Alias: Bjerkandera versicolor, Boletus versicolor, Boletus versicolor L. 1753, Coriolus versicolor, Microporus versicolor, Poria versicolor, Trametes versicolor (L.) Lloyd 1920
Publications178 found, 100 shown here
- Effects of tertiary treatment by fungi on organic compounds in a kraft pulp mill effluentTeresa Rocha-Santos
ISEIT Viseu, Instituto Piaget, Estrada do Alto do Gaio, Galifonge, 3515 776, Lordosa, Viseu, Portugal
Environ Sci Pollut Res Int 17:866-74. 2010..the first that reports an evaluation of the effects of a tertiary treatment by fungi (Pleurotus sajor caju, Trametes versicolor and Phanerochaete chrysosporium and Rhizopus oryzae) on individual organic compounds of a Eucalyptus ..
- Potential for bioremediation of agro-industrial effluents with high loads of pesticides by selected fungiPanagiotis A Karas
Department of Biochemistry and Biotechnology, University of Thessaly, Larisa, Greece
Biodegradation 22:215-28. 2011..Three white rot fungi (WRF) (Phanerochaete chrysosporium, Trametes versicolor, Pleurotus ostreatus) and an Aspergillus niger strain were tested in straw extract medium (StEM) and soil ..
- Purification and characterization of an extracellular laccase from the edible mushroom Lentinula edodes, and decolorization of chemically different dyesM Nagai
Iwate Biotechnology Research Center, 22 174 4 Narita, Kitakami, Iwate 024 0003, Japan
Appl Microbiol Biotechnol 60:327-35. 2002..homology to the N-terminal sequences determined for laccases from Phlebia radiata, Trametes villosa, and Trametes versicolor, but only low similarity was observed to a previously reported laccase from L. edodes...
- Cloning and sequencing of a gene encoding cellobiose dehydrogenase from Trametes versicolorT J Dumonceaux
Department of Natural Resource Sciences, McGill University, Ste Anne de Bellevue, Canada
Gene 210:211-9. 1998Cellobiose dehydrogenase (CDH) is an enzyme produced under lignocellulose-degrading conditions by Trametes versicolor strain 52J (Tv) and several other wood-degrading fungi, including Phanerochaete chrysosporium (Pc)...
- Immobilization of laccase on polymer grafted polytetrafluoroethylene membranes for biosensor constructionEvren Tastan
Istanbul Technical University, Molecular Biology Genetics and Biotechnology Program, MOBGAM, 34469 Maslak, Istanbul, Turkey
Talanta 84:524-30. 2011In this study, Trametes versicolor laccase was immobilized on polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) membranes using two different techniques, entrapment to gelatin and covalent immobilization to the surface...
- Metabolites from the biodegradation of triphenylmethane dyes by Trametes versicolor or laccaseNúria Casas
Departament d Enginyeria Quimica, Escola Tecnica Superior d Enginyeria, Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona, 08193 Bellaterra, Spain
Chemosphere 75:1344-9. 2009The feasibility of degrading triphenylmethane dyes by Trametes versicolor and laccase has been investigated for the following dyes: Acid Fuchsin, Brilliant Green 1, Basic Fuchsin, Methyl Green or Acid Green 16...
- Biologically active compounds from Aphyllophorales (polypore) fungiJordan K Zjawiony
Department of Pharmacognosy and National Center for Natural Product Research, Research Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, School of Pharmacy, The University of Mississippi, University, Mississippi 38677 1848, USA
J Nat Prod 67:300-10. 2004..including polypores such as Ganoderma lucidum (Reishi or Ling Zhi), Laetiporus sulphureus (Chicken-of-the-Woods), Trametes versicolor (Yun Zhi), Grifola umbellata (Zhu Lin), Inonotus obliquus (Chaga), and Wolfiporia cocos (Hoelen).
- Antifungal and antibacterial activities of Araucaria araucana (Mol.) K. Koch heartwood lignansCarlos L Cespedes
Laboratorio de Química Ecológica, Instituto de Quimica, Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Mexico, Ciudad Universitaria, Coyoacan 04510, Mexico D F, Mexico
Z Naturforsch C 61:35-43. 2006..and for the white rooting and staining fungi Mucor miehei, Paecilomyces variotii, Ceratocystis pilifera, Trametes versicolor, and Penicillium notatum, and in addition, the MeOH extract was evaluated against Aspergillus niger, ..
- Influence of growth regulators and elicitors on cell growth and α-tocopherol and pigment productions in cell cultures of Carthamus tinctorius LSmita P Chavan
Department of Botany, University of Pune, Pune, Maharashtra, India
Appl Microbiol Biotechnol 89:1701-7. 2011The present study examined the effects of plant growth hormones, incubation period, biotic (Trametes versicolor, Mucor sp...
- Extracellular oxidative enzyme production and PAH removal in soil by exploratory mycelium of white rot fungiC Novotny
Laboratory of Experimental Mycology, Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic, Praha, Czech Republic
Biodegradation 10:159-68. 1999Selected strains of three species of white rot fungi, Pleurotus ostreatus, Phanerochaete chrysosporium and Trametes versicolor, were grown in sterilized soil from straw inocula...
- Inhibition of the proteasome strongly affects cadmium stimulated laccase activity in Trametes versicolorM Staszczak
Department of Biochemistry, Maria Curie Skłodowska University, pl M Curie Skłodowskiej 3, 20 031 Lublin, Poland
Biochimie 87:755-62. 2005..pathway is involved in the regulation of laccase production by the efficient lignin-degrading basidiomycete Trametes versicolor in response to cadmium...
- Characterization of a novel manganese peroxidase-lignin peroxidase hybrid isozyme produced by Bjerkandera species strain BOS55 in the absence of manganeseT Mester
Division of Industrial Microbiology, Department of Food Technology and Nutrition Sciences, Wageningen Agricultural University, P O Box 8129, 6700 EV Wageningen, The Netherlands
J Biol Chem 273:15412-7. 1998..The results suggest that this single isozyme is a hybrid between MnP and LiP found in other white rot fungi. The N-terminal amino acid sequence showed a very high homology to those of both MnP and LiP isozymes from Trametes versicolor.
- Increase of laccase activity during interspecific interactions of white-rot fungiPetr Baldrian
Laboratory of Biochemistry of Wood rotting Fungi, Institute of Microbiology, Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic, Vídeíská 1083, Prague 4, Czech Republic
FEMS Microbiol Ecol 50:245-53. 2004..Laccase activity in cultures of Trametes versicolor and Pleurotus ostreatus increased significantly after the introduction of soil fungi, bacteria and yeasts ..
- Biodegradation of benzo[a]pyrene with immobilized laccase: genotoxicity of the products in HaCat and A3 cellsXiaoke Hu
Department of Biology, Jackson State University, Jackson, Mississippi
Environ Mol Mutagen 48:106-13. 2007..In the present study, BaP was oxidized with laccase from Trametes versicolor, which was immobilized on functionalized kaolinite particles, and the cytotoxicity and genotoxicity of BaP ..
- Degradation of aflatoxin B(1) by fungal laccase enzymesJ F Alberts
Department of Microbiology, University of Stellenbosch, Matieland, 7602, South Africa
Int J Food Microbiol 135:47-52. 2009..Aflatoxin B(1) was significantly (P<0.0001) degraded when treated with pure laccase enzyme from Trametes versicolor (1U/ml, 87.34%) and recombinant laccase produced by Aspergillus niger D15-Lcc2#3 (118U/L, 55%)...
- Degradation of phenols in olive oil mill wastewater by biological, enzymatic, and photo-Fenton oxidationCeline Justino
ISEIT Viseu, Instituto Piaget, Estrada do Alto do Gaio, Viseu, Portugal
Environ Sci Pollut Res Int 17:650-6. 2010..simultaneously the efficiency of three different approaches: biological treatment by two fungal species (Trametes versicolor or Pleurotus sajor caju), enzymatic treatment by laccase, and chemical treatment by photo-Fenton oxidation ..
- Evaluation of pretreatment with Pleurotus ostreatus for enzymatic hydrolysis of rice strawMasayuki Taniguchi
Department of Materials Science and Technology, Niigata University, Ikarashi, Japan
J Biosci Bioeng 100:637-43. 2005..The effects of biological pretreatment of rice straw using four white-rot fungi (Phanerochaete chrysosporium, Trametes versicolor, Ceriporiopsis subvermispora, and Pleurotus ostreatus) were evaluated on the basis of quantitative and ..
- Biological treatment of the effluent from a bleached kraft pulp mill using basidiomycete and zygomycete fungiA C Freitas
ISEIT Viseu, Instituto Piaget, Estrada do Alto do Gaio, Galifonge, Viseu, Portugal
Sci Total Environ 407:3282-9. 2009Three white-rot fungi (Pleurotus sajor caju, Trametes versicolor and Phanerochaete chrysosporium) and one soft-rot fungi (Rhizopus oryzae) species confirmed their potential for future applications in the biological treatment of effluents ..
- Induction of hydroxyl radical production in Trametes versicolor to degrade recalcitrant chlorinated hydrocarbonsErnest Marco-Urrea
Departament d Enginyeria Química and Institut de Ciència i Tecnologia Ambiental, Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona, 08193 Bellaterra, Spain
Bioresour Technol 100:5757-62. 2009Extracellular hydroxyl radical ((*)OH) production via quinone redox cycling in Trametes versicolor, grown in a chemically defined medium, was investigated to degrade trichloroethylene (TCE), perchloroethylene (PCE), 1,2,4- and 1,3,5-..
- Metabolites from fungal laccase-catalysed transformation of sulfonamidesJette Schwarz
University of Rostock, Institute of Land Use, Justus von Liebig Weg 6, D 18059 Rostock, Germany
Chemosphere 81:1469-76. 2010..sulfadimethoxine (SDT) and sulfapyridine (SPY) were reacted in model experiments with a fungal laccase from Trametes versicolor. Enzymatic transformation after a reaction time of 15 d ranged from 10.0% for SAA up to 95...
- Chemical characterization and effects on Lepidium sativum of the native and bioremediated components of dry olive mill residueE Aranda
Departamento Microbiología del Suelo y Sistemas Simbióticos, Estacion Experimental del Zaidin, CSIC, 18008 Granada, Spain
Chemosphere 69:229-39. 2007..of the previously mentioned fractions with saprobe fungi Coriolopsis rigida, Pycnoporus cynnabarinus or Trametes versicolor indicated these fungi to be able to metabolize both the phenols and glycosilated phenols, but not polymerin...
- Crystal structure of a laccase from the fungus Trametes versicolor at 1.90-A resolution containing a full complement of coppersKlaus Piontek
Institute of Biochemistry, Swiss Federal Institute of Technology ETH, ETH Honggerberg, Building HPM, Room D 8 1 2, CH 8093 Zurich, Switzerland
J Biol Chem 277:37663-9. 2002..The geometry of the trinuclear copper cluster in the Trametes versicolor laccase is similar to that found in the ascorbate oxidase and that of mammalian ceruloplasmin structures, ..
- Cloning and analysis of Pycnoporus cinnabarinus cellobiose dehydrogenaseS M Moukha
Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique 163, Avenue de Luminy CP 925 13288, Marseille Cedex 09, France
Gene 234:23-33. 1999..were designed using regions of complete conservation of amino acid sequence within the known sequences of Trametes versicolor (Tv) and Phanerochaete chrysosporium (Pc) CDH...
- Homologous cloning, expression, and characterisation of a laccase from Streptomyces coelicolor and enzymatic decolourisation of an indigo dyeEtienne Dubé
Departement de Chimie Biologie, Universite du Quebec a Trois Rivieres, Trois Rivieres, Quebec, Canada
Appl Microbiol Biotechnol 79:597-603. 2008..For instance, while the laccase of Trametes versicolor was completely inhibited by 1 mM NaN(3), the laccase of Streptomyces coelicolor was fully active under the ..
- Cresols utilization by Trametes versicolor and substrate interactions in the mixture with phenolZlatka Alexieva
Institute of Microbiology, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, Acad G Bontchev Str, bl 26, Sofia, 1113, Bulgaria
Biodegradation 21:625-35. 2010The ability of the white rot fungus Trametes versicolor strain 1 to degrade and utilize methylated phenols (cresols) was established for the first time in a medium not containing any other carbon components...
- Isolation and evaluation of terrestrial fungi with algicidal ability from Zijin Mountain, Nanjing, ChinaGuomin Han
School of Life Science, Nanjing University, Nanjing, 210093, PR China
J Microbiol 49:562-7. 2011..Of these fungi, Irpex lacteus T2b, Trametes hirsuta T24, Trametes versicolor F21a, and Bjerkandera adusta T1 showed strong algicidal ability...
- Mild and highly flexible enzyme-catalyzed modification of poly(ethersulfone) membranesNorhan Nady
Food Process Engineering Group, Wageningen University, P O Box 8129, 6700 EV Wageningen, The Netherlands
ACS Appl Mater Interfaces 3:801-10. 2011..a membrane under very mild conditions (room temperature, water, nearly neutral pH) using only laccase from Trametes versicolor as catalyst...
- Comparative studies on removal of Congo red by native and modified mycelial pellets of Trametes versicolor in various reactor modesA R Binupriya
Microbial Biotechnoogy Divison, Department of Biotechnology, Bharathiar University, Coimbatore 641 046, Tamil Nadu, India
Bioresour Technol 99:1080-8. 2008..for the removal of Congo red from aqueous solution using native and pre-treated mycelial pellets/biomass of Trametes versicolor. The effect of process parameters like contact time, dosage of adsorbent, adsorbate concentration and pH on ..
- Chelating efficiency and thermal, mechanical and decay resistance performances of chitosan copper complex in wood-polymer compositesJohn Z Lu
School of Renewable Natural Resources, Louisiana State University Agricultural Center, Baton Rouge, LA 70803, USA
Bioresour Technol 99:5906-14. 2008..3% CCC-treated wood-HDPE composites significantly improved the decay resistance against white rot fungus Trametes versicolor and brown rot fungus Gloeophyllum trabeum...
- Biofuel cell and phenolic biosensor based on acid-resistant laccase-glutaraldehyde functionalized chitosan-multiwalled carbon nanotubes nanocomposite filmYueming Tan
Key Laboratory of Chemical Biology and Traditional Chinese Medicine Research Ministry of Education of China, College of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering, Hunan Normal University, Changsha 410081, China
Biosens Bioelectron 24:2225-31. 2009To immobilize laccase (Lac) from Trametes versicolor that shows its maximum enzymatic activity in acidic aqueous solutions, the biopolymer chitosan (CS) was chemically modified with glutaraldehyde (GA) to form GA functionalized CS (GAfCS)..
- Enzyme-Catalyzed Oxidation of 17β-Estradiol Using Immobilized Laccase from Trametes versicolorChantale Cardinal-Watkins
Department of Civil Engineering and Applied Mechanics, McGill University, 817 Sherbrooke Street West, Montreal, QC, Canada H3A 2K6
Enzyme Res 2011:725172. 2011..are amenable to oxidation through the catalytic action of oxidative enzymes such as the fungal laccase Trametes versicolor. This study focused on characterizing the conversion of estradiol (E(2)) using laccase that had been ..
- Host preference and species richness of wood-inhabiting aphyllophoraceous fungi in a cool temperate area of JapanSatoshi Yamashita
Kyoto University, Yoshida nihonmatsu, Sakyo ku, Kyoto 606 8501, Japan
Mycologia 102:11-9. 2010..The occurrences of the 15 dominant fungal species, except Trametes versicolor, were related to traits of the CWD...
- Effect of steam explosion on biodegradation of lignin in wheat strawLian Hui Zhang
College of Engineering, China Agricultural University, 17 Qinghua Donglu, Beijing 100083, China
Bioresour Technol 99:8512-5. 2008..94%. After steam explosion pretreatment, the wheat straw was retted by Trametes versicolor for 40 days. Biodegradation rate of lignin was tested and the maximum of 55...
- Comparative study of immobilized Trametes versicolor laccase on nanoparticles and kaoliniteXiaoke Hu
Department of Biology, Jackson State University, 1400 Lynch Street, P O Box 18540, Jackson, MS 39217, USA
Chemosphere 66:1618-26. 2007Laccase from Trametes versicolor was immobilized on nanoparticles and kaolinite by physical adsorption or chemical covalence in which the supporters were activated by cross-linked with glutaraldehyde...
- Oxygen-reducing enzyme cathodes produced from SLAC, a small laccase from Streptomyces coelicolorJoshua Gallaway
Columbia University, Department of Chemical Engineering, New York, NY 10027, USA
Biosens Bioelectron 23:1229-35. 2008..at 900 rpm and 40 degrees C, thus outperforming enzyme electrodes produced using laccase from fungal Trametes versicolor (0.2 mA/cm2) under similar conditions...
- Printing of polymer microcapsules for enzyme immobilization on paper substrateAnne Savolainen
VTT Technical Research Center of Finland, 02044 VTT, Finland
Biomacromolecules 12:2008-15. 2011Poly(ethyleneimine) (PEI) microcapsules containing laccase from Trametes hirsuta (ThL) and Trametes versicolor (TvL) were printed onto paper substrate by three different methods: screen printing, rod coating, and flexo printing...
- Formulation and in vitro/in vivo evaluation of combining DNA repair and immune enhancing nutritional supplementsR W Pero
Department of Cell and Molecular Biology, Section for Tumor Immunology, University of Lund, Lund, Sweden
Phytomedicine 12:255-63. 2005..active ingredients) + medicinal mushroom extracts (Cordyceps sinensis, Grifola blazei, Grifolafrondosa, Trametes versicolor and Ganoderma lucidum, polysaccharides = active ingredients) + nicotinamide + zinc into a formulation ..
- Influence of very low doses of mediators on fungal laccase activity - nonlinearity beyond imaginationElzbieta Malarczyk
Biochemistry Department, Maria Curie Skłodowska University, Lublin, Poland
Nonlinear Biomed Phys 3:10. 2009..Two high laccase-producing fungal strains, Trametes versicolor and Cerrena unicolor, were used in this study as a source of enzyme...
- A PCR method for the detection and differentiation of Lentinus edodes and Trametes versicolor in defined-mixed cultures used for wastewater treatmentJaime García-Mena
Departamento de Genetica y Biologia Molecular, CINEVISTAV IPN, Mexico
Appl Microbiol Biotechnol 67:524-31. 2005A PCR-based method for the quantitative detection of Lentinus edodes and Trametes versicolor, two ligninolytic fungi applied for wastewater treatment and bioremediation, was developed...
- Effect of growth substrate, method of fermentation, and nitrogen source on lignocellulose-degrading enzymes production by white-rot basidiomycetesVladimir Elisashvili
Durmishidze Institute of Biochemistry and Biotechnology, 10 km Agmashenebeli kheivani, 0159, Tbilisi, Georgia
J Ind Microbiol Biotechnol 35:1531-8. 2008..In SF peptone and ammonium containing salts significantly increased C. polyzona and Trametes versicolor hydrolases and laccase yields...
- An improved method of gene synthesis based on DNA works software and overlap extension PCRBingxue Dong
The Key Laboratory of Gene Engineering of Ministry of Education, Sun Yat Sen University, Guangzhou, P R China
Mol Biotechnol 37:195-200. 2007..chrysosporium), Laccase gene (Lac) of Trametes versicolor (T. versicolor) and Cip1 peroxidase gene (cip 1) of Coprinus cinereus (C...
- Kinetic and biochemical properties of high and low redox potential laccases from fungal and plant originMarco Frasconi
Department of Chemistry and Drug Technologies, Sapienza University of Rome, 00185 Rome, Italy
Biochim Biophys Acta 1804:899-908. 2010..In this paper four different laccases from Trametes hirsuta (ThL), Trametes versicolor (TvL), Melanocarpus albomyces (r-MaL) and Rhus vernicifera (RvL) were characterized from both biochemical ..
- Laccase induction in fungi and laccase/N-OH mediator systems applied in paper mill effluentRosana C Minussi
Food Biochemistry Laboratory, Faculdade de Engenharia de Alimentos, Universidade Estadual de Campinas UNICAMP, CP 6154, CEP 13083 970, Campinas Sao Paulo, Brazil
Bioresour Technol 98:158-64. 2007..The optimum cultivation conditions for laccase production in semi-solid and liquid medium by Trametes versicolor, Trametes villosa, Lentinula edodes and Botrytis cinerea and the effects of laccase mediator system in E1 ..
- An approach for prediction of optimum reaction conditions for laccase-catalyzed bio-transformation of 1-naphthol by response surface methodology (RSM)Hasan Ceylan
Yuzuncu Yil University, Chemistry and Chemical Engineering Departments, Van, Turkey
Bioresour Technol 99:2025-31. 2008..Laccase enzyme used as catalyst was derived from Trametes versicolor (ATCC 200801)...
- Sequence polymorphism and molecular characterization of laccase genes of the conifer pathogen Heterobasidion annosumFrederick O Asiegbu
Department of Forest Mycology and Pathology, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, P O Box 7026, S 75007 Uppsala, Sweden
Mycol Res 108:136-48. 2004..strong similarity to the laccases from other basidiomycetes (Pleurotus ostreatus, Phlebia radiata and Trametes versicolor) but least similar to laccases from ascomycete fungi...
- Influence of a soil enzyme on iron-cyanide complex speciation and mineral adsorptionAndrew R Zimmerman
Department of Geological Sciences, University of Florida, 241 Williamson Hall, P O Box 112120, Gainesville, FL 32611, USA
Chemosphere 70:1044-51. 2008..conducted under a range of soil-like conditions, laccase, a phenoloxidase enzyme derived from the fungi Trametes versicolor, was found to exert a large influence on iron-cyanide speciation and mobility...
- Genetic transformation of Trametes versicolor to phleomycin resistance with the dominant selectable marker shbleK Bartholomew
Department of Biological Sciences, Central Connecticut State University, New Britain 06050, USA
Appl Microbiol Biotechnol 56:201-4. 2001We have developed a stable, DNA-mediated transformation system for the white-rot basidiomycete Trametes versicolor based on the dominant selectable marker shble (phleomycin resistance)...
- Preliminary evaluation of fungicidal and termiticidal activities of filtrates from biomass slurry fuel productionS N Kartal
Forestry Faculty, Istanbul University, Bahcekoy, 80895, Turkey
Bioresour Technol 95:41-7. 2004..C which contained less phenolic compounds than the other filtrates were effective against white-rot fungus, Trametes versicolor. Phenolic compounds of filtrates seemed to play a role in the decay resistance tests however the filtrates ..
- Dibenzyl sulfide metabolism by white rot fungiJonathan D Van Hamme
National Centre for Upgrading Technology, Devon, Alberta T9G 1A8, Canada
Appl Environ Microbiol 69:1320-4. 2003..Trametes trogii UAMH 8156, Trametes hirsuta UAMH 8165, Phanerochaete chrysosporium ATCC 24725, Trametes versicolor IFO 30340 (formerly Coriolus sp...
- Application of laccase-mediator system (LMS) for the degradation of organophosphorus compoundsMarie Trovaslet-Leroy
Departement de Toxicologie, Centre de Recherches du Service de Santé des Armées CRSSA, 24 Avenue des Maquis du Gresivaudan, 38702 La Tronche Cedex, France
Chem Biol Interact 187:393-6. 2010Degradation of organophosphorus compounds was achieved in the presence of purified fungal laccase from Trametes versicolor and a small molecular weight redox mediator (ABTS)...
- Gravimetric screening method for fungal decay of paper: inoculation with Trametes versicolorUlrika Råberg
Department of Forest Products, Swedish University of Agricultural University, 750 07, Uppsala, Sweden
Biotechnol Lett 31:1519-24. 2009..EN 113 for fungal degradation of solid wood has been adapted for degradation of paper by white rot fungus (Trametes versicolor)...
- Identification and functional expression of tahA, a filamentous fungal gene involved in copper trafficking to the secretory pathway in Trametes versicolorAndreas Uldschmid
Institute for Biochemistry, Ludwig Maximilians Universitaet Muenchen, Feodor Lynen Strasse 25, D 81377 Munich, Germany
Microbiology 148:4049-58. 2002..and genomic clones encoding a homologue of the yeast gene anti-oxidant 1 (ATX1) from the white-rot fungus Trametes versicolor, a basidiomycete known to produce several laccase isoenzymes involved in lignin degradation, were ..
- Nonisothermal bioreactors in the treatment of vegetation waters from olive oil: laccase versus syringic acid as bioremediation modelAngelina Attanasio
Department of Experimental Medicine, Faculty of Medicine and Surgery, Second University of Naples, Via S M di Costantinopoli 16, 80136 Naples, Italy
Biotechnol Prog 21:806-15. 2005Laccase from Trametes versicolor was immobilized by diazotization on a nylon membrane grafted with glycidil methacrylate, using phenylenediamine as spacer and coupling agent...
- Decolorization of the metal textile dye Lanaset Grey G by immobilized white-rot fungiDalel Daâssi
Universite de Sfax, Ecole Nationale d Ingenieurs de Sfax, Laboratoire de Genie Enzymatique et de Microbiologie, Route de Soukra Km 4 5, BP 1173, 3038 Sfax, Tunisia
J Environ Manage 129:324-32. 2013..e. Coriolopsis gallica, Bjerkandera adusta, Trametes versicolor and Trametes trogii) immobilized into Ca-alginate beads to decolorize the metal textile dye Lanaset Grey G (..
- Degradation of lindane and endosulfan by fungi, fungal and bacterial laccasesA Ulčnik
Department of Wood Science and Technology, Biotechnical Faculty, University of Ljubljana, Jamnikarjeva 101, 1000, Ljubljana, Slovenia
World J Microbiol Biotechnol 29:2239-47. 2013The ability of two white-rot fungi (Trametes versicolor and Pleurotus ostreatus) and one brown-rot fungus (Gloeophyllum trabeum) to degrade two organochlorine insecticides, lindane and endosulfan, in liquid cultures was studied and dead ..
- Laccase biosensors based on different enzyme immobilization strategies for phenolic compounds determinationE Casero
Departamento de Quimica Analitica y Analisis Instrumental, Facultad de Ciencias, Universidad Autonoma de Madrid UAM, Campus Internacional de Excelencia UAM CSIC, c Francisco Tomás y Valiente no 7, 28049 Madrid, Spain
Talanta 115:401-8. 2013Different enzyme immobilization approaches of Trametes versicolor laccase (TvL) onto gold surfaces and their influence on the performance of the final bioanalytical platforms are described...
- Purification and preliminary crystallographic study of Trametes versicolor laccase in its native formThomas Bertrand
Laboratoire d Enzymologie et de Biochimie Structurales, UPR 9063 du CNRS, 91198 Gif sur Yvette Cedex, France
Acta Crystallogr D Biol Crystallogr 58:319-21. 2002..A laccase has been purified from the fungus Trametes versicolor and crystallized using the hanging-drop method...
- Comparative assessment of three ligninolytic fungi for removal of phenolic endocrine disruptors from freshwaters and sedimentsElisabetta Loffredo
Dipartimento di Scienze del Suolo, della Pianta e degli Alimenti, University of Bari, Italy
Environ Technol 34:1601-8. 2013..This investigation has evaluated the potential of three fungal species, Trametes versicolor, Stereum hirsutum and Pleurotus ostreatus, to remove BPA at a concentration of 4...
- Shifting the optimal pH of activity for a laccase from the fungus Trametes versicolor by structure-based mutagenesisC Madzak
Laboratoire de Synthese Selective Organique et Produits Naturels, UMR CNRS 7573, ENSCP, 11 rue Pierre et Marie Curie, F 75231 Paris Cedex 05, France
Protein Eng Des Sel 19:77-84. 2006..We performed site-directed mutagenesis of a laccase produced by Trametes versicolor in order to improve its catalytic properties...
- An evaluation of soil colonisation potential of selected fungi and their production of ligninolytic enzymes for use in soil bioremediation applicationsColum McErlean
School of Biomedical Sciences, University of Ulster, Coleraine, Northern Ireland, UK
Antonie Van Leeuwenhoek 90:147-58. 2006..From this, four fungi were selected, Trametes versicolor, Pleurotus ostreatus, Collybia sp...
- Fungal degradation of calcium-, lead- and silicon-bearing mineralsAdemola O Adeyemi
Division of Environmental and Applied Biology, Biological Sciences Institute, School of Life Sciences, University of Dundee, Dundee, DD1 4HN, Scotland, UK
Biometals 18:269-81. 2005..The impact of three organic acid producing fungi (Aspergillus niger, Serpula himantioides and Trametes versicolor) on apatite, galena and obsidian was examined in the absence and presence of a carbon and energy source (..
- Estrogenic reduction of styrene monomer degraded by Phanerochaete chrysosporium KFRI 20742Jae Won Lee
Department of Forest Sciences, College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Seoul National University, Seoul 151 921, Republic of Korea
J Microbiol 44:177-84. 2006The characteristic biodegradation of monomeric styrene by Phanerochaete chrysosporium KFRI 20742, Trametes versicolor KFRI 20251 and Daldinia concentrica KFRI 40-1 was carried out to examine the resistance, its degradation efficiency and ..
- Real-time PCR analysis of carbon catabolite repression of cellobiose dehydrogenase gene transcription in Trametes versicolorP C Stapleton
Microbiology Department, University College Cork, National University of Ireland, Cork, Ireland, UK
Can J Microbiol 50:113-9. 2004Cellobiose dehydrogenase production in Trametes versicolor is repressed when additional carbon sources, such as glucose, maltose, galactose, arabinose, and xylose, are added to the fungal cultures growing on cellulose...
- Carbon repression of cellobiose dehydrogenase production in the white rot fungus Trametes versicolor is mediated at the level of gene transcriptionP C Stapleton
Microbiology Department, University College Cork, National University of Ireland, Cork, Ireland
FEMS Microbiol Lett 221:167-72. 2003Cellobiose dehydrogenase (CDH) production in Trametes versicolor is induced in the presence of cellulose, but decreases when additional carbon sources such as glucose and maltose are added to the fungal cultures. Using T...
- Identification of a laccase from Ganoderma lucidum CBS 229.93 having potential for enhancing cellulase catalyzed lignocellulose degradationAnna K Sitarz
Center for Bioprocess Engineering, Department of Chemical and Biochemical Engineering, Building 229, Technical University of Denmark, 2800 Lyngby, Denmark
Enzyme Microb Technol 53:378-85. 2013..were selected for further study: Ganoderma lucidum, Polyporus brumalis, Polyporus ciliatus and Trametes versicolor. Only G. lucidum was able to grow vividly on malt extract or minimal media supplemented with alkali lignin...
- Novel aerobic perchloroethylene degradation by the white-rot fungus Trametes versicolorErnest Marco-Urrea
Departament d Enginyeria Química EQ and Institut de CiMncia i Tecnologia Ambiental ICTA, Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona, 08193 Bellaterra, Spain
Environ Sci Technol 40:7796-802. 2006..We report here, for the first time, aerobic degradation of PCE by the white rot fungus, Trametes versicolor, to less hazardous products. Aerobic degradation rate of PCE was 0.20 and 0...
- Cytotoxic, genotoxic and antigenotoxic potencies of oligorutinsG B Rhouma
Laboratoire d Ingenierie des Biomolecules, ENSAIA INPL, Université de Lorraine, Vandoeuvre les Nancy, France
Hum Exp Toxicol 32:881-9. 2013Rutin has been enzymatically oligomerized by laccase from Trametes versicolor. Five fractions of oligomers were obtained from the monomers having high solubility in water, which can reach 351-times that of rutin...
- Synthetic dye decolorization by three sources of fungal laccaseHamid Forootanfar
Department of Pharmaceutical Biotechnology, Faculty of Pharmacy and Biotechnology Research Center, Tehran University of Medical Sciences, P, O, Box 14155 6451, Tehran, 14174, Iran
Iranian J Environ Health Sci Eng 9:27. 2012..of six synthetic dyes using three sources of fungal laccase with the origin of Aspergillus oryzae, Trametes versicolor, and Paraconiothyrium variabile was investigated. Among them, the enzyme from P...
- Laccase-Prussian blue film-graphene doped carbon paste modified electrode for carbamate pesticides quantificationThiago M B F Oliveira
REQUIMTE, Instituto Superior de Engenharia do Porto, Instituto Politécnico do Porto, Rua Dr Bernardino de Almeida 431, 4200 072 Porto, Portugal
Biosens Bioelectron 47:292-9. 2013..enzymatic biosensor for carbamate pesticides detection was developed through the direct immobilization of Trametes versicolor laccase on graphene doped carbon paste electrode functionalized with Prussian blue films (LACC/PB/GPE)...
- Transformation and removal of tetrabromobisphenol A from water in the presence of natural organic matter via laccase-catalyzed reactions: reaction rates, products, and pathwaysYiping Feng
State Key Laboratory of Pollution Control and Resource Reuse, School of the Environment, Nanjing University, Nanjing 210093, PR China
Environ Sci Technol 47:1001-8. 2013..suggest that TBBPA can be effectively transformed by the naturally occurring laccase enzyme from Trametes versicolor. These reactions follow second-order kinetics, whereby apparent removal rate is a function of both ..
- Immobilization of Trametes versicolor cultures for improving laccase production in bubble column reactor intensified by sonicationFeng Wang
National Key Laboratory of Biochemical Engineering, Institute of Process Engineering, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing 100190, People s Republic of China
J Ind Microbiol Biotechnol 40:141-50. 2013The mycelia of Trametes versicolor immobilized in alginate beads provided higher laccase production than that in pelleted form. An efficient ultrasonic treatment enhanced laccase production from the immobilized T. versicolor cultures...
- Biodegradation of organics in landfill leachate by immobilized white rot fungi, Trametes versicolor BCC 8725Jenjira Saetang
School of Biochemical Engineering and Technology, Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology, Thammasat University, Pathum Thani, Thailand
Environ Technol 33:2575-84. 2012Immobilized Trametes versicolor BCC 8725 was evaluated for the biodegradation of the organic components of four different types of landfill leachate collected at different time periods and locations from the Nonthaburi landfill site of ..
- Comparison of laccase production levels in Pichia pastoris and Cryptococcus sp. S-2Nahoko Nishibori
National Research Institute of Brewing, Kagamiyama, Higashi Hiroshima, Japan
J Biosci Bioeng 115:394-9. 2013The heterologous expression of the laccase gene from Trametes versicolor and Gaeumannomyces graminis was evaluated in the yeasts Pichia pastoris and Cryptococcus sp. S-2. The expression levels of both laccase genes in Cryptococcus sp...
- Reaction conditions for laccase catalyzed polymerization of catecholNahit Aktas
Chemical Engineering Department, Faculty of Engineering, Hacettepe University, Beytepe 06532, Ankara, Turkey
Bioresour Technol 87:209-14. 2003Poly(catechol) was synthesized in batch runs with laccase from Trametes versicolor (ATCC 200801)...
- Ultrasound-intensified laccase production from Trametes versicolorFeng Wang
National Key Laboratory of Biochemical Engineering, Institute of Process Engineering, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing 100190, PR China
Ultrason Sonochem 20:118-24. 2013An efficient intermittent ultrasonic treatment strategy was developed to improve laccase production from Trametes versicolor mycelia cultures...
- Pre-treatment of Pinus radiata substrates by basidiomycetes fungi to enhance enzymatic hydrolysisAlankar Vaidya
Scion Formerly Forest Research Institute, 49 Sala Street, Rotorua 3046, New Zealand
Biotechnol Lett 34:1263-7. 2012..Comparison was made using one white-rot fungus (Trametes versicolor) and three brown-rot fungi (Coniophora puteana, Antrodia xantha and Oligoporus placenta)...
- A diversified approach to evaluate biostimulation and bioaugmentation strategies for heavy-oil-contaminated soilS Lladó
Department of Microbiology, University of Barcelona, Diagonal 645, E 08028 Barcelona, Spain
Sci Total Environ 435:262-9. 2012..microbial consortium (TD); and iv) inoculation of a known hydrocarbon-degrading white-rot fungus strain of Trametes versicolor. After 200 days, all the bioremediation assays achieved between 30% and 50% total petroleum hydrocarbon (..
- Protection of wood from microorganisms by laccase-catalyzed iodinationM Schubert
Empa, Swiss Federal Laboratories for Materials Science and Technology, Laboratory for Applied Wood Materials, St Gallen, Switzerland
Appl Environ Microbiol 78:7267-75. 2012In the present work, Norway spruce wood (Picea abies L.) was reacted with a commercial Trametes versicolor laccase in the presence of potassium iodide salt or the phenolic compounds thymol and isoeugenol to impart an antimicrobial ..
- Determination of co-metabolism for 1,1,1-trichloro-2,2-bis(4-chlorophenyl) ethane (DDT) degradation with enzymes from Trametes versicolor U97Ajeng Arum Sari
The United Graduate School of Agricultural Sciences, Ehime University, 3 5 7 Tarumi Matsuyama, Ehime, Japan
J Biosci Bioeng 114:176-81. 2012b>Trametes versicolor U97 isolated from nature degraded 73% of the 1,1,1-trichloro-2,2-bis(4-chlorophenyl) ethane (DDT) in a malt extract liquid medium after a 40-d incubation period...
- Evaluation of fungal- and photo-degradation as potential treatments for the removal of sunscreens BP3 and BP1Pablo Gago-Ferrero
Departament de Química Ambiental, IDAEA CSIC, C Jordi Girona 18 26, 08034 Barcelona, Spain
Sci Total Environ 427:355-63. 2012..The white rot fungus Trametes versicolor is considered as a promising alternative to conventional aerobic bacterial degradation, as it is able to ..
- Laccase activity in soils: considerations for the measurement of enzyme activityIvana Eichlerova
Laboratory of Environmental Microbiology, Institute of Microbiology of the ASCR, v v i, Videnska 1083, 14220 Prague 4, Czech Republic
Chemosphere 88:1154-60. 2012..5-5), 4-methylcatechol (3.5-5), and syringaldazine (5.5-7.0) are similar between purified laccases from Trametes versicolor and Pyricularia sp...
- Spectroscopic and crystallographic characterization of "alternative resting" and "resting oxidized" enzyme forms of bilirubin oxidase: implications for activity and electrochemical behavior of multicopper oxidasesChristian H Kjaergaard
Department of Chemistry, Stanford University, Stanford, California 94305, United States
J Am Chem Soc 134:5548-51. 2012..The resting oxidized form shows similar features to the resting form in Rhus vernicifera and Trametes versicolor laccase, characterized by "normal" type 2 Cu electron paramagnetic resonance (EPR) features, 330 nm ..
- Improving the catalytic performance of fungal laccases in monoterpene-based reaction systemsAikaterini A Tzialla
Biotechnology Laboratory, Department of Biological Applications and Technologies, University of Ioannina, 45110 Ioannina, Greece
Biotechnol Lett 31:1451-6. 2009..were used as reaction media to enhance the catalytic performance of laccases from various fungi sources (Trametes versicolor, T. hirsuta and Botrytis cinerea)...
- A permeable cuticle is associated with the release of reactive oxygen species and induction of innate immunityFloriane L'haridon
Department of Biology, University of Fribourg, Fribourg, Switzerland
PLoS Pathog 7:e1002148. 2011..cinerea could be reduced using plants over expressing a fungal oxalate decarboxylase of Trametes versicolor. Infection of such plants resulted in a faster ROS accumulation and resistance to B...
- Effect of aromatic compounds on the production of laccase and manganese peroxidase by white-rot basidiomycetesVladimir Elisashvili
Durmishidze Institute of Biochemistry and Biotechnology, 10 km Agmasheneblis Kheivani, 0159 Tbilisi, Georgia
J Ind Microbiol Biotechnol 37:1091-6. 2010..8-fold increase in laccase yield by Trametes versicolor in submerged fermentation of ethanol production residue...
- Advanced oxidation of benzene, toluene, ethylbenzene and xylene isomers (BTEX) by Trametes versicolorElisabet Aranda
Departamento de Microbiologia y Parasitologia, Universidad de Alcala, Alcala de Henares, Spain
J Hazard Mater 181:181-6. 2010..o-, m-, and p-xylene (BTEX) by the extracellular hydroxyl radicals (*OH) generated by the white-rot fungus Trametes versicolor is for the first time demonstrated...
- Carbon electrodes for direct electron transfer type laccase cathodes investigated by current density-cathode potential behaviorStefanie Rubenwolf
Laboratory for MEMS Applications, Department of Microsystems Engineering IMTEK, University of Freiburg, Georges Koehler Allee 103, 79110 Freiburg, Germany
Biosens Bioelectron 26:841-5. 2010Direct electron transfer from carbon electrodes to adsorbed laccase (EC 184.108.40.206) from Trametes versicolor is widely used to enable mediatorless enzymatic biofuel cell cathodes...
- Biotechnological strategies to overcome inhibitors in lignocellulose hydrolysates for ethanol production: reviewW Parawira
Department of Applied Biology, Kigali Institute of Science and Technology, Avenue de I Armee, B P 3900 Kigali, Rwanda
Crit Rev Biotechnol 31:20-31. 2011..for example, laccase and micro-organisms such as Trichoderma reesei, Coniochaeta ligniaria NRRL30616, Trametes versicolor, Pseudomonas putida Fu1, Candida guilliermondii, and Ureibacillus thermosphaericus...
- Azo dye decolorization by a laccase/mediator system in a membrane reactor: enzyme and mediator reusabilityLaura Mendoza
Department of Biotechnology, Lund University, P O Box 124, Getingevagen 60, SE 221 00 Lund, Sweden
Enzyme Microb Technol 49:478-84. 2011..From initial screening of different laccases and mediators, Trametes versicolor laccase and syringaldehyde provided the best system for decolorization...
- Comparison of effectiveness of wood decay fungi maintained by annual subculture on agar and stored in sterile water for 18 yearsDana L Richter
Michigan Technological University, Houghton, 49931, USA
Can J Microbiol 56:268-71. 2010..lilacinogilva) produced more decay by the strain maintained as an agar slant, while the other fungus (Trametes versicolor) produced more decay by the strain stored in sterile water...
- Biodegradation of Direct Blue 15 by free and immobilized Trametes versicolorNurdan Kasikara Pazarlioglu
Ege University, Faculty of Science, Biochemistry Department, Bornova Izmir, Turkey
Water Environ Res 82:579-85. 2010To investigate biodegradability by Trametes versicolor, five structurally different direct azo-dyes--Direct Black 38, Direct Blue 15 (DB 15), Direct Orange 26, Direct Green 6, and Direct Yellow 12--were studied...
- Insights into the development of fungal biomarkers for metal ecotoxicity assessment: case of Trametes versicolor exposed to copperJérémie D Lebrun
INRA, UMR 251 Physico chimie et Ecotoxicologie des SolS d Agrosystèmes Contaminés, RD 10, 78026 Versailles, France
Environ Toxicol Chem 29:902-8. 2010..to establish how the development phases modulate the secretion of enzymes in the filamentous fungus Trametes versicolor after exposure to Cu...
- Fungal solid state fermentation on agro-industrial wastes for acid wastewater decolorization in a continuous flow packed-bed bioreactorDonata Iandolo
Department of Organic Chemistry and Biochemistry, University of Naples Federico II, Complesso Universitario Monte S Angelo, Via Cintia, 4 80126 Naples, Italy
Bioresour Technol 102:7603-7. 2011..was aimed at developing a process of solid state fermentation (SSF) with the fungi Pleurotus ostreatus and Trametes versicolor on apple processing residues for wastewater decolorization...
- Studies of laccase from Trametes versicolor in aqueous solutions of several methylimidazolium ionic liquidsAlberto Dominguez
Department of Chemical Engineering, University of Vigo, Edif Isaac Newton, Lagoas Marcosende, 36310 Vigo, Spain
Bioresour Technol 102:7494-9. 2011Stability and kinetic behavior of laccase from Trametes versicolor in the presence of several ionic liquids from the methylimidazolium family have been investigated...
- A cluster of genes encoding major isozymes of lignin peroxidase and manganese peroxidase from the white-rot fungus Trametes versicolorT Johansson
Department of Biochemistry, Lund University, Sweden
Gene 170:31-8. 1996..Most importantly, this study identifies a gene encoding the MP2 isozyme, and further shows that genes encoding MP and LP can be closely linked on the chromosome and may be coordinately transcribed...
- Treatment of tetracycline antibiotics by laccase in the presence of 1-hydroxybenzotriazoleTomoyo Suda
Faculty of Agriculture, Shizuoka University, Ohya 836, Surugaku, Shizuoka 422 8529, Japan
Bioresour Technol 103:498-501. 2012..CTC), doxycycline (DC) and oxytetracycline (OTC) were treated with laccase from the white rot fungus Trametes versicolor in the presence of the redox mediator 1-hydroxybenzotriazole (HBT)...
- Biodegradation of tetrabromobisphenol A by oxidases in basidiomycetous fungi and estrogenic activity of the biotransformation productsBronislava Uhnáková
Institute of Microbiology, Laboratory of Biotransformation, Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic, Videnska 1083, 142 20 Prague 4, Czech Republic
Bioresour Technol 102:9409-15. 2011..Purified laccase from Trametes versicolor degraded approximately 2 mM TBBPA within 5 h, while the addition of cellobiose dehydrogenase increased the ..
- In situ encapsulation of laccase in nanofibers by electrospinning for development of enzyme biosensors for chlorophenol monitoringJia Liu
State Key Laboratory of Water Environment Simulation, School of Environment, Beijing Normal University, Beijing, P R China
Analyst 136:4802-8. 2011A biosensor based on Trametes versicolor laccase (Lac) was developed for the determination of phenolic compounds...
- Insights into the homocoupling reaction of 4-methylamino benzoic acid mediated by Trametes versicolor laccaseAndrea Martorana
Department of Chemistry, Via A De Gasperi 2, 53100, Siena, Italy
Mol Biosyst 7:2967-9. 2011..Spectroscopic measurements combined with Density Functional Theory calculations were applied to the characterization of the homocoupling reaction of 4-methylamino benzoic acid mediated by laccase...
- Composition and antifungal activities of the leaf essential oil of Neolitsea parvigemma from TaiwanChen Lung Ho
Department of Forestry, National Chung Hsing University, 250 Kuo Kuang Rd, Taichung, Taiwan 402
Nat Prod Commun 6:1357-60. 2011..6% at a 1 mg/mL concentration, respectively. The oil also exhibited anti-wood-decay-fungi activity against Trametes versicolor, Phaneochaete chrysosporium, Phaeolus schweintizii, and Lenzites sulphureu with MIC values of 50, 50, 25 ..
- Cloning of novel cellulases from cellulolytic fungi: heterologous expression of a family 5 glycoside hydrolase from Trametes versicolor in Pichia pastorisAlejandro Salinas
Centre for Biochemical Engineering and Biotechnology, Department of Chemical Engineering and Biotechnology, University of Chile, Beauchef 850, Santiago P O 8370448, Chile
Enzyme Microb Technol 49:485-91. 2011..encoding for glycoside hydrolases (GHs) were identified in Fusarium oxysporum, Ganoderma applanatum and Trametes versicolor. The cDNA encoding for partial sequences of GH family 61 cellulases from F. oxysporum and G...
- COMPOSITION, ACTIVITY AND DRUG INTERACTIONS OF ECHINACEACYNTHIA WENNER; Fiscal Year: 2004..By addressing these aims, Dr. Wenner will gain strong research skills in botanical medicine and the expertise necessary to significantly impact this field. ..
- Breast Cancer Integrative Oncology: Prospective Matched Controlled Outcomes StudyLEANNA J contact STANDISH; Fiscal Year: 2010....
- PSK as Neoadjuvant Therapy for Locally Advanced Breast CancerHailing Lu; Fiscal Year: 2010..This proposed study will use transgenic mouse models of human HER2+ and triple negative breast cancer to explore the mechanism of action of PSK in locally advanced breast cancer. ..
- North American Naturopathic Medical Research ConsortiumLeanna Standish; Fiscal Year: 2003..abstract_text> ..
- METHODS IN COMPLEMENTARY/ALTERNATIVE MEDICINE & HIV/AIDSLeanna Standish; Fiscal Year: 2001..The Center is seeking funding to complete analysis of both the AMCOA and Bastyr-Johns Hopkins MACS studies. ..