Genomes and Genes
qb snare proteins
Summary: A subfamily of Q-SNARE PROTEINS which occupy the same position in the SNARE complex as the N-terminal SNARE domain of SNAP-25 and which also are most similar to the N-terminal region of SNAP-25 in their AMINO ACID SEQUENCE.
- Boström P, Andersson L, Li L, Perkins R, Højlund K, Boren J, et al. The assembly of lipid droplets and its relation to cellular insulin sensitivity. Biochem Soc Trans. 2009;37:981-5 pubmed publisher..Thus both SNAP-23 and syntaxin-5 are highly involved in the development of insulin resistance. ..
- Rao S, Huynh C, Proux Gillardeaux V, Galli T, Andrews N. Identification of SNAREs involved in synaptotagmin VII-regulated lysosomal exocytosis. J Biol Chem. 2004;279:20471-9 pubmed
- Shirakawa M, Ueda H, Shimada T, Nishiyama C, Hara Nishimura I. Vacuolar SNAREs function in the formation of the leaf vascular network by regulating auxin distribution. Plant Cell Physiol. 2009;50:1319-28 pubmed publisher..Our findings demonstrate that the PVC-vacuole pathway is required for the formation of auxin maxima, which regulates the polar localization of PIN1, which, in turn, is required for the formation of the leaf vascular network. ..
- Siddiqi S, Mani A, Siddiqi S. The identification of the SNARE complex required for the fusion of VLDL-transport vesicle with hepatic cis-Golgi. Biochem J. 2010;429:391-401 pubmed publisher..Antibodies against each SNARE component significantly inhibited VTV-Golgi fusion. We conclude that the SNARE complex required for VTV-Golgi fusion is composed of Sec22b, syntaxin 5, rBet1 and GOS28. ..
- Dressel R, Elsner L, Novota P, Kanwar N, Fischer von Mollard G. The exocytosis of lytic granules is impaired in Vti1b- or Vamp8-deficient CTL leading to a reduced cytotoxic activity following antigen-specific activation. J Immunol. 2010;185:1005-14 pubmed publisher..However, a deficiency can apparently be compensated and affects only transiently the cytotoxic activity of CTL during their development to armed effector cells. ..
- Bao Y, Liu Y, Xu D, Huang J, Wang Z, Wang J, et al. [Preparation, characterization and application of rice Qb-SNARE protein OsNPSN11 polyclonal antibody]. Yi Chuan. 2010;32:961-5 pubmed..This indicated that the antibody can be used for expres-sion analysis in transgenic rice. ..
- Kean M, Williams K, Skalski M, Myers D, Burtnik A, Foster D, et al. VAMP3, syntaxin-13 and SNAP23 are involved in secretion of matrix metalloproteinases, degradation of the extracellular matrix and cell invasion. J Cell Sci. 2009;122:4089-98 pubmed publisher..The results reveal the importance of VAMP3, syntaxin-13 and SNAP23 in the trafficking of MMP during degradation of ECM substrates and subsequent cellular invasion. ..
- Nishimoto Morita K, Shin H, Mitsuhashi H, Kitamura M, Zhang Q, Johannes L, et al. Differential effects of depletion of ARL1 and ARFRP1 on membrane trafficking between the trans-Golgi network and endosomes. J Biol Chem. 2009;284:10583-92 pubmed publisher..Furthermore, we have obtained evidence suggesting that a SNARE complex containing Vti1a, syntaxin 6, and syntaxin 16 is involved in Shiga toxin transport downstream of ARL1. ..
- Schardt A, Brinkmann B, Mitkovski M, Sereda M, Werner H, Nave K. The SNARE protein SNAP-29 interacts with the GTPase Rab3A: Implications for membrane trafficking in myelinating glia. J Neurosci Res. 2009;87:3465-79 pubmed publisher..We suggest that Rab3A may regulate SNAP-29-mediated membrane fusion during myelination. ..
- Furuta N, Fujita N, Noda T, Yoshimori T, Amano A. Combinational soluble N-ethylmaleimide-sensitive factor attachment protein receptor proteins VAMP8 and Vti1b mediate fusion of antimicrobial and canonical autophagosomes with lysosomes. Mol Biol Cell. 2010;21:1001-10 pubmed publisher..These findings strongly suggest that the combinational SNARE proteins VAMP8 and Vti1b mediate the fusion of antimicrobial and canonical autophagosomes with lysosomes, an essential event for autophagic degradation. ..
- Suh Y, Terashima A, Petralia R, Wenthold R, Isaac J, Roche K, et al. A neuronal role for SNAP-23 in postsynaptic glutamate receptor trafficking. Nat Neurosci. 2010;13:338-43 pubmed publisher..SNAP-23 is therefore important for the functional regulation of postsynaptic glutamate receptors. ..