Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on likelihood functions in Chapel Hill, North Carolina, United States
Locale: Chapel Hill, North Carolina, United States
Topic: likelihood functions
- Hartmann K, Barrett K, Reid V, McMahon M, Miller W. Clinical usefulness of white blood cell count after cesarean delivery. Obstet Gynecol. 2000;96:295-300 pubmed..To examine changes in white blood cell (WBC) count after cesarean and estimate risk of postoperative infection...
- Jones C, Begun D. Parallel evolution of chimeric fusion genes. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2005;102:11373-8 pubmed publisher..Our data indicate that shifting away from ancestral functions may be a critical step early in the evolution of chimeric fusion genes. We suggest that the patterns we observed are both general and predictive...
- Hurwitz A, Brice J, Overby B, Evenson K. Directed use of the Cincinnati Prehospital Stroke Scale by laypersons. Prehosp Emerg Care. 2005;9:292-6 pubmed
- Smith Roe S, Patel S, Zhou Y, Simpson D, Rao S, Ibrahim J, et al. Separation of intra-S checkpoint protein contributions to DNA replication fork protection and genomic stability in normal human fibroblasts. Cell Cycle. 2013;12:332-45 pubmed publisher..These data reveal a complex and coordinated program of genome maintenance enforced by proteins known for their intra-S checkpoint function. ..
- Trumble I, Allmon A, Archin N, Rigdon J, Francis O, Baldoni P, et al. SLDAssay: A software package and web tool for analyzing limiting dilution assays. J Immunol Methods. 2017;450:10-16 pubmed publisher..Additional advantages of using exact methods are also discussed. ..
- Blanco I, Kuchenbaecker K, Cuadras D, Wang X, Barrowdale D, de Garibay G, et al. Assessing associations between the AURKA-HMMR-TPX2-TUBG1 functional module and breast cancer risk in BRCA1/2 mutation carriers. PLoS ONE. 2015;10:e0120020 pubmed publisher..Together, the results of this study support the hypothesis of a causative link between altered function of AURKA-HMMR-TPX2-TUBG1 and breast carcinogenesis in BRCA1/2 mutation carriers. ..