Experts and Doctors on haemophilus influenzae in San Diego, California, United States
Locale: San Diego, California, United States
Topic: haemophilus influenzae
- Kerk D, Bulgrien J, Smith D, Gribskov M. Arabidopsis proteins containing similarity to the universal stress protein domain of bacteria. Plant Physiol. 2003;131:1209-19 pubmed..It is clear that all the plant sequences have arisen from a 1MJH-like ancestor. ..
- Leichtle A, Hernandez M, Pak K, WEBSTER N, Wasserman S, Ryan A. The toll-Like receptor adaptor TRIF contributes to otitis media pathogenesis and recovery. BMC Immunol. 2009;10:45 pubmed publisher..Our results demonstrate that activation of TRIF/type I IFN responses is important in both the pathogenesis and resolution of NTHi-induced OM. ..
- Deniffel D, Nuyen B, Pak K, Suzukawa K, Hung J, Kurabi A, et al. Otitis Media and Nasopharyngeal Colonization in ccl3-/- Mice. Infect Immun. 2017;85: pubmed publisher..Therapies based on CCL3 could prove useful in treating or preventing persistent disease. ..
- Ye S, von Delft F, Brooun A, Knuth M, Swanson R, McRee D. The crystal structure of shikimate dehydrogenase (AroE) reveals a unique NADPH binding mode. J Bacteriol. 2003;185:4144-51 pubmed..The flexibility of the nicotinamide mononucleotide portion of NADPH may be necessary for the substrate 3-dehydroshikimate to enter the pocket and for the release of the product shikimate...
- Mol C, Brooun A, Dougan D, Hilgers M, Tari L, Wijnands R, et al. Crystal structures of active fully assembled substrate- and product-bound complexes of UDP-N-acetylmuramic acid:L-alanine ligase (MurC) from Haemophilus influenzae. J Bacteriol. 2003;185:4152-62 pubmed