Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on th1 cells in Dallas, Texas, United States
Locale: Dallas, Texas, United States
Topic: th1 cells
- Chujo D, Foucat E, Nguyen T, Chaussabel D, Banchereau J, Ueno H. ZnT8-Specific CD4+ T cells display distinct cytokine expression profiles between type 1 diabetes patients and healthy adults. PLoS ONE. 2013;8:e55595 pubmed publisher..This strategy is applicable to determine the differences in the quality of antigen-specific T cells between health and disease. ..
- Trueba A, Ritz T. Stress, asthma, and respiratory infections: pathways involving airway immunology and microbial endocrinology. Brain Behav Immun. 2013;29:11-27 pubmed publisher..In addition, we review findings suggesting that psychological stress not only modulates immune processes, but also the pathogenic qualities of bacteria, with implications for the pathogenesis and exacerbation asthma. ..
- Benson A, Murray S, Divakar P, Burnaevskiy N, Pifer R, Forman J, et al. Microbial infection-induced expansion of effector T cells overcomes the suppressive effects of regulatory T cells via an IL-2 deprivation mechanism. J Immunol. 2012;188:800-10 pubmed publisher..These results demonstrate that the transient reduction in Treg cells induced by pathogens via IL-2 deprivation is essential for optimal T cell responses and host resistance to microbial and viral pathogens. ..
- Lambracht Washington D, Qu B, Fu M, Eagar T, Stuve O, Rosenberg R. DNA beta-amyloid(1-42) trimer immunization for Alzheimer disease in a wild-type mouse model. JAMA. 2009;302:1796-802 pubmed publisher..03). In this preliminary study in a wild-type mouse model, DNA Abeta42 trimer immunization protocol produced a T(H)2 immune response and appeared to have low potential to cause an inflammatory T-cell response. ..
- Pifer R, Benson A, Sturge C, Yarovinsky F. UNC93B1 is essential for TLR11 activation and IL-12-dependent host resistance to Toxoplasma gondii. J Biol Chem. 2011;286:3307-14 pubmed publisher..gondii profilin and for host protection against this parasite. ..
- Raetz M, Hwang S, Wilhelm C, Kirkland D, Benson A, Sturge C, et al. Parasite-induced TH1 cells and intestinal dysbiosis cooperate in IFN-?-dependent elimination of Paneth cells. Nat Immunol. 2013;14:136-42 pubmed publisher..gondii infection identified the T cell-intrinsic TLR pathway as a major regulator of IFN-? production in CD4(+) T cells responsible for Paneth cell death, dysbiosis and intestinal immunopathology...
- RAMOS H, Davis A, George T, Farrar J. IFN-alpha is not sufficient to drive Th1 development due to lack of stable T-bet expression. J Immunol. 2007;179:3792-803 pubmed..These results indicate that IL-12 remains unique in its ability to drive Th1 development in human CD4+ T cells and that IFN-alpha lacks this activity due to its inability to promote sustained T-bet expression. ..
- Liu H, Li B, Jia X, Ma Y, Gu Y, Zhang P, et al. Radiation-induced decrease of CD8+ dendritic cells contributes to Th1/Th2 shift. Int Immunopharmacol. 2017;46:178-185 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, our data showed that IR induced a decrease of CD8+DC and Th1/Th2 shift, which was reversed by Flt3 ligand treatment, suggesting a novel mechanism for radiation-induced immunosuppression. ..