Genomes and Genes
Alias: Chinese hamsters, Cricetulus griseus, Cricetulus aureus, Cricetulus barabensis griseus, Cricetus griseus, CHO cell lines, Cricetulus griseus (Milne-Edwards, 1867)
Publications1525 found, 100 shown here
- High-level expression of proteins in mammalian cells using transcription regulatory sequences from the Chinese hamster EF-1alpha geneJennifer Running Deer
ICOS Corporation, 22021 20th Avenue SE, Bothell, Washington 98021, USA
Biotechnol Prog 20:880-9. 2004High-level expression of a recombinant protein in Chinese hamster ovary (CHO) cells typically requires the laborious and time-consuming procedure of stepwise gene amplification...
- Chinese hamster ORC subunits dynamically associate with chromatin throughout the cell-cycleAdrian J McNairn
Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, S U N Y Upstate Medical University, 750 East Adams Street, Syracuse, NY 13210, USA
Exp Cell Res 308:345-56. 2005..and ORC4 to be metabolically stable proteins that co-fractionate with chromatin throughout the cell-cycle in Chinese hamster fibroblasts...
- Chinese hamster cell mutant, V-C8, a model for analysis of Brca2 functionWouter W Wiegant
Department of Toxicogenetics, Leiden University Medical Center, Einthovenweg 20, Postzone S 6 P, P O Box 9600, 2300 RC Leiden, The Netherlands
Mutat Res 600:79-88. 2006The previously described Chinese hamster cell mutant V-C8 that is defective in Brca2 shows a very complex phenotype, including increased sensitivity towards a wide variety of DNA damaging agents, chromosomal instability, abnormal ..
- Expression cloning of a novel suppressor of the Lec15 and Lec35 glycosylation mutations of Chinese hamster ovary cellsF E Ware
Department of Pharmacology, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, Texas 75235 9041, USA
J Biol Chem 271:13935-8. 1996Lec15 and Lec35 are recessive Chinese hamster ovary (CHO) cell glycosylation mutations characterized by inefficient synthesis and utilization, respectively, of mannose-P-dolichol (MPD)...
- Cloning and characterization of cDNA for adenosine kinase from mammalian (Chinese hamster, mouse, human and rat) species. High frequency mutants of Chinese hamster ovary cells involve structural alterations in the geneB Singh
Department of Biochemistry, McMaster University, Hamilton, Canada
Eur J Biochem 241:564-71. 1996..hamster liver enzyme, we have succeeded in isolating full length cDNA clones encoding adenosine kinase from Chinese hamster ovary cells and mouse 3T3 cells...
- Isolation of a chinese hamster ovary (CHO) cDNA encoding phosphatidylglycerophosphate (PGP) synthase, expression of which corrects the mitochondrial abnormalities of a PGP synthase-defective mutant of CHO-K1 cellsK Kawasaki
Department of Biochemistry and Cell Biology, National Institute of Infectious Diseases, Toyama 1 23 1, Shinjuku ku, Tokyo 162 8640, Japan
J Biol Chem 274:1828-34. 1999..In this study, we isolated a Chinese hamster ovary (CHO) cDNA encoding a putative protein similar in sequence to the yeast PGS1 gene product, PGP synthase...
- Down-regulation of lactate dehydrogenase-A by siRNAs for reduced lactic acid formation of Chinese hamster ovary cells producing thrombopoietinSung Hyun Kim
Department of Biological Sciences, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology, 373 1 Guseong dong, Yuseong Gu, Daejeon 305 701, South Korea
Appl Microbiol Biotechnol 74:152-9. 2007..to lactate, was down-regulated by an expression vector of small interfering RNAs (siRNA) in recombinant Chinese hamster ovary (rCHO) cells producing human thrombopoietin (hTPO)...
- Mutations in the Chinese hamster ovary cell GART gene of de novo purine synthesisAaron J Knox
Human Medical Genetics Program, University of Colorado at Denver School of Medicine, Aurora, CO, USA
Gene 429:23-30. 2009..and that the gly684 residue is essential for the activity of the AIRS enzyme by analysis of mutations in the Chinese hamster ovary (CHO-K1) cell that require purines for growth...
- Effect of Bcl-xL overexpression on apoptosis and autophagy in recombinant Chinese hamster ovary cells under nutrient-deprived conditionYeon Gu Kim
Department of Biological Sciences, KAIST, 373 1 Kusong Dong, Yusong gu, Daejon, Korea
Biotechnol Bioeng 103:757-66. 2009Upon nutrient deprivation during culture, recombinant Chinese hamster ovary (rCHO) cells are subjected to two types of programmed cell death (PCD), apoptosis and autophagy...
- Post-translational processing of the phosphatidylserine decarboxylase gene product in Chinese hamster ovary cellsO Kuge
Department of Biochemistry and Cell Biology, National Institute of Health, Tokyo, Japan
Biochem J 319:33-8. 1996We have isolated a full-length cDNA clone of the Chinese hamster ovary (CHO) pssC gene, which encodes mitochondrial phosphatidylserine decarboxylase...
- The gain-of-function Chinese hamster ovary mutant LEC11B expresses one of two Chinese hamster FUT6 genes due to the loss of a negative regulatory factorA Zhang
Department of Cell Biology, Albert Einstein College of Medicine, New York, New York, 10461, USA
J Biol Chem 274:10439-50. 1999..analyses with gene-specific probes showed that LEC11A cells express only the cgFUT6A gene (where cg is Cricetulus griseus), whereas LEC11 and LEC11B cells express only the cgFUT6B gene...
- Chinese hamster ovary (CHO) cells may express six beta 4-galactosyltransferases (beta 4GalTs). Consequences of the loss of functional beta 4GalT-1, beta 4GalT-6, or both in CHO glycosylation mutantsJ Lee
Department of Cell Biology, Albert Einstein College of Medicine, New York, New York 10461, USA
J Biol Chem 276:13924-34. 2001..We show that all six genes are expressed in the Gat(-)2 line of Chinese hamster ovary cells (Gat(-)2 CHO)...
- Genes modulated by expression of GD3 synthase in Chinese hamster ovary cells. Evidence that the Tis21 gene is involved in the induction of GD3 9-O-acetylationHonoo Satake
Glycobiology Research and Training Center, Department of Medicine, University of California, San Diego, La Jolla 92093 0687, USA
J Biol Chem 278:7942-8. 2003..We previously showed that transfection of the GD3 synthase (ST8Sia-I) gene into Chinese hamster ovary (CHO)-K1 cells gave expression of not only the disialoganglioside GD3 but also 9-O-acetyl-GD3...
- Identification of galectin I and thioredoxin peroxidase II as two arsenic-binding proteins in Chinese hamster ovary cellsKwang Ning Chang
Department of Life Science, National Central University, Chung Li, Taoyuan, Taiwan 32054, Republic of China
Biochem J 371:495-503. 2003In this study, we report the identification of two arsenic-binding proteins from Chinese hamster ovary (CHO) cells...
- Lec3 Chinese hamster ovary mutants lack UDP-N-acetylglucosamine 2-epimerase activity because of mutations in the epimerase domain of the Gne geneYeongjin Hong
Department of Cell Biology, Albert Einstein College of Medicine, New York, New York 10461, USA
J Biol Chem 278:53045-54. 2003Lec3 Chinese hamster ovary (CHO) cell glycosylation mutants have a defect in sialic acid biosynthesis that is shown here to be reflected most sensitively in reduced polysialic acid (PSA) on neural cell adhesion molecules...
- Characterization of ERCC3 mutations in the Chinese hamster ovary 27-1, UV24 and MMC-2 cell linesHana Hall
Laboratory of Molecular Genetics, Cancer Research Institute, Slovak Academy of Sciences, Vlarska 7, 833 91 Bratislava 37, Slovak Republic
Mutat Res 593:177-86. 2006..Since XPB defective human disease is extremely rare, Chinese hamster ovary (CHO) mutant cell lines belonging to the 3rd rodent complementation group (the hamster ERCC3 gene is ..
- The Chinese hamster dihydrofolate reductase replication origin decision point follows activation of transcription and suppresses initiation of replication within transcription unitsTakayo Sasaki
Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, SUNY Upstate Medical University, 750 East Adams St, Syracuse, NY 13210, USA
Mol Cell Biol 26:1051-62. 2006b>Chinese hamster ovary (CHO) cells select specific replication origin sites within the dihydrofolate reductase (DHFR) locus at a discrete point during G1 phase, the origin decision point (ODP)...
- Sar1 promotes vesicle budding from the endoplasmic reticulum but not Golgi compartmentsO Kuge
Cellular Biochemistry and Biophysics Program, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York 10021
J Cell Biol 125:51-65. 1994....
- Disruptions in Golgi structure and membrane traffic in a conditional lethal mammalian cell mutant are corrected by epsilon-COPQ Guo
Department of Biology, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge 02139
J Cell Biol 125:1213-24. 1994..Thus, along with biochemical and yeast genetics methods, mammalian somatic cell mutants can provide powerful tools for the elucidation of the mechanisms underlying intracellular membrane traffic...
- A v-SNARE implicated in intra-Golgi transportM Nagahama
Cellular Biochemistry and Biophysics Program, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York 10021, USA
J Cell Biol 133:507-16. 1996..Antibodies directed against GOS-28 block its ability to bind alpha-SNAP, partially inhibit transport from the cis to the medial cisternae, and do not inhibit budding of COP-coated vesicles, but do accumulate docked uncoated vesicles...
- Cloning and sequencing for the largest subunit of Chinese hamster RNA polymerase II gene: identification of a mutation related to abnormal induction of sister chromatid exchangesK Sugaya
Genome Research Group, National Institute of Radiological Sciences, Chiba, Japan
Gene 194:267-72. 1997..induction of sister chromatid exchanges (SCEs) in the RNA polymerase II largest subunit (RpII LS) gene of the Chinese hamster CHO-KI cell mutant, we have completely sequenced the whole region of the RpII LS cDNAs obtained from normal ..
- Molecular characterization and expression of heparan-sulfate 6-sulfotransferase. Complete cDNA cloning in human and partial cloning in Chinese hamster ovary cellsH Habuchi
Institute for Molecular Science of Medicine, Aichi Medical University, Nagakute, Aichi 480 11, Japan
J Biol Chem 273:9208-13. 1998..The enzyme was purified to apparent homogeneity from the serum-free culture medium of Chinese hamster ovary (CHO) cells (Habuchi, H., Habuchi, O., and Kimata, K. (1995) J. Biol Chem. 270, 4172-4179)...
- Cutting edge: cells that carry A null allele for toll-like receptor 2 are capable of responding to endotoxinH Heine
Maxwell Finland Laboratory for Infectious Diseases, Boston University School of Medicine, MA 02118, USA
J Immunol 162:6971-5. 1999..CD14-transfected Chinese hamster ovary (CHO)-K1 fibroblasts (CHO/CD14) are exquisitely sensitive to endotoxin...
- Polymorphisms of the cell surface receptor control mouse susceptibilities to xenotropic and polytropic leukemia virusesM Marin
Department of Biochemistry, Oregon Health Sciences University, Portland, Oregon 97201 3098, USA
J Virol 73:9362-8. 1999..Furthermore, expression of an X-MLV envelope glycoprotein in Chinese hamster ovary cells interfered efficiently with X-MLV and P-MLV infections mediated by X-receptors that contained ..
- Toll-like receptor 4 imparts ligand-specific recognition of bacterial lipopolysaccharideE Lien
The Maxwell Finland Laboratory for Infectious Diseases, Boston Medical Center, Boston, Massachusetts 02118, USA
J Clin Invest 105:497-504. 2000..RSLA and lipid IVa strongly induced NF-kappaB activity and IL-6 release in Chinese hamster ovary fibroblasts expressing CD14 (CHO/CD14), but these compounds antagonized LPS antagonists in CHO/CD14 ..
- The Sar1 GTPase coordinates biosynthetic cargo selection with endoplasmic reticulum export site assemblyM Aridor
Department of Cell and Molecular Biology, The Scripps Research Institute, La Jolla, California 92037, USA
J Cell Biol 152:213-29. 2001..Our results demonstrate an unanticipated and novel role for Sar1 in linking cargo selection with ER morphogenesis through the generation of transitional tubular ER export sites...
- Cdc6 chromatin affinity is unaffected by serine-54 phosphorylation, S-phase progression, and overexpression of cyclin AMark G Alexandrow
Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Genetics, University of Virginia School of Medicine, Charlottesville, Virginia 22908, USA
Mol Cell Biol 24:1614-27. 2004..To resolve the questions regarding regulation of endogenous Cdc6, we cloned the cDNA encoding the Chinese hamster Cdc6 homolog and specifically focused on analyzing the localizations and chromatin affinities of endogenous ..
- Direct binding of cholesterol to the purified membrane region of SCAP: mechanism for a sterol-sensing domainArun Radhakrishnan
Department of Molecular Genetics, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas 75390, USA
Mol Cell 15:259-68. 2004..The current studies show that cells control their cholesterol content through receptor-ligand interactions and not through changes in the physical properties of the membrane...
- A temperature-sensitive mutation in the WD repeat-containing protein Smu1 is related to maintenance of chromosome integrityKimihiko Sugaya
Radiation Hazards Research Group, National Institute of Radiological Sciences, 4 9 1, Anagawa, Inage Ku, Chiba 263 8555, Japan
Exp Cell Res 306:242-51. 2005..Thus, Smu1 appears to be involved directly or indirectly in DNA replication, activation of cdc2 kinase, spindle assembly, and maintenance of chromosome integrity, reflecting the important roles of Smu1 in cellular function...
- The conserved role of Smu1 in splicing is characterized in its mammalian temperature-sensitive mutantKimihiko Sugaya
Radiation Effect Mechanisms Research Group, National Institute of Radiological Sciences, 4 9 1, Anagawa, Inage Ku, Chiba 263 8555, Japan
J Cell Sci 119:4944-51. 2006..Comparison of the results of perlecan RT-PCR analysis with those of analysis of four other genes suggested that the splicing defect in the perlecan gene is unique and that it is conserved through evolution...
- Enlargement of speckles of SF2/ASF due to loss of function of Smu1 is characterized in the mammalian temperature-sensitive mutantKimihiko Sugaya
Radiation Effect Mechanisms Research Group, National Institute of Radiological Sciences, Chiba, Japan
RNA Biol 8:488-95. 2011..The significant decrease of Smu1 may lead the enlargement of speckles of SF2/ASF. These data show the importance of Smu1 as a regulator of splicing and genome maintenance...
- Retroviral insertional mutagenesis identifies a small protein required for synthesis of diphthamide, the target of bacterial ADP-ribosylating toxinsShihui Liu
Microbial Pathogenesis Section, National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD 20892, USA
Mol Cell 12:603-13. 2003Retroviral insertional mutagenesis was used to produce a mutant Chinese hamster ovary cell line that is completely resistant to several different bacterial ADP-ribosylating toxins...
- Bacterial lipopolysaccharide induces expression of the stress response genes hop and H411H Heine
Maxwell Finland Laboratory for Infectious Diseases, Boston Medical Center, Boston, Massachusetts 02118, USA
J Biol Chem 274:21049-55. 1999CD14-transfected Chinese hamster ovary K1 fibroblasts (CHO/CD14) respond to lipopolysaccharide (LPS) by metabolizing arachidonic acid and with translocation of NF-kappaB to the nucleus...
- Constitutive overexpression of a growth-regulated gene in transformed Chinese hamster and human cellsA Anisowicz
Division of Cancer Genetics, Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Boston, MA 02115
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 84:7188-92. 1987..The human tumor cell cDNA hybridizing with the Chinese hamster clone was isolated, sequenced, and found to have closer similarity to the Chinese hamster gene than to CTAP ..
- [Erythropoietin: biochemical characteristics, biologic effects, indications and results of use in hematology]A M Marmont
II Divisione di Ematologia, Ospedale San Martino, Genova, Italy
Tumori 83:S3-15. 1997..This impedes the recombinant molecule's synthesis in biologic cultures other than mammalian cells (Chinese hamster's ovary cells), and inevitably increases costs. If in vitro glycosilation of E...
- Isolation and characterization of a Chinese hamster ovary mutant cell line with altered sensitivity to vaccinia virus killingC H Bair
Institute of Molecular Biology, Academia Sinica, Nankang, Taiwan, Republic of China
J Virol 70:4655-66. 1996The Chinese hamster ovary (CHO) cell line is nonpermissive for vaccinia virus, and translation of viral intermediate genes was reported to be blocked (A. Ramsey-Ewing and B. Moss, Virology 206:984-993, 1995)...
- Physiological exposure to melatonin supersensitizes the cyclic adenosine 3',5'-monophosphate-dependent signal transduction cascade in Chinese hamster ovary cells expressing the human mt1 melatonin receptorP A Witt-Enderby
Department of Molecular Pharmacology and Biological Chemistry, Northwestern University Institute for Neuroscience, Northwestern University Medical School, Chicago, Illinois 60611, USA
Endocrinology 139:3064-71. 1998..the effects of short exposure to melatonin on the human mt1 (h mt1) melatonin receptor-mediated signaling in Chinese hamster ovary (CHO) cells, and the consequences of an exposure that resembles the physiological pattern of melatonin ..
- Pharmacological characterization of the human histamine H2 receptor stably expressed in Chinese hamster ovary cellsR Leurs
Leiden Amsterdam Center for Drug Research, Department of Pharmacochemistry, Vrije Universiteit, The Netherlands
Br J Pharmacol 112:847-54. 19941. The gene for the human histamine H2 receptor was stably expressed in Chinese hamster ovary (CHO) cells and characterized by [125I]-iodoaminopotentidine binding studies...
- Comparison of HepG2 feeder cells generated by exposure to gamma-rays, X-rays, UV-C light or mitomycin C for ability to activate 7,12-dimethylbenz[a]anthracene in a cell-mediated Chinese hamster V79/HGPRT mutation assayT J Schrader
Postal locator 2202D1, Toxicology Research Division, Food Directorate, Health Canada, 2E, Sir Frederick Banting Research Center, Tunney s Pasture, Ottawa, Ontario, K1A 0L2, Canada
Mutat Res 423:137-48. 1999The cell-mediated Chinese hamster V79/HGPRT mutagenicity assay is an established in vitro testing method...
- Characterization of three non-peptide endothelin receptor ligands using human cloned ETA and ETB receptorsK W Buchan
Division of Pharmacology, Glaxo Research and Development Limited, Ware, Herts
Br J Pharmacol 112:1251-7. 1994..reaction into the mammalian expression vector pcDNA1 and stable cell lines were created by transfection of Chinese hamster ovary cells. 3...
- Elk-1, C/EBPalpha, and Pit-1 confer an insulin-responsive phenotype on prolactin promoter expression in Chinese hamster ovary cells and define the factors required for insulin-increased transcriptionK K Jacob
Department of Medicine, New York University School of Medicine, 550 First Ave, New York, NY 10016, USA
J Biol Chem 276:24931-6. 2001..These studies use phenotypic conversion of Rat2 and Chinese hamster ovary (CHO) cells with transcription factors to identify components required for regulation of prolactin ..
- Potentiating effects of organomercuries on clastogen-induced chromosome aberrations in cultured Chinese hamster cellsH Yamada
Faculty of Pharmaceutical Science, Toyama Medical and Pharmaceutical University, Japan
Mutat Res 290:281-91. 1993..effects of organic and inorganic mercuries on clastogen-induced chromosome aberrations were studied in Chinese hamster CHO K1 cells...
- Phosphorylation of the angiotensin II (AT1A) receptor carboxyl terminus: a role in receptor endocytosisW G Thomas
Baker Medical Research Institute, Melbourne, Australia
Mol Endocrinol 12:1513-24. 1998..Epitope-tagged full-length AT1A receptors, when transiently transfected in Chinese hamster ovary (CHO)-K1 cells, displayed a basal level of phosphorylation that was significantly enhanced by ..
- Characterization and regulation of the human ML1A melatonin receptor stably expressed in Chinese hamster ovary cellsP A Witt-Enderby
Department of Molecular Pharmacology and Biological Chemistry, Northwestern University Medical School, Chicago, Illinois 60611, USA
Mol Pharmacol 50:166-74. 1996..and the signaling pathway and agonist regulation of the human ML1A melatonin receptor stably expressed in Chinese hamster ovary cells. Association of 2-[125I]iodomelatonin binding was maximal by 1...
- Nociceptin activation of the human ORL1 receptor expressed in Chinese hamster ovary cells: functional homology with opioid receptorsA B Fawzi
Department of CNS and Cardiovascular Research, Schering Plough Research Institute, Kenilworth, NJ 07033, USA
Eur J Pharmacol 336:233-42. 1997..To probe the functional homology amongst these receptors, a Chinese hamster ovary (CHO) cell line expressing the human ORL1 receptor has been characterized...
- Chemotaxis of chinese hamster ovary cells expressing the human neutrophil formyl peptide receptor: role of signal transduction molecules and alpha5beta1 integrinH M Miettinen
Department of Microbiology, Montana State University, Bozeman, MT 59717 3520, USA
J Cell Sci 111:1921-8. 1998..b>Chinese hamster ovary (CHO) cells are normally devoid of FPR and unresponsive to fMLP, but when stably transfected with a ..
- Cellular and species resistance to murine amphotropic, gibbon ape, and feline subgroup C leukemia viruses is strongly influenced by receptor expression levels and by receptor masking mechanismsC S Tailor
Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Oregon Health Sciences University, Portland, Oregon 97201 3098, USA
J Virol 74:9797-801. 2000b>Chinese hamster ovary (CHO) cells are resistant to infections by gibbon ape leukemia virus (GALV) and amphotropic murine leukemia virus (A-MLV) unless they are pretreated with tunicamycin, an inhibitor of N-linked glycosylation...
- Sugar transport regulation: comparative characterization of the effect of NADH CoQ reductase deficiency in two cell culture systemsR J Germinario
Lady Davis Institute for Medical Research, Sir Mortimer B Davis Jewish General Hospital, Montreal, Quebec, Canada H3T 1E2
Proc Soc Exp Biol Med 225:116-22. 2000..cells as measured by 2 deoxy D-glucose transport and is readily observed in both the WG750 human and G14 Chinese hamster fibroblast respiration-deficient cell lines when compared with the MCH55 normal human and V79 parental ..
- The effects of a progesterone metabolite, 5 beta-dihydroprogesterone, on oxytocin receptor binding in human myometrial membranesShirley Astle
Department of Biological Sciences, University of Warwick, Coventry, UK
BJOG 110:589-92. 2003..studies in human myometrial membranes prepared from biopsies taken before or after the onset of labour and in Chinese hamster ovary cells expressing the human oxytocin receptor...
- Screening for estrogen and androgen receptor activities in 200 pesticides by in vitro reporter gene assays using Chinese hamster ovary cellsHiroyuki Kojima
Hokkaido Institute of Public Health, Kita 19, Nishi 12, Kita ku, Sapporo 060 0819, Japan
Environ Health Perspect 112:524-31. 2004..hERalpha and hERbeta, and a human androgen receptor (hAR) by highly sensitive transactivation assays using Chinese hamster ovary cells...
- Genotoxicity of aminohydroxynaphthoquinones in bacteria, yeast, and Chinese hamster lung fibroblast cellsLuis Fernando da Costa Medina
Laboratório de Genotoxicidade Instituto Royal Centro de Biotecnologia, Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Sul UFRGS, Porto Alegre, RS, Brazil
Mutat Res 650:140-9. 2008..Genotoxicity of these naphthoquinone compounds was also determined in V79 Chinese hamster lung fibroblast cells using standard Comet, as well as modified Comet assay with the bacterial enzymes ..
- Thyroid-stimulating hormone and cyclic AMP activate p38 mitogen-activated protein kinase cascade. Involvement of protein kinase A, rac1, and reactive oxygen speciesM Pomerance
Unité 486 INSERM, Transduction Hormonale et Régulation Cellulaire, Faculte de Pharmacie, 92296 Chatenay Malabry, France
J Biol Chem 275:40539-46. 2000..TSH caused the phosphorylation of p38-MAPK in Chinese hamster ovary cells stably transfected with the human TSH receptor but not in wild-type Chinese hamster ovary cells...
- Redox cycling and increased oxygen utilization contribute to diquat-induced oxidative stress and cytotoxicity in Chinese hamster ovary cells overexpressing NADPH-cytochrome P450 reductaseKarma C Fussell
Pharmacology and Toxicology, Rutgers University, Piscataway, NJ 08854, USA
Free Radic Biol Med 50:874-82. 2011..cycling was characterized using human recombinant NADPH-cytochrome P450 reductase, rat liver microsomes, and Chinese hamster ovary (CHO) cells constructed to overexpress cytochrome P450 reductase (CHO-OR) and wild-type control cells (..
- In vitro and in vivo functional characterization of bovine vitamin K-dependent gamma-carboxylase expressed in Chinese hamster ovary cellsA Rehemtulla
Genetics Institute, Cambridge, MA 02140
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 90:4611-5. 1993..the vitamin K-dependent gamma-carboxylase cDNA and monitored its ability to improve factor IX processing in Chinese hamster ovary (CHO) cells...
- Both the 5' and 3' noncoding regions of the thyrotropin receptor messenger ribonucleic acid influence the level of receptor protein expression in transfected mamalian cellsA Kakinuma
Thyroid Molecular Biology Unit, Veterans Administration Medical Center, San Francisco, California 94121, USA
Endocrinology 137:2664-9. 1996..expression vector pSV2-NEO-ECE, as well as the 5'3'UTR-truncated cDNA in pSVL, were stably transfected into Chinese hamster ovary cells...
- Clastogenicity, photo-clastogenicity or pseudo-photo-clastogenicity: Genotoxic effects of zinc oxide in the dark, in pre-irradiated or simultaneously irradiated Chinese hamster ovary cellsEric K Dufour
L OREAL Research and Development, Worldwide Safety Department, 92600 Asnières, France
Mutat Res 607:215-24. 2006..a genuine photo-genotoxic effect, we investigated the clastogenicity of ZnO (mean particle size, 100 nm) in Chinese hamster ovary (CHO) cells in the dark (D), in pre-irradiated (PI, i.e...
- Stimulation of 125I-3-iodo-alpha-methyl-L-tyrosine uptake in Chinese hamster ovary (CHO-K1) cells by tyrosine estersNaoto Shikano
Department of Radiological Sciences, Center for Medical Sciences and Center for Humanities and Sciences, Ibaraki Prefectural University of Health Sciences, Inashiki Gun, Ibaraki, Japan
Nucl Med Biol 37:189-96. 2010..expressed in actively proliferating tumors, we made a preliminary investigation of the effects of amino acid esters on enhancement of (125)I-3-iodo-alpha-methyl-L-tyrosine (IMT) uptake via LAT1 in Chinese hamster ovary (CHO-K1) cells.
- Mechanisms of unintended amino acid sequence changes in recombinant monoclonal antibodies expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary (CHO) cellsDonglin Guo
Department of Early Stage Cell Culture, Genentech, Inc, South San Francisco, California 94080, USA
Biotechnol Bioeng 107:163-71. 2010..Recombinant monoclonal antibodies (MAbs) are primarily expressed from Chinese Hamster Ovary (CHO) cells using stably transfected production cell lines...
- Signaling pathways mediating phosphorylation and inactivation of glycogen synthase kinase-3β by the recombinant human δ-opioid receptor stably expressed in Chinese hamster ovary cellsMaria C Olianas
Section of Biochemical Pharmacology, Department of Neuroscience, University of Cagliari, 09042 Cagliari, Italy
Neuropharmacology 60:1326-36. 2011..In the present study, we show that activation of human δ-opioid receptors stably expressed in Chinese hamster ovary (CHO) cells induced a rapid GSK-3β phosphorylation on Ser9 and a significant inhibition of the kinase ..
- The effect of folate deficiency on the hprt mutational spectrum in Chinese hamster ovary cells treated with monofunctional alkylating agentsR F Branda
Department of Medicine and the Vermont Cancer Center, University of Vermont, Burlington, VT 05405, USA
Mutat Res 427:79-87. 1999..with alkylating agents to increase DNA strand breaks and mutant frequency at the hprt locus in Chinese hamster ovary (CHO) cells...
- The GDP-fucose:N-acetylglucosaminide 3-alpha-L-fucosyltransferases of LEC11 and LEC12 Chinese hamster ovary mutants exhibit novel specificities for glycolipid substratesD R Howard
Department of Cell Biology, Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Bronx, New York 10461
J Biol Chem 262:16830-7. 1987..3-alpha-L-fucosyltransferase (alpha (1,3) fucosyltransferase (Fuc-T)) activities expressed by the Chinese hamster ovary cell mutants LEC11 (Fuc-TI) and LEC12 (Fuc-TII) are different enzymes and indicated that Fuc-TI might ..
- A Chinese hamster ovary cell mutant F2A8 utilizes polyprenol rather than dolichol for its lipid-dependent asparagine-linked glycosylation reactionsJ Stoll
Department of Biochemistry, Johns Hopkins University, School of Hygiene and Public Health, Baltimore, Maryland 21205
J Biol Chem 263:10774-82. 1988Previous results suggested that F2A8, a glycosylation mutant of Chinese hamster ovary cells, had a lower amount of dolichyl phosphate available for asparagine-linked glycosylation reactions relative to parental cells...
- Characterization of a Chinese hamster ovary cell line with acquired resistance to the bisdioxopiperazine dexrazoxane (ICRF-187) catalytic inhibitor of topoisomerase IIB B Hasinoff
Faculty of Pharmacy, University of Manitoba, Winnipeg, Canada
Biochem Pharmacol 53:1843-53. 1997A Chinese hamster ovary (CHO) cell line highly resistant to the non-cleavable complex-forming topoisomerase II inhibitor dexrazoxane (ICRF-187, Zinecard) was selected...
- Correlations in palmitoylation and multiple phosphorylation of rat bradykinin B2 receptor in Chinese hamster ovary cellsV Soskic
Institute of Molecular Biotechnology e V, 07745 Jena, Germany
J Biol Chem 274:8539-45. 1999Rat bradykinin B2 receptor from unstimulated Chinese hamster ovary cells transfected with the corresponding cDNA has been isolated, and subsequent mass spectrometric analysis of multiple phosphorylated species and of the palmitoylation ..
- An arrested late endosome-lysosome intermediate aggregate observed in a Chinese hamster ovary cell mutant isolated by novel three-step screeningM Ohashi
Department of Molecular Physiology, National Institute for Physiological Sciences, Okazaki 444 8585, Japan
J Cell Sci 112:1125-38. 1999b>Chinese hamster ovary cell mutants defective in the post-uptake degradation of low-density lipoprotein (LDL) in lysosomes were selected from mutagenized cells by novel three-step screening...
- Transfection of mu MDR 1 inhibits Na(+)-independent Cl-/-HCO3 exchange in Chinese hamster ovary cellsJ G Luz
Program in Molecular Pharmacology and Therapeutics, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, Cornell University, New York, New York 10021
Biochemistry 33:7239-49. 1994..to measure intracellular pH (pHi) for several MDR cell lines constructed by stably transfecting LR73 chinese hamster ovary fibroblasts with mutant and wild type murine MDR 1 genes...
- The Chinese hamster FANCG/XRCC9 mutant NM3 fails to express the monoubiquitinated form of the FANCD2 protein, is hypersensitive to a range of DNA damaging agents and exhibits a normal level of spontaneous sister chromatid exchangeJ B Wilson
Mammalian DNA Repair Laboratory, School of Biological Sciences, Donnan Laboratories, University of Liverpool, Liverpool, L69 7ZD, UK
Carcinogenesis 22:1939-46. 2001..a gene designated XRCC9 (for X-ray Repair Cross Complementing), isolated using a mitomycin C-hypersensitive Chinese hamster cell mutant termed UV40, and subsequently found to be identical to FANCG...
- Human interferon omega 1: isolation of the gene, expression in Chinese hamster ovary cells and characterization of the recombinant proteinG R Adolf
Department of Cell Biology, Ernst Boehringer Institut für Arzneimittelforschung, Bender Co Ges mbH, Vienna, Austria
Biochim Biophys Acta 1089:167-74. 1991..human interferon omega-1 (IFN-omega 1) was isolated from a cosmid library, sequenced and expressed in Chinese hamster ovary (CHO) cells under the control of an SV40-derived promoter/enhancer sequence...
- Transgenic Chinese hamster V79 cell lines which exhibit variable levels of gpt mutagenesisC B Klein
Institute of Environmental Medicine, New York University Medical Center, New York, New York
Environ Mol Mutagen 16:1-12. 1990..coli gpt gene coding for xanthine-guanine phosphoribosyl transferase has been stably transfected into HPRT- Chinese hamster V79 cells...
- Intracellular degradation of bleomycin hydrolase in two Chinese hamster cell lines in relation to their peplomycin susceptibilityC Nishimura
Institute of Applied Microbiology, University of Tokyo, Japan
Biochim Biophys Acta 1012:29-35. 1989The Chinese hamster lung (V79) cell was intrinsically 10-times more resistant to peplomycin, a bleomycin-related antitumor antibiotic, than the Chinese hamster ovary (CHO) cell...
- Identification of human hookworm in failed-treatment cases using Chinese hamsters (Cricetulus griseus) and scanning electron microscopyA C Evans
Research Institute for Diseases in a Tropical Environment, South African Medical Research Council, Nelspruit
J Helminthol 65:67-72. 1991..Thirty-seven, 2 to 6 month old Chinese hamsters (Cricetulus griseus) from a closed, outbred, conventional colony, were each given between 20 and 120 filariform larvae per os...
- Recombinant rat follicle-stimulating hormone; production by Chinese hamster ovary cells, purification and functional characterizationK Hakola
Department of Physiology, University of Turku, Finland
Mol Cell Endocrinol 127:59-69. 1997..hormone (FSH) for in vivo and in vitro studies in the rat, rat recombinant (rec) FSH was produced in Chinese Hamster Ovary (CHO) cells...
- Differential expression of LacdiNAc sequences (GalNAc beta 1-4GlcNAc-R) in glycoproteins synthesized by Chinese hamster ovary and human 293 cellsK Y Do
University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center, Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Oklahoma City 73190, USA
Glycobiology 7:183-94. 1997..We now report that both human 293 cells and Chinese hamster ovary (CHO) cells contain a UDPGalNAc:GlcNAc beta 1,4 N-acetylgalactosaminyltransferase (beta 1,4GalNAcT) ..
- Transport of D-[1-14C]-amino acids into Chinese hamster ovary (CHO-K1) cells: implications for use of labeled d-amino acids as molecular imaging agentsNaoto Shikano
Department of Radiological Sciences, Ibaraki Prefectural University of Health Sciences, 4669 2 Ami, Ami Machi, Inashiki Gun, Ibaraki 300 0394, Japan
Nucl Med Biol 34:659-65. 2007..We examined d-amino acid transport mechanisms in Chinese hamster ovary (CHO-K1) cells because CHO-K1 cells are widely used in biomedical studies and are thought to be useful ..
- Use of NaCl prevents aggregation of recombinant COMP-angiopoietin-1 in Chinese hamster ovary cellsHye Kyung Ju
Bio R and D Center, Genexel Sein, 373 1 Guseong dong, Yuseong Gu, Daejeon 305 701, Republic of Korea
J Biotechnol 143:145-50. 2009..of the variant of Angiopoietin-1 (Ang1), cartilage oligomeric matrix protein (COMP)-Ang1, in recombinant Chinese hamster ovary (CHO) cells, CHO cells were cultivated in shaking flasks...
- Functional studies of bradykinin receptors in Chinese hamster ovary cells stably expressing the human B2 bradykinin receptorS P Zhang
Drug Discovery Research, R W Johnson Pharmaceutical Research Institute, Welsh and McKean Roads, Spring House, PA 19477 0776, USA
Int Immunopharmacol 1:955-65. 2001..b>Chinese hamster ovary (CHO) cells stably expressing the human B2 bradykinin receptor (CHO-B2) were used to characterize the ..
- Lack of mutagenicity of chromium picolinate in the hypoxanthine phosphoribosyltransferase gene mutation assay in Chinese hamster ovary cellsRonald S Slesinski
ENVIRON Health Sciences Institute, 4350 North Fairfax Drive, Suite 300, Arlington, VA 22203, USA
Mutat Res 585:86-95. 2005..that CrPic produced increases in mutations of the hypoxanthine phosphoribosyltransferase (Hprt) gene in Chinese hamster ovary (CHO) cell mutation tests...
- Cellular localization of adenosine A1 receptors in rat forebrain: immunohistochemical analysis using adenosine A1 receptor-specific monoclonal antibodyT Ochiishi
Biosignalling Department, National Institute of Bioscience and Human Technology, Tsukuba, Ibaraki 305 8566, Japan
J Comp Neurol 411:301-16. 1999..Immunocytochemical analysis of Chinese hamster ovarian cells that were transfected stably with rat A1R cDNA showed that their cell bodies were stained ..
- Simian sarcoma-associated virus fails to infect Chinese hamster cells despite the presence of functional gibbon ape leukemia virus receptorsY T Ting
Laboratory of Cellular and Molecular Regulation, National Institute of Mental Health, Bethesda, Maryland 20892, USA
J Virol 72:9453-8. 1998..GALV-S and SSAV have the same host range with the exception of Chinese hamster lung E36 cells, which are susceptible to GALV-S but not SSAV...
- Chinese hamster monomeric carbonyl reductases of the short-chain dehydrogenase/reductase superfamilyTakeshi Miura
Faculty of Pharmacy, Laboratory of Biochemistry, Osaka Ohtani University, Tondabayashi, Osaka, Japan
Chem Biol Interact 178:110-6. 2009b>Chinese hamster monomeric carbonyl reductases (CHCRs) belong to the short-chain dehydrogenase/reductase (SDR) superfamily, which is a family of enzymes that metabolize many endogenous and xenobiotic compounds...
- Molecular cloning and sequence analysis of hamster CENP-A cDNAJavier Figueroa
Departamento de Bioquimica y Biologia Molecular, Facultad de Ciencias, Universidad de Cadiz, 11510 Puerto Real, Cadiz, Spain
BMC Genomics 3:11. 2002..CENP-A works as a component of specialized nucleosomes at centromeres bound to arrays of repeat satellite DNA...
- Genetic instability induced by low doses of x-rays in hamster cellsA Seoane
Centro de Investigaciones en Genética Básica y Aplicada CIGEBA, Facultad de Ciencias Veterinarias, Universidad Nacional de La Plata, La Plata, Argentina
Int J Radiat Biol 83:81-7. 2007..To study the induction of chromosomal instability by very low doses of radiation Chinese Hamster Ovary (CHO) cells were exposed to 10-50 milisieverts (mSv) (approximately 10-50 miligrays (mGy)) of x-rays.
- Lack of evidence that nebivolol is a β₃-adrenoceptor agonistElfaridah P Frazier
Department of Pharmacology and Pharmacotherapy, University of Amsterdam, Meibergdreef 15, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Eur J Pharmacol 654:86-91. 2011..rat urinary bladder (prototypical β₃-adrenoceptor-mediated responses) as well as for cAMP accumulation in Chinese hamster ovary cells stably transfected with the human β-adrenoceptor subtypes...
- Recent improvements in the development of A(2B) adenosine receptor agonistsPier Giovanni Baraldi
Dipartimento di Scienze Farmaceutiche, Universita di Ferrara, Via Fossato di Mortara 17 19, 44100, Ferrara, Italy
Purinergic Signal 5:3-19. 2009..to be potent and selective full agonists in a cyclic adenosine monophosphate (cAMP) functional assay in Chinese hamster ovary (CHO) cells expressing hA(2B) AR...
- Fast association rates suggest a conformational change in the MHC class I molecule H-2Db upon peptide bindingS Springer
Institute of Molecular Medicine, University of Oxford, Oxford OX3 9DS, U K
Biochemistry 37:3001-12. 1998..We have expressed empty soluble H-2Db class I molecules in Chinese hamster ovary (CHO) cells and generated complete sets of association, dissociation, and equilibrium constants of ..
- 11β-hydroxyandrostenedione, the product of androstenedione metabolism in the adrenal, is metabolized in LNCaP cells by 5α-reductase yielding 11β-hydroxy-5α-androstanedioneAmanda C Swart
Department of Biochemistry, University of Stellenbosch, Stellenbosch 7600, South Africa Electronic address
J Steroid Biochem Mol Biol 138:132-42. 2013..the conversion of 11-ketoandrostenedione and 11-ketotestosterone to their respective hydroxy-steroids in Chinese hamster ovary cells...
- Cloning, expression and pharmacological characterization of rabbit adenosine A1 and A3 receptorsR J Hill
Department of Cardiovascular and Metabolic Diseases, Pfizer Inc, Groton, Connecticut, USA
J Pharmacol Exp Ther 280:122-8. 1997..Stable transfection of rabbit A1 or A3 cDNAs in Chinese hamster ovary-K1 cells resulted in high levels of expression of each of the receptors, as demonstrated by high-..
- ERCC1 mutations in UV-sensitive Chinese hamster ovary (CHO) cell linesT Hayashi
Department of Molecular Genetics, Tohoku University, Sendai, Japan
Mutat Res 407:269-76. 1998..Since no human disease associated with ERCC1 has been identified, Chinese hamster ovary (CHO) cell lines defective in ERCC1 are a unique source for characterization of ERCC1 deficiency in ..
- Evaluation of the genotoxic potential of some microbial volatile organic compounds (MVOC) with the comet assay, the micronucleus assay and the HPRT gene mutation assayLudwika Kreja
Institute of Occupational, Social and Environmental Medicine, University of Ulm, Frauensteige 10, D 89075 Ulm, Germany
Mutat Res 513:143-50. 2002..For the study of DNA damage human lung carcinoma epithelial A549 cells, V79 Chinese hamster fibroblasts and human peripheral blood cells were exposed and subjected to the alkaline comet assay (single ..
- Mutagenicity of 7H-dibenzo[c,g]carbazole and its tissue specific derivatives in genetically engineered Chinese hamster V79 cell lines stably expressing cytochrome P450Alena Gabelova
Cancer Research Institute, Department of Mutagenesis and Carcinogenesis, Vlarska, 7, 833 91 Bratislava, Slovak Republic
Mutat Res 517:135-45. 2002Genetically engineered Chinese hamster V79 cell lines with stable expression of human cytochrome P4501A1 and 1A2 were used to characterize the particular form of P450 enzymes capable of activating 7H-dibenzo[c,g]carbazole (DBC) and its ..
- The first luminal domain of vesicular monoamine transporters mediates G-protein-dependent regulation of transmitter uptakeIrene Brunk
Functional Cell Biology, Centre for Anatomy, Charite Universitatsmedizin Berlin, Philippstrasse 12, D 10115 Berlin, Germany
J Biol Chem 281:33373-85. 2006..We show here that no such regulation is observed when VMAT1 or VMAT2 are expressed in Chinese hamster ovary (CHO) cells...
- Expression, purification, and characterization of recombinant mouse nerve growth factor in Chinese hamster ovary cellsLi Xu
Division of Recombinant Biological Products, National Institutes for Food and Drug Control, Beijing, PR China
Protein Expr Purif 104:41-49. 2014..3×10(5)AU/mg against mNGF (the reference standard). Our results showed that a high quality of rmNGF with marked biological activity comparable with mNGF was produced, and laid the basis for further research and development of rmNGF...
- Anchoring of peptide elongation factor EF-1 alpha by phosphatidylinositol at the endoplasmic reticulum membraneY Hayashi
Research Institute for Food Science, Kyoto University
J Biochem 106:560-3. 1989..The cytoplasmic peptide elongation factor, EF-1 alpha, is anchored at the endoplasmic reticulum membrane by phosphatidylinositol via ethanolamine bridging presumably to Asp306 of the protein...
- Use of single cell gel electrophoresis (comet assay) modifications for analysis of DNA damageE Horvathova
Cancer Research Institute, Slovak Academy of Sciences, Department of Mutagenesis and Carcinogenesis, Bratislava
Gen Physiol Biophys 18:70-4. 1999..DNA damage induced by N-methyl-N'-nitro-N-nitrosoguanidine (MNNG) and hydrogen peroxide (H2O2) in Chinese hamster V79 cells, two approaches were used: (1) two pH values of unwinding and electrophoresis solutions (pH > or ..
- Molecular engineering of exocytic vesicle traffic enhances the productivity of Chinese hamster ovary cellsRen Wang Peng
Institute for Chemical and Bioengineering, ETH Zurich, HCI F115, Wolfgang Pauli Strasse 10, CH 8093 Zurich, Switzerland
Biotechnol Bioeng 102:1170-81. 2009..exocytic vesicles and increased the secretory capacity of different therapeutic proteins in Chinese hamster ovary cells up to 40 pg/cell/day...
- The functional purification of P-glycoprotein is dependent on maintenance of a lipid-protein interfaceR Callaghan
Nuffield Department of Clinical Biochemistry, John Radcliffe Hospital, University of Oxford, UK
Biochim Biophys Acta 1328:109-24. 1997..The starting material for purification was plasma membranes from Chinese hamster ovary (CHrB30) cells, overexpressing P-glycoprotein...
- Characterization of E-cadherin endocytosis in isolated MCF-7 and chinese hamster ovary cells: the initial fate of unbound E-cadherinAndrew D Paterson
School for Biomedical Science, The University of Queensland, St Lucia, Brisbane, Australia 4072
J Biol Chem 278:21050-7. 2003..Surface-labeling techniques were used to define the endocytic itinerary of E-cadherin in MCF-7 cells and in Chinese hamster ovary cells stably expressing human E-cadherin...
- Excision repair is required for genotoxin-induced mutagenesis in mammalian cellsBradford Brooks
Department of Pharmacology and Physiology, The George Washington University Medical Center, 2300 Eye Street Northwest, Washington, DC 20037, USA
Carcinogenesis 29:1064-9. 2008..Repair-proficient Chinese hamster ovary cells (AA8), nucleotide excision repair (NER)-deficient (UV-5) and base excision repair (BER)-inhibited ..
- Multi-walled carbon nanotubes (NM401) induce ROS-mediated HPRT mutations in Chinese hamster lung fibroblastsLaura Rubio
Grup de Mutagenesi, Departament de Genetica i de Microbiologia, Facultat de Biociencies, Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona, Bellaterra, Spain
Environ Res 146:185-90. 2016..the ability of multi-walled carbon nanotubes (MWCNT, NM401), to induce mutations in the HPRT gene in Chinese hamster lung (V79) fibroblasts...
- Intermolecular disulfide bonds are not required for the expression of the dimeric state and functional activity of the transferrin receptorE Alvarez
Department of Biochemistry, University of Massachusetts Medical School, Worcester 01655
EMBO J 8:2231-40. 1989..Wild-type and mutated transferrin receptors were expressed in Chinese hamster ovary cells (clone TF-) that lack detectable endogenous transferrin receptors...
- In vitro cytotoxic activities of (+)-usnic acid and (-)-usnic acid on V79, A549, and human lymphocyte cells and their non-genotoxicity on human lymphocytesA T Koparal
Department of Biology, Anadolu University, Eskisehir 26470, Turkey
Nat Prod Res 20:1300-7. 2006..To determine the activities of these acids, we used the MTT assay on V79 (Chinese hamster lung fibroblast like) and A549 (human lung carcinoma epithelial like) cell lines and cytokinesis-blocked ..
- Metabolic Engineering of Chinese Hamster Ovary Cells for Production of HeparinSusan T Sharfstein; Fiscal Year: 2011..a translational and multi-disciplinary research effort aimed at producing heparin in metabolically engineered Chinese hamster ovary (CHO) cells...
- Mechanism and functional role of AKAP79/150 in M current control and excitabilityMark S Shapiro; Fiscal Year: 2010..use a heterologous expression system in which M-channels, receptors and signaling molecules are expressed in Chinese hamster ovary (CHO) cells, preparations of rat and mouse superior cervical ganglia (SCG) and nodose ganglia (NG) ..
- GENETIC CONTROL OF PROTEOGLYCAN METABOLISMJeffrey D Esko; Fiscal Year: 2010..of genetic and biochemical experiments to probe the biosyntheticpathways of heparan sulfate synthesis in Chinese hamster ovary (CHO) cells and mice. Specifically,we plan to execute the following studies: 1...
- Jeffrey D Esko; Fiscal Year: 2016..All cells make heparan sulfate through a common mechanism. Thus, we propose to use Chinese hamster ovary (CHO) cells that are functionally hemizygous for Ext1 and to employ a primary cell- based screen to ..
- Yuandong Peng; Fiscal Year: 2014..IX not only inhibits GP Ib1 association with GEMs domain, but also inhibits GP Ib-IX complex-expressing CHO (Chinese Hamster Ovary) cells interaction with VWF under high shear...
- Neurotrophin Drug Development for Parkinson's DiseaseWilliam M Pardridge; Fiscal Year: 2012..The present research will produce a permanently transfected host cell line using Chinese hamster ovary (CHO) cells that secrete the cTfRMAb-GDNF fusion protein in high amounts so that 200 mg of the fusion ..
- Thiol Specific Fluorogenic Agents for Laser Scanning Confocal MicroscopyXiangming Guan; Fiscal Year: 2010..thiol distribution and thiol density on the cell surface in intact cells will be validated by LSCM with Chinese hamster ovary (CHO) cells under different extents of thiol oxidative stress...
- Genetic Engineering of Cell Lines for BioproductionDerek Jantz; Fiscal Year: 2010..describes a proof-of-principle project to use Precision's genetic engineering technology to optimize Chinese hamster ovary (CHO) cells for the production of protein pharmaceuticals...
- Mixed Kappa-Mu Opioids: Synthesis and EvaluationJohn L Neumeyer; Fiscal Year: 2012..of compounds to couple to G proteins will be determined by measuring [35S]GTPgS binding to membranes from Chinese hamster ovary (CHO) cells that are stably transfected with one of the human opioid receptors...
- Design and Development of Model-based Selection Systems in Mammalian Cell LinesRENATA USAITE BLACK; Fiscal Year: 2011..and experimental approach to computationally identify and experimentally develop a novel selection system in Chinese Hamster Ovary (CHO) cell line...
- GENETIC ANALYSIS OF ENDOCYTOSISMonty Krieger; Fiscal Year: 1990..The specific aims are to isolate and characterize mutant Chinese hamster ovary (CHO) cells with defects in the endocytosis of LDL and to use these mutants to help define the gene ..
- REGULATED ENDOCYTIC TRAFFIC IN FIBROBLASTSTimothy McGraw; Fiscal Year: 2004..To accomplish this goal, we will characterize in Chinese hamster ovary (CHO) cells the endocytic behavior of vpTR, a chimera between the human transferrin receptor and IRAP (..
- GLYCOSYLATION MUTANTS OF ANIMAL CELLSPamela Stanley; Fiscal Year: 1999..The long term experimental strategy has been to isolate Chinese hamster ovary (CHO) cell mutants with altered glycosylation patterns, and to use the mutants in both functional ..
- Novel Strategy for Animal Model Testing of HCMV VaccinesMark Schleiss; Fiscal Year: 2007..A subunit vaccine based on purified recombinant glycoprotein B (gB), expressed in Chinese hamster ovary (CHO) cells, is currently being tested in clinical trials...
- MEMBRANE PROTEOGLYCANS OF CHINESE HAMSTER OVARY CELLSKAREN BAME; Fiscal Year: 1991..b>Chinese hamster ovary (CHO) cells have cell surface proteoglycans which appear to be shed into the media...
- REGULATORY CELL MUTANTS IN CHOLESTEROL BIOSYNTHESISTa Yuan Chang; Fiscal Year: 1991In wild-type (WT) Chinese hamster ovary (CHO) cells, removal of low density lipoprotein (LDL) from growth medium causes a large activity increase in LDL receptor and various cholesterogenic enzymes...
- IMMUNOLOGICAL ANALYSIS OF LDL RECEPTOR DEFECTIVE CELLSMonty Krieger; Fiscal Year: 1992..receptors determine their function will be examined in detail in wild-type and LDL receptor-deficient mutant Chinese hamster ovary (CHO) cells...
- Increased production of protein from senescent cellsThomas Primiano; Fiscal Year: 2007..as monoclonal antibodies (Mabs), are produced from traditional hybridoma cultures or genetically engineered Chinese hamster ovary (CHO) cells using large scale : bioreactors...
- DEVELOPMENT OF CFTR AS A THERAPEUTIC PROTEINAlan Smith; Fiscal Year: 1991..DNA will be transfected into C127, Chinese hamster ovary (CHO) cells, and cells capable of apocrine secretion...
- FUNCTIONAL CLONING OF PROTEINS USED IN GLUT4 TRAFFICKINGJONATHAN BOGAN; Fiscal Year: 2002..and rapidly measure changes in the relative proportion of GLUT4 present at the surface of 3T3-L1 and Chinese hamster ovary cells...
- REGULATION OF RHO AND RAC BY MUSCARINIC RECEPTORSCarol Williams; Fiscal Year: 2003..We established Chinese hamster ovary (CHO) cells stably co-expressing human M3 mAChR and hemagglutinin-tagged RhoA or Rac1 proteins which ..
- PHARMACOGENETICS OF DRUG AND CARCINOGEN METABOLISMDavid Hein; Fiscal Year: 2009..and NAT2 on ABP and IQ genotoxicity through stable transfection of human NAT1 or NAT2 variant alleles into Chinese hamster ovary cells transfected with human CYP1A1 or CYP1B1;determine the relative level of NAT1 and NAT2 expression ..
- Development of a novel production platform for complex recombinant biotherapeuticJOHN S LOLLAR; Fiscal Year: 2012..Although mammalian cells such as Chinese hamster ovary cells and baby hamster kidney cells can faithfully biosynthesize most human proteins, the efficiency is ..
- Hypoxia-Perfusion Bioreactor for Stem Cell ApplicationsTODD A MCADAMS; Fiscal Year: 2010..Such applications include hybridoma culture for monoclonal antibody (MAb) production and Chinese Hamster Ovary (CHO) cell culture for production of recombinant proteins...
- Polymorphic variants of human DNA glycosylase NEIL2 and lung cancer susceptibilitTapas K Hazra; Fiscal Year: 2010..recently identified oxidized base-specific DNA glycosylase, increases mutation frequency in the hprt gene of Chinese hamster V79 lung cell line as well as human lung cell line A549...
- System for Rapid Generation of Aptamers for Transplant TherapiesKAREN QIAN; Fiscal Year: 2010..be carried out using purified extracellular domain of the CD34 protein from mammalian cell expression system (Chinese Hamster Ovary cells) such that the structure and post-translational modifications are conserved...
- Mammalian Mitochondrial One-Carbon MetabolismDEAN RAMSAY APPLING; Fiscal Year: 2010..The experimental design includes isolation of human and rodent cDNAs and expression in Chinese hamster ovary cells to confirm localization to mitochondria...
- Development of Superactive Analogs of FSH for Human InfertilityBRUCE DALE WEINTRAUB; Fiscal Year: 2013..We have also achieved development of a stable Chinese Hamster Ovary (CHO) cell line producing high levels of the final TR4401 analog;optimization of large scale bioreactor ..
- Searching for a New Fanconi Anemia-BRCA Pathway Gene on Chromosome 11pNIALL GEORGE HOWLETT; Fiscal Year: 2010..We have recently identified a Chinese Hamster Ovary mutant CHO UV-1, which has cellular characteristics indistinguishable from FA patient cells defective ..
- Study of Actinbacillus Actinomycetemcomitans VirulenceJoseph M DiRienzo; Fiscal Year: 2012..in the assembly, intracellular transport and cytotoxicity of CdtB, (3) to use the cdt subunit mutants and Chinese hamster ovary (CHO) cell mutants to obtain detailed information about specific subunit functions and interactions in ..
- HTP chemical genomic screens to identify positive regulators of the Unfolded ProtRandal J Kaufman; Fiscal Year: 2010..In our preliminary studies, we have successfully screened a 66,000 compound library with Chinese Hamster Ovary (CHO) cell lines stably expressing luciferase constructs that report individually on the IRE1-XBP1 or ..
- Leishmaniasis treatment: Macrophage scavenger receptorROBERT O apos MARA RYAN; Fiscal Year: 2010..b>Chinese hamster ovary cells transfected with SR-A will be employed in binding experiments designed to measure the SR-A ..
- Engineering Escherichia coli for glycosylation of complex human proteinsADAM CHARLES FISHER; Fiscal Year: 2012..Unfortunately, all eukaryotic hosts - including Chinese hamster ovary cells, plant cells, insect cells, or even genetically engineered yeast - introduce nonhuman glycoforms ..
- An Immunoadhesin Therapy for Inhalational AnthraxKEITH WYCOFF; Fiscal Year: 2010..and then, to test, by direct comparison in a pivotal rabbit study, the performance of tobacco-derived and Chinese hamster ovary (CHO) cell-derived PBI-220...
- IMMUNOLOGY OF INFECTION WITH NEISSERIA GONORRHOEAEPeter Rice; Fiscal Year: 2003..H that bind to Por will be identified using recombinant factor H (rH) deletion mutant proteins' generated in Chinese hamster ovary (CHO) cell lines...
- Fluorescent and Chemiluminescent Cyclooctyne Probes for Imaging GlycosylationYili Shi; Fiscal Year: 2013..The fluorescent cyclooctyne probe will be used to quantify sialic acid content on the surface of Chinese hamster ovary cells (Aim 3)...
- MECHANISMS OF MICROCYSTIN-LR HEPATOTOXICITYVal Beasley; Fiscal Year: 1993..intracellularly exposed cells, including hepatocytes lacking bile acid carriers, L929 fibroblasts, and Chinese hamster ovary cells, respond to tritiated dihydro-microcystin in the same manner as hepatocytes...
- Adrenergic activation of NHE requires PLD in CCL39 cellsJOSEPH PROVOST; Fiscal Year: 2006..Preliminary research in our laboratory has identified a PLD activity in Chinese hamster lung fibroblasts (CCL39) that is stimulated by the alphal-adrenergic agonist phenylephrine (PE)...
- GLYCOSYLATION MECHANISMSCARLOS HIRSCHBERG; Fiscal Year: 2000..plasmids, containing cDNAs of the Golgi UDP-Galactose and CMPNeuAc transporters, from transfectants of mutant Chinese hamster ovary cells, which are deficient in the above transport activities...
- MEMBRANE TOPOLOGY AND BIOSYNTHESIS OF GLYCOSAMINOGLYCANSCARLOS HIRSCHBERG; Fiscal Year: 2002..This will be used to transfect and to study the resulting phenotype of wild type and mutant Chinese hamster ovary cells and to prepare antibodies...
- TONIC ACTIVITY OF ADENOSINE A1-ADENOSINE RECEPTORSJohn Shryock; Fiscal Year: 2003..have demonstrated the presence of agonist-independent activity of A1-adenosine receptors both in transfected Chinese hamster ovary cells and in membranes prepared from rat epididymal adipose tissue...
- Characterization of cell clones resistant to HIVRichard Sutton; Fiscal Year: 2007..We mutagenized the partially haploid Chinese hamster ovary (CHO) K1 cell line, performed repeated transductions using HIV-eGFP(VSV G) followed by negative cell ..
- DNA TOPOISOMERASE ACTIVITY AND CANCER THERAPYDaniel Sullivan; Fiscal Year: 1992..The multiple drug resistance of the Chinese hamster ovary (CHO) TAM-16C2 cell fine appears to reside in, as yet, poorly defined nuclear factors...
- AUTOMATED KARYOTYPING SYSTEMDavid Patterson; Fiscal Year: 1990..of the human chromosomes, the mapping of over 100 human genes using somatic cell hybrids between human and Chinese hamster cells, the isolation and analysis of chromosomal rearrangements associated with various malignancies, and ..
- BIOMEDICAL RESEARCH SUPPORT GRANTADRIANNE ROGERS; Fiscal Year: 1991..of the human chromosomes, the mapping of over 100 human genes using somatic cell hybrids between human and Chinese hamster cells, the isolation and analysis of chromosomal rearrangements associated with various malignancies, and ..
- RADIATION INDUCED DIVISION DELAY AND CELL SURVIVALMARTIN SCHNEIDERMAN; Fiscal Year: 1991The long-range goal of this research is to identify and isolate molecules synthesized by Chinese hamster ovary (CHO-Kl) cells during a radiation-induced division delay...
- POLY (ADP-RIBOSE) AND REPAIR OF RADIATION INDUCED DAMAGETHOMAS STAMATO; Fiscal Year: 1993..To answer this question we have isolated Chinese hamster ovary cell mutants (PADR) that are deficient in pADPR synthesis and find that these mutants are also ..
- ANANDAMIDE/THC INDUCED ARACHIDONIC ACID RELEASESumner Burstein; Fiscal Year: 1999..The recent reports on the increasing use of marihuana, especially among preadolescents, has again focussed attention on efforts to understand the actions of this drug. ..
- TOPOISOMERASE II EXPRESSION IN DRUG RESISTANCEShu wing Ng; Fiscal Year: 2001..In addition, one cis-element and its respective binding activity was identified in the Chinese hamster top IIalpha promoter and it bears resemblance to a novel inhibitory element in the c-erbB2 promoter...
- GENES CONTROLLING LDL RECEPTOR STRUCTURE AND FUNCTIONMonty Krieger; Fiscal Year: 2003..ldlBp and ldlCp, which were identified by expression cloning from recessive LDL receptor (LDLR)-defective Chinese hamster ovary (CHO) cell mutants, ldlB and ldlC, play critical roles in controlling intralumenal Golgi processing ..
- ISOPRENOID COMPOUNDS & THE CELL REPLICATION CYCLEANDREW KANDUTSCH; Fiscal Year: 1990..b>Chinese hamster ovary (CHO) cell cultures fractionated by centrifugal elutriation into cells in G1, S and G2+M phases of the ..
- DELAYED MUTATION & SECTORING IN MAMMALIAN CELLSTHOMAS STAMATO; Fiscal Year: 1992We have found that mutagen treatment of single Chinese hamster ovary cells produces mutant mosaic (sectored) colonies containing both glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase (G6PD) deficient mutant and wild-type cells in the relative ..
- SOMATIC CELL GENETIC ANALYSIS OF PURINE SYNTHESISDavid Patterson; Fiscal Year: 2001..regulation of the pathway, and propose to use a novel set of reagents and capabilities, including human and Chinese hamster cDNA and genomic clones, antibodies recognizing functional domains of the proteins carrying out the fist ..
- MECHANISMS OF FRACTIONATED HYPERTHERMIAAndrei Laszlo; Fiscal Year: 1990..of hsp70 in the phenomenon of thermotolerance by a systematic characterization of heat resistant variants of Chinese hamster fibroblasts that overproduce the hsp70...
- RADIATION ASSOCIATED GENE PRODUCTSWENGANG CHOU; Fiscal Year: 1992..Initially, a wild type of Chinese hamster ovary (CHO) cell line and its X-ray sensitive mutants (xrs) will be used as the model system...
- Quantitative Array Piezoelectric Microcantilever SensorsWAN SHIH; Fiscal Year: 2004..application with (1) transient protein expression of a recombinant protein, alkaline phosphatase (SEAP) in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells (CHO) during growth in a bioreactor, and (2) early detection of streptococcus at ultra low ..
- EGF RECEPTOR IN NORMALIZED MULTIDRUG-RESISTANT CELLSMARIAN MEYERS; Fiscal Year: 1991Multidrug-resistant human neuroblastoma, Chinese hamster lung, and mouse tumor cells are cross-resistant to a wide variety of agents, such as vincristine and actinomycin D, and have decreased drug permeability...
- Identification of the chlamydial adhesin and receptorREYNALDO CARABEO; Fiscal Year: 2005..A recently isolated Chinese hamster ovary (CHO) mutant clone that arose from random chemical mutagenesis of the CHO-K1 cell line and selection of ..
- Specification of Mammalian Replication OriginsDavid Gilbert; Fiscal Year: 2005..We have exploited a cell-free replication system in which Chinese hamster ovary (CHO) cell nuclei staged at various times during G 1-phase are stimulated to initiate replication by ..
- Renal Dopamine Receptor and RegulationPedro Jose; Fiscal Year: 2006..of GRK4 enhances the ability of D1 receptors to stimulate adenylyl cyclase activity Expression studies in Chinese hamster ovary cells show that the gene variants of GRK4y constitutively impair D1 receptor function...
- GENETIC DISSECTION OF OCULAR CONNECTIVE TISSUESRobert Church; Fiscal Year: 1980..Antibodies to human and mouse ocular cells will be raised in mice and Chinese hamsters, respectively, by immunizations with unique "ocular-fibroblastic" hybrids known to contain ideally one or a ..
- Heparan Sulfate--a Novel Target for Cancer TherapeuticsJeffrey Esko; Fiscal Year: 2004..Validate the heparan sulfate biosynthetic pathway as a target for cancer drug therapy. Previous studies of Chinese hamster ovary cells suggest that ablation of heparan sulfate formation prevents tumor formation in athymic mice...
- EFFECTS OF NEW ANTICANCER DRUGS ON THE CELL CYCLEZbigniew Darzynkiewicz; Fiscal Year: 1991..will be investigated on: A) three different cell lines (L1210 murine leukemia, Friend murine erythroleukemia, Chinese hamster ovary (CH0) cells); B) normal human lymphocytes stimulated by mitogen; and C) multicellular tumor spheroid (..
- Student Travel to the Environmental Mutagen SocietyMichael Plewa; Fiscal Year: 2002..Awards will be made without regard to gender, race or ethnicity. ..
- Student Travel to the Environmental Mutagen SocietyMichael Plewa; Fiscal Year: 2003..Awards will be made without regard to gender, race or ethnicity or disability. ..
- Role of MRP2 and MRP4 in renal organic anion excretionRYAN PELIS; Fiscal Year: 2007..unreadable] [unreadable] [unreadable]..
- Student Travel to the Environmental Mutagen SocietyMichael Plewa; Fiscal Year: 2004..Awards will be made without regard to gender, race, ethnicity or disability. ..
- MAMMALIAN CELLS EXPRESSING CYTOMEGALOVIRUS ANTIGENSPatent Number: WO2016067239-A1; Date:2016-05-06
- METHODS OF DIFFERENTIATING STEM CELLS BY MODULATING MIR-124Patent Number: JP2016507218-A; Date:2016-03-10
- NOVEL HYBRID PROMOTER AND RECOMBINANT VECTOR COMPRISING THE SAMEPatent Number: JP2016104017-A; Date:2016-06-09
- EXPRESSION PROCESSPatent Number: JP2016517691-A; Date:2016-06-20
- THYMIC STROMAL LYMPHOPOIETIN FRAGMENTS AND USES THEREOFPatent Number: JP2016522165-A; Date:2016-07-28
- Methods and Compositions for Producing Double Allele Knock OutsPatent Number: JP2016524918-A; Date:2016-08-22
- Recombinant vector for enhancing target gene-expression and use thereofPatent Number: KR1020160038280-A; Date:2016-04-07
- Expression processPatent Number: KR1020160003705-A; Date:2016-01-11
- COMPOSITIONS AND METHODS FOR DETECTING AND QUANTIFYING HOST CELL PROTEIN IN CELL LINES AND RECOMBINANT POLYPEPTIDE PRODUCTSPatent Number: KR1020160054559-A; Date:2016-05-16
- DETECTION OF CHO-MIF CONTAMINATIONSPatent Number: WO2016026956-A1; Date:2016-02-25
- Mammalian cells expressing cytomegalovirus antigensPatent Number: EP3015475-A1; Date:2016-05-04
- Production forecast method of recombinant protein that uses biomarkerPatent Number: JP2016059359-A; Date:2016-04-25
- PRODUCTS AND METHODS FOR ENHANCED TRANSGENE EXPRESSION AND PROCESSINGPatent Number: JP2016504922-A; Date:2016-02-18
- STABILIZED INSULIN-LIKE GROWTH FACTOR POLYPEPTIDESPatent Number: JP2016501025-A; Date:2016-01-18
- NOVEL CHO INTEGRATION SITES AND USES THEREOFPatent Number: WO2016064999-A1; Date:2016-04-28
- USE OF VITAMINS AND VITAMIN METABOLIC GENES AND PROTEINS FOR RECOMBINANT PROTEIN PRODUCTION IN MAMMALIAN CELLSPatent Number: WO2016156574-A1; Date:2016-10-06
- METHOD FOR CONTROLLING THE ACTIVITY OF IMMUNOLOGICALLY FUNCTIONAL MOLECULEPatent Number: EP3031917-A1; Date:2016-06-15
- PROTEASE SCREENING METHODS AND PROTEASES IDENTIFIED THEREBYPatent Number: EP3034607-A1; Date:2016-06-22
- HOST CELL PROTEIN MODIFICATIONPatent Number: WO2016138467-A1; Date:2016-09-01
- COMPOSITIONS AND METHODS FOR DETECTING AND QUANTIFYING HOST CELL PROTEIN IN CELL LINES AND RECOMBINANT POLYPEPTIDE PRODUCTSPatent Number: EP3044323-A2; Date:2016-07-20
- PREDICTING GENETICALLY STABLE RECOMBINANT PROTEIN PRODUCTION IN EARLY CELL LINE DEVELOPMENTPatent Number: WO2016075216-A1; Date:2016-05-19
- PREDICTING PRODUCTIVITY IN EARLY CELL LINE DEVELOPMENTPatent Number: WO2016075217-A1; Date:2016-05-19
- DNA-BINDING DOMAIN, NON-FUCOSYLATED AND PARTIALLY FUCOSYLATED PROTEINS, AND METHODS THEREOFPatent Number: WO2016075662-A2; Date:2016-05-19
- METHODS AND COMPOSITIONS FOR PRODUCING DOUBLE ALLELE KNOCK OUTSPatent Number: EP3022304-A1; Date:2016-05-25
- PROMOTER AND REGULATORY ELEMENTS FOR IMPROVED EXPRESSION OF HETEROLOGOUS GENES IN HOST CELLSPatent Number: WO2016061240-A1; Date:2016-04-21
- STABILIZED INSULIN-LIKE GROWTH FACTOR POLYPEPTIDESPatent Number: KR1020150095879-A; Date:2015-08-21
- METHOD OF ESTABLISHING MODIFIED HOST CELLPatent Number: KR1020150065812-A; Date:2015-06-15
- LOW FUCOSE CELL LINES AND USES THEREOFPatent Number: KR1020140096988-A; Date:2014-08-06
- IMPROVED RECOMBINANT PROTEIN EXPRESSION USING A HYBRID CHEF1 PROMOTERPatent Number: KR1020150126399-A; Date:2015-11-11
- Methods to generate host cells having improved propertiesPatent Number: WO2014058025-A; Date:2014-04-17
- RECOMBINANT POLYPEPTIDE PRODUCTION METHODPatent Number: KR1020140015506-A; Date:2014-02-06
- PRODUCTION OF RECOMBINANT PROTEINS WITH SIMPLE GLYCOFORMSPatent Number: KR1020140111657-A; Date:2014-09-19
- NOVEL INTRON SEQUENCESPatent Number: WO2014102101-A1; Date:2014-07-03
- NOVEL EUKARYOTIC CELLS AND METHODS FOR RECOMBINANTLY EXPRESSING A PRODUCT OF INTERESTPatent Number: WO2015092737-A1; Date:2015-06-25
- HLA G-MODIFIED CELLS AND METHODSPatent Number: JP2015529457-A; Date:2015-10-08
- Vector which has Kozak sequence and cell introducing the samePatent Number: JP2015133920-A; Date:2015-07-27
- Anti-Glypican 3 Antibody with Improved Plasma KineticsPatent Number: JP2014005292-A; Date:2014-01-16
- PROTEASE SCREENING METHODS AND PROTEASES IDENTIFIED THEREBYPatent Number: JP2015062422-A; Date:2015-04-09
- Reduction of formation of amidated amino acids in cell lines for protein expressionPatent Number: JP2015519884-A; Date:2015-07-16
- ANTIBODY COMPOSITIONPatent Number: JP2015131807-A; Date:2015-07-23
- PRODUCTION OF RECOMBINANT PROTEINS WITH SIMPLE GLYCOFORMSPatent Number: JP2015503360-A; Date:2015-02-02
- COMPOSITIONS AND METHODS FOR IMPROVED GLYCOPROTEIN SIALYLATIONPatent Number: JP2015057059-A; Date:2015-03-26
- NOVEL HYBRID PROMOTER AND RECOMBINANT VECTOR COMPRISING THE SAMEPatent Number: JP2014502159-A; Date:2014-01-30
- ANTIBODY COMPOSITIONPatent Number: JP2014043455-A; Date:2014-03-13
- CHO-GMT RECOMBINANT PROTEIN EXPRESSIONPatent Number: KR1020140124789-A; Date:2014-10-27
- Expression CassettePatent Number: JP2015501642-A; Date:2015-01-19
- Characterization of CHO-MIF gene and protein, and use thereofPatent Number: JP2014530361-A; Date:2014-11-17
- Recombinant expression vector elements(rEVEs) for enhancing expression of recombinant proteins in host cellsPatent Number: KR1020140001229-A; Date:2014-01-06
- CHROMOSOMAL LANDING PADS AND RELATED USESPatent Number: JP2014511697-A; Date:2014-05-19
- CHROMOSOMAL LANDING PADS AND RELATED USESPatent Number: KR1020140019430-A; Date:2014-02-14
- LOW FUCOSE CELL LINES AND USES THEREOFPatent Number: JP2014509850-A; Date:2014-04-24
- RECOMBINANT EXPRESSION VECTOR ELEMENTS (REVES) FOR ENHANCING EXPRESSION OF RECOMBINANT PROTEINS IN HOST CELLSPatent Number: JP2014012014-A; Date:2014-01-23
- EXPRESSION CASSETTEPatent Number: KR1020140113666-A; Date:2014-09-24
- CELL DIFFERENTIATION MARKER AND ITS USESPatent Number: WO2015059044-A2; Date:2015-04-30
- ENHANCED TRANSGENE EXPRESSION AND PROCESSINGPatent Number: KR1020150123803-A; Date:2015-11-04
- HLA G-MODIFIED CELLS AND METHODSPatent Number: EP2880054-A2; Date:2015-06-10
- NOVEL EUKARYOTIC CELLS AND METHODS FOR RECOMBINANTLY EXPRESSING A PRODUCT OF INTERESTPatent Number: WO2015092735-A1; Date:2015-06-25
- Method for recombinant protein production in mammalian cellsPatent Number: EP2829608-A1; Date:2015-01-28
- METHOD FOR RECOMBINANT PROTEIN PRODUCTION IN MAMMALIAN CELLSPatent Number: WO2015011172-A1; Date:2015-01-29
- Reduction of formation of amidated amino acids in cell lines for protein expressionPatent Number: KR1020140145196-A; Date:2014-12-22
- Protease screening methods and proteases identified therebyPatent Number: KR1020150033726-A; Date:2015-04-01
- HLA G-MODIFIED CELLS AND METHODSPatent Number: KR1020150038467-A; Date:2015-04-08
- THYMIC STROMAL LYMPHOPOIETIN FRAGMENTS AND USES THEREOFPatent Number: WO2014162007-A2; Date:2014-10-09
- EXPRESSION PROCESSPatent Number: WO2014177826-A1; Date:2014-11-06
- HETEROLOGOUS INTRON WITHIN AN IMMUNOGLOBULIN DOMAINPatent Number: WO2014102100-A1; Date:2014-07-03
- Protease screening methods and proteases identified therebyPatent Number: KR1020150115968-A; Date:2015-10-14
- PRODUCTION OF THERAPEUTIC PROTEINS IN GENETICALLY MODIFIED MAMMALIAN CELLSPatent Number: WO2014097113-A2; Date:2014-06-26
- ANTI-GLYPICAN-3 ANTIBODY HAVING IMPROVED KINETICS IN PLASMAPatent Number: KR1020150126724-A; Date:2015-11-12
- STABILIZED INSULIN-LIKE GROWTH FACTOR POLYPEPTIDESPatent Number: WO2014097116-A1; Date:2014-06-26
- EXPRESSION SYSTEMPatent Number: WO2014068048-A1; Date:2014-05-08
- RECOMBINANT POLYPEPTIDE PRODUCTION METHODPatent Number: EP2695947-A1; Date:2014-02-12
- DNA CONSTRUCTPatent Number: WO2015033086-A1; Date:2015-03-12
- METHOD OF ESTABLISHING MODIFIED HOST CELLPatent Number: EP2921554-A1; Date:2015-09-23