Genomes and Genes
Thermococcus onnurineus NA1
Alias: Thermococcus onnurineus NA-1, Thermococcus onnurineus str. NA1, Thermococcus onnurineus strain NA1
- Kim Y, Lee H, Kwon S, Lee J, Kang S. Enhancing the processivity of a family B-type DNA polymerase of Thermococcus onnurineus and application to long PCR. Biotechnol Lett. 2014;36:985-92 pubmed publisher..Here, we have red the exonuclease domain of the Thermococcus onnurineus NA1 (TNA1) DNA polymerase, especially Asn210 to Asp215 residues in Exo II motif (NXXXFD), to improve the ..
- Jung T, Park K, An Y, Schulga A, Deyev S, Jung J, et al. Structural features of Cas2 from Thermococcus onnurineus in CRISPR-cas system type IV. Protein Sci. 2016;25:1890-7 pubmed publisher..These structural features could be a unique signature and indicate an altered functional mechanism in the adaptation stage of Cas2 in type IV CRISPR-Cas systems. ..
- Sohn Y, Lee S, Lee K, Ku B, Shin H, Cha S, et al. Identification of a Highly Conserved Hypothetical Protein TON_0340 as a Probable Manganese-Dependent Phosphatase. PLoS ONE. 2016;11:e0167549 pubmed publisher..The Mn2+-bound TON_0340 structure provides a canonical model for the ubiquitously present TON_0340 homologues and lays a strong foundation for the elucidation of their substrate and biological function. ..
- Cha S, An Y, Lee C, Lee H, Kim Y, Kim S, et al. Crystal structure of Lon protease: molecular architecture of gated entry to a sequestered degradation chamber. EMBO J. 2010;29:3520-30 pubmed publisher..We report the 2.0-Å resolution crystal structure of Thermococcus onnurineus NA1 Lon (TonLon)...
- Jeong J, Kim Y, Rojvirija C, Cha H, Kim Y, Ha S. Structure of the hypothetical protein Ton1535 from Thermococcus onnurineus NA1 reveals unique structural properties by a left-handed helical turn in normal ?-solenoid protein. Proteins. 2014;82:1072-8 pubmed publisherThe crystal structure of Ton1535, a hypothetical protein from Thermococcus onnurineus NA1, was determined at 2.3 Å resolution...