Experts and Doctors on solutions in Piscataway, New Jersey, United States
Locale: Piscataway, New Jersey, United States
- Bachhawat P, Swapna G, Montelione G, Stock A. Mechanism of activation for transcription factor PhoB suggested by different modes of dimerization in the inactive and active states. Structure. 2005;13:1353-63 pubmed
- Belcher D, Banerjee U, Baehr C, Richardson K, Cabrales P, Berthiaume F, et al. Mixtures of tense and relaxed state polymerized human hemoglobin regulate oxygen affinity and tissue construct oxygenation. PLoS ONE. 2017;12:e0185988 pubmed publisher..These results show the effect of varying the T/R-state PolyhHb mole fraction on oxygenation of tissue-engineered constructs and their potential to oxygenate tissues...
- Schmeltzer R, Johnson M, Griffin J, Uhrich K. Comparison of salicylate-based poly(anhydride-esters) formed via melt-condensation versus solution polymerization. J Biomater Sci Polym Ed. 2008;19:1295-306 pubmed publisher..The salicylate-based poly(anhydride-esters) undergo a thermodynamic rearrangement during melt-condensation polymerization that is not observed for solution polymerization...
- Minko T, Batrakova E, Li S, Li Y, Pakunlu R, Alakhov V, et al. Pluronic block copolymers alter apoptotic signal transduction of doxorubicin in drug-resistant cancer cells. J Control Release. 2005;105:269-78 pubmed..This is likely to result in the stronger cytotoxic response of the resistant cells to the Dox/P85 formulation compared to the free drug. ..
- Volker J, Klump H, Manning G, Breslauer K. Counterion association with native and denatured nucleic acids: an experimental approach. J Mol Biol. 2001;310:1011-25 pubmed..We discuss some of the broader implications of these measurements/results in terms of nucleic acid melting in multicomponent systems, in terms of probing counterion environments, and in terms of potential regulatory mechanisms. ..
- Feng W, Tejero R, Zimmerman D, Inouye M, Montelione G. Solution NMR structure and backbone dynamics of the major cold-shock protein (CspA) from Escherichia coli: evidence for conformational dynamics in the single-stranded RNA-binding site. Biochemistry. 1998;37:10881-96 pubmed publisher..88 +/- 0.04 ns and provide evidence for fast time scale (taue < 500 ps) dynamics in surface loops and motions on the microsecond to millisecond time scale within the proposed nucleic acid-binding epitope...
- Newkirk K, Feng W, Jiang W, Tejero R, Emerson S, Inouye M, et al. Solution NMR structure of the major cold shock protein (CspA) from Escherichia coli: identification of a binding epitope for DNA. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1994;91:5114-8 pubmed..These isotope-edited pulsed-field gradient NMR data provide a low-resolution mapping of a DNA-binding epitope on CspA...
- Montelione G, Wuthrich K, Burgess A, Nice E, Wagner G, Gibson K, et al. Solution structure of murine epidermal growth factor determined by NMR spectroscopy and refined by energy minimization with restraints. Biochemistry. 1992;31:236-49 pubmed
- March P, Gonzalez M. Characterization of the biochemical properties of recombinant ribonuclease III. Nucleic Acids Res. 1990;18:3293-8 pubmed..We postulate that the RNase III dimer undergoes a dramatic conformational change upon recognition of RNA which we are able to trap by cross-linking. ..