green chemistry technology
Summary: Pollution prevention through the design of effective chemical products that have low or no toxicity and use of chemical processes that reduce or eliminate the use and generation of hazardous substances.
- He M, Lu L, Zhang J, Li D. Immobilized Silver Nanoparticles on Chitosan with Special Surface State-Enhanced Antimicrobial Efficacy and Reduced Cytotoxicity. J Nanosci Nanotechnol. 2015;15:6435-43 pubmed..In addition, CTS as an environment friendly dispersant can help to reduce the cytotoxicity of Ag NPs on higher organisms. The immobilized CTS-Ag NPs are stable and can maintain good disinfection potential after 6 months' shelf-time. ..
- Ravikumar S, Sreekanth T, Eom I. Interaction Studies of Greenly Synthesized Gold Nanoparticles with Bovine Serum Albumin (BSA) Using Fluorescence Spectroscopy. J Nanosci Nanotechnol. 2015;15:9617-23 pubmed..Synchronous fluorescence spectra showed a blue shift and CD spectra showed an increase in a-helicity content which is an indication of increasing hydrophobicity. ..
- Cavalu S, Prokisch J, Laslo V, Vicaş S. Preparation, structural characterisation and release study of novel hybrid microspheres entrapping nanoselenium, produced by green synthesis. IET Nanobiotechnol. 2017;11:426-432 pubmed publisher..The authors' formulation based on alginate/chitosan is a convenient matrix to be used for selenium delivery in duodenum, caecum and colon. ..
- Zhao L, Zhao X, Burke L, Bennett J, Dunlap R, Obrovac M. Voronoi-Tessellated Graphite Produced by Low-Temperature Catalytic Graphitization from Renewable Resources. ChemSusChem. 2017;10:3409-3418 pubmed publisher..This results in a unique high surface area graphite with a high degree of graphitization that is made with renewable feedstocks at temperatures far below that conventionally used for artificial graphites. ..
- Mehmood A, Murtaza G. Application of SNPs to improve yield of Pisum sativum L. (pea). IET Nanobiotechnol. 2017;11:390-394 pubmed publisher..Nevertheless, a comprehensive experimentation is needed to establish the most appropriate concentration, size and mode of application of SNPs for higher growth and maximum yield of pea. ..
- Ali Z, Roslan M, Yahya R, Wan Sulaiman W, Puteh R. Eco-friendly synthesis of silver nanoparticles and its larvicidal property against fourth instar larvae of Aedes aegypti. IET Nanobiotechnol. 2017;11:152-156 pubmed publisher..The absorption maxima of the synthesised Ag showed characteristic Ag surface plasmon resonance peak. This green synthesis provides an economic, eco-friendly and clean synthesis route to Ag. ..
- Jumaah F, Jędrkiewicz R, Gromadzka J, Namiesnik J, Essén S, Turner C, et al. Rapid and Green Separation of Mono- and Diesters of Monochloropropanediols by Ultrahigh Performance Supercritical Fluid Chromatography-Mass Spectrometry Using Neat Carbon Dioxide as a Mobile Phase. J Agric Food Chem. 2017;65:8220-8228 pubmed publisher..The developed method was successfully applied for the determination of MCPD esters in refined oils and showed a close to excellent green analysis score using the Analytical Eco-Scale. ..
- Flores Campos R, Estrada Ruiz R, Velarde Sánchez E. Study of the physicochemical effects on the separation of the non-metallic fraction from printed circuit boards by inverse flotation. Waste Manag. 2017;69:400-406 pubmed publisher..10ppm of Methyl Isobutyl Carbinol provides the highest contact angle as well as the highest material charging in the bubble. ..
- Salaheldin H, Almalki M, Osman G. Green synthesis of silver nanoparticles using bovine skin gelatin and its antibacterial effect on clinical bacterial isolates. IET Nanobiotechnol. 2017;11:420-425 pubmed publisher..Therefore, Ag-NPs capped by gelatin have remarkable potential effect as an antibacterial agent, and they not only have various medical applications but can also be used in biological, pharmaceutical and industrial fields. ..
- Ishwarya R, Vaseeharan B, Anuradha R, Rekha R, Govindarajan M, Alharbi N, et al. Eco-friendly fabrication of Ag nanostructures using the seed extract of Pedalium murex, an ancient Indian medicinal plant: Histopathological effects on the Zika virus vector Aedes aegypti and inhibition of biofilm-forming pathogenic bacteria. J Photochem Photobiol B. 2017;174:133-143 pubmed publisher..Overall, results reported here contribute to the development of reliable large-scale protocols for the green fabrication of effective mosquito larvicides and biofilm inhibitors. ..
- Pethakamsetty L, Kothapenta K, Nammi H, Ruddaraju L, Kollu P, Yoon S, et al. Green synthesis, characterization and antimicrobial activity of silver nanoparticles using methanolic root extracts of Diospyros sylvatica. J Environ Sci (China). 2017;55:157-163 pubmed publisher..The bioinspired Ag-NP showed promising activity against all the tested bacterial strains and the activity was enhanced with increased dosage levels. ..
- Rezki N, Aouad M. Green ultrasound-assisted three-component click synthesis of novel 1H-1,2,3-triazole carrying benzothiazoles and fluorinated-1,2,4-triazole conjugates and their antimicrobial evaluation. Acta Pharm. 2017;67:309-324 pubmed publisher..Some of the designed 1,2,3-triazole conjugates 6a-o were recognized for their antimicrobial activity against some bacterial and fungal pathogenic strains. ..
- Rostami Vartooni A. Green synthesis of CuO nanoparticles loaded on the seashell surface using Rumex crispus seeds extract and its catalytic applications for reduction of dyes. IET Nanobiotechnol. 2017;11:349-359 pubmed publisher..It was observed that catalyst can be easily recovered and reused several times without any significant loss of catalytic efficiency. ..
- Littlechild J. Improving the 'tool box' for robust industrial enzymes. J Ind Microbiol Biotechnol. 2017;44:711-720 pubmed publisher..It will highlight specific hydrolase enzymes and recent case studies which have been carried out within our group in Exeter. ..
- Thangavel R, Kaliyappan K, Ramasamy H, Sun X, Lee Y. Engineering the Pores of Biomass-Derived Carbon: Insights for Achieving Ultrahigh Stability at High Power in High-Energy Supercapacitors. ChemSusChem. 2017;10:2805-2815 pubmed publisher..These results offer a new platform for the application of low-surface-area biomass-derived carbons in the design of highly stable high-energy supercapacitors. ..
- Venugopal K, Ahmad H, Manikandan E, Thanigai Arul K, Kavitha K, Moodley M, et al. The impact of anticancer activity upon Beta vulgaris extract mediated biosynthesized silver nanoparticles (ag-NPs) against human breast (MCF-7), lung (A549) and pharynx (Hep-2) cancer cell lines. J Photochem Photobiol B. 2017;173:99-107 pubmed publisher..Further, studies we plan to do biomarker fabrication from the green synthesized plant extract nanoparticles like silver, gold and copper nanoparticles with optimized shape and sizes and their enhancement of these noble nanoparticles. ..
- Avinash B, Venu R, Prasad T, Alpha Raj M, Srinivasa Rao K, Srilatha C. Synthesis and characterisation of neem leaf extract, 2, 3-dehydrosalanol and quercetin dihydrate mediated silver nano particles for therapeutic applications. IET Nanobiotechnol. 2017;11:383-389 pubmed publisher..These eco-friendly phyto-AgNPs may be of use as an effective alternative to chemical control methods against the arthropods of livestock. ..
- Ma K, Gong L, Cai X, Huang P, Cai J, Huang D, et al. A green single-step procedure to synthesize Ag-containing nanocomposite coatings with low cytotoxicity and efficient antibacterial properties. Int J Nanomedicine. 2017;12:3665-3679 pubmed publisher..Therefore, such Ag-containing CS/G coatings fabricated via EPD may be a promising candidate to be administrated in controlling the implant-associated infections. ..
- Khan S, Runguo W, Tahir K, Jichuan Z, Zhang L. Catalytic reduction of 4-nitrophenol and photo inhibition of Pseudomonas aeruginosa using gold nanoparticles as photocatalyst. J Photochem Photobiol B. 2017;170:181-187 pubmed publisher..aeruginosa. The result showed that diameter of zone of inhibition of visible light irradiated AuNPs against P. aeruginosa was 17 (±0.5) and in dark was 8 (±0.4) mm. ..
- Jain P, Varshney S, Srivastava S. Synthetically modified nano-cellulose for the removal of chromium: a green nanotech perspective. IET Nanobiotechnol. 2017;11:45-51 pubmed publisher..92?mg/g; 97.84%) chromium from synthetic waste water. The fabricated nano biosorbent is deemed to be a potent biosorbent for technological development to remove the toxic metals in the real environmental water samples. ..
- Balva M, Legeai S, Leclerc N, Billy E, Meux E. Environmentally Friendly Recycling of Fuel-Cell Membrane Electrode Assemblies by Using Ionic Liquids. ChemSusChem. 2017;10:2922-2935 pubmed publisher..Through the modulation of the composition of the ionic-liquid melts, it is possible to leach and electrodeposit the platinum from fuel-cell electrodes in a single-cell process under an inert or ambient atmosphere. ..
- Manjunath H, Joshi C, Raju N. Biofabrication of gold nanoparticles using marine endophytic fungus - Penicillium citrinum. IET Nanobiotechnol. 2017;11:40-44 pubmed publisher..Further, in vitro and in vivo studies on these AuNPs will help in developing an alternative, cost-effective and acceptable drug for various ailments. ..
- Naraginti S, Li Y. Preliminary investigation of catalytic, antioxidant, anticancer and bactericidal activity of green synthesized silver and gold nanoparticles using Actinidia deliciosa. J Photochem Photobiol B. 2017;170:225-234 pubmed publisher..Our results revealed that the green synthesis method is easy, rapid, inexpensive, eco-friendly and efficient in developing multifunctional nanoparticles in near future in the field of biomedicine, water treatment and nanobiotechnology. ..
- Ali M, Altaf M, Al Lohedan H. Green synthesis of biogenic silver nanoparticles using Solanum tuberosum extract and their interaction with human serum albumin: Evidence of "corona" formation through a multi-spectroscopic and molecular docking analysis. J Photochem Photobiol B. 2017;173:108-119 pubmed publisher..Molecular docking simulations revealed various possible binding modes between PE-AgNPs and albumin. ..
- Kumar V, Ammani K, Jobina R, Subhaswaraj P, Siddhardha B. Photo-induced and phytomediated synthesis of silver nanoparticles using Derris trifoliata leaf extract and its larvicidal activity against Aedes aegypti. J Photochem Photobiol B. 2017;171:1-8 pubmed publisher..These results infer that the biologically synthesized AgNPs and organic solvent extracts have the potential to be used as an excellent eco-friendly approach for vector control against A. aegypti. ..
- Loeffler N, Kim G, Passerini S, Gutierrez C, Cendoya I, De Meatza I, et al. Performance and Ageing Robustness of Graphite/NMC Pouch Prototypes Manufactured through Eco-Friendly Materials and Processes. ChemSusChem. 2017;10:3581-3587 pubmed publisher..The stacked soft-packaged cells have shown very reproducible characteristics and performance, reflecting the goodness of design and manufacturing. ..
- Li Y, Fu Q, Rojas R, Yan M, Lawoko M, Berglund L. Lignin-Retaining Transparent Wood. ChemSusChem. 2017;10:3445-3451 pubmed publisher..This transparent wood preparation method is efficient and applicable to various wood species. The transparent wood obtained shows potential for application in energy-saving buildings. ..
- Mudge E, Murch S, Brown P. Leaner and greener analysis of cannabinoids. Anal Bioanal Chem. 2017;409:3153-3163 pubmed publisher..02 to 0.17% w/w. This is a significant improvement over previous methods and is suitable for a wide range of applications including regulatory compliance, clinical studies, direct patient medical services, and commercial suppliers. ..
- Rai M, Yadav A. Plants as potential synthesiser of precious metal nanoparticles: progress and prospects. IET Nanobiotechnol. 2013;7:117-24 pubmed publisher..In the present review, the authors provide an overview of various reports of the synthesis of metal nanoparticles by plants, the progress and future prospects of this field. ..
- Henriksen M, Ravnsbaek J, Bjerring M, Vosegaard T, Daasbjerg K, Hinge M. Epoxy Matrices Modified by Green Additives for Recyclable Materials. ChemSusChem. 2017;10:2936-2944 pubmed publisher..Thus, additive formulation and fractionation based on green chemistry principles have been demonstrated, and a recyclable epoxy matrix has been developed. ..
- Gnanavel V, Palanichamy V, Roopan S. Biosynthesis and characterization of copper oxide nanoparticles and its anticancer activity on human colon cancer cell lines (HCT-116). J Photochem Photobiol B. 2017;171:133-138 pubmed publisher..The obtained result inferred that the synthesized CuO NPs demonstrated high anticancer cytotoxicity on human colon cancer cell lines (HCT-116) with IC50 value of 40?gmL-1 were discussed briefly in this manuscript. ..
- Ma M, Zhu G, Xie F, Qu F, Liu Z, Du G, et al. Homologous Catalysts Based on Fe-Doped CoP Nanoarrays for High-Performance Full Water Splitting under Benign Conditions. ChemSusChem. 2017;10:3188-3192 pubmed publisher..A two-electrode water electrolyzer incorporating Fe-Co-Pi-Bi/CC as anode and Fe-CoP/CC as cathode achieves 10?mA?cm-2 water-splitting current at a cell voltage of 1.95?V with strong long-term electrochemical durability. ..
- Tang X, Zuo M, Li Z, Liu H, Xiong C, Zeng X, et al. Green Processing of Lignocellulosic Biomass and Its Derivatives in Deep Eutectic Solvents. ChemSusChem. 2017;10:2696-2706 pubmed publisher..Moreover, further discussion about the challenges of the application of DESs in biomass processing is presented. ..
- Das M, Mondal A, Patowary K, Malipeddi H. Biosynthesis of AgNPs using aqueous leaf extract of Ipomoea eriocarpa and their anti-inflammatory effect on carrageenan-induced paw edema in male Wistar rats. IET Nanobiotechnol. 2017;11:225-229 pubmed publisher..05) anti-edemic effect and inhibition was observed from the first hour (21.31?±?1.34) until the sixth hour (52.67?±?1.41), when the inhibitory effect was greatest and superior to the aqueous extract and the standard, diclofenac. ..
- JÄ™drkiewicz R, GÅ‚owacz RÃ³Å¼yÅ„ska A, Gromadzka J, Konieczka P, NamieÅ›nik J. Novel fast analytical method for indirect determination of MCPD fatty acid esters in edible oils and fats based on simultaneous extraction and derivatization. Anal Bioanal Chem. 2017;409:4267-4278 pubmed publisher..In all investigated samples, the level of bound MCPD was elevated. Additionally, for both procedures, the environmental impact (with the use of analytical Eco-scale) and uncertainty budget have been assessed and compared. ..
- Tabani H, Asadi S, Nojavan S, Parsa M. Introduction of agarose gel as a green membrane in electromembrane extraction: An efficient procedure for the extraction of basic drugs with a wide range of polarities. J Chromatogr A. 2017;1497:47-55 pubmed publisher..5-1.8ngmL-1 and 5.0-6.0ngmL-1, respectively. Finally, the proposed method was successfully applied to determine concentrations of the model drugs in the wastewater sample. ..
- Hassani Sadi M, Shahidi Bonjar G. Plants used in folkloric medicine of Iran are exquisite bio-resources in production of silver nanoparticles. IET Nanobiotechnol. 2017;11:300-309 pubmed publisher..The simple procedure used in this study may form a platform for mass production of environmentally safe and eco-friendly green production of these multipurpose AgNPs in future; however, optimisation protocols need to be well documented. ..
- Putnik P, Bursać Kovačević D, Režek Jambrak A, Barba F, Cravotto G, Binello A, et al. Innovative "Green" and Novel Strategies for the Extraction of Bioactive Added Value Compounds from Citrus Wastes-A Review. Molecules. 2017;22: pubmed publisher..In many cases the reported novel technologies can enable a valorisation extraction process that is "greener" compared to the conventional technique due to a lower energy consumption and reduced utilization of toxic solvents. ..
- Banerjee K, Das S, Choudhury P, Ghosh S, Baral R, Choudhuri S. A Novel Approach of Synthesizing and Evaluating the Anticancer Potential of Silver Oxide Nanoparticles in vitro. Chemotherapy. 2017;62:279-289 pubmed publisher..There is a need to evaluate the anticancer potential of biocompatible AgONPs in vitro...
- Paul B, Shee S, Chakrabarti K, Kundu S. Tandem Transformation of Nitro Compounds into N-Methylated Amines: Greener Strategy for the Utilization of Methanol as a Methylating Agent. ChemSusChem. 2017;10:2370-2374 pubmed publisher..Importantly, the N-methylamine moiety could be smoothly introduced to various complex molecular structures without using any expensive palladium/phosphine/amine-based cross-coupling reactions. ..
- Ji G, Duan Y, Zhang S, Fei B, Chen X, Yang Y. Selective Semihydrogenation of Alkynes Catalyzed by Pd Nanoparticles Immobilized on Heteroatom-Doped Hierarchical Porous Carbon Derived from Bamboo Shoots. ChemSusChem. 2017;10:3427-3434 pubmed publisher..The catalyst can be readily recovered for successive reuse with negligible loss in activity and selectivity, and is also applicable for practical gram-scale reactions. ..
- Balalakshmi C, Gopinath K, Govindarajan M, Lokesh R, Arumugam A, Alharbi N, et al. Green synthesis of gold nanoparticles using a cheap Sphaeranthus indicus extract: Impact on plant cells and the aquatic crustacean Artemia nauplii. J Photochem Photobiol B. 2017;173:598-605 pubmed publisher..Au NPs showed no mortality on A. nauplii, all the tested animals showed 100% survivability. Therefore, these Au NPs have potential applications in the development of pollen germination media and plant tissue culture. ..
- Zhang Y, Gu H, Shi H, Wang F, Li X. Green Synthesis of Conjugated Linoleic Acids from Plant Oils Using a Novel Synergistic Catalytic System. J Agric Food Chem. 2017;65:5322-5329 pubmed publisher..0 and 35 °C for 36 h; the corresponding conversion ratio of linoleic acid (LA) to CLA was 90.5%. This method exhibited the highest proportion of trans-10,cis-12-CLA yet reported and is a promising method for large-scale production. ..
- Arasu M, Thirumamagal R, Srinivasan M, Al Dhabi N, Ayeshamariam A, Saravana Kumar D, et al. Green chemical approach towards the synthesis of CeO2 doped with seashell and its bacterial applications intermediated with fruit extracts. J Photochem Photobiol B. 2017;173:50-60 pubmed publisher..The tests on bacterial activities confirmed that the CeO2 rods are suitable hand for the biological applications. The seashell structure and the phytochemical contents of A. vera might enhance its bacterial activities. ..
- Khan Z, Khan A, Chen Y, Shah N, Muhammad N, Khan A, et al. Biomedical applications of green synthesized Nobel metal nanoparticles. J Photochem Photobiol B. 2017;173:150-164 pubmed publisher..The synthesized nanoparticles are also active against leishmanial diseases. This research article explores in detail the green synthesis of the nanoparticles and their uses thereof. ..
- Choudhary B, Paul D, Gupta T, Tetgure S, Garole V, Borse A, et al. Photocatalytic reduction of organic pollutant under visible light by green route synthesized gold nanoparticles. J Environ Sci (China). 2017;55:236-246 pubmed publisher..Strong and stable photocatalytic behavior makes AuNPs attractive in environmental applications, particularly in the reduction of organic pollutants in wastewater. ..
- Liu G, Bai X. Biosynthesis of palladium nanoparticles using Poplar leaf extract and its application in Suzuki coupling reaction. IET Nanobiotechnol. 2017;11:310-316 pubmed publisher..The Pd NPs afforded a yield of 98.86% in the Suzuki coupling reaction of 4-bromotoluene with phenylboronic acid using 0.01?mmol% of the catalyst at 60°C for 30?min under an air atmosphere. ..
- Banumathi B, Vaseeharan B, Ishwarya R, Govindarajan M, Alharbi N, Kadaikunnan S, et al. Toxicity of herbal extracts used in ethno-veterinary medicine and green-encapsulated ZnO nanoparticles against Aedes aegypti and microbial pathogens. Parasitol Res. 2017;116:1637-1651 pubmed publisher..Overall, our results suggest that L. leschenaultiana-fabricated ZnO nanoparticles have a significant potential to control A. aegypti mosquitoes and Gram-negative bacterial pathogens. ..
- Qayyum S, Oves M, Khan A. Obliteration of bacterial growth and biofilm through ROS generation by facilely synthesized green silver nanoparticles. PLoS ONE. 2017;12:e0181363 pubmed publisher..AgNPs generated ROS on interaction with bacterial cells and this ROS production can be one of the possible reasons for their action. AgNPs exhibited no toxic effect on the cell viability of HeLa cell line. ..
- Baskaran B, Muthukumarasamy A, Chidambaram S, Sugumaran A, Ramachandran K, Rasu Manimuthu T. Cytotoxic potentials of biologically fabricated platinum nanoparticles from Streptomyces sp. on MCF-7 breast cancer cells. IET Nanobiotechnol. 2017;11:241-246 pubmed publisher..2?µg/ml against Michigan Cancer Foundation-7 breast cancer cells. ..
- Abouzid K, Al Ansary G, El Naggar A. Eco-friendly synthesis of novel cyanopyridine derivatives and their anticancer and PIM-1 kinase inhibitory activities. Eur J Med Chem. 2017;134:357-365 pubmed publisher..Finally, a molecular docking study was conducted to reveal the probable interaction with the Pim-1 kinase active site. ..
- Gehre M, Guo Z, Rothenberg G, Tanase S. Sustainable Separations of C4 -Hydrocarbons by Using Microporous Materials. ChemSusChem. 2017;10:3947-3963 pubmed publisher..Adsorptive separation is a promising viable alternative and it is likely to play an increasingly important role in tomorrow's refineries...
- Wu J, Thiyagarajan S, Fonseca Guerra C, Eduard P, Lutz M, Noordover B, et al. Isohexide Dinitriles: A Versatile Family of Renewable Platform Chemicals. ChemSusChem. 2017;10:3202-3211 pubmed publisher..DFT calculations confirm that the observed crystal structures are indeed the lowest energy conformers of these isohexide derivatives. ..
- Jannathul Firdhouse M, Lalitha P. Cytotoxicity of spherical gold nanoparticles synthesised using aqueous extracts of aerial roots of Rhaphidophora aurea (Linden ex Andre) intertwined over Lawsonia inermis and Areca catechu on MCF-7 cell line. IET Nanobiotechnol. 2017;11:2-11 pubmed publisher..The cytotoxic activity of the synthesised nanogold studied against human breast cancer cells (MCF-7) by 3-[4,5-dimethylthiazol-2-yl]2,5-diphenyltetrazolium bromide assay showed significant activity at higher concentration. ..
- Ahmad H, Rajagopal K, Shah A, Bhat A, Venugopal K. Study of bio-fabrication of iron nanoparticles and their fungicidal property against phytopathogens of apple orchards. IET Nanobiotechnol. 2017;11:230-235 pubmed publisher..Furthermore, the field study on pathogenic fungi can be an effective step to verify their agricultural applications. ..
- Qu Y, Shen W, Pei X, Ma F, You S, Li S, et al. Biosynthesis of gold nanoparticles by Trichoderma sp. WL-Go for azo dyes decolorization. J Environ Sci (China). 2017;56:79-86 pubmed publisher..This research provided a new microbial resource candidate for green synthesis of AuNPs and demonstrated the potential application of bio-AuNPs for azo dye decolorization. ..
- Hu Y, Li N, Li G, Wang A, Cong Y, Wang X, et al. Sustainable Production of o-Xylene from Biomass-Derived Pinacol and Acrolein. ChemSusChem. 2017;10:2880-2885 pubmed publisher..The sustainable two-step process efficiently produces renewable OX in 79?% overall yield. Analogously, biomass-derived crotonaldehyde and pinacol can also serve as the feedstocks for the production of 1,2,4-trimethylbenzene. ..
- Park S, Chae S, Park J, Lee K, Park G. Kalopanacis Cortex extract-capped gold nanoparticles activate NRF2 signaling and ameliorate damage in human neuronal SH-SY5Y cells exposed to oxygen-glucose deprivation and reoxygenation. Int J Nanomedicine. 2017;12:4563-4578 pubmed publisher..Collectively, these results suggested that KC-GNs exerted strong neuroprotective effects on human neuronal cells, which might be attributed to the attenuation of OGD/R-induced neuronal cell injury through the NRF2 signaling pathway. ..
- Li X, Zhao Y, Brennan A, McCeig M, Wolden C, Yang Y. Reactive Precipitation of Anhydrous Alkali Sulfide Nanocrystals with Concomitant Abatement of Hydrogen Sulfide and Cogeneration of Hydrogen. ChemSusChem. 2017;10:2904-2913 pubmed publisher..This scalable approach provides an energy-efficient and environmentally benign solution to the production of nanostructured materials required in emerging battery technologies. ..
- Maqbool Q, Iftikhar S, Nazar M, Abbas F, Saleem A, Hussain T, et al. Green fabricated CuO nanobullets via Olea europaea leaf extract shows auspicious antimicrobial potential. IET Nanobiotechnol. 2017;11:463-468 pubmed publisher..Furthermore, reduction of various precursors by plant extract will reduce environmental impact over chemical synthesis. ..