Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on transfection in Omaha, Nebraska, United States
Locale: Omaha, Nebraska, United States
- Stanton M, Dutta S, Zhang H, Polavaram N, Leontovich A, Hönscheid P, et al. Autophagy control by the VEGF-C/NRP-2 axis in cancer and its implication for treatment resistance. Cancer Res. 2013;73:160-71 pubmed publisher..Together, these data suggest a link between the VEGF-C/NRP-2 axis and cancer cell survival despite the presence of chemotherapy-induced stress. Effective targeting of this pathway may lead to the development of new cancer therapies. ..
- Wen Y, Caffrey T, Wheelock M, Johnson K, Hollingsworth M. Nuclear association of the cytoplasmic tail of MUC1 and beta-catenin. J Biol Chem. 2003;278:38029-39 pubmed
- Turnquist H, Kohlgraf K, McIlhaney M, Mosley R, Hollingsworth M, Solheim J. Tapasin decreases immune responsiveness to a model tumor antigen. J Clin Immunol. 2004;24:462-70 pubmed
- Petrosyan A, Ali M, Verma S, Cheng H, Cheng P. Non-muscle myosin IIA transports a Golgi glycosyltransferase to the endoplasmic reticulum by binding to its cytoplasmic tail. Int J Biochem Cell Biol. 2012;44:1153-65 pubmed publisher..Therefore, NMIIA and not coat protein complex-I is responsible for transporting the Golgi glycosyltransferase to the ER for proteasomal degradation. The data suggest that NMIIA is involved in the Golgi remodeling. ..
- Persidsky Y, Heilman D, Haorah J, Zelivyanskaya M, Persidsky R, Weber G, et al. Rho-mediated regulation of tight junctions during monocyte migration across the blood-brain barrier in HIV-1 encephalitis (HIVE). Blood. 2006;107:4770-80 pubmed..Thus, loss of TJ integrity was associated with Rho activation caused by monocyte brain migration, suggesting that Rho/RhoK activation in BMVECs could be an underlying cause of BBB impairment during HIVE. ..
- Kiyota T, Okuyama S, Swan R, Jacobsen M, Gendelman H, Ikezu T. CNS expression of anti-inflammatory cytokine interleukin-4 attenuates Alzheimer's disease-like pathogenesis in APP+PS1 bigenic mice. FASEB J. 2010;24:3093-102 pubmed publisher..Our data suggest that neuronal anti-inflammatory cytokine signaling may be a potential alternative target for non-Abeta-mediated treatment of AD. ..
- Chaturvedi P, Singh A, Moniaux N, Senapati S, Chakraborty S, Meza J, et al. MUC4 mucin potentiates pancreatic tumor cell proliferation, survival, and invasive properties and interferes with its interaction to extracellular matrix proteins. Mol Cancer Res. 2007;5:309-20 pubmed..In conclusion, our study provides experimental evidence that supports the functional significance of MUC4 in pancreatic cancer progression and indicates a novel role for MUC4 in cancer cell signaling. ..
- Yang S, Zhang L, Purohit V, Shukla S, Chen X, Yu F, et al. Active YAP promotes pancreatic cancer cell motility, invasion and tumorigenesis in a mitotic phosphorylation-dependent manner through LPAR3. Oncotarget. 2015;6:36019-31 pubmed publisher..Together, this work identifies YAP as a novel regulator of pancreatic cancer cell motility, invasion and metastasis, and as a potential therapeutic target for invasive pancreatic cancer. ..
- Kreiling J, Byrd J, MacDonald R. Domain interactions of the mannose 6-phosphate/insulin-like growth factor II receptor. J Biol Chem. 2005;280:21067-77 pubmed..We conclude that there is no finite M6P/IGF2R dimerization domain, but rather that interactions between dimer partners occur all along the extracytoplasmic region of the receptor. ..
- Rogers J, Read R, Li J, Peters K, Smithgall T. Autophosphorylation of the Fes tyrosine kinase. Evidence for an intermolecular mechanism involving two kinase domain tyrosine residues. J Biol Chem. 1996;271:17519-25 pubmed..Wild-type Fes transphosphorylated a kinase-inactive Fes mutant on Tyr-713 and Tyr-811, suggesting that Fes autophosphorylation occurs via an intermolecular mechanism analogous to receptor tyrosine kinases. ..
- Govindarajan R, Zhao S, Song X, Guo R, Wheelock M, Johnson K, et al. Impaired trafficking of connexins in androgen-independent human prostate cancer cell lines and its mitigation by alpha-catenin. J Biol Chem. 2002;277:50087-97 pubmed..Our results suggest that impaired trafficking, and not the inability to form gap junctions, is the major cause of communication deficiency in human prostate cancer cell lines. ..
- Yamamoto M, Ramirez S, Sato S, Kiyota T, Cerny R, Kaibuchi K, et al. Phosphorylation of claudin-5 and occludin by rho kinase in brain endothelial cells. Am J Pathol. 2008;172:521-33 pubmed publisher..Our results demonstrated the direct phosphorylation of occludin and claudin-5 by RhoK at specific sites, which was increased in encephalitic brain tissue. These antibodies could be useful reagents for monitoring BBB dysfunction in vivo. ..
- Senapati S, Gnanapragassam V, Moniaux N, Momi N, Batra S. Role of MUC4-NIDO domain in the MUC4-mediated metastasis of pancreatic cancer cells. Oncogene. 2012;31:3346-56 pubmed publisher..Altogether, our findings demonstrate that the MUC4-NIDO domain significantly contributes to the MUC4-mediated metastasis of PC cells. This may be partly due to the interaction between the MUC4-NIDO domain and fibulin-2. ..
- Singh S, Wu S, Varney M, Singh A, Singh R. CXCR1 and CXCR2 silencing modulates CXCL8-dependent endothelial cell proliferation, migration and capillary-like structure formation. Microvasc Res. 2011;82:318-25 pubmed publisher..Together, these data demonstrate that CXCR1 and CXCR2 expression plays a critical role in regulating multiple biological activities in human microvascular endothelial cells. ..
- Montgomery M, Bylund D. Lack of effect of the alpha2C-adrenoceptor Del322-325 polymorphism on inhibition of cyclic AMP production in HEK293 cells. Br J Pharmacol. 2010;159:820-30 pubmed publisher..Therefore, in intact HEK293 cells, the alpha(2C)-Del322-325 polymorphism does not exhibit reduced signalling to adenylyl cyclase and may not represent a clinically important phenotype. ..
- Sato S, Xu J, Okuyama S, Martinez L, Walsh S, Jacobsen M, et al. Spatial learning impairment, enhanced CDK5/p35 activity, and downregulation of NMDA receptor expression in transgenic mice expressing tau-tubulin kinase 1. J Neurosci. 2008;28:14511-21 pubmed publisher..These data suggest that TTBK1 in AD brain may be one of the underlying mechanisms inducing CDK5 and calpain activation, NR2B downregulation, and subsequent memory dysfunction. ..
- Buescher J, Martinez L, Sato S, Okuyama S, Ikezu T. YY1 and FoxD3 regulate antiretroviral zinc finger protein OTK18 promoter activation induced by HIV-1 infection. J Neuroimmune Pharmacol. 2009;4:103-15 pubmed publisher..This mechanism may explain the perivascular macrophage-specific expression of OTK18 in HIV encephalitis brains. ..
- Bafna S, Singh A, Moniaux N, Eudy J, Meza J, Batra S. MUC4, a multifunctional transmembrane glycoprotein, induces oncogenic transformation of NIH3T3 mouse fibroblast cells. Cancer Res. 2008;68:9231-8 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, our studies provide the first evidence that MUC4 alone induces cellular transformation and indicates a novel role of MUC4 in cancer biology. ..
- Nowling T, Bernadt C, Johnson L, Desler M, Rizzino A. The co-activator p300 associates physically with and can mediate the action of the distal enhancer of the FGF-4 gene. J Biol Chem. 2003;278:13696-705 pubmed..Our results also suggest that intragenic distal enhancers may use mechanisms that differ from extragenic distal enhancers. ..
- Zhang B, Wang J, Huang Z, Wei P, Liu Y, Hao J, et al. Aberrantly upregulated TRAP1 is required for tumorigenesis of breast cancer. Oncotarget. 2015;6:44495-508 pubmed publisher..These data link TRAP1-regulated mitochondrial dynamics and function with tumorigenesis of breast cancer and suggested that TRAP1 may therefore be a potential target for breast cancer drug development. ..
- Abrego J, Gunda V, Vernucci E, Shukla S, King R, Dasgupta A, et al. GOT1-mediated anaplerotic glutamine metabolism regulates chronic acidosis stress in pancreatic cancer cells. Cancer Lett. 2017;400:37-46 pubmed publisher..Thus, GOT1 plays an important role in energy metabolism and ROS balance in chronic acidosis stress. Our studies suggest that targeting anaplerotic glutamine metabolism may serve as an important therapeutic target in PDAC. ..
- Bernadt C, Rizzino A. Roles of the conserved CCAAT and GC boxes of the human and mouse type II transforming growth factor-beta receptor genes. Mol Reprod Dev. 2003;65:353-65 pubmed..Together, our studies highlight important differences and similarities in the cis-regulatory elements that regulate the human and mouse TbetaR-II promoters. ..
- Smith D, Whitesell L, Nair S, Chen S, Prapapanich V, Rimerman R. Progesterone receptor structure and function altered by geldanamycin, an hsp90-binding agent. Mol Cell Biol. 1995;15:6804-12 pubmed..An updated model for the cyclic assembly pathway of PR complexes that incorporates the present findings with earlier results is presented. ..
- Zhang T, Yu S, Deuel T, Wang Z. Constitutive expression of Rb associated protein 46 (RbAp46) reverts transformed phenotypes of breast cancer cells. Anticancer Res. 2003;23:3735-40 pubmed..Our data demonstrated that constitutive RbAp46 expression suppresses the transformed phenotypes of breast cancer cells, and suggested that dysregulation of RbAp46 expression may contribute to breast cancer tumorigenesis. ..
- Kopp J, Wilder P, Desler M, Kim J, Hou J, Nowling T, et al. Unique and selective effects of five Ets family members, Elf3, Ets1, Ets2, PEA3, and PU.1, on the promoter of the type II transforming growth factor-beta receptor gene. J Biol Chem. 2004;279:19407-20 pubmed..Importantly, our findings also indicate that each of the five Ets proteins influences the TbetaR-II promoter in a unique manner because of important differences in their biochemical properties or their patterns of cellular expression. ..
- Lee M, Igawa T, Lin M. Tyrosine-317 of p52(Shc) mediates androgen-stimulated proliferation signals in human prostate cancer cells. Oncogene. 2004;23:3048-58 pubmed..Thus, Y317 of p52(Shc) serves as an important regulatory site that allows tyrosine phosphorylation pathways to moderate androgen sensitivity in human prostate cancer cells. ..
- Kohlgraf K, Gawron A, Higashi M, Meza J, Burdick M, Kitajima S, et al. Contribution of the MUC1 tandem repeat and cytoplasmic tail to invasive and metastatic properties of a pancreatic cancer cell line. Cancer Res. 2003;63:5011-20 pubmed..Among the genes differentially expressed were several that encode proteins believed to play a role in invasion and metastasis. ..
- Larson M, Weber A, McDonald T. Bovine serum amyloid A3 gene structure and promoter analysis: induced transcriptional expression by bacterial components and the hormone prolactin. Gene. 2006;380:104-10 pubmed..Collectively, these data support the proposal that SAA3 serves an important tissue-specific function for the welfare of the mammary gland during both bacterial infection and tissue remodeling. ..
- Bernadt C, Nowling T, Wiebe M, Rizzino A. NF-Y behaves as a bifunctional transcription factor that can stimulate or repress the FGF-4 promoter in an enhancer-dependent manner. Gene Expr. 2005;12:193-212 pubmed..In addition, these studies are consistent with NF-Y playing an architectural role in its regulation of the FGF-4 promoter. ..
- Scofield M, Xiong W, Haas M, Zeng Y, Cox G. Sequence analysis of the human glycoprotein hormone alpha-subunit gene 5'-flanking DNA and identification of a potential regulatory element as an alu repetitive sequence. Biochim Biophys Acta. 2000;1493:302-18 pubmed..The extent of this effect depends on element position and orientation, cell type, the particular ARS (e.g., GPHalpha or Blur 8), and whether copies were present both upstream and downstream from the transcription unit. ..
- Katafiasz B, Nieman M, Wheelock M, Johnson K. Characterization of cadherin-24, a novel alternatively spliced type II cadherin. J Biol Chem. 2003;278:27513-9 pubmed..In addition, aggregation assays show that both forms of cadherin-24 mediate strong cell-cell adhesion. ..
- Alt J, Gladden A, Diehl J. p21(Cip1) Promotes cyclin D1 nuclear accumulation via direct inhibition of nuclear export. J Biol Chem. 2002;277:8517-23 pubmed..The ability of p21(Cip1) to inhibit cyclin D1 nuclear export correlates with its ability to bind to Thr-286-phosphorylated cyclin D1 and thereby prevents cyclin D1.CRM1 association. ..
- Henry T, Kliewer B, Palmatier R, Ulphani J, Beckmann J. Isolation and characterization of a bovine gene encoding phenol sulfotransferase. Gene. 1996;174:221-4 pubmed..5 microM for 2-naphthol). ..
- Lamb K, Johnson L, Rizzino A. NF-Y binds to the CCAAT box motif of the FGF-4 gene and promotes FGF-4 expression in embryonal carcinoma cells. Mol Reprod Dev. 1997;48:301-9 pubmed..Hence, we provide strong evidence that the transcription factor NF-Y is involved in the expression of the FGF-4 gene. ..
- Deng M, Chen P, Xie S, Zhao J, Gong L, Liu J, et al. The small heat shock protein alphaA-crystallin is expressed in pancreas and acts as a negative regulator of carcinogenesis. Biochim Biophys Acta. 2010;1802:621-31 pubmed publisher..Finally, expression of alphaA-crystallin in a pancreatic cancer cell line, MiaPaCa, results in retarded cell migration. Together, these results suggest that alphaA-crystallin seems to negatively regulate pancreatic carcinogenesis...
- Floreani N, Rump T, Abdul Muneer P, Alikunju S, Morsey B, Brodie M, et al. Alcohol-induced interactive phosphorylation of Src and toll-like receptor regulates the secretion of inflammatory mediators by human astrocytes. J Neuroimmune Pharmacol. 2010;5:533-45 pubmed publisher..Experiments with small interfering RNA knockdown of TLR4 in human astrocytes confirmed that silencing expression also abolished the interactive phosphorylation of both TLR4 and Src in the presence of ethanol. ..
- Schaffer B, Lin M, Byrd J, Park J, MacDonald R. Opposing roles for the insulin-like growth factor (IGF)-II and mannose 6-phosphate (Man-6-P) binding activities of the IGF-II/Man-6-P receptor in the growth of prostate cancer cells. Endocrinology. 2003;144:955-66 pubmed..The magnitude of each activity in a given cell type seems to determine whether the net effect of the IGF2R on cell growth is inhibitory or stimulatory. ..
- Jiang C, Ito M, Piening V, Bruck K, Roeder R, Xiao H. TIP30 interacts with an estrogen receptor alpha-interacting coactivator CIA and regulates c-myc transcription. J Biol Chem. 2004;279:27781-9 pubmed..Together, these results reveal an important role for TIP30 in the regulation of ERalpha-mediated c-myc transcription and suggest a mechanism for tumorigenesis promoted by TIP30 deficiency. ..
- Haney M, Zhao Y, Harrison E, Mahajan V, Ahmed S, He Z, et al. Specific transfection of inflamed brain by macrophages: a new therapeutic strategy for neurodegenerative diseases. PLoS ONE. 2013;8:e61852 pubmed publisher..Thus, genetically modified macrophages serve as a highly efficient system for reproduction, packaging, and targeted gene and drug delivery to treat inflammatory and neurodegenerative disorders...
- George N, Evans J, Luo X. A three-helix homo-oligomerization domain containing BH3 and BH1 is responsible for the apoptotic activity of Bax. Genes Dev. 2007;21:1937-48 pubmed..These results suggest that active Bax causes mitochondrial damage through homo-oligomers of a three-helix functional unit. ..
- Slager R, Allen Gipson D, Sammut A, Heires A, Devasure J, Von Essen S, et al. Hog barn dust slows airway epithelial cell migration in vitro through a PKCalpha-dependent mechanism. Am J Physiol Lung Cell Mol Physiol. 2007;293:L1469-74 pubmed..These results suggest that the PKCalpha isoform is an important regulator of cell migration in response to agricultural dust exposure. ..
- Jia G, Mitra A, Gangahar D, Agrawal D. Regulation of cell cycle entry by PTEN in smooth muscle cell proliferation of human coronary artery bypass conduits. J Cell Mol Med. 2009;13:547-54 pubmed publisher..Therefore, overexpression of PTEN possibly by means of gene therapy could be a viable option in regulating the cell cycle in SV SMCs in the treatment of vein graft disease. ..
- Meehan D, Zink M, Mahlen M, Nelson M, Sanger W, Mitalipov S, et al. Gene targeting in adult rhesus macaque fibroblasts. BMC Biotechnol. 2008;8:31 pubmed publisher..In addition, given the close evolutionary relationship and biological similarity between rhesus macaques and humans, the protocols described here may prove useful in the genetic engineering of human somatic cells. ..
- Singaravelu K, Devalaraja Narashimha K, Lastovica B, Padanilam B. PERP, a p53 proapoptotic target, mediates apoptotic cell death in renal ischemia. Am J Physiol Renal Physiol. 2009;296:F847-58 pubmed publisher..These data suggest that PERP is a key effector of p53-mediated apoptotic pathways and is a potential therapeutic target for renal IRI. ..
- Chaudhary A, Mondal G, Kumar V, Kattel K, Mahato R. Chemosensitization and inhibition of pancreatic cancer stem cell proliferation by overexpression of microRNA-205. Cancer Lett. 2017;402:1-8 pubmed publisher..Overall, our findings suggest that miR-205 resensitizes GEM-resistant pancreatic cancer cells to GEM and acts as a tumor suppressor miRNA. ..
- Johnson T, Schweppe R, Septer J, Lewis R. Phosphorylation of B-Myb regulates its transactivation potential and DNA binding. J Biol Chem. 1999;274:36741-9 pubmed..These data suggest that B-Myb is a target for phosphorylation by cyclin-Cdk2 and that phosphorylation of B-Myb regulates its transcriptional activity. ..
- Purnell P, Fox H. Autophagy-mediated turnover of dynamin-related protein 1. BMC Neurosci. 2013;14:86 pubmed publisher..Additionally these data suggest a mechanism, through Drp1 downregulation, which may partly explain the ability of autophagy to have a neuroprotective effect. ..
- Sun H, Johnson D, Finch R, Sartorelli A, Miller D, Elmquist W. Transport of fluorescein in MDCKII-MRP1 transfected cells and mrp1-knockout mice. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2001;284:863-9 pubmed..Therefore, other organic anion transport proteins, including the various isoforms of the MRP family, may be responsible for the accumulation and transport of organic anions in the brain...
- Menezes M, Waisertreiger I, Lopez Bertoni H, Luo X, Pavlov Y. Pivotal role of inosine triphosphate pyrophosphatase in maintaining genome stability and the prevention of apoptosis in human cells. PLoS ONE. 2012;7:e32313 pubmed publisher..They are also at an elevated risk for degenerative diseases and cancer. ..
- Turnquist H, Schenk E, McIlhaney M, Hickman H, Hildebrand W, Solheim J. Disparate binding of chaperone proteins by HLA-A subtypes. Immunogenetics. 2002;53:830-4 pubmed..In total, HLA-A molecules exhibit natural allele-specific distinctions in chaperone association that correlate with differences in cell surface expression and with the identity of amino acid position 116. ..
- Wyatt T, Slager R, Heires A, Devasure J, Vonessen S, Poole J, et al. Sequential activation of protein kinase C isoforms by organic dust is mediated by tumor necrosis factor. Am J Respir Cell Mol Biol. 2010;42:706-15 pubmed publisher..These results suggest a temporal ordering of events responsible for the release of cytokines, which initiate and exacerbate inflammatory events in the airways of people exposed to agricultural dust. ..
- Martinez L, Walsh S, Jacobsen M, Sato S, Wiederin J, Ciborowski P, et al. Calpain and proteasomal regulation of antiretroviral zinc finger protein OTK18 in human macrophages: visualization in live cells by intramolecular FRET. J Neuroimmune Pharmacol. 2009;4:116-28 pubmed publisher..These data suggest that calpain and proteasome are involved in OTK18 endoproteolysis and degradation. Additionally, intramolecular FRET has proven to be a useful tool for monitoring the processing in live cells. ..
- Osna N, White R, Krutik V, Wang T, Weinman S, Donohue T. Proteasome activation by hepatitis C core protein is reversed by ethanol-induced oxidative stress. Gastroenterology. 2008;134:2144-52 pubmed publisher..HCV core protein interacts with PA28, mitochondrial, and endoplasmic reticulum proteins to cause low levels of oxidant stress and proteasome activation, which is dampened during ethanol metabolism when oxidant generation is higher. ..
- Kudlacek P, Pluznick J, Ma R, Padanilam B, Sansom S. Role of hbeta1 in activation of human mesangial BK channels by cGMP kinase. Am J Physiol Renal Physiol. 2003;285:F289-94 pubmed..These results show that mesangial cells contain hbeta1, a BK accessory protein, which confers activation of BK by cGMP kinase. ..
- Luster T, Rizzino A. Regulation of the FGF-4 gene by a complex distal enhancer that functions in part as an enhanceosome. Gene. 2003;323:163-72 pubmed..In contrast, the HMG motif identified in this study is only partially dependent on the other enhancer cis-regulatory elements for its function. ..
- Zhao Y, Deng C, Lu W, Xiao J, Ma D, Guo M, et al. let-7 microRNAs induce tamoxifen sensitivity by downregulation of estrogen receptor ? signaling in breast cancer. Mol Med. 2011;17:1233-41 pubmed publisher..Our results suggested a novel regulatory mechanism of let-7 miRNAs on ER-?36 mediated nongenomic estrogen signal pathways and Tam resistance. ..
- Kolb R, Greer P, Cao P, Cowan K, Yan Y. ERK1/2 signaling plays an important role in topoisomerase II poison-induced G2/M checkpoint activation. PLoS ONE. 2012;7:e50281 pubmed publisher..These results implicate a critical role for ERK1/2 signaling in the activation of G2/M checkpoint response following topo II poison treatment, which protects cells from topo II poison-induced apoptosis. ..
- Zhang X, Kondrikov D, Yuan T, Lin F, Hansen J, Lin M. Receptor protein tyrosine phosphatase alpha signaling is involved in androgen depletion-induced neuroendocrine differentiation of androgen-sensitive LNCaP human prostate cancer cells. Oncogene. 2003;22:6704-16 pubmed..Our data collectively indicated that RPTPalpha signaling via ERK is involved in the NE transdifferentiation of androgen-sensitive C-33 LNCaP human prostate cancer cells in the androgen-depleted condition. ..
- Naslavsky N, Rahajeng J, Rapaport D, Horowitz M, Caplan S. EHD1 regulates cholesterol homeostasis and lipid droplet storage. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2007;357:792-9 pubmed..Decreased cellular cholesterol and reduced lipid droplet size in Ehd1(-/-)MEFs correlated with ineffectual cholesterol uptake via LDL receptor, suggesting involvement of EHD1 in LDL receptor internalization. ..
- Wiebe M, Nowling T, Rizzino A. Identification of novel domains within Sox-2 and Sox-11 involved in autoinhibition of DNA binding and partnership specificity. J Biol Chem. 2003;278:17901-11 pubmed..Our findings suggest that the autoinhibitory domain can repress promiscuous binding of Sox-11 to DNA and plays an important role in regulating the recruitment of Sox-11 to specific genes. ..
- Singh S, Chhunchha B, Fatma N, Kubo E, Singh S, Singh D. Delivery of a protein transduction domain-mediated Prdx6 protein ameliorates oxidative stress-induced injury in human and mouse neuronal cells. Am J Physiol Cell Physiol. 2016;310:C1-16 pubmed publisher..We propose that local or systemic application of Prdx6 can be an effective means of delaying/postponing neuronal degeneration. ..
- Boer B, Kopp J, Mallanna S, Desler M, Chakravarthy H, Wilder P, et al. Elevating the levels of Sox2 in embryonal carcinoma cells and embryonic stem cells inhibits the expression of Sox2:Oct-3/4 target genes. Nucleic Acids Res. 2007;35:1773-86 pubmed..Collectively, these studies provide new insights into the diversity of mechanisms that control Sox2:Oct-3/4 target genes and argue that Sox2 functions as a molecular rheostat for the control of a key transcriptional regulatory network...
- Sriadibhatla S, Yang Z, Gebhart C, Alakhov V, Kabanov A. Transcriptional activation of gene expression by pluronic block copolymers in stably and transiently transfected cells. Mol Ther. 2006;13:804-13 pubmed..Overall, these results indicate that Pluronics can increase the transcription of genes, in part, through the activation of selected stress signaling pathways...