- Experimental researches on acute toxicity of a Bidens tripartita extract in mice - preliminary investigationsR B Sandu
University of Medicine and Pharmacy Grigore T Popa Iasi, Faculty of Medicine
Rev Med Chir Soc Med Nat Iasi 116:1230-4. 2012..Beggarticks, Trifid Bur-marigold, is a flowering plant in the genus Bidens, family Compositae, subfamily Asteroideae. Evaluation of the chemical composition of this plant has revealed the presence of flavonoids, xanthophylls, ..
- Complete chloroplast genome sequences of Mongolia medicine Artemisia frigida and phylogenetic relationships with other plantsYue Liu
College of Life and Environmental Sciences, Minzu University of China, Beijing, China
PLoS ONE 8:e57533. 2013..We report the complete chloroplast genome sequence of Artemisia frigida based on 454 pyrosequencing...
- ndhF sequence evolution and the major clades in the sunflower familyK J Kim
Department of Botany, University of Texas, Austin 78713 7640, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 92:10379-83. 1995..iv) four tribes of Cichorioideae (Lactuceae, Arctoteae, Liabeae, and Vernonieae) form a monophyletic group, and these are the sister clade of the Asteroideae; and (v) the Asteroideae is monophyletic and includes three major clades.
- Serine proteinase inhibitors in the Compositae: distribution, polymorphism and propertiesAlexander V Konarev
All Russian Institute of Plant Protection VIZR, Podbelsky 3, St Petersburg, 189620 Russia
Phytochemistry 59:279-91. 2002..of the subfamilies Carduoideae (genera Carthamus, Centaurea, Cirsium), Cichorioideae (Lactuca, Taraxacum) and Asteroideae (Helianthus, Cosmos, Bidens)...
- ITS secondary structure derived from comparative analysis: implications for sequence alignment and phylogeny of the AsteraceaeLeslie R Goertzen
Section of Integrative Biology and Institute of Cellular and Molecular Biology, University of Texas at Austin, Austin, TX 78712, USA
Mol Phylogenet Evol 29:216-34. 2003..among major lineages of the family suggested by chloroplast DNA studies, including a monophyletic subfamily Asteroideae and a paraphyletic subfamily Cichorioideae...
- Chemodiversity of exudate flavonoids in seven tribes of Cichorioideae and Asteroideae (Asteraceae)Karin M Valant-Vetschera
Department of Plant Systematics and Evolution Comparative and Ecological Phytochemistry, University of Vienna, Rennweg 14, A 1030 Wien, Austria
Z Naturforsch C 62:155-63. 2007..Lactuceae (all subfamily Cichorioideae), and of Astereae, Senecioneae, Helenieae and Heliantheae (all subfamily Asteroideae) have been analyzed for chemodiversity of their exudate flavonoid profiles...
- Biochemical conservation and evolution of germacrene A oxidase in asteraceaeDon Trinh Nguyen
Department of Biological Sciences, University of Calgary, Calgary T2N 1N4, Canada
J Biol Chem 285:16588-98. 2010..from the representative species of three major subfamilies of Asteraceae (sunflower, chicory, and costus from Asteroideae, Cichorioideae, and Carduoideae, respectively) and also from the phylogenetically basal species, Barnadesia ..
- A comparative analysis of the Lactuca and Helianthus (Asteraceae) plastid genomes: identification of divergent regions and categorization of shared repeatsRuth E Timme
Section of Integrative Biology and Institute of Cellular and Molecular Biology, The University of Texas at Austin, 1 University Station C0930, Austin, Texas 78712 USA
Am J Bot 94:302-12. 2007..Helianthus annuus (sunflower), and Lactuca sativa (lettuce), which belong to the distantly related subfamilies, Asteroideae and Cichorioideae, respectively...