Genomes and Genes
chemical and drug induced liver injury
Summary: A spectrum of clinical liver diseases ranging from mild biochemical abnormalities to ACUTE LIVER FAILURE, caused by drugs, drug metabolites, herbal and dietary supplements and chemicals from the environment.
Publications109 found, 100 shown here
- Zhao J, van Mierlo K, Gomez Ramirez J, Kim H, Pilgrim C, Pessaux P, et al. Systematic review of the influence of chemotherapy-associated liver injury on outcome after partial hepatectomy for colorectal liver metastases. Br J Surg. 2017;104:990-1002 pubmed publisher..Postoperative liver failure occurred more often in patients with severe SD. ..
- Yang R, Yang F, Huang Z, Jin Y, Sheng Y, Ji L. Serum microRNA-122-3p, microRNA-194-5p and microRNA-5099 are potential toxicological biomarkers for the hepatotoxicity induced by Airpotato yam. Toxicol Lett. 2017;280:125-132 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, this study demonstrated that miR-122-3p and miRNA-194-5p were two sensitive biomarkers, and miR-5099 might be a specific biomarker for reflecting the liver injury induced by Airpotato yam. ..
- Filippich L, Zhu J, Oelrichs P, Alsalami M, Doig A, Cao G, et al. Hepatotoxic and nephrotoxic principles in Terminalia oblongata. Res Vet Sci. 1991;50:170-7 pubmed..In addition to punicalagin, an unidentified nephrotoxic substance was found which was capable of producing avascular renal necrosis without liver necrosis. ..
- Carvalho N, Tassi C, Dobraschinski F, Amaral G, Zemolin A, Golombieski R, et al. Reversal of bioenergetics dysfunction by diphenyl diselenide is critical to protection against the acetaminophen-induced acute liver failure. Life Sci. 2017;180:42-50 pubmed publisher..In summary, the treatment with (PhSe)2 maintained mitochondrial function, promoted genes related to mitochondrial dynamic and demonstrating to play critical role in the modulation of cellular protective responses during ALF. ..
- Wu G, Jiang Y, Zhu X, Jin D, Han Y, Han J, et al. Prevalence and risk factors for complications in adult patients with short bowel syndrome receiving long-term home parenteral nutrition. Asia Pac J Clin Nutr. 2017;26:591-597 pubmed publisher..We also identified several risk factors for HPN-associated complications which should be taken notice of in clinical practice. ..
- Kotsampasakou E, Montanari F, Ecker G. Predicting drug-induced liver injury: The importance of data curation. Toxicology. 2017;389:139-145 pubmed publisher..Finally, the model was implemented with open-source 2D RDKit descriptors in order to be provided to the community as a Python script. ..
- Naji K, Al Shaibani E, Alhadi F, Al Soudi S, D souza M. Hepatoprotective and antioxidant effects of single clove garlic against CCl4-induced hepatic damage in rabbits. BMC Complement Altern Med. 2017;17:411 pubmed publisher..The present study indicates that SCG possesses more protective ability than MCG against CCl4-induced liver injury and might be an effective alternative medicine against acute oxidative liver toxicity. ..
- Gleckman R, Alvarez S, Joubert D. Drug therapy reviews: nitrofurantoin. Am J Hosp Pharm. 1979;36:342-51 pubmed..There are no indications for prescribing parenteral nitrofurantoin. ..
- Tacke F. Targeting hepatic macrophages to treat liver diseases. J Hepatol. 2017;66:1300-1312 pubmed publisher..Understanding this heterogeneity and the critical regulation of inflammation, fibrosis and cancer by macrophage subsets opens promising new options for treating liver diseases. ..
- Kumar S, Wang J, Shanmukhappa S, Gandhi C. Toll-Like Receptor 4-Independent Carbon Tetrachloride-Induced Fibrosis and Lipopolysaccharide-Induced Acute Liver Injury in Mice: Role of Hepatic Stellate Cells. Am J Pathol. 2017;187:1356-1367 pubmed publisher..The results further indicate that LPS signaling in activated HSCs might be a mechanism of limiting liver fibrosis. ..
- Rani R, Tandon A, Wang J, Kumar S, Gandhi C. Stellate Cells Orchestrate Concanavalin A-Induced Acute Liver Damage. Am J Pathol. 2017;187:2008-2019 pubmed publisher..HSCs play an essential role in ConA-induced liver injury directly via the interferon-Î²/IRF1 axis, and by modulating properties of NPCs. ..
- Jamila N, Khan N, Khan A, Khan I, Khan S, Zakaria Z, et al. IN VIVO CARBON TETRACHLORIDE-INDUCED HEPATOPROTECTIVE AND IN VITRO CYTOTOXIC ACTIVITIES OF GARCINIA HOMBRONIANA (SEASHORE MANGOSTEEN). Afr J Tradit Complement Altern Med. 2017;14:374-382 pubmed publisher..From the results, it could be concluded that MEA extract has potency to inhibit hepatotoxicity and MCF-7 and DBTRG cancer cell lines which might be due to the phenolic compounds depicted from NMR and IR spectra. ..
- Shahbaz O, Mahajan S, Lewis J. Highlights of drug - and herb- induced liver injury in the literature from 2016: how best to translate new information into clinical practice?. Expert Opin Drug Metab Toxicol. 2017;13:935-951 pubmed publisher..The field of chemoinformatics continues to evolve while we await a truly predictive and diagnostic DILI biomarker. ..
- Rah S, Lee Y, Kim U. NAADP-mediated Ca2+ signaling promotes autophagy and protects against LPS-induced liver injury. FASEB J. 2017;31:3126-3137 pubmed publisher..Rah, S.-Y., Lee, Y.-H., Kim, U.-H. NAADP-mediated Ca2+ signaling promotes autophagy and protects against LPS-induced liver injury. ..
- Hong M, Li S, Tan H, Cheung F, Wang N, Huang J, et al. A Network-Based Pharmacology Study of the Herb-Induced Liver Injury Potential of Traditional Hepatoprotective Chinese Herbal Medicines. Molecules. 2017;22: pubmed publisher..Based on the theoretical predictions, further experimental verification should be performed to validate the accuracy of the predicted interactions between herbal ingredients and protein targets in the future. ..
- Kim E, Nam H. Prediction models for drug-induced hepatotoxicity by using weighted molecular fingerprints. BMC Bioinformatics. 2017;18:227 pubmed publisher..Considering the frequency of use of compounds in natural herbs and their increased application in drug development, DILI labeling would be very important. ..
- Boelsterli U, Lee K. Mechanisms of isoniazid-induced idiosyncratic liver injury: emerging role of mitochondrial stress. J Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2014;29:678-87 pubmed..This review discusses these emerging new paradigms of INH-induced DILI and highlights recent insights into the mechanisms, as well as points to the existing large gaps in our understanding of the pathogenesis. ..
- Bi Y, Fan Z, Chen D, Li S, Wang Q, Gao P, et al. [Protective effect of intraperitoneal transplantation of human liver-derived stem cells at different times against concanavalin A-induced acute liver injury in mice]. Zhonghua Gan Zang Bing Za Zhi. 2017;25:205-210 pubmed publisher..01)??M5??E5??AST?ALT???????????(P??> 0.05)?????????????E???????????M???????Ishak???????M????????????P??< 0.05?? ??? ???????????ConA?????????????????????6 h?12 h???????????. ..
- Mitchell J, Thorgeirsson U, Black M, Timbrell J, Snodgrass W, Potter W, et al. Increased incidence of isoniazid hepatitis in rapid acetylators: possible relation to hydranize metabolites. Clin Pharmacol Ther. 1975;18:70-9 pubmed..We suggest that release of the hepatotoxic hydrazino moiety of isoniazid in man is responsible for isoniazid liver injury. ..
- Diaz Gomez D, Jover M, Del Campo J, Galindo A, Romero Gomez M. Experimental models for hepatic encephalopathy. Rev Esp Enferm Dig. 2011;103:536-41 pubmed
- Loki A, Rajamohan T. Hepatoprotective and antioxidant effect of tender coconut water on carbon tetrachloride induced liver injury in rats. Indian J Biochem Biophys. 2003;40:354-7 pubmed..Hepatoprotective effect of TCW is also evidenced from the histopathological studies of liver, which did not show any fatty infiltration or necrosis, as observed in CCl4-intoxicated rats. ..
- Stratton A, Fenderson J, Kenny P, Helman D. Severe acute hepatitis following intravenous amiodarone?: a case report and review of the literature. Acta Gastroenterol Belg. 2015;78:233-9 pubmed..There is sufficient evidence to support amiodarone induced acute hepatotoxicity as a unique entity separate from ischemic hepatitis. If suspected, parenteral amiodarone should be discontinued and held indefinitely. ..
- Li C, Ming Y, Hong W, Tang Y, Lei X, Li X, et al. Comparison of hepatic transcriptome profiling between acute liver injury and acute liver failure induced by acetaminophen in mice. Toxicol Lett. 2018;283:69-76 pubmed publisher..Our data can help us better understand the mechanisms of hepatotoxicity that influence prognosis and seek novel prognostic indicators of DILI. ..
- Xu X, Hu J, Liu Z, Zhang R, He Y, Hou W, et al. Saponins (Ginsenosides) from the Leaves of Panax quinquefolius Ameliorated Acetaminophen-Induced Hepatotoxicity in Mice. J Agric Food Chem. 2017;65:3684-3692 pubmed publisher..The findings from the present investigation show that PQS might be a promising candidate treatment agent against drug-induced ALI. ..
- Zhao P, Liu B, Wang C. Hepatotoxicity evaluation of traditional Chinese medicines using a computational molecular model. Clin Toxicol (Phila). 2017;55:996-1000 pubmed publisher..The generated QSAR model has the practical value to prioritize the hepatotoxicity risk of TCM compounds. Furthermore, an open-access international specialized database on TCM hepatotoxicity should be quickly established. ..
- Xue M, Liu Y, Lyu R, Ge N, Liu M, Ma Y, et al. Protective effect of aplysin on liver tissue and the gut microbiota in alcohol-fed rats. PLoS ONE. 2017;12:e0178684 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that aplysin exerts a protective effect on ethanol-induced hepatic injury in rats by normalizing fecal microbiota composition and repairing intestinal barrier function. ..
- Niu C, Ma M, Han X, Wang Z, Li H. Hyperin protects against cisplatin-induced liver injury in mice. Acta Cir Bras. 2017;32:633-640 pubmed publisher..Hyperin inhibits cisplatin-induced hepatic oxidative stress, which contributes greatly to the amelioration of cisplatin-induced liver injury in mice. ..
- Ochoa Gómez F, Lisa Catón V, Saralegui Reta I, Monzón Marín J. [Carbon tetrachloride poisoning]. An Med Interna. 1996;13:393-4 pubmed..All the patients received N-acetylcysteine treatment (300 mg/kg) and oxygen. The patient ith renal failure recurred hemodialysis. The basic aspects of diagnosis and treatment are commented. ..
- Grattagliano I, Bonfrate L, Diogo C, Wang H, Wang D, Portincasa P. Biochemical mechanisms in drug-induced liver injury: certainties and doubts. World J Gastroenterol. 2009;15:4865-76 pubmed..This review focuses on current knowledge of the mechanisms of drug-induced liver injury and recent advances on newly discovered mechanisms of liver damage. Future perspectives including new frontiers for research are discussed. ..
- Dara L, Liu Z, Kaplowitz N. A murder mystery in the liver: who done it and how?. J Clin Invest. 2016;126:4068-4071 pubmed publisher..This study describes a previously unrecognized form of cell death in the liver that should be further explored as a potential therapeutic target in immune-mediated liver injury. ..
- Uchida N, Silva Filho S, Aguiar R, Wiirzler L, Cardia G, Cavalcante H, et al. Protective Effect of Cymbopogon citratus Essential Oil in Experimental Model of Acetaminophen-Induced Liver Injury. Am J Chin Med. 2017;45:515-532 pubmed publisher..LGO inhibited neutrophil migration and exhibited anti-oxidant activity. Our results suggest that LGO has protective activity against liver toxicity induced by paracetamol. ..
- Saoudi M, Ncir M, Ben Ali M, Grati M, Jamoussi K, Allouche N, et al. Chemical components, antioxidant potential and hepatoprotective effects of Artemisia campestris essential oil against deltamethrin-induced genotoxicity and oxidative damage in rats. Gen Physiol Biophys. 2017;36:331-342 pubmed publisher..It can be concluded that vitamin E and ACEO are able to improve the hepatic oxidative damage induced by deltamethrin. Therefore, ACEO is an important product in reducing the toxic effects of deltamethrin. ..
- Park C, Shin M, An B, Joh H, Lee J, Roh S, et al. Heat-Processed Scutellariae Radix Protects Hepatic Inflammation through the Amelioration of Oxidative Stress in Lipopolysaccharide-Induced Mice. Am J Chin Med. 2017;45:1233-1252 pubmed publisher..Our results indicate that heat-processed Scutellariae Radix acts as an anti-inflammatory agent by ameliorating oxidative stress in the liver of mice with LPS-induced liver injury. ..
- Li C, Li L, Yang C, Zhong Y, Wu D, Shi L, et al. Hepatoprotective effects of Methyl ferulic acid on alcohol-induced liver oxidative injury in mice by inhibiting the NOX4/ROS-MAPK pathway. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2017;493:277-285 pubmed publisher..MFA has a protective effect on alcohol-induced liver injury, which may be related to its antioxidant,anti-inflammatory,lipid-eliminating properties and its ability to regulate the NOX4/ROS-MAPK signalling pathway. ..
- Robin M, Le Roy M, Descatoire V, Pessayre D. Plasma membrane cytochromes P450 as neoantigens and autoimmune targets in drug-induced hepatitis. J Hepatol. 1997;26 Suppl 1:23-30 pubmed
- Talwar S, Jagani H, Nayak P, Kumar N, Kishore A, Bansal P, et al. Toxicological evaluation of Terminalia paniculata bark extract and its protective effect against CCl4-induced liver injury in rodents. BMC Complement Altern Med. 2013;13:127 pubmed publisher..The findings support a protective role for Terminalia paniculata in pathologies involving oxidative stress. ..
- Forbes M, Raj A, Martin J, Lampe G, Powell E. Khat-associated hepatitis. Med J Aust. 2013;199:498-9 pubmed
- Perazzoli M, Perondi C, Baratto C, Winter E, Creczynski Pasa T, Locatelli C. Gallic Acid and Dodecyl Gallate Prevents Carbon Tetrachloride-Induced Acute and Chronic Hepatotoxicity by Enhancing Hepatic Antioxidant Status and Increasing p53 Expression. Biol Pharm Bull. 2017;40:425-434 pubmed publisher..Thus, these results suggest that GA and DGA has the potential to prevent liver damages as the case of fibrosis condition. ..
- Sheweita S, El Banna Y, Balbaa M, Abdullah I, Hassan H. N-nitrosamines induced infertility and hepatotoxicity in male rabbits. Environ Toxicol. 2017;32:2212-2220 pubmed publisher..It is concluded that most of tested N-nitrosamines induce different changes, which could be a new mechanism of infertility due to exposure to N-nitrosamines from different environmental sources. ..
- Luethi D, Liechti M, Krahenbuhl S. Mechanisms of hepatocellular toxicity associated with new psychoactive synthetic cathinones. Toxicology. 2017;387:57-66 pubmed publisher..Since liver injury is rare in users of these drugs, affected persons must have susceptibility factors rendering them more sensitive for these drugs. ..
- DeKlotz C, Roby K, Friedlander S. Dietary Supplements, Isotretinoin, and Liver Toxicity in Adolescents: A Retrospective Case Series. Pediatrics. 2017;140: pubmed publisher..As supplement usage appears common in teenagers, clinicians should consider counseling their patients to avoid these products, particularly when prescribing known hepatotoxic drugs. ..
- Misawa H, Ohashi W, Tomita K, Hattori K, Shimada Y, Hattori Y. Prostacyclin mimetics afford protection against lipopolysaccharide/d-galactosamine-induced acute liver injury in mice. Toxicol Appl Pharmacol. 2017;334:55-65 pubmed publisher..Our findings point to PGI2 mimetics, especially ONO-1301, as a potential novel therapeutic modality for the treatment of acute liver injury. ..
- Schein P, Winokur S. Immunosuppressive and cytotoxic chemotherapy: long-term complications. Ann Intern Med. 1975;82:84-95 pubmed..The process of carcinogenesis is examined for clues to possible chemotherapy-related 2nd tumors, which appear during the course of treatment. ..
- Prussick R, Shear N. Dapsone hypersensitivity syndrome. J Am Acad Dermatol. 1996;35:346-9 pubmed..We also suggest routine thyroid function testing 3 months after recovery because of the possible risk of hypothyroidism. ..
- Sarich T, Adams S, Petricca G, Wright J. Inhibition of isoniazid-induced hepatotoxicity in rabbits by pretreatment with an amidase inhibitor. J Pharmacol Exp Ther. 1999;289:695-702 pubmed..In conclusion, this study demonstrates the importance of amidase activity in this rabbit model of hepatotoxicity and provides additional evidence in support of the role of hydrazine in the mechanism of INH-induced hepatotoxicity. ..
- Abd Eldaim M, Shaban Abd Elrasoul A, Abd Elaziz S. An aqueous extract from Moringa oleifera leaves ameliorates hepatotoxicity in alloxan-induced diabetic rats. Biochem Cell Biol. 2017;95:524-530 pubmed publisher..This study indicated that an aqueous extract of MO leaves can be a potent antioxidant and used as an hepatoprotective agent. ..
- Koch D, Speiser J, Durkalski V, Fontana R, Davern T, McGuire B, et al. The Natural History of Severe Acute Liver Injury. Am J Gastroenterol. 2017;112:1389-1396 pubmed publisher..A majority of ALI cases are due to APAP, 93% of whom will improve rapidly and fully recover, while non-APAP patients have a far greater risk of poor outcome and should be targeted for early referral to a liver transplant center. ..
- Cao W, Chen K, Bolkestein M, Yin Y, Verstegen M, Bijvelds M, et al. Dynamics of Proliferative and Quiescent Stem Cells in Liver Homeostasis and Injury. Gastroenterology. 2017;153:1133-1147 pubmed publisher..In contrast, LRCs are quiescent stem cells that are present in homeostatic liver, respond to tissue injury, and can give rise to LGR5 stem cells, as well as SOX9- and CD44-positive cells. ..
- Yoshimura T, Kurita C, Hayata M, Nagai H. Diagnosis of drug allergy by the lymphocyte stimulation test with the MTT [3-(4,5-dimethyl thiazol-2-yl)-2,5-diphenyl tetrazolium bromide] assay. Biol Pharm Bull. 1993;16:686-9 pubmed..This method is extremely well suited for the diagnosis of drug allergy in a clinical situation. The greatest benefit of the MTT assay is that the complete test procedures can be carried out in a general laboratory. ..
- Attri S, Rana S, Vaiphei K, Sodhi C, Katyal R, Goel R, et al. Isoniazid- and rifampicin-induced oxidative hepatic injury--protection by N-acetylcysteine. Hum Exp Toxicol. 2000;19:517-22 pubmed..These results suggest that INH-RIF-induced oxidative injury can be prevented by supporting the cellular antioxidant defense mechanism by NAC. ..
- Nazari A, Fanaei H, Dehpour A, Hassanzadeh G, Jafari M, Salehi M, et al. Chemical composition and hepatoprotective activity of ethanolic root extract of Taraxacum Syriacum Boiss against acetaminophen intoxication in rats. Bratisl Lek Listy. 2015;116:41-6 pubmed..These phenolic compounds of the extract act as antioxidants and free radical scavengers and reduce or inhibit the oxidative stress induced by APAP administration (Tab. 3, Fig. 3, Ref. 39). ..
- Al Awthan Y, Hezabr S, Al Zubairi A, Al Hemiri F. Effects of aqueous extract of Withania somnifera on some liver biochemical and histopathological parameters in male guinea pigs. Pak J Biol Sci. 2014;17:504-10 pubmed..In conclusion, the results of this study suggest that W. somnifera aqueous extract could protect the liver against DM-induced oxidative damage. ..
- Sharma S, Jha B, Sharma A, Sreenivas V, Upadhyay V, Jaisinghani C, et al. Genetic polymorphisms of N-acetyltransferase 2 & susceptibility to antituberculosis drug-induced hepatotoxicity. Indian J Med Res. 2016;144:924-928 pubmed publisher..02; P=0.006). The present study demonstrated no association between NAT2 genotype and DIH in the north Indian patients with tuberculosis. ..
- Quintanilha J, de Sousa V, Visacri M, Amaral L, Santos R, Zambrano T, et al. Involvement of cytochrome P450 in cisplatin treatment: implications for toxicity. Cancer Chemother Pharmacol. 2017;80:223-233 pubmed publisher..Therefore, there is a need for a deeper investigation focusing on cisplatin toxicity mediated by CYP450 enzymes, which would undoubtedly contribute to a better understanding of the mechanisms that have been implicated so far. ..
- Mitchell J, Jollow D, Potter W, Davis D, Gillette J, Brodie B. Acetaminophen-induced hepatic necrosis. I. Role of drug metabolism. J Pharmacol Exp Ther. 1973;187:185-94 pubmed
- Bersoff Matcha S, Cao K, Jason M, Ajao A, Jones S, Meyer T, et al. Hepatitis B Virus Reactivation Associated With Direct-Acting Antiviral Therapy for Chronic Hepatitis C Virus: A Review of Cases Reported to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration Adverse Event Reporting System. Ann Intern Med. 2017;166:792-798 pubmed publisher..Hepatitis B virus reactivation, defined as an abrupt increase in HBV replication in patients with inactive or resolved HBV infection, may result in clinically significant hepatitis...
- Miura N, Ohtani K, Hasegawa T, Yoshioka H, Hwang G. High sensitivity of testicular function to titanium nanoparticles. J Toxicol Sci. 2017;42:359-366 pubmed publisher..We believe that, when considering the biological effects of TiNPs, testicular function (especially motility ability) may be a sensitive indicator. ..
- Kowalska A, Walkiewicz K, Kozieł P, Muc Wierzgoń M. Aflatoxins: characteristics and impact on human health. Postepy Hig Med Dosw (Online). 2017;71:315-327 pubmed..Due to aflatoxins carcinogenic features and frequent occurrence in food and forages they are routinely examinated in some groceries and agricultural products. ..
- Zenner D, Beer N, Harris R, Lipman M, Stagg H, van der Werf M. Treatment of Latent Tuberculosis Infection: An Updated Network Meta-analysis. Ann Intern Med. 2017;167:248-255 pubmed publisher..U.K. National Institute for Health Research. (PROSPERO: CRD42016037871). ..
- Yu K, Zhang J, Chen M, Xu X, Suzuki A, Ilic K, et al. Mining hidden knowledge for drug safety assessment: topic modeling of LiverTox as a case study. BMC Bioinformatics. 2014;15 Suppl 17:S6 pubmed publisher..This study highlights the utility of topic modeling to leverage information within textual drug safety databases, which provides new opportunities in the big data era to assess drug safety. ..
- Xu M, Wang P, Sun Y, Wu Y. Metabolomic analysis for combined hepatotoxicity of chlorpyrifos and cadmium in rats. Toxicology. 2017;384:50-58 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, our results indicated that even at environmentally relevant doses, CPF and Cd could disrupt the liver metabolism. In addition, the accelerated metabolism of CPF by Cd may lead to their potential antagonistic interaction. ..
- Aleo M, Shah F, He K, Bonin P, Rodrigues A. Evaluating the Role of Multidrug Resistance Protein 3 (MDR3) Inhibition in Predicting Drug-Induced Liver Injury Using 125 Pharmaceuticals. Chem Res Toxicol. 2017;30:1219-1229 pubmed publisher..g., BSEP, MDR3, and MRPs) may be an effective strategy for prioritizing drug candidates with less likelihood of causing clinical DILI. ..
- Ajiboye T, Ahmad F, Daisi A, Yahaya A, Ibitoye O, Muritala H, et al. Hepatoprotective potential of Phyllanthus muellarianus leaf extract: studies on hepatic, oxidative stress and inflammatory biomarkers. Pharm Biol. 2017;55:1662-1670 pubmed publisher..Overall, results of this study show that Phyllanthus muellarianus halted acetaminophen-mediated hepatotoxicity due to its capability to enhance antioxidant enzymes. ..
- Ding H, Huang A, Zhang Y, Li B, Huang C, Ma T, et al. Design, synthesis and biological evaluation of hesperetin derivatives as potent anti-inflammatory agent. Fitoterapia. 2017;121:212-222 pubmed publisher..7 cell through MAPK and NF-?B signaling pathway in a concentration dependent manner. From in vivo study, it was also observed that 5b attenuated liver histopathologic changes in mouse models. ..
- Mylonakis E, Vittorio C, Hollik D, Rounds S. Lamotrigine overdose presenting as anticonvulsant hypersensitivity syndrome. Ann Pharmacother. 1999;33:557-9 pubmed..Healthcare providers should be aware that lamotrigine overdose may present with multiorgan involvement, similar to anticonvulsant hypersensitivity syndrome. ..
- Cui X, Gu X, Kang W. ANTIOXIDANT ACTIVITY IN VITRO AND HEPATOPROTECTIVE EFFECTS IN VIVO OF COMPOUND LOBELIA. Afr J Tradit Complement Altern Med. 2016;13:114-122 pubmed publisher..Chinese medicine has its own uniqueness, advantageous in the treatment of hepatic diseases, and they were widely used in the oxidation. At the same time, oxidation is one of the mechanism of protect liver...
- Sanuki Y, Araki T, Nakazono O, Tsurui K. A rapid mitochondrial toxicity assay utilizing rapidly changing cell energy metabolism. J Toxicol Sci. 2017;42:349-358 pubmed publisher..This rapid assay for mitochondrial toxicity may be more suitable for high-throughput screening than the original method at an early stage of drug development. ..