Lens
University of Oxford, CEBM, John Radcliffe Hospital, Oxford, OX3 9DU, UK
Expert Opin Pharmacother 4:2205-11. 2003..of metastatic melanoma are Dartmouth regimen, CVD (cisplatin + vinblastine + dacarbazine) and BOLD (bleomycin + vincristine + lomustine + dacarbazine)...
- Two-weekly or 3-weekly CHOP chemotherapy with or without etoposide for the treatment of elderly patients with aggressive lymphomas: results of the NHL-B2 trial of the DSHNHLMichael Pfreundschuh
Saarland University Medical School, Homburg Saar, Germany
Blood 104:634-41. 2004Cyclophosphamide, doxorubicin, vincristine, and prednisone, given every 3 weeks (CHOP-21), is standard chemotherapy for aggressive lymphomas...
- Clinical features of peripheral T-cell lymphomas in 78 patients diagnosed according to the Revised European-American lymphoma (REAL) classificationK Kim
Department of Medicine, Division of Hematology Oncology, Samsung Medical Center, Sungkyunkwan University School of Medicine, 50 Ilwon Dong, Kangnam Ku, Seoul 135 710, Republic of Korea
Eur J Cancer 38:75-81. 2002..Taken together, the proportion of angiocentric lymphoma in this study was higher than that in the studies of Western countries. PTCL responds poorly to treatment with low survival rates and the IPI is a useful prognostic factor for PTCL...
- CHOP is superior to CNOP in elderly patients with aggressive lymphoma while outcome is unaffected by filgrastim treatment: results of a Nordic Lymphoma Group randomized trialEva Osby
Department of Medicine, Karolinska Hospital, Stockholm, Sweden
Blood 101:3840-8. 2003..colony-stimulating factor (G-CSF; filgrastim) during induction chemotherapy with CHOP (cyclophosphamide, vincristine, doxorubicin, prednisone) or CNOP (doxorubicin replaced with mitoxantrone) in elderly patients with aggressive ..
- Effect of noscapine and vincristine combination on demyelination and cell proliferation in vitroLaree Hiser
School of Nursing, University of Mississippi Medical Center, Jackson, MS 39216 4505, USA
Leuk Lymphoma 49:1603-9. 2008Peripheral neuropathy is a common, dose-limiting side effect of vincristine, a frontline therapy for acute lymphoblastic leukemia...
- Treatment of malignant pheochromocytoma/paraganglioma with cyclophosphamide, vincristine, and dacarbazine: recommendation from a 22-year follow-up of 18 patientsHui Huang
Medical Oncology Branch, National Cancer Institute, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, Maryland 20892, USA
Cancer 113:2020-8. 2008A long-term follow-up was conducted of 18 patients with a diagnosis of pheochromocytoma/paraganglioma treated with a combination of cyclophosphamide, vincristine, and dacarbazine (CVD).
- [Intravascular large B-cell lymphoma: an important cause of fever of unknown origin]Yasufumi Masaki
Hematology and Immunology, Kanazawa Medical University, Daigaku, Uchinada, Kahoku gun, Ishikawa, Japan
Brain Nerve 63:435-41. 2011..Aggressive combination therapy with high dose methotrexate is a recent idea because of central nervous system involvement, or relapse is common and there is poor prognosis...
- Diffuse large B-cell lymphoma in patient after treatment of angioimmunoblastic T-cell lymphomaNives Dzeko Skugor
Department of Cytology, General Hospital Sibenik, Sibenik, Croatia
Coll Antropol 34:241-5. 2010..CHOP-R chemotherapy (cyclophosphamide, doxorubicin, vincristine, prednisone and rituximab) was then administered, resulting in good partial response of the disease...
- Efficacy and toxicity of 2 schedules of frontline rituximab plus cyclophosphamide, doxorubicin, vincristine, and prednisone plus bortezomib in patients with B-cell lymphoma: a randomized phase 2 trial from the French Adult Lymphoma Study Group (GELA)Vincent Ribrag
Hematology Department, Gustave Roussy Institute, Villejuif, France
Cancer 115:4540-6. 2009..The authors conducted a randomized phase 2 trial of frontline rituximab plus cyclophosphamide, doxorubicin, vincristine, and prednisone (R-CHOP) with the addition of bortezomib in patients with B-cell lymphoma.
- Vincristine--an effective treatment of corticoid-resistant life-threatening infantile hemangiomasJaime Perez
Department of Pediatrics, Son Dureta University Hospital, Palma de Mallorca, Spain
Acta Oncol 41:197-9. 2002
- Serotonin transporter deficiency protects mice from mechanical allodynia and heat hyperalgesia in vincristine neuropathyNiels Hansen
Department of Neurology, University of Wurzburg, Josef Schneider Straße 11, 97080 Wurzburg, Germany
Neurosci Lett 495:93-7. 2011Painful vincristine (VCR) neuropathy is a frequent and dose-limiting problem in cancer treatment...
- Vincristine as a treatment for a large haemangioma threatening vital functionsS L Fawcett
Addenbrooke s NHS Trust, Cambridge, UK
Br J Plast Surg 57:168-71. 2004We report the use of vincristine to treat a large steroid resistant haemangioma of the lower face and neck. At the time of treatment the lesion had shown no signs of involution...
- Vincristine pharmacokinetics and response to vincristine monotherapy in an up-front window study of the Dutch Childhood Leukaemia Study Group (DCLSG)Ellis Groninger
Departments of Paediatric Haematology Oncology, Beatrix Children s Hospital Groningen, P O Box 30 001, RB Groningen 9700, The Netherlands
Eur J Cancer 41:98-103. 2005The relationship between vincristine pharmacokinetics and its antileukaemic effect in children is unknown...
- NATIONAL WILMS TUMOR STUDY--5Daniel Green; Fiscal Year: 1999..Wilms tumor can be treated successfully with only nephrectomy and combination chemotherapy consisting of vincristine and dactinomycin, while treatment with nephrectomy, radiation therapy and three-drug chemotherapy with ..
- EFFECT OF CALMODULIN INHIBITORS ON ADRIAMYCIN RESISTANCERam Ganapathi; Fiscal Year: 1992..and subcellular distribution of calmodulin inhibitors in the absence or presence of adriamycin, etoposide and vincristine using radiolabelled drugs and/or high performance liquid chromatography (HPLC); and (b) the role of ..
- DETOXICATION OF XENOBIOTICS IN ERYTHROCYTESYOGESH AWASTHI; Fiscal Year: 1999..g. doxorubicin, vincristine) will be studied...
- NEUROONCOLOGYJan Buckner; Fiscal Year: 2001..grade glioma patients, we observed that 65 cGy radiation is not better than 50 cGy; procarbazine, CCNU, and vincristine (PCV) is an active regimen as initial therapy; and deletions in chromosomes 1p and 19q are associated with the ..
- Developing a prediction model for vincristine-induced peripheral neuropathyJamie L Renbarger; Fiscal Year: 2010..b>Vincristine is active against a wide variety of malignancies and has been shown to substantially improve outcomes...
- Developing a prediction model for vincristine-induced peripheral neuropathyJamie Renbarger; Fiscal Year: 2009..b>Vincristine is active against a wide variety of malignancies and has been shown to substantially improve outcomes...
- Enzymes of the Vinca AlkaloidsAimee Usera; Fiscal Year: 2010..Catharanthus roseus produces a wealth of biologically active alkaloids including the potent anticancer molecules vincristine and vinblastine and the antihypertension agent ajmalicine. The complex nature of the C...
- 1H NMR STUDIES OF NON-HODGKINS LYMPHOMAJerry D Glickson; Fiscal Year: 2010..Here we are developing much more sensitive 1H NMR methods that can be used for early detection of response in all NHL patients. The same methods should be applicable to other prevalent forms of human cancer. ..
- Enzymes of the Vinca AlkaloidsAimee Usera; Fiscal Year: 2009..Catharanthus roseus produces a wealth of biologically active alkaloids including the potent anticancer molecules vincristine and vinblastine and the antihypertension agent ajmalicine. The complex nature of the C...
- 1H NMR STUDIES OF NON-HODGKINS LYMPHOMAJerry Glickson; Fiscal Year: 2009..Here we are developing much more sensitive 1H NMR methods that can be used for early detection of response in all NHL patients. The same methods should be applicable to other prevalent forms of human cancer. ..
- NATIONAL WILMS TUMOR STUDY -5Daniel Green; Fiscal Year: 2001..with the addition of doxorubicin (CCSK) and doxorubicin and cycophosphamide (anaplasia) to the combination of vincristine and dactinomycin...
- NATIONAL WILMS TUMOR STUDY -5Daniel Green; Fiscal Year: 2001..with the addition of doxorubicin (CCSK) and doxorubicin and cycophosphamide (anaplasia) to the combination of vincristine and dactinomycin...
- NATIONAL WILMS TUMOR STUDY -5Daniel Green; Fiscal Year: 2000..with the addition of doxorubicin (CCSK) and doxorubicin and cycophosphamide (anaplasia) to the combination of vincristine and dactinomycin...
- NATIONAL WILMS TUMOR STUDY -5Daniel Green; Fiscal Year: 2003
- NATIONAL WILMS TUMOR STUDY -5Daniel Green; Fiscal Year: 2002
- STEREOCONTROLLED SYNTHESIS OF BIOACTIVE ALKALOIDSVIRESH RAWAL; Fiscal Year: 2005..first part describes studies directed toward the synthesis of the important anticancer agents vinblastine and vincristine, and their analogs...
- STEREOCONTROLLED SYNTHESIS OF BIOACTIVE ALKALOIDSVIRESH RAWAL; Fiscal Year: 2004..first part describes studies directed toward the synthesis of the important anticancer agents vinblastine and vincristine, and their analogs...
- STEREOCONTROLLED SYNTHESIS OF BIOACTIVE ALKALOIDSVIRESH RAWAL; Fiscal Year: 2007..first part describes studies directed toward the synthesis of the important anticancer agents vinblastine and vincristine, and their analogs...
- STEREOCONTROLLED SYNTHESIS OF BIOACTIVE ALKALOIDSVIRESH RAWAL; Fiscal Year: 2006
- STEREOCONTROLLED SYNTHESIS OF BIOACTIVE ALKALOIDSVIRESH RAWAL; Fiscal Year: 2003
- Synthesis, Biosynthesis, and Structure of Antitumor AgentsThomas R Hoye; Fiscal Year: 2010..from camptothecin), mitomycin, mylotarg (from calicheamicin), streptozotocin, taxol (and docetaxel), vincristine, and vinblastine. Many more are in various stages of clinical trial. Newman and Cragg report (J. Nat. Prod...
- Investigating the Role of Adipocytes on Leukemia RelapseSTEVEN DAVID MITTELMAN; Fiscal Year: 2010..We have found that obese mice with ALL are more likely to relapse after treatment with vincristine, even when it is dosed proportional to body weight...
- Synthesis, Biosynthesis, and Structure of Antitumor AgentsTHOMAS HOYE; Fiscal Year: 2009..from camptothecin), mitomycin, mylotarg (from calicheamicin), streptozotocin, taxol (and docetaxel), vincristine, and vinblastine. Many more are in various stages of clinical trial. Newman and Cragg report (J. Nat. Prod...
- Investigating the Role of Adipocytes on Leukemia RelapseSTEVEN MITTELMAN; Fiscal Year: 2009..We have found that obese mice with ALL are more likely to relapse after treatment with vincristine, even when it is dosed proportional to body weight...
- BcL-2 Proteins in Mechanism of Anti-mitotic Drug ActionTimothy C Chambers; Fiscal Year: 2010..derived from pediatric patients with acute lymphoblastic leukemia to establish the role of CDK1 activation in vincristine sensitivity in a clinically relevant setting...
- PEDIATRIC ONCOLOGY GROUPStephen Lauer; Fiscal Year: 2001..busulfan/melphalan and ABMT, transplantation of haploidentical CD34+ cells for relapsed ALL or AML, and vincristine plus dose-escalated cyclophosphamide and infusions of peripheral blood-derived progenitor cells in refractory ..
- PEDIATRIC ONCOLOGY GROUPStephen Lauer; Fiscal Year: 2002..busulfan/melphalan and ABMT, transplantation of haploidentical CD34+ cells for relapsed ALL or AML, and vincristine plus dose-escalated cyclophosphamide and infusions of peripheral blood-derived progenitor cells in refractory ..
- PEDIATRIC ONCOLOGY GROUPAndrew Yeager; Fiscal Year: 2000..busulfan/melphalan and ABMT, transplantation of haploidentical CD34+ cells for relapsed ALL or AML, and vincristine plus dose-escalated cyclophosphamide and infusions of peripheral blood-derived progenitor cells in refractory ..
- SOLID TUMOR PROGRAM PROJECTPeter Houghton; Fiscal Year: 1992..If binding is specific, the antibody will be conjugated to vincristine in an effort to "target" the delivery of this agent...
- PEDIATRIC ONCOLOGY GROUPAndrew Yeager; Fiscal Year: 1999
- SYNTHESIS OF ACTIVE NEUROLOGICAL AGENTSLARRY OVERMAN; Fiscal Year: 1991..g. vinblastine and vincristine)...
- SYNTHESIS OF ACTIVE NEUROLOGICAL AGENTSLARRY OVERMAN; Fiscal Year: 1990..g. vinblastine and vincristine)...
- STUDIES OF EX VIVO PHARMACOLOGIC PURGING IN RAT LEUKEMIAAndrew Yeager; Fiscal Year: 1991..of selected chemotherapeutic agents (4-hydroperoxy-cyclophosphamide [4HC], bleomycin, etoposide, m-AMSA, or vincristine)...
- PLANT ANTITUMOR AGENTSKuo Hsiung Lee; Fiscal Year: 1991..This is clearly exemplified by the Vinca alkaloids, vincristine and vinblastine, and the semisynthetic podophyllotoxin derivatives, etoposide (VP-16) and teniposide (VM-26)...
- PLANT ANTITUMOR AGENTSKuo Hsiung Lee; Fiscal Year: 1990..This is clearly exemplified by the Vinca alkaloids, vincristine and vinblastine, and the semisynthetic podophyllotoxin derivatives, etoposide (VP-16) and teniposide (VM-26)...
- ASSESSMENT OF GENETIC DAMAGE INDUCED BY CHEMOTHERAPYJAN LIANG; Fiscal Year: 1990..These drugs include nitrogen, mustard, vincristine, procarbazine and prednisone (MOPP) and adriamycin, bleomycin, vinblastine and dacarbazine (ABVD)...
- Formulation Dependent Help Interactions with Chemothera*David Kroll; Fiscal Year: 2005..CYP3A4 metabolizes etoposide as well as vincristine, vinblastine, irinotecan (CPT-11) and tamoxifen...
- Formulation Dependent Help Interactions with Chemothera*David Kroll; Fiscal Year: 2004..CYP3A4 metabolizes etoposide as well as vincristine, vinblastine, irinotecan (CPT-11) and tamoxifen...
- Discovering a Novel Immunophilin to Lower the Toxicity of Cancer TherapeuticsMitchell W Mutz; Fiscal Year: 2012..the onset of CIPN caused by a wide variety of chemotherapeutics including taxanes, platinum complexes, and vincristine. However, clinical trials to prevent peripheral neuropathy using human NGF have failed due to poor ..
- DEVELOPMENT OF SMALL INTESTINAL EPITHELIUMKwo Yih Yeh; Fiscal Year: 1990..will be determined by autoradiography after H-thymidine injection and by metaphase accumulation rates after vincristine administration...
- Antitumor Antimitotics That Reverse Tumor ResistanceAleem Gangjee; Fiscal Year: 2006..The Vinca alkaloids vincristine and vinblastine as well as Taxol and the taxanes are antitubulin agents used against a wide variety of tumors ..
- Antitumor Antimitotics That Reverse Tumor ResistanceAleem Gangjee; Fiscal Year: 2009..The Vinca alkaloids vincristine and vinblastine as well as Taxol and the taxanes are antitubulin agents used against a wide variety of tumors ..
- Antitumor Antimitotics That Reverse Tumor ResistanceAleem Gangjee; Fiscal Year: 2007..The Vinca alkaloids vincristine and vinblastine as well as Taxol and the taxanes are antitubulin agents used against a wide variety of tumors ..
- Antitumor Antimitotics That Reverse Tumor ResistanceAleem Gangjee; Fiscal Year: 2010
- PHASE I TRIAL OF FK317 IN PATIENTS WITH SOLID TUMORSGeorge Wilding; Fiscal Year: 2000..anti-tumor activity compared to mitomycin-C with almost no cross-resistance to mitomycin-C, adriamycin, and vincristine. Phase I studies of FK973 in patients with unresponsive malignant tumors such as synovial sarcoma and colon ..
- SELECTIVE ADDUCTOR RECOVERY AFTER LARYNGEAL NERVE INJURYRandal C Paniello; Fiscal Year: 2010..In a canine study, it was found that a single dose of vincristine injected into the posterior cricoarytenoid (PCA) muscle resulted in significantly stronger closing force, ..
- SERUM AMYLOID ACONSTANTIN ROSENTHAL; Fiscal Year: 1980..Puromycin and cycloheximide significantly inhibited the synthesis of 14C GAA, vincristine and colchicine (antitubulin drugs) primarily blocked GAA release from the cells, while hydrocortisone increased ..
- Development of novel small molecule drugs for the treatment of high risk B-ALLCATHY A SWINDLEHURST; Fiscal Year: 2012..a variety of cytotoxic drugs, including glucocorticoids, L-asparaginase, anthracyclines, and vinca alkaloids (vincristine)...
- MUTAGENIC ACTION OF CANCER THERAPY ON TESTIS CELLSMarvin Meistrich; Fiscal Year: 1990..We will utilize available monkeys from other studies to extend this observation to fractionate irradiations...
- Cell Survival Pathways and Inhibitors in LeukemiaAlan Eastman; Fiscal Year: 2002..Finally, activation of Jun N-terminal kinase (JNK) will be assayed in leukemia patients receiving vincristine therapy, to confirm that this pathway is activated at drug concentrations tolerated by patients...
- Cell Survival Pathways and Inhibitors in LeukemiaAlan Eastman; Fiscal Year: 2003..Finally, activation of Jun N-terminal kinase (JNK) will be assayed in leukemia patients receiving vincristine therapy, to confirm that this pathway is activated at drug concentrations tolerated by patients...
- MODIFICATION OF VINCRISTINE-INDUCED NEUROTOXICITYDon Jackson; Fiscal Year: 1980The principal antitumor agents derived from the periwinkle plant, Vinca rosea Linn, are vinblastine and vincristine. These agents have been active in a variety of neoplastic disease including lymphomas, lymphocytic leukemia, and a ..
- ANTITUMOR ANTIBIOTICSDale Boger; Fiscal Year: 2003..A, anhydrolycorinone, hippadine, anhydrolycorinium chloride, rebeccamycin, (20S)-camptothecin, vindoline (vincristine/vinblastine), rubrolone, and key structural analogs are detailed...
- METVAN: A Novel Anticancer AgentOSMOND D CRUZ; Fiscal Year: 2003..METVAN is much more effective than standard chemotherapeutic agents dexamethasone and vincristine in inducing apoptosis in cancer cells...
- ANTITUMOR ANTIBIOTICSDale Boger; Fiscal Year: 1999..A, anhydrolycorinone, hippadine, anhydrolycorinium chloride, rebeccamycin, (20S)-camptothecin, vindoline (vincristine/vinblastine), rubrolone, and key structural analogs are detailed...
- ANTITUMOR ANTIBIOTICSDale Boger; Fiscal Year: 2001..A, anhydrolycorinone, hippadine, anhydrolycorinium chloride, rebeccamycin, (20S)-camptothecin, vindoline (vincristine/vinblastine), rubrolone, and key structural analogs are detailed...
- ANTITUMOR ANTIBIOTICSDale Boger; Fiscal Year: 2000
- Mechanisms of axonal degenerationJonathan Glass; Fiscal Year: 2002..Aim 1 will test the hypothesis that axonal death caused by trauma (axotomy) and exposure to a neurotoxin (vincristine) occurs by a common mechanism involving calcium entry and activation of the protease, calpain...
- Mechanisms of axonal degenerationJonathan Glass; Fiscal Year: 2000..Aim 1 will test the hypothesis that axonal death caused by trauma (axotomy) and exposure to a neurotoxin (vincristine) occurs by a common mechanism involving calcium entry and activation of the protease, calpain...
- Mechanisms of axonal degenerationJonathan Glass; Fiscal Year: 2001..Aim 1 will test the hypothesis that axonal death caused by trauma (axotomy) and exposure to a neurotoxin (vincristine) occurs by a common mechanism involving calcium entry and activation of the protease, calpain...
- ANTITUMOR ANTIBIOTICSDale Boger; Fiscal Year: 2002
- PHASE I CLINICAL TRIAL OF VINCRISTINE, ADRIAMYCIN AND OTHERS IN RELAPSE MYELOMAPeter Greenberg; Fiscal Year: 1999..Forty-eight patients with relapsed myeloma were enrolled in a Phase I trial of PSC 833 in combination with Vincristine, Adriamycin, and Dexamethasone (VAD)...
- IMAGING MDR CHEMOTHERAPY EFFECT IN SMALL CELL LUNG CANCERDavid Piwnica Worms; Fiscal Year: 2002..e., etoposide, paclitaxel, anthracyclines, vincristine), it is conceivable that administration of these chemotherapeutic agents may contribute to the emergence of ..