Experts and Doctors on cytoplasm in Laramie, Wyoming, United States
Locale: Laramie, Wyoming, United States
- John T, Ghosh M, Johnson J. Identification and expression of the Saccharomyces cerevisiae cytoplasmic tryptophanyl-tRNA synthetase gene. Yeast. 1997;13:37-41 pubmed..A search of the Saccharomyces Genome Database using amino acid sequences from other eukaryotic aminoacyl-tRNA synthetase suggests there is sufficient similarity to identify both class I and class II genes. ..
- Cherrington B, Mohanan S, Diep A, Fleiss R, Sudilovsky D, Anguish L, et al. Comparative analysis of peptidylarginine deiminase-2 expression in canine, feline and human mammary tumours. J Comp Pathol. 2012;147:139-46 pubmed publisher..Feline mammary carcinomas had complete loss of nuclear PAD2 expression. Loss of nuclear PAD2 expression may therefore represent a marker of progression towards more aggressive neoplasia. ..
- Hazel J, Krutkramelis K, Mooney P, Tomschik M, Gerow K, Oakey J, et al. Changes in cytoplasmic volume are sufficient to drive spindle scaling. Science. 2013;342:853-6 pubmed publisher..Thus, mechanisms extrinsic to the spindle, specifically a limiting pool of cytoplasmic component(s), play a major role in determining spindle size. ..
- ..The authors find that large cytoplasmic volume affects spindle pole morphology, chromosome alignment, and stringency of checkpoint signaling, resulting in error-prone chromosome segregation. ..
- Miller K, Schamber R, Chen Y, Ray B. Production of active chimeric pediocin AcH in Escherichia coli in the absence of processing and secretion genes from the Pediococcus pap operon. Appl Environ Microbiol. 1998;64:14-20 pubmed..coli host. The MBP fusion-periplasmic leaky expression system should be generally advantageous for production and screening of the activity of bioactive peptides...
- Kandadi M, Yu X, Frankel A, Ren J. Cardiac-specific catalase overexpression rescues anthrax lethal toxin-induced cardiac contractile dysfunction: role of oxidative stress and autophagy. BMC Med. 2012;10:134 pubmed publisher..Our results suggest that catalase is protective against anthrax lethal toxin-induced cardiomyocyte contractile and intracellular Ca(2+) anomalies, possibly through regulation of autophagy and mitochondrial function. ..