Experts and Doctors on laparoscopy in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
Locale: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
- Fossum G, Silverberg K, Miller C, Diamond M, Holmdahl L. Gynecologic use of Sepraspray Adhesion Barrier for reduction of adhesion development after laparoscopic myomectomy: a pilot study. Fertil Steril. 2011;96:487-91 pubmed publisher..Further evaluation is warranted. Sepraspray Adhesion Barrier #NCT00624930. ..
- Srinivasan A, Schuricht A. Long-term follow-up of laparoscopic preperitoneal hernia repair in professional athletes. J Laparoendosc Adv Surg Tech A. 2002;12:101-6 pubmed..Long-term follow-up revealed no adverse sequelae or recurrence of symptoms at a median of 46 months. Laparoscopic preperitoneal hernia repair should be considered as a treatment modality in athletes presenting with chronic groin pain. ..
- Glassman D, Merriam W, Trabulsi E, Byrne D, Gomella L. Rhabdomyolysis after laparoscopic nephrectomy. JSLS. 2007;11:432-7 pubmed..Herein, 4 cases of rhabdomyolysis and a review of the literature are presented with respect to pathogenesis, treatment, and prevention of this dire complication...
- Uppal S, Frumovitz M, Escobar P, Ramirez P. Laparoendoscopic single-site surgery in gynecology: review of literature and available technology. J Minim Invasive Gynecol. 2011;18:12-23 pubmed publisher..Although LESS surgery provides another option in the arena of minimally invasive gynecologic surgery, the ultimate role of this approach remains to be determined. ..
- Pryzbylkowski P, Dunkman W, Liu R, Chen L. Case report: Anti-N-methyl-D-aspartate receptor encephalitis and its anesthetic implications. Anesth Analg. 2011;113:1188-91 pubmed publisher..Symptoms of the disease such as psychosis, paroxysmal sympathetic hyperactivity, and central hypoventilation pose risks to the induction and maintenance of anesthesia in these patients. ..