Genomes and Genes
matrix metalloproteinase 7
Summary: The smallest member of the MATRIX METALLOPROTEINASES. It plays a role in tumor progression.
- Juchniewicz A, Kowalczuk O, Milewski R, Laudanski W, Dziegielewski P, Kozłowski M, et al. MMP-10, MMP-7, TIMP-1 and TIMP-2 mRNA expression in esophageal cancer. Acta Biochim Pol. 2017;64:295-299 pubmed publisher..037). We conclude that in the resected esophageal cancer an increased mRNA expression of MMP-7, MMP-10 and TIMP-1 correlated with clinicopathologic features. We suggest that these genes may play a role during progression of the disease. ..
- Li W, Cui N, Mazzuca M, Mata K, Khalil R. Increased vascular and uteroplacental matrix metalloproteinase-1 and -7 levels and collagen type I deposition in hypertension in pregnancy: role of TNF-?. Am J Physiol Heart Circ Physiol. 2017;313:H491-H507 pubmed publisher..The data suggest that targeting MMP-1 and MMP-7 and their upstream modulators, such as TNF-?, could provide a new approach in the management of hypertension in pregnancy and preeclampsia. ..
- Xu Y, Chen F, Zhang Y, Zhao Q, Guan X, Wang H, et al. The long noncoding RNA FOXCUT promotes proliferation and migration by targeting FOXC1 in nasopharyngeal carcinoma. Tumour Biol. 2017;39:1010428317706054 pubmed publisher..and migration of nasopharyngeal carcinoma cell lines and resulted in downregulated expression of the matrix metalloproteinase 7 and matrix metalloproteinase 9, as well as vascular endothelial growth factor A and ?-catenin...
- Xu L, Hou Y, Tu G, Chen Y, Du Y, Zhang H, et al. Nuclear Drosha enhances cell invasion via an EGFR-ERK1/2-MMP7 signaling pathway induced by dysregulated miRNA-622/197 and their targets LAMC2 and CD82 in gastric cancer. Cell Death Dis. 2017;8:e2642 pubmed publisher..Our findings suggest that nuclear Drosha potentially has a role in the development of GC. ..
- Chou A, Hsiao C, Shih T, Wang H, Tsai C, Chang W, et al. The Contribution of Matrix Metalloproteinase-7 Promoter Genotypes in Breast Cancer in Taiwan. Anticancer Res. 2017;37:4973-4977 pubmed
- Yang X, Chen C, Teng S, Fu X, Zha Y, Liu H, et al. Urinary Matrix Metalloproteinase-7 Predicts Severe AKI and Poor Outcomes after Cardiac Surgery. J Am Soc Nephrol. 2017;28:3373-3382 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, uMMP-7 is a promising predictor for severe AKI and poor in-hospital outcomes in patients after cardiac surgery. ..
- Jayakar S, Loudig O, Brandwein Gensler M, Kim R, Ow T, Ustun B, et al. Apolipoprotein E Promotes Invasion in Oral Squamous Cell Carcinoma. Am J Pathol. 2017;187:2259-2272 pubmed publisher..Expression of matrix metalloproteinase 7 (MMP7), an AP-1 target, was also significantly decreased...
- Song N, Liu H, Ma X, Zhang S. Placental growth factor promotes metastases of ovarian cancer through MiR-543-regulated MMP7. Cell Physiol Biochem. 2015;37:1104-12 pubmed publisher..MiR-543 inhibits translation of MMP7 through binding to the 3'-UTR of MMP7 mRNA in OC. PLGF suppresses miR-543, which activates MMP7-mediated cancer invasion. ..