Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on time factors in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, United States
Locale: Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, United States
Topic: time factors
- Schneider J, Blum R, Wade G. Metabolic control of food intake and estrous cycles in syrian hamsters. I. Plasma insulin and leptin. Am J Physiol Regul Integr Comp Physiol. 2000;278:R476-85 pubmed
- Cassimeris L, Morabito J. TOGp, the human homolog of XMAP215/Dis1, is required for centrosome integrity, spindle pole organization, and bipolar spindle assembly. Mol Biol Cell. 2004;15:1580-90 pubmed..The major functions of TOGp during mitosis are to focus MT minus ends at spindle poles, maintain centrosome integrity, and contribute to spindle bipolarity. ..
- Jain I, Stroka C, Yan J, Huang W, Iovine M. Bone growth in zebrafish fins occurs via multiple pulses of cell proliferation. Dev Dyn. 2007;236:2668-74 pubmed..These results indicate that segment lengthening requires multiple pulses of cell proliferation. ..
- DiCesare E, Hargreaves B, Jellison K. Biofilm roughness determines Cryptosporidium parvum retention in environmental biofilms. Appl Environ Microbiol. 2012;78:4187-93 pubmed publisher..Better understanding of factors controlling biofilm retention of oocysts should improve our understanding of oocyst transport at different scales...
- Booth R, Jackson S, Sousa V, Sullivan M, Minckley T, Clifford M. Multi-decadal drought and amplified moisture variability drove rapid forest community change in a humid region. Ecology. 2012;93:219-26 pubmed..The occurrence of widespread, drought-induced ecological changes in the Great Lakes region indicates that ecosystems in humid regions are vulnerable to rapid changes in drought magnitude and frequency. ..
- Booth R, Brewer S, Blaauw M, Minckley T, Jackson S. Decomposing the mid-Holocene Tsuga decline in eastern North America. Ecology. 2012;93:1841-52 pubmed..Further progress toward understanding the phenomenon requires an expanded network of high-resolution pollen and paleoclimate chronologies...