Genomes and Genes
Summary: An INTEFERON-inducible CXC chemokine that is specific for the CXCR3 RECEPTOR.
- Lu Y, Lin L, Tan J, Deng H, Li X, Zhang Z, et al. A correlation study between gene polymorphism of Th cell expressed chemokine receptor CXCR3 and its ligand levels with HCV infection prognosis. Eur Rev Med Pharmacol Sci. 2017;21:1290-1295 pubmed..CXCR3 ligands IP-10, Mig and I-TAC levels were all significantly elevated in chronic hepatitis and HCV cirrhosis patients, possibly functioning as one clinical index for HCV prognosis. ..
- Chen M, Yao Y, Yue M, Zang F, Liu M, Wang J, et al. Polymorphisms of chemokine receptor genes and clearance of hepatitis C virus infection in Chinese population. Gene. 2017;624:1-5 pubmed publisher..23, 95%CI: 1.26-3.95). These results suggest that CXCR6 rs2234358 is associated with spontaneous clearance of HCV and response to IFN-?/RBV therapy, which may be identified as a predictive marker in Chinese Han population of HCV. ..
- Sørensen T, Tani M, Jensen J, Pierce V, Lucchinetti C, Folcik V, et al. Expression of specific chemokines and chemokine receptors in the central nervous system of multiple sclerosis patients. J Clin Invest. 1999;103:807-15 pubmed..Our results imply pathogenic roles for specific chemokine-chemokine receptor interactions in MS and suggest new molecular targets for therapeutic intervention. ..
- Shimoura N, Nagai H, Fujiwara S, Jimbo H, Yoshimoto T, Nishigori C. Interleukin (IL)-18, cooperatively with IL-23, induces prominent inflammation and enhances psoriasis-like epidermal hyperplasia. Arch Dermatol Res. 2017;309:315-321 pubmed publisher..The current results suggest that IL-18 might synergize with IL-23 to induce a T helper 1 immune reaction, without inhibiting the IL-23/IL-17 axis, and thus may aggravate psoriatic inflammation. ..
- O Brien J, Rainwater Y, Malviya N, Cyrus N, Auer Hackenberg L, Hynan L, et al. Transcriptional and Cytokine Profiles Identify CXCL9 as a Biomarker of Disease Activity in Morphea. J Invest Dermatol. 2017;137:1663-1670 pubmed publisher..CXCL9 expression in lesional macrophages implicates the skin as the source of circulating cytokines. CXCL9 is a promising biomarker of disease activity in morphea. ..
- Spranger S, Dai D, Horton B, Gajewski T. Tumor-Residing Batf3 Dendritic Cells Are Required for Effector T Cell Trafficking and Adoptive T Cell Therapy. Cancer Cell. 2017;31:711-723.e4 pubmed publisher..Our data indicate that lack of CD103+ DCs within the tumor microenvironment dominantly resists the effector phase of an anti-tumor TÂ cell response, contributing to immune escape. ..