Genomes and Genes
Experts and Doctors on immunosuppressive agents in San Francisco, California, United States
Locale: San Francisco, California, United States
Topic: immunosuppressive agents
- Arnon T, Horton R, Grigorova I, Cyster J. Visualization of splenic marginal zone B-cell shuttling and follicular B-cell egress. Nature. 2013;493:684-8 pubmed publisher..The results also show how adhesive differences of similar cells critically influence their behaviour in the same microenvironment...
- Pereira J, Xu Y, Cyster J. A role for S1P and S1P1 in immature-B cell egress from mouse bone marrow. PLoS ONE. 2010;5:e9277 pubmed publisher..We conclude that the S1P1-S1P pathway contributes to egress of immature-B cells from BM, and that this mechanism is partially redundant with other undefined pathways. ..
- Oza V, Mamlouk M, Hess C, Mathes E, Frieden I. Role of Sirolimus in Advanced Kaposiform Hemangioendothelioma. Pediatr Dermatol. 2016;33:e88-92 pubmed publisher..Our report emphasizes the role for rapamycin in the treatment of KHE in the absence of KMP through the inhibition of vasculogenesis and fibrotic pathways. ..
- Vigne J, Hornung D, Mueller M, Taylor R. Purification and characterization of an immunomodulatory endometrial protein, glycodelin. J Biol Chem. 2001;276:17101-5 pubmed..Our findings support the hypothesis that glycodelin reduces the local maternal inflammatory response toward the implantation of a semiallogeneic conceptus. ..
- Wojciechowski D, Vincenti F. Belatacept in kidney transplantation. Curr Opin Organ Transplant. 2012;17:640-7 pubmed publisher..Belatacept is the first new agent available in kidney transplant that may achieve the goal of improved long-term renal function. ..
- Wang W, Graeler M, Goetzl E. Type 4 sphingosine 1-phosphate G protein-coupled receptor (S1P4) transduces S1P effects on T cell proliferation and cytokine secretion without signaling migration. FASEB J. 2005;19:1731-3 pubmed..1 T cells. Thus, S1P4 mediates immunosuppressive effects of S1P by inhibiting proliferation and secretion of effector cytokines, while enhancing secretion of the suppressive cytokine IL-10. ..
- Vogt A, Hebert J, Hwang J, Lu Y, Epstein E. Anti-rejection drug treatment increases basal cell carcinoma burden in Ptch1+/- mice. J Invest Dermatol. 2005;124:263-7 pubmed..5-fold. Thus, these mice provide a good model for study of the effects of long-term administration of ARD on at least one type of non-melanoma skin cancer. ..
- Haskell C, Hancock W, Salant D, Gao W, Csizmadia V, Peters W, et al. Targeted deletion of CX(3)CR1 reveals a role for fractalkine in cardiac allograft rejection. J Clin Invest. 2001;108:679-88 pubmed..We conclude that Fk plays an important role in graft rejection. The development of CX(3)CR1 antagonists may allow reductions in the doses of immunosuppressive drugs used in transplantation. ..
- Gish R, Mason A. Autoimmune liver disease. Current standards, future directions. Clin Liver Dis. 2001;5:287-314 pubmed..New immune tests may allow therapies to be customized to patients, and antiviral therapies may also eventually be used in the management of this autoimmune liver diseases. ..